Page 202 of 377 FirstFirst ... 102152192198199200201202203204205206212252302 ... LastLast
Results 5,026 to 5,050 of 9406

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

Bought SoulSilver today
    Started off in New Bark Town, and Prof.Elm gave me a Chickorita, which I nicknamed Sprout :P.
    Then when after claiming some Poke Balls I caught a Pidgey and nicknamed it RevoSaur
    Beat the first gym quiet easiley, same goes with the second and the third!

CURRENTLY IN ECRUTEAK CITY

My SS Team:
    Lv. 18 DaKing (NIDORINO)
    Lv. 19 Lightning (FLAFFY)
    Lv. 21 Sprout (BAYLEEF)
    Lv. 22 RevoSoar (PIDGEOTTO)

OXIII MK7 Race Hub ~ 69-7030-4607-1242
        Spoiler:- Contact Info:

Last time I played Heart Gold, I did a little bit of training. I rematched a couple of Gym Leaders and then took on the Elite Four again. I decided to use my Clefable against Lance, because I don't really use it that much when I battle the Elite Four. Clefable took a long time to set up (having to use Calm Mind 6 times + having to keep Reflect going), but once it was done it managed to sweep Lance's whole team. It grew a couple of levels as well.

I then tried headbutting trees for the first time on Heart Gold. I tried looking for a Pineco so that I could get a Forretress and trade it for Steven's Beldum, but I didn't find any. I did, however, manage to catch a Heracross.

I am not sure what form to post this but, I missed both the shiny beasts event and celebi event. Does anyone have extras from gamestop to trade?

Leveled my Pidgeot to level 60, now to get my last poke to 60.

I had my Pokemon healed at the Viridian City Pokemon Center and then I explored the town a little bit. I battled at the Trainer House and then once that was done I visited the local Gym. The Gym Leader wasn't there however, so I left to Route 1 and headed for Pallet Town. I battle some trainers along the way there and when I got there I headed for Professor Oak's Pokemon Lab. We talked and then I explored the town a bit as well before I left south to Cinnabar Island. I arrived in Cinnabar after Surfing around a bit and I encountered Blue there. I talked to him and he said he'd return to Viridian if I got the Volcano Badge so I healed at the Pokemon Center and headed east towards the Seafoam Islands to battle Blaine. Saved.

Second day of owning SS... and I love it!
    Anyways, I beat the Ice Gym and headed down to Olivine City, found Jasmine in the Lighthouse, wanting medicine of some sort pfttt.... has to track down towards some city ( I dont know my Johto region well) anyways, I got to the Poke Center, then saved

Began the transition of my competitive team from Diamond to HeartGold. Better late than never, right? I have been hatching Slowpoke and Shellos eggs with great HP & SpAtk IVs being passed down. After I EV train them, I will probably try to tackle some of the battle frontier. I really enjoyed Black&White, but HG&SS are still my favorite games in the series.

-1st place at my Toughest Trainer Tournament
    -Friend Codes
    -White: 3954 6397 8535
    -Diamond: 2019 6150 4056

Started my 1st ever Pokemon SC on SoulSliver I am on route 30 atm my team is in my sig

edit at 10:30am EST I kicked Falkner's *** using Chikorita & Beedrill
    Last edited by Kdude146; 28th March 2011 at 4:33 PM.

I battled several trainers on that sea route east of Cinnabar Island. After training there a bit I Surfed around and arrived on the Seafoam Islands. I was planning on challenging the Gym there right away but I decided to focus on training before my big Gym battle. I went into the caverns there and trained against the Pokemon that were encountered there. I battled for about 30 minutes and then I headed out to the Gym and battled some Gym trainers. I had a tough time but I eventually managed to get to the center of the Gym. I challenged Blaine at long last and only his Magmar gave me trouble since its Fire-type attacks kept Burning my Pokemon. I eventually managed to defeat it and I got the Volcano Badge from Blaine. I flew to Cinnabar Island to heal my Pokemon and then I saved the Gym after swapping Pokemon in the PC.

Restarted my soulsilver game last night and have already trashed the first gym leader. With my lv.19 Croconaw, Lv.6 Hoothoot, Lv.3 Rattata and the Togepi egg I headed south in search of more pokemon and a place to train.
    It's the return of the... oh wait, no wait! He didn't say what I think he did, did he?

Guess who's returned after a year or so ;D

Got all the pokes I wanted to level 60. Skipped the fifth and sixth badge, and got the seventh badge. Now have to go back to get the other two to continue.

Hatched and EV trained a slowpoke & shellos so that I can probably transfer them over to White version. Not sure what my next breeding project will be, though.

-1st place at my Toughest Trainer Tournament
    -Friend Codes
    -White: 3954 6397 8535
    -Diamond: 2019 6150 4056

I flew to Viridian City and went to the local Gym right away since I wanted to collect the last Kanto Gym badge. I entered and I used those spinning tiles to get around. I battled several Gym trainers and leveled up thanks to their Pokemon. I continued onwards and I battled the last few Gym trainers before getting to Blue's location at the Gym. I challenged him straight away but had a hard time against his first Pokemon. I had to swap out and heal but then I had trouble against Blue's Pidgeot as well. It took several minutes to take it down but once I did, I managed to defeat Blue. I got the Earth Badge from Blue as well as a TM. I left the Gym with all the badges on hand and healed at the Pokemon Center. I then went south to Pallet Town to show Professor Oak all my badges. I saved before going inside his lab.

Got fifth, sixth, and seventh badge.

I recently hunted down and captured a no-guard machop with a good nature. I will EV train it, raise it to level 50 or so, then transfer it to white. I believe No Guard Machamp > Conkeldurr but then, I am a lover of the classics...
    Soulsilver IGT:
    Soulsilver battle tower:

White IGT:
    Battle Subway:

platinum IGT:

Yellow (rom) IGT:
    Silver (rom) igt:

I visited Professor Oak and after chatting a bit with him, he handed over the HM for Rock Climb so that I could climb to Mt. Silver's summit. He gave me directions to the mountain and then I flew back to Viridian City to prepare for the climb. After shopping for Max Repels I headed for the gates at the Pokemon League. I got there and made my way to the route at the foot of Mt. Silver and I trained there for a bit and captured some Pokemon that I hadn't captured before. I got to the Pokemon Center there and swapped Pokemon around and then I taught Rock Climb to my Snorlax and I entered the cavern. I climbed quite a ways but then I encountered a wild Sneasel so I had to stop and capture that. I captured some more Pokemon and then I got outside to the snowy parts of Mt. Silver. I picked up some items there but I saved the game before going into the final cavern since I wanted to heal my Pokemon first.

Got through the Ice Cave and ended up in Blackthorn City. I am now training my team for the last gym! HERE WE GO!
    Main Pokemon in training: Skarmory

Just now in the process of getting my eighth badge.

Currently going through victory road with my underleveled... lance should be fun.

I started a new game in my SoulSilver, and brought over about 20 Makuhita eggs right off the bat to hatch. Luckily, the Pokemon Gods have blessed me with an Adamant/Proud of its Power/Thick Fat/Male Makuhita. Not quite THE best, but for such little effort... a very good find. Traded it back to Platinum and used the majority of my saved shards to teach it Thunderpuch, Fire Punch, and Ice Punch. Then used my Brick Break TM, and traded it back.

He is going to kick some serious ***.

I could have went with the elemental punches and dynamicpunch on a no-guard Machop, but I prefer Hariyama to Machamp. It's good to use Pokemon that generally don't see the light of day.

And so, the journey begins.

So I left Mt. Silver this morning in order to heal my Pokemon again. They had gotten really hurt while I was training them and I wanted them to be in perfect shape for the upcoming battle at the summit. I bought some more healing items and I climbed Mt. Silver once again. I captured a wild Steelix that I encountered and then I finally made it to the summit of the mountain. I challenged Red and it was a tough battle indeed. His Lapras and Snorlax were particularly tough and they defeated my Quagsire and Ampharos. I had to use my newly-trained Lucario to defeat them both, and even it had trouble against those two beasts. I used Ho-Oh against Red's Venusaur and then Feraligatr against his Charizard and I won that battle at long last. The credits rolled and after that I was back home. I went to Cherrygrove City and swapped Pokemon at the PC. I saved after that.

My battle tower team is almost complete. Charizard and Sceptile are done with their EV training.

Finally hatched the Totodile I wanted. Jolly, alert to sounds, with superior potential and a perfect IV for speed!!! hellz yea. Made sure to have the father be a Dratini that knew Dragon Dance. The mother totodile was jolly so i gave her an everstone.

Now using macho brace to train my Croconaw against some more goldeen/seaking, then move to facing poliwag/poliwhirl.
    "Inherited Will, the Destiny of the Age, and the Dreams of its People. These are things that will not be stopped. As long as people continue to pursue the meaning of freedom, these things will never cease to be!"

I started the day in Goldenrod after I utterly sweeped Whitney(unbelievable, I know). Then I trained my Exeggcute on Route 34 until it was up with the rest of the team, which at the time was about Level 22. Then I went north, battling trainers along the way until I reached National Park. Now battling the trainers in the park.

Team:

Quilava Lv. 22: Headbutt, Flame Wheel, Ember, Quick Attack

Flaaffy Lv. 22: Thundershock, Tackle, Thunder Wave, Cotton Spore

Pidgeotto Lv. 22: Quick Attack, Gust, Tackle, Twister

Exeggcute Lv. 20: Uproar, Hypnosis, Bullet Seed, Leech Seed

"If beer and women aren't the answer, then you're asking the wrong questions." -Anonymous

Trained Skarmory, when also catching me a Swinub to take over Primeape. Your probably asking why I did the switch from Primeape to Swinub (Nicknamed Pork Chopz). Well, its ONE WORD "MAMOSWINE", Mamoswine is awesome! And I love using it, its Ice Type Power will allow me to do alot in SS!

P.S: I wont be as active on my Recent Happpenings, since my DS ended up breaking..... so yeah, ill try to get back to writing Happenings as soon as I can!

Not really recent, but after 3 SR's I (unintentionally) got a shiny Suicune. Life is pretty sweet
    "Hello? Nintendo Customer Services? Yeah, my game is broken. My starter is an odd color."

Page 202 of 377 FirstFirst ... 102152192198199200201202203204205206212252302 ... LastLast