Page 205 of 376 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205206207208209215255305 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,125 of 9399

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

Day 3 Saturday, April 23, 2011 Part 1 8:43 AM
    Realizing I forgot the Squirtbottle, I went back to Goldenrod City to get it. I also healed. I continued on to National Park, got TM28, Dig, and a Soothe Bell. I entered a Bug Catching Contest, caught a Lv.13 Beedrill, finished, didn't get Top 3, and got a Shed Shell. I continued onto Route 36, beat trainers, and got to a "tree". I talked to the girl and saved. I watered the tree, it attacked, and was Sudowoodo. I soon realized that I didn't have enough Balls to try to catch it with, so I went to Goldenrod City, bought 7 Great Balls, healed, and made my way back. I saved. 7:58
    My team is:
    Bayleef Lv.22
    Spinark Lv.21 (so close to evolving)
    Flaafy Lv.20

Day 3 Saturday, April 23, 2011 Part 2 9:30 AM
    On my third try this time, fourth overall, I caught a Sudowoodo (female, I think) with good defense, Mild natured. The girl thanked me, gave me Berry Pots, and some berries, and left. I went east quick, talked to a Hiker who gave me HM06, Rock Smash, which I taught to Sudowoodo, and went to Violet City quick to heal. I went east to Route 31 quick to get a berry from a guy who keeps calling me on my PokeGear. He gave me a Aspear Berry. I went back to were Sudowoodo was and went north onto Route 37. I beat the 2 double battles and made it to Ecruteak City. I healed, talked to Bill, who made the PC, he left, and I went to the Kimino theater, saw a Team Rock et Grunt arguing with one of the Kimino girls, battled, and beat the Grunt. He left, she thanked me. I tried to leave, but an older man stopped me and gave me HM03, Surf. I went to the house to the left of the PokemonCenter and the guy inside gave me a Dowsing Machine. I left and went east to Route 42, got TM65, Shadow Claw, went to the entrance of a cave, a Hiker came out, bumped into me, apoligized, and gave me HM04, Strength. He left and I followed. I went to Burnt Tower where there was a hole in the m,iddle where Entei, Raikou, and Suicune are. Eusine, someone who is watching Suicune, and Morty, the Gym Leader were there too. I talked to them and went to the stairs. By the stairs was Ethan, we battled, and I won. He left and I went downstairs. When I got too close Raikou, then Entei, and Suicune, after looking at me shortly left. Eusine came downstairs and said that it was the closest he had ever been to Suicune. I left to heal. I went to the Gym, and battled the trainers and healed, and put Beedrill and Togepi in my PC. After I beat the second trainer, Spinark evolved into Ariados. I made it to Morty, challenged him, and lost. I blacked out, healed, and got to the Gym entrance. I saved. 9:00
    My team is:
    Bayleef Lv.24
    Ariados Lv.23
    Flaafy Lv.22
    Sudowoodo Lv.21

Day 3 Saturday, April 23, 2011 Part 3 2:20 PM
    I challenged him 2 more times and lost. On the third time, I won. Ariados did the most, taking down Gastly, Haunter, and finishing off Gengar. Flaafy beat Hypnosis Haunter and paralyzed Gengar and did a little damage. Sudowoodo also did a little damage to Gengar. Bayleef didn't do much. I think that was how it went. Once my laptop is mixed, I can type as I go. Anyways, since I won, Morty gave me a Fog Badge and TM30, Shadow Ball. I saved. About 9:30
    My team is:
    Bayleef Lv.25
    Ariados Lv.25
    Flaafy Lv.23
    Sudowoodo Lv.22
    I think these are right. Thanks for reading!

Day 3 Saturday, April 23, 2011 Part 4 3:40 PM
    I healed and continued onto Route 38 and Route 39, battling trainers. At the beginning of Route 39 is a Miltank Farm. I went inside the farm house, talked to the people, and gave the sick Miltank 2 Oran Berries. At the farm I got TM60, Drain Punch. I continued on Route 39, battling trainers, and made it to Olivine Town. When I went toward the Gym, Ethan came out and talked about how the Gym Leader was caring for a sick Pokemon at the Lighthouse. I healed and went into a house, where the man inside gave me a Good Rod. I went to the Lighthouse in the southeast of the town and went up the stairs, and battled two trainers, and went the stairs again and battled another trainer. I decided to go back and get a Surfer. I went to the docks and fished. I found a female Krabby fairly quickly and caught it. I healed and went back up the Lighhouse battling trainers, Leveling up, and finding items. I found a TM87, Swagger. I made it to the top and found the Gym Leader, Jasmine, with her Ampharos, Amphy. She asked me to get her some medicine from Cianwood City for Amphy. I accepted and left the Lighthouse. I healed, teached Krabby Surf, and went onto the beach. I got on Krabby onto Route 40 and went battling trainers. I found a TM88, Pluck. I saved shortly afterwards. 10:33 (Editr 10:48) I think
    My team is:
    Bayleef Lv.27
    Flaaffy Lv.27
    Ariados Lv.25
    Sudowoodo Lv.25
    Krabby Lv.21
    I forgot, will post soon.

Day 3 Saturday, April 23, 2011 Part 5 7:50 PM
    I finished Route 40 and went to and finished Route 41. I got to Cianwood City. I went north and saw Suisune above a little ridge. Suicune ran around, examined me, and left. Eusine came, talked, and challenged me. We battled, he pulled ahead, but I pulled itout in the end. He congradulated me and left. I healed and went to the Cianwood City Pharmacy and got a SecretPotion for Amphy. I battled the trainers in the Gym and healed. Once I beat them all and healed, I turned the winch, lever, thing, and I challenged Chuck. Krabby and others (I can't remember who exactly, Ariados and maybe Flaaffy) beat Primeape. Flaaffy and Bayleef beat Poliwrath. I didn't have to use Suowoodo. I won, and he gave me a Storm Badge and TM01, Focus Punch. I left and when I got outside his wife stopped me and gave me HM02, Fly. I healed and I saved in front of the Gym. 11:53
    My team is:
    Bayleef Lv.28
    Flaaffy Lv.27
    Ariados Lv.27
    Sudowoodo Lv.25
    Krabby Lv.23
    Will post time and Levels soon. Thanks for reading!

Day 3 Saturday, April 23, 2011 Part 6 9:40 PM
    I headed back to Olivine Town. Once there, I went to the Lighthouse. I took the elevator to the top. At the top, I gave Jasmine the SecretPotion. Jasmine gave it to Amphy and it heale him. The ligt returned and Jasmine left for the Gym. She took the stairs and I took the elevator. Baoba called and said that the Safari Zone was ready. I went to the PokeMart. I picked up some of the items that my Mom bought me. I bought 4 Super Repels too. I surfedto Cianwood City. I went to the Safari Zone entrance. I went in and came out on Route 47. I continued on and battled and beat the Hiker. I continued on, battling and beating trainers. I continued onto Route 48. I got to the gates, and went forward into the building. I talked to Baoba and he told me about the Owner Aptitude Test. I took it, catch a Geodude and show it to him, payed, got 30 Safari Balls, and went in. I caught a Geodude easy. Then I went for Murkrow, my Flyer. After a lot of Murkrows, and only having 2 Safari Balls left, I caught a male Lv.17 Murkrow. Happy, I retired. I showed the Geodude to Baoba, he congrdulated me, told me about the 2nd test, not yet ready, and told me that he will call when its ready. I headed at the PokemonCenter, put Geodude in the PC, and took out Murkrow. I saved. 12:45
    My team is:
    Bayleef Lv.28
    Ariados Lv.28
    Flaaffy Lv.27
    Sudowoodo Lv.26
    Krabby Lv.23
    Murkrow Lv.17
    My team is now complete!
    Time to train to Lv.28,29, or 30. Thanks for reading all of this! Thanks!
    Last edited by HydroSwampert; 24th April 2011 at 4:51 AM.
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Ariados ftw! <3

B FC: 1893 5062 6564

I finally entered Goldenrod City and I went to the Pokemon Center to heal my Pokemon after I trained them. I then left to the Goldenrod City Department Store and I shopped for some items that I needed. After shopping a bit I returned to the Day Care Center to deposit some Pokemon and I headed for the Goldenrod City Radio Tower to get the radio card installed into my PokeGear. I passed the little quiz and I got that and Whitney returned to her Gym. I wandered over to the GTS building, the Flower Shop and the Name Rater's house and then I went to the Bike Shop and obtained a free Bike there. I went to the Underground Tunnel place and I battled some more trainers there and gave my Pokemon a haircut. I healed at the Pokemon Center once more after that and I went into the Goldenrod City Gym to challenge Whitney. I saved inside before battling.

Got around to play SS for a bit today, managed to evolve the Makuhita I have had in my party for month, it is now a Hariyama. Did some breeding, hatched a Caterpie, a Cyndaquil, and two Chikorita. Going to transfer all of them except for one of the Chikorita to Black together with the Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres that I got around to catching sometime long ago. Also going to transfer my Latias as I can capture a second one in HG anyway. Will also transfer some Johto Pokemon, but I need to check some moves on the four legendaries before doing any transferring. And I need to do a lot of things in Black, as well.

Trying to grow a ton of berries, so I watered my Sitrus plant today. Still waiting on my GTS Typhlosion for a Meganium. Looking to go out and catch some pokemon I have yet to have, since my Pokedex is kind of lacking.
    2nd Generation FTW
    POKEMON X Team:
    KALOS Dex
    Seen: 271
    Obtained:99

Since i've been trying to get some stuff for my Pokedex in White, and also looking for some good special sweepers to use there, I looked for a Porygon. So I decided to soft reset for one in my Heart Gold. Took me three tries to get this:

31 / 5 - 6 / 4 - 6 / 31 / 25 - 26 / 31

Yeah, pretty good (except for the defense), huh? One problem though: It has a Careful nature. It will certainly make an excellent breeding parent though, should be a good start.

Just started my HeartGold adventure! (I know, late to the party)
    Hope it'll be fun, my first Pokemon game was the original Gold.
    To bad I can't get any Event Pokemon myself...

-edit-
    The game is great, but I have only one DS so I can't transfer my Pokemon from White
    I'm looking for HG/SS Wonder Cards/Mystery Gifts, So if you have one PM/VM me!
    thx
    Last edited by KiwiDude; 24th April 2011 at 2:59 PM.
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

I went into the Goldenrod City Gym and I battled the first couple of Gym trainers inside. After a few easy battles, I proceeded to challenge the remaining Gym trainers and I managed to beat them all without suffering any losses. I healed at the local Pokemon Center before challenging Whitney and then I returned to the Gym. I managed to defeat Whitney's Clefairy with Bayleef, but I had to swap out to Onix when she sent out her Miltank. I managed to hold it off for a while, but things got messy and I had to use Bayleef once again. I beat Miltank by chance and I got the Plain Badge and the TM for Attract from Whitney. I healed once more at the local Pokemon Center and I picked up the Squirtbottle from the Flower Shop. I saved before heading out to Ecruteak City.

Pwned Falkner with My Geodude (Rock Throw w00t)
    and I caught a Modest Gastly at the Sprout Tower
    Had a blast, cheers

Leveled my Best Mayne to level seventy.

Got the silver print from the battle factory! Yea!

Day 4 Sunday, April 24, 2011 10:00 PM
    I bought some Balls from a vendor. I taught Murkrow Fly and went to train. During training, I caught a male, Lv.21 Growlithe in my first Great Ball. I wanted to catch a strong Tauros,m but Sudowoodo fainted it on accident. I tried to catch a defensve Taoros, but it proved too hard, and I didn't want to waste all of my Balls. Just been training and healing. I saved. 13:27
    My team is:
    Bayleef Lv.29
    Ariados Lv.28
    Flaaffy Lv.27
    Sudowoodo Lv.26
    Krabby Lv.24
    Murkrow Lv.19
    Didn't get to play much as it's Easter. I did play Ruy a little hough. I only got to play HeartGold for about 30 minutes. Thanks for reading!
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

My Togepi hatched 10 min ago!
    Had a blast, cheers

Day 5 Monday, April 25, 2011 Part 1 8:20 AM
    I trained by the Safari Zone. I went to Olivine Town and went north to Route 39 to train. I wanted to catch a Miltank, but didn't have enough Balls to go for it. I went back to Oivine Town, picked up the items my Mom bought me, bought 5 Ultra Balls, and I healed. I saved. 14:05
    My team is:
    Bayleef Lv.29
    Ariados Lv.28
    Flaaffy Lv.28
    Sudowoodo Lv.28
    Krabby Lv.24
    Murkrow Lv.21
    Training is coming along good. Still need to train more. Thanks for reading!

Day 5 Monday, April 25, 2011 Part 2 8:35 PM
    I went back to the Safari Zone. I went south on Route 48 to train. I wanted to catch a Girafarig, but I didn't want to waste all of my Balls. I gt Murkrow to L.28. I don't have a lot of training left, just Krabby. I saved. 15:26
    My team is:
    Bayleef Lv.29
    Ariados Lv.28
    Flaaffy Lv.28
    Sudowoodo Lv.28
    Murkrow Lv.28
    Krabby Lv.24
    Hopefully it won't take much longer, then I can battle Jasmine soon. Thanks for reading!

Day 5 Monday, April 25, 2011 Part 3 10:17 PM
    I went to Route 47 and the little cave to train. I went north of Olivine City to train Krabby.
    My team is:
    Bayleef Lv.29
    Ariados Lv.28
    Flaaffy Lv.28
    Sudowoodo Lv.28
    Murkrow Lv.28
    Krabby Lv.26
    Just a little more to train Krabby to be ready for the Olivine City Gym. Thanks for reading and good night!
    Last edited by HydroSwampert; 26th April 2011 at 5:26 AM.
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

I healed one last time and then I headed to National Park and Ecruteak City. I got to the gate before the next route and I obtained the gift Spearow there. I decided to hang on to it for now and I accessed the route north of Goldenrod City. I battled against some trainers there and after training a bit in the tall grass, I got to the gate for National Park and the Pokeathlon Dome. I went to the Pokeathlon Dome first just to mess around and I met the owner of the dome and then I went inside and competed for a bit. I returned to the gate after that and I accessed National Park. I got a Quick Claw from a girl there and then I trained in the tall grass. I battled some trainers and registered them into my PokeGear and then I finished off my training. I left to the western gate and I arrived on Route 36. I saved the game there.

Started HeartGold. Chose Totodile, trying to compile a team before the gym.
    FireRed:| Chris Lvl. 13 | Primetime Lvl. 10 | Majesty Lvl. 11 |Foust Lvl. 10 |Ryan Lvl. 10 | Zack Lvl. 8|

Default Battle Points

Sorry for posting this here but I need help teaching my dodrio sky attack but I don't have any battle point and all of my good pokemon are on my white so if you help me out I can get you shinnies from my white to your 5th gen game or I'll get you somthin on soul silver.

I AM FROM THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS. IF YOU ARE TOO, COPY AND PASTE THIS IN YOUR SIG

I can clone your pokemon in X and Y, Good offers only.
    3DS FC 3497-1187-8628

Check Out My Awesome Trade Shop
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread
    .php?t=543436

Getting the 6th Badge on Heart Gold with

Lv. 35 Quilava
    Lv. 31 Ampharos
    Lv. 27 Machoke
    Lv. 24 Krabby
    Lv. 21 Voltrob (Trading)

[Shiny Card] [First Impact Clan]
    Banner made by Me, Chaos made by pokegirlforever, Shiny Card and Userbar made by Nakashima!

Day 6 Tuesday, April 26, 2011 Part 1 10:35 AM
    I finished training Kraby on Route 39. Once she got to Level 28, Krebby evolved into Kingler. I healed and went to challenge Jasmine. I chllenged her and lost. I blacked out and went back to challenge her again, having somewhat devised a strategy. I challenged her. Sudowoodo fell to Magnetmite, and Kingler finished of Magnemite without taking any damage. Flaaffy delt just enough damage to the next Magnemie so Kingler could take it put with 1 hit of Mud Shot, thhen Flaaffy fell. Kingler took out Magnemite and after a battle with Steelix, Kingler won. I won, and Jasmine gave me a Mineral Badge and TM23, Iron Tail. I healed and saved. 16:47
    My team is:
    Bayleef Lv.29
    Kingler Lv.29
    Ariados Lv.28
    Sudowoodo Lv.28
    Flaaffy Lv.28
    Murkrow Lv.28
    Thanks for reading!

Day 6 Tuesday, April 26, 2011 Part 2 1:49 PM
    I bought 17 Ultra Balls. I flew to Ecruteak City and went east to Route 42. I went east. I saw Suicune, cut down a tree, and it left. Eusine cae, talked, and left. I went east and got Mahogany Town. I healed, bought a RageCandyBar and went north to Route 43. I went in the building, paid 1000 PokePoints, and went through. I kept going north to Lage Rage. I surfed to the middle, saw a Red Gyrados, saved, and talked to Red Gyrados. I got it down to red HP and paralyzed with Bayleef and Flaaffy. I caught her with my 2nd Ultra Ball. I surfed to the edge, went, and found Lance with his Dragonite. He siad that he though Team Rocket was sending out electronic waves to evolve the Magikarp. He flew to Mahogany Town. I did the same. I healed and went into the Souverin Shop, Lance was there, exposed them, and the secret stairs. We talked and he went in. I did too. I made it through the first floor, as I turned of the Pesian statues. Lance healed my Pokemon on the second floor, and I found a TM49, Snatch. I got both the passwords, went up the stairs, and saved. 17:54
    My team is:
    Bayleef Lv.31
    Flaaffy Lv.29
    Murkrow Lv.29
    Sudowoodo Lv.29
    Kingler Lv.29
    Ariados Lv.28
    Thanks for reading!

Day 6 Tuesday, April 26, 2011 Part 3 3:55 PM
    I opened the door, and Petrel was there. He said that the password is Hail Giovanni . We battled and I won. He left, but the Murkrow was copying him. Murkrow left, I followed. Murkrow leaded me to the door, on the way I found TM46, Thief, and said the password. I went in, but Ariana and a Grunt came and challenged me. Lace came and joined me. We won easily. They left and we went inside. We each took on 3 Electrode. I caught my 3rd, I think it had good defense, with my 3rd (maybe 4th) Ultra Ball. Lance thanked me and gave me HM05, Whirlpool. He left and I did too. I healed and saved. 18:24
    My team is:
    Bayleef Lv.31
    Murkrow Lv.30
    Flaaffy Lv.29
    Sudowoodo Lv.29
    Kingler Lv.29
    Ariados Lv.28
    Thanks for reading!
    Day 6 Tuesday, April 26, 2011 Part 4 7:00 PM
    I battled the trainers in Pryce's Gym. In the 3rd room, left trainer, Flaaffy evolved into Ampharos. I made it to Pryce and healed with medicine. I challeged him. Sudowoodo took out Seel. Kingler and Bayleef (?) took out Piloswine. Ampharos took fainted Dewgong. I won, and Pryce gave me a Glacierbadge and TM07, Hail. I saved. 18:59
    My team is:
    Bayleef Lv.31
    Ampharos Lv.31
    Kingler Lv.30
    Murkrow Lv.30
    Sudowoodo Lv.29
    Ariados Lv.28
    I need to train. Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by HydroSwampert; 27th April 2011 at 3:10 AM.
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Looking fo an Adamant Heracross in Azelea Town
    -edit- Caught a Lonely one Lv 4, Can't wait to Pwn Whitney's Miltank with it XD
    Last edited by KiwiDude; 26th April 2011 at 6:26 PM.
    Had a blast, cheers

I got to Route 36 and the first thing that I did was pick up a Blue Apricorn from a tree there. I also battled some trainers and registered one of them in my PokeGear for later. I got to the tree there and I used the Squirtbottle to make it attack. I fought Sudowoodo and captured it and I decided to just add it to my team for later. The girl there gave me some berries and once she left, I headed for Violet City to swap Pokemon and heal. I got that done at the Pokemon Center and then I rushed back to Rout 36. I battled some more trainers on my way to Ecruteak City and I also picked some more Apricorns. I finally got to Ecruteak City and I met Bill at the Pokemon Center. I healed and then I headed south again to train my team for the Ecruteak City Gym battle that was coming up. I saved after about 30 minutes of training.

Training my team for Whitney:
    Pokemon/LV
    Heracross/16
    Bellsprout/15
    Gastly/15
    Quilava/18
    Togepu/14
    Pidgey/16
    Had a blast, cheers

Leveled my Breakdown to seventy.

Woo, got a new battery for my Pokewalker. I'm closing in on having all the badges now, after some tenacious leveling for my ExtremeSpeed Dratini, naming her after the original Dragonite in my Pokemon Blue team. I'm headed south toward Veridian City now.

Bellossom (Tallulah) Modest lvl 50 Mega Drain/Acid/Stun Spore/Magical Leaf
    I had a Bellossom named Tallulah, but that was before I started caring about natures, and she was Jolly. So here's kind of a redo.
    Dewgong (Sir Fin) Modest lvl 52 Surf/Ice Beam/Rest/Ice Shard
    Sir Fin, pun intended, is named after the same Pokemon I lost on my original SS cart.
    Wigglytuff (Viking) Adamant lvl 51 Wake-up Slap/Strength/Return/Rollout
    My previous Wigglytuff was named Vince, but I realized that Wigglytuff sounds like a really messed up viking name from How to Train Your Dragon. Hence this new name, which I like a lot better.
    Kangaskhan (Avantasia) Adamant lvl 50 Sucker Punch/Headbutt/Earthquake/Outrage
    My original Avantasia the Kangaskhan was from the GCN games, but I lost her when I lost my copy of SS.
    Alakazam (Ta'Elmis) Modest lvl 51 Recover/Psychic/Shadow Ball/Calm Mind
    Astrid the Alakazam was on my lost SS. I'd hoped to do another Astrid, but I ended up getting a male, so I named him after an evil wizard from my fantasy novels.
    Typhlosion (Runamok) Modest lvl 51 Swift/Quick Attack/Smokescreen/Flamethrower
    It's just a cool name for a Typhlosion, but he's also named after another character from my fantasy novels.
    X team: Chespin, Goomy, Amaura, Skiddo, Spritzee, Espurr!

Caught Hoppip. Trained it in Sprout tower. Defeated Falkner. Ran back to Prof. Elm's after hacthing togepi for Everstone as I'm doing a scrabble challenge... Saved.

Hoppip lvl 12
    Splash
    Poisonpowder
    Synthesis
    Tackle

Totodile w/Everstone
    Water Gun
    Scratch
    Bite
    Rage

Spoiler:- Credits:

Page 205 of 376 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205206207208209215255305 ... LastLast