Page 206 of 357 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208209210216256306 ... LastLast
Results 5,126 to 5,150 of 8902

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

I finished training my team, but I decided to capture a wild Stantler for the Ecruteak City Gym battle, since they were immune to Ghost-type attacks. I healed at the local Pokemon Center and I headed out to train once more. I evolved Spearow into Fearow and then I focused on training my Stantler some more. I got finished with that and I returned to Ecruteak City. I stopped by the Poke Mart to purchase some items and then I headed for the Burned Tower. I battled my rival once I got there and after a few minutes, I beat him. I met Eusine and Morty in there and I headed down to the lower level of the Burned Tower. I set the three Legendary Beasts free and then I left the tower to challenge Morty. I did some wandering before that, though, and I got the TM for Shadow Claw east of Ecruteak City. I saved before going to the Gym.

Got the first badge. Heres my team:

Lvl 12 Totodile
    Lvl 12 Mareep
    Lvl 11 Geodude
    Lvl 11 Pidgey
    Lvl 11 Gastly
    FireRed:| Chris Lvl. 13 | Primetime Lvl. 10 | Majesty Lvl. 11 |Foust Lvl. 10 |Ryan Lvl. 10 | Zack Lvl. 8|

Ran from Prof. Elm all the way to Slowpoke well. Chit-Chat. In Azalea town I talked to kurt and defeated team rocket in slowpoke well... then I faced my rival.... EASY CHEESE. Took my 2 pokemon and challenged the gym... in no time I had lost to bugsy 3 times... So after having totodile and skiploom at lvl 20 I finally masacred him. Went through the pain and heartache in Ilex and made it to Goldenrod where Whitney masacred me several times... Finally she fell to a lvl 23 Skiploom and 24 Totodile. I got Kenya the Spearow and saved

Spoiler:- Credits:

Day 7 Wednesday, April 27, 2011 8:15 PM
    I made my wy out of the Gym. Once outsidce, Professor Elm called about weird radio waves coming from the Goldenrod City radio station, tower. I healed and went to the Lake of Rage. I beat a trainer and got items including a Black Belt from Wesley of Wednesday. I flew to Goldenrod City and healed. I saved. 19:21
    My team is:
    Bayleef Lv.31
    Ampharos Lv.31
    Murkrow Lv.30
    Kingler Lv.30
    Sudowoodo Lv.30
    Ariados Lv.29
    I need to train. Thanks for reading!
    Claims
    Pokemon - Marshtomp
    Movie - Broly: The Legendary Super Saiyan
    TV Show - Dragon Ball Z Kai
    Favorite Video Game Character - Goku - Dragon Ball series
    Video Game - New Super Mario Bros DS

Got my Gyrados to level 70.

Beat the Rocket Radio saga. On my way to Blackthorn to get my fourth team member, Skarmory, before training her and challenging Clair.

Also waiting for the call from Boaba so I can use items in the Safari Zone. My fifth and final member, Tyranitar, is due to come from there but the wild Pokemon level in this game combined with the ridiculous amount of leveling up needed (17 up to parity, around 45/50) would drive me insane. So I'm gonna wait and put 5 Peak items in the Mountain and get a level 42 Larvitar instead

Current team:
    Feraligatr, level 43
    Ampharos, level 43
    Machoke, level 43 (if anyone can help me evolve this I'd be forever grateful!)
    Last edited by OJG; 28th April 2011 at 5:09 PM.

2423 3909 0411
    Shuppet, Phantump, Golurk

Just caught a Lv 13 Relaxed Pinsir, and I got a 3rd place reward (Sitrus Berry) at the Bug-Catching Contest...
    I'll try evolving my Togepi soon using a Soothe Bell, the Haircut Bros and my Bike
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

I got to the Ecruteak City Gym and I battled against the first Gym trainers inside. It was a tricky battle since my team wasn't suitable to go up against Ghost-type Pokemon, but I managed to defeat the trainer and move on to the next one. I continued the pattern until I reached Morty's place, but I left quickly to heal at the Pokemon Center. I returned and I challenged him to a battle. I used Sudowoodo against his Gastly and I beat it pretty easily. He then swapped out to Haunter and I used Fearow against it. I managed to defeat it with a Dark-type move and I swapped out to Stantler for Gengar. That was a tougher battle than I thought, but I defeated it by swapping around a bit. I took down Morty's last Haunter and I got the Fog Badge from him as well as the TM containing Shadow Ball. I left the Gym and saved at the Pokemon Center.

My Mareep evolved to Flaaffy, will battle Whitney soon, My Team (PKMN/LV)

Heracross/19
    Quilava/20

Still undecided on the rest probably Kadabra/Gastly/Togetic
    I have Totodile and Chikorita as well
    Had a blast, cheers

Attempted for the umpteenth time to beat the flag capture records for the Pokeathlon. Failed once again. HOW I HATE FLAG CAPTURE!!
    --------------------------
    Platinum FC: 3094 7214 9857

Pwned Whitney... gonna give the Pokethleon a try
    Still building a team, will Evo the Evee I'll get from Bill to Umbreon (obviously), and Evo my Haunter, Kadabra and Machoke pretty soon
    Last edited by KiwiDude; 28th April 2011 at 10:02 PM.
    Had a blast, cheers

Spent about 2 hours looking for an Impish Skarm... found one finally. Put Exp Share on her through the final gym, where I stopped for a break.

EDIT: Thanks to KiwiDude I evolved my Machoke. Now in the Dragons Den training Skarm and going towards the test.
    Last edited by OJG; 28th April 2011 at 11:54 PM.

2423 3909 0411

Caught a Bashful Sudowoodo, and Infected some Pokemon w/Pokerus I got from a trade.
    My Team ATM (PKMN/LV)
    Chikorita/2 (Will train it some)
    Totodile/16
    Togetic/17
    Quilava/20
    Gastly/16
    and I'm looking for a Neutral (Legendary Ability Synchronize)/Modest Abra for the Ecruteak Gym,
    Will replace Togetic/Gastly with my future Ubreon though
    Had a blast, cheers

Did the Kimono challenge and trained Skarm. 'Gatr, Amphy and Champ are all level 45, Skarm is 33. Anyone know if you need the National Dex for Safari Zone items?

2423 3909 0411

Day 8 Thursday, April 28, 2011 Part 1 8:35 PM
    I didn't do much today. Just went to the Radio Tower, talked to Team Rocket Grunts on the way there and there. I saved by the stairs, which areblocked by a Grunt. 19:22
    My team is:
    Bayleef Lv.31
    Ampharos Lv.31
    Kingler Lv.30
    Sudowoodo Lv.30
    Murkrow Lv.30
    Ariados Lv.29
    Need to train before advancing to far. I didn't have much to post, but want to update everyday. Thanks for reading!

Day 8 Thursday, April 28, 2011 Part 2 9:30 PM
    I decided to do more today. I went undergound to a guy took pictures before. He gave me a Team Rocket uniform. I put in on and went back to the Radio Tower. I got past the Grunt, when Ethan came and figurd out it was me. I had to battle the Grunt. I won and Ethan left. I went to the next floor and battled trainers. I beat some Grunts, nice training. On the 3rd trainer I faced, Bayleef volve into Meganium after the battle. I saved. 19:56
    My team is:
    Meganium Lv.32
    Ampharos Lv.32
    Murkrow Lv.30
    Ariados Lv.30
    Kingler Lv.30
    Sudowoodo Lv.30
    I still need to train after getting 3 Levels in the Radio Tower so far. Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by HydroSwampert; 29th April 2011 at 3:42 AM.
    Claims
    Pokemon - Marshtomp

Caught an Hardy Abra, after 30 Soft Rests or so (*sigh*), sadly it doesn't has the Synchronize ability... I will use it for the Ecruteak Gym as a Kadabra along with Haunter I'll have a Ghost-Pwner Team
    Had a blast, cheers

Turns out I didn't get to fulfill my final team. Got kinda bored between picks and analysis on the NFL draft so I did the Victory Road, then the Elite Four, kinda expecting to get destroyed considering all 4 members were only 45.

Ended up pretty much sweeping the Pokemon League. Now on my way to Kanto.

2423 3909 0411

Well, made it down to Cinnabar island, meticulously took on all the trainers leading up to the Seafoam Islands and got my badge from Blaine. Everyone's hovering at around level 52-53, and today I'm going to continue back along the water route to take care of the rest of the trainers, then take on Gary.

After that, I'm not sure. I really did this replay as a fun way to recover/retrain lost Pokemon, so there's not a lot I absolutely have to do.
    X team: Chespin, Goomy, Amaura, Skiddo, Spritzee, Espurr!

Trained my Pokemon. Beat Jasmine at last! all pokemon are lvl 32 with Lance in the Radio Thing in Mahogany Town soooooooo! Fun!!!!

-Caught Red Gyarados
    -Trained up my pokemon
    -Can't wait to catch Swinub

...I can almost get my true team!
    ...-Metagross
    ...-Dewgong
    ...-Tyranitar
    ...-Zapdos
    ...-Mamoswine
    ...-Gardevoir

Evolved my Kadabra to Alakazam (thx Bunface), will use it or Togetic in the Ecruteak Gym
    -edit-
    After a lot of trading I managed to get my hands on an Arceus, did the Sinjoh Ruins Event and caught a Brave Dialga!
    and I found a Shiny Leaf at route 37 with it!!
    watta day/night whatever!
    Last edited by KiwiDude; 29th April 2011 at 11:11 PM.
    Had a blast, cheers

I did some things at the Pokemon Center in Ecruteak City and then I headed on over to the Dance Theater. I got inside and I battled a Team Rocket grunt who was bothering the Kimono Girl there. I defeated him and after that, I was given the HM for Surf by one of the men inside the Dance Theater. I taught that to my Quagsire and I left for Olivine City. I got to the route between there and Ecruteak and I battled some trainers there. I also battled and trained in the tall grass against wild Pokemon. I managed to capture a Magnemite and a Miltank there before I headed to Moomoo Farm. I fed the sick Miltank an Oran Berry and then I headed south to the next route. I met the owner of the Johto Safari Zone along the way and I registered his phone number. I got to battle some more trainers before Olivine City and I saved right before arriving.

Got fairly bored of my game now. Going to try and do my Gary Oak game again. Trying to work out which Pokemon he had in the Johto series. So far I have Blastoise, Umbreon, Arcanine, Electivire and Scizor. I'll then use Blastoise and Umbreon, plus Dodrio, Nidoqueen, Golem and Magmar, for the Kanto quest.

The remaining Pokemon, Nidoking, Krabby, Alakazam, Houndoom, Pinsir, Fearow, Kingdra and Skarmory (aswell as Aerodactyl and Shieldon), I will get them but not train them until after I have completed both sagas.

Going to breed these Pokemon eggs.

2423 3909 0411

^ Awesome balanced team!
    Caught a Scyther at the Bug-Catching Contest, I'll breed an Adamant one and Evo it to Scizor one of my top 5 All Time Pokemon, Can't Wait
    Had a blast, cheers

Day 9 Friday, April 29, 2011 10:10 PM
    I beat Team Rocket Grunts, healed, and made my way up the Radio Tower. I talked to Mary and Ben. I made it to the top and talked to the Director, who was Petrel in disguise. He challenged me and I beat him and his five Koffing and one Weezing He gave me a Basement Key. I saved. 21:08
    My team is:
    Meganium Lv.32
    Ampharos Lv.32
    Murkrow Lv.31
    Sudowoodo Lv.31
    Kingler Lv.31
    Ariados Lv.31
    Good training, still need more. Thanks for reading!
    Edit:Badges 7
    Pokedex 20
    Claims
    Pokemon - Marshtomp

GAHHHH!!! Trying to train up Seel, Gligar, and Swinub
    Swinub lvl 21 UT
    Seel lvl 23 (caught at lvl 19)
    Gligar lvl 24 UT

This is going to be a pain even with the exp share...

Page 206 of 357 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208209210216256306 ... LastLast