Page 214 of 376 FirstFirst ... 114164204210211212213214215216217218224264314 ... LastLast
Results 5,326 to 5,350 of 9400

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

Karen was a tough opponent as always. Her Murkrow was easy enough to deal with since I had Jynx's Blizzard attack, but I got overconfident and used Jynx against Karen's Vileplume as well. Blizzard hit the first time, but Vileplume didn't faint. It then missed the second time, and I had to use Dragonite. I used Dragonite against Karen's Gengar as well, but things got tricky and I had to use Ampharos. I defeated Gengar and then Umbreon, but Karen's Houndoom was tricky as well. I swapped out to Quagsire and I used that to end the battle as quickly as I could. I defeated Karen at long last, healed my injured Pokemon and I headed for Lance's room. I got inside and I saved the game before battling him.

Day 41 Tuesday, May 31, 2011 8:55,6 PM
    I healed a little and I challenged Bruno. I lost, but I got him down to two Pokemon left, Hitmonlee, out, and Machamp who never saw action that battle. I blacked out and I healed. I bought eleven more revives. I headed into Will's Room and I saved. I challenged Will. I won and I moved on into Koga's Room. I saved. 44:49,50
    My team is:
    Ampharos Lv.49
    Murkrow Lv.46
    Meganium Lv.44
    Sudowoodo Lv.44
    Kingler Lv.44
    Ariados Lv.42
    I still need to train some more, whether in Victory Road or battling the Elite 4. Thanks for reading!
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

-Lance and I destroyed Team Rocket
    -Defeated Pryce
    -Went to goldenrod and beat Team Rocket and my rival
    -Doing more training then heading to Blackthorn for my last and final badge!

team is in the sig.

Defeated the first 3 of the E4 in HG. Scizor's X-Scizzor and Night Slash slaughtered Will's team. Espeon's Psybeam took out Koga's team. Bruno was only mildly difficult, with Hitmonchan actually KO'ing my Espeon after it took a beating from Machamp. But Skarmory's Fly finished it, thankfully before it could get in a Fire Punch.

Gonna face Karen and then Lance. Team is in my Trainer card in my sig. All were at Lv45 before facing Will.
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/120m6ns.jpg[/IMG]
    Sleep with one eye open, gripping your pillow tight
    Exit light, enter night
    Take my hand
    We're off to Never-Never Land

training for that beasty miltank.

Quote Originally Posted by acetrainerelliot View Post
    training for that beasty miltank.
    Why are ppl having such a difficult time beating Miltank? My Quilava finished that ****** off with 2 flame wheels. Boom roasted.

Alright.

-Went through the cave
    -defeated Claire with Gyarados. Ice Fang FTW.
    -Went south and battled a lot of trainers.
    -Received a master ball from Elm
    -Went to Ertretek and battled the lesbians. Spanked them all with Pidgeot.

Now I'm going to Mt Morter to get that rare candy and battle a little more before I go to the Elite 4. Let's ****ing do this.

I had a lot of time to play today, even though I'm pretty much done with the game and should probably move onto Black.

Anyway, I caught Articuno today. I have tons and tons of money from all of the gym leader rematches (plus an Amulet Coin some of the time) so I can afford large amounts of Ultra Balls. It took me around 20 to catch Articuno, though.

I went to go catch Zapdos, but that wasn't so successful. Zapdos gave me the most trouble out of the three in FireRed, as well. Zapdos is just a pain altogether! lol. I actually have the Zapdos that I transferred from that FireRed to this game (before I realized that HG/SS allowed you to catch the first generation legendaries), so really I'm being rather OCD by trying to catch it here.
    ~ ~
    ---

~Original Image from pixiv~

I got to Lance's room, he talked and then we began to battle. I used Ampharos against Lance's Gyarados, and I defeated it easily with Thunderbolt since Gyarados is super weak against Electric moves. Lance sent out his first Dragonite after that, and I used Jynx. It was an easy battle and Jynx won with Ice Punch. I then had to deal with Lance's Charizard, but Quagsire was super effective against it, but then I swapped out to Dragonite to battle against Lance's own Dragonite. That was the worst battle, though. His Dragonite managed to beat mine, but at least my own Dragonite injured Lance's. I used Jynx to finish it off, and then I used Meganium against Lance's Aerodactyl. The last battle was Lance's third Dragonite against my Jynx, and I won that battle by a hair. I beat the Champion, the credits rolled and I got home.

Day 42 Wednesday, June 1, 2011 9:35,6,7,8,9
    I challenged Koga and I lost to Venomoth. I believe that he still had an untouched Crobat left. I blacked out and I healed. I looked at a lot of stuff, around me and in my bag. I saved by the Pokemon Center and the PokeMart. 45:20,1
    My team is:
    Ampharos Lv.49
    Murkrow Lv.46
    Meganium Lv.44
    Sudowoodo Lv.44
    Kingler Lv.44
    Ariados Lv.42
    I still need to train my Pokemon more evenly. Thanks for reading!
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by HydroSwampert View Post
    Day 42 Wednesday, June 1, 2011 9:35,6,7,8,9
    I challenged Koga and I lost to Venomoth. I believe that he still had an untouched Crobat left. I blacked out and I healed. I looked at a lot of stuff, around me and in my bag. I saved by the Pokemon Center and the PokeMart. 45:20,1
    My team is:
    Ampharos Lv.49
    Murkrow Lv.46
    Meganium Lv.44
    Sudowoodo Lv.44
    Kingler Lv.44
    Ariados Lv.42
    I still need to train my Pokemon more evenly. Thanks for reading!
    If I were you, I'd train your pokemon to the high 40s. Like 48's or low 50's.

Buy some TM's that would help you out.

-Caught a shiny ratatta!
    -Caught 40 dittos -that's two of every nature (not including nuetral natures). I wanted one of each on both my HG game and on my Black version. This was extremely boring but it was actually fairly easy thanks to my synchronising ralts...

Just defeated the Elite 4.

Come at me bro.

Day 43 Thursday, June 2, 2011 9:25,6 PM
    I went and trained at Victory Road, and healed, and repeated, mainly training Ariados. I healed in Indigo Plateau, by Nurse Joy, and I saved. 45:54
    My team is:
    Ampharos Lv.49
    Murkrow Lv.46
    Meganium Lv.44
    Kingler Lv.44
    Sudowoodo Lv.44
    Ariados Lv.43
    With school almost over, I hope that I can train more once it is, as I need to train! Thanks for reading!
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Okay wow. I just spent the last hour playing games at the Pokeathlon Dome.

It's pretty easy. Thinking about starting over since it will be easy getting stones.

Let's do it.

Just fought my way up to Lake of Rage and am surfing around for items.
    Badges:6
    Team: Umbreon-Lvl.30
    Quilava-Lvl.30
    Lapras-Lvl.29
    Heracross-Lvl.29
    "I swear Bianca if you crit me I'll push you down the stairs." - The wise words of BlameTruth on Rival battles

Opponent sent out Ninetales!
    Me: I know! Fight fire with fire!
    Arcanine used Flare Blitz!
    Ninetales's Flash Fire made it useless....
    Me: 0.0
    -.-
    Stupid saying.........

Planned White 2 Team:
    Biggles Magneto Sally
    Soprana Padfoot Gatling

well I decided to do Soulsilver
        Spoiler:- Prologue:

Spoiler:- Part 1:

Spoiler:- Part 2:

Team:
    Crobat Level 26
    Vulpix Level 23
    Alakazam Level 27
    Weepinbell Level 26
    Flaaffy Level 26
    Croconow Level 28
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

After beating the Elite Four, I arrived in my room. I went downstairs and then to Professor Elm's lab since he wanted to talk to me. He handed me the S.S. Ticket for a ride on the S.S. Aqua. I flew to Olivine City and I was about to access the ship when Professor Oak appeared and upgraded my Pokedex into a National Dex. I got on the S.S. Aqua and I battled the trainers on board. I eventually had to find some little girl who went missing, and I located her in the captain's room. I played with her a bit and then I got off the S.S. Aqua and arrived in Vermilion City. I was walking along when Suicune appeared. Eusine appeared as well, and once he left, I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center. I saved in front of the Vermilion City Gym.

Day 44 Friday, June, 3, 2011 9:58,9, 10:00,1,2
    I went to Voctory Road, and I kept training, mainly Ariados for a while, and healing at Nurse Joy. I healed at Nurse Joy and I saved by her. 46:39
    My team is:
    Ampharos Lv.49
    Murkrow Lv.46
    Meganium Lv.45
    Sudowoodo Lv.45
    Kingler Lv.45
    Ariados Lv.44
    Now that school is out, I will have more time to play! I need to train some more, I think! Thanks for reading! Sorry for another short update!
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Restarted Heart Gold, Named Myself Sam and Picked Cyndaquil. Did all the stuff I need to to trade across 1 X Corphish Egg, and the Thunderbolt, Captivite, Energy Ball and Silver Wind Tms for future team members. Hatched Crook The Lonely Corphish and captured a Female lv 2 geodude so I was able to get the Rock Smash Items when it came around to doing so. Looking for a Male Timid or Modest Mareep at the moment to name Shaun or Timmy. (Cookie if pepole get the reference)

Since I am about to complete Pokemon White, I gathered all my tough Pokemon in HeartGold to send them soon to White. I reached the PalPark and transferred my team from Emerald:
    Blaziken, Beautifly, Breloom, Sableye, Flygon, Plusle (all of them lvl. 60-62). I was so happy to see these pokemon I had so hard worked on in better sprites and with larger movepools! I taught Blaziken Brave Bird, and Seed Bomb and Drain Punch to Breloom. When I find more Heart Scales I will update Sableye and Plusle's movesets as well.

I took my team to the Elite FOur, beat them a few times and leveled up my team. I also transferred a Mudkip from Ruby and easily trained it to a lvl.50 Swampert -its IVs really suck though...

I just beat Surge and Sabrina. I'll try to get all Kanto Badges and challenge the new Elite Four. I also want to train my Swinub and Growlithe to evolve them

I got inside of the Vermilion City Gym, and I noticed that those Gym traps were active once again, like in some of the previous games. I battled two of the trainers inside of the Gym, and then I tried to find the switches to unlock Lt. Surge's room. I found one, but then I lost the other. I kept trying until I managed to find both of them and then the electric doors around Lt. Surge's room shut off. I battled the final Gym trainer and then I took on Lt. Surge. I had an easy time against his since I had Quagsire's Earthquake on my side. I beat Lt. Surge's Electabuzz with my Meganium though, since it needed to level up some more. Once the battle was done, I got the Thunder Badge and a TM. I left the Gym, healed at the local Pokemon Center and headed for Saffron City.

Just doing some training. Got a few stones as well.

Team's in the sig.

Day 45 Saturday, June 4, 2011 8:55,6,7,8,9, 9:00,1,2,3,4,5 PM
    I went to Victory Road to train for a little while. I then went back to Indigo Plateau, where Nurse Joy and Chansey healed me. I went into Will's Room and I saved in front of him. I challenged him and I won. I tried to call my Mom, but I am out of range. I looked at my Pokemon for a little while. I went into Koga's Room, where I looked at my Pokemon for a little while longer. I saved. 47:09,10
    My team is:
    Ampharos Lv.50
    Meganium Lv.46
    Murkrow Lv.46
    Kingler Lv.46
    Sudowoodo Lv.45
    Ariados Lv.44
    My first Pokemon to Level 50 is Ampharos. I still need to train some more, I think. Thanks for reading!
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by HydroSwampert View Post
    My team is:
    Ampharos Lv.50
    Meganium Lv.46
    Murkrow Lv.46
    Kingler Lv.46
    Sudowoodo Lv.45
    Ariados Lv.44
    My first Pokemon to Level 50 is Ampharos. I still need to train some more, I think. Thanks for reading!
    You should be fine. I beat the E4 for the first time with my team being levels 45/46. Even Lance wasn't all that difficult once my Red Gyarados got in a pair of Dragon Dance boosts.

As for me...I beat all of Kanto's Gyms, and am now going through Battle Tower for battle points. I need the BP for some moves for my competitive team. Heat Wave on Zapdos, for example...
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/120m6ns.jpg[/IMG]
    Sleep with one eye open, gripping your pillow tight
    Exit light, enter night
    Take my hand
    We're off to Never-Never Land

Page 214 of 376 FirstFirst ... 114164204210211212213214215216217218224264314 ... LastLast