(Ninetales, Hasty nature) @TwistedSpoon
Ability: Flash Fire
* I caught her as a Vulpix on Route 36, and she was my hardest Pokemon to train until she became a Ninetales. I've been debating on whether to replace her Extrasensory with Dark Pulse, but Extrasensory worked out just fine so far.
(Mismagius, Hardy nature) @Choice Specs
* I was very surprised to find him as a Misdreavus in the Safari Zone in the daytime. I almost wish I could replace his Grudge with Perish Song, but it's too late for that...
(Umbreon, Brave nature) @Leftovers
* I received him from Bill a long time ago, and took him on a trip through the Whirl Islands before he evolved. He's my sturdiest Pokemon and used to make good use of Last Resort.
(Starmie, Modest nature) @nothing in particular
* Probably my best Pokemon overall, minus the fact that it has the less favoured ability. I was lucky to get a Modest nature on the first try (I caught it on Route 47), but it wasn't in my first E4 team because I couldn't find a Water Stone.
(Gardevoir, Timid nature) @nothing in particular
* She only took on this moveset recently--for the longest time she had Magical Leaf and Shock Wave instead of Focus Blast and Wish in order to make training easier. I think I took her current moveset directly from Smogon...
(Gallade, Jolly nature) @Shell Bell/Muscle Band
* He and Amidala are brother and sister--I bred them in Emerald using a Ditto and a Gardevoir. They were born with Calm Mind, Psychic, and Shockwave. Lancelot was a False Swiper for a while before he learned Close Combat.
(Flygon, Naive nature) @ nothing in particular
* The only mixed sweeper on my team. For the longest time he sat in a box in Sapphire, but after I migrated him things started to change. Interestingly, he was a bit difficult to train in Mt. Silver at first...
(Absol, Naughty nature) @Shell Bell
Ability: Super Luck
* The newest addition to my team--I caught her in Mt. Mortar with the Hoenn Sound, and named her after one of my RPG characters. But the RPG character actually suffers from bad luck, so it's ironic that this Absol has Super Luck as an ability. It's because of this ability that I didn't migrate an Absol instead (only Pressure is available there).