Page 217 of 374 FirstFirst ... 117167207213214215216217218219220221227267317 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,425 of 9342

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

Im restarting over.

I just got HG last week so I played not too much and restarted 3 times!

Now I just got a lv.14 Scyther on Bug Contest and won a sun stone that I might never use. I wonder how I get a Fire Stone...

I spent all day trying to get an Adamant Heracross but failed, now I'm using a Jolly one... at least I attack first every time.
    Courrent team: Heracross lv.17 Flaafy lv.21 Croconaw lv.22 the Scyther and a lv.8 Sandshrew as HM boy

Day 55 Tuesday, June 14, 2011 10:30,1,2 PM
    I went to Victory Road to train some more. When I was done, I went back to Indigo Plateau where Nurse Joy and Chansey healed me. I went into Will's Room and I saved in front of him. I challenged him and I won. I went into Koga's Room and I saved in front of him. 53:22
    My team is:
    Ampharos Lv.51
    Meganium Lv.49
    Kingler Lv.49
    Sudowoodo Lv.49
    Ariados Lv.49
    Murkrow Lv.49
    My team is getting more evened out Level wise! I still need to train some more, I think! Thanks for reading!
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

I started again and beat the first gym easily, and traded for my 5 eggs and 3 items.

Decided the first Pokemon to hatch would be the first trained up and that he would be level 15 before I started training another (I want them to be 8 levels above the gym leaders pokemon for each gym). Sandshrew was first, and his Earthquake/Rock Slide/Night Slash/Swords Dance moveset tore everything apart, raising him to level 15 fairly quickly especially with the help of the Lucky Egg I brought. Next to hatch was Magby, who is now level 9 and will be helpful for the second gym. Aiming to get those two and potentially one more to around level 23 before I take on Bugsy.

Team:
    Sandshrew level 15
    Magby level 9
    Egg (Dratini)
    Egg (Eevee)
    Egg (Corphish)

I went to the Pewter City Gym after swapping Pokemon at the PC. I planned to challenge the Gym with Meganium, Quagsire and Steelix, so when I arrived there, I battled the Gym trainers with those Pokemon. I managed to beat them, and I healed at the Pokemon Center once more since my Pokemon received damage, and I dislike challenging tough trainers with injured Pokemon. I got back to the Gym and I challenged Brock. I had to fight against his Graveler, which I managed to beat with Meganium, but then he sent out his Rhyhorn, and I used Steelix for that. I beat it with Iron Tail, and then I had to face off against Brock's Omastar. I used Meganium against that and Brock's Onix, and then I used Quagsire to beat his Kabutops. I won the Boulder Badge and I also got a TM from him. I saved before heading out.

Day 56 Wednesday, June 15, 2011 9:20,1,2 PM
    I challenged Koga and I lost. I blacked out and Nurse Joy and her Chansey healed me. I saved by them. 53:41
    My team is:
    Ampharos Lv.51
    Meganium Lv.49
    Ariados Lv.49
    Kingler Lv.49
    Sudowoodo Lv.49
    Murkrow Lv.49
    I still need to train some more, I think! Sorry for the short Update! Thanks for reading!
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

So not doing much from ym last adventure but I have been doing it for a while. Firstly on my quest to find the pokelethon of whatever it is called I ran into the battle frontier. I did a few battles there and sweep with only using my lead eachtime. The trainiers in there are so stupid because. Once I had my Scizor on near red health and he sent out Wobbuffet. Obviously I couldn't switch out and I was stuck on brickbreak because of my choice band. It had to be a 4 hit ko for it to go down. So I was basically thought I was going to die with it knowing counter. For the 3 turns it could of used it, it used mirrorcoat. HAHAH!

Anyways I eventually from what I was looking for and did the speed and power events. I came second in the speed but easily one the power event. The teams were
    Speed: Charizard, Weavile, Scizor
    Power: Charizard, Nidoqueen, Scizor
    I couldn't be bothered using my box to get special pokemon for the events so I just made do.

I then went on to hatch some eggs. I got myself a Charmander, Duskull, Piplup and I am currently trying to hatch a Turtwig and Elekid eggs. When my box becomes full with 30 pokemon that need to evolve I will set off to do that, but for now I am just filling up my pokedex with these egg pokemon

Until next time.
    Ruby: 0/8
    Sapphire: 0/8
    Emerald: 7/8
    FireRed: 8/8
    LeafGreen: 6/8
    Diamond: 0/8
    Pearl: 0/8
    Platinum: 7/8
    HeartGold: 16/16 (350/493)
    SoulSilver: 9/16
    Black:
    White:
    White 2:
    Black 2:

FC= 1121 0822 2345

HG update:

I finally got a good-natured Raikou/Entei!

Quote Originally Posted by HydroSwampert View Post
    Day 56 Wednesday, June 15, 2011 9:20,1,2 PM
    I challenged Koga and I lost. I blacked out and Nurse Joy and her Chansey healed me. I saved by them. 53:41
    My team is:
    Ampharos Lv.51
    Meganium Lv.49
    Ariados Lv.49
    Kingler Lv.49
    Sudowoodo Lv.49
    Murkrow Lv.49
    I still need to train some more, I think! Sorry for the short Update! Thanks for reading!
    Not sure why you're having so much trouble. When I first beat the E4, my pokemon were levels 43-47. Are you making sure to type match?
    2nd Generation FTW
    POKEMON X Team:
    KALOS Dex
    Seen: 271
    Obtained:99

Quote Originally Posted by OJG View Post
    I started again and beat the first gym easily, and traded for my 5 eggs and 3 items.

Decided the first Pokemon to hatch would be the first trained up and that he would be level 15 before I started training another (I want them to be 8 levels above the gym leaders pokemon for each gym). Sandshrew was first, and his Earthquake/Rock Slide/Night Slash/Swords Dance moveset tore everything apart, raising him to level 15 fairly quickly especially with the help of the Lucky Egg I brought. Next to hatch was Magby, who is now level 9 and will be helpful for the second gym. Aiming to get those two and potentially one more to around level 23 before I take on Bugsy.

Team:
    Sandshrew level 15
    Magby level 9
    Egg (Dratini)
    Egg (Eevee)
    Egg (Corphish)
    A lot has happened since this post!

Sandshrew evolved at level 22 and he and Magby destroyed Bugsy simply with Rock Slide and Flamethrower. The next egg to hatch was Corphish. I raised him to parity (level 22) and then a little more on the trainers up to Goldenrod. Then, Eevee hatched and I immediately attached the Soothe Bell to it. Handily I had reached the daycare, so I chucked Corphish and Magby in there to get them up to level 29 so they would be close to evolving soon, and ran around on my new bike for a long while levelling them and simultaneously, gaining happiness points for Eevee. I gave him a haircut and after enough steps to raise my three pokemon to level 29, he was ready. I leveled him up on a Drowsee and viola, I had a new level 4 Espeon. A few battles later, Magby evolved into Magmar and Corphish into Crawdaunt. My fifth egg, Dratini has also hatched, but I don't intend to train her until at least the Lake Of Rage.

I am currently on the Route leading to Ecrutaek facing the trainers and leveling up Espeon. I want to be around level 35 across the board for Morty, 40 for Chuck, 45 for Jasmine, 50 for Pryce and 55-ish for Clair (ideal situation would be evolving Dragonair in the battle vs. Clair). A team of Sandslash, Dragonite, Espeon, Crawdaunt and Magmortar at around level 55-60 would be alright for the Pokemon League I think!

I left the Pewter City Gym right after I defeated Brock, and I healed at the Pewter City Pokemon Center. I shopped a bit at the local Poke Mart, and then I headed out to Route 2 since I was supposed to be heading south to Cinnabar Island anyway. I entered the Viridian Forest, and I made my way to Viridian City. I had totally forgotten about the trainers within the forest though, so I was a little unprepared for the battles there. I eventually made it out of that terrible forest, and after battling some Bugcatchers on Route 2, I arrived in Viridian City. I healed at the Pokemon Center there, swapped Pokemon on the PC and saved before going south to Pallet Town.

Been a long days training. Thank god for the Lucky Egg. Sandslash, Crawdaunt and Magmar are all at level 35 and therefore ready for the fourth gym, Espeon is almost there at level 32. I'm struggling to figure out how I'm going to train these guys up to level 50 for Clair without going insane, especially Dratini from scratch (if anyone wants to give me a hand, I pay in gym leader TMs and other valuable items. I'm being serious... PM ME).

Day 57 Thursday, June 16, 2011 10:20,1,2,3 PM
    I went to Vicotry Road to train. When I was done, I went back to Indigo Plateau where Nurse Joy and her Chansey healed me. I saved by them. 54:02 Edit: 54:03
    My team is:
    Amoharos Lv.51
    Meganium Lv.49
    Kingler Lv.49
    Sudowoodo Lv.49
    Ariados Lv.49
    Murkrow Lv.49
    Sorry for the short update! Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by HydroSwampert; 18th June 2011 at 3:37 AM. Reason: Time, In-Game
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Trained my Pokemon to 35 and Espeon easily destroyed Morty with Shadow Ball. Did the Lighthouse, now on the route to Cianwood training up to level 40.

Team:
    Sandslash level 35
    Magmar level 36 NEED SOMEONE TO EVOLVE THIS FOR ME, I HAVE MAGMARIZER
    Dratini level 3 (yet to be trained)
    Espeon level 38 (Psybeam > this route)
    Crawdaunt level 36

Beated 2nd gym leader and Krokorokok evovled in Croconaw.

Current team:
    Eggy Lv.14
    Birdo Lv.18
    Krokorokok Lv.20 (Overpowered)
    SlowMotion Lv.10

Day 58 Friday, June 17, 2011 10:10,1,2,3 PM
    I went to Victory Road to train. When I was done for the day, I went back to Indigo Plateau, where Nurse Joy and her Chansey my Pokemon. I saved by them. 54:38 Edit: 54:39
    My team is:
    Ampharos Lv.51
    Meganium Lv.50
    Kingler Lv.50
    Sudowoodo Lv.50
    Murkrow Lv.49
    Ariados Lv.49
    Once I get Murkrow and Ariados to Level 50, then I will truly face off against the Elite 4, using items to heal! Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by HydroSwampert; 19th June 2011 at 3:54 AM. Reason: Time, In-Game
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Started SoulSilver

-Got all Gym Badges
    -Caught Lugia and Raikou.
    -Training for the Elite Four.

Team -
    Meganium
    Pikachu
    Gyarados
    Quilava
    Pidgeot
    Steelix

'What I wanted to protect.. . was you, Ichigo.' -Tensa Zangetsu

Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

Quote Originally Posted by OJG View Post
    Trained my Pokemon to 35 and Espeon easily destroyed Morty with Shadow Ball. Did the Lighthouse, now on the route to Cianwood training up to level 40.

Team:
    Sandslash level 35
    Magmar level 36 NEED SOMEONE TO EVOLVE THIS FOR ME, I HAVE MAGMARIZER
    Dratini level 3 (yet to be trained)
    Espeon level 38 (Psybeam > this route)
    Crawdaunt level 36
    Good lord man, why do you want to be so overlevelled?! Don't you like the challenge?

So my Grass monotype was going pretty well. I actually didn't struggle much against Bugsy, Whitney is comparitively easy when you have Bayleef> Croconaw/Quilava, and Falkner was difficult, but I got there in the end.

But Morty. My. GOD. Gengar outspeeds and at least 2HKOs my entire team (Bayleef/Weepinbell/Jumpluff/Paras) with Shadow Ball. I ended up cheating and using a random Ditto I caught a while back (who is incidentally the perfect counter to Gengar) to kill Morty with his own Gengar. I'm scared of what Claire will be like.

I left after killing Morty with a level 10 Ditto (never thought I'd say that) to try and find a Water type so I can surf and get some training done in union cave. I killed some time playing Voltorb Flip for a while, getting a couple of thousand coins pretty quickly so I can potentially buy some TMs. Then I stopped off at the Pokeathlon. I saved and quit before I tried any of the events.
    Quote Originally Posted by XxEpicsxX View Post
    Everything's possible, but that doesn't make it likely.
    ^What PAD needs to learn

Spoiler:- Misc in a nutshell:

I wandered off to Route 1 in the Kanto region, on my way down to Pallet Town since I had to stop by there before getting to Cinnbar Island. I battled some trainers there on Route 1, and then I got to Pallet Town about 10 minutes later. I arrived at Professor Oak's lab first, and I talked to him. He checked on my Pokedex progress, and then once I left his lab, I went to visit Daisy at Blue's house. We talked and I learned that he had left town. I started to Surf south towards Cinnabar Island after that. I battled some more trainers along the way to the island, and I managed to level up my team for the upcoming Gym battle against Blaine that way. I saved before I got to Cinnabar Island.

Day 59 Saturday, Junne 18, 2011 9:50,1,2,3,4 PM
    I trained in Victory Road, came back to Indigo Plateau where Nurse Joy and her Chansey healed my Pokemon, trained some more, healed, and then I finished training. I healed again. Then I went into Will's Room and I saved in front of him. I challenged him and I won. I went into Koga's Room and I saved in front of him. I challenged him and I won. I went into Bruno's Room and I saved in front of him. 55:34
    My team is:
    Ampharos Lv.52
    Meganium Lv.50
    Ariados Lv.50
    Murkrow Lv.50
    Kingler Lv.50
    Sudowoodo Lv.50
    Now that my Team is more even, I started my challenge against the Elite 4 using healing items when I need them this time! A while agao, sort-of, Sudowoodo learned Hammer Arm. Ariados learned Poison Jab this Update and I deleted Agility! I hope that this was a better Update than most of the last Updates! Thanks for reading!
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

EV training a Jolly Hitmonlee with 31 IV for attack ( likes to thrash about), and a Modest, mischievous Dratini with perfect 31 Sp. Attack. Combined with the perfect speed of my Feraligatr, I'll beat the Tower Tycoon the second time around with this trio.
    "Inherited Will, the Destiny of the Age, and the Dreams of its People. These are things that will not be stopped. As long as people continue to pursue the meaning of freedom, these things will never cease to be!"

Day 60 Sunday, June 19, 2011 9:58,9, 10:00 PM
    I challenged Bruno and I lost. I blacked out and Nurse Joy and her Chansey healed my Pokemon. I went into Will's Room and I saved in front of him. I challenged him and I won. I went into Koga's Room and I saved in front of him. I challenged him and I lost. I blacked out and Nusre Joy and her Chansey healed my Pokemon again. I saved by them. 56:11
    My team is:
    Ampharos Lv.52
    Murkrow Lv.51
    Meganium Lv.50
    Ariados Lv.50
    Kingler Lv.50
    Sudowoodo Lv.50
    I will keep challenging until I win, I think! Thanks for reading!
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Long time not update this one...
    Now I facing the last Gym Leader on Kanto, he was Blue.. after beat Blaine on Cinnabar Isle, I flew to Virdian City to facing Blue, I went to the gym and broke the puzzle..
    My Team:
    Lv. 58 Feraligatr
    Lv. 53 Staraptor
    Lv. 56 Dragonite
    Lv. 52 Mamoswine
    Lv. 53 Jumpluff
    Lv. 51 Magcargo
    Won that match! Now I flew to Pallet Town and met Prof. Oak, he gave me HM Rock Climb, and he told me to go to Mt. Silver! I flew to Cerulean City to catch Mewtwo
    I saved the game on Cerulean Cave
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

HG update:

My Flaaffy (stupid name) evolved into Ampharos!

I continued to Surf south some more until I finally reached Cinnabar Island. I got there and I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center. After swapping some Pokemon and talking to the people there, I headed outside and I met Blue to the north of town. We talked and he said that I'd need to get Blaine's Volcano Badge in order to battle him. I then started Surf east since I needed to get to the Gym on the Seafoam Islands. I battled some wild Tentacool along the way, but then I spotted some trainers on the sandbars, so I challenged them as well as a little last-minute training. I eventually beat the all, and I arrived at the Seafoam Islands. I got inside of Blaine's Gym and I saved shortly before challenging the Gym trainers there.

Page 217 of 374 FirstFirst ... 117167207213214215216217218219220221227267317 ... LastLast