Page 222 of 374 FirstFirst ... 122172212218219220221222223224225226232272322 ... LastLast
Results 5,526 to 5,550 of 9342

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

I've received my lvl 100 Breloom. My friend traded me his Mew (for pokedex entry), sadly, I had to give it back. Arceus anybody? I want Dialga :X
    I've looted another two Lucky Eggs.
    Now I'm catching Kyogre. I want a Timid one. It's going well because of my synchronizer. Still, IVs are random, so they're crap.
    Death metal isn't a hobby, death metal is a lifestyle.

Like my rock/metal band!

I started a new game on my Heartgold and started with Chikorita. I didn't nickname Chikorita or any of my team members since I can't think of any good names for them when I have a 5 character limit. I went ahead and trained Chikorita after all the tutorial crap. I arrived at Mr.Pokemon's and Chikorita was at level 8. I got the egg and my dex and went back to Cherrygrove to beat my rival with 2 razor leafs(I love crits). I gave the egg to Elm I learned how to catch pokemon and got 5 poke balls. I then headed on to Violet City and quickly went south to catch my next team member. I quickly caught me a wooper and then headed to Sprout Tower. I had to do the bait and switch gimmick since Wooper would get OHKOed by a vine whip. Wooper could handle the hoothoots though. After Sprout Tower I went to the gym. Wooper cleared out all the gym trainers. I then battled Falkner and my god it was annoying. Wooper got the Pidgey down to red health then it happened. Pidgey used Tackle! Critical Hit!(I hate crits now) Wooper fainted. So I was stuck with Chikorita. Chikorita took down Pidgey with ease but Pidgeotto came in and was trouble. I used poisonpowder first thing and poisoned it. He then used roost after a few turns of poison damage. I then followed along with his plan and spammed Razor leafs on his roost turns and I got into overgrow range and took it out. Yeah say Chikorita sucks now! I got the badge and then got the egg. I then quickly healed and headed south. I then caught my next team member mareep. I quickly beat all the trainers with my Pokemon. I then healed my team and obtained the old rod and some lure balls. I then entered Union cave and beat all the hikers and fire breathers. i then got out of the cave and saw a man fussing with a team rocket guy. I then entered Azalea and healed. I then went to Kurts and heard about Team Rocket. I then went to Slowpoke well and swept Team Rocket with Mareep. Mareep then evolved after the event and I then healed and headed to the gym. I quickly beat all the trainers and then battled Bugsy. I started with Flaaffy and used thundershock. Scyther went to half health and then it u turned and got a critical hit and OHKOed Flaaffy >_< I then sent in wooper and took out the cocoons. Scyther then came back in and it was paralyzed from static. Scyther used quick attack and got another crit! Wooper barely survived and hit it with a water gun and then Scyther got healed from its berry. Scyther then used quick attack again and KOed Wooper. I sent in Bayleef and used Tackle. Scyther barely survived and used u turn taking me down to 4 HP! Luckily Bugsy already used his potions on the cocoons. I then used razor leaf which had an overgrow boost that was unneeded and I won barely! i got the U turn TM and the badge. I then exited the gym, healed and saved.

Current Team
    Bayleef lvl18
    Wooper Lvl16
    Flaaffy lvl16

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

In Saffron City i challenged the gym leader Sabrina, the trainers were all easy and i found Sabrina quite a challenge, especially with her Alakazam. I got the Marsh Badge from her and TM48 Skill Swap.
    My Team :
    Feraligatr : Lv.51
    Steelix : Lv.52
    Dragonair : Lv.50
    Raichu : Lv.50
    Togekiss : Lv.50
    Tangrowth : Lv.44
    Last edited by ShinySeviper; 11th July 2011 at 12:19 AM.
    SS FC : 2279 8015 1013

So I did a little bit after. With Toto in hand, I was stalled by Ethan's well insighted presentation about how to catch a Rattata. With the idiot-and-his-Marill out the way, I proceeded along the earlier routes and caught a Hoothoot, Rattata and Spinarak. I eventually reached dark cave and caught a female Zubat, Ava, who I intend to have on my team.

Most annoyingling, the Lv2 bat fink had Leech Life as it's only dispatch of a 'good' move, so training it at the moment is a pee in the ay. So I proceeded onto one of the best areas in Johto, Violet City. The lights were humbling at night which was a warm welcome to the beautiful city.

Since it was night, I thought I'd take advantage and catch a Gastly in Sprout Tower, only to find mid-battle that I was out of Pokeballs. By this time I was bored, and saved my progress in Violet City.

---

Time: 1:19
    Team:
    , Toto, Male, Lv10
    , Ava, Female, Lv5
    Running for the thrill of it

I beat all of the trainers in the light house. Now I'm on my way to Cianwood city.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I got to Mewtwo's place, and I challenged it to a battle. I managed to weaken it with my Gengar, but it was able to defeat it before I was able to put it to sleep with Hypnosis. I had to rely on using other Pokemon to weaken Mewtwo, and I eventually got its HP down to the red zone. After that, I just sort of chucked Ultra Balls at it until it was finally captured. It was sent to my PC, and I used an Escape Rope to leave Cerulean Cave. I headed to the Pokemon Center to swap Pokemon, and then I left to Vermilion City. I got on the S.S. Aqua, and I took the trip to Olivine City. But before I left the ship, I collected the Meadow Plate from the captain of the ship, and I saved at the Olivine City Lighthouse.

Day 81 Sunday, July 10, 2011 10:08,9, 10,1 PM
    I entered a Power Pokeathlon with Meganium, Ampharos, and Sudowoodo. After all three events, we took First Place with 340 points! All three of my Pokemon in it got a Power Medal ! I left and the clerk gave me 340 points, and a Bonus 100 points for winning. I then entered another Pokeathlon. I entered a Stamina Pokeathlon with Kingler, Murkrow, and Ariados. After all three events, we got Second Place with 269 points! I left, and the clerk then gave me 269 points. I then entered my last Pokeathlon for the day. It was a Speed Pokeathlon, and I entered with Sudowoodo, Murkrow, and Ariados. After all three events, we got First Place with 344 points! All three of my Pokemon that entered then ogt a Speed Metal ! We then left and the clerk gave me 344 points, along with an additional 100 points for winning. I then checked the data on the board by the clerks. I then saved by the clerks and in front of the board. 71:05
    My team is:
    Meganium Lv.60
    Ariados Lv.59
    Murkrow Lv.59
    Ampharos Lv.59
    Sudowoodo Lv.59
    Kingler Lv.58
    Well, my Pokemon have a little varied amount of entries in Pokeathlons. Well, I should be able to play more now! I hope that you liked this Update! Thanks for reading!
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

I got to Cianwood city and beat Eusine. Now I'm going to get everyone to lv 26 hopefully.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I caught a Mareep and named her April. I challenged the Violet City Gym, and Falkner, beat him easily and obtained the Zephyr Badge. I then did a lot of training and eventually ended up in Azalea Town with a Pidgey named Mikey. I saved the Slowpokes from the TRGs in Slowpoke Well. I then search for almost 2 hours for a Slowpoke, then found one and decided I'd just get an Abra instead. I then continued my way to Ilex Forest, when to my surprise my Rival(Chris) showed up. I was pretty under leveled with my highest Pokemon(Pidgey) being lvl 15 and my lowest Pokemon(Cyndaquil) being lvl 11. But, again, to my surprise I beat him. I then caught the two Farfetch'd in Ilex forest and gave them to that man, then obtained HM01, Cut. While I trained in Ilex forest I got 3 of my Pokémon to lvl 15 and am trying to get Splinter to lvl 15 as well. Leonardo and April evoled into a Quilava and Flaaffy as I was training. Training sucks, I'm trying to get all 4 to lvl 20 before I challenge the Azalea Town Gym and Bugsy.

My Team:
    Leonardo - lvl 15
    Splinter - lvl 14
    April - lvl 15
    Mikey - lvl 15

derp.

Just been going through the upgraded Elite Four over and over training my Pokemon so I can beat Red. Hoping this doesnt take long, because Id like to go catch the rest of the Legendaries(all Ive got so far is Lugia) and then I wanna go catch the rest of the available Pokemon in the game before buying White.

How do you get Pikachu so early in the game.

Who are you talking to?

derp.

Quote Originally Posted by Who Is Mark14 View Post
    How do you get Pikachu so early in the game.
    Game trading station

So I've been doing a little bit more. Now it's day time, I've missed my chance of catching a Gastly for the day. In the meantime, I decided to do a bit of sightseeing in the surrounding areas, and I visited the Ruins of Alph and the wiggling tree, as well as recieving HM06 Rock Smash from a nice fellow.

Also, I found an in game trade which offered an Onix for a Bellsprout. I've planned an Onix on my team and at this point it could help against the Violet City Gym. I proceeded to trade a Bellsprout I caught and obtained Rocky- the new addition to my team. So I've just been training. With the Exp. boost from trading, training Rocky has been quite easy. Ava on the other hand, has provided me with some droning experiences just Leech Lifing a blatantly bored wild Hoppip. However I'm just thinking of the end result 7.7

I saved, and I'm waiting for night to catch Gastly and ascend the Sprout Tower

Time: 2:08
    Team:
    , Toto, Male, Lv10
    , Ava, Female, Lv7
    , Rocky, Male, Lv7
    Running for the thrill of it

HG update:

-defeated Lt. Surge, Janine, Sabrina, Misty, Erika & Brock!
    -caught Snorlax
    Last edited by Ausgirl; 11th July 2011 at 3:00 PM.

I continued through route 7 and got an item, then I explored Celadon City and did a few things, bought some TM's from the department store. I went into the gym and battled all the trainers then solved the puzzle rather easily, finally battled Erika. She was easy but her Tangela was good in defense and I struggled a bit, eventually i beat her only with my Togekiss I then got the Rainbow Badge and then she gave me TM19 Giga Drain.
    My Team :
    Feraligatr : Lv. 51
    Togekiss : Lv. 51
    Dragonair : Lv.51
    Steelix : Lv. 52
    Raichu : Lv. 50
    Tangrowth : Lv.44 (in training still)

I've finally caught a good Kyogre. 30 sp.atk IVs and 28 speed IVs. Now I'm trading with my friend to let us catch a Rayquaza.

Like my rock/metal band!

Went through Route 16 then onto Route 17 which was the cycling road, took my HM slave with me (weepinbell) and taught it Thief I then challenged the first trainer and used Thief to steal his Black Sludge which i wanted . After that I used my regular team and challenged all the bikers and eventually I made it to Fuchsia City. Where i'm going to challenge the gym and Leader Janine.
    My Team:
    Raichu : Lv.51
    Dragonair : Lv.52
    Steelix : Lv.52
    Togekiss : Lv.51
    Tangrowth : Lv.47 (Training)

I battled a couple of trainers inside of the Olivine City Lighthouse, and then I headed off to the Pokemon Center. I deposited the Dragonite that I was carrying around with me, and I withdrew a Vibrava that I had captured at the Johto Safari Zone. I went off to train it until it evolved into Flygon, and I kept it on my team for a while. Since it was Monday, I called Pryce and I had a quick battle with him at the Saffron City Fighting Dojo. After beating him and earning some cash, I headed on over to Celadon City, and I purchased some items at the Department Store there. I then left for the Power Plant at the edge of Kanto. I had to go through Cerulean City first and then I had to Surf there, but I saved as I got outside, as I wanted to capture Zapdos.

I was wondering if anyone reads the above posts because I feel like if people post in this thread they want people to read their experiences, but they themselves don't read other people's posts.

Anyways, on to my journey. As I was training it was taking terribly too long, so I decided I would just battle Bugsy with lvl 16 Pokemon. I battled the trainers inside the Azalea Town Gym in order to lvl up Splinter, because he had 2 lvls to go before lvl 16, and that brought him to my goal. I then continued to Ilex Forest to train the rest of my Pokémon. They are all now lvl 16 and I'm just going to mess around a little before I battle Bugsy. Maybe go back to Violet City.

My Team:
    Leonardo - lvl 16
    Splinter - lvl 16
    April - lvl 16
    Mikey - lvl 16

derp.

I've just caught a Timid Zapdos with Hidden Power Grass 70! 6th reset I think... I'm damn lucky. I didn't plan to use Hidden Power at all, but I'm gonna have a decent special sweeper in my team! One drawback though... 2 sp.atk IVs.

Like my rock/metal band!

I challenged the Fuchsia City gym and defeated all the trainers easily, Janine was very easy just got confused with her Venomoth, I thought it was flying type...After that I got the Soul Badge from her as well as TM84 Poison Jab which i taught to my Tangrowth.
    My Team :
    Raichu : Lv.51
    Togekiss : Lv.52
    Dragonair : Lv.52
    Steelix : Lv.53
    Tangrowth : Lv.48 (almost there)

If you don't have the game, DO NOT POST. We do NOT care
    harsh

i trained my first EV trained team YAY me (well not quite still a few levels until ''independance'' and they can fight without being switched out but hey im getting there )

I trading with someone in Japan using the GTS in Goldenrod City. I traded some more for about 5 minutes, then I checked the ratings and stuff with the blue machines in the GTS. After that, I flew to New Bark Town over and over again until Raikou would appear in the route next to me. Sadly, he hasn't yet . . .

Concealment | "Hiding One's Eyes
    Trade Page // DarkFlameShipping // Deeper Deeper
    Claimed Kyogre Since July 20th, 2011

Okay, I guess people don't.

I went back to Violet City and got HM06 Rock Smash, and I made April learn Rock Smash. I then went back to Azalea Town and battled Bugsy, it was an easy win with April for Scyther, and Leonardo and Mikey for Metapod and Kakuna. I then taught Splinter Cut and was off to Goldenrod City. I then got a bike at Goldenrd City, I probably won't use it because I absolutely love the Pokemon walking with me. Then I went to that bike tunnel thing and battled those trainers with Mikey, he then evolved into a Pidgeotto. Now I'm on Route 34 trying to find an Abra.

My Team:
    Leonardo - lvl 19
    Splinter - lvl 18
    April - lvl 17
    Mikey - lvl 18

derp.

Page 222 of 374 FirstFirst ... 122172212218219220221222223224225226232272322 ... LastLast