Page 225 of 377 FirstFirst ... 125175215221222223224225226227228229235275325 ... LastLast
Results 5,601 to 5,625 of 9408

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

HG update:

-defeated Soul
    -caught Latias (timid)
    -collected all of the Gym Leaders phone numbers (except Blue's)

I was originally going to continue to post on HGSS Recent happenings when I finished FR. However since that thread is so slow I just decided to post on this.

I left Mr Pokemon's house and that's when I got a call from Elm. He said a Pokemon had been stolen! I went to return to Newbark but I decided to take a break to heal in Cherrygrove. After I healed I encountered an odd red headed boy. He challenged me to a battle. He sent out a Totodile while I sent out Cyndaquil. It was just a Tackle and Scratch battle. I won and Cyndaquil gained a level. I continued my way to Newbark. I went to Elm's lab where I was occused of stealing the Pokemon. However it was just a misunderstanding. It turned out that the kid I battled was the thief. I named him Silver. I then talked to Elm. I then left to start my journey to Violet city with a new goal. To become the Pokemon League Champion.

Team
    Lv 8

I started over my HeartGold because I didn't like some of the Pokemon I was using. I decided to have a theme with this team. Every single Pokemon I use will be obtained from the PokeWalker (It makes me get off the couch and walk!). There will also be three pokemon from Kanto and Johto each. Here we go!

So I started with Cyndaquil and did all the boring beginning stuff. When I could finally access the PokeWalker I went to the Refreshing Field and got a Sentret. I then went to the Noisy Forest and captured an Oddish. I did some walking and went to the Rugged Road and captured a Ponyta. I've been alternating between the three while I collect watts so I can unlock and capture more of my team. In the game I am still in Cherrygrove.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

I started off at the Pokeathlon and headed towards the wiggling tree. Upon using the Squirtbottle it attacked. I caught the Sudowoodo with relative ease and nicknamed it Woody. After that out the way, I also delivered the gateman's Spearow, Kenya, to the sleeping man on Route 31, and he bestowed upon me the TM for Rest.

After that I headed to Ecruteak City. The historic city provided some nice sightseeing. I also recieved a Dowsing machine which I used to find various items in the area. I then headed to the Burnt Tower.

I met Euisine, the number one stalker of Suicune, and I also met the Gym Leader- Morty. Lastly I met Silver whom I battled. His battle actually provided me with some struggle after his Bayleef defeated Kotone (by Poisonpowdering and spam hax Synthesis) and Ava. But the team pulled through in the end.

So the red haired über-douche stormed off whilst I explored the rest of the Burnt Tower, which involved battling some Fire breathers, obtaining some items and also setting off the legendary beasts. With all this done, my next destination was the Gym.

I intended to use Spookley as my main weapon in this Gym. We progressed through the Gym trainers easily until I came to Morty. Ava managed to defeat his Gastly and Haunter with Bite attacks, and then came Gengar. I was feeling optimistic about this match since on my last HG run we won without too much difficulty. How wrong was I...

Gengar proceeded to OHKO my whole team with Shadow Ball attacks. After whiting out and healing at the Pokemon Centre, I suppose it's in my best interest to train- the joys...

Time: 10:02
    Team:
    , Toto, Male, Lv20
    , Ava, Female, Lv20
    , Rocky, Male, Lv19
    , Spookley, Male, Lv22
    , Bowie, Male, Lv18
    , Kotone, Female, Lv18
    Running for the thrill of it

I headed back to Cherrygrove to heal then I headed up north. The two trainers who were battling before had stopped. So I battled the first one and he asked me if I wanted his number. I denied due to not wanting people calling every five freaking seconds. I battled the other trainer. I then changed my DS Settings so I could catch My next team member, Hoothoot. I then changed the settings back to normal. I then continued on and tested my new Hoothoot against a Bug Catcher. He seems like he can hold it's own in battle so I'm happy. I then went North when my Mom called me. She asked me if I wanted her to save my money I said yes and continued on. I battled the Bug Catcher and went through the gate to go to Violet. In the Gate I met Lyra again, she gave me a VS Recorder. I then arrived in Violet. I then went South where I caught my third team member, Mareep. I also caught a HM Slave, a Rattata. I then healed. I plan on training Mareep and Hoothoot to the same Level as Cyndaquil before going to the Sprout Tower.

Team
    Lv 9
    Lv 6
    Lv 6
    Last edited by TheEpicGoomba; 15th July 2011 at 9:36 PM.

Started up soulsilver and chose totodile. went through getting the mystery egg and the getting the pokedex from prof. oak. caught a modest mareep to begin my electric montype run.

Team:

@ Modest
    Lv. 9
    -tackle
    -growl

HM slave
    White FC: 3224-5938-6336

EV'd LV. 100's: , , , , , , ,

I arrived at the gate that led to National Park, but I decided to head to the Pokeathlon Dome first, just to get that over with. I met the guy in charge of the facility, and I was taken to the Dome. I wandered around and I talked to everyone there. I then entered the Speed Course with Quilava, Hoothoot and Drowzee. I managed to come in second place, and once I finished with that, I headed outside again and I got to National Park. I picked up the Quick Claw that was given out as a gift by a girl there, and then I entered the tall grass. I trained my Pokemon against the wild Pokemon that appeared there, and I captured a Sunkern while I was there. I battled against a couple of trainers who were in the area, and then I headed off to the next route. I saved inside the eastern gate.

Day 86 Friday, July 15, 2011 9:46,7 PM
    I flew to the Victory Road entrance, Route 48, from Fuchsia City. I then flew to Olivine City. I looked for Sabrina at the harbor, and around there, once briefly going onto Route 40, where she should've been, but I couldn't find her. So, I flew to Cianwood City. I explored the city, including taking a photo of myself and my Team using Cameron The Photographers automatic camera and getting Chuck's phone number from his wife who is standing ouside of his Gym. I then explored a little more, and then I surfed on Kingler onto Route 41, and then Route 40. Once at Route 40, I tried to get the the east by going south, but instead of finding a way to go east, I found a way south, and then west for as far as I followed it. It eventually went back onto Route 41. I proceeded along, challenging and beating trainers and their Pokemon, and running away from Wild Pokemon. I saved on Route 41 by two trainers that I didn't challenge yet. 73:46
    My team is:
    Meganium Lv.60
    Ampharos Lv.59
    Kingler Lv.59
    Sudowoodo Lv.59
    Ariados Lv.59
    Murkrow Lv.59
    Kingler Leveled up one, so my Team is even more evened out! Well, I found some stuff to do today. I'm not sure what I will do for the next days, however. I probably won't be able to play as much becuase my parents and I are going camping, and I'm not even sure if there will be Wi-Fi there, but I hope so! I hope that you liked this rather long Update ! Thanks for reading!

Edit: Post 501 ! Hooray! It is still a memborable Post!
    Last edited by HydroSwampert; 16th July 2011 at 4:58 AM. Reason: Edit: Post 501 ! .....
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

After training Hoothoot and Mareep to level nine I went to heal. During the training process Cyndaquil got to level 10. I went over the bridge and entered the Sprout Tower. I went up the ladder and battled a Sage. I then went down another ladder picked up a Paralyz heal. I then went round and battled the Sage and went up the ladder. I picked up a X Accurcy, battled another Sage and went up the Ladder. I picked up a Potion and battled the three Sages I then saw the Elder and Silver have a battle. The Elder lost however. I picked up a nearby Escape Rope and talked to the Elder. We had a battle. He Sent out Belsprout while I sent Hoothoot out. I used Peck which knocked it out in one hit. I then had a Peck battle with his Hoothoot. He then sent out Another Belsprour. I used Peck which was a OHKO. I got Flash and left. I healed up and headed to the gym.

Team
    Lv 12
    Lv 11
    Lv 10
    Last edited by TheEpicGoomba; 16th July 2011 at 5:24 PM.

I've mainly just been using the Pokewalker to gain Red Shards for move learning purposes, lately while concentrating on using Platinum for training. It may involve moving them all over via trades attached to a Pokemon, but it's still faster than digging them up in the underground.
    X team: Chespin, Goomy, Amaura, Skiddo, Spritzee, Espurr!

I entered the gym and went up the spiral lift thing. I then battled the two gym trainers, saved and talked to Falkner. He said some stuff and then the battle started. He started off with Pidgey. I sent out Mareep since it Is an Electric type. I used Thunder Shock which was a One hit KO. He then sent out his ace Pokemon, Pidgeotto. I kept Mareep out. It used Tackle which made Mareep lose about ten HP. I used Thunder Shock which knocked it to just below half HP. He used Roost which got it back to full health. I used ThunderShock but since Roost took away it's Flying Type it got it to Low Green. He used Roost once again while I used Thunder Shock which got it to low green and Paralyzed it. Since I was now faster I used Thunder Shock which got it to Yellow. He used Roost again and I used Thunder Shock again. This time he used Tackle. So I used Thunder Shock one more time which won me the battle. He gave me the Zephr Badge and the TM for Roost. I left the gym.

Lv 12
    Lv 11
    Lv 13

So after Morty wrecked my team, I decided to pursue my adventure elsewhere. My first stop was the Kimono Girl's Dance Theatre, where I defeated the strange Rocket Grunt. After that, I was given the HM for Surf- however I'd have to defeat Morty to use it outside of battle, and that's not going to happen soon >.>

I left Ecruteak and decided I'd pursue a bit of adventure towards Olivine City. I defeated the trainers with ease and also visited the MooMoo Farm. I didn't have enough Oran Berries to heal it, however I had some planted in my Berry Pots so I'll heal it asap.

It wasn't long before I reached Olivine City, another one of my favourites. I looked around the City, meeting Silver along the way, and I managed to obtain a Good Rod, as well as visiting the Cafe and the Port.

My main destination was the Lighthouse which would provide me with good training to take on Morty. The levels of the Lighthouse Pokemon provided excellent training for the team, and in the process Toto learned Ice Fang, Kotone learned Flame Wheel, Bowie learned Brick Break, Ava learned Confuse Ray and best of all- Ava evolved I soon reached the top and met Jasmine, who was tending to Amphy.

To save Amphy, I'd have to get medicine from Cianwood City, and to do that I'd have to Surf, and to be able to do that- I'd have to beat Morty. I saved at the top of the Lighthouse.

Time: 11:14
    Team:
    , Toto, Male, Lv22
    , Ava, Female, Lv22
    , Rocky, Male, Lv22
    , Spookley, Male, Lv23
    , Bowie, Male, Lv21
    , Kotone, Female, Lv21

Been awhile since I did this, decided to get back into RH Threads, mostly HG/SS Recent Happenings.
    Anyways, I was exploring through the Ruins of Alph completing the UNOWN Report Quests I still needed to do, so I completed all the Puzzles and caught the rest of the Unown Alphabet. After that I healed up and decided to train my Eevee so I could get either Umbreon or Espeon just for Pokedex purposes. During training I found a few Pokes I had not yet captured, which were Miltank, Stantler, and Ditto.

Pokedex Completion: 107 Caught / 266 Seen

Badges: 16/16
    Beat Elite Four

Team (Still in core-training):

Lv. 23 ----- Lv.40 ----- Lv.42 ----- Lv.40 ----- Lv.35 ----- Lv. 33

OXIII MK7 Race Hub ~ 69-7030-4607-1242
        Spoiler:- Contact Info:

When I left the Gym I got a Phone call from Elm, he told me to pick up the Egg from the Poke-Mart. I healed before I did so. When I arrived at the Poke-Mart I talked to the guy in red first. He gave me a Super Potion my Mom bought. I then talked to the assistant. He gave me the egg. When I left the Mart I strange girl approached me. She talked for a bit then left. I then went West where I talked to the Fat guy, he gave me the HM06 which is for Rock Smash. I then went to the Ruins of Alph to do some exploring. I taught Rock Smash to Rattata and smashed some rocks to try and find some items. I found a Yellow Shard and to my surprise an Old Amber! I went into one of the ruins and solved the picture puzzle. I fell through the floor and met a man. He gave me the Unown Report. I then climbed up the ladder after encountering a lot of Unown and re entered the ruin. I read the Unown, it said ESCAPE. So I returned to Violet to buy an Escape Rope. I went back to the ruin and used it. I went through a gap where I found an Oran Berry, Pecha berry, Energy Powder and Heal Powder. I then went back to the Route.

Lv 12
    Lv 11
    Lv 13

It didn't take long for me to reach Ecruteak City from the lighthouse, and when I arrived my Japanese created mother conveniently purchased some berries with my money- certain berries that weakened a foes super effective Ghost type move. I stuck one on Spookley and headed to the Gym.

I walked up to Morty and challenged him. Toto easily managed to take out his Gastly with a Bite attack. Then, he sent out his Gengar. Even with the berry, Gengar's Shadow Ball OHKO'd Spookley, darn. Next up was Bowie, who took Gengar's health down to Yellow. A berry took it's health back up to Green, and Gengar made Bowie faint.

After that, Ava took a Sucker Punch from Gengar and Ava used Bite. Then, Gengar used Shadow Ball but miraculously, Ava hung on with 2HP, and another Bite took out Gengar-

Toto easily took out Morty's remaining Haunters, and with them down and out- I won the Fog Badge and the ability to use Surf. I healed at the Pokemon Centre and saved my progress, I'll head to Cianwood tomorrow.

Time: 11:33
    Team:
    , Toto, Male, Lv23
    , Ava, Female, Lv22
    , Rocky, Male, Lv22
    , Spookley, Male, Lv23
    , Bowie, Male, Lv21
    , Kotone, Female, Lv21
    Badges: 4

KiraRebornXD is offline I am Currently Awaiting Email Confirmation

What's happening is that they're still awesome!

I headed off towards Ecruteak City as I got to the route south of there, but I had to battle some trainers before I could get there. I picked up a Blue Apricorn shortly after battling the trainers, and then I reached the spot with the Sudowoodo blocking the path. I talked to it and then I sprinkled it with water from the Squirtbottle. It attacked, and I weakened it with Drowzee. I eventually got its HP down low, and I tossed a Great Ball at it. I captured it, and then I got some berries from the girl who was there. I headed for Violet City next, and I went to the Pokemon Center to heal my Pokemon. After that, I swapped Pokemon at the PC so that my team consisted of Quilava, Oddish, Drowzee, Sudowoodo and Wooper. I saved before leaving town.

I tried heading south but I was stopped by a man. He gave me a Miracle Seed. I then continued to head south where I battled a few trainers and picking up a few items on the way. I then went to heal. In the Pokemon Centre I talked to some Bold Dude. He gave me three Lure balls, these are more effective on Pokemon found when fishing. I also talked to a fisherman. He gave me an Old Rod. I returned outside and went on the bridge to battle a group of Fishermen. I then went to battle a kid with a Wooper and a Bird keeper. I then went in the grass where I found a Wooper. After some consideration I caught it and made it my 4th Team member. I then Smashed a rock and found a Shell Bell. I went to heal before heading into the Union Cave.

Team
    Lv 13
    Lv 13
    Lv 13
    Lv 6
    Last edited by TheEpicGoomba; 16th July 2011 at 10:52 PM.

Just transfered some pokemon from FR and Saphire to SS. One of them being my Shiny Geodude from FR. I will continue to send my best Pokemon from FR and Saphire over, tomorrow.

Name: ToxicBlade
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
    Shinies so far:
    MMing for:

Day 87 Saturday, July 16, 2011 11:05,6 PM
    I finished exploring that part of Route 41, challenging and beating trainers. Once I was on Cianwood City, I flew to Azalea Town. I went into Ilex Forest and I exlpored there, including having Cameron The Photographer take my Pokemon and mine picture. I thanked him. Once I was done exploring, after my n picture was taken, I excited into the builidning. The nice young lady with a Butterfree, I think, gave me a TM12, Taunt. I thanked her and I left the building. I was on Route 34. I went on, quickly, but once a Cop challenged me with his Growlithe. I defeated him. At the end of Route 34 is Goldenrod City. Once in Goldenrod City, I entered the Pokemon Center. Nurse Joy healed my Pokemon. nI left, but I immediately reentered. I had forgot to look at my Photos in my PC. I did so! I had about eight photos or so in there. Once done looking at them, I saved by the PC and Nurse Joy. 74:17
    My team is:
    Meganium Lv.60
    Ampharos Lv.60
    Ariados Lv.59
    Kingler Lv.59
    Murkrow Lv.59
    Sudowoodo Lv.59
    My Team is a little more even! I probably won't be able to play as much as I am camping until late Tuesday afternoon. I also didn't, kind-of forgot, to check if I could get any GYm Leader's Phone Numbers today! I hope that you like this Update! Thanks for reading!
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

I left the Pokemon Centre and entered the Union Cave. The first thing I did was go up to battle the FireBreather. After that was done I went to a lower part of the Cave to pick up a few items, including a TM which contained Rock Tomb. I went back up to battle a couple of Hikers and a FireBreather. Wooper has turned out to be a really gods battler. Being able to knock out something twice it's level with ease. I battled one more trainer before getting out of the cave. When I got out I picked a few Apricorns and battled a Hiker. I then encountered a man and a strange man in black who turned out to be a Team Rocket Grunt arguing. I then went to heal.

Team
    Lv 13
    Lv 13
    Lv 13
    Lv 12

I left the comfort of Violet City, and I headed back to the route where Sudowoodo had previously been blocking the path. I battled some trainers as I headed north towards Ecruteak City, and after grinding a bit in the tall grass and picking Apricorns there, I arrived in Ecruteak City. I headed to the local Pokemon Center to have my Pokemon healed for me, when I met Bill inside there. He had been setting things up there, and then he left the Pokemon Center when he was finished. I healed my Pokemon, and then I went outside and explored the town a little bit. I talked to people and I obtained the Dowsing Machine so that I could locate items on the ground. I got to the Burned Tower and I talked to Eusine there. I saved before moving ahead.

Starting off in Ecruteak City, I decided that instead of heading to Cianwood straight away that I'd explore Johto more with my new found ability to Surf.

Most of my time involved aquiring items, and a lot of Rare Candies. Notably, however, I surfed to the three sisters on Route 34, we battled and during that time Ava evolved again- only just after having evolved before. With Crobat secured in my team, we were shaping up.

I also explored Union Cave a bit more, battled the trainers, solved more puzzles in the Ruins of Alph, and got a lot of good training experience in.

Lastly on my exploration of Johto, I went to Goldenrod City where I obtained an Eevee off Bill- which was nice. Now, with most of the Surfing areas covered, it would only be right for me to head on to Cianwood City to retrieve the medicine for Amphy and to obtain my 5th Johto Gym Badge

Time: 13:14
    Badges: 4
    Team:
    , Toto, Male, Lv25
    , Ava, Female, Lv23
    , Rocky, Male, Lv23
    , Spook, Male, Lv23 <-- I changed the name to Spook, still not sure though :S
    , Bowie, Male, Lv24
    , Kotone, Female, Lv23

I left the Pokemon Centre and went to the place where they make Charcoal. I got the Hidden Full heal and went to Kurts house. I picked up the Apricorn in his yard and went inside the house. I talked to him and he told me a bit about Team Rocket. He then left to go to the Slowpoke Well, I followed him. I went around the spirally thing and entered the Well. I saw Kurt but he had a bad back so I had up go Solo. I beat the three Rocket Grunts and got the two Super Potions. I then met a Team Rocket Executive,his name was Proton. We talked for a bit then had a battle. He sent out Zubat while I sent Mareep out. I used Thunder Shock which was a OHKO. He then sent out Koffing. Thunder Shock was a 3 Hit KO. After the battle Mareep evolved into Flaaffy! He left and I returned to Kurts house where Kurt told me a bit about Team Rocket. I got his Phone number and left to heal.

Team
    Lv 13
    Lv 13
    Lv 15
    Lv 13

Day 88 Sunday, July 17, 2011 11:44,5 PM
    I explored Goldenrod City, including the Department Store, where a nice Lady on the fourth floor gave me a TM27, Return, and on the top floor, the fifth floor, I bought five of Fresh Waters, Soda Pops, and Lemonades, five of each. I then flew to Olivine City which I explored, briefly going onto Route 40 at one points. Next I flew to Mahogany Town, which I quickly explored. I finanlly flew to Blackthorn City, which I explored. I then saved by Nurse Joy in the Pokemon Center. 74:48
    My team is:
    Meganium Lv.60
    Ampharros Lv.60
    Kingler Lv.59
    Ariados Lv.59
    Sudowoodo Lv.59
    Murkrow Lv.59
    I'm sorry for not having much to Update on, and not typing much, but I am camping, and it is late here. I am also sorry for not posting much as the Wi-Fi here isn't all that good, when I can go on it. Thanks for understanding! I hope that you like this Update ! Thanks for reading!
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Page 225 of 377 FirstFirst ... 125175215221222223224225226227228229235275325 ... LastLast