Page 226 of 375 FirstFirst ... 126176216222223224225226227228229230236276326 ... LastLast
Results 5,626 to 5,650 of 9352

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

As I obtained three Celebis yesterday, I transferred one of them to HG/SS to add it to the Pokedex and to activate the time travel event. The event was nothing more than I had expected, I beat Giovanni easily as my Pokemon were at level 60 and above after having finished the story in the games earlier. The Celebi is currently still on SS but I will transfer it to Black soon.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

I then left the Pokemon Centre and headed to the Gym. I entered it and arrived in a room full of spider robot things. I went on the middle one and battled the Bug Catcher there. After the battle Cynderquil evolved in to Quilava! I then went back and went on the left spider. I beat the trainer and pressed the switch. I got on the spider and battled the Bug Catcher there. I then went back, pressed the switch again and got back on the spider. I battled a duo and pressed the switch next to them. I then went around and pressed the Red Switch. I then found myself infront of Bugsy. I pressed the switch and saved.

Team
    Lv 15
    Lv 13
    Lv 15
    Lv 13

After chatting it up with Eusine at the Burned Tower and learning that the Beast trio were hiding downstairs, I made my way there, but my rival appeared before I could get down there. We had a short rival battle in which I defeated him a lot quicker than usual, and then I went downstairs to the basement of the Burned Tower. I confronted the Beast trio, but they fled when I approached them. I then left the tower and made my way to the Pokemon Center to heal my Pokemon after battling so much. I made my way to the local Pokemon Gym, and I battled against the first two Gym trainers and their Ghost-type Pokemon. I healed my team afterwards, and then I saved before battling the third Gym trainer.

Bugsy and I talked for a bit and then the battle started. He, unlike other gym leaders, started with his Ace Pokemon, his Scyther. I sent out Wooper. I thought he would use U Turn so I switched to Rattata. I was right and he knocked out Rattata. I then sent Wooper back out. He sent Metapod. He spammed Tackle while I spammed Water Gun. Eventually Metapod got down to red but he healed it. The process was repeated but this time Metapod fainted. He sent Scyther back out. I decided to go with Flaaffy and try to Paralyse it. But he used U Turn again and sent out Kakuna . So Thunder Wave hit Kakuna instead. I switched to Wooper to get it leveled up. It beat Kakuna and levelled up. He then sent Scyther again. I sent Hoothoot out to try and get Scyther to sleep. However Hoothoot fainted in the process. I sent out my new Wuilava and used Ember which was a 3 Hit KO. I won. He gave me the Hive Badge and the TM for U Turn. I left to heal.

Team
    Lv 16
    Lv 13
    Lv 15
    Lv 14

RANK UP!

I started off in Goldenrod City and made the long winding journey back to Olivine. Along the way I healed MooMoo at the farm, and I even encountered Entei :O

Upon arriving at Olivine, I stacked up on Super Potions and Repels, then I headed off into the sea. Because of the abundance of Water Pokemon, I'd have to put Kotone's training on hold. It wasn't long until Spook managed to evolve which was great.

I navigated through the waters and around whirlpools, battling trainers along the way. My team were worn out when we reached Cianwood City, so I healed up at the Pokemon Centre and saved my progress. Tomorrow I'll explore the island a bit more.

Time: 14:02
    Badges: 4
    Team:
    , Toto, Male, Lv27
    , Ava, Female, Lv25
    , Rocky, Male, Lv24
    , Spook, Male, Lv26
    , Bowie, Male, Lv25
    , Kotone, Female, Lv23
    Running for the thrill of it

So, today I got back on the road on SS. I did a bit of travelling and hatched a few eggs that I wanted to breed. The first one was a Smeargle, and the second being a TR Porygon. I then decided to capture a few poemon I had yet to catch. I would end up catching a Sneasel, Dratini, and Tangela.

Team atm.....
    Ursaring lv. 42
    Pidgeot lv.43
    Butterfree lv.40
    Quagsire lv.41

OXIII MK7 Race Hub ~ 69-7030-4607-1242
        Spoiler:- Contact Info:

I left the Pokemon Centre and went east towards the Ilex Forest. However Silver came and stopped me. After a lot of verbal abuse we had a battle. He sent out Gastly and I sent out Hoothoot. It used Mean look while I used Hypnosis but it unfortunately missed. It then used Curse and I used Hypnosis again and this time it hit. I then landed a couple of Pecks before it woke up and used Spite. I healed up and he used Spite again. I used Peck one more time to finish it up. He then sent out his starter, a Croconaw while I decided to go with Flaaffy. I used a few Thunder Shocks and in no time it fainted. He then sent out Zubat. I sent Hoothoot back out. He used but while I went with Uproar. Hoothoot then fainted. I sent Wooper out to finish the Job. One Water Gun was what it took to win me the battle. I then healed and went to Ilex Forest.

Team
    Lv 16
    Lv 14
    Lv 16
    Lv 14

So I explored Cianwood City and did numerous things. Mainly, I found Suicune again and this time I battled Euisine. My main objective was to battle the Gym- so I headed there.

Kotone helped me defeat the Gym trainers and shortly I twisted the winch to move the water off Chuck, and we battled. Kotone got in against his Primeape with a critical hit Flame Wheel that did a fair bit of damage. Shortly, however, Primeape used Rock Slide and KO'd Kotone. Next I sent in Ava who finished off Primeape with a Wing Attack. I kept in Ava to battle Chuck's Poliwrath. The battle was relatively simple and Ava helped me obtain my fifth Johto Gym Badge.

I headed out of the Gym and recieved the HM for Fly from Chuck's wife. I taught it to Ava. Before heading off I went to the Cianwood pharmacy to retrieve a SecretPotion for Amphy back at the lighthouse. With this done I flew off on Ava, headed to Olivine City.

Since I'd already battled the trainers at the lighthouse, I could easily take the lift up to Amphy and Jasmine. I gave Jasmine the SecretPotion who then proceeded to heal Amphy. With the security of no ships crashing into Olivine City, Jasmine left Amphy with it's slave work. I left too, and upon leaving the lighthouse I recieved a call from Baobo who informed me that the new Safari Zone was up and running.

Before I challenge Jasmine, I'll head there first. I saved my progress in Olivine City.

Time: 14:44
    Badges: 5
    Team:
    , Toto, Male, Lv27
    , Ava, Female, Lv27
    , Rocky, Male, Lv24
    , Spook, Male, Lv26
    , Bowie, Male, Lv25
    , Kotone, Female, Lv26

I entered the Ilex Forest and walked for a bit. But a guy who made Charcoal was cutting trees down and his Farfetche'd ran away. So I had to catch them . Infaught the first one with ease. I then went round and caught the other one. The guy thanked me and his master came. He gave me Cut. I then returned to Azalea town where I went to the charcoal place. The guy gave me some Charcoal. I gave it to Quilava. On the way back to the Forest my Egg hatched into a Togepi! Straight after Elm gave me a call. He talked for a bit then hung up. I returned to the forest, cut down the tree and worked my way around the forest while picking up items on the way. I then saw a guy headbutting a tree. I talked to him and he offered to teach my Pokemon the move Headbutt. I taught it to all of my team members except Hoothoot as he could not learn it. I then proceeded on where I met a Kimono Girl. She looked identical to the person who I met in Violet. She was lost so Hoothoot helped her out. We then made our way out of Ilex Forest.

Team
    Lv 16
    Lv 14
    Lv 16
    Lv 14

I continued battling the Gym trainers within the Ecruteak City Gym, and then I finally reached Morty's place. We chatted quickly and then we began to battle each other. He sent out his Gastly, and I used my recently-evolved Noctowl since it was immune to Ghost-type attacks, and since it knew Confusion. I used that to defeat Gastly, but then I had to swap out to Drowzee when Morty sent out his first Haunter. Drowzee put Haunter to sleep with Hypnosis, and then it used Confusion to weaken it. I beat Haunter with that, but then I had to face Gengar. It was a tough match, even while I was using Quilava. I finally took it down with Flame Wheel, and then I beat Morty's second Haunter with my Sudowoodo. I got the Fog Badge and the TM containing Shadow Ball and I saved.

I beat Elesa pretty easily. I used Nessie against her first emolga but um.... lost >.< Jim took care of all of her team though. My team so far:

Nessie lv 30
    Jim 30
    AromaFlora lv 28
    Fire_Fist lv 30

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Just restarted playing heart gold last week to get the legendary pokemon and any that I do not have on pokemon black. Just beat the 4th gym leader and right now im just going through and leveling up my Feraligatr which is a level 35 right now.
    Black Friend Code: 0991 3075 5729

I finally got SS today and started reliving the old days. :D I'm loving the graphics but the music's a little disappointing compared to the originals.

Anyway, I picked Totodile (just like originally) and named her Lily-Anne (I love two-part names, which is also why I named my LG Charmander Jasey Rae). I pretty much just played it through and right now I'm in Ecruteak, if that's how you spell it. I have no idea what I want my team to be so right now it's just Pokemon that people have given to me (Brooks the Togepi and Molly the Eevee). XD But I don't care. I'm just having so much fun exploring Johto again! I might buy HG just so I can have a "main" game and another that I can restart whenever I please.

I feel like a kid again. :)

Day 89 Monday, July 18, 2011 11:28,9, 30,1 PM
    I flew to Victory Road from Blackthorn City. I flew to Saffron City. I explored there, including the Saffron City Building, which I can't remember the exact name of, where the nice Guard game me an Up-Grade becuase the elevator is out of commision, and the Copycat Girl's House, along with her parents, where they all said that she lost her Clefairy Doll in Vermillion City, and she asked me if I could find it, and she offered me a reward if I could find it, a Magnet Train Pass. Once I was done exploring Saffron City, I flew to Vermillion City, which I explored, but I didn 't find her Clefairy Doll. I then went east onto Route 11, back into Vermillion City a little south where I could get an item that I forgot what it is, and then back onto Route 11. I explored Route 11, challenging and beating trainers. I then left Route 11, weent into the building, went out the other end, and I was on Route 12. I explored Route 12, taling to people, and going in a house where I talked to a nice Fisherman who gave me some advice about fishing. Once I was done exploring Route 12, I flew to Cerulean City. I explored Cerulean City, including going onto Route 4 briefly looking for an item with my Dowsing Machine , which I didn't get becuase it is on the other side of the river, and I didn't feel like going there now justfor it. I then went to the Pokemon Center where Nurse Joy healed my Pokemon. I then saved by her and the PC, with my Murkrow by my side. 75:25 (I think! ) Edit: 75:23 !
    My team is:
    Meganium Lv.60
    Ampharos Lv.60
    Murkrow Lv.59
    Ariados Lv.59
    Sudowoodo Lv.59
    Kingler Lv.59
    Well, I found some stuff to do today! I am going to start getting more of the Gym Leader's Phone Numbers! I might also start to catch some Legendary Pokemon soon! I'm sure that I will find some stuff to do next time! I hope that you like this kind-of long Update ! Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by HydroSwampert; 20th July 2011 at 3:09 AM. Reason: Edit: End Game Time !
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

I went in the gate and talked to the lady. She gave me TM12 for Taunt. I arrived at Route 34 and battled a few trainers there. I came across a Day-Care centre where I encountered Lyra again. We both went inside were I met an Old Woman who turned out to be Lyra's Grandmother. Lyra gave me her number and left. I left too and that's when Lyra's Grandfather gave me his and Lyra's Grandmothers number. I then battled a few more trainers and arrived in Goldenrod City. I healed up.

Team
    Lv 16
    Lv 15
    Lv 16
    Lv 15

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles2007 View Post
    I beat Elesa pretty easily. I used Nessie against her first emolga but um.... lost >.< Jim took care of all of her team though. My team so far:

Nessie lv 30
    Jim 30
    AromaFlora lv 28
    Fire_Fist lv 30
    Wrong section? This is for HG/SS...

I left the Pokemon Centre and decided to explore Goldenrod. I first went to the Bike Shop were I talked the Manager. He said if I advertise his Bikes I could keep one. After a bit of Cycling he gave me a call and said I could keep the Bike. I then went to train Wooper and Hoothoot a bit. I then went to the Goldenrod Underground were I met Lyra again. We talked for a bit and she gave me a Fasion Case. I then went into the actual tunnel. I battled a few trainers and met Cameron the Cameraman. I dressed as a Team Rocket Grunt and got a Team Photo. I then battled the rest of the trainers. I then healed.

Team
    Lv 18
    Lv 17
    Lv 17
    Lv 18

I left the Ecruteak City Gym feeling quite pleased with myself for having defeated Morty so quickly and without too many difficulties. I healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center, and then deposited Drowzee since I wouldn't be needing it anymore now that Morty was defeated. I went to the Dance Theater afterwards, and I discovered a Team Rocket grunt who was harassing a Kimono Girl. I battled him and then he left the building after that. I then obtained the HM containing the move Surf from an old man there, and I taught that to Wooper. However, I wanted another Water-type Pokemon for my team since I always use Wooper, so I Surfed around a pond there in Ecruteak City, and I captured a wild Poliwag that was there. I trained it some more around Mt. Mortar, and then I deposited Wooper in the PC in favor of Poliwag since it was so much more reliable. I saved before leaving town.

I went to the Gym but there was a woman blocking the way. I talked to her and she said that Whitney was at the Radio Tower. So I went there. However before talking to Whitney I took a quiz and answered Yes, yes, no, yes, no. The lady at the counter then gave me a Radio Card. Whitney approached me and congratulated me. She returned to the gym. I then went back to the gym to find that the women wasn't there anymore so I entered the gym. The room was shaped like a Clefairy. I went around the gym, beating my gym trainers until I found myself infront of Whitney. I healed and then saved for the dreaded battle ahead...

Team
    Lv 18
    Lv 18
    Lv 18
    Lv 19
    Last edited by TheEpicGoomba; 19th July 2011 at 6:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles2007 View Post
    I beat Elesa pretty easily.
    Really? I thought Elesa was one of the harder Gym leaders in Johto.

Anyway, in short:
    •Headed to the Safari Zone from Olivine City. I reached there after a few annoying battles, looked around and left (since I was already accustomed to the novelty)
    •Flew back to Olivine and decided that before I challenge Jasmine- I'd evolve my Rocky
    •Flew to Azalea, got my Pokeballs off Kurt. Went to Ilex Forest and caught a Metapod- evolved it elsewhere
    •Headed to Route 38 with my new Compoundeyes Butterfree at the front of my party. It would help me find a Magmemite holding a Metal Coat
    •Caught 13 Magnemite- and two were holding Metal Coats. I slapped one on Rocky and headed to the Union Room
    •Whilst trading, I decided to evolve Spook too- yay
    •Finally headed to the Gym. Kotone was taken out by Jasmine's first Magnemite- but Bowie quickly took them both out. Finally, Spook and Toto helped me defeat Jasmine's Steelix, earning me the mineral badge

Tomorrow I'll head to Mahogany Town

Time: 16:28
    Badges: 6
    Team:
    , Toto, Male, Lv28
    , Ava, Female, Lv26
    , Rocky, Male, Lv27
    , Spook, Male, Lv27
    , Bowie, Male, Lv26
    , Kotone, Female, Lv27

I talked to Whitney. After listening to her talk for a but the battle commenced. She started with Clefairy while I went with Wooper. She used Metronome which turned into Guard Swap. I then used Mud Bomb which missed. She used Mimic and I used Mud BOMB which got it into the low green. She used Mud Bomb which did way more then it should've. I used Headbutt which got it to the Yellow zone. She used Metronome which turned to Beat up which did nothing. I used Water Gun bur it missed. She used Mud bomb again while I went with Water Gun. She then healed. She used Double Slap to finish me off. I sent out my trusty Quilava and used Ember. I kept on using Ember which knocked it out. She then sent out Miltank. I switched to Rattata to heal. I then sent Quilava back out after Rattata fainted. After a few stomps Quilava fainted. I went with Flaaffy. I used Thunder Shock which Paralyzed it. It then used it's Lum Berry. I kept on using Thunder Shock. It was parylzed again. Flaaffy then fainted. I sent out Hoothoot. I used Peck while it used Milk Drink. I used Uproar. However Hoothoot fainted. I had lost. I healed and went to train.

Team
    Lv 18
    Lv 18
    Lv 18
    Lv 18

Day 90 Tuesday, July 19, 2011 9:50,1,2 PM
    I flew to Indigo Plateau from Cerulean City. I then flew to Goldenrod City. I then went north onto Route 35 , and I got to National Park , with the Pokeathlon Dome by it's side. As it is Tuesday , a Bug Catching Contest would be held. I entered. Almost as soon as I entered, I realized that Murkrow would be at too high of a Level to lower the Pokemon's HP without fainting him/her. I still looked for Pokemon , trying Assurance on a Pokemon that I can't remember, but he/she fainted. Once I had enough, I decided to quit with no Bug-Type Pokemon. I then was watching the Awards . I, obviously, didn't Place as I didn't have a Pokemon , but I did get a Shed Shell as I Consolation Prize ! I then excited National Park , switch Murkrow for my Lv.23 Electrode , learned that there was only the one Bug Catching Contest today, and I switched Electrode back for Murkrow . I then decided to Fly to the Johto Battle Frontier ! I entered, got a nice warm welcome, learned that I could look on my VS Recorder to learn about my BP , Battle Points , and I entered the Battle Frontier ! I went to the right side, where the Battle Factory is. I entered it, and I entered a Single Battle , Level 50 , three Pokemon , Battle Streak . I started. Once I won two battles, I choose to Rest as they took a while, but as it saved and it took me to the first screen of the Game, I decided to Retire once I got back in. Once I was out of the hallway, I saved by the two clerks and the PC. 76:04,5
    My team is:
    Meganium Lv.60
    Ampharos Lv.60
    Murkrow Lv.59
    Ariados Lv.59
    Kingler Lv.59
    Sudowoodo Lv.59
    I found some stuff to do! I think that I'll be in the Battle Frontier for a couple of Days , and then I'll get some of the Gym Leader's Phone Numbers ! I am also back from vacation now, so I should be ablle to play some more soon! I hope that you like this rather long Update ! Thanks for reading!
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

After some training my Quilava learned Flame Wheel and my Flaaffy learned Cotton Spore but best of all my Wooper and Hoothoot evolved in Noctowl and Quagsire respectively. I then went to heal and challenge Whitney again. I talked to and the rematch started. Like before she sent out Clefairy but this time I went with Quilava. I decided to test Flame Wheel out which got it to low Yellow. She used Earth Power via Metronome. I finished it up with another Flame Wherl. She then sent her Miltank out. I kept Quilava in nut it got defeated. I sent Flaaffy out and used Thunder Shock. She started a Rollout combo. I Paralysed it twice and used Thunder Shock but Flaaffy fainted. I went with Quagsire. After getting stalled out of Headbutt and Mud Bomb Quagsire fainted. I went with Noctowl. I used Uproar which knocked Miltank out! After the 20 minute battle I pulled through. Whitney then cried. I then talked to a trainer then Whitney again. A got the Plain Badge! And the TM for Attract. I then left the gym to heal.

Team
    Lv 20
    Lv 20
    Lv 20
    Lv 20

With a new Pokemon on my team, I left Ecruteak City and I headed west towards the route in between Ecruteak and Olivine City. I battled some trainers there, and after that I picked up a White Apricorn from a tree there. I battled some wild Pokemon in the tall grass, and I captured some including a Miltank and a Magnemite. I finished up there, and after registering some trainers in my PokeGear, I headed south to the next route. I met Baoba as I was heading down there though, and I got his number after chatting with him about the Johto Safari Zone. I visited Moomoo Farm and picked a Green Apricorn from the tree there. I fed the sick Miltank an Oran Berry, and then I went back down to the route leading to Olivine City. I saved shortly after beating a trainer there.

Well, today I did intend to make my way to Olivine City, however I got distracted with other event. Firstly I took my Togepi out of the Day Care Centre (who was now Level 33) and showed it to Prof Elm. He gave me an everstone. So if the game controls didn't prohibit it, I would've stuck a middle finger up to him and his lousy gift.

I headed off and after all the previous evolutions in my team I thought I'd get a Fire Stone ready for when Kotone was ready to evolve. I flew to the Pokeathlon so I could get enough credit for when they were giving out Fire Stones. However this aim was clouded over by my sudden wish to reach Magnus' room.

Through the events there were some great miracles, including getting maximum points on Circle Push, and as well as 58 points on the Snowball Roll, and 60 Points on the disc catch. So after all this I actually managed to reach Magnus' room with great ease.

So after this I remembered my original aim, but I think I'll have enough points to get a Fire Stone. I saved at the Pokeathlon.

Time: 18:00
    Badges: 6
    Team:
    , Toto, Male, Lv28
    , Ava, Female, Lv26
    , Rocky, Male, Lv27
    , Spook, Male, Lv27
    , Bowie, Male, Lv26
    , Kotone, Female, Lv27

Page 226 of 375 FirstFirst ... 126176216222223224225226227228229230236276326 ... LastLast