Page 233 of 369 FirstFirst ... 133183223229230231232233234235236237243283333 ... LastLast
Results 5,801 to 5,825 of 9202

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

I then headed underground. However I met Lyra there. SHe talked to me for a bit then gave me a Fashion Case. I then headed down the stairs to the actual Underground Tunnel. There I battled four trainers. I also did a bit of looking around the stalls and what not. I also talked to a Photographer. He said I could get a Team Picture with me dressed up as a Team Rocket Grunt. So I decided I sould. After that was done I healed and did a lot of training making my Pokemon's levels go up quite a bit. I then headed towards the gym but there was a Women blocking the way. She said the Gym Leader wasn't there but she was in the Radio Tower. So I headed to the Radio Tower to find the Gym Leader.

Team / Bros Team
    Lv 25 / Lv 21 Lv 18
    Lv 25 / Lv 25;
    Lv 25 / Lv 25

I traded the Togepi that hatched out of the egg we got for an Exeggcute called Nassie. However, it was level 3, so it took at least an hour to train it. At least it came with Energy Ball and Psychic. So after training it relatively close to my Pokemon levels, we tried to go west when we bump into none other than Ranjit! He then battles us!

Jimmy's Team------Ranjit's Team
    V.S.

I let my new Nassie take care of Gastly, but it manages to get a Curse on me before she KOs it. Then he sends out his Zubat, so I switch to Carolina and do a OHKO with Brave Bird. Then it was his starter, Croconaw. I switch back to Nassie, but Energy Ball will only 2HKO it. Despite most likely having Bite, it only used Scary Face. Either way, we beat him easily!

He said he hated the weak, but you'd have to be weak before you become strong, so he's quite hypocritical. He still insults us, despite me having more Pokemon than him and being higher leveled. So we go into the Ilex Forest, and a guy tells us to catch his two Farfetch'd. We catch them both by getting it from behind, and we go back to his house, and recieve a Charcoal, but we got HM for Cut beforehand. I taught it to my Sandshrew.

Last thing to say as we headed through the forest was that Carolina evolved into Pidgeotto! My team will end up evolving at rather late levels, with Nassie being my next expected evolution.
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

I entered the Radio Tower where I talked to a Women at a desk. She said that if I answered some questions correctly she would give me a Radio Card so I could listen to the Radio on my Pokegear. I answered the questions so she gave me the Radio Card.(The answers by the way are Yes,Yes,No,Yes,No) Whitney then came up to me. She complimented me for getting the Radio Card and then she returned to the gym. I also headed to the Gym. The room was plain however there were walls around and from a birds eye view they looked like a Clefairy. After beating all of the Gym trainers, who used Normal Type Pokemon, I healed up. I then returned to the gym and saved infront of Whitney.

Team / Bros team
    Lv 27 / Lv 22 Lv 19
    Lv 25 / Lv 25
    Lv 25 / Lv 25
    Last edited by TheEpicGoomba; 6th August 2011 at 12:03 PM.

After healing my Pokemon, I challenged Clair at the Blackthorn City Gym. I must admit that things weren't as difficult as I thought they'd be. I had an easy time against Clair's Gyarados thanks to the Raichu that I evolved from a Yellow Forest Pikachu. Once Gyarados had been knocked out by a fierce Thunderbolt attack, I used my newly evolved Piloswine to battle against her first Dragonair. I managed to beat it with Ice Fang, then I fought against Kingdra using Poliwrath. I used Fighting-type attacks mostly, and once I got in a critical hit, I beat Kingdra. I used Typhlosion against Clair's last Dragonair, and I beat it with a strong Earthquake attack. Clair didn't hand me the Rising Badge though, so I had to leave for the Dragon's Den to pass the Elder's tests.

In the forest, we met a man who was bashing his head against trees. He then taught Kindle how to do it as well. We also met another Kimono Lady, and somehow Nassie knew where the exit was and directed her there. Also, the Rattatta King Youngster Joey called, but he didn't brag on his Rattatta.

We exited the forest, got the TM for Taunt along the way, and battled a few trainers. We also met Lyra's Grandparents! After recieving many Pokegear Requests, we finally continue our journey into Goldenrod City. I heal my team and search for the Bicycle Shop. No one has bought a bike there, most likely because it's 1,000,000$. Instead of paying 1,000,000 Pokedollars, I get one for free by doing advertising.

We venture into the Department Store and buy a few Lemonades and X Items, and also participate in the Goldenrod Daily Drawing. Amazingly, the first pick we get was already a winner and I got the TM for Facade. Pretty cool, but I've got some decent movesets for my team already so I won't teach it to anyone. I forget to go into the basement, however. I then go to the Radio Tower, and after answering some easy questions, Whitney goes back to her gym. The gym, like Erika's, is full of girls (aside from the guy who tells us advice) and Normal types. My team defeats them all with little difficulty and thus we fight one of the hardest trainers in the game:

Pink-Haired Death Wielder with a Cow
    WHITNEY

Jimmy's Team--------Whitney's Team
    V.S.

S.MachoMan OHKOs Clefairy with Brick Break. I switch to Nassie when Miltank is out, and set up a Reflect. Since my Exeggcute is Female, she won't have trouble with Attract. She does miss with Leech Seed once before hitting it. After hitting me with a critical-hit Stomp, Energy Ball brings it to less than half. I switch to S.MachoMan before the Reflect is broken and my fighter is attracted by the cow. However, he shook out of it, and Brick-Broke the Miltank, earning us the Plain Badge! At least after she cried.

Current Team:

Lv. 21 (Quick Attack/Leer/Headbutt/Flame Wheel)
    Lv. 20 (Aerial Ace/Brave Bird/Return/Quick Attack)
    Lv. 19 (Brick Break/Ice Punch/Thunderpunch/Rock Slide)
    Lv. 19 (Energy Ball/Reflect/Psychic/Leech Seed)
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Day 107 Friday, August 5, 2011 10:15,6,7 PM
    I flew from the Pokeathlon Dome , which I excited, to Indigo Plateau . I then flew to Cerulean City . I checked in my Bag , and I had 39 Ultra Balls , so I bought one more at the PokeMart . I excited. I then went north onto Route 24 , and then 25 . I went all the way to the north, and then east, but Suicune wasn't at the end! I then flew to Indigo Plateau ! I flew to Ecruteak City ! I went to the north-west corner of the town, where Burned Tower is. I entered it! I explored it, challenging, and beating two Trainer , find an item, which I can't remember what it was, and exploring the basement! After that, I excited! I decided to check the last two places where Suicune would've been, almost positive that I didn't go to one of those two places yet, thought I wasn't positive yet, so I flew to Vermillion City ! I then flew to Fuchsia City , and I headed east. I wan on Route 15 , and soon 14 . I went east as far as I could , and then north a little, until I saw Suicune ! Suicune ran off for the last time! Eusine then came. We talked about Suicune ! When we were done, I left by flying on my Murkrow to Cerulean City , again! I then went north onto Route 25 , and soon I was on Route 24 ! Once I was as far north as I could go, I went east as far as I could, almost. Eusine came, and we walked up to Suicune , who was standing there! We talked, and he said that Suicune had choose me, so I should try and capture him! After we were done talking, I saved right in front of Suicune . I talked to him, and the Battle started. After a while, Ariados and Sudowoodo down, with Meganium out, I ran out of my 40 Ultra Balls ! I turned off my DS ! I turned it back on! I flew to Cerulean City from in front of Suicune , and by Eusine , where I will buy either ten or twenty more Ultra Balls ! I saved in-between the Pokemon Center and the PokeMart , on the road. 86:12
    I found some stuff to do today! I hope that I can catch Suicune tomorrow! Also, my Battle took around fifteen or twenty minutes, or so. I hope that you like this rather medium-large-sized Update , well, probably more on the large side! Thanks for reading!
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Update time!
    -Arriving in Blackthorn City, I visit the pokemart to buy some Ultra Balls, before heading south to Route 45.
    -I battle two wild pokemon before running to what would be my sixth team member: Skarmory! I manage to catch it with 3 Ultra Balls.
    -I teach Skarmory Fly and Roost, and flew to Safari Zone gate to level it up.
    -After some level grinding, I finally think myself ready for the final gym. The gym trainers were a piece of cake.
    -Against Clair, I had a plan. I first sent out Tentacruel to lay down two layers of Toxic Spikes. At this point, Tentacruel is getting weak, so I just order him to launch a final Sludge Bomn before Clair's Gyarados takes him out. I then send in my new Skarmory to lay down three layers of Spikes. Gyarados spams Dragon Rage, so I have to shuffle between Spikes and Roost, but eventually Dragon Rage runs out of PP. Skarmory finishes it's job by taking out Gyarados with Fly. Clair then sends in Dragonair, and I just let Skarmory take the Fire Blast and fall. Then I send in Feraligatr, Swords Dance, and quickly take out both Dragonairs with Ice Fang and severely weaken Kingdra with Crunch. I then send in Heracross to finish the job with Close Combat.
    -I then enter the Dragon's Den, fight the trainers inside, and take the Master's test. I of course pass, and Clair is finally forced to give me my final Johto badge.
    -I get a call from Prof. Elm, so I swing by his lab to collect the Master Ball

Next Up: Face the Kimono Girls and Lugia, start my journey towards Indigo Plateau
    Current Team:

Tentacruel Lv. 38
    -Ice Beam
    -Surf
    -Toxic Spikes
    -Sludge Bomb

Feraligatr Lv. 40 @Mystic Water
    -Waterfall
    -Crunch
    -Swords Dance
    -Ice Fang

Tauros Lv. 38 @Silk Scarf
    -Rest
    -Strength
    -Zen Headbutt
    -Payback

Skarmory Lv. 37
    -Spikes
    -Fly
    -Roost
    -Steel Wing

Heracross Lv. 38
    -Brick Break
    -Swords Dance
    -Close Combat
    -Aerial Ace

Steelix Lv. 39 @Wide Lens
    -Rock Throw
    -Iron Tail
    -Curse
    -Dig

Thanks for reading!
    ---->

After 4 weeks and ~3800 SR's
    It finally shined on 23.11.2011 at 7 pm

I talked to Whitney. She said some stuff about how she got into Pokemon and stuff. The battle for my third Badge then begun. She started out with her Clefairy while I sent out Growlithe. I used Flame Wheel a couple of times and Clefairy was knocked out in no time. Her next Pokemon was her ace, the dreaded Miltank. Growlithe was Attracted and then knocked out shortly after. I then sent out Rocky. Rocky managed to completely wall Miltank. After about 20 minutes of stalling Rocky finally fell. I then sent out Croconaw. Two Ice Fangs knocked it out thanks to Rocky weakning it. I won! Whitney then started to cry so I tried to leave. However I was stopped by a trainer. She said that Whitney always does this so I should go back. I did and Whitney then gave me the Badge and the TM for Attract. I then left to heal.

Team / Bros team
    Lv 27 / Lv 22 Lv 19
    Lv 25 / Lv 25
    Lv 25 / Lv 25

Dear Diary: You are now held by the New Champion! That's righ bi*ches, I finally did it! I defeated Lance, the Dragon Master! Yahoohoo! And now, deep in-details on how i did it.
    Lance started off with his Gyarados, I killed it with one Thunderbolt from Gengar. It fell, and he sent out his Aerodactyl. I used Thunderbolt again, but It was faster than me, and got a Critical hit on Chrunch. Gengar died (God rest her soul) and I sent out Umbreon. Umbreon walled it a bit with Curse/Toxic/Wish combos before Aerodactyl went down by its poison. After that, he sent out one of his Dragonites. I switched to Sneasel, who knocked it out right away with Ice Punch. he then sent out his Charizard. I switched to my own Charizard, and it was an epic Battle in which, i lost. Charizard fainted by a Critical hit Air Slash. (Everyone critical hits me) but it had short on HP, so i switched back to Sneasel and used Ice Shard. He then sent out his two remaining Dragonites, both in which Sneasel defeated with Ice Punch. After the battle. Prof. Oak came. Yes.. he came.. MAry came with him. Huh? Mary who? I don't know.. but she wanted to interwiew me. But Lance dragged me in to a room behind the battle stage. I was scared that he was going to kill me for beating him, but he didn't. Instead, he took me to the Hall of Fame, and recorded me in a big, creepy machine kind of similiar to the ones found in Pokemon centers. Then I danced around a little bit before I headed home.

Hail the new Champion! Xoxo ~ Lillith

Adalricus Lv. 52
    - Faint attack
    - Ice Punch
    - Ice Shard
    - Crush Claw

Lucifer Lv. 49
    - Curse
    - Toxic
    - Wish
    - Payback

Malice Lv. 48
    - Shadow Ball
    - Destiny Bond
    - Psychic
    - Pain Split

Spectre Lv. 49
    - Shadow Ball
    - Sludge Bomb
    - Curse
    - Thunderbolt

Aphra Lv. 50
    - Fly
    - Poison Fang
    - Brave Bird
    - Double Team

Blaze (Shiny) Lv. 50
    - Fire Punch
    - Dragon Dance
    - Dragon Claw
    - Overheat
    Last edited by Arceus94; 6th August 2011 at 3:40 PM.
    I tried to forget you
    I tried to love you
    But I hurt you all the time
    I cant't forget you
    I'm afraid to touch you
    And I always see you cry

Erkennst Du mich denn nicht?
    Bin ich dir unbekannt?

After a long week of calling every single Kanto and Johto gym leader, I battled them all - Falkner, Bugsy, Whitney, Morty, Chuck, Jasmine, Pryce, Clair, Brock, Misty, Lt.Surge, Erika, Sabrina, Janine, Blaine, and Blue - and I'm not sure how long it took XD. And to top it all off, I rematched the Elite Four. Lance was ridiculously easy for me, although his stupid Garchomp made my Typhlosion faint and I had to yell 'SH**!' at least three times the whole battle because of Lance's stupid Garchomp he decided to save for last -.- But eventually my Salamence took it out, and I was like, 'YEAH!!!! WOOHOO!!!!! I DEFEATED LANCE FOR THE FOURTH TIME!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!' And then I flew to Goldenrod City so I could check the blue machines in the GTS.

Here's my team when I defeated Lance for the second time-

Concealment | "Hiding One's Eyes
    Flower Paradise Graphics // DarkFlameShipping // Deeper Deeper
    Claimed Kyogre Since July 20th, 2011

After healing I headed south to catch my 4th Pokemon. You proberly know what it is due to it's evolution being in my sig but just incase it's an Abra. After catching Abra I trained it alot so it evolved into Kadabra. I then headed up to the Flower shop. I talked to the women who runs the shop. She gave me the Squirt Bottle. I then headed to the place where the odd tree was. I sprayed it and then it attacked. It turned out to be a Sudowoodo. I killed it with Croconaw. A girl who was watching thanked me and then gave me some Berry's and the Berry Pots. I then continued on and battled a few people before arriving in Ecruteak City. I entered a house and talked to a man. He gave me a Dowsing Machine. I then entered the Pokemon Centre.

Team / Bros team
    Lv 27 / Lv 22
    Lv 26 / Lv 21
    Lv 27 / Lv 26
    Lv 16 / Lv 26

I went to the Blackthorn City Pokemon Center to heal my injured Pokemon at that tough Gym battle against Clair. Then I headed back to the Gym, and I Surfed behind it until I reached the cave entrance to the Dragon's Den. I got inside and I battled some of the trainers near the shore there. I then had to Surf since I couldn't reach the shrine at the middle of the lake without Surfing first. I passed over the whirlpool after battling some twins, and then I arrived at the shrine. I took the Elder's test, and I past it. Clair arrived afterwards, and she handed me the Rising Badge. I collected the Dragon Fang before leaving the Gym, and then Clair was near the cave's exit, and she handed me the TM containing the move Dragon Pulse. I saved outside before moving on.

When I entered I met a man. His name was Bill and he said that he created the PC System. He then headed back to his house in Goldenrod. I healed and then headed East. I picked up a TM and got bumped by a Hiker. He said sorry and gave me the HM Strength. I then headed to the PokeAtlon. When I arrived I met a man named Magnus. He talked for a bit then went inside. I also went inside where I met Whitney again. She talked to me and then gave me a Jersey.

I'm Afraid I have to stop here as I have things to do.

Teams are the same as before.

Day 108 Friday , August 6, 2011 10:10,1,2 PM
    I bought ten more Ultra Balls at the PokeMart . I excited Cerulean City and I headed north onto Route 24 . I then headed east on Route 25 . I saved in front of Suicune , by Eusine . I challenged Suicune ! We battled shortly, but he fainted from Poison ! I had only used three Ultra Balls ! I turned my DS off, and I turned it back on! I challenged Suicune again, after switching Ariados with Meganium , so Ariados was first. After a long battle, I ran out of my fifty Ultra Balls ! I turned my DS off and on again! I challenged Suicune again! After a rather long Battle , but not as long as before, I finally caught him! It was with my thrity-fifth Ultra Ball on that try! Eusine congradulated me, we talked shortly, and he left! I flew to Cerulean City on Murkrow . I entered the Pokemon Center . I checked my PC , specifiaclly my Suicune ! He is awesome! His Stats are good, and he has the Nature, Mild ! After I was done looking at my Pokemon , Nurse Joy healed my Pokemon ! I then excited the Pokemon Center , and I looked around Cerulean City for a while! Also, I had fifteen Ultra Balls left! I then entered the Pokemon Center again! I saved by Nurse Joy , on the PokeBall on the floor. 86:43
    My team is:
    Meganium Lv.60
    Ampharos Lv.60
    Murkrow Lv.59
    Ariados Lv.59
    Sudowoodo Lv.59
    Kingler Lv.59
    I am so happy that I caught Suicune ! His Stats look awesome too! He has a Mild Nature , which I think is good! I'm not exactly sure what I will do next time, but I'm sure that I'll find something! I'll probably go after some more of the Gym Leader's Phone Numbers , or try and locate, and catch another Legendary Pokemon ! I hope that you like this rather medium-sized Update ! Thanks for reading!
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

I exited Goldenrod City heading North, fighting quite a few trainers. However, they got surprisingly weakened along the way, so I headed to the Pokemon Center several times. I also caught a Nidoran Male.

Since it was Saturday, the Bug Catching Contest was on, so I decided to participate. I caught a Lv. 13 Pinsir, and it stayed with me even after I caught a Scyther and a Butterfree. It was tougher than I thought, specifically due to Seismic Toss and Poisonpowder crippling Kindle. At the end of the contest, I got in third place. Well it's better than not ranking at all. Though... I lost to a freaking Venonat for 2nd, but it's acceptable to lose to a Scyther for first. The prize for me was a Sitrus Berry, it may come in handy if I have trouble with upcoming Gym Battles. I went back to the PC and switched the Nidoran Male I caught for the Pinsir, just because I felt like it.

On Heart Gold, I trained my team a little bit. I levelled up my Clefable from 90 to 92 by fighting a couple of Gym Leaders at the dojo in Saffron. Then, I went to the Elite Four where Clefable, Typhlosion, Politoed, and Nidoking all grew by one level.

After that, I palparked some Pokemon over from Emerald. This was my first time using the Fuchsia Pal Park, since before I had only used the one in Sinnoh on my Pearl and Platinum. I sent over clones of some of my Battle Frontier Pokemon to use at the Battle Arcade because I really wanted to get the silver print from it on this game. I brought Starmie, Gengar, and Metagross with me to the arcade. I eventually got to Dahlia, who I had no trouble beating thanks to Gengar's Shadow Ball and Destiny Bond.

I then talked to the lady at the counter. She said some stuff and I entered the Poke Athlon. I did a lot of courses and got myself a Speed Medal and a Stamina Medal! I then bought myself a Metal Coat from the shop. I then headed to the Pokemon Centre and traded with my brother and back. I now had a Steelix and an Alakazam! I then headed back to Ecruteak and went West and trained Alakazam in the grass. While training Croconaw also evolved into Feraligatr! I then healed and picked up a few hidden items. I then entered the Burned Tower where I met Eusine. He said that he was hunting for a Legendary Pokemon names Suicune. He said it was downstairs and he told me that I should go down. I headed to the ladder but I was stopped by my Rival.

Team
    Lv 30
    Lv 28
    Lv 28
    Lv 25

Since my brother has recently a job he won't be playing SS for a while so I won't post his team.

I just got some more seals from the girl in Olivine City, and I flew on my Salamence to the Battle Frontier. I continued my streak with Typhlosion in the Battle Hall, battling all the types except Water XD. The Bug, Ice, Steel, and Grass battles were really easy, obviously. And then I went to the Battle Tower, even though I already won against Palmer twice. I lost a battle on purpose so I could start over again, and I won 7 easy battles with Cheryl because I did the Double Battle thing. Then I did the same thing except with Riley and Buck, and left. Then I bought some more power items with my BP.

Concealment | "Hiding One's Eyes
    Flower Paradise Graphics // DarkFlameShipping // Deeper Deeper
    Claimed Kyogre Since July 20th, 2011

My Rival talked to me for a bit. He said that he was going to be the one to capture the Legendary Pokemon. He then challenged me to a battle. He started of with his Gastly while I sent out Feraligatr. I used Crunch which was a One hit KO. Bayleef was next to I sent out Growlithe. I sent out Growlithe and used Flame Wheel. It wasn't quite enough so I had to use it again before knocking Bayleef out. Magnemite was next so I kept Growlithe in. I used Flame Wheel which was another One Hit KO. His final Pokemon was his Zubat. I sent out Steelix and used Rock Throw which was another One Hit KO. He then said some more stuff and left. I then headed down stairs.

Team
    Lv 30
    Lv 28
    Lv 28
    Lv 25

I headed back outside, and I ran off to the Blackthorn City Pokemon Center to swap Pokemon for the next part of the journey. Once my new party was complete, I headed south to Dark Cave to do some extra training. I was there for about 30 minutes before I went back outside. I headed south towards New Bark Town while battling the various trainers along the mountain route. I managed to pick some Apricorns as I got further south. I battled the last couple of trainers there, and then I crossed the gatehouse until I reached the route right next to New Bark Town. I arrived at Professor Elm's lab, and he gave me the Master Ball for getting all eight Johto Badges. I then went east, but Lyra was blocking my path. I had to go to Ecruteak apparently, so I flew off and saved at the Pokemon Center.

Dear Diary: Nothing much to brag about have happened Lately. My Eevee evolved to Glaceon under the care of Eleazar from Sinnoh, and I hatched a Scyther from an Egg I got from him. I personally think he just gave me the egg because he doesn't want it himself, and no other where stupid enough to take it.. Oh well..

Xoxo ~ Draco
    I tried to forget you
    I tried to love you
    But I hurt you all the time
    I cant't forget you
    I'm afraid to touch you
    And I always see you cry

Erkennst Du mich denn nicht?
    Bin ich dir unbekannt?

When I got down there I saw them. The Three Legendary Beasts, Raikou, Suicune and Entei. Entei and Raikou ran off however Suicune ran around and then stood infront of me then ran off. Euisine then came down. He said he had never seen Suicune that close up before since he began his search 10 years ago. He then left and Morty went back to the Gym. I however explored for a bit. I grabbed a few items and headed back up the ladder. I battled a few trainers and picked up a few items there aswell. I then left and healed. I then headed to the Gym to try and get my Forth Badge.

Team
    Lv 30
    Lv 28
    Lv 28
    Lv 25

Well, I caught Lugia today. Boy, it was a pain in the ***. Not gonna use him though.
    -Cleared the way to Victory Road.
    -My rival decided he was ready to challenge me again. So be it. Tentacruel opened with double Toxic Spikes as usual. He eventually lost to Rick's Sneasel due to crit hax, but that's ok because... Steelix comes in, uses Curse twice, and proceeds to sweeps his entire team. Not kidding, Steelix gets a clean sweep with Iron Tail and Curse. Even with Reflect, Rick's Meganium is 2HKOed due to poison. It was a beautiful sight to behold
    -Then I started a merciless streak of level-grinding. I trained for like 3 hours today, and I'm about halfway through my pre-E4 training. Call me crazy xD
    -Oh, and Steelix found a shiny leaf. I have never seen one before, what's the benefit of having one?

Next Up: Grind, grind, grind
    Current Team:

Steelix Lv. 45 @Wide Lens (two or three levels more)
    -Rock Throw
    -Iron Tail
    -Curse
    -Earthquake

Tauros Lv. 46 @Silk Scarf (done)
    -Rest
    -Strength
    -Zen Headbutt
    -Payback

Feraligatr Lv. 42 @Mystic Water (six levels to go)
    -Waterfall
    -Crunch
    -Swords Dance
    -Ice Fang

Tentacruel Lv. 45 (done)
    -Ice Beam
    -Surf
    -Toxic Spikes
    -Sludge Bomb

Heracross Lv. 46 (done)
    -Brick Break
    -Swords Dance
    -Close Combat
    -Aerial Ace

Skarmory Lv. 40 (six levels to go)
    -Spikes
    -Fly
    -Roost
    -Steel Wing
    ---->

After 4 weeks and ~3800 SR's
    It finally shined on 23.11.2011 at 7 pm

When I entered the Gym I talked to the dude. He told me that the Gym Leader, Morty, used the Ghost Type and that I should use Dark and Psychic types to won. Luckily I have both. The gym was a dark room with very little light. I had to battle loads of old People to get to Morty. So I battled everysingle Old person and afterwards I headed to the Pokemon Centre to heal. I headed back to the Gym and saved infront of Morty. He said some stuff about a Legendary Pokemon named Ho-oh. The battle for my Forth Gym badge had begun. It should be a very easy battle.

Team
    Lv 30
    Lv 28
    Lv 28
    Lv 27

I did some stuff at the Ecruteak Pokemon Center, then I ran off to the local Dance Theatre since I was supposed to battle the Kimono Girls in order to awake Ho-Oh at the top of the Bell Tower. I went inside and we began to battle. I had a tough time against the Kimono Girls who had Umbreon and Espeon, but I was able to do well against the Kimono Girls who had Vaporeon, Jolteon and Flareon. I managed to beat all five Kimono Girls in a row, and then they left to the Bell Tower to wait for my arrival. I healed at the local Pokemon Center, then I stocked up on important items at the Poke Mart. I entered the gatehouse to the Bell Tower, and I began to climb to the tower's summit. I found several items along the way to the top, and I saved halfway up there.

Page 233 of 369 FirstFirst ... 133183223229230231232233234235236237243283333 ... LastLast