Page 234 of 377 FirstFirst ... 134184224230231232233234235236237238244284334 ... LastLast
Results 5,826 to 5,850 of 9410

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

Dear Diary: I defeated Joey and his precious Rattata. He wanted my phone number but.. I know better than to give it to him. Glaceon is at Lv. 15. Yeah. Eleazar levled my Glaceon... a bit for it to evolve. Scyther is currently at lv. 7. But i have to go now, I have to get to the next city before it gets dark.

Xoxo ~ Draco
    I tried to forget you
    I tried to love you
    But I hurt you all the time
    I cant't forget you
    I'm afraid to touch you
    And I always see you cry

Erkennst Du mich denn nicht?
    Bin ich dir unbekannt?

I'm breeding a 31 IV atk/speed Aerodactyl. I've bred a female Jolly, female 31 IV attack, male 31 IV speed. Now I'm making a male and female adamant 31 IV atk/speed.
    Death metal isn't a hobby, death metal is a lifestyle.

Like my rock/metal band!

I entered the National Park, and recieved a Quick Claw from a nearby teacher. I then fought all the trainers, then continued east. A few more trainers were there, but then there was a jigglin' tree in the way! I went back to Goldenrod, went into the Flower Shop to get a Squirtbottle, cycled back, and sprayed it on the jigglin' tree, and it turned out to be a Sudowoodo. Nassie made quick work with it.

I then fought a few more trainers while going north, and ended up in Ekruteak City. After healing, I went into the Kimono Dance Theater, and watched a Rocket Grunt trying to dance. After laughing enough, we shoved him out of the area and got the HM for Surf. I then went into the Burned Tower, found the Gym Leader, a weird guy named Eusine, and my rival, Ranjit! He then battled me!

Jimmy's Team------Ranjit's Team
    V.S.

He sent out his Gastly when I used Carolina. Carolina used Aerial Ace, while it Cursed, KOing itself while doing some damage to my Pokemon. Then it was his new Pokemon, Magnemite. I switched to S.MachoMan, who Brick Breaked it to pieces. Then it was Zubat, which I let S.MachoMan Thunderpunch away. Last up was Croconaw. I switched to Nassie, and it used Energy Ball twice. All Croconaw did was make two Scary Faces at me.

I beat Ranjit, and he left unhappy. I battled a few trainers and then Nassie learned Sleep Powder! I replaced it with Reflect, and used the Leaf Stone I traded to get earlier to get an awesome Exeggutor!
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

I swapped over to SoulSilver version this afternoon, just to capture some Pokemon that I wanted to transfer over to Black version. I went to the Johto Safari Zone, and I spent some time wandering around, looking for a wild Aron. I finally found one after searching the tall grass, but it fled. I had to try and look for another one, and I got lucky and captured the second one that appeared. I then searched a different area of the Safari Zone for a wild Nosepass, and I captured the first one that I found. I left the Safari Zone, and I headed to Goldenrod City. I went to the Day Care Center, and I bred a Munchlax egg and a Togepi egg. Once those had hatched, I ran off to Kanto and I visited Cerulean Cave. I captured a wild Machoke there, and then I captured a wild Houndour in the route near Saffron City. I saved after that.

Day 109 Sunday , August 7, 2011 10:08,9, 10 PM
    I excited the Pokemon Center . I flew from Ceruean City to Indigo Plateau . I flew to National Park from there, more specifically, the Pokeathlon Dome ! I entered it! I entered my First of two Pokeathlons for the Day ! It was a Jump Pokeathlon with Kingler , Sudowoodo , and Murkrow ! After all three Events , and the Points were Tallied up, we finished First with 323 Points ! We were so happy, and still are! I got three Jump Medals , one for each of my three Pokemon in the Pokeathlon ! I gave them to them! Shortly after, we left! I entered in my Second , and Last Pokeathlon for the Day . It was a Skill Pokeathlon with Meganium , Ampharos , and Ariados ! After the three Events , and the Points were Tallied up, we got Third Place ! We left shortly after. I then went to look at my Records , with my Meganium out with me, but I mostly got a couple of Numbers and lots of Question Marks ! If someone could help me with that, then thanks! After that, I saved in front of the clerks a little. 83:03,4
    My team is:
    Meganium Lv.60
    Ampharos Lv.60
    Kingler Lv.59
    Murkrow Lv.59
    Sudowoodo Lv.59
    Ariados Lv.59
    Well, I found some stuff to do Today ! I'm not exactly sure what I will do tomorrow, but I'm sure that I will find something, like maybe trying and locating, and catcing another Legendary Pokemon ! If anyone can help as to why not many of my Records show up, mainly a couple of Nymbers and Question Marks , then VM me! Thanks a lot! I hope that you like this rather short-, medium-sized Update ! Thanks for reading!
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Morty started off with a Gastly while I sent out Alakazam. I used Confusion which knocked it out in One hit. Next was Gengar. That too was knocked out in One hit from a Confusion from Alakazam. His first Haunter was next to go down to yet another One Hit KO from Confusion. Same thing happened with his second Haunter. I therefore had won! Morty was annihilated. Morty then gave me the Fog Badge for winning and the TM for Shadow Ball which I taught to Alakazam afterwards. I then healed at the Pokemon Centre and headed West to head to my next destination, Olivine City. I saved before heading through the gate.

Team
    Lv 30
    Lv 28
    Lv 28
    Lv 28

Bow before the new Champion!
    Yes, I finally managed to finish with my grinding. Then sold all my nuggets and pearls, and bought a lot of Full Restores and Revives, and challenged the League. The Elite Four went down so easily I'm not even gonna bother describing the battles. But Lance... the first battle against Lance is always so epic... Here's how it went:

Round 1: Skarmory vs. Gyarados
    Gyarados opens with Waterfall, while Skarmory uses Fly. After both pokemon hitting each other two times, I figure it's time to heal up. I can still take one Waterfall, but Gyarados is faster, so I click Roost and pray he doesn't flinch me... but holy crap, Lance switches!

Round 2: Skarmory vs. Aerodactyl
    Skarory uses Roost as Aerodactyl switches in. I trust my memory of Aerodactyl's moveset, and switch in Steelix, who comes in on Thunder Fang. Aerodactyl does a futile attempt at an attack with Aerial Ace, which barely scratches Steelix, before taking a steel-hard tail right to the face.

Round 3: Steelix vs. Gyarados
    Steelix switches out.

Round 4: Feraligatr vs. Gyarados
    Feraligatr comes in and takes pitiful damage from Waterfall. He then Swords Dances while taking even more pitiful damage from Flail, and then finishes off Gyarados with Crunch. Both Feraligatr and Steelix level up, and both forget Crunch in favor of Thrash (Gator) and Double-Edge (Steelix).

Round 5: Feraligatr vs. Dragonite
    Dragonite unfortunately outspeeds Feraligatr and paralyses it. But Feraligatr takes it out with Ice Fang.

Round 6: Feraligatr vs. Dragonite
    Dragonite's Dragon Rush misses, Feraligatr OHKOes with Ice Fang

Round 7: Feraligatr vs. Dragonite
    Dragonite takes Gator out with a critical hit Outrage.

Round 8: Steelix vs. Dragonite
    Steelix takes little damage, while hitting back with a critical hit Iron Tail which also lowers Dragonite's defense. Then I have a brain freeze. Dragonite is still locked to Outrage and Steelix could take it out, but I forgot this and switch to Tentacruel to take the Fire Blast

Round 9: Tentacruel vs. Dragonite
    Tentacruel almost faints because of the Outrage, but manages to live and takes Dragonite out with Ice Beam. I hurt myself in my confusion. (He was still locked to Outrage for god's sake!)

Round 10: Tentacruel vs. Charizard
    Tentacruel hits Charizard with Surf, but is taken out by Air Slash

Round 11: Tauros vs. Charizard
    I give Tauros the honor of finishing off Lance. Charizard goes down, and I become the new Champion!

Next Up: Kanto!
    Current Team:

Heracross Lv. 47
    -Brick Break
    -Swords Dance
    -Close Combat
    -Aerial Ace

Tentacruel Lv. 47
    -Ice Beam
    -Surf
    -Toxic Spikes
    -Sludge Bomb

Skarmory Lv. 47
    -Spikes
    -Fly
    -Roost
    -Steel Wing

Feraligatr Lv. 50 @Mystic Water
    -Waterfall
    -Thrash
    -Swords Dance
    -Ice Fang

Steelix Lv. 49 @Wide Lens
    -Double-Edge
    -Iron Tail
    -Curse
    -Earthquake

Tauros Lv. 47 @Silk Scarf
    -Rest
    -Strength
    -Zen Headbutt
    -Payback

Thanks for reading!
    ---->

After 4 weeks and ~3800 SR's
    It finally shined on 23.11.2011 at 7 pm

I then entered a new Route (I forget the number) I wandered around for a bit. While doing so I battled a few trainers, some of which wanted my Phone Number but I always decline. I picked up a White Apricorn and then continued on to the next Route. However I was stopped by a man. His name was Baoba and he said that he runs a Safari Zone somewhere near a place called Cianwood City. He asked me if he could have my number. Since I have to give him it to progress I did. He then left. I then walked along and found myself on a Farm. It was famous for making a Drink called MooMoo Milk. I picked up a few items, most were hidden, on the field. I then entered the Barn where I found a sick Miltank who needed some Oran Berrry's. I unfortuntly didn't have enough so I couldn't help. I then continued South where I battled a few trainers before entering Olivine City.

Team
    Lv 30
    Lv 30
    Lv 29
    Lv 30

A few days ago I finally managed to get my hands on HeartGold and been playing non-stop since. So far I have managed to beat the first two gyms and right now I am on my way to Goldenrod City.

I managed to catch a Ponyta via a Pokewalker and am currently training it in Ilex Forest.

Team are as followed.
    Ponyta Lv.13
    Pidgey Lv. 16
    Butterfree Lv.19
    Bayleef Lv. 17

Main target now is to raise all the pokemon's level to 20.

Upon entering Olivine I tried to get to the Pokemon Centre as my Pokemon weren't in perfect shape. But on the way I saw my rival, Silver, exit the Gym. He told me that the Gym leader wasn't in the Gym but was actually in the Lighthouse tending to a sick Pokemon. He said some mean stuff then left. I then headed to the Pokemon Centre. I then left the Pokemon Centre and headed inside a house. There I talked to a Fisherman and he gave me a Good Rod. I then headed to the Beach and caught myself a Krabby amd taught it Surf. I then surfed for a bit, avoiding the trainers, until I reached the Whirl Islands. I did some fishing and caught myself my 5th Team Member, a Chinchou! They're so cute! I then surfed back to Olivine and healed. I then headed to the Light House to train Chinchou.

Team
    Lv 30
    Lv 30
    Lv 29
    Lv 30
    Lv 21

It was time to challenge the Gym Leader! Originally, an old man shoved us out of the gym if we tried to enter earlier. But now we can challenge all the other old dudes and old dudettes with ghosts! My team seemed to do rather well against all the ghosts, some even almost wanted themselves to die due to their Cursing. After fighting all of the trainers, we went back and healed, plus went east for a detour to get the TM for Shadow Claw, which sadly none of my Pokemon could use. I then challenged the creepy Gym Leader of Ekruteak:

Creepy Guy with a Scarf who Wants to Be Legendary and Stuff
    MORTY

Jimmy's Team------Morty's Team
    V.S.

To be honest, I was very lucky in this whole battle. Kindle OHKO'd the Gastly, and then went against his Gengar. He FlameWheeled, bringing it a bit less to half health, and Gengar missed Hypnosis. I tried it again, he Shadow Balled. Kindle tried another FlameWheel but he healed! I switched to Carolina while he attempted a use of Shadow Ball. I did Aerial Ace to see how much that would do, and it didn't do much. Gengar could only use Hypnosis, but thankfully it missed each time. A few more Brave Birds defeated the Gengar.

Then it was his pair of Haunters. Kindle was sent out again and managed to get a critical hit with Flame Wheel, defeating it. Then it was his other Haunter, which I let Carolina take out. It used Sucker Punch while I did an Aerial Ace and a Brave Bird, when the Haunter just gave up and cursed, killing itself.

And thus, we won the Fog Badge! I then headed out to catch another Pokemon to trade for my new party member...

TEAM UPDATE:

Lv. 26 (Quick Attack/Leer/Headbutt/FlameWheel)
    Lv. 24 (Aerial Ace/Brave Bird/Return/Quick Attack)
    Lv. 24 (Brick Break/ThunderPunch/Ice Punch/Rock Slide)
    Lv. 24 (Energy Ball/Sleep Powder/Leech Seed)
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

I entered the Lighthouse and went up the stairs. There were a ton of trainers to fight. It would be perfect training for Chinchou as most of the trainers had Water Types or Flying types which made sence due to being near a beach. Anyway I battled a whole bunch of trainers with Chinchou which made his level go up. At the midpoint I went to heal. I then returned to the midpoint and jumped out the frikkin' window. After somehow surviving the fall I picked up the Rare Candy and re entered the Lighthouse. I battled a few more trainers until I finally made it to the top. I saw the Gym Leader, her name was Jasmine. She was trying to help a sick Ampharos. She asked me if I would go to Cianwood to pick up a Secret Potion. I guess my Gym Battle would have to wait. She opened the gate and I went down the lift.

Team
    Lv 30
    Lv 30
    Lv 28
    Lv 29
    Lv 24
    Last edited by TheEpicGoomba; 8th August 2011 at 7:56 PM.

I got back to HeartGold version, and I climbed the rest of the Bell Tower to reach the summit and battle the Ho-Oh there. When I reached the top of the tower, I saw the five Kimono Girls there, and then they started to dance in order to summon Ho-Oh to the top of the tower. It worked, and then I was allowed to challenge it. Weakening it was very difficult, though. I tried to use small moves so that Ho-Oh wouldn't faint, but I had to restart the game twist because I made it faint. I eventually got its HP down a bit, and then I proceeded to tossing Ultra Balls at it. It worked on the 9th attempt, and I captured Ho-Oh. I then climb back down the tower, and I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center.

Before I healed I taught Chinchou Surf and used it at the Dock. I surfed around until I arrived at a piece of land. There I picked up the TM for Charge Beam. I then headed to the Pokemon Centre to heal. I then left to go to the Poke Mart where I bought a Few Super Repels aswell as picking up a few items my Mom sent me. I then headed to the beach and used Surf. I then did some swimming where I battled the trainers I skipped when I went to go catch Chinchou. I then came to a little sand pile where I picked up the TM for Pluck. I then contined on surfing until I came to the Whirl Islands. I went around and battled a few trainers there. My Chinchou then evolved into a Lanturn. After battling the final few trainers I arrived at Cianwood.

Team
    Lv 30
    Lv 30
    Lv 28
    Lv 29
    Lv 28
    Last edited by TheEpicGoomba; 8th August 2011 at 7:56 PM.

i beat clair finally! it took about 10 revives and 5 hyper potions. i finally evolved my slowpoke to slowbro too. but what i need is a magmarizer cause i cant wait till i have 16 badges
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613

Credit to Astral Shadow

Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

Upon arriving at Cianwood I healed and headed to the North of the Island. I saw Suicune resting again! I tried to approach it but it ran off over the seas. Euisine then came as expected. He started saying how awesome Suicune was. He then said he had to battle me and win to gain Suicune's trust. Like I was going to let him beat me. The battle then started.

VS
    He started off with Drowzee. I used Shadow Ball which knocked it out in One Hit.

VS
    He then sent out his Haunter so I used Psychic which was another One Hit KO.

VS
    He then sent out his most powerful Pokemon, Electrode. I went for Steelix and used Dig. I was hit by a Sonic Boom before though. I hit it with Dig which also knocked it out in One Hit.

Euisine then talked to me for a bit. He called me "Amazing!" He then ran off. I then went to heal at the Pokemon Centre.

Team
    Lv 30
    Lv 30
    Lv 28
    Lv 29
    Lv 28

I traded my Mewtwo for an Entei. I beat the Elite Four a couple of times with Entei, Lugia, and Starmie. I then decided to go catch Misdreavus, I found and caught one after a while, but I also found a shiny Ursaring. I then kept training at the Elite Four.

After healing I headed to the Pharmacy. I talked to the guy behind the counter and he gave me the Secret Potion. I then headed to the Gym. However outside the Gym I talked to a women, she was the Gym Leaders wife. She said it would be quicker to travel by using Fly rather then Surf. She said that you can't use Fly without the City's Gym Badge however. I headed inside the gym to find the Gym Leader under a waterfall. I tried to talk to him but he was oblivious of me and he kept on standing there. I had to find away to stop the Waterfall from falling on Chuck's head so I can battle him and obtain my 5th Gym Badge.

Team
    Lv 30
    Lv 30
    Lv 28
    Lv 29
    Lv 28

I leave golden rod and caught some pokemon as well as a bug competition for a scyther. Im going to breed it later because im POOR! Anyway Shadow evolves into a Espeon and I defeat Morty. I save soon after this.
    75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

Once I had finished with all the Bell Tower stuff in Ecruteak City, I flew back to New Bark Town. Thankfully, Lyra was no longer blocking the way towards Tohjo Falls and the Kanto region, so I Surf across the water until I reached the edge of the Kanto region. Some guy came up to me and talked about how I made it into Kanto, but I quickly entered Tohjo Falls since I had other things to worry about; namely, training. I used Waterfall to cross the waterfalls within the cave there, and I started to battle against trainers and wild Pokemon on the other side. I spent a good 40 minutes grinding in the tall grass to prepare my Pokemon for the Elite Four challenge, and then I continued onwards towards Victory Road. I healed my Pokemon at a rest house halfway through the route, and I saved after picking an Apricorn.

Planning on doing the impossible... I want a fully shiny team. I'm tempted to breed for my team mates, but I kinda want to do random encounters. This is the challenge for the exceptionally bored. I'm SRing for a Chikorita right now, but I'll have to do something very painful for me: Not care about the gender. *shudder* I'm looking forward to tons of REing and SRing. I may not have time, due to senior year starting in two weeks.

Heartgold wanted Team:
    Chikorita
    Growlithe
    Hoot Hoot
    Miltank
    Lapras
    Mareep
    I am not a 'he'.

Copy and Paste into sig if you had the patience to catch a feebas legit once!! - Started by Claus351
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2pyvvjl.gif[/IMG] Licky by Pokemon Player! Lick... Lick... Lick...
        Spoiler:- Images found at:

Good luck, needsalimegreenespeon, you'll need it. Not caring for the gender can get painful sometimes for me. Just look at my team- I've got a female Exeggutor!

Anyway, my 5th Pokemon happens to be the ever-so-cute elephant of power Phanpy named Cannonbolt! If anyone gets the nickname reference they get five invisible cookies. I trained it slightly before I traded it so I would not have to spend along time training. I trained it a few more levels, and continued on. The cool thing is this Phanpy knows Ice Shard!

So I headed west while defeating trainers until guy named Baoba said he was going to make a Safari Zone or something and we traded phone numbers. We also met a place where they bred the cows of ultimate destruction, but one was sick. We gave the Miltank some berries, plus we are growing one in the Berry Pots so we can get milk.

After a few more fights, Cannonbolt already has become an awesome Donphan! Wow, I seem to be slightly overleveled. Last time I played this my Geodude, Rock on, who evolves at level 25, evolved in the upcoming dungeon. Oh well.
    Last edited by Hilijix; 9th August 2011 at 5:20 PM.

Day 110 Monday , August 8, 2011 10:30,1 PM
    I flew from the Pokeathlon Dome to Blackthorn City , where I bought 35 Ultra Balls at the Pokemon Center there. I then flew to Goldenrod City , where I went north onto Route 35 , and I cam back, and repeated, but on my PokeGear , I saw that Entei and Raikou haven't moved, so I flew to Mahogany Town , where I went between there and Route 42 to the west. After a while, I found Raikou , but he escaped even after a Mean Look from my Murkrow ! The same also happened with Entei , but I got to use two Ulra Balls on him, not that they caught him! I decided to call it a Day wit this after hunting for them and trying the catch them, so I flew to the Pokeathlon Dome . I entered. I entered my first of two Pokeathlons for the Day ! It was a Speed Pokeathlon with Sudowoodo , Murkrow , and Ariados ! We entered the Stadium ! After the three events , and the Points being added up, we won with 326 Points ! I got three Speed Medals , one for each of my Pokemon in this Pokeathlon ! I gave them to them! After staying for a little while, we excited! One of the clerks gave us 326 Athlete Points , plus a Bonus 100 Athlete Points ! We thanked them! I then entered my second and last Pokeathlon for the Day ! It was a Stamine Pokeathlon with Meganium , Ampharos , and Kingler ! We entered the Stage ! After the three Events , and the Points were Tallied , we got Second Place with 300 Points ! After staying for a little while, we left. One of the clerks gave us 300 Athlete Points ! We thanked her! I then saved one space in front of the clerks , in the middle, with Meganium at my left, the Screen's right. 87:37
    My team is:
    Meganium Lv.60
    Ampharos Lv.60
    Sudowoodo Lv.59
    Murkrow Lv.59
    Ariados Lv.59
    Kingler Lv.59
    Well, I found some stuff to do! I'm not exactly sure what I am going to do next! I'm not sure how I will catch Entei and Raikou ! I'll find a way sometime! I'm sure that I'll find something to do tomorrow! I hope that you like this rather medium-, large-sized Update ! Thanks for reading!
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

I continued towards the gates to Victory Road, and I battled some more trainers along the way. I finally reached the entrance to Victory Road, and after the guard checked my Johto Badges, I was allowed to proceed into the actual cave. I battled my way around the first floor of Victory Road, but it wasn't as hard as I was expecting. I picked up some items along the way, and then I dropped down to another level and I pushed boulders out of my way to get to new areas of the cave. I captured a Rhyhorn right before I reached the final area of Victory Road, and I saved the game right before reaching the cave's exit, since I wanted to heal my Pokemon before facing off against my rival.

I headed to the Left of the Gym where I saw the hinge to lift the Waterfall. So I battled the Trainers there to try and get to it however one of them blocked my path. So I headed to the right where I beat the Trainers there aswell. I then headed behind the Waterfall where I finally could turn the hinge. Before doing so I healed. I then headed back to the Gym and pulled the hinge. The Waterfall lifted and I could now battle Chuck! I saved infront of him with Growlithe upfront. I talked to him. He seemed to be quite angry about me stopping the Waterfall. He then realised that the Waterfall has nothing to do about Pokemon. The battle for my 5th Badge then begun.

Team
    Lv 30
    Lv 30
    Lv 29
    Lv 30
    Lv 29

Page 234 of 377 FirstFirst ... 134184224230231232233234235236237238244284334 ... LastLast