Page 245 of 368 FirstFirst ... 145195235241242243244245246247248249255295345 ... LastLast
Results 6,101 to 6,125 of 9191

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

I entered the Battle Arcade with Snorlax, Machamp and Typhlosion. I thought that it was a pretty balanced team, but I started encountering some trouble while I fought the fifth trainer from the first set. I managed to overcome the challenge, but things started to get harder as I progressed through the facility. I finally cleared the challenge, and I got some Battle Points for my efforts. I decided that my team wasn't very good, so I swapped Machamp for Lapras, and I re-entered the Battle Arcade challenge. The trainers from the second set were a lot tougher, but I managed to beat them thanks to Snorlax. When I challenged the sixth trainer from the second set, I had a lot of trouble with their Meganium, but Typhlosion managed to help me out of that. I defeated the seventh trainer, and I saved after that challenge ended.

I reached the Ecruteak Gym today and after leveling some with the Gym Trainers, I reached Morty still fairly underleveled. Here's my team:

Bill's Eevee, level 5. Its first battle is against Morty.
    Metang, level 21, evolved from the Pokewalker Beldum.
    Gastly, level 22.
    Pichu, level 10.
    Horsea, level 20.
    Venonat, Level 30, only there so it will level and evolve into Venomoth.

After getting walloped several times, I decided to be tricky. Looking on the main site, I saw that Morty's Gengar knows Shadow Ball, Sucker Punch, Mean Look and Hypnosis. So I tossed little Eevee out there. I originally wanted a barrier while I Max Revived Gastly and Venonat. However, I realized something: At this level, Eevee is a perfect wall for this Gengar... I spammed Tail Whip, made sure to not use Tackle until Gengar ran out of Sucker Punches (5 PP moves, I love you), then waited for it to start Struggling. It's evil, it's cheap, it's the equivalent of the old Yu-Gi-Oh cartoon where Yu-Gi beat the guy by making him run out of cards. BUT IT WORKED.

Today I've been arrived at the Pokčmon League.
    Here's my team!

Meganium Lv. 44 @ Miracle Seed
    Modest, Overgrow
    - Petal Dance
    - Razor Leaf
    - Earthquake
    - Toxic

Crobat Lv. 43 @ Sharp Beak
    Jolly, Inner Focus
    - Cross Poison
    - Fly
    - Bite
    - Confuse Ray

Golem Lv. 44 @ Hard Stone
    Brave, Rock Head
    - Explosion
    - Rock Blast
    - Earthquake
    - Double-edge

Heracross Lv. 43 @ Black Belt
    Adamant, Guts
    - Close Combat
    - Night Slash
    - X-Scissor
    - Aerial Ace

Arcanine Lv. 43 @ Charcoal
    Jolly, Intimidate
    - Thunder Fang
    - Fire Fang
    - Crunch
    - Extremespeed

Lanturn Lv. 43 @ Nevermeltice
    Modest, Volt Absorb
    - Blizzard
    - Thunder
    - Surf
    - Stockpile

Back in the Serebii.net Forums!

Jimmy went surfing south of Fuschia City after defeating Blaine, and fought quite a few trainers. He took pity on one Swimmer that was getting yelled at by his girlfriend that he couldn't reach land as well. Once all the Swimmers were cleared up, Jimmy decided to go on a boat again, while singing the obligatory song about being on a boat. Since it was Friday, he flew to the S.S. Aqua and went on a boat. Along the way, he passed by Sabrina, and they decided to trade phone numbers.

After clearing out the trainers on the boat, a majority of Jimmy's team members were nearing the lv. 60's. He then took a rest, the boat docked, and went to Blue on Cinnabar, asking for a battle. They then both went to Viridian, and found an arrow puzzle! What I don't get is that when the trainers battle, where would they sent their Pokemon out to? Wouldn't they be spinning around on the tiles? Also, we hear the last Ace Double Battle encounter for the game. There needs to be a Sound Test... Anyhow, Jimmy and his teams gets ready to fight...

The Turquoise and Terrible Six-Teenth Team of Two Times Three
    BLUE
    V.S.

The fact that I have half of his team is purely coincidental. Also, I believe the jacket he's wearing is the same jacket he wore as a Champion in R/B/G. At least, that's my theory. Anyhow, Blue starts with Exeggutor, and while an Exeggutor V.S. Exeggutor sounds cool, I just let Escargo Ice Beam it. Then he goes to Machamp, and I let Nassie Psychic it, but it somehow lives with a hit point left and Stone Edges her. Blue heals, Nassie Energy Ball. Oddly, the old rival switches to Arcanine. It's very rare to see a trainer switch Pokemon in-game. I go to Cannonbolt for some reason, and after barely surviving two Flare Blitzes, he Earthquakes Arcanine, defeating it.

Gyarados is next, and I go to Escargo. The sea monster Dragon Dances and Waterfalls, while the snail Ice Beams and Ancientpowers. Again, Blue switches to Rhydon. Sure, it resisted the Ancientpower, but a Surf next turn destroyed it. For some reason it went for its main Pokemon, Pidgeot. I did an epic Pidgeot V.S. Pidgeot by sending out Carolina. My bird started with a Brave Bird while also going with Returns, while it just spammed Return the whole fight until his fainted, though it could've used Quick Attack to faint mine at the last chance. Machamp was sent out again, and I went with my own S.MachoMan. Though one Dynamicpunch from mine destroyed it, and then last up was Gyarados. I let Nassie finish the job with a full-power Leaf Storm to the face!

And thus, Jimmy has earned 16 badges! The gym man was shedding manly tears while Prof. Oak called when he heard I beat all the gyms. I flew to Pallet and received the HM for Rock Climb, plus the ability to go to Mt. Silver whenever I want. However, Jimmy needs to train as well as have some unfinished business to take care of with Ranjit...

Team:

Kindle Lv. 61
    Carolina, S.MachoMan, Nassie, Escargo Lv. 60
    Cannonbolt Lv. 59
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

Day 142 Friday , September 9, 2011 9:28,9 PM
    I started off in Blackthorn City's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We excited it! We made our way north to the Water ! We Surfed on the Water , heading northeast! We found the Dragon Den's entrance! We entered it! We were in a small room with a ladder in the middle, which we went down! We went south, on straight land, and stairs! We were on a dock! We Surfed south on the Water ! We landed on another dock! We saw Ethan again, and we approached him! Lance and Clair came again, and the same thing as yesterday happened again! Our Double-Battle started, Ethan and Joseph vs. Lance and Clair ! Clair sent our her Lv.52 Dragonair ! Lance sent out his Lv. 68 Gyarados ! Ethan sent out his Lv.60 Typhlosion ! I sent out Ampharos , Lv.60 ! This time, I'm not going to Post every Move , but rather, every Move that did something significant to the outcome! Gyarados used Waterfall , which 1HKOed Tyhplosion ! Kingra used Thunder Wave to Paralyze Ampharos ! Ethan sent out his Lv.56 Gengar ! Gengar used Slugde Bomb on Dragonair , which brought her down to low yellow HP ! Gyarados used Waterfall , I think, to 1HKO Gengar ! Ampharos then used Discharge , which brought Gyarados down to very low red HP , after Ampharos's Rock Gem least Turn ! Discharge fainted Dragonair ! Ethan sent out his Lv.58 Crobat ! Clair sent out her Lv.60 Dragonite ! Dragonite used Protect ! Crobat used Air Cutter on Gyarados , which fainted him! Ampharos couldn't Move due to Paralysis ! Lance sent out his Lv.68 Charizard ! Charizard used Flamethrower on Crobat , which brought him down to low yellow HP ! Crobat then used Toxic on Charizard ! Dragonite then used Thunder on Crobat , which, again, unfourtunately, hit! It fainted Crobat ! Ampharos then couldn't Move again due to Paralysis ! Dragonite used Protect ! Charizard used Flamethrower , which brought Ampharos down to around one-third HP , in yellow! Ampharos then used Discharge , which brought Charizard down to a little less then half HP , and Dragonite Protected from it! Dragonite tried to use Protect again, but if failed! Charizard then used Flamethrower , which fainted Ampharos ! Charizard's Bad Poisoning then brought him down to low red HP ! I then sent out Murkrow , Lv.60 ! Charizard used Flamethrower , which 1HKOed Murkrow ! Dragonite used Thunder , but there was no target! Charizard's Bad Poisoning then fainted him! I then sent out Ariados , Lv. 59 ! Lance sent out his Lv.75 Dragonite ! Clair's Dragonite Protected ! Lance's Dragonite used Fire Punch , which 1HKOed Ariados ! Ariados would have used Poison Jab on Lance's Dragonite ! I then sentout Kingler , Lv.59 ! Lance's Dragonite then used Draco Meteor , which 1HKOed Kingler , and harshly lowered his Attack and Special Attack ! I then sent out Sudowoodo , Lv.60 ! Clair's Dragonite Protected ! Lance's Dragonite then used Draco Meteor again, which brought Sudowoodo down to low yellow HP , and harshly lowered his Attack and Special Attack ! Sudowoodo's Rock Slide must have missed, as it didn't do any Damage ! Lance's Dragonite used Draco Meteor again, which fainted Sudowoodo , and harshly lowered his Attack and Special Attack , again! I then sent out Meganium , Lv.61 ! Clair's Dragonite used Protect ! Lance's Dragonite used Fire Punch , I think, which 1HKOed Meganium ! We had Lost ! We whited out! We then went to Blackthorn's City's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! She then healed my Pokemon ! I thanked her! We then excited the Pokemon Center ! We then made our way to Ethan in the Dragon's Den , by Surfing on Water and by walking on Land ! We started talking! Lance and CLair then came, and the same thing as before happened again! Our Double-Battle then started! Lance sent out his Lv.68 Gyarados ! Clair then sent out her Lv.52 Dragonair ! Ethan sent out his Lv.60 Typhlosion ! I sent out Ampharos , Lv.60 ! Gyarados used Waterfall on Typhlosion , which 1HKOed him! Ampharos used Discharge , which brought Gyarados down to low yellow HP and Dragonair , about one-eigth HP ! Dragonair used Thunder Wave which Paralyzed Ampharos ! Ethan sent out his Lv.56 Gengar ! Gengar used Sludge Bomb on Dragonair , which left her with a sliver of red HP left! Gyarados then used Waterfall on Gengar , which fainted him! Ampharos then used Charge ! Ethan then sentout his Lv.58 Crobat ! Crobat used Air Cutter on Dragonair , which got a useless Critical Hit , and it fainted her! With the Experience , Ampharos got up to Lv.61 ! Gyarados then used Thunder Wave on Crobat ! Ampharos then used Power Gem on Gyarados , which fainted him! Lance sent out his Lv.68 Charizard ! Clair sent out her Lv.60 Dragonite ! Dragonite used Protect ! Charizard used Flamethrower on Crobat , which brought him down to yellow HP ! Crobat couldn't Move because of Paralyzsis ! Ampharos then used Power Gem on Charizard , which brought him down to low yellow HP ! Charizard then used Flamethrower on Crobat , which fainted him! Dragonite then got lucky again, and hit Ampharos with Thunder , which barely did anything, though! Ampharos couldn't Move because of Paralysis ! Dragonite used Protect ! Charizard used Flamethrower on Ampharos , which brought him down to yellow HP ! Ampharos couldn't Move again because of Paralysis ! Dragonite used Protect ! Charizard used Flamethrower , which fainted Charizard ! I then sent out Sudowoodo , Lv.60 ! Charizard used Flamethrower again, which brought Sudowoodo down to yellow HP ! Sudowoodo then used Rock Slide , which fainted Charizard , and fainted Dragonite because of a Critical Hit ! Lance then sent out his Lv.75 Dragonite ! Clair then sent out her Lv.56 Kingdra ! Sudowoodo then used Sucker Punch on Dragonite , which brought him down about one-tenth of his HP ! Dragonite then used Draco Meteor , which fainted Sudowoodo , but it also harshly fell his Attack and Special Attack ! I then sent out Kingler , Lv.59 ! Dragonite used Safeguard ! Kinger used Surf , which got a Critical Hit on Dragonite , but it still only did about another tenth of his HP in damage , and it only did a sliver of Kingdra's HP in damage ! Dragonite then used Draco Meteor , which left Kingler with a sliver of his HP left, in red , and his Attack and Special Attack harshly fell! Kingler used Whirlpool on Dragonite ! Kingdra then used Yamn again, pointlessly! Kingler then fell asleep due to Yamn last Turn ! Dragonite then used Draco Meteor again, which fainted Kingler , but it also harshly lowered his Attack and Special Attack ! I then sent out Murkrow , Lv.60 ! Dragonite then used Fire Punch , which left Murkrow with a little HP , in red , left! Murkrow then used Fly ! He then hit Kingdra next Turn with Fly ! Kingdra then used Ice Beam on Murkrow , which fainted him! I then sent out Ariados , Lv.59 ! Ariados then used Sucker Punch on Kingdra , which brought her down to low yellow HP ! Dragonite then used Fire Punch , which fainted Ariados ! I then sent out Meganium , Lv.61 ! Dragonite then used Fire Punch again, which left Meganium left in yellow HP ! Kingdra then used Ice Beam which fainted him! We Lost ! We then scurried to Blackthorn City's Nurse Joy's Pokemob Center ! She then healed our Pokemon ! I thanked her! I then saved on the PokeBall by Nurse Joy's Counter , and with Meganium to my left. 102:33
    My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.61
    Ampharos Lv.61
    Sudowoodo Lv.60
    Murkrow Lv.60
    Ariados Lv.59
    Kingler Lv.59
    I am happy with what we got done today, even if we didn't win either of them! I know that I said that I wouldn't go as in-depth into the Battle(s) as last time, but I did! It also turned out to be two Battles , which was fun! I'm sure that I will do this tomorrow, and for a little while yet, hopefully until I Wibn , but if I don't soon, then I might go Train some more! I hope that you like this rather short-, medium-, large-, extra large-sized Update ! Thanks for reading!
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

I wasn't sure that I wanted to battle against Dahlia yet, so I left the Battle Arcade, and I headed across to the Battle Castle. I entered the challenge with Mismagius, Snorlax and Lapras, and then I was taken into a hallway where Darach of the Battle Castle gave me several options. I decided to start the challenge right away, and I was able to defeat the first opponent easily. I got some Castle Points for beating the trainer, then I was given more options. I decided to continue battling so as to save Castle Points. I continued to battle until I defeated all seven trainers in the set. I then headed back out, and I swapped Mismagius for Togekiss since Mismagius seemed to be the weakest Pokemon that I had on my team. I entered the competition again, and I battled some more trainers. I rested after defeating the fourth trainer.

Quote Originally Posted by HydroSwampert View Post
    Day 142 Friday , September 9, 2011 9:28,9 PM
    I started off in Blackthorn City's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We excited it! We made our way north to the Water ! We Surfed on the Water , heading northeast! We found the Dragon Den's entrance! We entered it! We were in a small room with a ladder in the middle, which we went down! We went south, on straight land, and stairs! We were on a dock! We Surfed south on the Water ! We landed on another dock! We saw Ethan again, and we approached him! Lance and Clair came again, and the same thing as yesterday happened again! Our Double-Battle started, Ethan and Joseph vs. Lance and Clair ! Clair sent our her Lv.52 Dragonair ! Lance sent out his Lv. 68 Gyarados ! Ethan sent out his Lv.60 Typhlosion ! I sent out Ampharos , Lv.60 ! This time, I'm not going to Post every Move , but rather, every Move that did something significant to the outcome! Gyarados used Waterfall , which 1HKOed Tyhplosion ! Kingra used Thunder Wave to Paralyze Ampharos ! Ethan sent out his Lv.56 Gengar ! Gengar used Slugde Bomb on Dragonair , which brought her down to low yellow HP ! Gyarados used Waterfall , I think, to 1HKO Gengar ! Ampharos then used Discharge , which brought Gyarados down to very low red HP , after Ampharos's Rock Gem least Turn ! Discharge fainted Dragonair ! Ethan sent out his Lv.58 Crobat ! Clair sent out her Lv.60 Dragonite ! Dragonite used Protect ! Crobat used Air Cutter on Gyarados , which fainted him! Ampharos couldn't Move due to Paralysis ! Lance sent out his Lv.68 Charizard ! Charizard used Flamethrower on Crobat , which brought him down to low yellow HP ! Crobat then used Toxic on Charizard ! Dragonite then used Thunder on Crobat , which, again, unfourtunately, hit! It fainted Crobat ! Ampharos then couldn't Move again due to Paralysis ! Dragonite used Protect ! Charizard used Flamethrower , which brought Ampharos down to around one-third HP , in yellow! Ampharos then used Discharge , which brought Charizard down to a little less then half HP , and Dragonite Protected from it! Dragonite tried to use Protect again, but if failed! Charizard then used Flamethrower , which fainted Ampharos ! Charizard's Bad Poisoning then brought him down to low red HP ! I then sent out Murkrow , Lv.60 ! Charizard used Flamethrower , which 1HKOed Murkrow ! Dragonite used Thunder , but there was no target! Charizard's Bad Poisoning then fainted him! I then sent out Ariados , Lv. 59 ! Lance sent out his Lv.75 Dragonite ! Clair's Dragonite Protected ! Lance's Dragonite used Fire Punch , which 1HKOed Ariados ! Ariados would have used Poison Jab on Lance's Dragonite ! I then sentout Kingler , Lv.59 ! Lance's Dragonite then used Draco Meteor , which 1HKOed Kingler , and harshly lowered his Attack and Special Attack ! I then sent out Sudowoodo , Lv.60 ! Clair's Dragonite Protected ! Lance's Dragonite then used Draco Meteor again, which brought Sudowoodo down to low yellow HP , and harshly lowered his Attack and Special Attack ! Sudowoodo's Rock Slide must have missed, as it didn't do any Damage ! Lance's Dragonite used Draco Meteor again, which fainted Sudowoodo , and harshly lowered his Attack and Special Attack , again! I then sent out Meganium , Lv.61 ! Clair's Dragonite used Protect ! Lance's Dragonite used Fire Punch , I think, which 1HKOed Meganium ! We had Lost ! We whited out! We then went to Blackthorn's City's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! She then healed my Pokemon ! I thanked her! We then excited the Pokemon Center ! We then made our way to Ethan in the Dragon's Den , by Surfing on Water and by walking on Land ! We started talking! Lance and CLair then came, and the same thing as before happened again! Our Double-Battle then started! Lance sent out his Lv.68 Gyarados ! Clair then sent out her Lv.52 Dragonair ! Ethan sent out his Lv.60 Typhlosion ! I sent out Ampharos , Lv.60 ! Gyarados used Waterfall on Typhlosion , which 1HKOed him! Ampharos used Discharge , which brought Gyarados down to low yellow HP and Dragonair , about one-eigth HP ! Dragonair used Thunder Wave which Paralyzed Ampharos ! Ethan sent out his Lv.56 Gengar ! Gengar used Sludge Bomb on Dragonair , which left her with a sliver of red HP left! Gyarados then used Waterfall on Gengar , which fainted him! Ampharos then used Charge ! Ethan then sentout his Lv.58 Crobat ! Crobat used Air Cutter on Dragonair , which got a useless Critical Hit , and it fainted her! With the Experience , Ampharos got up to Lv.61 ! Gyarados then used Thunder Wave on Crobat ! Ampharos then used Power Gem on Gyarados , which fainted him! Lance sent out his Lv.68 Charizard ! Clair sent out her Lv.60 Dragonite ! Dragonite used Protect ! Charizard used Flamethrower on Crobat , which brought him down to yellow HP ! Crobat couldn't Move because of Paralyzsis ! Ampharos then used Power Gem on Charizard , which brought him down to low yellow HP ! Charizard then used Flamethrower on Crobat , which fainted him! Dragonite then got lucky again, and hit Ampharos with Thunder , which barely did anything, though! Ampharos couldn't Move because of Paralysis ! Dragonite used Protect ! Charizard used Flamethrower on Ampharos , which brought him down to yellow HP ! Ampharos couldn't Move again because of Paralysis ! Dragonite used Protect ! Charizard used Flamethrower , which fainted Charizard ! I then sent out Sudowoodo , Lv.60 ! Charizard used Flamethrower again, which brought Sudowoodo down to yellow HP ! Sudowoodo then used Rock Slide , which fainted Charizard , and fainted Dragonite because of a Critical Hit ! Lance then sent out his Lv.75 Dragonite ! Clair then sent out her Lv.56 Kingdra ! Sudowoodo then used Sucker Punch on Dragonite , which brought him down about one-tenth of his HP ! Dragonite then used Draco Meteor , which fainted Sudowoodo , but it also harshly fell his Attack and Special Attack ! I then sent out Kingler , Lv.59 ! Dragonite used Safeguard ! Kinger used Surf , which got a Critical Hit on Dragonite , but it still only did about another tenth of his HP in damage , and it only did a sliver of Kingdra's HP in damage ! Dragonite then used Draco Meteor , which left Kingler with a sliver of his HP left, in red , and his Attack and Special Attack harshly fell! Kingler used Whirlpool on Dragonite ! Kingdra then used Yamn again, pointlessly! Kingler then fell asleep due to Yamn last Turn ! Dragonite then used Draco Meteor again, which fainted Kingler , but it also harshly lowered his Attack and Special Attack ! I then sent out Murkrow , Lv.60 ! Dragonite then used Fire Punch , which left Murkrow with a little HP , in red , left! Murkrow then used Fly ! He then hit Kingdra next Turn with Fly ! Kingdra then used Ice Beam on Murkrow , which fainted him! I then sent out Ariados , Lv.59 ! Ariados then used Sucker Punch on Kingdra , which brought her down to low yellow HP ! Dragonite then used Fire Punch , which fainted Ariados ! I then sent out Meganium , Lv.61 ! Dragonite then used Fire Punch again, which left Meganium left in yellow HP ! Kingdra then used Ice Beam which fainted him! We Lost ! We then scurried to Blackthorn City's Nurse Joy's Pokemob Center ! She then healed our Pokemon ! I thanked her! I then saved on the PokeBall by Nurse Joy's Counter , and with Meganium to my left. 102:33
    My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.61
    Ampharos Lv.61
    Sudowoodo Lv.60
    Murkrow Lv.60
    Ariados Lv.59
    Kingler Lv.59
    I am happy with what we got done today, even if we didn't win either of them! I know that I said that I wouldn't go as in-depth into the Battle(s) as last time, but I did! It also turned out to be two Battles , which was fun! I'm sure that I will do this tomorrow, and for a little while yet, hopefully until I Wibn , but if I don't soon, then I might go Train some more! I hope that you like this rather short-, medium-, large-, extra large-sized Update ! Thanks for reading!
    Oh, yay, a huge, impossible to read wall of text.

After searching for the phone numbers of Gym Leaders, Jimmy remembered something about Ranjit going to the Dragon's Den. Due to boredom, he headed over there, and saw the red haired guy training with his Feraligatr out. But suddenly, Lance and Clair randomly decided to interrupt our conversation and battle us in a double battle! So we fight with...

Crashing Crazy Queen with Questionable Cyan Clothing Attire
    CLAIR

Hazardous Red-Haired Hacker with Monsters that Hold Heckfire in their Hearts
    LANCE

V.S.

Man, wouldn't it be easier if Ranjit didn't handicap himself by using three Pokemon? I start out with Cannonbolt, who ends up taking the Intimidate, so I switch to S.MachoMan. Gyarados Dragon Dances, Feraligatr Ice Fangs, flinching the Dragonair. S.MachoMan gives the Gyarados a good Thunderpunch, fainting it while it kept trying to dance. Also Feraligatr KO'd the Dragonair with another Ice Fang. Charizard and Dragonite came out, and S.MachoMan took an Air Slash and KO'd it with Stone Edge. Somehow being lucky again, Feraligatr's Ice Fang froze the Dragonite.

Lance sent out his Dragonite, which destroyed S.MachoMan with a Draco Meteor, while its Sp. Attack lowered. Feraligatr took out the other Dragonite, though. Kindle and Kingdra was sent out, Feraligatr defended against a Draco Meteor and countered with Ice Fang, while Kingdra got luck hax with Dragonbreath paralyzing Jimmy's Pokemon. Jimmy healed while both of the enemy's Pokemon took out Feraligatr. Crobat was sent out. Kindle took a few attacks to defeat the Dragonite before it fainted to Hydro Pump, while Crobat confused Kingdra. Jimmy sent Cannonbolt but did not have enough time to Earthquake it. Eventually though, Nassie finished the job with Psychic.

The Leader and Champion both fled, and Ranjit said he was going to beat me and stuff. He then left as well, leaving Jimmy with half of his team, and going to train.
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Day 143 Saturday , September 10, 2011 9:24,5 PM
    I started off in Blackthorn City's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We then excited it! We made our way north, Surfing on the water, walking on land, and Surfing on water, until we got to Ethan , in Dragon's Den ! We started talking, and the Lance and Clair came, the same as yesterday! Soon, we started our Double-Battle , Lance and Clair vs. Ethan and I !

Lance sent out his Lv.68 Gyarados ! Clair sent out her Lv.52 Dragonair ! Ethan sent out his Lv.60 Typhlosion ! I sent out Ampharos , Lv.61 ! Gyarados used Waterfall on Typhlosion , which fainted him! Ampharos used Discharge , which brought Gyarados down to low yellow HP , and Dragonair , about one-seventh of total HP , in damage! Ethan then sent out his Lv.56 Gengar ! Gengar used Sludge Bomb on Dragonair , which left her with a sliver of HP left, in red! Gyarados then used Waterfall on Gengar , which fainted him! Ampharos then used Power Gem on Gyarados , which left him with a sliver of HP left in red! Ethan sent out his Lv.56 Crobat ! Crobat used Air Cutter , which fainted Gyarados and Dragonair , and also got an useless Critical Hit on Gyarados !

Lance then sent out his Lv.68 Charizard ! Clair then sent out her Lv.56 Kingdra ! Charizard then used Flamethrower on Ampharos , which brought him down to a little less than half HP , in yellow! Kingdra then used Ice Beam on Crobat , which brought him down to a little less than half HP , in yellow! Ampharos then used Rock Gem on Charizard , which brought him down to low red HP , after Crobat's Bite from earlier this Turn ! Charizard used Flamethrower on Crobat , which fainted him! Kingdra then used Hydro Pump on Ampharos , which brought him down to low yellow HP ! Ampharos couldn't Move due to Paralysis !

Charizard fainted Ampharos with Flamethrower ! I sent out Sudowoodo , Lv.60 ! They then continued to faint my Team , with us not trying our hardest so we could just get the Battle over with! Well, actually, Kingler fainted Charizard with Surf , so he got some nice Experience from that! It was also an useless Critical Hit ! Kingler also got to Lv.60 ! We soon Lost , then! We ran to Blackthorn City's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! She healed our Pokemon ! We thanked her! We than headed back to Ethan in Dragon's Den ! We started talking! Our Double-Battle of Lance and Clair vs. Ethan and I , soon started!

Lance sent out his Lv.68 Gyarados ! Clair sent out her Lv.52 Dragonair ! Ethan sent out his Lv.60 Typhlosion ! I sent out Ampharos , Lv.61 ! Gyarados used Waterfall , which fainted Typhlosion ! Ethan sent out his Lv.58 Gengar ! Gengar used Sludge Bomb on Dragonair , which fainted her! Gyarados then used Waterfall on Gengar , which fainted him! Ampharos couldn't Move due to Paralysis ! Ethan sent out his Lv.56 Crobat ! Clair sent out her Lv.60 Dragonite ! Next Turn , Dragonite fainted Crobat with Thunder , which hit again! Next Turn , Ampharos used Discharge , which fainted Gyarados ! Ampharos then Leveled up to Lv.62 from that Experience ! Lance then sent out his Lv.68 Charizard !

Charizard then fainted Ampharos with Flamethrower ! I then sent out Sudowoodo , Lv.60 ! Sudowoodo then used Rock Slide , which left Charizard left with a little HP , in red! Dragonite Protected herself from it! Sudowoodo then used Sucker Punch on Charizard , which fainted him! Sudowoodo got some nice Experience from that! Lance then sent out his Lv.75 Dragonite ! His Dragonite then used Draco Meteor , which fainted Sudowoodo , but it also lowered his Special Attack , harshly ! I then sent out Kingler , Lv.60 ! Lance's Dragonite then used Draco Meteor , which brought Kingler down to low red HP , but it also harshly fell his Special Attack ! Clair's Thunder finally missed after Kingler used Surf to damage both of them! Lance's Dragonite then used Draco Meteor , which fainted Kingler , but it also harshly fell his Special Attack ! I then sent out Murkrow , Lv.60 ! Clair's Dragonite then used Thunder to finish fainting Murkrow ! It hit again!

I then sent out Ariados , Lv.59 ! Lance's Dragonite then used Fire Punch which fainted Ariados ! I then sent out Meganium , Lv.61 ! Lance's Dragonite then used Fire Punch , which brought Meganium down to low yellow HP ! Lance's Dragonite used Fire Punch again, which fainted Meganium ! We were out of Pokemon ! We rushed to Blackthorn City's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! She then healed our Pokemon ! I thanked her! Lyra then called saying that her Marill evolved into Azumarill ! I congradulated her! When we were done talking, I looked at my six Pokemon in my Party ! I then saved on the PokeBall pattern on the floor, with Meganium to my left. 103:06

My Team is:
    Ampharos Lv.62
    Meganium Lv.61
    Sudowoowo Lv.60
    Kingler Lv.60
    Murkrow Lv.60
    Ariados Lv.59

I am happy with what we got done today, even though we Lost ! I like the Levels that my Pokemon gained today, though! I might go Train tomorrow, but I'm not sure yet! This us pretty good Training ! I hope that this is better! I tried to make it easier to read! I'm really sorry about before! I hope that you like this rather short-, medium-, large-, extra large-sized Update ! Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by HydroSwampert; 11th September 2011 at 3:29 AM. Reason: Edit: I hope that this.........about before! :( :) Edit 2: Space between Team and Ending ! :P :D :)
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Update. I decided to go back to the battle factory trying to get another streak going but got wiped out by a Gardevoir. I almost immediately went back and managed to gain another 7 win streak without having to trade pokemon. The Tyranitar and Garchomp I was offered pretty much destroyed everything. Floatzel didn't do as much but was a help.

I also trained my team mostly using Porygon-z after I grew/used negative EV berries and after EV training and rematching trainers, even soloing Whitney with it in a rematch, I got it past LV 50 along with my other pokemon.

My Parasect and my Machamp received an Effort Ribbon. I'll probably use -EV berries on them too and see if I messed up on them. I also found a Deepseatooth and Deepseascale around the Seafoam Islands.

My team currently:

Parasect LV55
    Porygon-Z LV53
    Machamp LV57
    Honchkrow LV53
    Kingdra LV53
    Magmortar LV53

I'll likely train Magmortar, Kingdra and Honchkrow for the Effort Ribbons and check out the Factory again on the next run I play.
    (My Signature)

The trainers from the second set at the Battle Castle sure were tough. I managed to defeat them all eventually, but it took a lot of skill to get that finished. I decided to take a break before challening the Battle Castle a third time. I flew to Goldenrod City, and I headed north towards National Park. I barely managed to enter the Bug-Catching Contest, and I managed to win second place. I left to the Pokeathlon Dome afterwards, and I competed there for about 30 minutes. After beating some of my previous records, I headed to Kanto since there was a Chansey swarm in progress over there. I flew to Fuchsia City, and I headed east until I reached the tall grass. I captured three Chansey that I decided I would use for trades, and then I flew to Viridian City. I battled Cal at the Trainer House, and I saved afterwards.

Beat the Elite Four the other day with no troubles other than Lance. It took me a few tries to beat him but once I got my Lanturn set up it was over. It took out all of his Pokemon but Aerodactyl. My Hall of Fame team was all under level 40. Went to take the ship in Olivine and saved as soon as I got off.

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

Day 144 Sunday , September 11, 2011 9:15,6,7,8,9 PM
    I started out in Blackthorn City's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We excited it! We then flew to Indigo Plateau ! We then flew to Pallet Town ! We then headed north onto Route 1 , to look for Trainers to Battle that we missed before! After walking through the Tall Grass , and running away from some Wild Pokemon , we found the first Trainer that we missed! We Battled ! We Won ! Ariados got from Lv.59 to Lv.60 ! We also found a Black Apricorn ! We then didn't go into the building and to Pewter City , but instead we flew to Indigo Plateau ! We then flew to Blackthorn City ! We then headed north to the Dragon's Den , and then to were Ethan was inside of it, getting there by Surfing on water and Walking on land.

We started talking! Lance and Clair then came as before! We all started talking! Our Double Battle of Lance and Clair vs. Ethan and I then started like usual! Lance sent out his Lv.68 Gyarados ! Clair sent out her Lv.52 Dragonair ! Ethan sent out his Lv.60 Typhlosion ! I then sent out Sudowoodo , Lv.60 ! Gyarados used Waterfall , whic fainted him, like usual! Ethan then sent out his Lv.56 Gengar ! Gengar used Confuse Ray on Dragonair ! Gyarados then used Waterfall on Gengar, which fainted him! Ethan then sent out his Lv.58 Crobat ! Nexct Turn , Crobat fainted Dragonite with Bite ! The Experience got Sudowoodo from Lv.60 to Lv.61 ! Gyarados then fainted Sudowoodo with Ice Fang ! I then sent out Ariados , Lv.60 ! Next Turn , Gyarados used Ice Fang to faint Crobat ! Ethan was out of Pokemon ! Next Turn , Ariados fainted Gyarados with Shadow Sneak ! Ariados got 3117 Experience !

Lance then sent out his Lv.68 Charizard Charizard then used Flamethrower to faint Ariados , but not after Ariados used Sucker Punch , which did about three-seventh's of his HP , maybe a little more! I then sent out Murkrow , Lv.60 ! Charizard then fainted Murkrow with Flamethrower ! I then sent out Ampharos , Lv.62 ! Next Turn , Charizard fainted Ampharos with Flamethrower ! I then sent out Kingler , Lv.60 ! Kingler got fainted , but I didn't see how, exactly! I then sent out Meganium , Lv.61 ! Charizard then fainted Meganiu with Flamethrower , I think! We were out of useable Pokemon ! We had Lost again! We then hurried to Blackthorn City's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! She healed our Pokemon ! We thanked her! I then saved on the PokeBall pattern on te floor, soon, with Meganium by me, but come to think of it, I forgot to Save like I usally do, facing the screen. I then turned on my DS , and I then saved again on the PokeBall pattern , like usual, with Meganium to my right. 103:36,7

My Team is:
    Ampharos Lv.62
    Meganium Lv.61
    Sudowoodo Lv.61
    Murkrow Lv.60
    Kingler Lv.60
    Ariados Lv.60

I decided to Train a little today, and then Battle them again! I'm not sure if I will Train again, but more, tomorrow, or if I will Battle them twice, or do both again! I'm sure that I will decide, though! I hope that you like this rather short-, medium-, large-, extra large-sized Update ! Thanks for reading!
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Beat the game, found this thread after i beat it. Typhlosion, Pidgeot, Onix, and Electrode make for a good in game team. Rollout on Electrode beat the final dragonite just barely and i won with luck.
        Spoiler:- Friend Safari Info:

I officially claimed Slaking, the most American pokemon there is. Rawr.

Played Soul Silver today. I worked on training my Umbreon, Steelix, and Vaporeon, who were all level 81-83. I battled some Gym Leaders, the Elite Four, and some regular trainers who wanted rematches and got Umbreon and Steelix to lv. 85 and Vaporeon to 83. After that, I amused myself by going to the Goldenrod Game Corner and playing the SLOT MACHINES (yay for having the Japanese version!).

I decided to return to more serious matters, so I left Viridian City, and I headed west towards the gates that led to Victory Road and Mt. Silver. I entered the Mt. Silver area, and I headed down along the path until I reached the mountain. I entered the Mt. Silver Cave, and I made my way into the deepest parts of it. I finally found what I was looking for: Moltres's room. I walked towards it, and I challenged it to a battle. Weakening Moltres was the hard part, as I didn't want to try any powerful moves for fear that it would faint. I eventually managed to paralyze it thanks to Ampharos, and I tossed several Ultra Balls at it. When those didn't work, I used Dusk Balls, and surprisingly, I captured Moltres inside the third Dusk Ball that I tossed. I left Mt. Silver, and I deposited Moltres inside my PC.

Ok another update. I decided to go back to the factory to continue the streak and somehow managed to keep it going. The battles got tough quickly and was able to snag Salamence early on and a Starmie later. The 7th battle gave me the most trouble. It was Salamence vs Flygon. Flygon got first attack but it used Giga drain(lol) and did very little damage. I take it out with dragon claw. Now Granbull comes out and things seemed to get bad. He intimidates Salamence, but I switch out to Scizor fearing ice punch anyway but it freaking used FIRE punch ko'ing him.

So Starmie battles and gets a surf off doing respectable damage before it gets koed after a payback. So Salamence comes out and finishes with dragon claw. Then Feraligatr comes out and I'm thinking Imma lose because it may have an ice type move. So instead of setting up with Dragondance I go right to thunder fang hoping for a paraflinch but it takes him down to bit over half health with no secondary effect. Then it used some move which wasn't "very effective". I use dragon claw, which took it down to the red and instead of an ice type move I was fearing it uses Ancientpower, taking me down to near red. Being shocked that the effect didn't work or it wasn't a crit, I then proceeded to win the match. Whew!

I didn't work on my team so same as before:

Parasect LV55
    Porygon-Z LV53
    Machamp LV57
    Honchkrow LV53
    Kingdra LV53
    Magmortar LV53
    (My Signature)

Day 145 Monday , September 12, 2011 11:23,4 PM
    I started off in Blackthorn City's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We then excited it! We then headed north, by Surfing on water and Walking on land, we made it to the entrance to the Dragon's Den ! We entered it! We then headed to where Ethan is, by Surfing on water and Walking on land! We made it to him! We started talking! Lance and Clair then soon came! We talked! Pretty soon our Double Battle of Lance and Clair vs. Ethan and I started, again! Lance sent out his Lv.68 Gyarados !

Clair sent out her Lv.52 Dragonair ! Ethan sent out his Lv.60 Typhlosion ! I sent out Meganium , Lv.60 ! Gyarados then used Waterfall , which 1HKOed Typhlosion again! Dragonair then used Thunder Wave on Meganium , which Paralyzed him! Ethan then sent out his Lv.56 Gengar ! Gengar then used Sludge Bomb on Gyarados , which brought him down a little less than half HP , in yellow , after Meganium's Petal Dance from last Turn ! Gyarados then used Waterfall on Gengar , which fainted him, again! Ethan then sent out his Lv.58 Crobat ! Crobat then used Bite on Gyarados , which brought him down to a little HP left, in red , after Meganium's Petal Dance from last Turn ! Dragonair then used Thunder Wave on Crobat ! Next Turn , Gyarados used Ice Fang on Crobat , which brought him down to around a fourth, or a third of his HP , in yellow ! Dragonair then used Flamethrower on Meganium , which surprisingly didn't do a whole lot, but it about a fourth or so of his HP ! I think, that Crobat then used Bite on Gyarados , which fainted him! Meganium then got 3117 Experience Points from Gyarados finally fainting ! Lance then sent out his Lv.68 Charizard ! Charizard then used Flamethrower on Crobat , which fainted him! Ethan was out of Pokemon to use for this Battle !

Next Turn , Charizard used Flamethrower on Meganium , which fainted him! I then sent out Kingler , Lv.60 ! Charizard then used Air Slash , which brought Kingler down to low yellow HP , and it also made him flinch ! Dragonair then used Thunder Wave on Kingler ! Next Turn , Charizaed fainted Kingler with Flamethrower ! I then sent out Sudowoodo , Lv.61 ! Charizard then used Flamethrower on Sudowoodo which brought him down to a little more or so HP then half HP , in green ! Sudowoowo then used Rock Slide , I think in this order, which brought Charizard down to low red HP and Dragonair to low yellow HP ! Dragonair then used Thunder Wave on Sudowoodo ! Charizard then used Flamethrower on Sudowoodo , which fainted him!

I then sent out Ariados , Lv.60 ! Dragonair then used Thunder Wave on Ariados , which Paralyzed him! Next Turn , Ariados used Sucker Punch on Charizard , which fainted him! Ariados got 3045 Experience Points for fainting Charizard ! Lance then sent out his Lv.75 Dragonite ! Ariados then used Sucker Punch on Dragonair , which fainted her! Ariados got 1603 Experience Points for fainting her! Dragonite then used Fire Punch on Ariados , which fainted him, finishing him off for now! I then sent out Murkrow , Lv.60 ! Clair then sent out her Lv.60 Dragonite ! Lance's Dragonite then used Draco Meteor , which fainted Murkrow , but it also lowered his Special Attack harshly ! I then sent out Ampharos , Lv.62 ! Clair's Dragonite used Protect ! Lance's Dragonite used Fire Punch , which brought him down to a little more than half HP , in green . Ampharos then used Discharge , which didn't do much damage in HP ! Next Turn , Clair's Dragonite used Protect ! Lance's Dragonite used Fire Punch , which brought Ampharos down to low HP , in red ! Ampharos then used Charge ! Next Turn , Lance's Dragonite used Draco Meteor , which fainted Ampharos ! I too was out of useable Pokemon ! We whited out! We ran to Blackthorn City's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! She then healed our Pokemon ! We thanked her! Baoba then called talking about how the Wetlands Area changed! We were done talking soon! I then saved on the PokeBall patterned rug on the floor, with Meganium at my left. 104:00

My Team is:
    Ampharos Lv.62
    Meganium Lv.61
    Sudowoodo Lv.61
    Ariados Lv.60
    Murkrow Lv.60
    Kingler Lv.60

I am happy with we got done today, even if we Lost ! We still got the Experience Points , well, some! I decided to Battle today as I didn't have a lot of time to plan, and then Play ! I'm not sure if we will Battle , Train , or do both tomorrow, but I'm sure that I will decide! I hope that you like this rather short-, medium-, large-, extra large-sized Update ! Thanks for reading!
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

I decided to hunt down more Legandary Pokemon that I had ignored in the past, so I headed back to Johto to start hunting down Entei. It was the only Legandary Beast that I hadn't yet encountered, so I knew that it would be tough to find it. I bought tons of Quick Balls, then I headed over to Azalea Town, and I left 15 White Apricorns with Kurt so that he'd make me some Fast Balls. I then roamed through various routes where Entei usually appears. After searching for around 45 minutes, I still hadn't encountered Entei. I decided to focus on other things before resuming the hunt, then as I was casually walking around some tall grass south of Ecruteak City, Entei appeared. I tossed a Quick Ball at it, but it didn't work, and Entei just fled. I decided to train a Wobbuffet since those are usually helpful for hunting down roaming Pokemon.

Day 146 Tuesday , September 13, 2011 9:58,9, 10:00 PM
    I started off in Blackthorn City's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We then excited it, and thanked her for letting us stay there for the Night ! We then headed north , northeast , and then south , to get to Dragon's Den , and then where Ethan was , by Surfing on water and Walking on land ! When we got to him, we started talking, like usual , this time about him Training his Pokrmon here! Lance and Clair then soon came, like before! Our Double-Battle of Lance and Clair vs. Ethan and I soon started after some decisions on the Teams !

Lance sent out his Lv.68 Gyarados ! Clair sent out her Lv.52 Dragonair ! Ethan sent out his Lv.60 Typhlosion ! I sent out Meganium , Lv.61 ! On the first Turn , Gyarados used Waterfall , which fainted Typhlosion , again! Meganium then used Headbutt on Dragonair , which did about a fourth or so of her HP in damage , in green ! Dragonair then used Thunder Wave on Meganium , which Paralysed him! Ethan then sent out his Lv.56 Gengar ! Gengar then used Shadow Ball on Dragonair , which left her with a sliver of HP left, in red ! Gyarados then used Waterfall on Gengar , which fainted him! Dragonair then used Thunder Wave on Meganium , but he is already Paralysed ! Meganium couldn't Move because of Paralysis ! Ethan then sent out his Lv.58 Crobat ! Crobat then used Bite on Dragonair , which fainted her! Meganium got some Experience for helping with fainting Dragonair , but I'm not sure how much Experience Points exactly, probably about 1600 Experience Points ! Gyarados then used Thunder Wave on Crobat , which Paralysed him! Meganium then used Headbutt on Gyarados now, I think, but it only did about one tenth or so of his HP , in damage , in green ! Clair then sent out her Lv.56 Kingdra !

Gyarados then used Ice Fang on Meganium , which brought him down to a little more than half HP left, in green ! Dragonair then used Ice Beam on Crobat , which brought him doen to a little more Crobat couldn't Move because of his Paralysis ! Meganium used Headbutt on Gyarados , which then did about another tenth of his HP , in damage , in green ! Next Turn , Gyarados used Ice Fang on Crobat , which fainted him! Kingdra then used Hydro Pump on Meganium , which brought him down to about a fourth of his HP left, in yellow ! Meganium then used Headbutt on Kingdra , which did about one twelth of his HP in damage , in green ! Ethan was out of useable Pokemon for this Battle ! Gyarados then used Ice Fang on Meganium , which fainted him!

I then sent out Ampharos , Lv.62 ! Gyarados then used Waterfall on Ampharos , which brought Ampharos down to a little less than half HP , in yellow ! Ampharos' Ability , Static , then Paralysed Gyarados ! Kindra then used Yamn on Ampharos ! Ampharos then used Discharge , which brought Kindra down to a little more than half HP left, in green , and it also Paralysed Kingdra , and it fainted Gyarados ! Ampharos got 3117 Experience Points for helping with fainting Gyarados ! Lance then sent out his Lv.68 Charizard ! Charizard then used Flamethrower on Ampharos , which left him with a sliver of HP left, in red ! Ampharos then used Discharge , which brought Kindra down to low yellow HP , and it brought Charizard down to a little more than half HP , in green ! Ampharos then fell Asleep because of Kindra's Yamn from before! Kingdra then used Yamn on Ampharos , I think, but obviously, it failed ! Next Turn , Charizard used Air Slash on Ampharos , which fainted him!

I then sent out Ariados , Lv.60 ! Charizard then used Air Slash on Ariados , which fainted himm with the help of a Critical Hit ! I then sent out Murkrow , Lv.60 ! Charizard then used Air Slash on Murkrow , which fainted him! I then sent out Kingler , Lv.60 ! Charizard then used Air Slash on Kingler , which brought him down to low red HP , and it also flinched Kingler ! Kindra then used Yawn on Kingler ! Next Turn , Charizard used Air Slash on Kingler , which fainted him! I then sent out Sudowoodo , Lv.61 ! Charizard then used Air Slash on Sudowoodo , which did around, or a little more than a third of Sudowoodo's HP , in damage , in green ! Sudowoodo then used Hammer Arm on Charizard , I think, but it didn't do much damage to Charizard , in HP ! I think that Kingdra didn't Move because of his Paralysis , but I'm not sure! Next Turn , Charizard used Flamethrower on Sudowoodo again, which brought him down to a little HP left, in red ! Sudowoodo then used Hammer Arm on Charizard , and it did about a tenth of his HP im damage , and it brought him down to a little less than half HP , in green ! Kindra then used Hydro Pump on Sudowoodo , which fainted him! I was also then out of useable Pokemon for this Battle ! We were out of useable Pokemon for this Battle , so we then rushed to Blackthorn City's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! She then healed our Pokemon for us! We then thanked her! I then saved on the PokeBall patterned rug on the floor, with Meganium to my left. 104:23

My Team is:
    Ampharos Lv.62
    Meganium Lv.61
    Sudowoodo Lv.61
    Ariados Lv.60
    Murkrow Lv.60
    Kingler Lv.60

I am happy with what we got done today, even if we didn't Win ! I decided to just have a Double-Battle today! I'm not sure which of the three I wil do tomorrow, again, from the last Update , at the end! I hope that you like this rather short-, medium-, large-, extra large-sized Update ! Thanks for reading!
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

While most of my team has been trained, Jimmy decided to mess around on Monday at the Pokemon League, buying a bunch of stuff, and started to go up the stairs. However... Ranjit went all Phoenix Wright on us with a hold it. He also said his well-trained-beyond-recognition (Levels 50-60) Pokemon are going to pound me. Ranjit challenged us to one last rival battle!

V.S.

You know, I never gave Ranjit a cool alliteration title. Ah well. Sneasel, for not evolving, was given a Flamethrower to the face by Kindle. Feraligatr came out and Crunched Nassie, but she responded with a strong Energy Ball to the stomach. Turns out Ranjit finally evolved that Golbat of his to Crobat. I did it after the third gym in one of my other playhtroughs yet it takes five times as long to do so, even if he does win a lot. It does Confuse Carolina, but it snaps out of it and Brave Birds it with an extra dosing of Return.

Since he doesn't know anyone in Sinnoh, Ranjit's stuck with a Magneton, which got Earthquake'd by Cannonbolt. I felt gutsy and kept my Ground type against Alakazam, who set up a Reflect, but a critical hit Earthquake did the job. Last up was Gengar. Nassie sadly fell to one Sludge Bomb, so once again Carolina stepped up with her courage and executed a Brave Bird, and Gengar tried to confuse her again. He's learned from his cussing mistake Carolina ignores the confusion and Brave Birds without fear, KOing Gengar, and all of Ranjit's team.

Ranjit left, reminding us to heal for the Champion. Jimmy just laughed because all he went up there for was to say hi to the Old Man with the Abra.

Bought a used Soulsilver version, and am gonna start a new game with my in-game dream team listed in my signature as soon as I trade all these event legendary's I found in the previous owners game to my HeartGold version.

Muahaha, that's right, I now have all event legends in my possession. Luckily the previous owner was a cheater, and sold his used game without erasing the file and it's super-rare pokemon. He probably intended for someone to pick it up and find all the event legends he obviously cheated to get.

HeartGold: Breeding a female Garchomp with my male Dragonite to get a male Gible with Outrage. Hatching is so much easier now that I'm traveling with my Magmortor.
    "Inherited Will, the Destiny of the Age, and the Dreams of its People. These are things that will not be stopped. As long as people continue to pursue the meaning of freedom, these things will never cease to be!"

-delete plz
    "Inherited Will, the Destiny of the Age, and the Dreams of its People. These are things that will not be stopped. As long as people continue to pursue the meaning of freedom, these things will never cease to be!"

I captured a Wobbuffet inside Dark Cave, and I headed over to Kanto to train it against the Gym Leaders at the Fighting Dojo. I attached an Exp Share to it, and I battled Janine, Falkner, Morty, Blaine, Sabrina and Blue. Those battles were enough to level it up nicely, but I wanted it to level up a bit more since I knew that Entei was still really strong. I battled against Red again at Mt. Silver's summit, then I battled against some of the wild Pokemon inside Cerulean Cave. Once that was done, I headed back to Johto, and I searching for Entei. I found it again south of Goldenrod City, and I thought that Wobbuffet's Shadow Tag ability would work well. I tossed a single Ultra Ball at Entei, and it was caught. I was very happy, and I went to the Day Care Center to check its stats. I saved inside.

Day 147 Wednesday , September 14, 2011 8:30,1 PM
    I started off in Blackthorn City's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We then excited it! We then headed north to the Dragon's Den , Surfing on water and Walking on land, until we got to where Ethan is! We then started talking! Lance and Clair then soon came, as usual! Our Double-Battle of Lance and Clair vs. Ethan and I then soon began, like usual! Lance sent out his Lv.68 Gyarados ! Clair sent out her Lv.52 Dragonair ! Ethan sent out his Lv.60 Typhlosion ! I sent out Meganium , Lv.61 !

Gyarados used Waterfall on Typhlosion , which fainted him, like usual! Meganium then used Petal Dance , which did around a third of Dragonair's HP , in damage , in green ! Dragonair then used Thunder Wave on Meganium , which Paralysed him! Ethan then sent out his Lv.56 Gengar ! Gengar then used Sludge Bomb , I think, on Dragonair , which fainted her! Meganium got 1603 Experience Points for helping to faint Dragonair ! Gyarados then used Waterfall on Gengar , which fainted him! Meganium used Petal Dance on Gyarados , which did around a fourth of his HP , in damage , in green ! Meganium was then Confused because of Petal Dance ! Clair then sent out her Lv.56 Kingdra !

Ethan then sent out his Lv.58 Crobat ! Crobat then used Toxic on Kingdra ! It badly Poisoned her! Gyarados then used Thunder Wave on Crobat , which Paralysed him! Kingdra then used Ice Beam on Crobat , which brought him down to a little less than half HP left, in green ! Meganium then used Headbutt on Gyarados , which didn't do much, but probably around one eigth of his HP in damage , in green ! Next Turn , Gyarados used Ice Fang on Crobat , which fainted him! Kingdra then used Ice Beam on Meganium , which brought him down to a little more than half HP left, in green ! Ethan was out of useable Pokemon !

Next Turn , Gyarados used Ice Fang , which brought Meganium down to low HP , in red ! Kingdra then used Ice Beam on Meganium , which fainted him! I then sent out Sudowoodo , Lv.61 ! Gyarados then used Waterfall on Sudowoodo , which left him with a sliver of HP , in red ! Kingdra then used Hydro Pump on Sudowoodo , which fainted him! I then sent out Kingler , Lv.60 ! Gyarados then used Waterfall on Kingler , which only did around a fifth or so of his HP , in damage , in green ! Kingler then used Strength on Gyarados , which brought him down to a little more than a third of his HP left, in yellow ! Kingdra then used Waterfall on Kingler , which brought him down to about a third of his HP left! Next Turn , Gyarados used Waterfall on Kingler , which brought him down to a little HP left, in red ! Kingler then used Strength on Gyarados , which left him with a little HP , in red ! Kingdra then used Hydro Pump on Kingler , which fainted him! Kingdra then fainted because of her bad Poisoning ! I then sent out Ariados , Lv.60 ! Clair then sent out her Lv.60 Dragonite ! Dragonite used Protect ! Ariados then used Sucker Punch on Gyarados , which fainted him! Ariados then got 3117 Experience Points , for helping in fainting Gyarados ! Ariados then grew from Lv.60 to Lv.61 !

Lance then sent out his Lv.68 Charizard ! Dragonite used Protect again! Charizard then used Flamethrower on Ariados , which fainted him! I then sent out Murkrow , Lv.60 ! Charizard then used Flamethrower on Murkrow , which fainted him! I then sent out Ampharos , Lv.62 ! Dragonite used Protect , again! Charizard then used Flamethrower on Ampharos , which brought him down to a little less than half HP , in yellow ! Ampharos then used Power Gem on Charizard , which brought him down to low HP left, in yellow ! Next Turn , Charizard used Flamethrower on Ampharos , which made him faint ! I was out of useable Pokemon for this Battle ! We were out of useable Pokemon for this Battle ! We then scurried to Blackthorn City's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center , where she healed our Pokemon ! We thanked her! I then saved on thhe PokeBall patterned rug, with Meganium at my left. 104:50

My Team is:
    Ampharos Lv.62
    Meganium Lv.61
    Sudowoodo Lv.61
    Ariados Lv.61
    Kingler Lv.60
    Murkrow Lv.60

I am happy with what we got done Today , even though we Lost ! I'm not sure yet what we will do Tomorrow , but it will probably be either Training , Training and then Battling then, or Battling them once or twice! I hope that you like this rather short-, medium-, large-, extra large-sized Update ! Thanks for reading!
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Page 245 of 368 FirstFirst ... 145195235241242243244245246247248249255295345 ... LastLast