Page 246 of 376 FirstFirst ... 146196236242243244245246247248249250256296346 ... LastLast
Results 6,126 to 6,150 of 9384

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

Well i'm starting a new data.Traded all my pokes over to HG.
    I got up,did all that stuff, got meh starter, I choose Chikorita.
    Beat rival,beat all trainers,caught Gastly,beat falker.
    More to come.
    Special thanks to Sworn Metalhead for the epic banner.

Day 148 Thursday , September 15, 2011 8:25 PM
    I started off in Blackthorn City's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We then left it! We headed north , northeast , north, and south, Surfing on water and Walking on land , until we got to where Ethan is in Dragon's Den ! We then started talking! Lance and Clair then soon came, like usual! Our Double Battle then soon started, like usual, Lance and Clair vs. Ethan and I , like usual!

Lance sent out his Lv.68 Gyarados ! Clair sent out her Lv.52 Dragonair ! Ethan sent out his Lv.60 Typhlosion ! I then sent out Meganium , Lv.61 ! Gyarados then use Waterfall on Typhlosion , which fainted him! Ethan then sent out his Lv.56 Gengar ! Gengar then used Sludge Bomb on Dragonair , which finished, fainted her! Meganium gained 1603 Experience Points for helping faint Dragonair ! Gyarados then used Waterfall on Gengar , which fainted him! Ethan then sent out his Lv.58 Crobat ! Clair then sent out her Lv.56 Kingdra ! Crobat then used Bite on Gyarados , which brought him down to a little less than half HP , in green , thanks to a Critical Hit , and after some previous damage ! Kingdra then used Ice Beam on Meganium , which fainted him!

I then sent out Sudowoodo , Lv.61 ! Gyarados then used Waterfall on Sudowoodo , which fainted him! Kingdra then used Hydro Pump on Crobat , which brought him down to a little less than half HP , in yellow ! Crobat then used Toxic on Kingdra , which badly Poisoned her! I then sent out Ampharos , Lv.62 ! Gyarados then used Ice Fang on Crobat , which fainted him! Kingdra then used Ice Beam on Ampharos , which didn't do much to him, but only about a tenth of his HP , in damage ! Ampharos then used Charge ! Next Turn , Gyarados then used Waterfall on Ampharos , which brought him down to low yellow HP ! Kingdra then used Yawn on Ampharos ! Ampharos flinched! Next Turn , Gyarados used Waterfall on Ampharos , which fainted him because of a Critical Hit !

I then sent out Murkrow , Lv.60 ! Murkrow used Assurance on Kingdra , which brought him down to low HP , in red ! Kingdra then used Hydro Pump on Murkrow , which fainted him! Kingdra then fainted because of her bad Poisoning ! I then sent out Kingler , Lv.60 ! Clair then sent out her lv.60 Dragonite ! Kingler used Strength on Gyarados , which brought him down to low yellow HP ! Dragonite then used Thunder on Kingler , which fainted him! I then sent out Ariados , Lv.61 ! Dragonite used Protect ! Ariados then used Sucker Punch on Gyarados , but it failed ! Gyarados then used Thunder Wave on Ariados , which Paralysed him! Next Turn , Dragonite used Protect again! Ariados then used Sucker Punch on Gyarados , which brought him down to a sliver of HP left, in red ! Next Turn , Ariados used Shadow Sneak on Gyarados , which fainted him! Ariados then got 3117 Experience Points , for helping to finally faint Gyarados !

Lance then sent out his Lv.68 Charizard ! Charizard then used Air Slash on Ariados , which fainted him! We were then out of Pokemon ! We then hurried to Blackthorn City's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! She then healed our Pokemon ! We thanked her! I then saved on the PokeBall pattern rug , with Meganium to my right. 105:13

My Team is:
    Ampharos Lv.62
    Meganium Lv.61
    Sudowoodo Lv.61
    Ariados Lv.61
    Murkrow Lv.60
    Kingler Lv.60

I decided to do one Battle today, but I'm not sure if I will Train tomorrow , or Train and Battle , or Battle , once or twice , or do something else, but I'm sure that I will decide! I'm sorry for Double Posting , but it's almost been twenty-four hourse , so, oh well! Edit: I forgot to Post that I hope that I get ninja'd, and I did! Thanks Drdj11 ! End Edit ! I am happy with what we got done today, even if I Lost ! I hope that you like this rather short-, medium-, large, extra large-sized Update ! Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by HydroSwampert; 16th September 2011 at 3:30 AM. Reason: Edit: to End Edit !
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Jimmy recently received a letter. He was told to meet at the Pokemon League for the "best battle in the world..." He flew on Carolina there and encountered the past Pokemon Champion, Blossom! She then pointed her index finger at Jimmy, which in silent speak means "I want to battle you." The mysterious person who handed the letter earlier revealed himself to look exactly like Jimmy except with a different name. He offerred to send the Pokemon out for Blossom, and she accepted. And thus, the generation gap busting battle began...

Jimmy and his team of V.S. Blossom and her team of

The two players clenched a PokeBall and started out with their respective Normal/Flying types...

For this epic occasion, for as long as it is up, the Wi-Fi fight is available in the GTS Battle Videos! Put in the following code at your local Global Terminal: 60-53941-97022 I personally recommend watching it with some epic 2nd Gen Champion music remix in the background.

If it is not up, people in the future, here is the actual fight in actual play:

Spoiler:- Jimmy V.S. Blossom:

Both champions shook hands with each other, both receiving an epic match. The mysterious man then gave the Pokemon back to Blossom and disappeared. The man who usually stands near the Gym entrance watched the fight and was sobbing many manly tears. Blossom and her crew went back to their island resort while Jimmy and his team was preparing to trek up Mt. Silver...
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

I flew to Ecruteak City, and I visited the Burned Tower. I captured a Magmar there, then I headed to Kanto to search for the roaming Latias. I didn't know where to start looking for it, so I just wandered around the region. I checked the tall grass near Diglett's Cave, then the tall grass east of Fuchsia City. I headed to Saffron City, and I searched the tall grass between Saffron and Celadon. After 30 minutes of searching, I went to the Fuchsia City Pokemon Center, and I healed inside. I transferred over some Pokemon from Sapphire version at the local Pal Park facility, then I flew to Cerulean City. I visited Route 25, and I checked the tall grass in the area, but Latias wasn't there. I flew back to Celadon City, and I played the Voltorb Flip game at the Game Corner. I saved after winning 200 coins.

Day 149 Friday , September 16 , 2011 9:00,1 PM
    I started off in Blackthorn City's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We then excited the Pokemon Center ! We then headed north, northeast, and north again a little, by Surfing on water and by Walking on land , into Dragon's Den ! We the soon found Ethan by going south , and by Surfing on water again! We started talking! Lance and Clair then soon came! After talking for a little while, our Double Battle started , Lance and Clair vs. Ethan and I !

Lance sent ouf his Lv.68 Charizard ! Clair sent out her Lv.52 Dragonair ! Ethan sent ouf his Lv.60 Typhlosion ! I sent out Meganium , Lv.61 ! Gyarados used Typhlosion , which fainted him! Meganium then used Headbutt on Gyarados , which did a little damage to him, about a twelth of his HP or so, in damage ! Dragonair then used Thunder Wave on Meganium , which Paralysed him! Ethan then sent out his Lv.56 Gengar ! Gengar then used Sludge Bomb on Gyarados , which brought him down to a little more than half HP left, in green ! Gyarados then used Waterfall on Gengar , which fainted him!

Ethan then sent out his Lv.58 Crobat ! Dragonair used Thunderbolt on Crobat , which only did around a third of his HP , in damage , in green ! Next Turn , Gyarados used Ice Fang on Crobat , which fainted him! Ethan is out of useable Pokemon for this Battle ! Next Turn Gyarados used Ice Fang on Meganium , brought him down to a little more than half HP left, in green ! Next Turn , Gyarados used Ice Fang on Meganium , which fainted him!

I then sent out Murkrow , Lv.60 ! Gyarados then used Ice Fang on Murkrow , which fainted him! I then sent out Kingler , Lv.60 ! Kingler then used Surf , which fainted Dragonair , and it did a little of damage to Gyarados ! Kingler then got 1603 Experience Points for helping to faint Dragonair ! Clair then ssent out her Lv.60 Dragonaite ! Dragonite then used Thunder , which fainted Kingler ! I then sen tout Sudowoodo , Lv.61 ! Dragonite used Protect ! Gyarados then used Waterfall , which fainted him!

I then sent out Ampharos , Lv.62 ! Dragonite used Protect ! Gyarados then used Waterfall on Ampharos , which brought him down to less than half HP left, in yellow ! Ampharos then used Discharge ! Next Turn , Dragonite used Protect ! Gyarados then used Waterfall on Ampharos , which fainted him! I then sen tout Ariados , Lv.61 ! Dragonite used Protect , but it failed ! Gyarados then used Waterfall on Ariados , which brought him down to low yellow HP ! Ariados then used Pin Missile , which missed ! Lance withdrew Gyarados , and he sent out his Lv.68 Charizard ! I wasn't watching, but I'm assuming that Dragonite fainted Ariados ! I was out of useable Pokemon for this Battle ! We were out of useable Pokemon for this Battle ! We then scurried to Blackthorn City's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! She then healed our Pokemon ! We thanked her! I then saved on the PokeBall patterened rug, with Meganium to my left. 105:38

My Team is:
    Ampharos Lv.62
    Meganium Lv.61
    Sudowoodo Lv.61
    Ariados Lv.61
    Murkrow Lv.60
    Kingler Lv.60

I decided to do one Battle again today, but I'm not sure yet which of the four that we will do tomorrow! I'm happy with what we got done today, though, even if we Lost ! I hope that you like this rather short-, medium-, large-, extra large-sized Update ! Thanks for reading!
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

I've done some EV training on Kingdra, Magmortar and Honchkrow and got effort ribbons on each. I used some -ev berries on Parasect and Honchkrow and re-trained them for better stats. Unfortunately, I ran out of certain berries so I'm growing the last ones I had. I battled ace trainer in Viridian city and beat him. There was also a Luvdisc swarm and with the help of my Butterfree's ability, I managed to catch plenty of them with Heart Scales.

My team currently:

Parasect LV60
    Porygon-Z LV60
    Machamp LV60
    Honchkrow LV61
    Kingdra LV62
    Magmortar LV65

Will work on balancing the team, and visit the Battle Factory soon.
    (My Signature)

Jimmy stopped by Game Freak's Appartment at Celadon, and somehow met Lyra there! Ok, first of all, how the heck did you get over here if all you have is a Marill, and all the other trainers have level 40+ Pokemon? Lyra never told me she had other Pokemon... Anyhow, we picked up the G.B. Player to listen to nostalgic tunes, then headed to Mt. Silver with it on.

Jimmy had his team at full health as he scaled the mountain, while teaching Kindle Rock Climb. He used quite a few Repels on the way to avoid wild Pokemon. At the tippy top, there was one more trainer- one with a red hat. Curiously, Jimmy spoke to him, and the boy said words only Arceus could here. Suddenly, an epic battle unfolded against...

The First Ever Pokemon Master
    RED

V.S.

NOTE: Jimmy is going into this fight with all Lv. 70 Pokemon.

Red started with his signature Pikachu, while Jimmy started with Cannonbolt. The electric rodent Iron Tailed, sending the elephant to about half health. One Earthquake from Cannonbolt destroyed it though. Against Lapras, S.MachoMan started with a Thunderpunch against it, however, Lapras knew Psychic! For some reason though, it only took about half of his health. A Dynamic Punch then destroyed the Lapras. Red's powerhouse Charizard was up next, and used Dragon Pulse to put Escargo at half HP, but one Ancientpower decimated the dragon.

From then on, the fight's weren't as easy. Carolina then battled against Venusaur. At full strength, Carolina's Brave Bird brought the plant thing to less than half, while it used Sleep Powder, bringing the bird to sleep. Both trainers healed their Pokemon. Carolina used Return, while just one Sludge Bomb destroyed Carolina. Just one. kindle then came out and Flamethrowered the plant, defeating it.

Escargo was switched against the upcoming Blastoise. The ommanite protected itself while the turtle tried a Focus Blast. In the meantime, Jimmy healed S.MachoMan with a Hyper Potion, while Focus Blast missed. Escargo attempted another Protect but it failed and got blasted with a Focus Blast. S.MachoMan and Blastoise then duel with each other with Thunderpunches and Blizzards, but the fighter remains victorious.

Last up is Snorlax, the big bulk to someone else's skull. Cannonbolt faints to a Blizzard, rather odd moveset choice in Red's part, but S.MachoMan is given a Max Potion just in case. Kindle comes out to Flamethrower the cat thing, burning it, while it crunches. The ratel is given an X Special but takes a Shadow Ball. Kindle gets a Hyper Potion while Snorlax does another Shadow Ball. At it's most powerful force yet, Kindle unleashes a Flamethrower at the cat, bringing it to the red, and takes a Shadow Ball. However... Hail continued to fall, hurting both opponents, but a Burn defeated Snorlax, making Jimmy victorious!

"...!" Red leapt in surprise and shame, and sauntered away. And thus... the credits rolled... Making Jimmy's adventure fully complete. To those who have read through the full adventure, I thank you dearly.

Jimmy, Typhlosion, Pidgeot, Machamp, Exeggutor, Donphan, and Omastar stood up on the top of Mt. Silver dramatically and triumphantly.....
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

It's very sad this had to come to an end. :´( I won't be reading your Crawling Through: White since I don't want to get spoiled - I've yet to play the 5th Gen. Rest in Peace, Crawl Through: Whichever-Remake-It-Was, you were a good read!

Anyways, to stay on the actual topic, a couple of notes on SS.

- Evolved my random encounter shiny Zubat to Golbat and eventually to Crobat. That bugger didn't like me that much at first - it only evolved on level 46.
    - Generally searching around for new Pokémon and ways to evolve them. Last got a Tangrowth.
    - Defeated Red, but only after using the whole field of Revival Herbs.
    - Currently phoning to all Gym Leaders in order to get them to Saffron simultaniously, then battling them all in a row. Pokémon Center visits and other healing are allowed. When I've defeated them, it's time to restart.
    Last edited by Golemite; 17th September 2011 at 9:45 PM.

My current and FINAL Red team.
    I just can't start a new one since there are no Link Cables around these days. Requiscat in Pace! :´(
    (^ Okay, gotta admit it looks better in COLOR! )

I left Celadon City, and I resumed my search for the roaming Latias around the Kanto region. I searched the tall grass around Saffron City, but nothing appeared. I kept Wobbuffet in my party though, as I knew that its Shadow Tag ability would come in handy against Latias. I flew to Fuchsia City after searching around Saffron City, and I Surfed south. There was a Clamperl swarm in the area, so I captured a couple Clamperl before setting off towards the Seafoam Islands. As I was Surfing, I encountered Latias, which was unexpected. I was able to keep it in the battle long enough to toss some Ultra Balls at it, but I wasn't able to capture it with those. I decided to use my Master Ball on it since I didn't have the patience to continue the battle. I captured the Latias with that, and then I flew to Pewter City and saved there.

Day 150 Saturday , September 17 , 2011 8:43 PM
    I started off in Blackthorn City's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We then excited it! We then headed north, northeast, north, and south , into the Dragon's Den until we got were Ethan is, including also running away from Wild Pokemon ! We then started talking! Lance and Clair then soon came, like usual, and we started talking! Our Double Battle of Lance and Clair vs. Ethan and I then soon started, like usual!

Lance sent out his Lv.68 Gyarados ! Clair sent out her Lv.52 Dragonair ! Ethan sent out his Lv.60 Typhlosion ! I sent out Meganium , Lv.61 ! Gyarados then used Waterfall on Typhlosion , which fainted him! Meganium then used Petal Dance on Gyarados , which did around fourth or so of his HP , in damage , in green ! Dragonair then used Thunder Wave on Meganium , which Paralysed him! Ethan then sent out his Lv.56 Gengar ! Gengar then used Sludge Bomb on Dragonair , which did around three-fourths of his HP in damage , in yellow , and it also Poisoned him! Gyarados then used Waterfall on Gengar , which fainted him! Meganium then used Petal Dance on Dragonair , which fainted him! Meganium then got 1603 Experience Points for helping to faint Dragonair ! Meganium then got from Lv.61 to Lv.62 !

Ethan then sent out his Lv.58 Crobat ! Clair then sent out her Lv.56 Kingdra ! Crobat then used Toxic on Gyarados , which badly Poisoned him! Gyarados then used Thunder Wave on Crobat , which Paralysed him! Kingdra then used Ice Beam on Crobat , which brought him down to a little less than half HP left, in yellow ! Meganium couldn't Move because of Paralysis ! Next Turn , Gyarados used Waterfall on Crobat , which fainted him! Ethan was then out of useable Pokemon now for this Battle !

Gyarados then used Ice Fang , I think, but it missed , I think! Kingdra then used Ice Beam on Meganium , which brought him down to low HP , in yellow ! Meganium then used Headbutt on Gyarados , which brought him down to low HP , in yellow ! Next Turn , Gyarados used Waterfall , which brought Meganium down to only having a sliver of HP left! Kingdra then used Ice Beam , I think, to faint Meganium ! Gyarados then fainted because of his bad Poison ! I then sent out Ariados , Lv.61 ! Lance then sent out his Lv.68 Charizard ! Charizard then used Air Slash on Ariados , which fainted him!

I then sent out Murkrow , Lv.60 ! Charizard then used Flamethrower on Murkrow , which fainted him! I then sent out Kingler , Lv.60 ! Charizard then used Air Slash on Kingler , which brought him down to low HP , in red ! Kingler then used Surf , which, with the help of a Critical Hit , brought Charizard down to low HP , in yellow , but it only did a sliver of damage to her , in green ! Kingdra then used Dragonbreath on Kingler , which fainted him !

I then sent out Ampharos , Lv.62 ! Charizard then used Flamethrower on Ampharos , which brought him down to low HP , in yellow , and it Burned him! Kingdra then tried to use Thunder Wave , but it failed because of Ampharos' Burn that he just got! Ampharos then used Discharge ,which fainted Charizard , and it brought Kingdra down to a little more than half HP left! Ampharos then got 3045 Experience Points for helping to faint Charizard !

Lance then sent out his Lv.75 Dragonite ! Dragonite then used Draco Meteor , which fainted Ampharos , but it also lowered Dragonite's Special Attack ! I then sent out Sudowoodo , Lv.61 ! Dragonite then used Draco Meteor , which brought Sudowoodo down to about a third or so of his HP left, in yellow , and it also lowered his Special Attack ! Kingdra then used Hydro Pump on Sudowoodo , which fainted him! I was then out of useable Pokemon for this Battle ! We were then out of useable Pokemon for this Battle ! We then scurried to Blackthorn City's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! She then healed our Pokemon ! We thanked her! I then saved on the PokeBall patterned rug, with Meganium to my right. 106:06

My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.62
    Ampharos Lv.62
    Ariados Lv.61
    Sudowoodo Lv.61
    Murkrow Lv.60
    Kingler Lv.60

I decided to do one Battle today , but I'm not 100% sure yet, which of the four choices we wil do tomorrow ! I'm sure that I will decide again, though! I hope that you like this rather short-, medium-, large-, extra large-sized Update ! Thanks for reading!
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

I just attempted the Battle Arcade singles and got a 32-win streak! :D I think that's my best streak ever for any battle facility in all of the pokemon games because I'm not really a competitive battler. I had Slowbro in first, Dragonite second, and Herracross third. Slowbro was such a beast, he won 50% of battles by himself. Dragonite could really wreck opponents with Draco meteor, though.
    Then just a few minutes ago I caught Snorlax in a Heavy ball.

I switched over to my Japanese SoulSilver version since I hadn't completed the National Dex in that game yet. I headed to the Johto Safari Zone, and I paid the fee. I wandered around the various areas until I encountered a wild Trapinch there. I captured it, then I ran into a wild Metang, which I also captured. I then searched the same area to see if another Metang would appear, but I left when nothing of interest showed up. I captured a Nosepass in another area, then I left the Safari Zone. I evolved the Trapinch into Vibrava, then I evolved the Metang into Metagross. I bred the Metagross with a Ditto at the Day Care Center, and they produced two Beldum eggs. I went to Kanto to hatch the eggs, and they hatched around Cycling Road. I deposited both Beldum, then I went to capture a Chansey east of Fuchsia City.

Day 151 Sunday , September 18 , 2011 8:24,5 PM
    I started off in Blackthorn City's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We then excited it! We then headed north, northeast, north, and south, Surfing on water and Walkng on land , until we got to where Ethan is in Dragon's Den ! We started talking, like usual! Lance and Clair then came, like usual! Like usual, our Double Battle of Lance and Clair vs. Ethan and I soon started!

Lance sent out his Lv.68 Gyarados ! Clair sent out her Lv.52 Dragonair ! Ethan sent out his Lv.60 Typhlosion ! I sent out Megenium , Lv.62 ! I then switched from Meganium to Ampharos , Lv.62 ! Gyarados then used Waterfall on Typhlosion , which fainted him! Dragonair then used Thunder Wave on Ampharos , which Paralysed him! Ethan then sent out his Lv.56 Gengar ! Gengar then used Confuse Ray on Dragonair ! Gyarados then used Waterfall on Gengar , which fainted him! Dragonair then used Thunder Wave on Ampharos for some reason, but, obviously, it didn't work! Ampharos then used Discharge , which brought Gyarados down to low yellow HP , and it Paralysed him, and it did around a fourth of her total HP to her, in damage , in yellow , to Dragonair !

Ethan then sent out his Lv.58 Crobat ! Crobat then used Bite on Gyarados , and it brought him down to low HP , in red ! Dragonair then snapped out of Confusion , and he then used Thunder Wave on Crobat , which Paralysed him! Gyarados couldn't Move because of Paralysis ! Ampharos then used Rock Gem , which fainted him! Ampharos and Meganium , then both got around 1500 Experience Points for helping to faint Gyarados ! Lance then sent out his Lv.68 Charizard ! Charizard then used Flamethrower on Crobat , which brought him down to having around two-fifths of his HP left, in yellow ! Dragonair then used Thunderbolt on Crobat , which left him with very low HP left, in red ! Crobat then used Ice Fang , I think, on Charizard , which did around a tenth or so to him of his full HP , in damage , in green ! Ampharos couldn't Move because of Paralysis ! Next Turn , Charizard used Flamethrower on Crobat , which fainted him! Dragonair then used Thunderbolt on Ampharos , which only did a sliver to him of damage , in green ! Ampharos couldn't Move again because of Paralysis ! Ethan was then out of useable Pokemon for this Battle !

Charizard then used Flamethrower on Ampharos , which brought him down to a little less then half of his HP left, in yellow ! Dragonair then used Dragon Rush on Ampharos , but it missed ! Ampharos then used Power Gem on Charizard , which brought him down to very low HP , in red ! Next Turn , Charizard used Flamethrower on Ampharos , which fainted him! I then sent out Meganium , Lv.62 ! Charizard then used Flamethrower on Meganium , which fainted him!

I then sent out Ariados , Lv.61 ! Charizard then used Flamethrower on Ariados , which fainted him! I then sent out Murkrow , Lv.60 ! Charizard then used Air Slash onn Murkrow , which fainted him! I then sent out Sudowoodo , Lv.61 ! Sudowoodo then used Sucker Punch on Charizard , which fainted him! Sudowoodo then got 3045 Experience Points for helping to faint him! Dragonair then used Thunder Wave on Sudowoodo , which fainted him! Dragonite then used Draco Meteor on Sudowoodo , which fainted him, annd it also lowered his Special Attack !

I then sent out Kingler , Lv.60 ! Dragonite then used Draco Meteor on Kingler , which brought him down to very low HP in red , but it also lowered his Special Attack ! Kingler then used Surf , which didn't do much to either of them! Dragonair then used Thunderbolt on Kingler , which fainted him! I was then out of useable Pokemon for this Battle ! We were then out of useable Pokemon for this Battle ! We then hurried to Blackthorn City's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! She then healed our Pokemon ! We thanked her! I then saved on the PokeBall patterned rug there, with Meganium to my left. 106:27,8

My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.62
    Ampharos Lv.62
    Ariados Lv.61
    Sudowoodo Lv.61
    Kingler Lv.60
    Murkrow Lv.60

I decided to do one Battle today , but I'm not sure which of the four previous choises that I will do tomorrow , but I'm sure that I will decide! I am happy with what we got done today , even if we didn't win ! I hope that you like this small-, medium-, large-, extra large-sized Update ! Thanks for reading!
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

I decided to balance my team and go to the factory. I enter and choose slowbro, weaville and scizor. Despite Slowbro having Specs, I still managed to mow down teams with Psychic......(with the occasional switch) until the 5th trainer.

He has lead Manectric against Slowbro. He hits with thunder so Slowbro's gone. I switch to Scizor. Now I actually thought Scizor could survive a thunder attack w/o using endure but I should have just used it anyway and survived the potential one hit ko and try the reversal afterwards, not to mention the speed boost I would've got from the berry I believe it was holding. Alas, I jumped straight to reversal, Manectric uses thunder, bye-bye Scizor.

So now I'm down to Weaville, hoping for some type of miracle. Weaville uses night slash, doing pretty good damage. Manectric uses Hyperbeam taking me down to low pink. One extra Night slash gets rid of him. Now he sends out Granbull with intimidate. I use night slash and of all things that could happen, I get a critical hit taking him out! So his last pokemon is Raichu. He preps for focus punch, I hit with NS taking it down to about half health breaking its focus. Then it preps for it AGAIN and I use NS again, ultimately beating him. That was a crazy match!

The frontier brain wasn't anything like that match. Beat his Weezing with psychic but it used grudge taking out all psychic pp. Slaking comes out, I switch to Scizor. I basically stall it out using endure/reversal till it got me down to 1 hp for the full power. I take care of him then he sends out Claydol. I use X-Scissor doing very solid damage before it gets taken out. Then Weaville finishes it off with NS. Netting me with 20 BPTS!

I also visited the battle hall and used my Magmortar against the dragons. I had hidden power (ice) so I thought everything was smooth sailing until Kingdra hydro pump obliterated it when it survived thunderbolt. Needless to say, I made my Magmortar hold focus sash the next time around and got my revenge!

My team currently:

Parasect LV65
    Porygon-Z LV65
    Machamp LV65
    Honchkrow LV65
    Kingdra LV65
    Magmortar LV66
    (My Signature)

I started a new save file on my English SoulSilver version since I was getting bored with the previous save file. I started out by picking my character (the female), then I arrived at my room. I went downstairs, and my mother talked to me about stuff. I was finally allowed to go outside, and I talked to the various NPCs. I then entered Professor Elm's lab, and he asked me if I could go to Mr. Pokemon's house to obtain something for him. I said yes, and I was allowed to have a Pokemon to use on my journey. I chose Cyndaquil, and then I headed out to Mr. Pokemon's house. I got Elm's number as I headed out to Route 29, then I started to wander through the tall grass. I battled some wild Rattata to make Cyndaquil a little stronger, then I arrived in Cherrygrove City. I got a tour of the town from an old man, then I saved.

Started a new game on my SoulSilver version. Choose the male character and named him Leo. Went downstairs and my mom talked to me blah blah blah. Then I went to the lab and got a Totodile, which I named Criker. I headed due west for Cherrygrove city. When I arrived, the Guide Gent showed me around, and I received the running shoes. So I then headed north to Mr. Pokemon's house. When I arrived I got the egg and the Pokedex. I then ran aaaaaall the way back to Cherrygrove and battled my rival. I beat him so easily. Went back to the lab, named my rival "Davy", as in Davy Prentiss from The Knife of Never Letting Go(it's a book). Now I have to challenge all the Pokemon Gyms. So I told my mom and I left, got to Cherrygrove again, headed north to Violet City. I caught a Bellsprout and named it Mandrake as in Mandrake Root. Arrived at Violet City, did Bellsprout tower, got to the Pokemon Center, healed, saved. BAM!
    A proud member of the

Currently Playing
    Pokemon Black

Spoiler:- Claims~:

Day 152 Monday , September 19, 2011 9:00,1,2 PM

I started off in Blackthorn City's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We then flew to Indigo Plateau , and then to Fuchsua City ! We then headed north , onto Route 19 ! We then made our way to the water , after getting two Items by using the Dowsing Machine ! We then started Surfing on the water ! We then ran from Wild Pokemon , and challenged and defeated Trainers on Route 19 , including getting Kingler from Lv.60 to Lv.61 , and Murkrow only fainting one Wild Pokemon ! We then Surfed to the west at the farthest south , to get onto Route 20 ! We then ran away from some Wild Pokemon , and we also challenged and defeated two Trainers on Route 20 ! Also, Mom has bought us three Items today! I'll pick them up later! I then saved a little to the west of the last Trainer that I defeated, on Kingler as I'm stil Surfing . 106:56

My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.62
    Ampharos Lv.62
    Kingler Lv.61
    Sudowoodo Lv.61
    Ariados Lv.61
    Murkrow Lv.60

I decided to do some Training today , but I'm not exactly sure yet which of the four choices I will do tomorrow , but I'm sure that I will decide! I am happy with what we got done today! I played and wrote this uo yesterday , but Serebii Forums was down when I wanted to Post last Night ! Sorry about that! I hope that you like this rather short-, medium-, large-, extra large-sized Update ! Thanks for reading!
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

After getting a tour from the old man, I healed my Cyndaquil at the Pokemon Center. I headed out again after that, and I explored the town some more. After talking to all the NPCs, I bought some items at the Poke Mart, and I headed north. The old man stopped me just before I entered Route 30, and he gave me the Map Card for my PokeGear. I then entered Route 30, and I made my way north towards Mr. Pokemon's house. I stopped at another house along the way, and I obtained the Apricorn Box from a man there. I picked a Green Apricorn outside, then I headed north again. I reached Mr. Pokemon's house eventually, and I obtained the Egg that he wanted Professor Elm to examine. I got a Pokedex from Professor Oak, then I got a call from Elm when I headed back outside. I saved before returning to New Bark Town.

Day 153 Tuesday , September 20, 2011 7:43,4 PM
    I started off on Route 20 , Surfing ! We then headed west , challenged and defeated a Trainer , with Murkrow fainting ! We then headed back east , back onto Route 19 and then north , but we couldn't find a way to get on top! At the almost farthest point north on Route 19 , we flew to Celadon City ! We then went into the Pokemon Center ! Nurse Joy then healed our Pokemon ! I thanked her! We then left! We then headed east onto Route 7 ! We headed east, north , anf then west a little, and we found a Mental Herb ! We then headed back east and south , and farther! We wanted to go into the Underground Path , but we couldn't because of some uncouth Trainers ! We then went east , through the building , into Saffron City ! We then headed east through it!, through another building, and then onto Route 8 ! We then headed mainly east on Route 8 , including finding a Yellow Apricorn at the end of the Route ! We then headed east into Lavender Town !

We then headed north in and out of Lavender Town onto Route 10 ! We then explored Route 10 , by going east and then north at first, where we challenged and defeated two Trainers , and Murkrow Leveled up from Lv.60 to Lv.61 after we beat the second Trainer ! We then headed west a little, and then south past a entrance to Rock Tunnel ! We then went east, north, pushed a boulder north as far as we could, and we picked up the TM69 , Rock Polish there! We then headed back to Lavender Town ! We then read their Town Sign , and we then went into Lavender Town's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! She then healed our Pokemon again! I thanked her! I then saved on the Pokeball patterned rug, with Meganium to my left. 107:28

My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.62
    Ampharos Lv.62
    Murkrow Lv.61
    Ariados Lv.61
    Sudowoodo Lv.61
    Kingler Lv.61

I decided to Train some more today , but I'm not sure which of the four choices that I will do tomorrow ! Sorry about the probable Double Post , but it was down when I wanted to Post yestaerday , so that's my excuse! I hope that you like this rather short-, medium-, large-, extra large-sized Update ! Thank you for reading!
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

I continued with battling in the battle hall, beating everyone with my Magmortar. I get to the brain and battle with Espeon.....

Espeon used Double team!
    Magmortar used Flamethrower!
    Espeon used Psychic!
    Magmortar used Flamethrower! Magmortar's attack missed!
    Espeon used Psychic!
    Magmortar Fainted!

So after that I decided to participate in Battle Arcade. I enter Magmortar, Machamp and Porygon-Z. Magmortar basically annihilated everyone by himself and got me to the brain. I beat her rather easily and got my 20 Battle points.

I did level up my team so now everyone on the same level. I also caught a Sneasel in Mt. Silver. With the help of the friend ball + Vitamins and the berries that boost friendship it evolved in 1 level.

My team currently:

Parasect LV66
    Porygon-Z LV66
    Machamp LV66
    Honchkrow LV66
    Kingdra LV66
    Magmortar LV66
    (My Signature)

I just tried to get 5 shiny leaves on my Feraligatr, so far I've got 3, but the fourth is taking a real long time. I've used over 80 max repels so far, about 20000 steps, and still don't have a fourth shiny leaf. I wonder how it's gonna go when I try and get the fifth..

I also just visited Mr. Pokemon's house, and I got an Exp. Share for my Red Gyarados Scale. About 5 minutes before enetering his house I thought: wonder where I can get an Exp. Share in SS. Haha.

After that, I went and tried to catch Suicine with a Timid nature, caught him 2 times so far, but the last 3 times I tried to catch him, I used so many Dusk Balls that Suicine used Struggle and killed himself.
    I'm soon going to EV train some of my Rain Dance team's Pokemon

I left Mr. Pokemon's house, and I headed south towards Cherrygrove City in order to reach New Bark Town. I healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center, then I left for Route 29. I encountered some mystery kid as I made my way into the route, and he requested a battle. He sent out his Totodile, and I used Cyndaquil. Despite the obvious type disadvantage, I won the battle. The boy left, and I continued onwards through Rouet 29. I reached New Bark Town a minute later, and I entered Professor Elm's lab. He talked about how someone had stolen Totodile from his lab, and then I was asked to identify the suspect after Ethan came to defend me. I left the lab after showing Professor Elm the Mystery Egg, and I talked to my mom. I then headed out to Route 29 again, and Ethan showed me how to capture Pokemon.

I challenged the Violet City Gym. I used my Bellsprout to beat the two trainers. I then used Totodile to beat Falkner, who KEPT. USING. ROOST! Ugh, but I eventually beat him. Got the gym badge and then I got an egg from the assistant, which I ran around like crazy to hatch. It hatched to a male Togepi which I named 'Acorn'. I continued south, training up Togepi and Bellsprout. I fought trainers and wild pokemon alike, until I finally reached Union Cave. Healed and saved, and put Acorn on my Pokewalker. Just got back home, and now it's one level higher! WOOT!!!
    A proud member of the

Currently Playing
    Pokemon Black

Spoiler:- Claims~:

Day 154 Wednesday , September 21 , 2011 7:43,4 PM
    Istarted off in Lavender Town's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We then excited, and we headed mainly north onto Route 10 ! We headed north , northeast , north , and west until we found a entrance to Rock Tunnel ! We then entered it! We then headed east , back west , back east , and up the stairs ! We then headed east , down a staircasee , south , east , north , back south a little, west , south , west , north , east , back west , north , west , and up a staircase ! We then headed west , found a PokeBall with a TM56 , Fling , inside, headed back east , and then south , down the stairs! We then headed south farther, east , south , west up a staircase , west , and west down another staircase !

We then went west , south , down a ladder , south , north , east a little, north a little, east as far as we can, then bacl east a little ways, north , east a little, north , west , and north , up a ladder ! We then headed west a little, south , west , north , east , back west a little, north , east a little, back west and farther west , up a staircase , west , north a little, west , south s little, and then west , down a staircase ! We then headed father west , a little, and then down a ladder ! We then headed south , west , north , and east ! We then used our Dowsing Machine , but we didn't find anything! We then headed east , as we saw a staircase there! We then headed down the long staircase ! I then saved on that little platform , even though there was another stairwase to my left. 108:00,1

My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.62
    Ampharos Lv.62
    Ariados Lv.61
    Sudowoodo Lv.61
    Kingler Lv.61
    Murkrow Lv.61

I decided to do some exploring today , as I will probably do for a little while tomorrow , but I might do one of the four choices for a little bit of the time too! I am happy with the exploring that I got odne today! I hope that you like this rather short-, medium-, large-, extra large-sized Update ! Thanks for reading!
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

After I obtained some Poke Balls, I headed into the tall grass on Rouet 29 and I began to capture some Pokemon. I encountered a wild Pidgey, and I captured that. I then set off towards Cherrygrove City again, and I battled more wild Pokemon along the way. I picked an Apricorn, then I healed at the Cherrygrove City Pokemon Center when I arrived in town. I then left to Route 30, and I proceeded north. I trained my Cyndaquil and Pidgey along the way, and I eventually reached a place with several trainers. I participated in some battles with them, and then I made my way further north until I reached a small tree that could be cut down. I didn't have the Cut HM yet, so I had to go around. I walked into Dark Cave, and I captured a wild Geodude there. I then headed back out to Route 30, and I saved after picking another Apricorn.

Page 246 of 376 FirstFirst ... 146196236242243244245246247248249250256296346 ... LastLast