Page 252 of 376 FirstFirst ... 152202242248249250251252253254255256262302352 ... LastLast
Results 6,276 to 6,300 of 9396

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

I beat my rival in the underground. It was so annoying how his magneton used thunderwave on Leslie and she was fully paralyzed 3 turns in a row >.>

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Defeated Red!

I beat the 3rd gym
    I traded with my Soulsilver to get Heracross,Alakazam and Oddish
    My current team:
    Croconaw lv22
    Heracross lv20
    Oddish lv20
    Geodude lv19
    Alakazam lv18

I headed back to the Goldenrod City Radio Tower after I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center. I climbed the stairs until I reached the floor that had the blocked door. I battled some more Team Rocket grunts around there, and then I encountered another Team Rocket Executive as I was heading into another floor. I defeated him easily, and then I saw Ariana again. I battled against her too, but her Arbok was a real challenge. Once I had defeated her, I gained access to the top of the Radio Tower. I met Archer there, and after talking, we battled. He sent out his Houndour, but Quagsire defeated it with Surf. Archer used his Koffing after that, but my Typhlosion defeated it with Flamethrower. Archer only had his Houndoom left, and I used Quagsire's Mud Bomb attack to defeat it. Archer lost the battle.

Default Day 188 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 188 Tuesday , October 25 , 2011 7:25,6 PM
    I started off in Pewter City's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! I checked what Gym Leader's Phone Numbers that I have in my PokeGear ! I have four of their Numbers ! I didn't see any that I could get now, though! I then left the Pokemon Center after I thanked Nurse Joy for letting us stay there for the Night ! I then switched Meganium and Murkrow around, so hopefully he will gain some more Experience Points , and maybe even Level up! We then headed mainly south, out of Pewter City , onto Route 2 ! Meganium then Cut the tree down that he could! We then went south a little, east, and then north into Diglett's Cave ! We then made our way through Diglett's Cave , encountering and running away from Wild Pokemon , and finding Items , a Calcium , a Rock Incense , a PP Max , and a Max Revive , with the help of Ampharos' Rock Climb , and of our Dowsing Machine ! When Ian called, right before we got the PP Max , we talked about how he's learned about from our, my Pokemon and my own's, Battling , and how his Mankey and himself have improved a lot, said good bye, and we were done talking for now! Once we were at the end, we talked to the nice Man there, who said how he was surprised by a bunch of Diglett that just jumped out of the ground! We then left Diglett's Cave ! We were on Route 11 ! I then switched Murkrow and Meganium back! We then flew to Lidigo Plateau , and then again to Cherrygrove City ! We then headed mainly west, until we got to the water. We then Surfed , mainly west, on the water, until we landed on a nice, small Island , with a man on it! I talked to him, then nicely gave me a Mystic Water ! I thanked him! We then Surfed mainly north on the water, until we landed on a little Island with some Rocks that Ampharos could Climb ! Ampharos then used Rock Climb on them! We were surrounded by trees! We used our Dowsing Machine , and we found a Nugget ! Meganium then used Headbutt twice on the tree in back of where the Nugget was, and a Male Lv.20 Exeggcute , whom we ran from, and then a Female Lv.20 Taillow , whom I tried to catch her, with my 39 Ultra Balls , and I caught her with my first Ultra Ball ! She was transported to Box 1 in my PC ! We then flew back to Cherrygrovve City , in front of their Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We then entered it! We then went to the PC , and we accessed our PC , and we looked at our newly caught Taillow ! She's pretty strong, good, with a Calm Nature ! We then loged out of it! Nurse Joy then healed our Pokemon ! I thanked her! We then went upstairs by the staircase on the right! We then headed to the left! I then saved all of the way to the left, me being in front of the counter, and Meganium being two steps in front of the tree there, with Meganium my left. 128:32

My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.63
    Ampharos Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.62
    Kingler Lv.62
    Murkrow Lv.61

I decided to do some more Exploring Today , like I did Yesterday , and how I'll probably do Tomorrow ! I do have six or seven or so choices, or some combinations of some of them, but I'll probably do more Exploring again Tomorrow ! I am happy with the Exploring that we got done, Today , especially the Items that we found, and again, especially the Rock Incense ! Also, Today is my Eightenth Day in a row where my Post in this Thread has a Title , Day 188 - HeartGold Walkthrough , because Today is Day 188 in my HeartGold Walkthrough ! I hope that you like this rather short-, medium-, large-, extra large-sized Update ! Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by HydroSwampert; 27th October 2011 at 2:14 AM. Reason: Edit: Kingler Lv/62 to Kingler Lv.62 in "My Team is:" ! Thanks! :P :D :)
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Managed to defeat Red last night! Me and my team found it extremely difficult and many Revives and Hyper Potions were used! To begin with my Machamp's Quick Claw activated and OHKO'd Pikachu with an Earthquake. Then, Blastoise was sent out and OHKO'd Machamp back . I sent out Gengar, who survived a Blizzard and used Destiny Bond. Blastoise's following Blizzard caused him to faint as well, and Red sent out Charizard. I stalled with my own Charizard, healing my fainted 'Mons, and forcing Red to use a Full Restore after a well-placed Rock Slide. I got lucky (again) when I got a critical hit with another Rock Slide and Red was down to three. I Destiny Bond'd his Lapras, then Machamp hit Snorlax with DynamicPunch and we got lucky when Snorlax struck himself in confusion. A Cross Chop was enough to finish him off. Machamp got another DynamicPunch off on Venusaur before it was KO'd by Sludge Bomb, and Charzard and Kingdra finished Venusaur off eventually using Flamethrower and Ice Beam respectively. Red used two more Full Restores before his Venusaur fainted due to a final Flamethrower. Finally, my team was victorious!

The team:

Machamp lv. 64 No Guard (Quick Claw)
    DynamicPunch
    Bulk Up
    Cross Chop
    Earthquake

Scizor lv. 64 Technician (Muscle Band)
    Bullet Punch
    Double Hit
    X-Scissor
    Swords Dance

Gengar lv.63 Levitate (Amulet Coin)
    Shadow Ball
    Destiny Bond
    Psychic
    Thunder

Charizard lv.64 Blaze (Charcoal)
    Flamethrower
    Rock Slide
    Fly
    Dragon Rage

Kingdra lv 62 Sniper (Shell Bell)
    Surf
    Ice Beam
    Dragon Pulse
    Smokescreen

After that battle with Red, I decided to fill my pokedex up, starting with the Bulbasaur Prof. Oak kindly gave me.

Pokemon captured:
    Bulbasaur
    Ivysaur
    Venusaur

Pokedex:
    Seen: 292
    Captured: 86
    Current HG/SS Team:

Eevee is a difficult Pokémon to raise -_- now have four 'Mon's on my team, and am training for Ecruteak Gym on route 36!
    been gone for like two years but I'm back and better than ever

Default Day 189 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 189 Wednesday , October 26 , 2011 7:00,1 PM
    I started off in Cherrygrove City's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center , where we left off Yesterday ! I thanked Nurse Joy for letting us stay there for the Night , and for everything else, as we excited her Pokemon Center ! We then flew to Indigo Plateau , and then again to Cinnabar Island ! I then switched Meganium and Murkrow around, so, hopefully, he will gain some more Experience , and hopefully even gain a Level of two! We then headed south a little, started Surfing on the water, and we headed east onto Route 20 ! We then stayed close to Cinnabar Island , encountering, Battling , and Defeating the Wild Pokemon with Murkrow , and also Battling a nice Swimming Trainer , Swimmer Frankie , that we must've missed, with Murkrow too, defeatinghis Lv.44 Azumarill , and then another Wild Pokemon that Murkrow fainted, until he Leveled up from Lv.61 to Lv.62 ! Someone then called, but I missed it! I hope that they call back, even if they don't, but why else would they call me! I then switched Murkrow with Sudowoodo ! We then started encoutering, Battling , and Defeating Wild Pokemon with Sudowoodo , until Sudowoodo Leveled up from Lv. 62 to lv.63 ! Someone then called me, but I missed it! I hope that they call back if they want to talk, even if they don't, but why else would they call me! I then switched Sudowoodo with Meganium in my Party , Team ! We then made our way back to Cinnabar Island , very close to us to the west and south a little, by Surfing on the water! We then landed on Cinnabar Island ! We then entered Cinnabar Island's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center to the north a little! Nurse Joy then healed our Pokemon for free! I thanked her! I then saved on the PokeBall patterned rug, in front of Nurse Joy , with the other two people on the main floor rather close to us, with Meganium to my right. 129:02

My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.63
    Ampharos Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.62
    Murkrow Lv.62

I decided to do some more Training Today , as I haven't really done lately, was hoping to do Yesterday , and how I'll probably do Tomorrow ! I do have six or seven or so choices, or some combinations of some of them, but I'll probably do more Training again Tomorrow ! I am happy with the Training that we got done Today , getting two Level ups total on my Pokemon ! Also, Today is my Nintenth Day in a tow where my Post in this Thread has a Title , Day 189 - HeartGold Walkthrough , because Today is Day 189 of my HeartGold Walkthrough ! I hope that you like this rather short-, medium-, large-, extra large-sized Update ! Thanks for reading!
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Archer fled to Radio Tower along with the other Team Rocket members, and then the director of the Goldenrod City Radio Tower appeared to thank me for all my hard work. I left the Radio Tower after the crisis, and I had my Pokemon healed at the local Pokemon Center. I bought some items at the Goldenrod City Department Store, and I also played some games at the Game Corner. Once that was done, I headed to the Pokeathlon Dome. I participated in some of the Courses, and I managed to win a couple of times. I flew back to Mahogany Town after that, and I headed east towards the Ice Path. I collected a Red Apricorn when I arrived, and then I started battling the various trainers in the route. I Surfed into the center of the lake there, and I encountered the roaming Raikou. I couldn't capture it, but I did capture a wild Lickitung.

HydroSwampert/The 4th KIRA, love reading your walkthroughs, keep it up

Decided that I am going to try and complete my Pokedex, and have number 1 - 496 in my computer. So, after beginning with Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venusaur yesterday, I bred my Charizard to receive two more eggs - one to be Charmander and the other Charmeleon. Even though I technically have these pokemon, as I traded over a Charmander at the start of my game then evolved it, I'd prefer to have each individual pokemon present in my P.C, so I decided to breed it.

After this, I browsed for a Squirtle on the GTS, but had to settle for a lvl. 16 Wartortle. I then trained this Wartortle to lvl. 36 to evolve him into Blastoise. I stopped there and decided to breed the Blastoise tomorrow, to receive a Squirtle and an eventual Wartortle.

Pokemon Obtained:
    Charmander
    Charmeleon
    Wartortle
    Blastoise

Pokedex:
    Seen: 292
    Captured: 88
    Current HG/SS Team:

I got through the ice cave, beat the trainers in Blackthorn gym, transfered over my team to my platinum to train them to lv 42 because they were severly underl eveled and I wanted to evolve Pepper and Jim. I also taught Lexus earthquake, Leslie energy ball, and Hudson Psychic. I transfered them back and beat Claire very easily, I thern got through the dragons den and got thew rising badge and dragon pulse tm. Now I'm about to battle the kimono girls.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I captured a wild Weepinbell in the tall grass around the lake on Route 44, and then I headed to the other side to battle the trainers there. Once I had finished with that, I entered the Ice Path. I slid around on the ice, and then I arrived at the portion of the cave that contained normal ground. I encountered a wild Swinub there, and I captured it for my Pokedex. I continued to wander around until I reached the first ice puzzle. I had to slide to certain rocks in order to get to the other side. Once I had completed that, I picked up some items, and then I headed down to the lower floor of the cave. I had to push some boulders around when I got there, but those helped me solve the next ice puzzle. I picked up some more items, and then I slid on more ice. I saved shortly before helping the Kimono Girl out of the cave.

Default Day 190 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 190 Friday , October 27 , 2011 7:24,5 PM
    I started off in Cinnabar Island's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center , where we left off Yesterday ! I thanked her for letting us stay there for the Night , and so far Today ! I excited her Pokemon Center ! We then went south a little, started Surfing on the water, and we headed east until we were on Route 20 , where we were going to Train for the Day ! I then switched Meganium with Kingler ! We then started Surfing around Route 20 , but staying close to Cinnabar Island ! We started encountering, Battling , and Defeating Wild Pokemon with Kingler , while Todd called, and he talked about how his Psyduck is looking more and more like him, and getting cuter, and how he just got defeated by an Abra by a tiny margin, and then we said good bye, and Kingler and I continued Training , until he Leveled up from Lv.62 to Lv.63 , and I wanted him to learn Flail , but I didn't want him to forgot Metal Claw to be able to learn Flail , because his other three Moves are HMs ! Someone then called, Brent I think, but we missed it! I hope that he calls back if he wants to talk, well, even if he doesn't, but why else would he call me! I then switched Kingler with Murkrow , but I then switched Murkrow with Meganium because of the time! We then headed back to Cinnabar Island from Route 20 ! We then headed mainly north a little, into Cinnabar Island's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! I then had Nurse Joy heal my Pokemon ! I thanked her! I then saved in front of Nurse Joy , and rather close to the other two nice People, Trainers , on the mainl floor, on the PokeBall patterned rug on the floor, with Meganium to my left, like usual. 129:36

My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.63
    Ampharos Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Murkrow Lv.62

I decided to do some more Training Today , like Yesterday , and how I'll probably do Tomorrow , the last Day of Training for me, for now! I do have six or seven or so choices, and some combinations of some of them, but I'll probably do some more Training again Tomorrow , but that'll probably be it for now! I am happy with the Training that we got done Today , getting one Level up, Kingler Leveled up from Lv.62 to Lv.63 ! Also, Today is my Twentieth Day in a row where my Post in this Thread has a Title , Day 190 - HeartGold Walkthrough , because Today is Day 190 of my HeartGold Walkthrough ! I hope that you like this rather short-, medium-, large-, extra large-sized Update ! Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by HydroSwampert; 28th October 2011 at 2:33 AM. Reason: Edit: Cinnaabar to Cinnabar at the very beginning! Oops! :P :D :)
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

As I had left my HG unplayed for quite some time, I decided to start a new game. I met Prof. Oak and introduced myself, he showed mea Marill and gave me a speech. I woke up in my room and checked the PC. I had a mail from my friend, Lyra. I turned the PC off and went downstairs. I talked to mom for a bit, and she gave me some supplies, such as a fancy new bag. As I left my house, ran into Lyra and Marill. We chatted for a bit, and she went home. I made m way to Prof. Elm's lab, and he gave me a choice of a one pokemon out of three rare ones. I saved my game.
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2yl39lh.png[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Credit:

I talked to the Kimono Girl who was stuck on the ice inside Ice Path, and I helped push her free. She left the cave after that, and I followed after her. I arrived in Blackthorn City, and I headed to the local Pokemon Center to heal my injured Pokemon. I also swapped Pokemon on the PC, and then I left to explore the town some more. I visited the Move Deleter's house, and I had him delete one of my Pokemon's HM moves. I then visited the local Poke Mart, and I shopped for healing items there. I left to the Blackthorn City Gym after that, and I battled a couple of the Gym trainers inside. Their Pokemon were extremely tough though, so I left the Gym to heal. I then decided to train a Swinub so that it would evolve into a Piloswine. I withdrew my newly-captured Swinub from the PC, and I headed south to Dark Cave to train it there.

Yesterday I did a whole bunch of things. I caught ho-oh. I had to retry once but it only took 4 ultra balls, I beat all of the trainers before the victory road, got past victory road, beat Will, he was pretty easy with Jim except he was annoying and kept using u turn with his xatus, I beat Koag which was really easy with Hudson and Pepper, I beat Bruno which was easy with just Hudson, I beat Karen, and Lance, he was pretty tricky, I kept having to revive Dias. Afterwards I got the S.S. Pass and got on board, I beat all the trainers and made it to Vermillion, got to Saffaron and got the psychic tm, got to Cerulean and went to the power plant and talked to the head guy, went back to Cerulean and found the Rocket grunt, went back again to the power plant and got the charge beam tm, went through the rock tunnel and got the expansive card for the radio card, caught snorlax near digletts cave, went through to pewter city, beat the trainer and beat Brock. He was super easy. Here is my elite 4 winning team:

Lexus lv 43
    Hudson lv 44
    Pepper lv 42;
    430; Jim lv 43
    Leslie lv 42
    Dias lv 44

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I finally defeated all of the Kanto Gym leaders. Next, I'll train my Pokes to probably the 70s-80s so I can beat Red and the Elite 4. I went to Blaine's gym in the Seafoam Isles after beating a few trainers and defeated the Gym and it's leader. From there, I went to the daycare center to pick up Larvitar (didn't train him) and a Yanma (I caught one when it swarmed the other day.) After that, I evolved Yanma to Yanmega for the Pokedex. After that, I finally headed to Viridian and tried to beat all the trainers. They were easy but the did damage my team a bit so I went to the Pokemon Center first before beating Blue. Blue was a bit tough but since I had the type advantage and my Pokes were a bit higher and around his level, I beat him easily. After the battle, my Larvitar evolved to Pupitar and I went to Pallet town to get the Rock climb HM from Prof. Oak. After that, I tried to get the phone numbers to the Gym leaders.

I chose Cyndaquil as my first Pokemon. After I had chosen, Prof. Elm gave me a task to find Mr. Pokemon, and receive a package from him. With Cyndaquil by my side, I gladly accepted. I met with Lyra again, and we talked for a bit. Her Marill played with my Cyndaquil. I then traveled through route 29, talking to everyone. They all gave great advice. I managed to defeat quite a few Pokemon, such as Sentrets and Pidgeys. Once I arrived at Cherrygove city, an elderly man approached me and gave me a tour. He showed me places like the Pokemon Center and the Pokemart. After the tour, he kindly gave me some running shoes, so I could run without hurting my feet. I then talked to everyone in Cherrygove city, and headed for route 30. As I left for route 30, the elderly man stopped me once more and gave me a town map for my Pokegear. I then saved my game.

I beat all the trainers to the right of Pewter City.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I traveled through route 30, and came across a house after training Heatwave for a bit. A kind man in the house gave me an apricorn case, in which to store apricorns. I exited the house and took an apricorn from the nearby tree. Then I made my way to Mr. Pokemon's house. I entered and met Mr. Pokemon and Prof. Oak. Prof. Oak gave me a Pokedex, which lets me record data on Pokemon I have caught and seen, while Mr. Pokemon gave me a mystery egg to give to Prof. Elm. I rested there for a bit. Once I left, I got a call from Prof. Elm on the Pokegear. He told me to get back to the lab ASAP, so I did. On my way to the lab, I met a suspicious red-head who challenged me to a battle. He used a Totodile, but even with a type disadvantage, I came out victorious. He then dropped his trainer card, which revealed his name is "Carter". He ran away afterwards, saying he'd become the best Pokemon trainer in Johto. I then returned to Prof. Elm's lab, and found out that a Pokemon had been stolen. Lyra entered the lab and informed us that Carter had been acting suspicious. I then told the police officer what I knew. Afterwards, I saved my game.

I beat my rival in Mt Moon, beat the trainers on the route before Cerulean, beat the trainers in the gym, beat Misty, who was pretty easy, and beat the trainers in Vermillion gym.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I wandered around Dark Cave for about 50 minutes this morning since I wanted to train a Swinub so that it would evolve into a Piloswine. I managed to level it up by quite a bit while I trained there, but it still wasn't enough. I captured a wild Wobbuffet while inside Dark Cave since I thought it might come in handy later on. I then left the cave, and I healed at the Blackthorn City Pokemon Center. I bought some more items at the local Poke Mart, and then I set off towards the route to the south in order to train there. I captured a wild Gligar there, and I thought that I might as well use it during the Gym battle as well. I trained both Swinub and Gligar on Route 45, and then I headed back to the Pokemon Center to withdraw Wobbuffet. I trained Wobbuffet on Route 45 as well, and then I saved before heading back to the Gym.

I went to my house and talked to my mom, who decided she would save some of my winnings for me. I then left New Bark Town and met with Lyra, who taught me how to catch Pokemon. I was now on my way to Violet City. While walking, I ran into a Pidgey, which I decided to capture and make a part of my team. I trained the Pidgey near Cherrygove for a bit and then continued my journey. I battled a few trainers. They were pretty easy. I then traveled near the Dark Cave and caught a Bellsprout. I then saved my game.

Default Day 191 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 191 Friday , October 28 , 2011 7:24,5,6,7 PM
    I started off in Cinnabar Island's Nuse Joy's Pokemon Center ! I thanked Nurse Joy for letting us stay there last Night , and for Today so far! We then excited her Pokemon Center ! We then headed south a little, and then started Surfing on water , where we headed mainly east , until we were on Route 20 ! I then switched Meganium with Murkrow in my Party , Team ! We then Surfed around on Route 20 , close to Cinnabar Island ! We encountered, Battled , and Defeated , Wild Pokemon there, with Murkrow , until Murkrow Leveled up from Lv.62 to Lv.63 ! I then switched Murkrow back with Meganium in my Team , Party ! Rob , I think, called while we were Training , but I missed it! I hope that he calls back if he wants to talk, well, even if he doesn't, but why else would he call me! Seeing as it was late, we headed back mainly southwest and then mainly west , from Route 20 to Cinnabar Island's water , and then north a little, landing us on Cinnabar Island ! We then headed north into Cinnabar Island's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! Nurse Joy then nicely healed our Pokemon for free! I thanked her! I then saved in front of Nurse Joy , to the Sailor's right with one space in-between us, and in back and to the right of the Ace Trainer , all, everyone, on the main floor, with Meganium to my right. 130:08

My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.63
    Ampharos Lv.63
    Murkrow Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63

I decided to do some more Exploring Today , as we did Yesterday , but not like we'll probably do Tomorrow ! I do have six or seven or so choices, or some combinations of some of them, but I'll probably try and get one or more of the Gym Leader's Phome Number's Tomorrow ! I am happy with the Training that we got done Today , getting one Level up, Murkrow Leveling up from lv.62 to Lv.63 , which also got my entire Party , Team to Lv.63 , a nice Level ! Also, Today is my Twenty-first Day in a row where my Post in this Thread has a Title , Day 191 - HeartGold Walkthrough , because Today is Day 191 of my HeartGold Walkthrough ! I hope that you like this rather short-, medium-, large-, extra large-sized Update! Thanks for reading!
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

I started a soulsilver file a while ago. I chose cyndaquil and started off on my journey. Caught a pidgey and put it on my team. I also caught a bellsprout so i could trade with the boy in voilet city for an onix which i added to my team. I went through sprout tower and decided to go to the gym. Using only my onix i beat Flankner and got the 1st badge. Thats just a brief summery because i did a lot while starting my game. Now im off to the ruins of alph.
    Latest Shiny!

Chain fish in Cyllage City in Pokemon X!

3DS FC: 4682 - 8902 - 8849
    PM me if you decide to add me. Psychic Friend Safari with Xatu, Munna and Espurr.

Page 252 of 376 FirstFirst ... 152202242248249250251252253254255256262302352 ... LastLast