Page 272 of 374 FirstFirst ... 172222262268269270271272273274275276282322372 ... LastLast
Results 6,776 to 6,800 of 9342

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

Default Day 287 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 287 Wednesday , February 1 , 2012 5:50,1 PM
    I started off where we left off Yesterday , in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else in here for letting us stay here! The usual happened next, the Safari Zone Building , the nice Clerk , the paying 500 Poke for the usual, a Safari Zone Adventure , Expedition , the having 26,717 Poke left, the getting thirty Safari Balls for our Adventure , the, our getting into the Safari Zone , and the, our deciding to, and going to same Safari Zone Area as Yesterday , lately, and for a couple of times before, probably, the southeastern Safari Zone Area , the Mountain Safari Zone Area ! Once there, we decided to search for some Wild Pokemon in the same patch, area of wild, tall grass as Yesterday , lately, and probably as for some of before, the one to the north of us when we got into the Area ! We didn't have to add and/or remove any Objects because there are already enough up! In a little while, we decided to Retire because it was getting late, and because of the usual reasons! We Retired with twenty-four Safari Balls left! Once in the Safari Zone Building , after returning the rest of our Safari Balls to the nice Clerk , someone called us, but we missed it! We hope that they call back later! We then thanked the nice Clerk , the nice Baoba , and everyone else there! We then decided to head back to and into the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! Once inside, we didn't have to go onto the PC for the usual reasons! We then thanked the nice Nurse joy and everyone else here for letting us stay here! I then saved to the left of the nice Nurse Joy and to the left of the PC , with Meganium to my left, in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center . 180:46
    Badges : 16
    PokeDex , Caught : 119

My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63
    Ampharos Lv.63

Thank you for reading this, my Update , Post !

I can't believe that it's February already Today !
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

today i somehow won against red. my team was:

shiny typhlosion lv.62
    shiny Lugia lv.57
    pinsir lv. 23
    zapdos lv. 50
    larvitar lv.21
    breloom lv. 35

gave typhlosion choice specs to power up flamethrower. OHKOed pikachu. next was blastoise. i used my zapdos, and aftet spamming Charge to raise my special defense, not even Hydro Cannon 2OHKOed me. after awhile he ran out of pp and struggled to death, as did snorlax. i had focus sash on pinsir so that i could use stealth rock, which did major damage to charizard, but it still managed to OHKO my Lugia with Blast Burn, then he fainted my zapdos with Flare Blitz, fainting himself in the process. OHKOed Venasaur thanks to Typhlosions Flamethrower and took down Lapras with a Focus Blast.

Now i am about to start soft reseting for a shiny treecko from steven.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

I got a new HeartGold after having my other one stolen.

Day 1:
    So I picked Ethan and named him Jon, picked Totodile as my starter, went to Mr. Pokemon's house battled the Passerby Boy and his newly obtained Chikorita, named him Silver, delivered the Odd Egg and learned how to catch Pokemon. I then caught a Rattata, Geodude, Hoothoot, Bellsprout, and Spinarak on my way to Violet City. I also caught a Zubat in the Dark Cave and added him to my team. I then went into Violet City, caught a Wooper and Mareep in Route 32, added Mareep to my team and took my team into Sprout Tower. My Mareep and Zubat gained tons of experience in this place. I also caught a Gastly. I then defeated the Elder and decided to I was ready to take on the gym. I defeated the apprentices and then battled Falkner. I used Zubat to confuse Pidgey and quickly take it out with Totodile. I then used Mareep against Pidgeotto and defeated it with about four ThunderShocks. I then headed down to the Pokemon Center to heal.

Team:
    Zubat - Level 11
    Totodile - Level 11
    Mareep - Level 12

To be continued...
    Last edited by VainAttempts; 3rd February 2012 at 3:32 AM.
    Shiny Pokemon: 1

Training Froslass against Lance of the Elite Four.
    Nothing more is really happening... Starting a new game soon

I went through the Ilex Forest as quickly as I could because I wanted to make sure I could take part in the Bug Catching Contest today. When I reached the other side of the forest I battled the few trainers south of Goldenrod and then headed into Goldenrod. I healed up and then went north towards the National Park. I beat a few trainers along the way but I did make there in time so I had Murkrow take part in the festivities. It grew 7 levels in the contest! I headed back to Goldenrod, trained in the underground and in the grass south of the city for a little while and then headed to the gym.

Shieldon once again shined in this gym, if only because nothing could hurt it. Once Shieldon had defeated the four gym trainers I healed it and then took on Whitney. Shieldon was actually faster than her Clefairy so I was able to take it out quickly with two Rock Slide's. I used Pikachu against her Miltank first to paralyze it twice (Stupid Lum Berry) and after the second Thunder Wave Miltank used Stomp to beat Pikachu. I went back to Shieldon and used Rock Slide while it used Rollout. Once it missed I used Taunt so it wouldn't be able to use Milk Drink and then I beat it with one more Rock Slide. She got upset that I destroyed her with a Pokemon she'd probably never seen before but after a few minutes she did give up the badge. I grabbed the Squirtbottle from next door and then went to the odd shaking tree.

I beat the Sudowoodo and then went into Ecruteak City after a double battle. I immediately went to the Burnt Tower and beat my rival so I could capture my fourth team member, a Magmar. After the long and painful capture I trained it a little bit before heading to the Pokeathalon and taking part a few times to earn some points so I can eventually purchase a Thunderstone. I took a break soon after earning the 2500 I need.
    Last edited by Drummerdude; 3rd February 2012 at 2:59 PM.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Just ordered HG on Ebay, I'm going to be tearing this thread up in about 5 or 6 daysl
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Default Day 288 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 288 Thursday , February 2 , 2012 5:27 PM
    I started off where we left off Yesterday , in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else here for letting us stay here! The usual happened next, the Safari Zone Building , the nice Clerk , the paying 500 Poke for the usual, a Safari Zone Adventure , Expedition , the having 26,217 Poke left, the getting thirty Safari Balls for our Adventure , the, our getting into the Safari Zone , and the, our deciding to go to the same Safari Zone Area as Yesterday , lately, and probably for some time before, the southeastern Safari Zone Area , the Mountain Safari Zone Area , and we headed to and into there! Once there, we decided to search for some Wild Pokemon in the same patch, area of wild, tall grass as Yesterday , before, and probably for some of before when we were here, the wild grass to the north os us when we got into the Area ! We didn't have to add and/or remove any Objects because enough were already placed! In a little while we decided to Retire since it was getting late, and because of the usual reasons! We Retired with thirteen Safari Balls ! Once in the Safari Zone Building , after we returned our thirteen Safari Balls to the nice Clerk there, someone called us, but we missed it! We hope that they call back later if they want to talk! We then thanked the nice Clerk , the nice Baoba , and everyone else there for letting us stay there! We then decided to head to and into the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! Once inside, we didn't have to log onto the PC for the usual reasons! We then thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else here for letting us stay here! I then saved to the left of the nice Nurse Joy and to the left of the PC , with Meganium to my left, in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center . 181:13

My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.63
    Ampharos Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63

Thank you for reading this, my Update , Post ! :P
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Day 2:
    Professor Elm called me and asked me to pick up something at the Poke Mart. It was a Pokemon Egg. So I went back to the earlier routes to catch some daytime Pokemon and get more Apricorns. The Pokemon I caught while heading southeast were Pidgey, Caterpie, Spearow, Sentret, and Metapod. I used Rock Smash to find Dunsparce in the Dark Cave. I then headed into the Ruins of Alph and solved the puzzle. I caught a few Unown and exploited Rock Smash to get some shards and I found an Old Amber and a Helix Fossil. I defeated all of the trainers on Route 32 and caught a Hoppip along the way. I then headed into the Union Cave to get to Azalea Town. I defeated all the trainers and caught a Sandshrew and the elusive Onix. I also trained my Totodile against the Ground types in the cave. So we finally made it to Azalea Town and we met Kurt. We both decided to kick some Rocket butt so we headed down into the Slowpoke Well. We defeated the Grunts and Proton and saved the Slowpoke. I then challenged the gym. In there, Mareep evolved into Flaaffy. I defeated all of Bugsy's apprentices and challenged him. My Flaaffy took out Kakuna and Metapod but it fainted before it was able to land the finishing blow on Scyther. Totodile then used Water Gun effectively knocking it out. I healed and got ready for another big fight. This time it was against Silver. His Bayleef gave me the most problems due to it spamming Synthesis. Other than that he was a breeze. I healed and returned to Slowpoke Well to get a Slowpoke for my Pokedex. While searching I killed a random Zubat and evolved my Totodile into Croconaw. I quickly went into the Ilex Forest to at least rescue one Farfetch'd and I caught a Oddish while at it. Good night.

Team:
    Croconaw - Level 18
    Flaaffy - Level 17
    Zubat - Level 17

To be continued...
    Last edited by VainAttempts; 3rd February 2012 at 7:12 AM.

Started a new game yesterday.
    Just assembled a part of my team, but I will post the entire one anyways:
    Persephone - Houndoom (Un-official starter)
    Lucifer - Umbreon (Gotta have one of those)
    Adalricus - Sneasel (Always a Sneasel)
    Charlice - Lapras

And two more randoms I catch after beating the Elite Four

I headed back to Ecruteak City and headed into the Dance Theater and beat the lone grunt with his Koffing (Couldn't he have caught one at a higher level at the Burnt Tower?) and received Surf for my trouble. Then I went back to the Burnt Tower, beat the two trainers, and then unleashed the Legendary Dogs. Since Morty finally returned to the gym I went there and beat all the elderly women with Magmar. I decided to jump into my fight with Morty by having Magmar beat his Gastly with one Faint Attack. He used Gengar next so Murkrow came out and beat it with a Pursuit and a Wing Attack. Pikachu beat Haunter with Volt Tackle and then Shieldon defeated his last Haunter with Rock Slide. Now that I could use Surf I used the Old Rod until I captured something not Magikarp and then headed to Union Cave.

I managed to get all the way to the bottom floor of the cave having only fought one trainer. When I reached the end of the floor I found a Lapras just swimming along. I decided to capture so I whittled it's HP away and then caught it with a Heavy Ball. I exited the cave and spent some time training it before heading back to the Pokeathlon. I realized Shieldon was close to evolving so I used a Rare Candy so it would evolve into Bastiodon! I saved at the Pokeathlon where I shall wait until tomorrow to get a Thunderstone.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Trained all my pokemon to lvl20 and now looking for a good place to train lvl20 pokemon.
    my lvl20's Croconaw,Haunter,Growlithe,Roselia,Flaafy,Staranvi a.

Default Day 289 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 289 Friday , February 3 , 2012 6:27,8,9 PM
    I started off where we left off Yesterday , in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else for letting us stay here! The usual happened next, the Safari Zone Buiding , the nice Clerk , the paying 500 Poke for the usual, a Safari Zone Adventure , Expedition , the having 25,717 Poke left, the getting thirty Safari Balls for our Adventure , and the, our getting into the Safari Zone ! Once inside, we decided to head to and into the same Safari Zone Area as Yesterday , lately, and as for some Days before, the southeastern Safari Zone Area , the Mountain Safari Zone Area ! Once inside, we decided to search for some Wild Pokemon in the same patch, area of wild, tall grass as Yesterday , lately, and probably as for a little while before, the one to the north of us when we got into the Area ! We didn't have to add and/or remove any Objects since enough were already out! In a little while we decided to Retire since it was getting late, and for the rest of the usual reasons! We Retired with all thirty of our Safari Balls left! Once in the Safari Zone Building , after we returned our thirty Safari Balls left to the nice Clerk , we thanked the nice Clerk , the nice Baoba , and the everyone else there for letting us stay there! We then decided to head back into the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! Once inside, we didn't have to log onto the PC for the usual reasons! We thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else in here for letting is stay here! I then saved to the left of the nice Nurse Joy and to the left of the PC , with Meganium to my left, in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center . 181:42

My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Ampharos Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63

Thank you for reading this, my Update , Post !
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

I'm in union cave training/exploring for items. I think I'm pretty high leveld for were I am atm, being about 16-17. heyy!! totodile just evolved! My team is this (mind you I hatched the porygon):
    Croconaw lv.18
    Geodude lv.16
    Togepi Lv.16
    Porygon Lv.16
    I'm about to enter Azalea town.
    Copy/Paste this into your signature if you support a MOTHER 3 remake on the 3DS!-started by ToedandTrue

Thanks to Dragonitor for the userbar.

Current hunts: ~700 eggs (MM) (on hold) , , SR's (BQ) - 9,300
    Finished hunts: 2,058 COMPLETE!! =DDDDD (RE's) 1,664 RE's Complete

May the person with the most sanity and tons of headache medicine and tolerance for hatching loads of eggs win!

Credits to Master of Murkrow for the awesome BQ card

Day 3:
    . Got Love Balls from Kurt
    . Caught Paras
    . Captured the second Farfetch'd
    . Finished Ilex Forest
    . Defeated all the Trainers on Route 34
    . Caught Ditto, Abra and Drowzee
    . Played Voltorb Flip in the Game Corner
    . Earned about 700 something coins
    . Bought an Ekans
    . Met Whitney at the Radio Tower
    . Obtained the Bicycle
    . Went down into the Goldenrod Underground
    . Defeated all the Trainers
    . Zubat evolved into Golbat
    . Challenged Goldenrod Gym
    . Defeated all the Trainers
    . Defeated Whitney
    . Obtained the SquirtBottle
    . Defeated all the Trainers on Route 35
    . Caught the male and female forms of Nidoran
    . Participated in the Pokeathlon and came in 4th Place
    . Battled the Trainers in the National Park
    . Defeated all the Trainers on Route 36
    . Golbat evolved into Crobat
    . Caught a Growlithe and put it on my team
    . Caught Sudowoodo
    . Obtained the Berry Pots
    . Traveled around the region in search of ripe Apricorns
    . Met Frieda of Friday
    . Headed up to Route 37
    . Defeated the Trainers
    . Caught Stantler
    . Made it to Ecruteak
    . I met Bill at the Pokemon Center

Team:
    Crobat - Level 25
    Growlithe - Level 14
    Croconaw - Level 21
    Flaaffy - Level 20

Ditched the old new team and got myself new pokemon:
    Chikorita
    Horsea*
    Growlithe*
    Larvitar

I am in Cherrygrowe Town at the moment, training them to level 10 before I continue

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    I've been spending most of my time playing voltorb flip. For some reason, I've starting playing it like a maniac again (I did the same during my SS playthrough). I've set a goal to finally beat lvl. 8, but I've only gotten to it like 2 or 3 times, and lost quickly. I wish they'd have added info for the diagonals as well, that'd help with those 50-50 choices.
    In order to get to lvl. 8, I started restarting at level 1 after a loss, to make the 5 straight wins easier. It worked fairly well, and I got to lvl. 8 multiple times with that tactic. I eventually didn't lose on the first flip, then finally (luckily) won!! It was my biggest reward ever of course, 2592 coins in one game. I was on a good pace to beat the next puzzle (still lvl. 8, no 9) but got unlucky and failed. Oh well, I got my win, so I can stop obsessing over it.
    Quote Originally Posted by HydroSwampert View Post
    Thanks a lot PsychicPsycho ! Also, I think that I got your Username wrong when I responded to your question! Sorry! :P
    Oh, I didn't notice it, don't worry.

Also, noticed you sig. I don't have a favorite, but I have to say a combo of Bastiodon and Illumise would be pretty weird.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

I'm thinking of playing through soulsilver again using the pokemon superskarmary ued on his playthrough. If I do I will use a different eevelution, I won't use umbreon because it isn't tht good. I will probably use espeon instead.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

About to face Sixth Gym Leader Jasmine. My Growlithe,Ampharos,Roserade,Gengar are all lvl32 and my Staraptor lvl34 along with my lvl35 Feraligatr.

I headed to Olivine City and climbed to the top of the Lighthouse where I found Jasmine and a sick Ampharos. She told me to go to Cianwood City to get some medicine for it so I did just that. But first I had to take out all the annoying swimmers which took awhile but I did make it to Cianwood. I grabbed the medicine and then beat Eusine before heading to the gym. The trainers were easy as I used Murkrow and Lapras to take out their Pokemon. Chuck was a different story. His stupid Primeape never wants to be defeated but thankfully Magmar and Murkrow pulled through. I let Pikachu be defeated so that Bastiodon could get all the glory but a missed Take Down caused Focus Punch to knock it out. Murkrow finished it off with a Wing Attack to win the battle. I taught Fly to Murkrow and flew back to Olivine before taking a break.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Default Day 290 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 290 Saturday , February 4 , 2012 5:58,9 PM
    I started off where we left off Yesterday , in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else here for letting us stay here! The usual happened next, the Safari Zone Building , the nice Clerk , the paying 500 Poke for the usual, a Safari Zone Adventure , Expedition , the having 25,217 Poke , the getting thirty Safari Balls for our Adventure , the getting into the Safari Zone , and the, our deciding to go to the same Safari Zone Area as Yesterday , lately, and for a couple of Days , at least, before, the southeastern Safari Zone Area , the Mountain Safari Zone Area , our getting to and into there! Once there, we decided to search for some Wild Pokemon in the same patch, area of wild, tall grass as Yesterday , lately, and probably as for a little while before! We didn't have to place and/or remove any Objects since we already had enough placed! In a little while we decided to Retire for the usual reasons, and for the rest of the usual reasons! We Retired with twenty-three Safari Zone Balls left! Once in the Safari Zone Building , after we returned the rest of our Safari Balls to the nice Clerk , we thanked the nice Clerk , the nice Baoba , and everyone else there! We then decided to head back to and into the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! Once inside, we didn't have to log onto the PC for the usual reasons! We then thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else in here for letting us stay here! I then saved to the left of the nice Nurse Joy and to the left of the PC , with Meganium to my left, in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center . 182:08

My Team is:
    Meganium lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63
    Ampharos Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63

Edit: Thank you for reading this, my Update , Post !

I remembered very shortly after I Posted this!

Cool! I got the 6800th Post in this Thread ! Awesome! :P
    Last edited by HydroSwampert; 5th February 2012 at 12:02 AM. Reason: Edit: Thank...........Awesome! :P :D :)
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Decided to SR for a Shiny Totodile. After that, I'm going to transfer in my Treecko, Gible, and Cranidos eggs. Going for an all power outlet this go around. The rest of the team will be filled out with Jolteon and Togekiss.

At the Pokemon League gonna grind all my pokemon to lvl50 or above to face Elite Four in the Victory Road.

Once I had healed Amphy at the Lighthouse it was time to take on the gym. Luckily there were no gym trainers so I could get started right away. Bastiodon led the charge and managed to beat both of her Magnemite with Dig. Lapras came in and hit Steelix with a Surf to win the battle. Before continuing the plot I decided to head back to Cianwood and go to the Safari Zone. I beat the trainers along the way and trained in the grass for a little while before completing the first task at the Safari Zone and then heading to Azalea Town.

I had skipped the trainers near where I captured Lapras so I went back and fought them and then I solved all four puzzles at the Ruins of Alph. With that done I went to the Pokeathlon Dome, purchased a Thunderstone, and evolved Pikachu! Then I finally went to Ecruteak, surfed east, and arrived in Mahogany Town.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

ugggg I need to grind so much. T_T My team is the following:
    Croconaw lv.27
    Graveler Lv.25
    Togepi Lv.25
    Growlithe lv.24
    Porygon Lv.25
    Glaceon Lv.25
    I'm in the lighthouse. what do you guys think? I feel kinda underleveled.
    Copy/Paste this into your signature if you support a MOTHER 3 remake on the 3DS!-started by ToedandTrue

Thanks to Dragonitor for the userbar.

Current hunts: ~700 eggs (MM) (on hold) , , SR's (BQ) - 9,300
    Finished hunts: 2,058 COMPLETE!! =DDDDD (RE's) 1,664 RE's Complete

May the person with the most sanity and tons of headache medicine and tolerance for hatching loads of eggs win!

Credits to Master of Murkrow for the awesome BQ card

@Claus351, I don't think you are underleveled at all. Since you have such a diverse team you should be fine to just keep going like you are but if you feel underleveled then you should train.

I headed north to the Lake of Rage and found a Red Gyarados. I defeated it and when I went to head back to Mahogany Town I met Lance. We headed back together and he found a secret Team Rocket hideout. Before I entered though I felt like I should evolve Magmar and Murkrow so I did just that. Once that was done I entered the base and defeated everyone inside. For my hard work Lance gave me the HM05 and with that I headed to the gym.

Easy gym is easy. Raichu and Magmortar took out the gym trainers with OHKO's and since no one on my team was hurt I slided straight up to Pryce and began the battle. Raichu knocked out Seel with Thunderbolt, Magmortar beat Piloswine with a Lava Plume, and then Bastiodon knocked out Dewgong with a few Rock Slides. I got the badge and then flew to Goldenrod City where I heard something weird was happening at the Radio Tower.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Page 272 of 374 FirstFirst ... 172222262268269270271272273274275276282322372 ... LastLast