Page 273 of 374 FirstFirst ... 173223263269270271272273274275276277283323373 ... LastLast
Results 6,801 to 6,825 of 9342

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

Default Day 291 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 291 Sunday , February 5 , 2012 6:00,1 PM
    I started off where we left off Yesterday , in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else for letting us stay here! The usual happened next, the Safari Zone Building , the nice Clerk , the paying 500 Poke for the usual, a Safari Zone Adventure , Expedition , the having 24,717 Poke left, the getting thirty Safari Balls for our Adventure , the, our getting into the Safari Zone , and the, our deciding to go to the same Safari Zone Area as Yesterday , lately, and for a couple of Days at least, probably, before, the southeastern Safari Zone Area , the Mountain Safari Zone Area ! We headed there! Once there and inside, we decided to look for some Wild Pokemon in the same patch, area of wild, tall grass as Yesterday , lately, and probably for a little while before when we were in this Area , the area of grass to the north of us when we got into the Area ! We didn't have to place and/or remove any Objects because we already had enough placed to find the one Species of Pokemon that we were trying to catch, the usual for lately! In a little while we decided to Retire since it was getting late, and for the rest of the usual reasons, especially since the one Species of Pokemon that we were trying to catch is hard to catch, and not the easiest to find either! We Retired with twelve Safari Balls left! Once in the Safari Zone Building , after returning the twelve remaining Safari Balls to the nice Clerk , we thanked the nice Clerk , the nice Baoba , and everyone else in there! We then decided to go to and into the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! Then we did! Once in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center , we didn't have to log onto the PC for the usual reasons! We then thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else in here for letting us stay here! I then saved to the left of the nice Nurse Joy and to the left of the PC , with Meganium to my left, in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center . 182:35
    Badges : 16
    PokeDex , Caught : 119

My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.63
    Ampharos Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63

Thank you for reading this, my Update , Post ! :P

Happy Super Bowl Sunday , Day ! I don't really care who Wins , though. :P

PsychicPsycho , it didn't happen. You can vote for one Pokemon of your choice for me to fuse by VM ! The top two Pokemon of the four in my Signature that get voted for, I fuse together! It's a new Week , Week 6 , though, that from the last one that you're talking about, Week 5 ! Thanks! :P

Edit: Oh, and my Fusion from last Week's Poll is up! Thanks! :P
    Last edited by HydroSwampert; 6th February 2012 at 12:09 AM. Reason: Edit: Oh, and......Thanks! :P :D :)
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Just started my first ever HG/SS adventure!

Choosing a starter was pretty hard, because I remember Cyndaquil was my favorite of the three in G/S/C, but I decided to go with Totodile, mainly because water types are my favorite and I can get Feraligatr a few levels earlier than I would Meganium or Typhlosion.
    Last edited by ebevan91; 6th February 2012 at 9:54 PM.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Default Day 292 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 292 Monday , February 6 , 2012 5:39, 40 PM
    I started off where we left off Yesterday , in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center , in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else in here for letting us stay here! The usual happened next, the Safari Zone Building , the nice Clerk , the paying 500 Poke for the usual, a Safari Zone Adventure , Expedition , the having 24,217 Poke left, the getting thirty Safari Balls for our Adventure , the, our getting into the Safari Zone , and the, our deciding to go to the same Safari Zone Area as Yesterday , lately, and as for at least a couple of Days before, or so, the southeastern Safari Zone Area , the Mountain Safari Zone Area ! We went to and into the Area ! Once inside, we decided to look for some Wild Pokemon in the same patch, area of wild, tall grass as Yesterday , lately, and probably as for a little while before! We didn't have to add, place and/or remove any Objects out for the same reason as Yesterday and lately, and probably as for a little while before! In a little while we decided to Retire since it was getting late, because the one Species of Pokemon that we are trying to catch now is hard to find, and all the rest of the usual reasons! We Retired with all thirty of our Safari Balls left! Once in the Safari Zone Building , after we returned our thirty remaining Safari Balls to the nice Clerk , we thanked the nice Clerk , the nice Baoba , and everyone else left there! We then decided to head to and into the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! Then we did! Once here, we didn't have to log onto the PC for the usual reasons! We then thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else left for letting us stay here! I then saved to the left of the nice Nurse Joy and to the left of the PC , with Meganium to my left, in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center . 183:04

My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Ampharos Lv.63

Thank you for reading this, my Update , Post !
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Team Rocket in Goldenrod?!? Will they ever learn? I had to dress up in a goofy costume in order to get in but unfortunately I was ratted out by my rival. I then went on to beat a ton of Rockets before I reached the Director....who was actually a Team Rocket Executive! I beat his Koffing and he gave me a key to the basement so I went down there only to be attacked by my rival. I beat his weak team and then continued through until I found the real Director. I had to go back to the Radio Tower where I beat a few more Executives before coming face-to-face with Archer...who I have never heard of or seen up to this point. Lapras ended up destroying his team so Team Rocket left.

Route 44 was my next destination so I flew to Mahogany Town and then headed east until I reached the Ice Path. I crossed through it with relative ease and arrived in Blackthorn City. I headed onto Route 45 first and beat most of the trainers before heading back and saving in front of the gym. When will I catch my 6th team member??? I'm about ready to have my complete team.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

I have finally gotten my arse to Goldenrod city, so I went for a little shopping in that huge mall.
    I spent like... all my money on Max Repels before I went to the Radio Tower.
    There, I took on a quiz... so difficult! Who knew there was impossible to use TM's on Magikarps?
    Anyways, I won myself the Radio Card and met the local Gym Leader, Whitney.
    She invited me to her gym, so I went.
    The gym trainers were pretty easy to defeat, but Whitney herself..... Was even easier.
    I was so lucky. Got a critical hit on her Miltank with Bayleefs Solarbeam and Ohko'd her.
    (Oh, didn't I tell you? I bought myself some neat Tm's too)
    Whitney cried... And that's about it, for now

Havent done anything progressive for a while, since I am busy training my 3 pokemon. At the moment i have a -lvl22 -lvl20 -lvl13, training at the ilex forest

Claire's gym is normally something I dread getting up to but not this time. This time I had Raichu and Lapras. Every Pokemon that the 5 gym trainers used was defeated in a OHKO because of Thunderbolt and Ice Beam. Claire herself was easy as well. Gyarados fell to a Thunderbolt, and both Dragonair fainted to Ice Beam. Kingdra was slightly more difficult but it wasn't anything that Honchkrow and Raichu couldn't handle. Claire was a sore loser and wouldn't hand over the badge unless I took a test or something. I went to the Dragon's Den, beat the trainers, and then took the stupid test and passed with flying colors. Claire couldn't believe it but she forfeited the badge as well as a TM. With that taken care of I decided to explore.

Since I have Waterfall now I decided to head to Mt Mortar to explore it. Since I have only been up the Waterfall maybe twice in my lifetime I had a good time exploring it. At the end of the cave was the KARATE KING who battled me with his Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan. Once I beat him he gave a Tyrogue....my final team member. I trained it up to Lv20 and suddenly Tyrogue evolved into a Hitmontop! I put the Exp Share on it and headed to the Dance Theater in Ecruteak. Once I beat the 5 Kimono girls I took a break.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Default Day 293 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 293 Tuesday , February 7 , 2012 5:23,4 PM
    I started off where we left off Yesterday , in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone in here for letting us stay here! The usual happened next, the Safari Zone Building , the nice Clerk , the paying 500 Poke for the usual, a Safari Zone Adventure , Expedition , the having 23,717 Poke left, the getting thirty Safari Balls for our Adventure , the, our getting into the Safari Zone , and the, our decided to go to the same Safari Zone Area as Yesterday , lately, and for at least a couple of Days before or so, I think, the southeastern Safari Zone Area , the Mountain Safari Zone Area ! We then headed there! Once there and inside, we decided to look for some Wild Pokemon in the same patch, area of wild, tall grass as Yesterday , lately, and probably for a little while before, the one to the north of us when we got into the Area ! We didn't have to add, place and/or remove any Objects since we already had enough Objects placed to find the one Species of Pokemon that we were trying to catch! In a little while we decided to Retire since it was getting late, since the one Species of Pokemon that we were trying to catch was very hard to find Today , and for the rest of the usual reasons! We Retired with twenty-nine Safari Balls left! Once in the Safari Zone Building , after we returned our remaining twenty-nine Safari Balls to the nice Clerk , we thanked the nice Clerk , the nice Baoba , and everyone else still there! We then decided to head back to and into the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! Once inside, we didn't have to log onto the PC for the usual reasons! We thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else here for letting us stay here! I then saved to the left of the nice Nurse Joy and to the left of the PC , with Meganium to my left, in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center . 183:31

My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Ampharos Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63

woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

got into kanto. defeated celadon gym, fushcia gym and saffron gym.

On the second day of my first HG/SS adventure, I defeated Bugsy and Whitney. Scyther was a problem since it would nearly take out my Pidgeotto in just one hit with U-Turn. After attempting 3 or 4 times, I finally won, thanks to a critical hit from Croconaw, I think.

And as for Whitney, the Clefairy gave me more problems than the Miltank, because the Clefairy used Stealth Rock (Metronome), Slack Off (Metronome), and then Attract. I ended up finishing Clefairy off with my Croconaw, who happens to be female, so the Clefairy couldn't use attract.

The Miltank was fairly easy, I just kept hitting it and healing myself until I defeated it. It never used Milk Drink or Rollout. It did take out 2 out of my 3 Pokemon with critical hits though.

Just about to get to Falkner with this as my team

Named Jawz lvl 16
    Adamant
    Sent over as a egg to replace my regular totodile
    With the moves:
    Ice Punch
    Dragon Dance
    Water Gun
    Bite

Looking to add a grass type

Holy crap I just encountered Entei for the first time.

Epic music!

However there's no way I would've been able to capture him. I tried my only Fast Ball and the ball actually shook twice, but if I would've had a Pokemon that knew Mean Look, Entei would've destroyed him. My team's only in their low 20s lol.
    Last edited by ebevan91; 9th February 2012 at 12:30 AM.

Default Day 294 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 294 Wednesday , January 8 , 2012 5:38,9 PM
    I started off where we left off Yesterday , in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else in here for letting us stay here! The usual happened next, the Safari Zone Building , the nice Clerk , the paying 500 Poke for the usual, a Safari Zone Adventure , Expedition , the having 23,217 Poke left, the getting thirty Safari Balls for our Adventure , the, our getting into the Safari Zone , and the, our deciding to go to the same Safari Zone Area as Yesterday , lately, and probably for at least a couple of Days before of so, the southeastern Safari Zone Area , the Mountain Safari Zone Area ! Once there, we decided to search for some Wild Pokemon in the same patch, area of wild, tall grass as Yesterday , lately, and probably for a little while before, the one to the north of us when we were in the Area ! We didn't have to add, place and/or remove any Objects since we already have enough Objects placed to hopefully find and to hopefully catch the one Species of Pokemon that we are trying to catch one of! In a little while we decided to Retire since it was getting late and because of the rest of the usual reasons! We Retired with twenty Safari Balls left! Once in the Safari Zone Building , after we Retired our twenty remaining Safari Balls to the nice Clerk , we thanked the nice Clerk , the nice Baoba , and everyone else still there! We then decided to head to and into the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We did! Once in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center , we didn't have to log onto the PC for the usual reasons! We then thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else in here for letting us stay here! I then saved to the left of the nice Nurse Joy and to the left of the PC , with Meganium to my left, in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center . 183:58

My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Ampharos Lv.63

woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

I began to climb the Bell Tower and grabbed as many items along the way as I could. When I reached the top the Kimono girls were already waiting for me and they helped summon Ho-oh. The beast was pretty difficult to catch as it seemed to knock out all my Pokemon with critical hits but I did catch soon enough with a Dusk Ball. With that taken care of I flew to New Bark Town. I surfed onto Route 27 and was stopped by a man alerting me to the fact that I was in Kanto! There were alot of trainers between me and Victory Road so I decided to beat them all. At first I had an Exp Share on Hitmontop but I realized that wasn't working out so I just used it in most of my battles. I reached Victory Road finally and made my way through the cave. There were no trainers here which made for an easy trek until I had to battle my rival at the end although his team couldn't stack up to mine. I healed when I reached the Pokemon League and then headed back to Route 26 to train my team to Lv43. Once that was done I took a break after flying back to the Pokemon League.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

I finally started over on soulsilver. First I bread a skarmary on my platinum, trained it to lv 12 and deleted fly from it. Then I transfered my team from soulsilver to platinum because it was a really good team. After that I started over. I reseted to get a female cyndaquil and named her Shiny Star, got to Cherrygrove and got the running shoes, got to Mr Pokemon's house, got the egg and pokedex, beat my rival, named him Rob after my brother, caught my first team member, a male sentret named Chad, after a friend in 1st grade XD, got to Violet city and transfered over my skarmary, which I named Jps, caught a female mareep and named her Eunice but released her because she had a special attack hindering nature, same with the second one I got, the third had a sp ttack raising nature so I went with that one and named her Niwer, got through the bellsprout tower, beat the trainers in the gym, beat Falkner who was easy as always, beat the trainers on the next route. Now I'm about to go through Union Cave. CUrrent team:

Shiny Star cyndaquil lv 13
    Chad sentret lv 12
    Niwer mareep lv 12
    Jps skarmary lv 12

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I got Attract from Whitney after she stopped whining.
    Next up is battling trainers on my way to the National Park

I finally got through Union Cave after running into a million zubats and rattatas. Shiny Star evolved, I got to Azalea town, talked to Kurt, and am about to battle Proton.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Leveled up Heracross to level 14. 6 levels to go, and I will go to the third gym

Will was my first opponent in the Elite 4 and certainly the easiest. Bastiodon took out his first Xatu with Ancient Power and Rock Slide. He sent out Slowbro next but Raichu beat it with Thunderbolt. I used Magmortar against his Exeggutor and Jynx and knocked them both out with Flamethrower. His last Xatu was defeated by Raichu's Volt Tackle. Like I said, easy battle.
    Koga seemed prepared for our battle when we began except for the fact that Magmortar took out his Ariados and Forretress with Flamethrower to start the proceedings. Hitmontop did decent work against his Muk with Earthquake but he switched out to Crobat and beat me with Wing Attack. Raichu beat it with a few Thunderbolts and it was back to Muk. Honchkrow got sent out because Faint Attack would hit it even though it used Minimize. Once Muk was defeated Magmortar was able to win the battle by beating his Venomoth.

Bruno taught me a very important lesson....my team is slow! I had Honchkrow come out and beat Hitmontop with Fly. Good start so far. He switches to Hitmonchan so I planned to use Fly again. Hitmonchan was faster however and hit Honchkrow with an Ice Punch and froze it! I used a Full Restore and it used Thunderpunch and scored a critical hit. I used Raichu to paralyze it and then hit it with a Volt Tackle to knock it out. Bruno used Hitmonlee so I used a Thunderbolt which barely did any damage. This is where some bullcrap happened. He hit Hi Jump Kick 5 times in a row!!! It knocked out Raichu, Bastiodon, Magmortar, and Lapras before Hitmontop came in and won with Triple Kick. He used Onix for some reason and even though Onix outsped Hitmontop I was able to beat it with a few Triple Kicks. His last Pokemon was Machamp. I can't even remember how I beat this thing, but I know it involved Thunder Wave and lots of reviving.

Karen was a much simpler opponent. Hitmontop took out Umbreon with a Fake Out/Triple Kick combo. She used Murkrow but it could nothing against Bastiodon which beat it with Rock Slide. Gengar was her third Pokemon and was a little noob because it used Destiny Bond when Honchkrow was about to beat it. Noob. I used Lapras against Houndoom and won with a Surf and then Magmortar beat Vileplume with Flamethrower.

I was so confident against Lance that I decided not to save. Raichu used Thunderbolt against Gyarados and....DIDN'T KNOCK IT OUT!??!?!?!?!?! HOW DOES THUNDERBOLT FROM AN ELECTRIC POKEMON NOT OHKO A WATER/FLYING TYPE?!!!!??!?!?!? Raichu barely survived Waterfall and was able to beat it within the next few turns. He used a Dragonite next but it fainted from an Ice Beam from Lapras. Aerodactyl outsped Raichu and beat it with Aerial Ace but Lapras won with Surf. The faint of heart should stop reading here. This is where I almost threw my DS at wall....fair warning. He used his second Dragonite so I used Bastiodon in order to heal Lapras. He paralyzed Bastiodon proceeded to hit me with three Thunder's in a row, during this Bastiodon never attacked because of the paralysis. I used Lapras and chose Ice Beam. He used Thunder. It left Lapras with 47HP and paralyzed me and Lapras couldn't attack because of it. I healed Lapras and he used Thunder leaving me with around the same HP. This continued for 4 more turns! HIS DRAGONITE HIT THUNDER NINE TIMES IN A ROW WITHOUT MISSING!!!!!!!! When it finally missed Lapras had the opportunity to win with Ice Beam. His third Dragonite was defeated quickly by Ice Beam and then Charizard was knocked out buy Surf.

My Pokemon were registered in the Hall of Fame, and then I took a break.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Just got to Olivine City and fought the trainers in the Lighthouse.

With that said... WHY in the world am I still battling vs. trainers who have Pokemon below lvl 20 after 4 badges?

Beat Falkner and spent hours rock smashin in the ruins of alf, and to my surprise found about 6 old ambers and dome fossils

Team; Jawz lvl 18

Default Day 295 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 295 Thursday , February 9 , 2012 5:57,8 PM
    I started off where we left off Yesterday , in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else in here for letting us stay here! The usual happened next, the Safari Zone Building , the nice Clerk , the paying 500 Poke for the usual, a Safari Zone Adventure , Expedition , the having 22,717 Poke left, the getting thirty Safari Balls for our Adventure , the, our getting into the Safari Zone , and the, our decided to go to the same Safari Zone Area as Yesterday , lately, and for at least a couple of Days or so before, I think, the southeastern Safari Zone Area , the Mountain Safari Zone Area ! Once there and inside, we decided to look for some Wild Pokemon in the same patch, area of wild, tall grass as Yesterday , lately, and probably for a little while before, the patch, area of wild, tall grass to the north of us when we got into the Area ! We didn't have to add, place and/or remove any Objects since there was already enough placed in that Area to be able to hopefully find the one Species of Pokemon that we were trying to catch! In a little while we decided to Retire since it was getting late, and because of the rest of the usual reasons! We Retired with twenty-three Safari Balls ! Once in the Safari Zone Building , after we returned our twenty-three remaining Safari Balls to the nice Clerk , we thanked the nice Clerk , the nice Baoba , and everyone else still there! We then decided to head to and into the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We headed there! Once inside, we didn't have to log onto the PC for the usual reasons! We then thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else in here for letting us stay here! I then saved to the left of the nice Nurse Joy and to the left of the PC , with Meganium to my left, in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center . 184:27

My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.63
    Ampharos Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63

woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

I beat the trainers in the gym, beat Bugsy who was extremely easy, Niwer and Chad evolved, beat my rival, got the farfetch'ed back, got the charcoal, caught a paras and taught it cut, taught headbutt to Chad and Niwer, got through the Ilex forest, got to Goldenrod City, beat the trainers in the underground, got the bike, got the radio card, beat the trainers n the gym, got the squirt bottle, beat the trainers on the next route, I was thinking about how since yanma is a 1 &% appearence rate so I will not find one and I did but accidentally ran away from it >.> Then I went to the pokeathalon and got the apriblender and jersey, then entered the bug contest and caught a butterfree before catching a scyther. I actually got in second.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I awoke in my room and my mom told me to see Professor Elm. He gave me an SS Ticket to go to Kanto so I flew to Olivine City and boarded the SS Aqua after Prof Oak gave me a National Pokedex. I did all the task on board and exited the ship when it arrived in Vermillion City. I explored a little bit and then headed to the gym. The Electric Pokemon in the gym were frustrating due to Static but Bastiodon and Hitmontop beat them eventually. Once I found the two switches in the garbage cans I was able to battle Lt Surge.

Hitmontop beat Raichu with a Fake Out/Earthquake. Bastiodon came out against his Electrode and had a difficult time. It used Double Team a lot but once Dig hit it knocked it out. Electabuzz was his third Pokemon and Raichu came out and paralyzed it and beat it with Headbutt and Volt Tackle. Hitmontop beat his second Electrode with Earthquake and then Magmortar beat Magneton with Flamethrower. When I got the badge I headed north to Saffron City and saved.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Finally made it to Cianwood, and in the gym, I noticed that the Pokemon there are like 8-10 levels ahead of the ones that I fought on the way to Cianwood.

The trainers in the gym were kinda difficult, but the gym leader was fairly easy even though he outleveled my Pokemon by 3-6 levels.

Page 273 of 374 FirstFirst ... 173223263269270271272273274275276277283323373 ... LastLast