Page 274 of 371 FirstFirst ... 174224264270271272273274275276277278284324 ... LastLast
Results 6,826 to 6,850 of 9260

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

I just beat Morty, and my Larvitar evolved into Pupitar.. Heheh.. Good luck using Bite now, eh?
    Next stop is Olivine City.

"The Darkness cannot be denied forever.
    It will come and claim us all!"

I'm in the basement goldenrod beating up team rocket with GLaDOS the porygon-Z. pretty fun, but im underleveled. lowest is 32 highest is 36. I'm contemplating evolving my Graveler, idk if he learns any important moves though.
    Copy/Paste this into your signature if you support a MOTHER 3 remake on the 3DS!-started by ToedandTrue

Thanks to Dragonitor for the userbar.

Current hunts: ~700 eggs (MM) (on hold) , , SR's (BQ) - 9,300
    Finished hunts: 2,058 COMPLETE!! =DDDDD (RE's) 1,664 RE's Complete

May the person with the most sanity and tons of headache medicine and tolerance for hatching loads of eggs win!

Credits to Master of Murkrow for the awesome BQ card

Well alot happened in my quest today! Made my way through with my newly traded budew which i caught on my platinum looking for modest which i got and an even bigger bonus was it being SHINY! Went on and destroyed team rocket in slowpoke well and then owned bugsy with Jawz's Ice punch and bite

Team:
    Jawz M lvl 22
    Rose F lvl 21

I got to Ecruteak city, beat the rocket grunt in the dace place, got the dowsing machine, got the tm for shadow claw, got strength, then went to Gldenrod and got my eevee. It took about 12 tries to get a female ione. I named her Ninjendo and went to give the lazy guy his spearow, got the everstone from Elm, and went back to Ecruteake.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Got the 6th badge a couple of hours ago.

I tried battling Jasmine after getting the badge from Chuck's gym, and yeah that didn't work out. Got destroyed because her Steelix was like 7 to 10 levels higher than my Pokemon, it OHKO'd my entire team except Flaffy. Did a little training against the trainers on the way to the Safari Zone, and out in the water between Cianwood an Olivine. Both Croconaw and Flaffy evolved, making the the battle vs. Jasmine MUCH easier.

Now I'm taking on Team Rocket along side Lance.

I also just remembered how incredibly short this game can be. I once beat Silver (or was it Gold?) in one day back when I was like 10. Started out in the morning when I woke up, chose Chikorita, by the end of the day all of my Pokemon where in their 50s, and I had all badges.

And on HeartGold right now I'm blazing through the game A LOT faster than I want to be. I've only had the game since Monday, and I'm playing it for the first time since Wednesday, and I already have 6 badges.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Default Day 296 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 296 Friday , February 10 , 2012 6:27,8 PM
    I started off where we left off Yesterday , in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else in here for letting us stay here! The usual happened next, the Safari Zone Building , the nice Clerk , the paying 500 Poke for the usual, a Safari Zone Adventure , Expedition , our having 22,217 Poke left, our gettiing thirty Safari Balls for our Adventure , our getting into the Safari Zone , and the, our deciding to go to the same Safari Zone Area as Yesterday , lately, and probably for a little while before, the southeastern Safari Zone Area , the Mountain Safari Zone Area ! Once there and inside, we decided to look for some Pokemon in the same patch, area of wild, tall grass as Yesterday , lately, and probably for a little while before, the area, patch of wild, tall grass to the north of us when we got into the Area ! We didn't have to add, place and/or remove any Objects since we already had enough out to hopefully find the one Species of Wild Pokemon that we were trying to catch! In a little while, we decided to Retire since it was getting late, and for the rest of the usual reasons! We Retired with sixteen Safari Balls left! Once in the Safari Zone Building , after returning our sixteen remaining Safari Balls , someone called us, but we missed it! We hope that they call back soon! We then thanked the nice Clerk , the nice Boaba , and everyone else left there! We then decided to head to and into the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We then headed there! Once inside, we didn't have to log onto the PC for the usual reasons! We then thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else in here for letting us stay here! I then saved to the left of the nice Nurse Joy and to the left of the PC , with Meganium to my left, in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center . 184:55
    Badges : 16
    PokeDex , Caught : 119

My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63
    Ampharos Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63

Thank you for reading this, my Update , Post !
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

I caught a shiny Lugia at 5701resets. Its brave nature. Im heading for victory road. My team is shiny feraligatr, lairon, pidgeot arcanine espeon and raichu.
    Leaf green re count:540
    happy to trade. white fc: 0734 2476 0668 SSBB fc: 3308 6572 9381
    3ds friend code: 2466 2806 3978
    Former Admin pidgeotto from dueling network.
    heam my cream.
    shiny hunts in progress:
    540 encounters on route 210
    3078 SR's for articuno
    268 SR's in black2 BQ
    842 hordes encountered
    120 Jaw fossils revived

Shiny failures:

I have beaten Chuck and Jasmine.
    An epic battle with Chuck:
    Meganium Vs. Poliwrath.
    I spammed Solarbeams, and Poliwrath spammed Focus Punches.
    Meganium won after.... a while..

I have also evolved my shiny Growlithe and Seadra.

I transfered over Ninjendo to my platinum to evolve her, then I sent her back after I was done. After that I battled my rival again.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I got all the badges and caught ho-oh with the master ball (I was sick and tired of trying to catch him with pokeballs)!!!! (THAT STUPID KINGDRA ATE UP MY PATIENCE XD)Togetic evolved to togekiss (thank you bro's pearl), I traded graveler to evolve him, and growlithe is in the training. aprox lvs. 35-38 when I battled ho-oh with the exception of growlithe..
    Training at victory road! I grinded Growlithe all the way to level 46 while everyone else was level 39 mostly because I was tired of her being behind in the dust. now once she learns flare blitz I'll evolve her. :3 Everyone else I trained after beating my rival. heres the team:
    Feraligatr lv.34
    Growlithe Lv.36
    Porygon-Z Lv.32
    Glaceon Lv.32
    Golem Lv.31
    Togekiss lv.30
    Still training. how high should I be? I was level 45 my first time through and had lots of trouble, but thats because my team consisted of umbreon, feraligatr, magneton and arcanine. this time I have a good ice type for lance, a flying type with psy moves for bruno (and feraligatr for his onixs), psy moves for koga and flame for his bugs.. and lightning, ghost and dark type for the first one who I forgot the name of. oh, and idk bout the dark type but GLaDOS the porygonz has signal beam and lightning bolt for her. so yeah, I think I'm in the clear. I still havn't done the egg moves for GLaDOS that GoldenGengar wanted me to XD I tthink I'll make that team after I beat the game, cus it looks pretty good competative.
    Copy/Paste this into your signature if you support a MOTHER 3 remake on the 3DS!-started by ToedandTrue

May the person with the most sanity and tons of headache medicine and tolerance for hatching loads of eggs win!

I've been making up as team for when I start playing, because I started again. I was thinking of Feraligatr, Bellossom, Arcanine, Noctowl, Nidoking and Misdreavus, until after the league and then mismagius!

Credit goes to Shade2000 for this amazing banner!!

Friend Codes:

White: 3783 6019 7192
    3DS: 1719 4033 7064

(I give a normal type friend zone with Kecleon, Dunsparce and Chansey, pm me your friend code so that I can add you too!)

Well i restated my HG several days ago... this time i wanted to play it a bit different so all my pokemon are traded from my previous game... i traded my old team from HG (in sig ) some events and the pokemons i breeded... it is the first time actually i started playing as a girl :P ... so here is my team:

Player - Heart
    Elekid - Summer
    Magby - Amber
    Happiny (Blissey) - Harmony
    Gastly (Haunter) - Violet
    Horsea - Ocean
    Machop - Sunny

Meanwhile Violet and Harmony evolved... i beat Morty today and im heading to Olivine City... my levels are between 21-25 ...

Blue -- Name: DUSCHI
    TEAM:

Silver -- Name: DUSCHI
    TEAM:

Emerald -- Name: DUSCHI
    TEAM:
    OLD TEAM:

Platinum -- Name: DUSCHI
    Friend Code: 3395-8026-9613
    TEAM:

HeartGold (V.2) -- Name: HEART
    Friend Code: 3310-9152-5114
    TEAM:
    OLD TEAM:

Black -- Name: DUSCHI
    Friend Code: 1162-9801-1661
    TEAM:

Well alot happened today! I added three new members to my team of which are:
    Scyther adamant with a technician ability which is ev trained in speed and attack
    and a cyndaquil I bred with ninetails on platinum
    and whilst waiting for my eggs to hatch i had budew at the head of my team with the sooth bell and managed to finally evolve it twice then boxed it because i felt it was time :/

Now the fun stuff i defeated both Whitney and Morty today, after whitney I stumbled a cross a metal coat so quickly evolved my scyther into a powerful scizor my cyndaquil has now evolved twice as well as Jawz evolving into a feraligatr

My team is now and a

Finally got Eevee to evolve.

Managed to evolve it into Espeon at level 12. It's like 24 levels below the rest of my team though. Gotta do some serious grinding.

I thought I could go an entire run with just Croconaw, but Whitney and Miltank gave me a serious wake-up call...
    - National Pokedex Completion Date- 3/12/13 (Thanks EpiK SauCe!)

FC: 5129-0492-5213

Almost got Espeon caught up with the rest of the team. It has about 8 levels left to go until it's at where I want it. Not gonna head to Blackthorn until then.

Default Day 297 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 297 Satuday , February 11 , 2012 6:59, 7:00 PM
    I started off where we left off Yesterday , in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else in here for letting us stay here! The usual happened next, the Safari Zone Building , the nice Clerk , the paying 500 Poke for the usual, a Safari Zone Adventure , Expedition , the having 21,717 Poke left, the getting thirty Safari Balls for our Adventure , the, our getting into the Safari Zone , and the, our deciding to go to the same Safari Zone Area as Yesterday , lately, and for a couple of Days or so before, earlier, or so, the southeastern Safari Zone Area , the Mountain Safari Zone Area ! We headed there! Once there and inside, we decided to look for some Wild Pokemon in the same patch, area of wild, tall grass as Yesterday , lately, and probably for a little while ago, the patch, area of wild, tall grass to the north of us when we got into the Area ! We didn't have to add, place and/or remove any Objects since there are already enough Objects placed to hopefully find the one Species of Pokemon that we are trying to catch! In a little while we decided to Retire since it was getting late, and for the rest usual reasons! We Retired with twenty-five Safari Balls ! Once in the Safari Zone Building , after we returned our twenty-five remaining Safari Balls to the nice Clerk , someone called us, but we missed it! We hope that they call back soon if they want to talk! We then thanked the nice Clerk , the nice Baoba , and everyone else left there! We then decided to head back to the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! Then we headed back here! Once inside, we didn't have to log onto the PC for the usual reasons! We then thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else here for letting us stay here! I then saved to the left of the nice Nurse Joy and to the left of the PC , with Meganium to my left, in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemmon Center . 185:25
    Badges : 16
    PokeDex , Caught : 119

My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.63
    Ampharos Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63

Thank you for reading this, my Update , Post !
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

I beat the trainers in the burned tower, the trainers in the gym, and beat Morty. He wasn't to hard, just annoying.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Actually lost on what i should do next. After beating Red i have just been wandering about. I caught Mewtwo, and plan on catching Groudon a little later on. After that, i still have to catch Articuno, Moltres, Rayquaza, Latios/as, and Ho-oh. And i plan on soft reseting for them all.
    The Graceful Assassin

I WAS doing it live, but comp froze -,- in short: I'm po. XD heres my e4: beat them all cept the champion who I'll do live.
    GLaDOS and thunderbolt, meet Gyaradose. anyways, I've beaten two dragonites and a flying fossil dude with Lysh's dragon pulse and Mavis's waterfall respectfully. now last dragonite who just used dragon rush on allysha. She uses dragon pulse for a second time and .....leaves him with one health. I rly rly rly rly rlyr rlyrlrylrlyrlylr HATE this you know? Heal up lysh thinking he'll heal. yeah! he did. Dragon rush again ,-, I'm gonna be paralyzed watch; oh wow I wasn't. dragon pulse. gets him down to yellow. Heal again hoping he'll miss or something, cus dragon rush rly doesn't hit that much. yay it didnt. dragon pulse. he hits with rush again, and I hit. he survives with one hp again.
    EFFINGAWE TYA)#W&^UY$)%TA#)$%T*A#$RFY)U#($*A#U$)TA*#$FU)A#$
    anyways, I use a hyper potion. he dun heal. oh wait nvm he did. I think I'll heal my paralayze, cus its crippling me. he can't possible have any dragon rushs left cus he just missed again, but knowing cp's he has ten hundred uses.Dragon pulse has two uses left ,-, he uses thunder wave again -.- of course he still has his friggin dragon rush and I flinch. I really hate how the odds are ALWAYS against you in teh last fight. dragon rush again. you know ima see how many uses he has. so far hes got 7 uses out of it. doesn't it normaly only have 4 or something? I've got lots of potions, so i'll see. he dragon rushes again. 8. again. 9. I'm wasting hyper potions lance -,- 10. I bet he has an ether or five katrillion. you know? WOW HE USES HYPER BEAM. nice change for once. doesn't even do half my health. dragon pulse. CRITICAL HIT KOS HIM. bout time. for future reference, each one has ten dragon rushes. charizard, last one. Balderdash!! he can triple kill him right? wrong. just wait. its gonna screw up. air slash..,-, how..oh nv,. rock throw which I still have does three quarters of his health. he uses air slash which does little again. your kidding right? he goes down without a fight? I KILL CHARIZARD.
    FINALYY!!!! THAT WAS THE HARDEST CHAMPION FIGHT EVERHW AOTYWETAURWOERAWEYTAROEWUR!
    sorry for spam/longness. my teams still REALLY underleveled.
    Balderdash lv.42
    Mavis Lv.44
    GLaDOS Lv.44
    Allysha Lv.49
    Natasha Lv.42.
    Togekiss Lv.41.
    phew. I'm grinding like hell before I move on.
    Mary :P hi Oak. i'm so happy. bad mood reversed. xD yeahyeah monolouge.Lysh definantly saved my life a few hundred kazillion times.
    YAY! I'll post post-post-e4 progress/kanto on here too :P
    ~~Claus

Uhm... I beat Pryce, and joined Team Rocket so I could infiltrate them.
    But then my rival appeared and started undressing me.. Geez..

Bell Tower... so annoying. Finally made it to the top. Trying to captcha Ho-Oh now.

I explored Saffron City for a little while and contemplated whether or not I wanted to tackle the gym now or later. I decided now and entered the gym. I inadvertantly challenged all the gym trainers as I tried to get to Sabrina which was good for experience I am sure. When I finally got to Sabrina I started my challenge. Honchkrow took out Espeon with a few Night Slash's so she sent in Alakazam. It knocked out Honchkrow, Hitmontop, and Raichu but Bastiodon came in and resisted Alakazam's attacks and was able to win with Rock Slide. Bastiodon was even able to defeat her Mr Mime with Ancient Power and Dig. She handed over the badge and I headed onto Route 8 where I beat the trainers and saved in Lavender Town.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

I'm flying aroudn Sabrina's gym hopelessly. xD I hav eno clue, so im just warpin round. they be hatin' XD oh btw i beat lt.surge a while ago with balderdash, hence the level difference. Team: (you should all know their nicknames by now)
    Natasha Lv.45
    Allysha Lv.50
    Balderdash lv.46
    Stargaze Lv.42
    Mavis Lv.46
    GLaDOS Lv.46
    I still have to train loads, but eh. not too worried. woah I made it to her randomly!! XDD I was gonna do it live but I lost. training time XD

Very little left for me to do now. I've made some tweaks to my team from feedback in the RMT forum here, and got all 16 badges. Gone round Johto and Kanto hunting Rock Climb spots, and had fun exploring Mt Mortar, Cerulean Cave, Seafoam Islands, and Mt Silver.

I've still got a fair few Gym Leaders' numbers to get, and have beaten Whitney, Brock, Erika, and Sabrina in the rematches. With level 63s I could probably beat the Elite 4 rematches, but Lance may be another matter, I'd like another few levels to be sure of things. Red of course I'm way off. I had a crack at him: nailed Pikachu easily, got past Venusaur and Espeon with difficulty and Revival Herb abuse, but my Lapras lost to his Snorlax.

Page 274 of 371 FirstFirst ... 174224264270271272273274275276277278284324 ... LastLast