Page 277 of 377 FirstFirst ... 177227267273274275276277278279280281287327 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,925 of 9406

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

Just stalked on a lot of ultra balls and heavy balls from Kurt. Now I am on my way to catching The 2 other Legendary Dog Pokmeon.

All credits for BT's Army Against Arrogance Banner goes to Brutaka.
    All Credits to Black Terminator's Region Express banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

I restarted my Heartgold version again. I chose Totodile. :3

I'm going to trade over a Houndour egg and possibly an Eevee egg from my Platinum to Heartgold today.

Cameron the photographer is SO annoying!

I see him on some random route in Johto, take the train to Kanto, BAM! There he is, on some random route in Kanto.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Default Day 304 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 304 Satuday , February 18 , 2012 7:09, 10,1 PM
    I started off where we left off Yesterday , in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We thanked the nice Nurse Joy and eveeryone else in there for letting us stay here! The usual happened next, the Safari Zone Building , the nice Clerk , the paying 500 Poke for the usual, a Safari Zone Adventure , Expedition , the, our having 18,217 Poke left, the, our getting thirty Safari Balls for our Adventure , the, our getting into the Safari Zone , and the, our deciding to go to the same Safari Zone Area as Yesterday , lately, and for at least a couple of Days a while ago, about, the southeastern Safari Zone Area , the Mountain Safari Zone Area ! We headed there! Once there and inside, we decided to look for some Wild Pokemon in the same patch, area of wild, tall grass as Yesterday , lately, and probably for a little while a while ago, I think, the patch, area of wild, tall grass to the north of us when we got into the Area ! We didn't have to add, place and/or remove any Objects since we already had enough Objects placed to hopefully find the one Species of Pokemon that we were trying to catch! With a good feeling about Today , we then started to look for some Wild Pokemon in the patch, area of wild, tall grass to the north of us! In a little while, we decided to Retire since it was getting late, and for the rest of the usual reasons! We Retired with twenty-two Safari Balls left! Once in the Safari Zone Building , after returning our twenty-two remaining Safari Balls to the nice Clerk , someone called us, but we missed it! We hope that they call us back if they want to talk, or even if they don't, but why else would they call me! We then thanked the nice Clerk , the nice Baoba , and everyone else left there! We then decided to head back to and into the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We headed back here and into here! Once inside, we didn't have to log onto the PC for the usual reasons! We then thanked the nice Clerk and everyone else here for letting us stay here! I then saved to the left of the nice Nurse Joy and to the left of the PC , with Meganium to my left, in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center . 188:52
    Badges : 16
    PokeDex , Caught : 119

My Team is:
    Megaium Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63
    Ampharos Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63

Thank you for reading this, my Update , Post !
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

After training my team to lv 36 I beat Clair. She wasn't to hard although her kingdra was pretty annoying. I got the badge and tm, and got the master ball from Professor Elm.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Cerulean City was my next destination so I headed there and heard rumors of a shady character near the Cerulean Gym. I have been hearing a lot about how the power is out at the Power Plant so I went there and found out someone stole a MCHN part. I went back to the gym and found a member of Team Rocket fleeing the scene so I gave chase and beat him. I found the MCHN part in the inflatable tubes in the gym and returned it to the Power Plant. With that done I went up to the cape past Cerulean City and found Misty there. She was upset that I bothered her and she left for the gym. I beat the gym trainers and then challenged Misty. Raichu beat Golduck with Thunderbolt and Honchkrow defeated Quagsire with a few Wing Attacks. Hitmontop barely beat Lapras after repeated usage of Triple Kick. Starmie managed to beat Honchrow with Ice Beam but Raichu pulled through and won with Volt Tackle.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

You're killing it.. nice work. I like your team.

Finally beat Plamer the second Time with Garchomp, Milotic, and Gallade. It was an awesome fight.

-Regigigas was taken out after a close battle with Garchomp's Outrage. I managed to get one Outrage on Cresselia, but that thing's defenses are ridiculous.

-Gallade came out next, and he wasn't able to X-scissor his way to victory, but he did get close. One again Cresselia's defenses were too much. Now I'm worried b/c it''s 2v1 at this point.

-Milotic is all I have left, and man did she pull through for me. I spammed Hydro Pump and Ice Beam while Palmers Cresselia spammed Psychic. I got extremely lucky that not a single of Cresselia's 10 Psychic attacks lowered my Sp. Defense. I was confident in Milotic since her Sp. Defense is so high already( she has perfect Sp. Defense IV!). I had to wait him out until he ran out of PP for Psychic. Once he did I knew I could ware her down with Hydro Pump.

-Heatran was next. At this point I know I had the victory. From facing him before and losing, I knew Heatran would use Earth Power, and It wouldn't do anything to my uber Sp. Defense Milotic. I was right. One Hydro Pump brought it down to 1hp, damn focus sash, and then one last Ice Beam finished Heatran off. VICTORY!!!

Now to reach for that coveted 100 win streak!
    Last edited by Cruisin'; 19th February 2012 at 9:18 PM.
    "Inherited Will, the Destiny of the Age, and the Dreams of its People. These are things that will not be stopped. As long as people continue to pursue the meaning of freedom, these things will never cease to be!"

I picked up HeartGold again after not playing it seriously for more than a year. But this time, I need to use it for some serious stuff. Although there are a lot of preparations to be done.

Started with trading over my Garchomp and Gengar from SoulSilver (although they are originally from Pearl) and my Breloom from Platinum (which is originally from Emerald) as they will be helpful later on. I flew to Victory Road and went out to Route 28 as I never got around to exploring it when I originally played through the game. There was not very much to explore on the route, but I picked up all items I could find, including all hidden ones which the Dowsing machine helped me find. Also got a TM from a random girl in a house on the route. Went to the Pokemon Center, added HM Slaves to my party and went into the cave itself.

Explored the whole cave, picked up all items, caught a Larvitar and defeated a few wild Pokemon, which made my Vileplume grow from level 59 to level 60. Didn't battle Red though as I don't feel ready for that yet. Went to Azalea after exploring the cave and got some new balls from Kurt, left new Apricorns for him to work with after getting the ones he had been working on. Next up, I am going to challenge the Elite Four once again, although it should not be a problem as I will just use my Garchomp, Gengar and Breloom to breeze through it.
    Last edited by Kalosian; 20th February 2012 at 8:05 PM.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

Default Day 305 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 305 Sunday , February 19 , 2012 6:51,2,3 PM
    I started off where we left off Yesterday , in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We thanked the nice Clerk and everyone else here for letting us stay here! The usual happened next, the Safari Zone Building , the nice Clerk , the paying 500 Poke for the usual, a Safari Zone Adventure , Expedition , the, our having 17,717 Poke left, the, our getting thirty Safari Balls for our Adventure , the, our getting into the Safari Zone , and the, our deciding to go to the same Safari Zone Area as Yestersay , lately, and for a c ouple of Days or so before! We then headed there! Once there and inside, we decided to look for some Wild Pokemon in the same patch, area of wild, tall grass as Yesterday , lately, and for a couple of Days or so before, I think, the patch, area of wild, tall grass to the north of us when we got into the Area ! We didn't have to add, place and/or remove any Objects since we already had enough Objects placed to find the one Species of Pokemon that we were trying to catch! In a little while we decided to Retire since it was getting late, and also for the rest of the usual reasons! We Retired with twenty-six Safari Balls left! Once in the Safari Zone Building , after returning our twenty-six remaining Safari Balls to the nice Clerk , we thanked the nice Clerk , the nice Baoba , and everyone else left there! We then decided to return to the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We did! Once inside, we didn't have to log onto the PC for the usual reasons! We then thanked the nice Clerk and everyone else here! I then saved to the left of the nice Nurse Joy and to the left of the PC , with Meganium to my left, in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center . 189:19

My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Ampharos Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63

woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Im soft resetting for shiny dratini in SS game corner on my free time.

I am also soft resetting for Dialga in Platinum.

About two weeks ago I ev trained my shiny rayquaza and azelf.

I pretty much beat Brock like I intended to do, like 4 times in a roll.

I beat Red which was hell on earth with his freaking Snorelax that likes to use Rest a lot. He took down 4 of my Pokemon, however I knew saving Infernape for last would work. Now I am about to head down to Professor Oaks lab to get me a Squirtle.

All credits for BT's Army Against Arrogance Banner goes to Brutaka.
    All Credits to Black Terminator's Region Express banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

I tried 3 nights in a row to capture Lugia (lvl 70), and just couldn't do it.

I wake up this morning, throw 2 Ultra Balls at it, and capture it.

Just defeated the elite 4, after 2 tries. The first try I made it to Lance, and my pokemon were levels 38-42. Round two I managed to defeat everyone, with my levels being from 38-44. After we got to Kanto, I defeated Lt. Surge

Credit goes to Shade2000 for this amazing banner!!

Friend Codes:

White: 3783 6019 7192
    3DS: 1719 4033 7064

(I give a normal type friend zone with Kecleon, Dunsparce and Chansey, pm me your friend code so that I can add you too!)

Training for Red is really hard.

My Pokemon are still too weak for E4 rematches so I can't even do that.

Hi! been a while. plat and chaining's taking my attention. This morning I decided to work on HG some more! I plowed through cycle road, beating up ganstahs in the process. I just beat Janine and now have 12 badges. Team:
    Stargaze Lv.50
    Allysha Lv.54
    Balderdash Lv.47
    GLaDOS Lv.50
    Mavis Lv.52
    Natasha Lv.49
    Copy/Paste this into your signature if you support a MOTHER 3 remake on the 3DS!-started by ToedandTrue

Thanks to Dragonitor for the userbar.

Current hunts: ~700 eggs (MM) (on hold) , , SR's (BQ) - 9,300
    Finished hunts: 2,058 COMPLETE!! =DDDDD (RE's) 1,664 RE's Complete

May the person with the most sanity and tons of headache medicine and tolerance for hatching loads of eggs win!

Credits to Master of Murkrow for the awesome BQ card

Challenged the Elite Four today. Was feeling very confident when I started the challenge, but far less confident after I had defeated them all. The battles were not hard, but not easy either.

Will started with his Bronzong, which neither Gengar nor Typhlosion could defeat, so Garchomp would have to take care of it. Gengar and Breloom were then able to take care of the rest of his team without any problems.
    My Typhlosion did most of the job against Koga, with some assistance from Garchomp, Gengar and Dodrio.
    Gengar took care of Bruno's Hitmontop but was defeated by his Hariyama, so Breloom took care of the rest of his team with Spore and Seed Bomb.
    Garchomp and Breloom were able to take care of Karen's team without any problems.
    Lance was not a problem as Garchomp alone could take out all of his Dragons and Charizard without even taking damage, although it needed some assistance from Gengar in order to defeat his Gyarados.

After defeating all five, I entered the Hall of Fame for the second time on this game and watched the credits roll while listening to the horrible music. But all bad things comes with something good, most of the Pokemon I used during the battles leveled up, most notably Garchomp, which finally grew to level 100. That only took four and a half year as I originally caught it as a Gible in Pearl in August 2007.

I arrived in New Bark Town after beating the E4 and the Champion. Flew to Azalea and got some more Balls from Kurt, I also gave him new apricorns to work with, just like yesterday.

Decided to go to the Dragon's Den as I had an unfinished Battle to take care of. Entered the area and started the Battle; me and my rival against Clair and Lance. I started with my Mamoswine, hoping it would be able to do some major damage against the Dragons, but that was not the case as it was 2HKO'd by Lance's Gyarados after defeating Clair's Dragonair. I sent out Lanturn instead, and were able to defeat two more of their Pokemon, had to resort to Garchomp afterwards as I didn't feel like struggling forever against Lance's level 75 Dragonite.

With that battle complete, I flew back to Mt. Silver, as I am going to challenge Red, but that will have to wait until tomorrow. After facing the Elite Four, I am not feeling extremely confident anymore. I also need to think of a good team before taking this challenge. I must use Garchomp, Gengar and Breloom as well as a HM slave for Rock Climb and a surfer, which will have to be Lanturn. That leaves me to choose one of the other five from my original team, don't know which of them it will have to be yet...
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

I beat the Kimono girls finally. Their jolteon is so annoying without a ground pokemon >.> I also caught lugia in a pokeball after paralyzing it and getting it down to the red ^^ It only took 5 o.O I just beat my rival now I'm at the pokemon league. I just need to get the rest of my team to lv 40.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Yes... The Kimono Girls trolled half my team to death! Now, Meganium's the one that's falling behind the others in levels..
    But I beat them, and got all the way up the Bell Tower to witness their dance to summon Ho-Oh.
    Ho-Oh came, and the Kimono Girls allowed me to battle it. they probably hoped I would capture it..
    I didn't.. I OhKo'd it with Pupitars Rock Slide, and gained yet another level.. Yahoo..

FINALLY beat Red!

I spammed Hyper Potions until a couple of his Pokemon fainted.

Took a long time but it worked. My team was: Level 64 Feraligatr, lvl 65 Espeon, lvl 65 Torterra, and level 60 Ampharos. I also had lvl 70 Mewtwo and Lugia with me. They absorbed most of the Blizzards (I used them so the PP would go down faster with Pressure). Ampharos paralyzed a couple of his Pokemon with Static, also making the battle a little bit easier.

I must've used 50 hyper potions and a good 25-30 revives.
    Last edited by ebevan91; 20th February 2012 at 11:57 PM.

Default Day 306 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 306 Monday , February 20 , 2012 5:33,4,5 PM
    I started off where we left off Yesterday , in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We thanked the nice Clerk and everyone else here for letting us stay here! The usual happened next, the Safari Zone Building , the nice Clerk , the paying 500 Poke for the usual, a Safari Zone Adventure , Expedition , the, our having 17,217 Poke left, the getting thirty Safari Balls for our Adventure from the nice Clerk , the, our getting into the Safari Zone , and the, our deciding to go to the same Area as Yesterday , lately, and for a couple of Days or so for before, the southeastern Safari Zone Area , the Mountain Safari Zone Area ! We headed there! Once there and inside, we decided to look for some Wild Pokemon in the same patch, area of wild, tall grass as Yesterday , lately, and probably for a little while in a couple Days or so a while ago, I think, the patch, area of wild, tall grass to the north of us when we got into the Area ! We didn't have to add, place and/or remove any Objects since there was already enough Objects to hopefully find some Wild Metang that we might be able to catch! In a little while we decided to Retire since it was getting late and for all of the rest of the usual reasons! We Retired with twenty-four Safari Balls ! Once in the Safari Zone Building , after returning our twenty-four remaining Safari Balls to the nice Clerk , we thanked the nice Clerk , the nice Baoba , and everyone else left there! We then decided to head back to the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We headed here! Once there and inside, we didn't have to log onto the PC for the usual reason! We then thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else here for letting us stay here! I then saved to the left of the nice Nurse Joy and to the leftof the PC , with Meganium to my left, in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center . 189:44

My Team is:
    Meganium lv.63
    Ampharos Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63

woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

I got the rest of my team to lv 40. Luckily I had 3 rare candies so I didn't have to finish training Sunbeam, I then transfered over Shiny Star and Ninjendo over to my platinum and taught Ninjendo calm mind and psychic and taught Shiny Star flame thrower. I then beat Will and Koga.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Restarting my game, planning on this team:

Meganium
    Noctowl
    Ampharos
    Espeon
    Quagsire
    Scizor

I'm hoping that this will be a somewhat quicker playthrouh, as the main reason im doing this is for Pal park. Will post update soon.

Going on a Ditto hunt for future easier breeding. Trying to get an Adamant, Likes to thrash about Beldum, but it's taking too long so I'm gonna catch a ditto with perfect attack IV's.

Got lucky with an Alert to sounds, Often dozes off, and Somewhat vain trio of Dittos with perfect IV's in Speed, HP, and Sp. Defense.

Gotta keep on tryin'!
    "Inherited Will, the Destiny of the Age, and the Dreams of its People. These are things that will not be stopped. As long as people continue to pursue the meaning of freedom, these things will never cease to be!"

started heartgold version over. did all the beginning stuff. got the first three badges. lost to whitney like 3 times.

team now is: quilava, fearow and parasect.

Page 277 of 377 FirstFirst ... 177227267273274275276277278279280281287327 ... LastLast