Page 279 of 356 FirstFirst ... 179229269275276277278279280281282283289329 ... LastLast
Results 6,951 to 6,975 of 8891

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

Viridian city gym match .

After collecting the 7gym badges of Kanto it was time to face blue .

I started the match up with Typhlosion and blue sends out his Exeggutor.

I lead with a tasty eruption that Ohko's his Exeggutor , in rage blue sends out his
    Rhydon , causing me to switch to Gyarados ..

Gyarados leads with a dragon dance boosting his attack and speed stat,
    Blue takes this oppertunity to hit me hard with a blasting stone-edge ,
    Cutting my hp to half ..
    Gyarados let's out a battle cry and launches a devostating earthquake
    Leaving Ryhdon with little hp, Ryhdon returns with another stone-edge in revenge
    But misses , Gyarados finishes with a surf killing Ryhdon .

Blue is left thinking his next move and sends out Machoke .
    Gyarados does attacks again with earthquake leaving Machoke with just under half HP .
    Machoke goes with stone-edge and leaves me with 1hp .
    Gyarados is quick to retaliate with a surf hoping to finish off Blues Machoke but it doesn't kill Machoke .
    Machoke fires off a massive thunder punch and slams Gyarados into oblivion .

I quickly send in Kadabra to do my bidding , knowing Machoke is almost out I opt to
    Use a quick calm mind hoping blue would use a full restore , I slip and hit the psychic .
    Blue opts for a full restore, and my psychic hits home hard taking Machoke back down
    To minimal HP, Kadabra quickly shoots out another psychic but not before Blue can use another full restore, but this time around Machoke gets Ohko'd !!

Blue then sends in his trusty Arcanine, and uses extremspeed and knocking Kadabra down
    To a 3rd of hits HP . My psychic hits hard and leaves Arcanine with the same HP as Kadabra , Arcanine then delivers a fearce flare blitz that kills my Kadabra off. But recoil also takes
    Down Arcanine .

Unsure of what Blue would send out next I send out Typhlosion ,
    He sends out Gyarados ..... F***!!!!
    I give Typhlosion some encouragement that we can do this.
    I go with willo-wisp on the hope that at least he will be burnt ,
    Willo-wisp misses by a mile , Gyarados uses a fearce crashing waterfall!!
    Typhlosion is down but no out ..... Willo-wisp again in hope for the burn factor before
    I let Typhlosion bow out , nope.... Willo-wisp misses again.
    And Gyarados launches yet another nasty waterfall . Typhlosion is unable to battle .

I send in Ampharos .
    Gyarados uses dragon dance, but is hit with a massive discharge knocking Gyarados
    Out of the battle .

Blue sends in his last remaining Pokemon Pigeot.

I switch not wanting to end the battle so soon, so also opt to fight in the skies
    And send in my own Pigeot .

I use steel wing that his Pigeot manages to dodge and smash me with airslash ,
    Pigeot takes it well , and uses steelwing again , not doing hardly any damage to Blues
    Pigeot, he returns with another airslash this time taking me down into the yellow,
    I use roost and manage to get back to 3/4 of my HP , Blues Pigeot slices with another
    Airslash . I roost again , sliced with another airslash..... Maybe this wasn't such a good idea I think to myself!

I use fly this time around , and Blues Pigeot hits me with whirlwind causing Ampharos to be dragged into play ... Silly mistake Blue ...

Ampharos goes with discharge , but Pigeot sneaks in first with mirror-move ,
    It fails ..... And my discharge smashes home ..

Blue " No way! How the heck did I lose? Tch alllright...here,take this.
    It's the earth badge "

I receive the earth badge and collect TM92 .

I proceed to the moving tiles and leave the gym,

As I do prof oak rings me up " hello,this is prof oak ! Oh, you don't have to say anything, I know better than anyone else how hard your working , I thought I should get you a present , or something in appreciation . Well.....I picked something up, but I completely forgot to give it to you ! Ha ha ha .... Oh you don't have to wonder about it at all, I know something that will be very helpful to you, you should just come here and pick it up! I'll be waiting for you at my lab in pallet town . "

I fly back to pallet wondering what Oak had been blabbering on about, what could he want?

I enter the lab. Looking for Oak I seem him hovering about up the back .

He gives me the hidden machine rock climb , he also tells me about MT.Silver and that I'm now aloud to enter there , supposedly it's full of strong Pokemon .
    I leave the lab and fly to victory road ...

Then fly back to new bark town and head home to withdrawn some cash from my mom so she stops buying me berries and useless gifts . She tells me no, NO? It's my god damn money . She reckons I already have to much... I guess to poor guy at the pokemart will have to stand around longer holding useless items that I'm never going to pick up .

Furious at this mockery I fly to cianwood city where I punch the camera guy in the face .
    Then go to chill out in the poke centre and hit on nurse joy while she heals my
    Team .. I save and switch off .
    Last edited by DR.gonzo; 25th February 2012 at 12:26 AM.
    my current soulsilver team

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elite Four Challenge

My team at elite four isn't impressive at all, but never the less I give it a go, I didn't really prepare for the fight and just walk in depositing all money at
    mother.

Battle rule is "set".

My team is:

Meganium @ Lv. 45 w/miracle seed
    Headbutt
    Magical Leaf
    Petal Dance
    Synthesis

Girafarig @ Lv.42 w/silk scarf
    Psychic
    Strength
    Agility
    Baton Pass

Graveler @ Lv.41 w/quick claw
    Earthquake
    Rock Throw
    Rollout
    Defense Curl

Lanturn @ Lv.42 w/magnet
    Surf
    Discharge
    Thunder
    Signal Beam (later changed to Blizzard before Lance)

Ursaring @ Lv.41 w/choice scarf
    Return
    Slash
    Faint Attack
    Lick

Elite Four - Will

I do not out-level them but never the less I send out my Lanturn, probably the best pokemon in my team. Unfortunately, I have to eat psychic attacks from Xatu due to low speed, but the bulk of the pokemon saved it from being KOed. I retaliated with discharge, which knocks out Xatu immediately. She sends out the dreadful Jynx. I switched my Girafarig (thanks for early bird and resistance to psychic type) out and got it with strength.

The rest of her pokemons fell to my Lanturn after Girafarig got KOed. My signal beam come into handy when destroying the Exeggutor.

Lanturn is indeed my workhorse.

Elite Four - Koga

Wasn't aware of the Giga Drain on the Ariados, I send out my Graveler in hope of roll-out the bug. But I only had 13 HP left after defense curling due to Giga-drain and is forced to switch my Meganium out. I head-butted the Ariados to submission.

My Meganium is no match of Venomoth and I switched out for Girafarig, as expected, it OHKOed the Venomoth with Psychic. Then there comes the Forretress, I switch out for Lanturn and zapped it to submission. Unfortunately Muk destroyed my Lanturn after eating a Thunder, but it and Crobat fell to my Girafarig.

Elite Four - Bruno

This guy is tough for me. I got no real counter to his team. I knocked out his hitmontop by magical leaf after switching my Girafarig for my meganium due to a dig.

My meganium did not last long, the match is won by my Girafarig and Lanturn. I won because Bruno missed his rock slide on one of my pokemons. My team is literally crippled by Bruno.

Elite Four - Karen

No pokemons are better choice than my graveler. I defense Curl for 6 times, use one x attack and two x speed, and started rolling out. The Umbreon is a pain due to double teams but my rollouts got lucky and hit it twice when it is yellow. She sends out Vileplume, it got OHKOed by my 3rd stage Rollout. Her Gengar fell to me in another hit due to a lucky quick-claw. I got lucky with quick claw again and houndoom is OHKOed (3200 power attack!). I can't believe my luck. The last Mukrow is OHKOed by a fresh rollout.

Champion Lance

I send out my Girafarig, agility and baton passed to my Lanturn, by the way, I replaced signal beam with blizzard to fight lance. I used a x defend and a x special on my Lanturn, potioned it up and started sweeping. A lot of luck here but I wiped Lance out with Blizzards and discharges (the AI use thunder wrap on my lanturn when I missed my blizzard, which heals him ). I can't believe my team could beat the Elite four on such a casual attempt but never the less I won. My Meganium and Ursaring are like useless...
    Last edited by Gen_Hen; 25th February 2012 at 3:02 AM.

took care of mahogany gym leader pryce and the broadcast trouble.

team now is:

seaking:

whirlpool
    blizzard
    surf
    water pulse

flareon:

dig
    fire spin
    shadow ball
    headbutt

sunflora:

cut
    sunny day
    secret power
    solar beam

crobat:
    fly
    confuse ray
    facade
    air cutter

girafarig:

thunder
    psychic
    flash
    iron tail

sudowoodo:

thief
    rock slide
    strength
    rock smash

Just training some Pokes. Current team:

Quilava lv22
    Flaaffy lv22
    Kadabra lv23
    Weepinbell lv22
    Heracross lv16

Went to the Bug Catching Contest for the first time to try and win a Leaf Stone for Weepinbell but failed miserably, gonna try again :P

My preparations before Zapdos turned out to not be enough, I had to do one more thing before capturing the second of the birds. Went to the Bell Tower and used the Sinnoh Sound again, captured two Chatots as well as a Meditite, the latter only for Pokedex purposes. With that done, I added one of the Chatots to my party, recorded a custom chatter and headed down to Zapdos. I did quickly get my desired results, and the battle against it was a bit harder than Articuno and Suicune. Although it was still nothing special, I was able to catch it very quickly.

Next up was Moltres. As I remembered it to be a true nightmare to catch in SS, I did not look forward to this battle at all. Went to Mt. Silver with 3/4 of my capture squad, my Chatot, a Modest Synchronizer as well as my recently caught HM slave. My predictions before the battle were correct, because it turned out to be the hardest one to catch so far. Safeguard made me unable to put it to sleep for a majority of the battle, and its powerful attacks were able to take down Breloom and Gengar with ease. I did eventually catch it, but that took a while, and it was very close to a failure. But I did it. Have now got Suicune and the birds. But there is obviously more to get.

Next on the list is Mewtwo. I went to Cerulean Cave and explored it as I hadn't been there before. Picked up all items I could find, including everything that could only be seen with the Dowsing Machine. Also captured a Parasect for my Pokedex as I didn't have it since earlier. The cave looked like a huge maze at first glance, but it turned out to be very straightforward as soon as I explored it more deeply. I arrived at the bottom and stood in front of Mewtwo, but couldn't battle it quite yet.

Went out again, bought a ton of Dusk Balls as I used up many of them against Moltres earlier. Also used all of my Rare Candys on my Gengar and Breloom, I wish I had thought of that earlier as it could have made some things easier. It's not like I will have any other use for the Rare Candys anyway, so they might as well be used for something that is actually going to be helpful. This means that my Gengar and Breloom now are at ten levels higher than earlier. So now, I am off to catch Mewtwo, not sure how it will go but I will give it a try at the very least.

This feeling is taking me over, this feeling that I can't deny
    Because through all the pain and the crippling loss, it's so good to know I'm alive

I won't give in to the sorrow, I will not rest till I've won
    I'll make a brighter tomorrow and I'll leave you the world when I'm done
    Pokécheck

Making a new team for the battle frontier.

Metagross, Vaporeon, Flygon

Already Ev trained Metagross (Attack and Defense) and Vaporeon (Hp and Sp. attack), and am now ev training my little Trapinch's speed and attack.

Had to go to the safari zone to catch a Vibrava, and also had to change the game clock 20 times, lol, to get him to appear. Worth it though. I'ma see how this trio stacks up to the harsh Battle Frontier competition soon enough!
    "Inherited Will, the Destiny of the Age, and the Dreams of its People. These are things that will not be stopped. As long as people continue to pursue the meaning of freedom, these things will never cease to be!"

I have defeated the Gym Leader of Vermillion City, and some trainers in the Route north to the city.

Once Derpina had been trained a little I headed back into the Slowpoke Well and took on Team Rocket. Once they were defeated I attempted to beat my rival near the Ilex Forest but got destroyed by his Bayleef. I decided to take on the gym next to get some more training in for that battle. Rocky thrived in the gym and beat the gym trainers and could have solo'd Bugsy if I had wanted it too. It beat his Scyther with two Rock Throws and then Derpina beat Kakuna with Confusion and Tailor knocked out Metapod.

I trained a little more and then I challenged my rival again. Derpina knocked out his Gastly with a single Confusion. He used Bayleef next so I went with Rocky who got in a Screech before being defeated by Razor Leaf. Derpina came back out and hit with Yawn before being knocked out. Tailor spammed Quick Attack until Bayleef fainted and then beat Zubat with Quick Attack too. I then entered the forest, made my way through, and saved when I got to Goldenrod City.

Tailor Lv.18
    Rocky Lv.19
    Derpina Lv.19
    HeartGold Wedlocke
        Spoiler:- Current Party:

Default Day 311 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 311 Saturday , February 25 , 2012
    I started off where we left off Yesterday , in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else here for letting us stay here! The usual happened next, the Safari Zone Building , the nice Clerk , the, our paying 500 Poke for the usual, a Safari Zone Adventure , Expedition , the, our having 14,717 Poke left, the, our getting thirty Safari Balls for our Adventure , the, our getting into the Safari Zone , and the, our deciding to go to the same Safari Zone Area as Yesterday , lately, and for a couple of Days or so for before, the southeatern Safari Zone Area , the Mountain Safari Zone Area ! We headed there! Once there and inside, we decided to look for some Wild Pokemon in the same patch, area of wild, tall grass as Yesterday , lately, and probably for a little while of a couple of Days or so a little while ago, the patch, area of wild, tall grass when we got into the Area ! We didn't have to add, place and/or remove any Objects since there was already enough placed to hopefully find the one Species of Pokemon that we were trying to catch! In a little while we decided to Retire since it was getting late, and also for the rest of the usual reasons! We Retired with twenty-five Safari Balls left! Once in the Safari Zone Building , after returning our twenty-five Safari Balls left, someone called us, but we missed it! We hope that they call us back soon! We then thanked the nice Clerk , the nice Baoba , and everyone else left there! We then decided to head back to the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We headed back here! Once inside, we didn't have to log onto the PC for the usual reasons! We then thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else here for letting us stay here! I then saved to the left of the nice Nurse Joy and to the left of the PC , with Meganium to my left, in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center . 192:07
    Badges : 16
    PokeDex , Caught : 119

My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63
    Ampharos Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63

Thank you for reading this, my Update , Post !
    Claims
    Pokemon - Marshtomp
    Movie - Broly: The Legendary Super Saiyan
    TV Show - Dragon Ball Z Kai
    Favorite Video Game Character - Goku - Dragon Ball series
    Video Game - New Super Mario Bros DS

After relaxing for awhile around cianwood , I flew to saffron city and went to chat to the copycat girl that I ignored first time around, she told me about her lost doll .

Been the hero I am, I flew to the fan club house, picked up her poke doll .
    On leaving Steven appears and told me about a roaming Pokemon that has turned up .

I spend the next 30mins flying and running between city's to try and corner this Pokemon
    With no succes at all . I give up and head to the nearest poke centre and trade over a charmander and squirtle , and evolve my Kadabra , Machoke and haunter , and a poliwhirl into a politoed .

Next I check my johto dex , seen 216 ... Obtained 123 !! Number #43 is missing
    Cleffa then #93 Pineco and #102 yanmega .

I'll spend sometime next gathering these Pokemon and trying to fill my johto dex .
    my current soulsilver team

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I explored Goldenrod and beat the trainers underground for more experience before getting the Radio Card. Then I went to the gym and took on all the gym trainers before challenging Whitney. Derpina managed to defeat her Clefairy in what felt like a 5 minute battle. Rocky also managed to beat her Miltank in a much easier battle. I got the Badge and the Squirtbottle and went to the Shaking Tree while avoiding trainers. I beat the Sudowoodo and then I headed north to Ecruteak. I healed and then headed west towards Mahogany Town. Outside of the small town I captured my fourth team member, a Mankey which I named Sokka. I returned all the way to Goldenrod City and battled some of the trainers I had skipped along the way. Then I went to the Pokeathlon Dome and did the Speed challenge a few times before taking a break.

Tailor Lv.21
    Rocky Lv.21
    Derpina Lv.21
    Sokka Lv.19
    HeartGold Wedlocke
        Spoiler:- Current Party:

After getting everything right, I went ahead and battled Mewtwo. The battle against it was a joke, it did not use Psycho Cut a single time, just switched between Amnesia, Guard Swap and Power Swap. I captured it quite quickly, without taking any damage at all. After catching it, I exited Cerulean Cave, will probably never return to it in this game. Unless I want to, but that is unlikely.

Next up was Lugia. As I hadn't explored the Whirl Islands before, I went ahead and did that first. Picked up all items I could find, including ones hidden and only obtainable with the Dowsing Machine. I arrived at the bottom floor and spoke to the Sage there, who deemed me worthy to meet the legendary Lugia as I had the Silver Wing with me. Before arriving at the Throne Room, I went out and back to Cianwood in order to prepare my party for this upcoming battle. After making all necessary preparations, I went back into the whirling islands, and soon afterwards, headed into the chamber of Lugia. I had expected the Kimono Girls to appear and make their festive dance once again, but they didn't, I guess they only do that for the main legendary in the game. I battled the Guardian of the Sea, and could catch it quite easy. It was not as hard as Moltres, but still a bit of a challenge compared to the other legendaries I have been catching.

Next up, I decided to get the Kanto and Hoenn starters from Professor Oak and Steven as I hadn't been able to receive those earlier. Headed to Pallet Town and after a while, I had obtained a quite nice Squirtle from the Professor. Went to Saffron City after that and got an awesome Treecko from Steven immediately.

I will take a break from HG now, but will catch some more legendaries and other stuff in SS instead. Although I need to trade over my capture squad first as well as at least one Synchronizer.

Because through all the pain and the crippling loss, it's so good to know I'm alive

Pokécheck

Default Day 312 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 312 Sunday , February 26 , 2012 6:06,7 PM
    I started off where we left off Yesterday , in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else here for letting us stay here! The usual happened next, the Safari Zone Building , the nice Clerk , the, our paying 500 Poke for the usual, a Safari Zone Adventure , Expedition , the, our having 14,217 Poke left, the, our getting thirty Safari Balls for our Adventure , the, our getting into the Safari Zone , and the, our decided to go to the same Safari Zone Area as Yesterday , lately, and for a couple of Days or so before, the southeastern Safari Zone Area , the Mountain Safari Zone Area ! We headed there! Once there and inside, we decided to look for some Wild Pokemon in the same patch, area of wild, tall grass as Yesterday , lately, and probably for a little while in a couple of Days a while ago or so, the patch, area of wild, tall grass to the north of us when we got into the Area ! We didn't have to add, place any Objects since there was already enough placed to hopefully find the one Species of Pokemon that we were trying to catch! In a little while we decided to Retire since it was getting late, and also for the rest of the usual reasons! We Retired with twenty-six Safari Balls left! Once in the Safari Zone Building , after we returned our twenty-six remaining Safari Balls to the nice Clerk , we thanked the nice Clerk , the nice Baoba , and everyone else left there! We then decided to head back to the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We headed back here! Once inside, we didn't have to log onto the PC for the usual reasons! We then thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else here for letting us stay here! I then saved to the left of the nice Nurse Joy and to the left of the PC , with Meganium to my left, in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center . 192:36

My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63
    Ampharos Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63

Thank you for reading this, my Update , Post !

Edit: I like my new Avatar here a lot!
    Last edited by HydroSwampert; 27th February 2012 at 12:10 AM. Reason: Edit: I.......lot! :D
    Claims
    Pokemon - Marshtomp

Flygon - "Kageyoshi"
    Metagross - "Cronos"
    Vaporeon - "Tsunami"

All level 45, and currently am facing the gym leaders again in saffron city to level them up and get them ready to face the elite four. Need to got them to around level 80 so they can take on the Battle Arcade with all their moves that I want them to know.
    "Inherited Will, the Destiny of the Age, and the Dreams of its People. These are things that will not be stopped. As long as people continue to pursue the meaning of freedom, these things will never cease to be!"

Finally meeting my new Pokefriend Sparky the Pichu, who transferred through time to Johto from Kanto, I decided to put my new friend into the Pokewalker for a stroll. I was very busy writing a paper for Psychology, so I only walked 3500 steps with Sparky. He had a great time and grew to level 6. His current moves are Thundershock, Encore, Volt Tackle, and Thunderbolt. Sparky was bred from awesome. I cannot wait for him to learn Nasty Plot! Now I am off to find a light ball...

My Lv 55 avg team of 5 pokemons got routed by Will in E4 rematch. My Ursaring did a good job OHKOing the Jynx and severely hurt the Gardevoir but unfortunately my rest of the team got OHKOed by Grumpig.

Guess need to level up them further before trying to beat the E4 again. I just can't decide what to add on to my team as the 6th pokemon.

I have made my way into Saffron City, and fought my way to Sabrinas Gym Badge.

I restarted the SoulSilver game i bought from my friend about 2 months ago.. didnt really put much progress coz i was bored of SR'ing for a shiny Totodile -_-
    I gave up after 4000+ SR's and i finished off my trades that took 1500+ in my other SS game and Diamond for a Trade Shop~

~~~~~

Fought Falkner with my Lv 19 Croconaw - took me just 4 rounds xD

~~~~~

Went into the Union Cave and got past Team Rocket's evil plan on 'em Slowpoke's..

Fought Bugsy that I used Croconaw's Ice Fang attack to take down all this PKMN in 4 rounds

Got a Lediba and trained it to Ledian, also a Mareep to Flaafy. Got a Meowth from a friend and trained it aswell - I didnt train i earlier coz I needed badges

~~~~~

Just yesterday, I defeated Whitney.. Took down her Clefairy with just one hit.. then Miltank. It was pretty tough. So i decided to paralyze it, the I forgot it had a Lum berry and it cured itself -_-
    When Flaafy fainted, i used my Croconaw's Ice Fang attack and made Miltank froze xD and ended the battle with the same attack all over

~~~~~

Today, I storage Flaafy in the PC (coz i didnt much liekie :/) and went to trained my PKMN up to lv 30, which are Ledian, Meowth and Feraligatr now. Went to Morty's gym and defeated him. It only took about 5 rounds - all my PKMN knew Crunch/Psybeam/Bite to defeat all at once.

Now, I just arrived in Olivine City, I Saved in the Lighthouse to play afterschool.... nya~
    You have no idea how great it feels to be free

Before trading over stuff to SS, I noticed that I had marked the Ruins of Alph as incomplete on my map, so I went over there to see what I hadn’t done already. Turned out I hadn’t opened the hidden passage which required a Water Stone to get past, so I used the Water Stone I had and got to see what was behind the wall. Picked up the four items there, read the message and left the place. Unmarked it on my map as it now was complete.

Before making the trades, I had to do one more thing. Took out my Pokerus-infected Seaking from the PC and used it to spred the virus to a random Spinarak I had lying in my PC. Now, the trade could be done. I traded over the Spinarak as well as my precious Garchomp, Gengar and Breloom to SS. After the trade was done, I healed my Pokemon in SS at the Pokemon Center and got a notice from the Nurse about having Pokerus on the Spinarak. Dropped it in the PC afterwards as I won’t be needing it anymore, unless I decided to do some EV-training, but that isn’t very likely to happen.

Time to start with doing all preparations before catching the legendaries, just like I did with HG. First out was defeating the E4 a second time, so I started with that. Flew to the Indigo Plateau and put together a team of Garchomp, Breloom and Gengar as well as Feraligatr, Heracross and Farfetch’d from my in-game team in this game. With my team ready, I walked along the long hallway all up to the entrance of the residence of the five legendary trainers. I felt quite confident this time as I knew what was in front of me, unlike in HG.

Will was rather easy, I let Garchomp defeat his Bronzong while Gengar and Breloom were able to take care of the rest of his team.
    I started with Farfetch’d against Koga, it was able to defeat both his Skuntank and Toxicroak, but died from poison damage afterwards. Feraligatr and Gengar defeated the rest of his team, with some assistance from Garchomp.
    Bruno was tougher than I had expected. Breloom could take down most members of his team, but did in the end need a ton of assistance from Heracross and Feraligatr.
    I did mostly use Breloom and Feraligatr against Karen, which made her easy. Although Garchomp had to defeat her Spiritomb as I couldn’t risk the others losing against it.
    And lastly, Lance was a joke. Garchomp could almost take out his team all on its own, just like last time. The others had to help a bit against his Gyarados, Garchomp and Charizard though, but the battle was very easy anyway.

With all five of them out of the way, I entered the Hall of Fame for the second time on this game, and had to listen to the terrible credits music once more. As soon as said plague was over, I arrived at my house in New Bark Town. Flew to the Burnt Tower and travelled through time to last Thursday in order to use the Sinnoh Sound to capture a second Chatot as I might need it in the near future. Went to Violet City and got three new Wallpapers from the famous Big Brother in the Pokemon Center there, decided to use two of them for two of my boxes.

I went to Mt. Silver and trained my two Chatots to level 21 by battling various wild Pokemon in the grass there, this was in order for them to learn Chatter. After that, it was time for the next phase of preparation. Battle Red, for the first time in this game. I threw together a team of Garchomp, Breloom, Gengar, Feraligatr, Farfetch'd and Bibarel, the last two only to be used as HM slaves. Could quickly make my was to the top of the mountain as I had explored it before and I now knew the way after being there very recently in HG.

I spoke to Red at the summit, he looked deep into my eyes but didn't say anything. The battle started. I noticed that he used a very unexpected strategy this time, as soon as his Pokemon got low on health, he switched it out. I did never expect that to happen, especially as it didn't happen at all in HG. I used all four members of my team to defeat him, but Garchomp had to do most of the work as usual. Upon losing, Red disappeared, never to be seen again. I stood alone on the top of the legendary mountain... and the credits rolled yet again, but unfortunately not for the last time.

I arrived in my house at New Bark Town once more. The final preparation I needed to do was to kill the roamers. But since I already had captured Raikou and Latios, the only one left was Entei. I went to the Routes below Ecruteak and walked back and forward until I was on the same Route as Entei, using the map to check its location. When the both of us finally were at the same Route, I went into the battle and let my Feraligatr kill it off with Waterfall.

All preparations done, time to get into action. My first target to catch this time will be Mewtwo, so I flew to Cerulean City and explored the Cerulean Cave as I never got around to it in this game either. It was easier this time though as I knew how the whole cave was designed. I picked up all items, used the Dowsing Machine as usual to find hidden ones. Arrived at the bottom, where Mewtwo was waiting. Ignored it for the moment and went out again, switched my party to the ones I will be using for catching it instead of the ones I used for exploring the cave. Went down to the bottom of the cave again and saved in front of Mewtwo. Time to catch that thing for the last time.

Pokécheck

decided to restart SS after a wierd save file messup. Picked Cyndaquil and got him to level 12, caught a Gastly and got him to level 14, and also got a Rattata for HM slave purposes, now looking for a Mareep.

Made it to Goldenrod and checking the city out

Happy 2014

Default Day 313 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 313 Monday , February 27 , 2012 6:22,3 PM
    I started off where we left off Yesterday , in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else here for letting us stay here! The usual happened next, the Safari Zone Building , the nice Clerk , the, our paying 500 Poke for the usual, a Safari Zone Adventure , Expedition , the, our having 13,717 Poke left, the, our getting thirty Safari Balls to our Safari Zone Adventure , the, our getting into the Safari Zone , and the, our deciding to go to the same Safari Zone Area as Yesterday , lately, and probably for a couple of Days or so before, the southeastern Safari Zone Area , the Mountain Safari Zone Area ! We headed there! Once there and inside, we decided to look for some Wild Pokemon in the same patch, area of wild, tall grass as Yesterday , lately, and probably for a little while in a couple of Days a little while ago or so, the patch, area of wild, tall grass to the north of us when we got into the Area ! We didn't have to add, place and/or remove any Objects since there were already enough Objects placed to hopefully find the one Species of Pokemon that we were trying to catch! In a little while we decided to Retire since it was getting late and also for the rest of the usual reasons! We Retired with twenty-nine Safari Balls left! Once in the Safari Zone Building , after returning our twenty-nine remaining Safari Balls to the nice Clerk , we thanked the nice Clerk , the nice Baoba , and everyone else there! We then decided to head back to and into the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We headed here! Once here and inside, we didn't have to log onto the PC for the usual reasons! We then thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else here for letting us stay here! I then saved to the left of the nice Nurse Joy and to the left of the PC , with Meganium to my left, in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center . 193:04

My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.63
    Ampharos Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63

I'm watching the Daytona 500 now, but I'm not happy with what just happened. Thank you for reading this, my Update , Post !
    Claims
    Pokemon - Marshtomp

I have just started my Soul Silver again. I have decide that this time through I am going to do the Nuzlocke challenege as I have never done anything like that before and it seems fun. So I chose Totodile as my starter and NN'd him Hydra. He is Hardy natures and often dozes off.

I have a good feeling about this run, wish me luck

EDIT:
    Got my Pok'etch off Mom Then I went training Hydra and hes becoming a little strong Lv: 10. Got my running shoes and Town map. After that I went on Professor Elms errand for the "Mystery Egg", Got my Pok'edex off of Professor Oak.
    Bump into my rival who I later called Danny for some odd reason :S I thrashed him in 2 turns. Reported back to Professor Elm, got taught how to catch Pok'emon by Lyra then I carried on my mission battling all the trainers up to Route 31 where I currently am and it is also the first place I saw my first Pok'emon which was a female Pidgey which I caught and NN'd Birdie. I then trained Hydra to Lv:13 and I am in the middle of training birdie.
    Last edited by Sprat93; 28th February 2012 at 5:14 AM.
    [CENTER] !Electivire Rules!

Sig made by me

When I surfed to get to Cianwood to help Amphy.. lotsa Tentacools atatcked me x_X I dont wanna use repels - more chances finding a shiny PKMN

~~~~~

Got to Cianwood and saw Suicune and fought Eusine - I nearly lost - but Ledian to the rescue !

~~~~~

I then went to the PKMN Centre to heal my PKMN and went to the Gym. The trainers there - including Chuck were pretty easy! Due to Ledian's Psybeam attack.
    Only took me 2 rounds to defeat the leader and got my badge

~~~~~

I flew to Olivine city to heal Amphy with the medicine and Jasmine wanted to battle with me, so I did and defeated her after 3 turns with my Feraligatr

~~~~~

I went to Mahogany Town and caught a Naive Red Gyarados in the lake
    Met Lance and wanted me to help him take out Team Rocket

They were a joke - none of them can defeat my PKMN team -_- Even the Executives...
    Too strong I guess

~~~~~

When I defeated TR, i made my way to the Gym and won after 5 turns using my Feraligatr

~~~~~

When I received my Glacier badge, I got a call from prof Elm about the radio tower - so I flew in Goldenrod city and TR was taking over.. I went underground and someone gave me (err ....Lyra) a TR uniform.. I went out and wanted to fly or exit Goldenrod but I couldnt x_X... so I saved the game and wanna play around as TR Lyra...

-----

PKMN Team:

Meowth Lv 40
    Ledian Lv 40
    Feraligatr Lv 41
    Farfetch'D Lv 76 (HM Cut and Fly slave.....) nya~
    You have no idea how great it feels to be free

SS recent happening/ post story, all badges ect

I started in Olivines Pokemon Centre healing up and staring at this random guy wo I saved next to.

I flew to Cianwood shortly after to start the hike heading up to the Safari Zone, my team was Charizard, Tauros, Noctowl, Meganium and my little Totodile .

Finishing the hike I went into my usual Safari Zone set up.

I was aiming to catch any thing it didn't really matter that much, But then out of nowhere a Shiny Smearagle!

Charizard88 saving in a Pokemon centre awaiting next adventure!
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/nlr2pt.png[/IMG]
    May the flame burn forever
    [IMG]http://oi43.*******.com/2mfjeow.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/25ytxjt.jpg[/IMG]

Page 279 of 356 FirstFirst ... 179229269275276277278279280281282283289329 ... LastLast