Page 281 of 377 FirstFirst ... 181231271277278279280281282283284285291331 ... LastLast
Results 7,001 to 7,025 of 9402

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

On my quest to capture the Roamers, I had to challenge the Elite Four again. I did so using a team thrown together quickly and my Garchomp alone could rip through most of the battles. After beating Lance and arriving back at my Sweet Home in New Bark Town, the roamers had respawned. I flew to Kanto and hunted down Latias again, it did just like last time take a very long time before I could battle her and defeat her once more.

With that done, time to challenge the Elite Four… again. I brought a similar team as last time but replaced two of the ones I used with my two Chatots as I would need them towards the end. Saved before Lance and prepared my game for what was to be next. Once I got everything right, I battled Lance and got back to my home again...

With Latias respawned once more, I was now determined to catch her. Prepared my capture squad for roamers and headed to the border between Route 24 & 25. As soon as I was on the same Route as Latias, I went into a battle in the Grass… and met a wild Oddish. Ran from it and got into another battle. This time, the screen started to spin and fade away into a bright light, which made me know that I had found my target. Latias battle time. Started with Mean Look to prevent her escape from fleeing, passed the baton to my Breloom, Spore + False Swipe and I could start throwing balls. Captured her quite quickly, to my own surprise. Checked the nature and IVs, and they were just what I wanted. One down, one left to catch.

So, next up, I had to do the same with Raikou… But it wasn't as easy as I had hoped. I rebattled the Elite Four way too many times, more than I should have done. But in the end, I got the Raikou I wanted. Catching it was not easy though, probably the hardest of all the legendaries in this game. But I got it, and my legendary quest is complete for now.

I went solo on the Elite Four in Soul Silver with one of my Bellossoms. Will and Koga were the hardest. I was so close to losing on Koga. If I had got poisoned, then I would have lost for sure. Luckily I had some full restores. Then I used a lot of X battle items. Karen and Bruno weren't too bad. I was expecting the battle with Lance to be really hard. I didn't expect to win, but my Bellossom OHKO'd Lance's Garachomp.

Bellossom
    Level 100
    Nickname: Orgasmique
    Timid Nature/ Holding Left Overs
    ~ Sunny Day
    ~ Sleep Powder
    ~ Giga Drain
    ~ Synthesis

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

Default Day 319 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 319 Sunday , March 4 , 2012 6:21,2 PM
    I started off where we left off Yesterday , in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else here for letting us stay here! The usual happened next, the Safari Zone Building , the nice Clerk , the, our paying 500 Poke for the usual, a Safari Zone Adventure , Expedition , the, our having 10,717 Poke left, the, our getting thirty Safari Balls for our Adventure , the, our getting into the Safari Zone , and the, our deciding to go to the same patch, area of wild, tall grass as Yesterday , lately, and probably for a couple of Days a little while ago, the southeastern Safari Zone Area , the Mountain Safari Zone Area ! We headed there! Once there and inside, we decided to look for some Wild Pokemon in the same patch, area of wild, tall grass as Yesterday , lately, and probably for a little while a couple of Days a little while ago, the patch, area of wild, tall grass to the north of us when we got into the Area ! We didn't have to add, place and/or remove any Objects since there was already enough placed to hopefully find the one Species of Pokemon that we were trying to catch! In a little while we decided to Retire since it was getting late and for the rest of the usual reasons! We Retired with twenty-eight Safari Balls left! Once in the Safari Zone Building , after returning our twenty-eight remaining Safari Balls to the nice Clerk , we thanked the nice Clerk , the nice Baoba , and everyone else there! We then decided to head back to, and into the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We headed back here! Once back here and inside, we didn't have to log onto the PC for the usual reasons! We then thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else here for letting us stay here! I then saved to the left of the nice Nurse Joy and to the left of the PC , with Meganium to my left, in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center . 195:56
    Badges : 16
    PokeDex , Caught : 119

My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Ampharos Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63

Thank you for reading this, my Update , Post !
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

I have been soft resetting for a Shiny ho-oh forever. I still haven't even made it to Kanto since the game came out. I didn't play it all last year since I was away at college, but over the summer I played a little bit. I got to Ho-oh and started. I didn't bring it back to school with me, then over winter break I did again. I stayed home for this semester and I have been soft resetting since. It is a tiring process.
    Find me on showdown- Frankie

Went and defeated Sabrina then Misty, Then went to Pewter City to Defeat Brock, also Blaine and Janine

~~~~~

I made my way to meet Blue In the Cinnibar Islan and to tell him I got 7 Kanto Badges

-----

My PKMN Team:

Meowth Lv 56
    Ledian Lv 56
    Feraligatr Lv 57
    Wooper Lv 56
    Farfetch'D Lv 79 (HM Cut and Fly slave.....)nya~

Default Day 320 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 320 Monday , March 5 , 2012 5:22,3 PM
    I started off where we left off Yesterday , in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else here for letting us stay here! The usual happened next, the Safari Zone Building , the nice Clerk , the, our paying 500 Poke for the usual, a Safari Zone Adventure , Expedition , the, our having 10,217 Poke left, the, our getting thirty Safari Balls for our Adventure , the, our getting into the Safari Zone , and the, our deciding to go to the same Safari Zone Area as Yesterday , lately, and probably for a couple of Days a little while ago, the southeastern Safari Zone Area , the Mountain Safari Zone Area ! We headed there! Once there and inside, we decided to look for some Wild Pokemon in the same patch, area of wild, tall grass as Yesterday , lately, and probably for a little while a couple of Days a little while ago, the patch, area of wild, tall grass to the north of us when we got into the Area ! We didn't have to add, place and/or remove any Objects since there were already enough placed there to hopefully find the one Species of Pokemon that we were trying to catch. In a little while we decided to Retire since it was getting late, and also for the rest of the usual reasons. We Retired with all thirty of our Safari Balls left. Once in the Safari Zone Building , after returning our thirty remaining Safari Balls to the nice Clerk , we thanked the nice Clerk , the nice Baoba , and everyone else left there! We then decided to head back to the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center . We headed back here! Once here and inside, we didn't have to log onto the PC for the usual reasons. We the thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else here for letting us stay here! I then saved to the left of the nice Nurse Joy and to the left of the PC , with Meganium to my left, in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center . 196:24
    PokeDex , Caught : 119

My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Ampharos Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63

I like the Update so far to SPPF ! It looks like Groups might be back, or they're something different! So far, the only bad thing is that it was going a little bit slow for me. That might just because of how new is it to this Server !
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Default March 6, 2011

Trainer Name: Justin
    ID Number: 60491
    Money: $104469
    Pokedex: 55
    Badges: 8
    Time: 48:37
    Team:

|Reptar M lv.49|Albus M lv.45|Flounder F lv.46|Tony Stark M lv.45|JacobBlack M lv.45|Kidscoop F lv.44|

Journal Entry: What is up?

It's been a really interesting past couple of days. I mean, guess what. I'm the Champion of Johto! I beat Lance!

I breezed by Will relatively easily; his Psychic types were no match for JacobBlack, Tony Stark, and Reptar. Reptar led the battle, our first match of the Pokemon League. It seemed fitting.

Next was Koga. I relied mainly on Albus's Extrasensory this time around, although JacobBlack's Flamethrower was also useful.

Bruno also fell to the power of Albus's Air Slash/Extrasensory.

Karen was the last of the Elite Four. Her team was a bit more roundabout, and I think everyone had a chance to take place in these battles. The last few words she said to me rung deep in me though.

And finally, it was the Champion Lance. I thought it would be more difficult, but I set up 3 Stockpiles with Flounder, and then started spamming a couple of Charge Beams and Blizzards. My final battle though, was Reptar and Aerodactyl. It was a hard fight, but Reptar pulled through in the end.

Professor Oak came to greet me and congratulate me, and Mary tried to hit me up with an interview, but Lance rushed me out, thankfully. I was too shellshocked to really answer questions.

I thought back to all the battles we'd had, from battle with Roran, to Gym Battles, to Team Rocket battles, and all the fun things my Pokemon and I have been through, and it's hard to believe that we finally made it.

I'm currently at home, writing this, in the morning, before I face the world and see what lies next in my adventure. It's a nice feeling right now, and I'd like to enjoy it.

Feel like you need a little more Pokemon in your life? Tune into our show!
    EPISODE 55 - SLOWPOKE HOLIDAY
    Looking for something Pokemon-related to listen to while playing through Pokemon XY? This episode is for you!!
    Released: 12/11/14

Guess who claimed Luxray?!

MY PLANT MONOTYPE! Is a mess..., no, it's just that it's WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY TOO HARD TO HAVE A PLANT MONOTYPE IN JOHTO!

Having gotten only ONE badge in like 6 hours of gameplay, I must train my Pokémon team to 25 so I can beat Bugsy!

This is my theme as by now:

Bayleef level 23

Skiploom level 19

Weepinbell level 21

Oddish level 15

Oddish level 5

So give me luck, if you have some to spare lol.

Player's Name: Zafyron, White Friend Code: 1721 - 6526 - 2990. If you want to trade, just tell me!

Since I had no other use for my HeartGold save file, I restarted the game. I chose to play as the female character and I named her Carmen, for no apparent reason. I got all the important stuff done inside house, and then I went to Professor Elm's lab to collect my Johto Starter Pokemon. I chose Totodile because I had used the others many times already. I left town but Professor Elm gave me his Pokegear number before I left. I went to Cherrygrove City and I battled wild Pokemon along the way there. I healed at the Cherrygrove City Pokemon Center, and got the Running Shoes from an old man in town. I made my way to Mr. Pokemon's house and when I got there, I received the Egg from Mr. Pokemon. Professor Oak gave me the Pokedex and then Elm called me and asked me to return to his lab. I headed south to Cherrygrove City afterwards and I saved there.

Default Day 321 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 321 Tuesday , March 6 , 2012 5:18, 9, 20 PM
    I started off where we left off Yesterday , in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else here! The usual happened next, the Safari Zone Building , the nice Clerk , the, our paying 500 Poke for the usual, a Safari Zone Adventure , Expedition , the, our having 9,717 Poke left, the, our getting thirty Safari Balls for our Adventure , the, our getting into the Safari Zone , and the, our deciding to go to the same Safari Zone Area as Yesterday , lately, and probably for a couple of Days a little while ago, the southeastern Safari Zone Area , the Mountain Safari Zone Area ! We headed there! Once there and inside, we decided to work with the Objects this time first. We decided to remove fifteen of our placed Peak , Mountain Objects . We did. Once done, we decided to placed seventeen Water Objects . We did. We placed nine Puddles and eight Water Holes mainly along the north, the northwest, and the west sides. Once done, we decided to look for some Wild Pokemon in the same patch, area of wild, tall grass as Yesterday , lately, and probably for a little while in a couple of Days a little while ago, the patch, area of wild, tall grass to the north of us when we were done playing the Water Objects ! In a little while, I caught a Male Lv.45 Sealeo , #364 , with my first Safari Ball ! In a little while, we decided to Retire since it was getting late, and also for the rest of the usual reasons! We Retired withtwenty-nine Safari Balls left! Once in the Safari Zone Building , after returning our twenty-nine remaining Safari Balls to the nice Clerk , we thanked the nice Clerk , the nice Baoba , and everyone else left there! We then decided to head back here, to the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We did. Once here and inside, we logged onto the PC , and then again onto Bill's PC for me! We looked at the one Pokemon that we caught Today ! He's pretty cool, awesome, amazing, and strong! We then logged off of Bill's PC for me, and then again off of the PC . We then thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else here for letting us stay here. I then saved to the left of the nice Nurse Joy and to the left of the PC , with Meganium to my left, the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center . 196:52
    PokeDex , Caught : 120

My Team is:
    Meganium lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63
    Ampharos Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63

I finally made some progress! Hooray! Thank you for reading this, my Update , Post !
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

I worked a little bit on my safarri zone. Also I have started training a gastly I got off the GTS at level 4. I didn't spend that long on him but already at 28 so im fairly happy with out.

Badge wise i have to take out brock, Blaine and Blue still. But im not that focused on that right now.
    Team
    @ lvl 54
    @ lvl 52
    @ lvl 41
    @ lvl 53
    @ lvl 28
    @ poliwhirl

I defeated Blue with my team - he was a lil toughie caused me to use 3 Max Revives xD

~~~~~

I defeated him so i made my way to Mt Silver

-----

My PKMN Team:

Meowth Lv 58
    Ledian Lv 58
    Feraligatr Lv 58
    Wooper Lv 58
    Farfetch'D Lv 80 (HM Cut and Fly slave.....)

+++++

In my other SS game, I hatched my shiny Swablu finaley xD nya~

I am still soft resetting for this shiny Ho-oh. -___-

Have not been on here for months so, here we go!

I went to catch some Pokemon. Then, challenged the elite four but lost. So, i trained my Pokemon vs gym leader rematches for some quick level ups. Then i saved.

Total number of badges: 9
    Money: $999999

My team:
    Level 55(M)
    Level 55(F)
    Level 55 (F)
    Level 55 (M)
    Level 55 (M)

Btw, need to get rid of Arceus anyone have a good itea of who i can replace him with?
    Last edited by pokemon82; 7th March 2012 at 8:10 AM. Reason: Made the post better
    My Pokemon Heart Gold Team:
    Level 6 (M) (team still in progress!)

Follow me on twitter @ twitter.com/CenaCeNation201 (Yes, i'm a WWE fan and a Pokemon fan xD)
    Check out my youtube channel @ youtube.com/pokemon7276!!
    I'm simply..(soft voice) awesome

Was just beginning to catch Unowns in my HeartGold to send over to my Pokemon Black. I hunted the top area first for the ? and ! Unowns and found the ! one first, then the second one was also an !, but it was shiny! Not a great shiny, but a shiny nonetheless! It's my second shiny Unown, with my first being an Unown W from Diamond.

Despite having a Modest Synch Alakazam in front, both the normal and shiny Unown ! I just caught had Hasty natures....
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

After a few days of gameplay, i have made some progress. I now have 14 badges with Blain and Blue still left to go. However I will hold off from battling those gym leaders as I am replacing my Poliwrath with Squirtle and I am currently raising a Rhyhorn. My Jolteon and Gengar and are really starting to dominate now, both are at level 61 thanks to many challenges at the Elite 4 and my Altaria is looking great at level 58. My Froslass is now my strongest at level 63. I recently caught a murkrow and raised it so I could eventually evolve it into an Honchkrow, however I still need to decide if I will merge it into my starting six or just have it as a back up for Altaria.

I headed to Mahogany Town and upon arriving I went straight to the Lake of Rage. I defeated the Red Gyarados for experience and then I talked with Lance and we went back to Mahogany Town. He discovered a Team Rocket hideout in the small town and I had to go through this place by myself. There were quite a few Rocket grunts there, as well as two different executives. Lance finally decided to help out with the last executive so his Dragonite and my Intoxikate wiped the floor with Arianna. Most of my team was close to leveling up so I leveled them on the route between Mahogany and the Lake of Rage. I went ahead and leveled up Intoxikate to Lv35 where she evolved into Weezing. I took a break before entering the gym.

Tailor Lv.33
    Rocky Lv.33
    Derpina Lv.33
    Sokka Lv.33
    Intoxikate Lv.35
    Cocoa Lv.32
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

I've just reset my Heart Gold game. I've picked Totodile as my starter and nicknamed him ADHDCROC. I wanted to do the Nuzlocke challenge, but I enjoy normal gaming much more.
    Last edited by Aggro; 7th March 2012 at 11:25 PM.
    Death metal isn't a hobby, death metal is a lifestyle.

Like my rock/metal band!

Still resetting for this Ho-oh, around 2000.
    Last edited by fasola91; 8th March 2012 at 2:13 AM.

Default Day 322 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 322 Wednesday , March 7 , 2012 9:07,8 PM
    I started off where we left off Yesterday , in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else here! The usual happened next, the Safari Zone Building , the nice Clerk , the, our paying 500 Poke for the usual, a Safari Zone Adventure , Expedition , the, our having 9,217 Poke left, the, our getting thirty Safari Balls for our Adventure , the, our getting into the Safari Zone , and the, our deciding to go to the same Safari Zone Area as Yesterday , lately, and probably for a couple of Days a little while ago, the southeastern Safari Zone Area , the Mountain Safari Zone Area ! We headed there! Once there and inside, we decided to look for some Wild Pokemon in the same patch, area of wild, tall grass as Yesterday , lately, and probaly for a little while in a couple of Days a little while ago, the patch, area of wild, tall grass to the north of us when we got into the Area ! We didn't have to add, place and/or remove any Objects since we already had enough Objects placed to hopefully find the one Species of Wild Pokemon that we were trying to find in that Area ! In a little while we decided to Retire since it was getting even later, and for the rest of the usual reasons! We Retired with twenty-six Safari Balls left! Once in the Safari Zone Building , after returning our twenty-six Safari Balls to the nice Clerk , someone called us, but we missed it. We hope that they call us back soon. We then thanked the nice Clerk , the nice Baoba , and everyone else left there. We then decided to head back to, and into the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center . We headed back here. Once here and inside, we didn't have to log onto the PC for the usual reasons. We then thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else here for letting us stay here. I then saved to the left of the nice Nurse Joy and to the left of the PC , with Meganium to my left, in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center . 197:22

My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.63
    Ampharos Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63

Thank you for reading this , my Update , Post !
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

I reseted my file.

Chose the boy and named myself Poke7276 (my name on the chatbox) i chose Totodile. I got the egg from Mr.Pokemon. Then faced a mystery guy which i named Byron.

Then i saved my progress

Team:
    Level 6 (M)
    My Pokemon Heart Gold Team:
    Level 6 (M) (team still in progress!)

Follow me on twitter @ twitter.com/CenaCeNation201 (Yes, i'm a WWE fan and a Pokemon fan xD)
    Check out my youtube channel @ youtube.com/pokemon7276!!
    I'm simply..(soft voice) awesome

I love having the Lucky Egg just handed to you in Black/White, and it's so helpful I wanted one for my SoulSilver game.

This meant I had to find a wild Chansey. I tried the Safari Zone, which reminded me of how much I hate that place. I couldn't catch a single Chansey! I figured the next best thing was to wait for a Swarm. Less than a week passed as I kept my eye on the radio, until last night - Chansey were swarming on Route 13! YES!

It turned out that these Chansey were also difficult to catch. I had to keep switching between my Haunter's Hypnosis and Scyther's False Swipe, but Softboiled made it near impossible. After finally catching one with an Oval Stone, I was ready to give up. Until I remembered an ability that lets you see a Pokemon's held item! I looked up the Frisk ability, and within minutes I had a Stantler - with Hypnosis, no less! I went back to Route 13, and the second Chansey I found had a Lucky Egg! One Hypnosis, one False Swipe, one Dusk Ball, and it was mine! It was almost too easy!

Since Chansey are swarming for the rest of the day, I think I'll keep looking for another Lucky Egg or two. XD

~Psychic

Default Day 323 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 323 Thursday , March 8 , 2012 5:42,3 PM
    I started off where we left off Yesterday , in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemmon Center ! We thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else here for letting us stay here! The usual happened next, the Safari Zone Building , the nice Clerk , the, our paying 500 Poke for the usual, a Safari Zone Adventure , Expedition , the, our having 8,717 Poke left, the, our getting thirty Safari Balls for our Adventure , the, our getting into the Safari Zone , and the, our deciding to go to the same Safari Zone Area as Yesterday , lately, and probably for a little while in a couple of Days a little while ago, the southeastern Safari Zone Area , the Mountain Safari Zone Area ! We headed there. Once there, we decided to look for some Wild Pokemon in the same patch, area of wild, tall grass as Yesterday , lately, and probably for a little while a couple of Days a little while ago! We didn't have to add, place and/or remove any Objects since we already had enough Objects placed to hopefully find the one Species of Wild Pokemon that we were trying to catch! In a little while we decided to Retire since it was getting late, and alsof or the rest of the usual reasons! We Retired with twenty-nine Safari Balls left. Once in the Safari Zone Building , after returning our twenty-nine Safari Balls to the nice Clerk , we thanked the nice Clerk , the nice Baoba , and everyone else left there! We then decided to head back to and into the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center . We headed back here. Once here and inside, we didn't have to log onto the PC for the usual reasons! We then thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else here. I then saved to the left of the nice Nurse Joy and to the left of the PC , with Meganium to my left, in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center . 197:52

My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63
    Ampharos Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63

woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

So I officially started over my Soul Silver game.

Renamed my character: BT.

My first pokemon is a Cydnyquil.

I saved the game after that. Now I am ready to start this thing again.

All credits for BT's Army Against Arrogance Banner goes to Brutaka.
    All Credits to Black Terminator's Region Express banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Currently SRing for a Shiny Chikorita. Does the picture before you choose show if it's shiny, or do you have to select it?

Page 281 of 377 FirstFirst ... 181231271277278279280281282283284285291331 ... LastLast