Page 287 of 374 FirstFirst ... 187237277283284285286287288289290291297337 ... LastLast
Results 7,151 to 7,175 of 9342

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

Default Day 352 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 352 Friday, April 6th, 2012 9:27,8 PM
    I started off where we left off Yesterday, in the Battle Factory, in the Battle Frontier! We thanked the two nice Clerks and everyone else here for letting us stay here! We then talked to the two nice Clerks! I had entered myself in a Single Battle Lv.50 Seven Battle Streak here in the Battle Factory! In a little while, out of the six Pokemon Snubbull, Teddiursa, Drowzee, Torchic, Wailmer, and Clefairy, we chose Snubbull, Torchic, and Wailmer! We switched Pokemon for this new Streak of mine. In a little while, in the arena, we started battling for my new seven battle Streak! We won our first battle, but we lost our second battle. We switched Pokemon back. We entered in another Streak like this one once we got back into the lobby. In a little while, out of the six Pokemon Gloom, Croagunk, Snover, Mime Jr., Oddish, and Riolu, we chose Riolu, Croagunk, and Snover! We then switch Pokemon for this new Streak of mine. In a little while we started battling for our new Streak of seven battles in the arena here! We won our first battle, our second battle, our third battle, our fourth battle, our fifth battle, our sixth battle, and our seventh battle! We received five BPs, Battle Points, for beating that Streak of seven battles! We switched our Pokemon back shortly after. Once in the lobby, in a little while, someone called us, but we missed it! We hope that they call us back soon if they want to talk! We then thanked the two nice Clerks and everyone else left for letting us stay here and for everything else that we have done here lately! I then saved to the right and to the back a little bit of the two nice Clerks, to the left of the TV, in the Battle Factory, in the Battle Frontier. 214:47
    Badges: 16
    PokeDex, Caught: 120

My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.63
    Ampharos Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63

That second Streak that I did today went pretty good! Thank you for reading this, my Update, Post!
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

So I turned the game on and realised I was in Mahogany town so I knew I had to go to Gyarados. So I did, trained up my dudes a little and then went on the face the shiny beast. Weepingbell started the battle because I knew Gyra had no counter to his powders. So I went with the risky poison powder to start off. I am severly underleved so I though the more damage I can get on it the better. I missed the first time but hit the second and the used acid until he just reached red health. Surprisingly Mango the weepingbell didn't faint. I used a great ball and got him first go. I was pretty stoked about that and who wouldn't be?

My team is currently:
    Quilava level 29
    Goldbat level 29
    Weepingbell level 29
    Sycther level 26
    Tauros level 27

My team is so underleved that I am thinking of starting a new game. I am not really liking my team that much anyways so it's going to be a hard decision whether I should start again or not. Until next time.
    Ruby: 0/8
    Sapphire: 0/8
    Emerald: 7/8
    FireRed: 8/8
    LeafGreen: 6/8
    Diamond: 0/8
    Pearl: 0/8
    Platinum: 7/8
    HeartGold: 16/16 (350/493)
    SoulSilver: 9/16
    Black:
    White:
    White 2:
    Black 2:

FC= 1121 0822 2345

Day 2 Of my heartgold adventure

It all started when i chose my name "Koga" When starting this file i didn't want to do what i usually do, wich is put together an impossible team to beat.
    Instead this time i wanted to specialize in a Poison Mono type team, I started with cyndaquil took him to lvl 15 and rushed to sprout tower catching my first poison pokemon to add to the team.
    This pokemon is gastly, after a few tries i finally caught a decent looking one Wich was timid and VERY finicky , i crunched his stats and his IV's were pretty dam good so i kept him. Hes in a premier ball and his name is Nocturne.

After catching this i realized i didnt need cyndaquil anymore, this will be my new starter! I then quickly looked for another poison poke in the area, my plan was originally to go for an Ekans, but failing to rrealize hes a version exclusive to SS, im playing heartgold. I then looked for a spinarak,(i know they suck ) but it was just too hard to resist a poison / bug spider... When i finally caught one i liked, He was Careful Nature -sp atk + sp def, when seeing this i fell in love becuz SP.def is what ariados lacks, then i checked the iv's and they were also pretty impressive, i named this little guy Parker,Like spidey .

Later on i was thinking what would make this team pretty OP right now, then i thought, TENTACOOL! so i got my old rod and fished and fished nonstop until i finally found a decent tentacool after hours of looking (5% chance to show up with good rod instead of magikarp) He ended up being a BOLD nature and thats what tentacool lacks, his IVS looked very good and again i caught this poke in a premier ball so it was like awsome... I named my tenta Shady Nate

This wraps up my progress so far, i plan on catching a decent zubat/ venonat maybe and a grass/psn hopefully, but ill let the events unfold.
    Sarkhan

Tortarus Malfegor GlacierExpediaLucifer Optimus

Sirperas, I absolutely love your team! You have a very similar style of pokemon then me, or at least have 3 of my favorite pokes together in one team :P .

I personally just traded over Captain the scyther to evolve him into a Scizor and I should probably finish Kanto someday xD .

Quote Originally Posted by smartie View Post
    Sirperas, I absolutely love your team! You have a very similar style of pokemon then me, or at least have 3 of my favorite pokes together in one team :P .

I personally just traded over Captain the scyther to evolve him into a Scizor and I should probably finish Kanto someday xD .
    LoL I am glad you like it. I was going to evolve Electabuzz, Magmar and Scyther some days ago but I realized I didn't have more Magmarizers, Electrizers (don't know how to spell) or Metal Coats so... I have to wait :P My last Pokemon will be a Dragonite

Quote Originally Posted by Sirperas View Post
    LoL I am glad you like it. I was going to evolve Electabuzz, Magmar and Scyther some days ago but I realized I didn't have more Magmarizers, Electrizers (don't know how to spell) or Metal Coats so... I have to wait :P My last Pokemon will be a Dragonite
    You can buy one from the Goldenrod Game Corner, but you need to play a lot. I assume your going to go with the Extremespeed Dratini?
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

This is only a quick thing, but I have begun my HG gameplay! SnivyTR began his journey after having a dream of talking to Prof Oak (he hopes to find a doctor on mental issues soon). Heading downstairs, he gets a bag, a save item, and an options box (clicked on ASAP, as the speed of the text sucked). We then headed out, and got hit by a Marill. Top 10 embarrasing moments! Lyra and HER Marill leave without talking, which is wierd as she's meant to be his friend...

Professor Elm gives Snivy the option (no repeat intended) of who he'd like to travel the region with. Actually, 2 regions. Anyway, Snivy likes Cynadaquill, but he had already chosen it before (Blastooka says hello). So he goes for the leaf dinosaur, Chikorita, whom we named Lemon. And that's it! Lemon is Female. More coming soon!

Quote Originally Posted by AquaRegisteel View Post
    You can buy one from the Goldenrod Game Corner, but you need to play a lot. I assume your going to go with the Extremespeed Dratini?
    Yes, I cant bother to waste my time on the game corner

So, I went through the Ice Path and went directly to the gym!! SO EASY! XD

Here's how the battle went:

Feraligatr VS Gyarados: Immediately changed to Electabuzz.
    Electabuzz VS Gyarados: One discharge got him.
    Feraligatr VS Dragonair: Ice Fang got her with red HP, and I then changed to Scyther.
    Scyther VS Dragonair: One Wing Attack got her.
    Feraligatr VS Dragonair: One Ice Fang, but I got paralyzed so I changed to Pupitar.
    Pupitar VS Dragonair: She used a Full Restore, and eventually defeated me.
    Magmar VS Dragonair: Lava Plume got her.
    Electabuzz VS Kingdra: SO! I used Discharge and she got paralyzed and failed her attack. I used ThunderPunch and she had yellow HP, but a berry cured her. She missed her attack also. Another Discharge and she got red HP and missed her attack again. She used a Full Restore, and I used Discharge, PARALYZING her AGAIN XD I used Discharge and she missed her attack. I used another Discharge and defeated Clair
    Last edited by TheSirPeras; 7th April 2012 at 7:13 PM.

I just recently restarted my HG.Chose Chikorita,battled some wild pokemon,made it to Cherrygrove City.Went to Mr.Pokemon's house,and returned to battle Rival.Got to Elm's Lab,and named my rival Brian.I returned to Cherrygrove and traded over my Dratini Egg,hoping to hatch it.I then got to Violet City and saved.My team:

Chikorita Lv10
    Egg
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

After days of adding to my pokedex I went from 42 entries of my pokedex to 130 entries. I have now defeated the evil Team Rocket at the Radio Tower and now I am making my way to Ice PAth where I will eventually take on Clair. But before I do that I want to evolve on of my Eevees into Umbreon.

My Team:
    Charizard lvl 40
    Pikachu lvl 40
    Lucario lvl 37
    Haunter lvl 37
    Alakazam lvl 35
    Vapereon lvl 39

Default Day 353 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 353 Saturday, April 7th, 2012 7:25,6 PM
    I started off where we left off Yesterday, in the Battle Factory, in the Battle Frontier! We thanked the two nice Clerks and everyone else in here for letting us stay here! We then talked to the two nice Clerks. We had entered ourself in our second Seven Battle Streak in a row, a Single Battle Lv.50 Seven Battle Streak here in the Battle Factory! In a little while, out of the six Pokemon Ninjask, Electabuzz, Misdreavus, Furret, Grumpig, and Lunatone, we chose Ninjask, Electabuzz, and Grumpig! We switched our Pokemon for this Streak! In a little while, we started battling in the Arena here for our next Seven Battle Streak, our second Seven battle Streak in a row for now, a Single Battle Lv.50 Seven Battle Strea here in the Battle Factory! We won our first Battle, but we lost our second Battle, partially due to a pretty strong Camerupt! Shortly after, we switched our Pokemon back. Once in the lobby in a little while, someone called us, but we missed it! We hope that they call us back soon if they want to talk! We then thanked the two nice Clerks and everyone else left here for letting us stay here and for the rest of what we did here so far today! I then saved to the right and back a little bit of the two nice Clerks, and to the left of the TV, in the Battle Factory, in the Battle Frontier. 215:20
    Badges: 16
    PokeDex, Caught: 120

My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Ampharos Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63

Oh well! I tried! Well, I'll try again tomorrow! Also, happy day after Good Friday since I forgot to say anything about Good Friday here yesterday! Thank you for reading this, my Update, Post!
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Just returned the generator today i feel so proud

also any idea's on what pokemon should i get for my 6th slot?

I have
    dragonite,genger,feriligator,typhlosion,jolteon
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

After a dismal night sleeping because if imagining chocolate eggs, SnivyTR decides that Lemon isn't what he wanted. SO, he decides to contact his friend ASH, in Sinnoh. ASH was asked to breed him a couple of pokemon, and to give him the eggs. ASH begins to breed...

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    Just returned the generator today i feel so proud

also any idea's on what pokemon should i get for my 6th slot?

I have
    dragonite,genger,feriligator,typhlosion,jolteon
    Since you don't have any Pokemon with stab moves against electric moves, you should get someone like Tyranitar or Rhyperior?

Since it is my birthday in 8 days, I'm planning on getting Heart Gold, since my Soul Silver shiny starter hunt isn't helping me much.
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

Restarted on SS because I didn't like my team. This time, I chose Chikorita as my starter and I'm loving it. Right now, I just cleared out Slowpoke Well and fought the second Rival Battle. This is my current team, what do you guys think? (All level 14 except Bayleef) Bayleef (17), Zubat, Flaffy, and Wooper.

credits to Trickster44 for the banner

White FC:4341 6355 3018
    White 2 FC:4170 2427 0381

Appel's PC:

I got my team to lv 24, paras evolved, golbat even evolved which I was graetly surprised by, I beat Morty really easily with cranidos and crobat, and am now on the next route. I will hopefully catch my final team member soon.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sirperas View Post
    Since you don't have any Pokemon with stab moves against electric moves, you should get someone like Tyranitar or Rhyperior?
    Thanks but i think the only way i can get him is at mt cornett
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

I battled most of the trainers but In still need to catch a farfetched, tauros, and my 6th team member, miltank.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

After a bit of training, and meeting the all-mighty famous Youngster Joey, the team has made way to Violet City. It was quite a struggle to get up through Bellsprout Tower, as no one had any super effective moves against those two types. At the top however, that red headed guy Zangyak defeated the Elder in a battle, but the elder was quick enough to heal his monsters before fighting Anni's. The battle was nothing special or noteworthy, but in the end the HM for Flash was obtained. Then the team could go to the gym!

The Violet Gym itself was magic and floating in the air and stuff. Surprisingly no one was worried if anyone would fall several yards to the floor. Not even the gym leader, who was...

Blue Haired Bird Keeper Boss
    FALKNER
    V.S.

Thanks to its egg move, Bareilles' Thunderbolt OHKO'd the Pidgey. Pidgeotto was a bit tougher, as when the big bird Tackled, it did a lot but paralyzed due to Static. Thunderbolt didn't do much, and when the Pichu used Charm it didn't work well due to fainting to a critical hit Tackle. Aquisa and Pidgeotto fought hand in hand with Bubblebeams and Roosts, until Aquisa got a critical hit five turns later and one the badge for the team.

Turns out Prof. Elm frantically and annoyingly called Anni to get keep the egg that started the whole adventure. And apparently a Kimono Girl was interested in it.
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    Thanks but i think the only way i can get him is at mt cornett
    You can get Ryhorn and Larvitar at the Safari Zone I was able to get them both after I got my sixth badge, but I chose to go with Larvitar You could also get a Gliscor, you can catch Gligar at the route after the eighth gym But don't just choose one of those I said, if I was you I would just choose a Pokemon I like with Stab against Electric. There are tons :P

Restarted my HeartGold. Chose Cyndaquil. Caught a Pidgey and began training. I avoided Joey so I could come back after sixteen gyms and stomp him into the ground. Made it Violet. Destroyed Sprout Tower. Now I'm heading to Falkner.

Quilava lvl 14
    Pidgey lvl 12
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Ugh, the starterless thing sucked. Anyway, back to square one with Lemon the Chikorita (I never actually traded for a egg). Yeah, back with Lemon the Calm Chikorita. I'm actually planning my team, and if anyone wants me to use a specific Pokemon, tell me and I'll probably use it.

Quote Originally Posted by snivy trainer View Post
    Ugh, the starterless thing sucked. Anyway, back to square one with Lemon the Chikorita (I never actually traded for a egg). Yeah, back with Lemon the Calm Chikorita. I'm actually planning my team, and if anyone wants me to use a specific Pokemon, tell me and I'll probably use it.
    You might want to use a Scizor, that thing has 9 resistences, and together with Heracross is probably the strongest bug/another type, here being steel, type

I finally caught a miltank, then I beat the trainers in the lighthouse to get her up in levels, after that I got the good rod and caught a krabby to trade the fishing guy and get a voltorb, then I caught a farfetched and a tauros, then I battled the swimmers and got to Cianwood city, got the medicine, and got the shuckle.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Page 287 of 374 FirstFirst ... 187237277283284285286287288289290291297337 ... LastLast