Page 292 of 376 FirstFirst ... 192242282288289290291292293294295296302342 ... LastLast
Results 7,276 to 7,300 of 9394

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

So....many.......Rockets! There low levels are good training for Lickitung and Misdreavus though. On the 3rd floor of the Radio Tower after a typical fight with a grunt, Lickitung learned Rollout and then evolved into one of my favorite 4th Gen Pokemon.......Lickilicky!!! It's so adorable! Anyway, I continued up to the top floor only to find Petrel again causing trouble but Misdreavus and Lickilicky sorted out his team of Koffings and Weezing easily. He gave me a key to the Underground area so I headed there. Upon entering Luke bombarded me and challenged me to a battle. Because our teams are around the same level I expected a difficult fight, but I was proved wrong by how easy all his Pokemon went down. There were also a lot of Rockets down here for some reason but I trounced them as is the usual. I found out they were holding the director hostage down here and he thanked my saving him by giving me a key to the Radio Tower.

In this new area of the Radio Tower there weren't a lot of trainers, just a lot of Excutives. Proton challenged me first but his Golbat and Weezing couldn't handle Crobat and Misdreavus. Ariana stuck with her Arbok, Murkrow, and Vileplume. Crobat took out Vileplume and Arbok while Quagsire beat her Murkrow. I took the elevator up to the top and had a battle with Archer. Quagsire beat his Houndour with a single Surf. His Houndoom somehow beat both Quagsire and Crobat but Lickilicky saved the day. Forretress took out his Koffing and with that Team Rocket was done for. The director showed up and gave me a Rainbow Wing. Upon leaving the Tower I flew to Mahogany Town and took a break.

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

I basically kept training my Pokemon. I wanna get all of my Pokemon to level 70 before going to Red. Feraligatr is level 63, Dragonite is level 59, the others are between 56-58

Default Day 364 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 364 Wednesday, April 18th, 2012 6:20,1 PM
    I started off where we left off Yesterday, in the Battle Factory, in the Battle Frontier! We thanked the two nice Clerks and everyone else here for letting us stay here! We then went over and talked to the two nice Clerks. We had gotten ourselves entered in our second Single Battle Lv.50 Seven Battle Streak here in the Battle Factory! In a little while, out of the six Pokemon Noctowl, Sharpedo, Ninjask, Gorebyss, Tangela, and Wormadam, we chose Ninjask, Sharpedo, and Tangela! We switched Pokemon for this hopefully Seven Battle Streak. In a little while, once in the Battle Factory's Arena, we started battling for our second hopefully Seven Battle Streak in a row here! We won our first Battle, our second Battle, our third Battle, our fourth Battle, and our fifth Battle, but we lost our sixth Battle. In a little while, we switched our Pokemon back. In a little while in the lobby, Doug called us, but we missed it! We hope that he calls back if he really wants to talk! We then thanked the two nice Clerks and everyone else left here for letting us stay here and for doing everything else that we have done so far here today! I then saved to the right and to the back a little bit of the two nice Clerks, and to the left of the TV, in the Battle Factory, in the Battle Frontier. 223:52
    Badges: 16
    Pokedex, Caught: 120

My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.63
    Ampharos Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63

Today's the day before the day of my anniversary of doing this HeartGold Walkthrough for a regular year, and two days before my anniversary of doing this HeartGold Walkthrough for a leap year! I lost in my Streak today. Oh well. I'll try again tomorrow! Thank you for reading this, my Update, Post!
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Since i came home i started lvling my team and now everyone looks a lot better. ^^ I found a really nice place to train! On the road to the safari zone, up on the 1st waterfall and in the 4x5 pstvh of grass. You can find Miltanks lvl 35 and a lot of Dittos! The miltanks give 1k exp each! *__* To get a lot of exp from the Dittos i hit them with a week attack and let them transform. That way it counts as if you defeated a lvl 35 Alakazam and gives you nice a nice amount of exp. My goal is to get my team to lvl 50 and take on the Victory road and League.

My curent team in Soul Silver

Bold lvl 50 El. Dora Bold lvl 50 Delli Quite lvl 50 KimJongLee Docile lvl 50 MasterDerp Hardy lvl 50 Billy Bashful lvl 50 Shakugan

Picked up SS for the first time in ages. Hardly played since I restarted the game following a mass exodus of all my good 'mons to White, and some to HG. Found i'd only just picked up the Pokedex and had one monster; my Lv.8 Cyndaquil. Heading out to Cherrygrove City, I caught a Pidgey. And in Cherrygrove, I traded it to Platinum for a Bagon.

Current Team:

Blaze @ Lv. 8
    Timid Nature
    Moveset: Tackle, Leer, Smokescreen

Bagon @ Lv. 28
    Lax Nature
    Moveset: Leer, Headbutt, Focus Energy, Ember

A journey begins! Again!
    Pokemon Y
    Kalos Gym Badges: 8 | Elite Four Wins: 1 | Pokedex: 213 | Time: 20:19

Pokemon X
    Kalos Gym Badges: 8 | Elite Four Wins: 1 | Pokedex: 208 | Time: 14:51

3DS Friend Code - 3024 - 6764 - 1919
    Friend Safari: Bug - Ledyba, Volbeat, Pinsir

Wobbuffet lost against Clair's Kingdra, so I had to send out my Feraligatr. I managed to get a good Blizzard attack in, but Kingdra didn't faint even after getting hit by that. I had to endure its counter-attack, and then I used my Fearow against Clair's Kingdra instead since I didn't want Kingdra to beat Feraligatr. Fearow managed to defeat Kingdra with a strong Aerial Ace attack, and all that was left to defeat was Clair's second Dragonair. I used Fearow against it at the start, but I swapped out to my Feraligatr since it had a better chance of defeating Dragonair. I managed to defeat Clair's last Dragonair with a Blizzard attack, but Clair didn't give me the Rising Badge after that battle because of her pride. I had to heal my Pokemon at the Blackthorn City Pokemon Center, and then head for the Dragon's Den in order to complete Clair's task in order to get the Rising Badge. I saved once inside.

Just completed the pokemon league. Gotta blaze through Kanto and get a Metal coat so I can get my Scizor<3
    Pokemon Crystal Team

My "Favorites" Team

I've lost everything I've loved tryin to earn something,
    So whats the point of speaking words if nobody learns nothing?

Kept training my Pokemon at Mt. Silver! Finally got Feraligatr to level 65, next one to go is Dragonite, and then Electivire! Woo hoo, one step closer to Red!

I flew to Ecruteak City and decided to go to the Dance Theater there as I had a feeling that the Kimono Girls would be there. I was about to enter when my Rival appeared and stopped me. He told me that he had tried to defeat all the Kimono Girls in battles, but had failed as they were insanely strong. I wanted to ask him about the battles, but he ran away. Was that the reason they had called me here as well, to battled them? Only one way to find out. I entered the Theater and saw that all the Kimono girls were there, there were apparently five of them in total. I went ahead and spoke to them, they told me that they had been looking for someone who had the right bond with Pokemon in order to bring back Ho-oh, and they had chosen me. Why me? I’m nothing special at all. They had one final test though. I prepared for battle, if they were insanely tough, it probably means that each of them has a team with 6 Pokemon at level 100. I got the feeling that I wouldn’t be able to make it, which on the other hand would prove that they were wrong.

Turned out that I was the one being wrong. Instead of having full teams, all of them only had one Pokemon each, at level 38. I let my Typhlosion take care of them, and it could beat each of their Pokemon, but not without difficulties. My Rival had been right, but this was not what I had expected from some “insanely strong” trainers. After the battles, they told me I was worthy… of what? They also gave me a Clear Bell. I had no idea what I was supposed to do with it. A young girl entered the theater and told us she had seen the shadow of a big Pokemon over the Bell Tower. They all ran off, told me that I should meet them at the Bell Tower.

I was wondering what was going on... but if they wanted to meet me at the Bell Tower, sure, I guess I could go there. I went through the passage to the Tower and arrived in front of it. Didn’t notice any differences from last time. Entered, and started walking towards the Sage that had been blocking the way to the stairs leading upwards. He walked up to me, just like usual… but this time, something was different. The Sage noticed something about a “thing” I had… I noticed that my bag was shaking… the Rainbow Wing I had obtained earlier suddenly broke out in front of our eyes. It was shining. The Sage told me that I had done it. Done what? I had no idea what he was talking about. But since he wasn’t blocking the way anymore, I could get further up in the Tower at least.

I climbed the Tower, picked up a ton of random items along the way. As I arrived at the Roof, I saw all five Kimono Girls standing there. They told me that Ho-oh would appear if they did a dance connected to the Clear Bell I had obtained. Really, Ho-oh? But why would it appear? To battle me? I don’t see why a legendary would meet me, I am just a normal novice trainer… Guess I’m not, after all. I have eight badges now, and have been training a lot in order to get strong. But I don’t understand all this stuff about having the right bond with my Pokemon, the only thing I have done is to travel all across the region… with my Pokemon by my side. Is that it? I guess it is, our friendship has developed as we have travelled all along Johto. So that was all that was needed? I guess I have to accept that, but at the same time, I think that must be one of the saddest excuses for a storyline ever.

The Kimono Girls started their dance, and the Clear Bell rose from my bag, just like the Rainbow wing had done before. The bell started to chime simultaneously with four other bells hanging from the roof of the Tower. I looked up to the sky, and saw a giant bird coming down to the Tower. It was Ho-oh, the legendary Guardian of the Sky. And now I had to battle it. I really didn’t want to do this as I’m not ready for a battle like this yet. But at the same time, I couldn’t disappoint the Kimono Girls, or Ho-oh itself for that matter. But I knew I wouldn’t be able to catch it.

… so I would just have to defeat it instead. When I was a kid, I heard legends of legendary Pokemon which said that they can never be truly defeated. If they should be defeated, they will always come back later on. So I decided to make Ho-oh’s appearance a short one. Crush. Kill. Destroy. Swag. I walked up to it and the battle started, I got to listen to Ho-oh’s EPIC battle music, one of the few good tracks in this game. I sent out my Feraligatr, a Surf and a Slash later, and the Phoenix had fallen. I talked to the Kimono Girls, who told me that I had done the right thing as I had followed my heart, and that it was likely that Ho-oh would appear again “when everything is settled”. I’m not sure what they meant, but I guess that is true. They also told me to say hi to Professor Elm for some odd reason.

I flew back to my dear New Bark Town to say hi to the Professor. He told me that he had no idea why the Kimono Girls wanted me to say hi to him… what a liar, I’m sure he has a complex and secret relationship with them. He continued talking, told me how my journey had all started with obtaining that Egg long ago… well, it wasn’t been that long, only a few days have passed. He told me that I should head for the Pokemon League next, and I think should. I just need to go west here from Old Bark Town. But I am afraid that will have to wait a few days as I am going to take a short break from my Adventure for now.

Default Day 365 - HeartGold Walkthrough (1 Regular Year)

Day 365 Thursday, April 19th, 2012 6:06 PM
    I started off where we left off Yesterday, in the Battle Factory, in the Battle Frontier! We thanked the two nice Clerks and everyone else here for letting us stay here! We then went over and talked to the two nice Clerks! We had gotten ourselves entered in newest Seven Battle Single Battle Lv.50 Streak here in the Battle Factory! In a little while, out of the six Pokemon Bagon, Staravia, Onix, Togetic, Smoochum, and Dratini, we chose Bagon, Staravia, and Dratini! We switched Pokemon for this Streak of hopefully seven battles. In a little while, once in the Battle Factory's Arena, we started battling for our newest Seven Battle Streak here! We won our first Battle, our second Battle, and our third Battle, but we lost our fourth Battle! We then switched our Pokemon back. In a little while in the lobby, someone called us, but we missed it! We hope that they call us back soon if they really want to talk! We then thanked the two nice Clerks and everyone else left here for letting us stay here and for doing everything else that we have done here so far today! I then saved to the right and to the back a little back of the two nice Clerks, and to the left of the TV, in the Battle Factory, in the Battle Frontier. 224:23
    PokeDex, Caught: 120

My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63
    Ampharos Lv.63

Hooray! Today is my one regular year anniversary of doing my HeartGold Walkthrough! Yay! Oh well. I lost my Streak of seven battles in the Battle Factory today. Thank you for reading this, my Post, Update on a special day of my HG Walkthrough!
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

The team could then trek across the sea towards Cianwood. A bunch of swimmers flooded the place, swimming around endlessly waiting for battles. Sadly aside from Bareilles, Anni's team isn't that good at facing Water types... Ah well. There were a bunch of swirly whirlpools that seemed like they specifically wanted to prevent me from doing stuff... The Surfing trip took several stops at Cianwood to heal before defeating all the trainers. On sea however...

"What? Grandjaws is evolving? Congratulations! Your Grandjaws evolved into Granbull!" The team looks a bit more purple. Anyhow, after surfing, Anni checked out the pharmacy to receive a potion to give to the sick Ampharos. Then, she wandered north, and saw Suicune run away! Then that Eusine guy rushed up behind her, saw what happened, and randomly challenged her!

Mystical Mystic Forced Man of Fearful Monsters
    EUSINE
    V.S.

Aquisa faced Drowzee first, and hit with a strong Surf. The Psychic type's Hypnosis missed, and a critical hit Surf KO'd the heffalump. Elapidae went against Electrode, and it got Screeched before smacking the ball with a Poison Jab. But... Eusine somehow switched it out for Haunter! It was a horrible idea, because Elapidae was aiming to Crunch... And OHKO'd Arbok with a critical hit Crunch!

Elapidae was still out to face Electrode, but the electric orb hit hard with Thunder! The Arbok's Poison Jab poisoned the foe but paralyzed itself due to Static. Electrode used Thunder again, and Elapidae was paralyzed, but the poisoning defeated it. Eusine gave up and left in fury.
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

We challenged the Kimono Girls. They were surprisingly tough! I only won with 10HP remaining on Ampharos. Even though I won, it was a bit demoralising that I'd only done so by a small margin. It was a wake-up call, and a realisation of how underprepared I was for the Elite Four. I went to the Bell Tower after my victory and encountered Ho-Oh. I caught Ho-Oh with my Master Ball and decided I would make it part of my team.
    It was at this point that Jumpluff was demoted from my team. Despite how much I like battling with it, she would be outclassed by the power of Elite Four, and has no real type advantage there either. She'd more likely be a hinderance, than a help. I will evolve Growlithe before I take on the Elite Four. With my four PP Ups that I had collected during my journey, I boosted the PP's of Ho-Oh's Fire Blast and Sacred Fire by 2 PP each.
    I set off from New Bark Town, and took my first step in Kanto and my team and I sang the original theme song to Pokemon. The trainers along Routes 27 and 26 were easy.
    I navigated my way through Victory Road cave. Just as I was about to exit, my rival appeared. I swear he's stalking me. The battle was fairly straightforward with the only one 'casualty' on my side. Meganium didn't even get to introduce herself because Ho-Oh fried her up with a Sacred Fire.
    After embarrassing my rival again, I exited the cave and proudly walked up to the Pokemon League building. We had made it!
    A big challenge lies ahead for us. My levels are not high enough to challenge the Elite Four yet. I'm aiming to level my pokemon (aside from Ho-Oh) up to level 44-45 before challenging them, which will probably take a fair amount of time because the wild pokemon in HG/SS are underlevelled IMO.

My current team after 34hrs and 19mins of gameplay:
    Feraligatr - Level 40 - 128HP
    Moves - Surf, Ice Fang, Crunch, Waterfall.
    Ability: Torrent
    Nidoking - Level 40 - 129HP
    Moves - Earthquake, Avalanche, Strength, Dragon Pulse.
    Ability: Poison Point
    Ampharos - Level 41 - 132HP
    Moves - Thunder, Cotton Spore, Discharge, Thunderpunch.
    Ability: Static
    Ho-Oh - Level 46 - 156HP
    Moves - Extrasensory, Sunny Day, Fire Blast, Sacred Fire.
    Ability: Pressure
    Togetic - Level 40 - 100HP
    Moves - Ancientpower, Shadow Ball, Extrasensory, Fly.
    Ability: Hustle
    Growlithe - Level 38 - 101HP
    Moves - Fire Fang, Flamethrower, Flame Wheel, Reversal.
    Ability: Flash Fire

Next update will come when I decide that I will challenge the Elite Four.
    Last edited by EJ90; 20th April 2012 at 6:40 PM.

There were a few trainers on Route 44 but none proved too difficult. Once they had all been defeated I headed into the Ice Cave. I used no Repels and I only encountered 3 Pokemon in my entire trek through the cave. It was glorious! It also made for a fast trip because I was in Blackthorn City right afterwards. I talked with the citizens and then I headed to the gym. The trainers here destroyed my soul. I have no moves for these types of Pokemon. Thank God I will never have to deal with Dragon types after I am done with this stupid city!! Clair was my opponent at the end of the gym and I began my battle for the final badge!

I sent out Meganium against her Gyarados and she switched out immediately to one of her Dragonair. Two can play that game so I switched to Quagsire which absorbed the Fire Blast before getting a OHKO with Earthquake. She switched to Kingdra so I had Forretress come out and use Bug Bite to get rid of that annoying Sitrus Berry. Once Hydro Pump landed it knocked out Foretress so I sent in Lickilicky and paralyzed it with Lick before switching into Quagsire to beat it with Earthquake. It was back to Gyarados so I had Maganium come out but it was defeated by Dragon Rage. Meganium had done enough damage so that Crobat could finish it off with Fly. Quagsire OHKO'd her last Dragonair and I got the badge...

or not! Because Clair is a spoiled brat she decided to make me take some test to see if I was worthy or something. So I headed to the Dragon's Den behind town and completed that stupid test. Clair couldn't believe it but she reluctantly gave me my badge. I headed out and onto Route 45 where I plan to train some more.

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Default Day 366 - HeartGold Walkthrough (One Leap Year)

Day 366 Friday, April 20th, 2012 7:40 PM
    I started off where we left off Yesterday, in the Battle Factory, in the Battle Frontier! We thanked the two nice Clerks and everyone else here for letting us stay here! We then went over and talked to the two nice Clerks. We had gotten ourselves entered in our newest hoopefully Seven Battle Single Battle Lv.50 Streak here in the Battle Factory! In a little while, out of the six Pokemon Flaaffy, Slowpoke, Volbeat, Chikorita, Farfetch'd, and Bagon, we chose Volbeat, Farfetch'd, and Bagon! We switched Pokemon for this hopefully Seven Battle Streak! In a little while in the Battle Factory's Arena, we started battling for our newest hopefully Seven Battle Streak here! We won our first Battle, our second Battle, our third Battle, our fourth Battle, our fifth Battle, our sixth Battle, and our seventh Battle! The nice assistant then gave us five BPs, Battle Points, for beating this Seven Battle Steak! Shortly after we switched our Pokemon back. Once in the lobby in a little while, we thanked the two nice Clerks and everyone else left here for letting us stay here and for doing everything else that we have done here so far today! I then saved to the right and to the back a little bit of the two nice Clerks, and to the left of the TV, in the Battle Factory, in the Battle Frontier. 225:23

My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63
    Ampharos Lv.63

Hooray for two reasons today in my HG Walkthrough! The first one being that today is the one Leap Year Anniversary of this HG Walkthrough of mine, since this year is a Leap Year! The second one being that I beat my first Seven battle Streak of hopefully more to come in a row in the Battle Factory! Thank you for reading this, my Update, Post on this special Day in this HG Walkthrough of mine!
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Just started a new game on HG, chose Chikorita knowing the first few gyms would be rough.

Attached Images Attached Images
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

I left the Blackthorn City Gym after Clair refused to give me the badge. I healed my Pokemon at the PC, and then I Surfed across the pond behind the Gym. I talked to the old man who was guarding the entrance to the Dragon's Den, and he allowed me to enter. I headed to the lower floor, and I found some trainers there. I battled against the closest trainer, and then I used Surf to battle against the others. Once those battles were finished, I Surfed towards the whirlpool that was blocking the way to the shrine. I had my Pokemon use Whirlpool to get across it, and then I arrived at the Dragon Elder's temple. I entered, and I talked to the head Elder there. He asked me some questions, and then he deemed me worthy of possessing the Rising Badge. Clair appeared later, and when she heard the Elder's decision, she handed over the Rising Badge at long last. I then saved.

Arrived in Azalea Town after skipping multiple battles in a tunnel along the way to prevent Blaze leveling up too much. I saved Kurt from the Slowpoke Well and proceeded to deliver all manner of beatings to the entrenched Rocket grunts and Proton. After that, I headed into Azalea's Gym. And, as one might expect with the fire starter, administered yet another beatdown on Bugsy's...er...bugs. Earning the badge meant that Poochyena and Bagon can finally join in the fight, and along the way to Goldenrod, Poochyena swept a few bug catchers aside and evolved into Mightyena.

Upon arriving in Goldenrod (after being introduced to the Day Care people) I went and caught a Ditto and immediately made a Cyndaquil egg (at the same time, I made a Piplup egg on Platinum) and in running around in the grass trying to hatch it, battles resulted in Mareep evolving into Flaaffy.

Team After 2 Badges:

Blaze @ Lv. 21
    Timid Nature
    Moveset: Ember, Flame Wheel, Quick Attack, CUt

Bagon @ Lv. 28
    Lax Nature
    Moveset: Leer, Headbutt, Focus Energy, Ember

Mightyena @ Lv. 24
    Serious Nature
    Moveset: Bite, Sand Attack, Odor Sleuth, Roar

Flaaffy @ Lv. 15
    Docile Nature
    Moveset: Thundershock, Thunder Wave, Tackle, Leer
    Pokemon Y
    Kalos Gym Badges: 8 | Elite Four Wins: 1 | Pokedex: 213 | Time: 20:19

Pokemon X
    Kalos Gym Badges: 8 | Elite Four Wins: 1 | Pokedex: 208 | Time: 14:51

3DS Friend Code - 3024 - 6764 - 1919
    Friend Safari: Bug - Ledyba, Volbeat, Pinsir

Just beat Falkner with Chikorita #SWAG

I did have a little help from Hoothoot though.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Just defeated Wihtney's Miltank with Flaafy.. So much love from both sides </3
    Last edited by Schade; 21st April 2012 at 6:59 PM.

After literally months of inactivity, I finally beat the elite 4! With the help of some x-items to actually have a chance, my team beat all 5 trainers to get into the hall of fame! Then I proceeded to Kanto where I beat Lt. Surge and Sabrina. I really need to level grind a bit, though, my pokes are so under-leved.

Team:
    Steelix lvl 45
    Tentacruel lvl 45
    Meganium lvl 45
    Crobat lvl 46
    Jolteon lvl 46

After I got the Rising Badge from Clair inside the Dragon's Den, I also obtained the Dragon Pulse TM before heading out. I healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center, and then I headed south towards New Bark Town. I reached the gate that led to Route 29 after a while, and I arrived at New Bark Town. I talked to Professor Elm, and he gave me the Master Ball. I visited my own house after that, and I talked to my mom there. I withdrew some of the money she had been saving for me, and then I flew to Ecruteak City. I healed my Pokemon again at the Pokemon Center, and after stocking up on items at the Poke Mart, I entered the Dance Theater. I had to battle against the Kimono Girls in order to proceed, so I did that. It was really tough since I didn't have a chance to rest, but those healing items really came in handy. I saved after I defeated all five of the Kimono Girls.

I Love You'r Signiture! *__*

My curent team in Soul Silver

Bold lvl 50 El. Dora Bold lvl 50 Delli Quite lvl 50 KimJongLee Docile lvl 50 MasterDerp Hardy lvl 50 Billy Bashful lvl 50 Shakugan

I have done some training on my team, and shall soon depart from Goldenrod City to find Ecruteak City.

Default Day 367 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 367 Saturday, April 21, 2012 7:54 PM
    I started off where we left off Yesterday, in the Battle Factory, in the Battle Frontier! We thanked the two nice Clerks and everyone else here for letting us stay here and everything else that we have done here since last night! We then walked over and talked to the two nice Clerks. We had gotten ourselves entered in our second Seven Battle Single Battle Lv.50 Streak in a row here in the Battle Factory! In a little while, out of the six Pokemon Bellossom, Charmeleon, Ninjask, Lumineon, Linoone, and Primeape, we chose Ninjask, Charmeleon, and Primeape! We switched Pokemon for this hopefully Seven Battle Streak here in the Battle Factory! In a little while in the Battle Factory's Arena, we started battling for our second hopefully Seven Battle Streak here in a row in the Battle Factory! We won our first Battle, our second Battle, our third Battle, our fourth Battle, and our fifth Battle, but we lost our sixth Battle, I think! In a little while, we switched our Pokemon back. In a little while in the lobby, someone called us, but we missed him/her! We hope that they call back soon if they really want to talk! We then thanked the two nice Clerks and everyone else left here for letting us stay here and for doing everything else that we have done so far here today! I then saved to the right and to the back a little bit of the two nice Clerks, and to the left of the TV, in the Battle Factory, in the Battle Frontier. 226:05

My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.63
    Ampharos Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63

Oh well. I tried. I might have lost on my seventh Battle, though, but I'm pretty sure that I lost on my sixth Battle. Hopefully I can do better tomorrow and in the future! Thank you for reading this, my Post, Update!
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

I arrived in Celadon City to take on the Gym leader of the town. This was a good oppurtunity to raise my Charizard a couple of levels. I defeated all of the trainers in the gym quite easily. Then I took on the leader. (I can't remember her name.) She did not stand a chance, my Charizard was too quick and too strong for her grass pokemon.
    After I got the badge I travelled back to Saffron City to take on Sabrina. I defeated the trainers at that gym with my Haunter dominating. I should really think about evolving it into Gengar soon.
    However when I got to Sabrina she OHKO'd my Haunter, however Dragonite swooped in to save the day beating Alakazam, Espeon and Mr. Mime.
    With the addition of two more badges I then saved my game.
    My Team:
    Charizard: lvl 57
    Dragonite lvl 57
    Raichu lvl 55
    Haunter lvl 54
    Vaporeon lvl 54
    Lucario lvl 52

Page 292 of 376 FirstFirst ... 192242282288289290291292293294295296302342 ... LastLast