Page 293 of 377 FirstFirst ... 193243283289290291292293294295296297303343 ... LastLast
Results 7,301 to 7,325 of 9406

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

Gym time! Oddly the gym guy was cowering at the Pokemon Center, so it was just Anni, her team, and a whole bunch of fighters in a gym. And tons of water. After deactivating a waterfall, Anni fought...

Wrestling Water Man of Mania
    CHUCK
    V.S.

Who's ready to chuck some norris? Aquisa surely was, as she faced Primeape first with a Surf attack, as it double teamed. However, something incredibly random the next turn was Chuck switching Primeape for Poliwrath. It was probably because he was trying to predict a Surf, so Poliwrath's Water Absorb would make it useless, but Twister was used instead, just to switch it up. Then the aqua dude put Aquisa to sleep with Hypnosis. Out of randomness, the sleeping fish was switched for a Rattatta to take a powerful Focus Punch, KOing it. Bareilles was then switched in safely. The Pikachu's Thunderbolt stopped Focus Punch from working, and the Sitrus berry healed it. Ridiculously, Poliwrath OHKO'd the Electric type with a critical hit Surf!

Elapidae came out and dodged a Hypnosis, and Poison Jabbed as hard as she could, but was oh so close to KOing it. Then Chuck healed. The Arbok Headbutted, but was put to sleep with Hypnosis. Elapidae was switched for Grandjaws, and took a heavy Body Slam. The Normal type's Return intercepted the Focus Punch. Thankfully, with a critical hit Return the next turn, Poliwrath fainted.

Pandora went up against the monstrous Primeape. It charged a Focus Punch... But Ice Beam KO'd it. Wow, that's some low Sp. Defense. Anyhow, the badge was Anni's!

Anni traded over the final member of the team- a Tyrogue with Mach Punch! It evolved into a Hitmonchan and was known as Little Mac. After that, Anni surfed back to the lighthouse, gave the medicine to the Ampharos, Jasmine returned to her gym, and Anni forgot to actually challenge it after training Little Mac.
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

Ugh... went to battle Bugsy, and I got destroyed.

Trained my Pokmeon a couple more levels, and I got destroyed.

Even my flying type gets OHKO'd by U-Turn. I'm thinking about getting that Slugma egg from the dude in the Pokemon center in Violet City, and training it just so I can beat this gym.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Once I had defeated everyone on Route 45 I headed to Ecruteak City where I defeated the Kimono Girls. A little girl soon ran in and mentioned something about Hooh so I had to go to the Bell Tower and climb to the very top where I encountered Hooh. I decided to beat it for experience and with that done I went back to New Bark Town where I headed east towards Kanto. The long trek to Victory Road was grueling but my team and I can handle anything at this point. Once all the trainers were defeated I saved before the entrance to Victory Road.

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

After finally hatching and trading my Cyndaquil to Platinum, I resumed my game. Taking the Gym challenge in Goldenrod, the regular trainers were no bother. Whitney, however, and her Miltank, were as obnoxious as ever. Attract followed by repeated Milk Drinks or Rollouts defeated Blaze and crippled Mightyena for the most part, but thankfully Bagon rocked up and put paid to it's shenanigans with a few headbutts.

After recieving the badge, Spray bottle and a bike, I headed out North. The trainers were easy, and the team gained a few levels along the way. Arriving in Ecruteak City, I headed straight for the Gym. Only to forget that Morty isn't in there to begin with. After a brief detour back to the Pokemon Center, I battled my Rival in the Burned Tower - a doddle, again - and sent the wild dogs packing. With Morty back in the Gym, I took him on. Mightyena pretty much OHKO'd the entire gym and Morty, although after his third monster I switched out and sacrificed one of my team to heal Mightyena and remove the reduction of Sp. Def that his Gengar's Shadow Ball's had caused.

With the badge now mine, I decided to take a quick trip back to Goldenrod and grab the Eevee off Bill. On the way back, I passed through a patch of grass and out of nowhere, Raikou appeared. I had nothing to try against him so Mightyena bit him once and he ran. I passed through Ecruteak and headed towards Olivine. Along the way, Bagon hit level 29 and I still had a spare Rare Candy, so I buffed him to level 30 and he evolved, though I passed on learning Protect for the moment.

After finding Jasmine in the Lighthouse, I realised none of my Pokemon can learn/benefit from Surf, so a spot of fishing was in order. I fished up a Lv.20 Magikarp and figured he'd do for now. EDIT: And whilst checking that Magikarp definetly can't learn Surf, I was reminded they evolve at level 20, not 25 as I had assumed. So I used my remaining Rare Candy an evolved him.

Team After 4 Badges:

Blaze @ Lv. 23 w/ Shell Bell
    Timid Nature
    Moveset: Ember, Flame Wheel, Quick Attack, Cut

Shelgon @ Lv. 30
    Lax Nature
    Moveset: Leer, Headbutt, Focus Energy, Ember

Mightyena @ Lv. 28 w/ Quick Claw
    Serious Nature
    Moveset: Bite, Sand Attack, Odor Sleuth, Roar

Flaaffy @ Lv. 25 w/ Magnet
    Docile Nature
    Moveset: Thundershock, Thunder Wave, Tackle, Leer

Eevee @ Lv. 20
    Lonely Nature
    Moveset: Sand Attack, Tackle, Helping Hand, Growl

Gyarados @ Lv. 20 w/ Exp. Share
    Bold Nature
    Moveset: Splash, Tackle
    Last edited by JohnGazmon; 22nd April 2012 at 4:26 PM.
    Pokemon Y
    Kalos Gym Badges: 8 | Elite Four Wins: 1 | Pokedex: 213 | Time: 20:19

Pokemon X
    Kalos Gym Badges: 8 | Elite Four Wins: 1 | Pokedex: 208 | Time: 14:51

3DS Friend Code - 3024 - 6764 - 1919
    Friend Safari: Bug - Ledyba, Volbeat, Pinsir

It's been six years since I last posted here, and I haven't played any of the games in two or three. I sold my GBA, DSLite, Ruby, FireRed, and Colosseum before D/P were released. I recently bought a second hand DSLite with SoulSilver (sans Pokewalker), Black, and White (in hindsight it would have been cheaper to buy a DSLite, SS, and Black or White (I don't need both), but what's done is done.

I've forgotten what most of the G/S monsters are like, so I've simply avoided the vast majority of them. I've also already planned to recreate my team from gen 3, but the problem there is that they are for the most part only available post Elite Four, so I need to actually get a team going that can take them down. I'm running with a pretty limited team at present, which I know will give me grief when the time comes.

Current team:
    Feraligatr lv45
    -Crunch
    -Slash
    -Surf
    -Ice Fang

Kadabra lv43
    -Psycho Cut
    -Reflect
    -Recover
    -Psychic

Magneton lv37
    -Spark
    -Magnet Bomb
    -Supersonic
    -Thunder Wave

Rocky (the AI traded Onix) lv36
    -Strength
    -Rock Throw
    -Rock Smash
    -Screech

Skarmory lv31
    -Agility
    -Spikes
    -Fly
    -Air Cutter

Skarmory is a new addition, and he's only really in because of Spikes and Fly at this point - I haven't started training him yet. I'm plagued both by a faded knowledge of gen 3, and the foresight that I'm going to be replacing pretty much all of them as soon as I can. I'll be picking a new team out of some of these (I need the Gardevoir back in my life), as well as Metagross/Houndoom/Heracross/Salamence/Walrein, with maybe something new thrown in there.

I'm at Victory Road, and I've just found out that there's more than just labelling/identification to the physical/etc move types. That could affect whether I go with Gardevoir or Kirlia's newer evolution, for example.

The rules have changed, and nothing I once knew is true.
    Last edited by Mighty; 22nd April 2012 at 4:58 PM.

SoulSilver: I haven't posted in ages, so I'll just recap everything I've done since I last played. Using the gym leader rematches, I was able to quickly train up all my (in-game) team members to Level 100 just for the sake of it. I bought all the TMs from the Goldenrod and Celadon Department Store to complete my collection of TMs. I played the Voltorb Flip game at the Game Corner, but I lost interest in it rather quickly. Then, I decide to give the Battle Frontier place a challenge and I did rather well. I managed to get a 80+ win streak in one of the facilities.

Current goals: EV train my secret weapon for the Battle Frontier.
    Get that 100 win streak and obtain all the gold seals from each Battle brain. Atm, I have only the silver ones.
    Omega Ruby Team and Progress:

Trainer Name: Mayflower

Right now I'm searching for good pokemon in Cerulean Cave. The pokemon I've caught in here so far have been a machoke, a parasect, a kadabra, and a persian. My team right no is-

'Flarenke' moves- eruption, fire blast, flamethrower, and focus blast

'Psyche' moves- psycho cut, thunderbolt, psychic, and rock climb

'Cole' moves- thunder, stone edge, earthquake, and horn drill

'Slopper' moves- strength, surf, crunch, and giga impact

'Ace' moves- twister, roost, wing attack, and fly
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

Credit goes to Brutaka for the awesome banners!

Finally beat Bugsy! I tried like 7 times today with a level 16 Poliwag, level 17 Bayleef, and a level 18 Hoothoot.

Didn't work. I almost had him beat but a critical hit got me at the very end. So I went and trained my Hoothoot until it evolved into a Noctowl, and I beat the **** out of Bugsy. Also crushed my rival before battling the gym. Moving on to Ilex Forest.

The team traveled east of Ekruteak City and into Mt. Mortar. They eventually got out after being infested by Zubats and Rattatta. However, after reaching Mahogany Town, a jerkish seller didn't allow Anni to continue on, and instead recommended that she visits the Lake of Rage.

At the Lake of Rage, there was an interesting occurrence of a Red Gyarados outraging rapidly. Because no one had the HM for Surf, Anni was the only one who confronted and caught it. After that, this red haired dude with a Dragonite requested that she help break into a Rocket Hideout. Anni accepted, but then remembered she had a gym to beat.
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Default Day 368 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 368 Sunday, April 22th, 2012 7:18,9 PM
    I started off where we left off Yesterday, in the Battle Factory, in the Battle Frontier! We thanked the two nice Clerks and everyone else here for letting us stay here and for doing everything else that we have done here since last night! We then went over and talked to the two nice Clerks. We had gotten ourselves entered in our newest Seven Battle Single Battle Lv.50 Streak here in the Battle Factory! In a little while, out of the six Pokekmon Volbeat, Gible, Weepinbell, Croagunk, Goldeen, and Hippopotas, we chose Volbeat, Gible, and Hippopotas! We switched Pokemon for this Seven Battle Streak. In a little while in the Battle Factory's Arena, we started battling for our newest Seven Battle Streak here in the Battle Factory! We lost out first Battle. The usual happened next. Once in the lobby, we decided to enter in a Seven Battle Double Battle Lv.50 Streak here in the Battle Factory! In a little while, out of the six Pokemon Exeggcute, Cubone, Kabuto, Budew, Staryu, and Mantyke, we chose Exeggcute, Cubone, and Staryu! In a little while in the Battle Factory's Arena, we started battling for our newest Seven Battle Double Battle Lv.50 Streak here in the Battle Factory! We lost our first Battle. We switched our Pokemon back. In a little while, once in the lobby, we thanked the two nice Clerks and everyone else left here for letting us stay here and for doing everything else that we have done here so far today! We then looked at our PokeGear for a little while. I then saved to the right and to the back a little bit of the two nice Clerks, and to the left of the TV, in the Battle Factory, in the Battle Frontier. 226:33
    Badges: 16
    PokeDex, Caught: 120

My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.63
    Ampharos Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63

Oh well. I lost on my first Battle for two new Streaks today. I guess that today just isn't my day for this. I tried. I'll try again tomorrow! Thank you for reading this, my Update, Post!
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

After much torture, GPDLT has finally got an Espeon. Now on to level up in Mt. Mortar before we begin the Lake of Rage/Radio Tower Arc.
    Currently going through the 5 main regions.
    Quote Originally Posted by SazandoraIsAwesome View Post
    -ARE SKYLA, ELESA, and CYNTHIA STILL YOUNG AND SEXY??!

The Kimono Girls left the Ecruteak City Dance Theater after I defeated them and their Eeveelutions, and they headed to the Whirl Islands to awaken the Lugia there. I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center after that, and then I headed towards Olivine City again. I stopped by Moo Moo Farm along the way, and I fed some Oran Berries to the sick Miltank. It recovered, and then I arrived in Olivine City. I purchased some Repels at the local Poke Mart, and then I Surfed towards the Whirl Islands. It took me a while to find the right island since they all look alike, but I headed down into the lowest floors of the Whirl Islands. I arrived at Lugia's chamber eventually, and the Kimono Girls performed a dance that awoke the Lugia. After a quick cut-scene in which Lugia appeared out of the waterfall inside the cavern, I Surfed towards Lugia and I saved the game before battling it.

Trained my Pokes some more today after beating Bugsy.

My Togepi is oddly my highest leveled Pokemon at level 22. Been trying to evolve it. I think I just need to let it level up 1 more time so it will evolve. Once it evolves, I may never use it again. Just wanted to get a Togetic for the first time ever.

Yep it just evolved, my team is now:

Lvl 17 Poliwag
    Lvl 20 Bayleef
    Lvl 20 Noctowl
    Lvl 23 Togetic

My plans for tomorrow: Challenge the Goldenrod City Gym, capture a Growlithe, and train it so it's on par with my other Pokemon.
    Last edited by ebevan91; 23rd April 2012 at 5:35 AM.

The cave that is Victory Road was a great training ground for both Quagsire and Meganium. Also this place has a lot of great items and such to find. And it isn't too long which is another bonus. Anyway, I made my way through as quickly as possible and exited the cave....but not before one last battle with the rival. Forretress beat his Sneasel and Kadabra with a Bug Bite each. His stupid Haunter knocked out Misdreavus with a Shadow Ball but Crobat avenged her with Bite. Quagsire beat both Magneton and Typhlosion with Earthquake and then Lickilicky took care of his Golbat. He couldn't understand how he lost so he stormed off. With that done, it is now time for the Pokemon League, but not before I get some training in! My team is between Lv39-42.

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

I finally challenged Lugia inside the Whirl Islands, and I used my Golem against it first. I managed to get Lugia's HP down without causing it to faint. I then switch to Raichu and I had it use Thunder Wave on Lugia, which successfully paralyzed it. I started tossing Ultra Balls at it after that, but Lugia still refused to be captured even after several attempts. I had to keep throwing those Ultra Balls until it finally gave in after around the twentieth one. Once that was done, I left the Whirl Islands, and I used an Escape Rope to head back outside. I flew to Cianwood City after that, and I deposited my new Lugia in my PC. I healed my Pokemon too, and then I headed west towards Route 47 since I wanted to capture some Pokemon at the Johto Safari Zone. I went through the first tunnel, and then through the second one. I battled some trainers along the way as well. I saved when I arrived.

Default Day 369 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 369 Monday, April 23rd, 2012 7:21,2 PM
    I started off where we left off Yesterday, in the Battle Factory, in the Battle Frontier! We thanked the two nice Clerks and everyone else here for letting us stay here and for doing everything else that we have done here since last night! We then went over and talked to the two nice Clerks. We had gotten ourselves entered in our newest Seven Battle Double Battle Lv.50 Streak here in the Battle Factory! In a little while, out of the six Pokemon Nosepass, Gible, Chinchou, Wobbuffet, Flaaffy, and Stunky, we chose Nosepass, Chinchou, and Flaaffy! We switched Pokemon for this Seven Battle Streak here in the Battle Factory. In a little while, once in the Battle Factory's Arena, we started battling for our newest Seven Battle Double Battle Lv.50 Streak here in the Battle Factory! We won our first Battle, but we lost our second Battle. We switched our Pokemon back with the nice Assistant. In a little while, once in the lobby, someone called us, but we missed him/her! We hope that they call us back soon if they really want to talk! We then thanked the two nice Clerks and everyone else left here for letting us stay here and for doing everything else that we have done so far here today. We then looked at the Records Board between the two nice Clerks! Once done, we stopped looking at it, obviously. I then saved to the right and to the back a little bit of the two nice Clerks, and to the left of the TV, in the Battle Factory, in the Battle Frontier. 227:03

My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63
    Ampharos Lv.63

Oh well. I tried again. I'll try again tomorro! Thank you for reading this, my Update, Post!
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Just continuing on, we trained Lemon and did the beginning stuff. We were level 8 by the time we beat the red haired rival (at least it's not ginger, my mate at school gets bullied for it) whom I named Boff or something along those lines. We then proceded on, until we finally reached Viloet City. We trained a random Bellsprout, and traded it for Rocky. We then saved.

Team at the moment:

Lemon, level 9.
    Rocky, Level 9.

I finally arrived at the Johto Safari Zone after battling some trainers along the way there. I talked to Baoba once inside. He set things up so that I could wander around the Safari Zone, and then I proceeded to capture some wild Pokemon. I captured a couple of Pokemon near the Safari Zone's entrance, and then I left when there wasn't anything else that interested me. I flew to New Bark Town after that, and I Surfed east towards the Kanto region since it was time to finally challenge the Elite Four. A guy greeted me when I arrived on the Kanto side, and then I entered Tohjo Falls. I Surfed around a bit to collect a few items, and then I used Waterfall to climb the waterfall there. I made it to the other side and I exited, and I collected a TM from a woman inside a house. I battled a few more trainers as I headed east, and then I registered a few in my Pokegear and saved.

Headed East from New Bark Town, I had to surf as the only available path in this direction was made of water. I arrived on a small piece of land… and a man came to greet me. He told me that I had arrived in Kanto, and that I should check my map to confirm this. I did, and I knew that this was one of the most important things I would do on my journey.

I continued along Route 27 and 26, battling a ton of trainers along the way. None of them were anything spectacular, which surprised me as the trainers on the road towards the Pokemon League are supposed to be tough. At least that is what I have heard, guess that was just some juicy gossip that had risen to be an urban legend.

I arrived at Victory Road, and entered it. But it didn’t feel like Victory Road, more like Loser Road, I didn’t encounter a single trainer as I walked through it, picking up items and fighting against wild Pokemon. Until the end, where I met my Rival again for another battle. My Typhlosion could beat him alone, he was a pushover like usual. He also ran away after the battle, that boy doesn’t seem to change easily.

Finally, I had arrived at the Indigo Plateau, headquarter of the Elite Four. With the three members of my team at level 50, I felt ready to take the challenge. I entered the rooms and started battling, had to go all out against Will, Koga, Bruno and finally Karen. They were all pretty challenging, but I was able to handle them without any major troubles. After defeating them all, I arrived at another room, with dragon statues…

There, I saw none other than the Champion, who turned out to be Lance, the guy I met in Mahogany Town earlier. I realized that I had to beat him as well before I could become the Champion myself. I had battled together with him earlier, but now, I had to battle against him.

I went ahead and challenged him, and the battle proved to be the hardest for me so far. But I did it; my Feraligatr did most of the work with Ice Fang against his three Dragonite and Surf against his Charizard and Aerodactyl. After winning the battle, Lance congratulated me for becoming the new Champion! Professor Oak and DJ-Mare-Y appeared and wanted to interview me… I really didn’t want to be interviewed, and fortunately I didn’t have to either as Lance dragged me to the Hall of Fame room. I registered my Pokemon there, proving myself as the Champion. It only took 18 hours of playtime, which is incredibly fast by my standards. But then I also intended to rush through the game this time. The credits rolled, and with them, the credits music… bleh. The credits music in this game makes me want to vomit to the point where my rear end turns into a Vacuum cleaner. So I turned off the sound to prevent that from happen and listened to some other music instead. As soon as the credits were over, I found myself back in my home in New Bark Town. We’ll see where I’ll go next, a new day awaits, and with that, a new adventure!

I guess I should post my team as well...

End-game team:

Yeah, I used 2 shinies, U jelly?

And my second "team":

HM Slaves:

Fly, Waterfall/Whirlpool and Strength/Rock Smash/Cut.
    Couldn't have done it without them. Because someone needs to do the less important work as well.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

So I beat Morty, and then battled the trainers on the way to Olivine. Went to the lighthouse, battled everyone there, and then was asked to get the medicine for Ampharos.

I traveled the entire water route between Olivine and Cianwood, and battled every trainer with my Bayleef. Gained a total of 6 levels doing that, and once I finished battling Eusine, he evolved into Meganium. He's 6-7 levels ahead of the rest of my team now, so I'm done using him for a while. Still looking for an electric type though.

Next up is the Cianwood Gym. I'll let Noctowl take care of that gym since he knows flying and psychic type attacks. And Growlithe will battle Jasmine, I may switch to Poliwhirl vs. Steelix.

Lvl 25 Growlithe
    Lvl 25 Poliwhirl
    Lvl 26 Noctowl
    Lvl 32 Meganium

Not sure when I want to evolve Growlithe and Poliwhirl. I may send them to Platinum and teach them moves via the move tutor, then send them back and evolve them.
    Last edited by ebevan91; 24th April 2012 at 11:05 PM.

Default Day 370 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 370 Tuesday, April 24th, 2012 6:57,8 PM
    I started off where we left off Yesterday, in the Battle Factory, in the Battle Frontier! We thanked the two nice Clerks and everyone here for letting us stay here and for doing everything else that we have done so far here since last night! We then went and talked to the two nice Clerks! We had gotten ourselves entered in our newest Seven Battle Double Battle Lv.50 Streak here in the Battle Factory! In a little while, out of the six Pokemon Finneon, Aipom, Clefairy, Torchic, Remoraid, and Exeggcute, we chose Finneon, Torchic, and Aipom! We switched Pokemon for this Seven Battle Streak. In a little while, once in the Battle Factory's Arena, we started battling for our newest Seven Battle Double Battle Lv.50 Streak here in the Battle Factory! We lost our first Battle. In a little while, we switched our Pokemon back. Once in the lobby again, Brent called us, but we missed it. We hope that he calls us back soon if he really wants to talk! We decided to enter in another Seven Battle Double Battle Lv.50 Streak here in the Battle Factory! In a little while, out of the six Pokemon Oddish, Charmander, Wailmer, Loudred, Kabuto, and Baltoy, we chose Charmander, Wailmer, and Baltoy! We switched Pokemon for this Seven Battle Streak. In a little while, once in the Battle Factory's Arena, we started battling for our newest Seven Battle Double Battle lv.50 Streak here in the Battle Factory! In a little while, we lost our first Battle again. We switched our Pokemon back with the nice Assistant. Once in the lobby in a little while, Jamie called us, but we missed it. We hope that he calls us back soon if he really wants to talk! We then thanked the two nice Clerks and everyone else left here for letting us stay here and for doing everything else that we have done here so far today! I then saved to the right and to the back a little bit of the two nice Clerks, and to the left of the TV, in the Battle Factory, in the Battle Frontier. 227:35

My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Ampharos Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63

Oh well. I tried twice today. I'll try again tomorrow! Thank you for reading this, my Update, Post!
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

The Olivine gym was full of a straight walkway, with two trainers who didn't have the guts to battle me. Suckers. Aside from that, time to fight my favorite...

Amiable Algorithm Armor Alias
    JASMINE
    V.S.

Little Mac was the first to lead this gym battle against Magnemite. He made it flinch with Fake Out, then KO'd it with Mach Punch. He then faced the second Magnemite, but for some reason Mach Punch didn't OHKO it, and got Thunder Waved in the process. Jasmine used a Hyper Potion as Little Mac used Mach Punch, and another one defeated the magnet thing. Aquisa faced the massive Steelix, and though Surf did a lot, the metallic monster healed itself with a Berry. It set up a Sandstorm, but one more Surf ignored the defense boost and KO'd it. Jasmine was defeated without being directly attacked. Only sand hurt the team.

Now, Anni decided to Fly back to Mahogany via tiny Pidgey to investigate Team Rocket's Hideout, which was under a completely unsuspicious household. The redhead Lance revealed the secret and the stealth mission began.

"This is Solid Anni... I've infiltrated the base. What do you want me to do?"
    "Anni, defeat all the Electrode after defeating a ton of Rocket Grunts."
    "Electrode?"
    "Large and quick balls of electricity. They're prone to self-destructing. Be careful."
    "So they're like Koffing, huh?"
    "Yes, and they are also the evolved form of Voltorb."
    "Got it."

Partway through, after learning the passcode RATICATETAIL and SLOWPOKETAIL, the protagonist met up with the random rival Zangyak, who also wanted to infiltrate. Oh, did I mention Anni had to beat up a few admins along the way? Yeah, they're too boring to get a boss fight thingy because they're just admins.

I battled the rest of the trainers on the path to the Pokemon League. I had a security guard check my badges, and then I entered Victory Road. I had to use Strength to push some boulders around, and then I picked up some items after that. I fell through some holes in the ground, and then there were more boulders for me to push around. I battled against the wild Pokemon inside Victory Road, and I even captured an Onix while inside. I managed to find the exit of Victory Road after I trained inside for about 40 minutes, and I battled against my rival. I defeated his Magneton and his Sneasel with my Golem, and then I defeated his Haunter with my Fearow and his Kadabra with Raichu. Once the battle was over, I left Victory Road and I healed my Pokemon inside the Pokemon League building. I bought some Hyper Potions at the mart, and then I saved before training some more.

I proceded to Sprout Tower, where Chikorita defeated all the Pokemon in there. Then Rocky swept the gym. Lemon evolved into a Bayleef, and we continued to train in Union Cave. That's it for now, as I want to play Emerald.

Team:
    Lemon, level 16
    ~Tackle
    ~Razor Leaf
    ~PoisonPowder
    ~Synthisis
    Info: My starter, who's progressing quite well. Can't wait for Magical Leaf though.

Rocky, level 13
    ~Tackle
    ~Bind
    ~Rock Throw
    ~Screech
    Info: Very powerful already, getting KOs or 2HKOs thanks to Screech. Evolving ASAP though.

I went down from my room and met my mother downstairs; she told me that Professor Elm had something to give me. I went to his lab without any disruptions and he gave me an SS. Ticket, which means that I am able to go to Kanto with a boat! Not what I had expected, really, I have just been in Kanto, and it wasn’t very exciting. I would much rather have gone to Hoenn, Sinnoh or Unova instead. But I guess this will have to do, let’s hope the main region of Kanto isn’t as boring as Johto.

I flew to Olivine City and entered the Port. Inside, I met Professor Oak, who thought I should start acting like a real Champion now that I am one… was he trying to tell me that he didn’t like how I was before? Either way, he upgraded my Pokedex to the National Mode, which is awesome. He also wanted me to try to complete the National Pokedex, but I am afraid I will have to leave him disappointed; there is not a chance that I am going to do that.

I showed my newly obtained Ticket to the sailor at the port which allowed me to enter the ship. And so I did, the ship set sail immediately afterwards. I was getting tired, so I planned to just go sleep somewhere… but that didn’t happen. Right after getting aboard on the ship, an old man bumped into me. He said he was looking for his missing Granddaughter… and he asked me to look for her! What a stupid idea, but if he really wants me to do that… I should. Everyone knows that I am great with kids, HAR HAR.

I explored parts of the ship and searched for the kid since this travel was bound to take a while anyway… But I didn’t find her. Instead, I found out that I had a cabin, all for myself. Awesome! I guess I should be sleeping… but on the other hand, finding that kid seems more interesting. So I decided to do that instead. I searched across the ship, all the top floor, battling a ton of trainers as well, but couldn’t find the kid. Went down a ladder, and found a sailor asking me to find his lazy friend. I remembered that I had met a half-asleep sailor in one of the cabins, so I went there and woke him up. He got angry at me for doing that and decided to battle me! I won against him and he returned to doing his job.

With that, I continued exploring the ship, and ended up at the room of the captain. There, I found the little girl I had been looking for. She was trying to get the captain to play with her, but it didn’t work well, so he wanted me to play with her instead. Sure, why not, I am good at playing with kids… as long as their parents don’t mind it. I started playing with the girl, she wanted to play hide and seek, and ran away as quickly as she possibly could. Well, this sucks. How am I supposed to find a hyperactive 4-year old on this large ship? Guess I just have to search through all of it…

I eventually found the girl on the bottom floor… or what it now is, the ship only had two floors anyway. There, she declared that it was time to stop playing. She brought me back to the old man who had asked me to find her, and he gave me a Metal Coat as thanks for finding her… At the same time, the ship had arrived in Vermilion City. What a coincidence… not! I exited the ship and found myself in another port, but this time in a completely new City. While I have been in Kanto before, it was a long time since that. I remember that my sister once took me to the Pewter Museum and the Cinnabar Science Lab when I was a little kid, awesome memories. But that was a long time ago. And I have never been here in Vermilion before.

I exited the Port and saw something in front of me… standing on the water? It was Suicune! Eusine arrived as well, and we got closer to the legendary Pokemo, but it ran away. Eusine told me he had been trying to lock the beast in a corner, but it had failed. On the other hand, he had discovered a pattern about how it has been moving; it seemed to him that Suicune prefers water! What a shocking surprise, it’s not like it is a water-type or anything… he ran away like usual to continue his searching, and I was alone again. Vermilion City… and the rest of Kanto for that matter… here we go!
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

Page 293 of 377 FirstFirst ... 193243283289290291292293294295296297303343 ... LastLast