Page 294 of 377 FirstFirst ... 194244284290291292293294295296297298304344 ... LastLast
Results 7,326 to 7,350 of 9408

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

Beat Erika and Janine today. Having a curse Steelix is a pain to train, but in big battles, it really pays off. Steelix 6-0'd Janine, without me even having to use any healing items. Also, I found Meganium was starting to be dead weight on the team, so I dumped it on the PC. I'm still looking for a replacement, preferably something fire-type, but I'm not sure yet. With Meganium gone, training became a lot easier, so my team is getting closer to the levels that they should be.

Team:
    Crobat lvl 49
    Tentacruel lvl 49
    Steelix lvl 49
    Jolteon lv 49

Default Day 371 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 371 Wednesday, April 25th, 2012 7:31 PM
    I started off where we left off Yesterday, in the Battle Factory, in the Battle Frontier! We thanked the two nice Clerks and everyone else here for letting us stay here and for doing everything else that we have done here since last night! We went over and talked to the two nice Clerks. We had gotten ourselves entered in our newest Seven Battle Double Battle Lv.50 Streak here in the Battle Factory! In a little while, out of the six Pokemon Piplup, Ponyta, Murkrow, Roselia, Glameow, and Delibird, we chose Murkrow, Roselia, and Delibird! We switched Pokemon for this Seven Battle Streak. In a little while, once in the Battle Factory's Arena, we started battling for our newest Seven Battle Double Lv.50 Streak here in the Battle Factory! We won our first Battle and our second Battle, but we lost our third Battle, I think. We switched our Pokemon back with the nice Assistant. In a little while, once in the Battle Factory's lobby, we thanked the two nice Clerks and everyone else left here for letting us stay here and for doing everything else that we have done here so far today! I then saved to the right and to the back a little bit, and to the left of the TV, in the Battle Factory, in the Battle Frontier. 228:01
    Badges: 16
    PokeDex, Caught: 120

My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Ampharos Lv.63

Oh well. I tried again. I think that I lost on my third Battle of my newest Streak. I might have lost track. I'll try again tomorrow! Thank you for reading this, my Update, Post!
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Default Day 372 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 372 Thursday, April 26th, 2012 6:52 PM
    I started off where we left off Yesterday, in the Battle Factory, in the Battle Frontier! We thanked the two nice Clerks and everyone else here for letting us stay here and for doing everything else that we have done hre since last night. We then went over and talked to the two nice Clerks. We had gotten ourselves entered in our newest Seven Battle Double Battle Lv.50 Streak here in the Battle Factory! In a little while, out of the six Pokemon Smoochum, Swablu, Eevee, Flaaffy, Azumarill, and Happiny, we chose Flaaffy, Eevee, and Smoochum! We switched Pokemon for this Seven Battle Streak here in the Battle Factory. In a little while, once in the Battle Factory's Arena, we started battling for our newest Seven Battle Double Battle Lv.50 Streak here in the Battle Factory! We won our first Battle, our second Battle, and our third Battle, but we lost our fourth Battle. In a little while, we switched our Pokemon back with the nice Assistant. In a little while, once in the Battle Factory's lobby, we thanked the two nice Clerks and everyone else left here for letting us stay here and for doing everything else that we have done here so far today. I then saved to the right and to the back a little bit of the two nice Clerks, and to the left of the TV, in the Battle Factory, in the Battle Frontier. 228:30

My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Ampharos Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63

Oh well. I tried again today. I'll try again tomorrow! Sorry if I do double post. It had been about a day since my last post in this thread. Thank you for reading this, my Update, Post!
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Beat Clair this afternoon. Apparently I wasn't good enough for her to give me the badge right there on the spot, so I had to go to the Dragon's Den to prove myself worthy. After exiting the Dragon's Den, I get a call from the Professor, asking me to go to his lab. I go to his lab and receive the Master Ball. I'm currently in Ecruteak City, getting ready to go capture Ho-oh. After that, I will need to fill the last 2 spots on my team (played through the game with 4 Pokemon).
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Ok, NOW it's time for the infiltration of the Rocket Fortress. It involved stealth tactics against Persian, beating up goons, meeting up with Ranjit, and fighting a few admins. But that's unimportant, because after beating up the rocket goons, the big dude in front of the gym finally thought it was boring to stand in front of gyms, and left! It's gym time!

The gym was cold. And full of slip and slides. And cool Ski dudes that are only fiound in this gym! But enough about that, there is...

Cold Old Rural Man
    PRYCE
    V.S.

Bareilles' Thunderbolt was super close to KOing Seel, but somehow it lived and hit back with Icy Wind. The old man healed up with a Hyper Potion, but got slammed down with a Grass Knot. Another Thunderbolt KO'd it.

Aquisa went against the main boss Piloswine with a Surf, but is close to KOing. Mud Bomb miss, and Aquisa aims to KO it with Ice Beam... But it lives. How much Sp. Defense does this thing have?! (It's probably the HP...) Piloswine hit back with Mud Bomb, but another Surf KO'd it.

Elapidae went up to fight Dewgong. The snake used Poison Jab twice as the aqua beast used Aurora Beam twice, until Elapidae showed off its secret move to KO it: Seed Bomb! Off screen, Elapidae was traded to Joe in Sinnoh to teach it via Move Tutor.

After leaving the gym, Anni urgently got a stress call from Prof. Elm about the radio... Meh who cares about that, let's go to Bla- Ah come on, Ragecandybar Dude!
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

Right now I'm beating the Elite 4 to raise my Pineco. 1 down, 3 to go. Can't wait 'til he evolves! XD
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

Credit goes to Brutaka for the awesome banners!

Boy I feel stupid XD. So I've been shiny hunting for a while on black and white and I've started to get a little bored so I decided to check out where I had left off on my HG and SS to see which one I could start a new game on. Before trading over my team and starting a new game I decided to do some of the in game trades first. So I'm surfing around dragons den looking for a female dragonair to trade for xatu/dodrio (whichever one it was) and after about an hour and a half (I was expecting it to take a while because of the low encounter rate) I finally realize that I have to use the fishing rod to find it XD. Doh! So next time I'll use a fishing rod, do the trade, trade my team over to the other game and then SR for a shiny starter, which I'm hoping will be cyndaquil.
    Credit to Mew_ for the pokemon banner, Equal-to-Heaven for the braviary clock, ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the pokemon badge, and the shiny card made by me

Friend code: 0533-5377-8837
    I have normal type (minccino, dunsparce and smeargle)

Spoiler:- My shiny card:
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vs1amu.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vhzyoj.jpg[/IMG]

^Lol that sucks.

I captured Ho-oh today. Someone wanted to trade with me and I didn't feel like going all the way back up that stupid tower again so I said forget it and used the Master Ball. Now I'm leveling up my Growlithe until it learns Crunch so I can evolve it, then I'm gonna use a heart scale and teach Arcanine Extremespeed. Then I need to acquire a water stone *cough cough* to evolve my Poliwhirl.

Still don't have a 5th or 6th team member yet. One of them will probably be Dragonair, and the other might be Larvitar/Tyranitar.

Lvl 40 Meganium
    Lvl 40 Noctowl
    Lvl 38 Growlithe
    Lvl 38 Poliwhirl

I explored the small Vermilion-colored city, but there wasn’t much to see. There was a Pokemon Fan Club, but really, isn’t everyone in this region a fan of Pokemon? I talked to the person in charge who told me about his favorite horse… I listened carefully as I love horses. He gave me a candy as thanks for listening, that made me quite happy. There was also a Gym in this town; I decided that I should challenge it while I’m here. I just hope the Gym Leaders in Kanto aren’t as lazy as the ones in Johto…

I could get to the Gym relatively easy, only had to cut down a tree blocking the path. I get the feeling that said tree used to have some sort of purpose in the past. I could enter the Gym, there was no annoying idiot blocking the way, which is fortunate… for them. Inside the Gym, I battled the three regular trainers. Then, I tried to walk up to the Gym Leader… but I couldn’t. Something was blocking the way. An Electric fence? And I had to find two secret switches before it could open? What is this creativity in puzzles, I don’t think I have seen anything like it in the past eight gyms I have been to…

After trying for a while, I was able to find the switches and enter the room where the Gym Leader lived. Lightning Surge a.k.a. The American… swag. I challenged him to a battle and he proved to be tough. I used my Venusaur and Typhlosion against his Pokemon as he specialized in the Electric-type, but they proved to be anything but helpless thanks to Light Screen and Double Team. I eventually won, and obtained the Thunder Badge, my first badge in this region, but hopefully not my last.

I exited the Gym, wondering where to go next. The Yellow Surge had suggested that I should go north, but I had seen a path going east earlier, so I decided to check it out first. But I couldn’t go very far because right outside of the city, I saw a huge Pokemon sleeping right in front of a cave, also blocking the path. It didn’t seem to be possible to wake it up, and I couldn’t go around it. Might just climb over it and get down on the other side… except for the fact that the game doesn’t let me do that. Oh well, I guess I will have to go north anyway.

I headed up to Route… 6? According to my map, I am in the middle of this region. What a weird place to start from. Anyway, I battled the few trainers on the Route and found two buildings. One of them was said to be an underground path, which was blocked by an old man saying that the reason it was blocked was that there was something wrong with the Power Plant. Too bad, I hope someone will fix that soon. I entered the second building which was a gate that led me to my new destination – Saffron City!

I explored the city, and found a ton of weird people. Like this girl at about my age who could dress up as me and imitate my voice in an instant. She didn’t seem very happy though, I wonder why. I went to the Silph Co. building and got an Up-Grade from a random guard as an excuse for why the elevator in the building didn’t work… yeah, that was pretty random. I was also unable to see more than the bottom floor of the Building since the Elevator was broken. There was also a Train station, just like in Goldenrod City, but this one wasn’t in use either. Guess the train just won’t be running since it is out of power or something… not my problem, I prefer walking anyway.

I noticed that there was not only one, but two Gyms in this town! Wonder why, I have never seen a town with more than one Gym before. But only one of them was in use, the other one contained nothing but a Black Belt without a black belt saying his master was away in Johto, doing some secret training. I wonder where he might be as I never met someone like that. Either way, I guessed that the other Gym must be the “real” one. But I had heard a lot of rumors about how tough the Leader was, so I decided to skip this Gym for the moment and go to another Town. Saffron had exits in all directions; I could go north, west or east and end up in another town. I decided to go west this time as I usually go north or east.

I took the west exit and arrived at Route 7. One of the smallest Routes I have ever seen, there was absolutely nothing of interest here. No, the one item on the ground and the second blocked underground path does not count. After doing absolutely nothing in this Route for way too long, I continued and arrived at Celadon City. I explored the city and found that it had a ton of interesting and less interesting stuff, like a Game Corner (with different and more expensive prices compared to the one in Johto), a restaurant which didn’t sell any food (how can they call it a restaurant?), a Department store almost identical to the one in Johto except for the lack of a basement floor, a condom-something I can’t spell and last but not least, a Gym.

I entered the Gym after checking the other buildings, and just like in Vermilion but not in Saffron, the path to the Gym was blocked by a small tree. Outside of the Gym, I saw an old man looking into the Gym, he said it was awesome because it was full of… strong trainers? Seemed strange to me, who would be looking into a Gym because of something like that? I entered the Gym instead of following his example, and had a hard time navigating it. I could not see where I could go because everything looked so stupid, and most reasonable paths were blocked by flower pots. Who the hay made the idiotic design for this Gym, I wonder. The person who did the design deserves a horrible punishment.

The trainers in this Gym used Grass-types, so I used my Venusaur and Typhlosion to take care of them, just like in Vermilion. I battled all the trainers in the Gym… noticed that all of them were female. I wonder if that might have anything to do with the old man looking in from outside? No, that can’t be his real reason, now can it? I arrived at the end of the Gym, where the Gym Leader waited, a woman named Erika. I spoke to her, and after listening to her ramblings for a short while, the battle could start. I used my Typhlosion against her, and it was able to OHKO all of her Pokemon with Flamethrower. This is why type advantages are awesome. For defeating her, I got the Rainbow Badge and a TM containing Giga Drain. Awesome, with my new badge, I will dash through the rest of Kanto quickly and end with a boom! Or not, we’ll have to see. I exited the Gym, not sure where to go next.
    Last edited by Kalosian; 28th April 2012 at 12:15 AM.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

Default Day 373 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 373 Friday, April 27th, 2012 9:28,9 PM
    I started off where we left off yesterday, in the Battle Factory, in the Battle Frontier! We thanked the two nice Clerks and everyone else here for letting us stay here and for doing everything else that we have done here so far today since last night! We went over and talked to the two nice Clerks. We had gotten ourselves entered in our newest Seven Battle Double Battle Lv.50 Streak here in the Battle Factory! In a little while, out of the six Pokemon Phanpy, Illumise, Bronzor, Treecko, Croagunk, and Spoink, we chose Treecko, Spoink, and Croagunk! We switched our Pokemon for this Seven Battle Streak here in the Battle Factory. In a little while, once in the Battle Factory's Arena, we started battling for our newest Seven Battle Double Battle Lv.50 Streak here in the Battke Factory. We won our first Battle, but we lost our second Battle. We switched our Pokemon back. We got ourselves entered in another Seven Battle Double Battle Lv.50 Streak here in the Battle Factory by the two nice Clerks in the lobby! In a little while, out of the six Pokemon Sandshrew, Yanma, Teddiursa, Minum, Bulbasaur, and Snorunt, we chose Yanma, Minum, and Snorunt! We switched Pokemon for this Seven Battle Streak here in the Battle Factory. In a little while, once in the Battle Factory's Arena, we started battling for our newest Seven Battle Double Battle Lv.50 Streak here in the Battle Factory! We won our first Battle, our second Battle , our third Battle, our fourth Battle, our fifth Battle, our sixth Battle, and our seventh Battle! We got 5 BPs, Battle Points from the nice Assistant! We switched our Pokemon back with the nice Assistant! In a little while, once in the Battle Factory's lobby, Derek called us, but we missed it! We hope that he calls us back soon if he really wants to talk! We then thanked the two nice Clerks and everyone else left here for letting us stay here and for doing everything else that we have done here so far today! I then saved to the right and to the back a little bit of the two nice Clerks, and to the left of the TV, in the Battle Factory, in the Battle Frontier. 229:36

My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63
    Ampharos Lv.63

I tried again on both streaks. I had a very good team on my second Seven Battle Streak in the Battle Factory today! I'll keep trying tomorrow to try to keep my current streak here in the Battle Factory going. Thank you for reading this, my Update, Post!
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Been grinding all day today it seems like. Got most of my team to their mid 40s. Gonna try the E4 tomorrow.

Went into the E4 for a taster run to see how much more training my team needed, including taking in a Glaceon that was only level 16 when I started. About an hour later, Lance's Charizard finally fell to Salamence's last remaining Dragon Claw. I went in with much of my team still under level 40, only five combatants and next to no recovery items, save what I had in my bag already. Quite chuffed really, though it really was Salamence who carried the team through a few battles. On to Kanto!

POST ELITE FOUR TEAM

Typhlosion @ Lv. 40 w/ Shell Bell
    Timid Nature
    Moveset: Lava Plume, Flame Wheel, Fire Blast, Swift

Salamence @ Lv. 51
    Lax Nature
    Moveset: Dragon Claw, Fly, Zen Headbutt, Crunch

Ampharos @ Lv. 39 w/ Magnet
    Docile Nature
    Moveset: Thunderpunch, Thunder Wave, Tackle, Flash

Espeon @ Lv. 38 w/ TwistedSpoon
    Lonely Nature
    Moveset: Shadow Ball, Psybeam, Bite, Quick Attack

Gyarados @ Lv. 39 w/ Mystic Water
    Hardy Nature
    Moveset: Surf, Waterfall, Ice Fang, Dragon Rage

Glaceon @ Lv. 29 w/ Exp. Share
    Careful Nature
    Moveset: Icy Wind, Bite, Sand Attack, Shadow Ball
    Pokemon Y
    Kalos Gym Badges: 8 | Elite Four Wins: 1 | Pokedex: 213 | Time: 20:19

Pokemon X
    Kalos Gym Badges: 8 | Elite Four Wins: 1 | Pokedex: 208 | Time: 14:51

3DS Friend Code - 3024 - 6764 - 1919
    Friend Safari: Bug - Ledyba, Volbeat, Pinsir

Just got EV trained Pokemon from a trade. Now I'm using them for competitive battling.

Credit to Riataro from EGC

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

I'm battling the first 2 or 3 E4 trainers over and over again just so I can earn enough money to buy healing items to take on the last few of the E4.

Just restarted my game from...well...when it came out. Things are going rather slowly, but it's by choice. Started as a boy that I named Charlie, then began resetting for a female Chikorita. Got one, and named her Laurel. Worked my way to Cherrygrove, and picked up the egg from Mr.Pokemon. Caught a Geodude that I named Rochard, and battled my way to Violet City. When I arrived outside of the city, I hunted in the Dark Cave and caught a male Dunsparce that I named Twist. He's actually pretty cool! I met Primo in the Violet City Pokemon Center, and put in a password that netted me the Slugma egg. I went to route 32, and caught a female Mareep that I named Laina. Challenged the Sprout Tower, and won pretty easily. Went for Volkner and beat him easily with Laina and Rochard. Traveled down to Union Cave afterward, and made my way through. Made it to the Slowpoke well, and caught a male Slowpoke I named Bayou. Boxed Rochard, and the Togepi (Sheldon) and hatched the Slugma egg. It was a female that I named Maggs. I went back and beat Team Rocket in some slow-going battles. I went back to Azalea Town, and accidentally tried to leave, triggering Heart (my rival's) arrival. I was thoroughly defeated by him, so I am now doing some training. I hope to level Maggs enough so she can help out in the Azalea Gym.

Current team:

Laurel (female Chikorita) Lv.15
    Twist (male Dunsparce) Lv.12
    Laina (female Mareep) Lv.14
    Bayou (male Slowpoke) Lv.10
    Maggs (female Slugma) Lv.7
    ***New Signature To Come***

met and caught a shiny Koffing.. Yay

Caught a Seel last night @ level 18 and it's already a level 47 Dewgong Training on Victory Road made it pretty easy. It's all ready to battle the elite four.

Trying to get my team to level 45 at least. Almost there, but I still need 2 Pokemon to fill out the rest of the team.

Lvl 48 Meganium
    Lvl 47 Dewgong
    Lvl 45 Arcanine
    Lvl 43 Noctowl

I decided to go further west from Celadon City. I headed out to Route 16, another short Route with absolutely nothing of interest. Continued through a gate and ended up on Route 17, also known as the Cycling Road, a somewhat longer Route than the former one. I battled all the trainers here and grabbed a few items, although it was almost impossible to get those items as I couldn’t stop while being on the Cycling Road. I continued down through the Route and found another gate leading east. Entered it and ended up on Route 18. Which was also another short and boring route with nothing but two Bird Keepers that I defeated with ease.

After that, I found myself in Fuchsia City, the city of foxes! Or wait, ninjas. Anyway, this town didn’t have much to see. There was a Pal Park to the north of the Town, but I didn’t feel like using at the moment, the Pokemon I have with me at the moment are all that I need. There was also a ton of strange formations in the town, looking like remains of ancient cages. Could they have been used to keep Pokemon imprisoned in the past? No, I doubt that, no one in this world would be cruel enough to keep wild Pokemon imprisoned against their will.

There was a Gym in this town, so I went there. Inside the Gym, there were five trainers… and all of them were identical! How am I supposed to know who the Gym Leader is? I had no choice but to battle them all. I did, and arrived at the Gym Leader after battling the four other regular trainers… my usual luck. The Gym Leader was a girl named Janine; I battled her and let my Typhlosion do the job as it had the best type match against Poison-types, which was her specialty. It was able to OHKO her entire team with Flamethrower. I got the Soul Badge for winning, making my heart flutter as that brings my total number of badges in this region to three!

I left the gym and checked my map. I could go either south or east for my next destination, decided to go south for a change. But I couldn’t go very far, the path south was blocked off as there had been an eruption from the volcano on Cinnabar Island causing chaos all the way up here. So I guess I will have to go east anyway.

I beat Misty and Brock today. Brock I took out in literally 5 attacks thanks to Tentacruel and Jolteon. On the way I caught Snorlax. I was thinking about using it on my team, but it was Modest, and I didn't want to re-capture it, so I decided not to use it. Still looking for that last team member.

Team:
    Crobat lvl 53
    Tentacruel lvl 53
    Steelix lvl 53
    Jolteon lvl 53

Default Day 374 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 374 Saturday, April 28th, 2012 9:26 PM
    I started off where we left off yesterday, in the Battle Factory, in the Battle Frontier. We thanked the two nice Clerks and everyone else left here for letting us stay here and for doing everything else here since last night. We went over and talked over to the two nice Clerks. We had gotten ourselves entered in our second in a row Seven Battle Double Battle Lv.50 Streak here in the Battle Factory! In a little while, out of the six Pokemon Gorebyss, Octillery, Solrock, Grotle, Seadra, and Croconaw, we chose Solrock, Gorebyss, and Octillery! We switched Pokemon with the nice Assistant for this Seven Battle Streak here in the Battle Factory. In a little while, once in the Battle Factory's Arena, we started battling for our second Seven Battle Double Battle Lv.50 Streak here in the Battle Factory in a row! We lost our first Battle. We switched our Pokemon back with the nice Assistant. Once in the lobby, someone called us, but we missed it. We hope that they call us back soon if they really want to talk. We talked to the two nice Clerks again. We had gotten ourselves entered in our newest Seven Battle Double Battle Lv.50 Streak here in the Battle Factory, In a little while, out of the six Pokemon Elekid, Delcatty, Illumise, Mudkip, Lombre, and Buizel, we chose Elekid, Illumise, and Mudkip! We switched Pokemon for this Seven Battle Streak here in the Battle Factory. In a little while, once in the Battle Factory's Arena, we started battling for our newest Seven Battle Double Battle Lv.50 Streak here in the Battle Factory! We won our first Battle, our second Battle, our third Battle, our fourth Battle, and our fifth Battle, but we lost our sixth Battle. We switched our Pokemon back with the nice Assistant. In a little while, once in the lobby, someone called us, but we missed it. We hope that they call us back soon if they want to talk! We then thanked the two nice Clerks and everyone else left here for letting us stay here and for doing everything else here that we have done so far today. I then saved to the right and to the back a little bit of the two nice Clerks, and to the left of the TV, in the Battle Factory, in the Battle Frontier. 230:31

My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63
    Ampharos Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63

Oh well. I tried again today. I'll try again tomorrow! Thank you for reading this, my Update, Post!
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

I did some serious training this morning in order to get my Pokemon's levels up some more before I challenged the Elite Four at the Indigo Plateau. I healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center after that, and then I stocked up on some more items. I then entered Will's room. I challenged him to a battle, and he sent out his Xatu first. I used my Raichu against it, and it defeated it easily with ThunderPunch. Then I had to battle Will's Exeggutor. I used my Pidgeot's Aerial Ace attack against it, and Exeggutor fainted. I defeated Will's Jynx with my Golem's Rock Slide attack, and then I used Raichu's ThunderPunch attack against his second Xatu. All that was left to battle after that was Will's Slowbro, but I defeated that with my Raichu's Thunder Bolt attack. I defeated Will, got some prize money, and I walked into the next room. I saved the game before challenging Koga to a battle.

I am currently doing some Training against Morty of Ecruteak City. When my team is over lv. 30. I will beat him and continue.

On SoulSilver, I continued training and defeating the Kanto Gym leaders, and I now have the badges of Vermillion, Saffron, Celadon and Fuscia city. Glaceon has now all but replaced Espeon on my team, being highly useful since it knows Shadow Ball as well as some Ice type moves.

After snagging another glimpse of Suicine, I fixed up the power plant and returned the Copycat's Poke Doll. With Latios now on the loose, I set up on the border of Route 14 and 15 and flitted back and to until Latios decided to grace me with his presence. I used the Masterball i'd been saving and caught him with no trouble. Now he and Lugia are waiting to be transferred to White, once I have four other monsters that can also be transferred too.

On HeartGold, meanwhile, I picked up where i'd left off. After finally capturing Ho-Oh some time ago, I headed onto Victory Road. I swapped out my Espeon to accomodate a Geodude HM Slave to get me through the cave. Snagging Items as we went, Silver finally turned up and challenged me. He was no bother - the Lv.60 Dragonite from my old SoulSilver playthrough made his team easy pickings. After him, I dashed straight into the E4. And it was only during my battle with Will that I realised i'd left Espeon behind, and was once again fighting with a dead weight - the Lv. 16 Geodude.

Still, I pressed on. With plenty of Hyper Potions and Revives I was more than ready for the E4. And sure enough, I swept them all aside again.

After the Credits, I boarded the SS Aqua and saved the game.
    Pokemon Y
    Kalos Gym Badges: 8 | Elite Four Wins: 1 | Pokedex: 213 | Time: 20:19

Pokemon X
    Kalos Gym Badges: 8 | Elite Four Wins: 1 | Pokedex: 208 | Time: 14:51

3DS Friend Code - 3024 - 6764 - 1919
    Friend Safari: Bug - Ledyba, Volbeat, Pinsir

I spent even more time training everyone between levels 40-45. With that out of the way I traded for a Dusk Stone and evolved Misdreavus into Mismagius! I bought some healing items and then entered into the Pokemon League.

Will was my first opponent. Mismagius hit his first Xatu with Charge Beam which boosted it's Sp Atk and allowed Shadow Ball to knock out both Xatu and his Jynx! Forretress beat his Exeggutor with a few Bug Bites and Meganium defeated his Slowbro with Petal Dance.

Koga was my second opponent. Crobat went out against his Ariados and beat it with a Fly. He went to Venomoth next but another Fly from Crobat knocked it out. Forretress was his third Pokemon which Exploded and beat my Quagsire. In retaliation I sent in Lickilicky against his Crobat. I spammed Lick in hopes of paralyzing and it finally did. I kept using Stomp to hopefully make it flinch, but it never did. It was never even stopped by the paralysis! Koga healed Crobat so I started using Rollout which knocked out Crobat in three hits. I kept Lickilicky in hopes of hitting Rollout but it missed because of Minimize. It then proceeded to use Gunk Shot and knock out Lickilicky. I went to Crobat and waited for it to run out of Gunk Shots, effectively making it so Crobat could not be damaged. I ended up using all my Wing Attacks and most of my Fly's in the process of beating this stupid thing.

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

I headed east and arrived at Route 15. Battled all the trainers here, noticed that they were nothing but School Kids and teachers, guess they were having a lesson zero (as they all lost against me) in the field or something. Continuing east, I arrived at Route 14, another trainer with many School Kids and Teachers, but also a few Bird Keepers and Pokéfans. And one more thing… Suicune! I saw the beautiful blue beast standing on top of the water, and obviously, it ran away as soon as I got close to it. And even more obviously, Eusine appeared. This time, he told me that Suicune seems to prefer a hilly place close to the water… better than saying it only prefers water; I guess his obsession with this Pokemon is finally gaining some results. He also wanted to challenge me to see who can find Suicune first the next time, but I don’t want to, it’s not a challenge or anything. Whoever is able to stop Suicune from running around will be the one to catch it, nothing else. Besides, I don’t know any hilly place that is close to water.

I continued from Route 14 and arrived at Route 13, also known as The Giant Maze, because it is nothing more than a maze made of fences. I battled the trainers here as well and continued to Route 12 a.k.a. Silence Bridge, full of Fishermen and other random trainers. I battled some of them and obtained a Super Rod from an old Fisherman inside of a house. Noticed that there was a path going west, and according to my map, it would lead me back to Vermilion City. So I took that path and arrived at Route 11. Battled all the trainers here, before arriving in Vermilion City once more…

Not! Because that big but cute sleeping Pokemon was still blocking the way. Sweet bananas, why hasn’t anyone tried to wake it up yet? Or at least made an effort to make it move? I could still not do anything about it, so I went back to Route 12, decided to continue north. Battled the remaining trainers, and arrived in Lavender Town, which is a very nice flower. Oh, wait, it is a town. I explored the town; found out that it had a Pokemon graveyard and a Radio Tower… but no Gym. And the Radio Tower wasn’t able to broadcast anything due to the Power Plant being out of… Power. The Graveyard on the other hand seemed like a really nice place. The man in charge was none other than Mr. Fuji, whom I have heard legends about ever since I was a small child. He seemed to be doing a great job with it, I’d say.

I went north and got to Route 10. Battled the two trainers here, but in order to continue, I had to go through a cave. Didn’t really feel like doing that right now, so I went back to Lavender Town again and then west, out to Route 8. Battled all the trainers here before I arrived at Saffron City once more. I was feeling a bit more confident now with all three members of my team at level 60, so I was ready to take on the Gym Leader. I went to the Gym and battled the regular trainers inside before arriving at the middle, where the leader Sabrina had her place. I challenged her to a battle, since her specialty is Psychic-types, I decided to use my Feraligatr for this battle, its Crunch should be able to take care of anything she has with ease.

And it did. I won the battle rather easily, and got the Marsh Badge, fourth badge in this region, four more to go. Yay! Now, I have explored everything in the middle part of this region, guess it’s about time to go to the edges. According to my map, there is a town to the north named Cerulean Blue… no, Cerulean City. I guess that is where I should go next.

Page 294 of 377 FirstFirst ... 194244284290291292293294295296297298304344 ... LastLast