Page 300 of 368 FirstFirst ... 200250290296297298299300301302303304310350 ... LastLast
Results 7,476 to 7,500 of 9186

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

Default Day 402 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 402 Saturday, May 26th, 2012 10:57 PM
    I started off where we left off yesterday, in Celadon City's game Corner! We thanked the two nice men for letting us stay here lately! We then went over and talked to the two nice men! Once across from the table of them, we started playing Voltorb Flip! We started playing Voltorb Flip with 15,434 Coins! We started playing Voltorb Flip Level 1!

Level 1
    1. Lost
    2. Lost
    3. Cleared with 27 Coins

Level 2
    4. Lost
    5. Lost
    6. Lost
    7. Lost
    8. Lost
    9. Lost
    10. Lost
    11. Lost
    12. Lost
    13. Lost
    14. Cleared with 54 Coins

Level 3
    15. Cleared with 144 Coins

Level 4
    16. Cleared with 288 Coins

Level 5
    17. Lost

Level 1
    18. Lost
    19. Cleared with 27 Coins

Level 2
    20. Lost
    21. Cleared with 72 Coins

Level 3
    22. Lost
    23. Lost
    24. Cleared with 162 Coins

Level 4
    25. Lost
    26. Cleared with 243 Coins

Level 5
    27. Lost

Level 1
    28. Lost
    29. Lost
    30. Lost

After thirty Games, we quit with 16,451 Coins! Liz then called us, but we missed her call! We hope that she calls us back soon! We then thanked the two nice men for letting us play Voltorb Flip with them today and also for letting us stay here lately and for however long we will be staying here for now, and then later on. I then saved to the front and to the right a little bit of the two nice men, with Meganium to my left, in Celadon City's Game Corner. 247:36
    Badges: 16
    PokeDex, Caught: 120

My Team is:
    Ampharos Lv.64
    Meganium Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63

I got about 1,000 Coins today in thirty Games of Voltorb Flip! Hopefully I'll do just as good if not better tomorrow! I'm not sure when I'll do anything else in this Walkthrough right now. I'll see. Also, in about a month, there will be four or five or so days where I won't be posting here. I'm not sure if I'll even be able to get on a computer! I'm just letting you guys and girls know! :P Thank you for reading this, my Update, Post!
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

I quickly left the Cerulean City Gym after I won the Cascade Badge from Misty. I headed over to the Cerulean City Pokemon Center right away, and I healed my injured Pokemon inside. I bought some items at the Poke Mart as well, and then I decided to go east to the Power Plant since I had to return the Machine Part that had been stolen from there. I battled against the trainers along the way to the Power Plant, and then I healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center beside Rock Tunnel. I then used Surf and I headed down the river to the Kanto Power Plant. I entered the building, and I talked to the manager who was working there. I gave him the missing Machine Part and then I solved the crisis. I left the Power Plant after that, and I decided to challenge the Zapdos outside. I managed to weaken it using Arcanine, and I captured it inside an Ultra Ball. I deposited it after that.

Starting my quest to catch them, all, I transferred all my Pokemon teams from my past four or so adventures into my SoulSilver file. Here they are:

Alata/FireRed: Venusaur, Marowak, Electrode, Slowbro, Flareon, Articuno
    Anni/HeartGold: Kingdra, Arbok, Raichu, Granbull, Jynx, Hitmonchan
    Raymond/Emerald: Swampert, Shiftry, Torkoal, Alakazam, Weezing, Banette
    Joe/Platinum: Luxray, Roserade, Dusknoir, Yanmega, Whiscash, Houndoom

I believe Marowak, Slowbro, Flareon, Granbull, Hitmonchan, Swampert, Shiftry, Weezing, Banette, Luxray, Roserade, Dusknoir, Whiscash, and Houndoom were the newest Pokemon for the PokeDex.

Then, I checked the PokeDex, and I needed a Poliwrath, so I evolved a Poliwhirl. Then I needed a Cloyster. I had a Shellder, but I was out of Water Stones! So, I went to Bill’s Grandfather at the Sea Cottage and showed him a ton of Pokemon, including an Oddish that I needed to bring. Eventually, he gave me a Water Stone.

364, 129 remain… Next on the catch list is Kingler, and they happen to be available in the wild...
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

Default Day 403 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 403 Sunday, May 27th, 2012 11:05,6 PM
    I started off where we left off yesterday, in Celadon City's Game Corner! We thanked the two nice men here for letting us stay here lately! We then went over and talked to the two nice men! Once across from the two nice men, we started playing Voltorb Flip! We started off with 16,451 Coins! We started playing Voltorb Flip Level 1!

Level 1
    1. Cleared with 48 Coins

Level 2
    2. Cleared with 96 Coins

Level 3
    3. Cleared with 108 Coins

Level 4
    4. Lost

Level 1
    5. Cleared with 27 Coins

Level 2
    6. Lost
    7. Lost
    8. Cleared with 81 Coins

Level 3
    9. Lost
    10. Cleared with 162 Coins

Level 4
    11. Lost
    12. Cleared with 216 Coins

Level 5
    13. Cleared with 384 Coins

Level 6
    14. Lost

Level 2
    15. Lost
    16. Lost
    17. Lost
    18. Lost
    19. Lost
    20. Lost
    21. Lost
    22. Cleared with 72 Coins

Level 3
    23. Cleared with 144 Coins

Level 4
    24. Cleared with 216 Coins

Level 5
    25. Lost

Level 3
    26. Lost
    27. Lost
    28. Lost

Level 1
    29. Cleared with 27 Coins

Level 2
    30. Cleared with 81 Coins

After playing thirty Games of Voltorb Flip, we quit with 18,113 Coins! Ralph then called us, but we missed his call! We hope that he calls us back soon! We then thanked the two nice men for letting us play Voltorb Flip with then today and for letting us stay here lately and for however long we will stay here for now and in the future! I then saved to the right and to the back a little bit of the two nice Clerks, with Meganium to my left, in Celadon City's Game Corner. 248:08

My Team is:
    Ampharos Lv.64
    Meganium Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63

I got about 1,700 Coins today in thirty Games of Voltorb Flip! Hopefully tomorrow I'll do just as good if not better! Thank you for reading this, my Update, Post!
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

After defeating Jasmine, I easily took care of Pryce, for some reason my Jumpluf wasn't that worthless in the gym. After I defeated Pryce I went to save the Radio tower from team Rocket, while I did that my Quilava evolved into a Typhlosion. I defeated my rival and all the Rocket executives.

Typhlosion Level 36
    -Lava Plume
    -Swift
    -Smokescreen
    -Focus Blast

Ampharos Level 35
    -Thunderpunch
    -Strength
    -Discharge
    -Focus Blast

Politoed Level 34
    -Surf
    -BrickBreak
    -Body Slam
    -Ice Beam

Crobat Level 34
    -Wing Attack
    -Bite
    -Confuse Ray
    -Fly

Espeon Level 35
    -Psychic
    -Shadow Ball
    -Swift
    -Quick Attack

Jumpluff Level 34
    -Mega Drain
    -Sleep Powder
    -Bullet Seed
    -Silver Wind
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

May 28, 2012
    Day 2: Kingler, Rhydon, Kanghaskan, and Seaking

After nearly 30 encounters, I finally get a Kingler in Cliff Cave. I think it still would’ve been faster than finding a Krabby then training it. I like Kingler, but haven’t used one due to how important Surf always is…

Next up is a Rhydon… I’ve got a Rhyhorn, and it was Monday morning, so Pryce was the sparring partner for today. Plus, I’ve got a ton of Exp. Shares from the Lottery. After almost doubling the Rhyhorn’s level by fighting Pryce nearly seven times, Rhyhorn evolved into Rhydon.

After that, I needed a Kanghaskan. Kanghaskan was found in Rock Tunnel’s Basement after two attempts with a Lv. 14 Quilava and a Repel.

The king of the sea Seaking was needed next. Then, Seaking was found by surfing inside of Mt. Moon. At a high level, as well. Freak yeah, Seaking.

368/493 125 remain

Next up on the checklist is Magmar, and I’m not sure if I have a Magby, or if I’ll need to catch one at the Burnt Tower…
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

May 28th, 2012:
    This is breaking news: I just caught a shiny Tentacool in Heartgold! It was a completely random encounter, too. This has never happened to me before and it has me all excited!!...and now we return to your originally scheduled programming.

Pokemon Black trainer info:
    Name: Robyn
    FC: 4684 7748 3156

Default Day 404 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 404 Monday, May 28th, 2012 7:56 PM
    I started off where we left off yesterday, in Celadon City's Game Corner! We thanked the two nice men for letting us stay here lately! We went over and talked to them! Once across the table from them, we started playing Voltorb Flip! We started off with 18,113 Coins! We started playing Voltorb Flip Level 1!

Level 1
    1. Lost
    2. Cleared with 24 Coins

Level 2
    3. Lost
    4. Lost
    5. Lost
    6. Cleared with 81 Coins

Level 3
    7. Lost
    8. Cleared with 162 Coins

Level 4
    9. Cleared with 324 Coins

Level 5
    10. Lost

Level 4
    11. Lost

Level 3
    12. Lost

Level 1
    13. Cleared with 27 Coins

Level 2
    14. Lost
    15. Lost
    16. Cleared with 64 Coins

Level 3
    17. Lost

Level 2
    18. Cleared with 96 Coins

Level 3
    19. Lost
    20. Lost
    21. Lost
    22. Cleared with 108 Coins

Level 4
    23. Cleared with 256 Coins

Level 5
    24. Lost
    25. Lost

Level 1
    26. Lost
    27. Cleared with 32 Coins

Level 2
    28. Cleared with 96 Coins

Level 3
    29. Lost
    30. Lost

After thirty games, we quit playing Voltorb Flip for today wuth 19,383 Coins! We then thanked the two nice men for letting us play Voltorb Flip with them today and for letting us stay here lately and for however long we will stay here! I then saved to the left and to the back a little bit of the two nice Clerks, with Meganium to my right, in Celadon City's Game Corner. 248:37

My Team is:
    Ampharos Lv.64
    Meganium Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63

We got about 1,250 Coins in thirty Games of Voltorb Flip today! Hopefully we'll do just as good tomorrow if not better! Thank you for reading this, my Update, Post!
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Got the Porygon from Voltorb flip

I beat the e4 a few more times to level my pokemon.
    - Obtained at 5701soft resets
    Leaf green re count:540
    happy to trade. white fc: 0734 2476 0668 SSBB fc: 3308 6572 9381
    3ds friend code: 2466 2806 3978
    Former Admin pidgeotto from dueling network.
    heam my cream.

shiny hunts in progress:
    3080 srs
    340 srs
    60 mm eggs for chikorita
    120 encounters on route 210

Default Day 405 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 405 Tuesday, May 29th, 2012 9:28 PM
    I started off where we left off yesterday, in Celadon City's Game Corner! We thanked the two nice mem for letting us stay here lately! We then went over and talked to the two nice men. Once across the table from them, we started playing Voltorb Flip! We started off with 19,383 Coins! We started playing Voltorb Flip Level 1!

Level 1
    1. Lost
    2. Cleared with 27 Coins

Level 2
    3. Cleared with 96 Coins

Level 3
    4. Cleared with 162 Coins

Level 4
    5. Cleared with 324 Coins

Level 5
    6. Cleared with 432 Coins

Level 6
    7. Lost

Level 2
    8. Cleared with 54 Coins

Level 3
    9. Lost
    10. Lost
    11. Lost

Level 1
    12. Cleared with 27 Coins

Level 2
    13. Cleared with 54 Coins

Level 3
    14. Lost
    15. Cleared with 128 Coins

Level 4
    16. Lost

Level 3
    17. Cleared with 128 Coins

Level 4
    18. Lost
    19. Lost
    20. Lost
    21. Lost
    22. Loat
    23. Lost
    24. Lost
    25. Lost

Level 2
    26. Lost
    27. Cleared with 72 Coins

Level 3
    28. Cleared with 108 Coins

Level 4
    29. Lost

Level 2
    30. Cleared with 64 Coins

After thirty Games of Voltorb Flip, we quit with 21,059 Coins! Irwin then called us, but we missed his call! We hope that he calls us back! We then thanked the two nice men for letting us play Voltorb Flip with them and for letting us stay here now and for however long we will be here for, now and later! I then saved to the front and to the left a little bit of the two nice men, with Meganium to my left, in Celadon City's Game Corner. 249:11

My Team is:
    Ampharos Lv.64
    Meganium Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63

We got about 1,600 Coins in thirty Games of Voltorb Flip today! Hopefully I'll do just as good, if not better, tomorrow, if I do this again tomorrow! Thank you for reading this, my Update, Post!
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

May 29, 2012
    Day 3: Magmar, Dragonair, and Spinarak

Caught a Magmar after two encounters (I’m freaking lucky) in the basement of the Burnt Tower. I THOUGHT I had a Magmortar, but I apparently transferred it to B/W. Ah well, I could’ve knocked out Magby as well.

After that, a Dragonair was needed. Thankfully I had a Dratini and a Dragonite already, so I trained the Dratini about seven levels via Blaine. It took three rematches, and officially, the Kanto Dex was done! Now onto the Johto Dex!

A Spinarak was needed, but you sadly can’t obtain them in SoulSilver. So, we switched to HeartGold, waited until night (two hours prior to typing this) caught one, and traded it to SoulSilver. Training it shall begin… the next time I update this.

Seen: 410/493 83 remain
    Caught: 371/493 122 remain

I must evolve Spinarak to Ariados next time…

well i started a new game and i'm doing a little gather around. i don't want to rush playing the game so i think i'll do a bit of grinding and maybe catching and recatching poke to determine whats a better fit

I had beat Blue at the Gym and I then realised that I needed to raise my pokemon some more if I was going to beat the new E4. So I called Bugsy to battle me a few times and I got my Charizard to level 72 and my Raichu level 70 after I called Misty and beat her too many times. Next I am going to raise my Garchomp and Gengar. Right now I am at Mt. Silver exploring the area and cave, waiting for night time to catch a Sneasel.

My Team:
    Charizard lvl 72
    Raichu lvl 70
    Froslass lvl 66
    Garchomp lvl 62
    Gengar lvl 62
    Dragonite lvl 67

I just finished beating all the gym leaders. Blue was a bit tough, admittedly but I was able to overcome all of that. Anyways, I got the HM for Rock Climb from Prof. Oak already and I guess I'll be training for the final battle against Red. I'm right now getting the phone numbers of some gym leaders and probably replace some of my Pokes in my team (it still isn't final, though). I think I'll also be catching some legendaries as well.

Default Day 406 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 406 Wednesday, May 30th, 2012 8:47,8 PM
    I started off where we left off yesterday, in Celadon City's Game Corner! We thanked the two nice men for letting us stay here today and lately! We then went over and talked to them! Once across the table from then, we started playing Voltorb Flip! We started with 21,059 Coins! We started playing Voltorb Flip Level 1!

Level 1
    1. Lost
    2. Cleared with 24 Coins

Level 2
    3. Lost
    4. Cleared with 81 Coins

Level 3
    5. Lost
    6. Cleared with 128 Coins

Level 4
    7. Lost
    8. Lost
    9. Lost
    10. Lost

Level 1
    11. Cleared with 27 Coins

Level 2
    12. Cleared with 81 Coins

Level 3
    13. Cleared with 192 Coins

Level 4
    14. Cleared with 243 Coins

Level 5
    15. Lost

Level 2
    16. Lost

Level 1
    17. Cleared with 27 Coins

Level 2
    18. Lost
    19. Lost
    20. Cleared with 96 Coins

Level 3
    21. Lost

Level 1
    22. Lost
    23. Cleared with 32 Coins

Level 2
    24. Cleared with 81 Coins

Level 3
    25. Lost
    26. Lost

Level 1
    27. Lost
    28. Cleared with 24 Coins

Level 2
    29. Cleared with 54 Coins

Level 3
    30. Lost

After thirty Games of Voltorb Flip, we quit with 22,149 Coins! We then thanked the two nice men here for letting us play Voltorb Flip with them and for letting us stay here lately and for however long we will be staying here for now and in the future! I then saved to the front and to the right a little bit of the two nice men, with Meganium to my left, in Celadon City's Game Corner. 249:37,8

My Team is:
    Ampharos Lv.64
    Meganium Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63

I got about 1,100 Coins in thirty Games of Voltorb Flip today! Hopefully I'll do just as good as I did today if not better tomorrow, if I do this again tomorrow! Thank you for reading this, my Update, Post!
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

I returned to the Pokemon Center that was located at the foot of Rock Tunnel, and I deposited the Zapdos that I caught at the Power Plant. I then entered Rock Tunnel, and I wandered through the cave. I battled some wild Pokemon, and I finally found the cave's exit. I arrived at Route 10. I headed south to Lavender Town, and I visited the Pokemon Center to heal my Pokemon. I visited the local Radio Tower afterwards, and I talked to a man inside. He upgraded my Pokegear's radio because I helped with the Power Plant energy crisis, and then I headed south towards Fuchsia City. I battled some trainers along the way, and then I went west toward Vermilion City. I battled some more trainers along Route 11, and then I arrived near Diglett's Cave. I used the Poke Flute music to awoken the Snorlax, and I battled against it. I captured it inside a Heavy Ball and then I saved after that.

After not playing the game for a long time, istarted playing it again mostly because i got wifi,used the gts and got a japanese spiritomb on a trade ,since I had my doubts wheter it was fake or not I breed it then release it,now, I'm training Spiritomb and a Skuntank .

Credit to FrozenConstellation for the beautiful banner
    and for the profile picture credit goes to Northern Lights.
    out of service Au revoir

Default Day 407 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 407 Thursday, May 31st, 2012 8:59, 9:00 PM
    I started off where we left off yesterday, in Celadon City's Game Corner! We thanked the two nice men here for letting us stay here lately! We then went over and talked to the two nice men. Once across the table from them, we started playing Voltorb Flip with them! We started off with 22,149 Coins! We started playing Voltorb Flip Level 1!

Level 1
    1. Cleared with 27 Coins

Level 2
    2. Cleared with 54 Coins

Level 3
    3. Cleared with 108 Coins

Level 4
    4. Lost
    5. Lost

Level 1
    6. Lost
    7. Lost
    8. Lost
    9. Cleared with 24 Coins

Level 2
    10. Lost

Level 1
    11. Lost
    12. Cleared with 32 Coins

Level 2
    13. Cleared with 72 Coins

Level 3
    14. Cleared with 162 Coins

Level 4
    15. Lost

Level 1
    16. Cleared with 48 Coins

Level 2
    17. Lost
    18. Lost
    19. Cleared with 96 Coins

Level 3
    20. Cleared with 144 Coins

Level 4
    21. Lost
    22. Lost
    23. Lost

Level 2
    24. Lost

Level 1
    25. Cleared with 48 Coins

Level 2
    26. Lost
    27. Lost
    28. Cleared with 81 Coins

Level 3
    29. Lost
    30. Lost

After thirty Games of Voltorb Flip, we quit with 23,045 Coins! We then thanked the two nice men for letting us play Voltorb Flip with them and for letting us stay here today, lately, and for however long we will stay here for now and whenever! I then saved to the back and to the right a little bit of the two nice men, with Meganium to my left, in Celadon City's Game Corner. 250:07

My Team is:
    Ampharos Lv.64
    Meganium Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63

We got about 900 Coins in thirty Games of Voltorb Flip today! Hopefully I'll do just as good if not better tomorrow! Thank you for reading this, my Update, Post!
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

I finally tried my hand on more wifi battles. I traded a ATK EV trained probopass in exchange for an ATK EV trained Garchomp. I'm going to use it to rack up hundreds of wins in HGSS.

Credit to Riataro from EGC

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

I started my game over and I just got Eevee. What should I evolved it into?

I went to the Vermilion City Pokemon Center to deposit my newly-captured Snorlax. I healed my team afterwards since they were injured after all those battles, and then I returned to Route 11. I entered Diglett's Cave, and I started to make my way to the other side toward Route 2. I captured a wild Diglett inside, and then I arrived at Route 2 after exiting the cave. I used Cut to cut down a tree that was blocking the path, and then I arrived in Pewter City. I visited the local Poke Mart first, and I bought some items there. I also got the Silver Wing from an old man as well. I also visited the Pewter City Museum of Science. I left after a while, and I visited the Pewter City Gym. I battled against the two Gym trainers inside the Gym, and then I went back to the Pewter City Pokemon Center in order to swap some of my Pokemon at the PC. I saved before going back to the Gym to challenge Brock.

Quote Originally Posted by Nurse Joy View Post
    I started my game over and I just got Eevee. What should I evolved it into?
    Personally, I picked Umbreon myself, but... Ya know... Maybe an Espeon if you don't care about defense that much.

Anyhow, I let my friend borrow my DS for a couple hours. He beat the first gym for me and raised my Quilava, and caught me a Zubat (though I didn't need said help, and I didn't even need Zubat for my team. It was good for stalling so my Quilava didn't get overleveled, though, as the 2nd member of my team is just after gym 2).

Making stalling squads for competetive battle and bt gonna have 2 team one is:
    Snorlax ev'd in 255 hp and 255 in attack.
    Shuckle ev'd in 255 def 255 sp def.
    Arcanine ev'd in 252 sp attack 252 in sp def and 6 in speed.
    Skarmory ev'd in 252 attack 252 def and 6 in speed.
    Milotic ev'd in 252 sp attack 252 sp def and 6 in def.
    and finally Nidoking ev'd in 252 attack 252 in def and 6 in hp
    Last edited by dragon user; 2nd June 2012 at 9:22 AM. Reason: Decided on 6th member
    yay hatched my shiny bagon took 191 eggs but worth it jolly natured too

now have my entire shiny squad hatched on my diamond just waiting for someone i know to let me borrow thier ds -.-

Quote Originally Posted by squeezcheese View Post
    I really wish you could drive a car in this game because I would just turn all the bidoofs into roadkill. And play Grand Theft Auto: Sinnoh Edition!
    LOL

HG FC
    OT: Gordon
    FC: 0990 9499 5913

Might as well keep track of my SoulSilver progress here...

So today I finally decided to continure with my SS adventure. Team Rocket took over the Radio Tower.
    I decided to phase out my Gloom, Deku, for the Eevee Bill gave me as well.

Current Team:
    Kuji
    Level 5

Ampharos
    Level 31

;93; Haunter
    level 29

Minion
    Level 29

;37; Keaton
    Level 30

;61;Poli
    Level 28

Page 300 of 368 FirstFirst ... 200250290296297298299300301302303304310350 ... LastLast