Page 301 of 376 FirstFirst ... 201251291297298299300301302303304305311351 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,525 of 9383

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

June 1, 2012
    Day 4: Ariados, Cleffa, Igglybuff, Natu, and Xatu

I evolved the Spinarak I traded over from HeartGold after a quick refight with Sabrina.

After that, I flew to the Day Care and had a Ditto breed both a Clefairy and Wigglytuff on the same day to get Cleffa and Igglybuff eggs. They hatched rather quickly. At this point, I also withdrew a Togepi and kept it in my party so it would later evolve.

Now, a detour was taken through the Union Cave to find a patch of grass by the Ruins of Alph to find a Natu. It was trained to evolve after a fight with Blaine, as well as a few more extra wild battles near Mt. Silver to evolve it into Xatu.

412/493 Pokemon seen
    376/493 caught, 117 remain

I'll need to evolve my Togepi through happiness... This may take a while. After that, I'll need to get a Politoed, which shouldn't be a problem as I've got a King's Rock- I just need a Poliwhirl...
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

Default Day 408 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 408 Friday, June 1st, 2012 11:48,9 PM
    I started off where we left off yesterday, in Celadon City's Game Corner! We thanked the two nice men for letting us stay here lately! We then went over and talked to them! Once across the table from them, we started playing Voltorb Flip! We started off with 23,045 Coins! We started playing Voltorb Flip Level 1!

Level 1
    1. Lost
    2. Lost
    3. Cleared with 24 Coins

Level 2
    4. Cleared with 81 Coins

Level 3
    5. Lost

Level 1
    6. Lost
    7. Lost
    8. Cleared with 24 Coins

Level 2
    9. Cleared with 81 Coins

Level 3
    10. Lost
    11. Lost
    12. Lost
    13. Lost
    14. Lost
    15. Cleared with 144 Coins

Level 4
    16. Lost

Level 2
    17. Cleared with 72 Coins

Level 3
    18. Lost
    19. Lost
    20. Lost

Level 2
    21. Lost
    22. Cleared with 81 Coins

Level 3
    23. Cleared with 108 Coins

Level 4
    24. Cleared with 243 Coins

Level 5
    25. Lost

Level 1
    26. Lost
    27. Cleared with 32 Coins

Level 2
    28. Lost

Level 1
    29. Cleared with 48 Coins

Level 2
    30. Cleared with 54 Coins

After thirty Games of Voltorb Flip, we quit with 24,037 Coins! Jamie then called us, but we missed his call! We hope that he calls us back soon! We then thanked the two nice men for letting us play Voltorb Flip with them today and for letting us stay here lately, for today, and for whenever and however long we will stay here for! I then saved to the back and to the left a little bit of the two nice men, with Meganium to my right, in Celadon City's Game Corner. 250:43
    Badges: 16
    PokeDex, Caught: 120

My Team is:
    Ampharos Lv.64
    Meganium Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63

We got about 1,000 Coins in thirty Games of Voltorb Flip today! Hopefully we'll do just as good tomorrow as we did today, if not better! Thank you for reading this, my Update, Post!
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

I believe, due to recent playing of Emerald+Black, that I need to play HG for a bit. My team I'm considering, but I'll surf the thread, get inspiration for my team. This may go starterless. I don't know. But I wish everyone the best of luck with their HG/SS games!

Default Soul Silver Playthrough - Day 1

I just started a new game on my Soul Silver, and I want to share my adventure with you guys
    I won’t be able to play every day, but I will try to post after every day of playing.

I began my game by choosing Cyndaquil as my starter. I kept going for a Modest natured one, and got one in the end. After getting one, I was sent on a quest by Prof. Elm. I had to visit Mr Pokémon. On the way over, I trained Cyndaquil a little. I reached his house, and then got an egg, and also the Pokédex. After going out, I got a phone call from Prof. Elm. A terrible thing had happened! I went back to New Bark Town in a rush.
    On the way back, I met this red-haired guy. He challenged me to a battle. He was using a Totodile, but I took it down quite easily. After a small conversation, I headed towards the lab. When I got there, an officer started to question me. I guess he thought that I was guilty. Lyra got in, and told him that I was innocent. I told him that I battled a guy that matched the description he had gotten. I think Reuben was his name. After the officer went off, I gave Prof Elm the egg.
    I went out. On Route 29 I met Lyra. She taught me how to catch Pokémon, and I got some PokéBalls. I then decided to catch myself a Hoothoot. And I got one

Team:
    Cyndaquil Lv. 10
    Hoothoot Lv. 3

June 2, 2012
    Day 5: Politoed, Umbreon, Gligar, and Jumpluff

Am still bringing Togepi around in my party to slowly increase its happiness. For Politoed, I brought out my old Diamond, which happened to have an Umbreon and Gligar that was previously on the file. I trained a Poliwag to evolve it into a Poliwhirl, and made it hold a King's Rock, and then traded it to Diamond for Umbreon. I traded it back, and then traded a Gligar back and forth as well.

Next, a Jumpluff was needed. Thankfully, I had a Skiploom prior to this, and it only needed around ten levels. I trained off of Whitney several times for it to evolve.

414/493 Pokemon seen
    380/493 caught, 113 remain

Next time, I'll check to see if Togepi is happy enough to evolve, then I'll move on to trading (sigh... should've done it earlier) a Sun Stone so I can evolve Sunkern into Sunflora.
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Default Day 409 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 409 Saturday, June 2th, 2012 11:38,9 PM
    I started off where we left off yesterdat, in Celadon City's Game Corner! We thanked the two nice men for letting us stay here lately! We then went over and talked to the two nice men. Once across of the table from the two nice men, we started playing Voltorb Flip! We started off with 24,037 Coins! We started playing Voltorb Flip Level 1!

Level 1
    1. Cleared with 36 Coins

Level 2
    2. Lost
    3. Lost

Level 1
    4. Cleared with 36 Coins

Level 2
    5. Cleared with 81 Coins

Level 3
    6. Cleared with 144 Coins

Level 4
    7. Lost
    8. Lost

Level 2
    9. Cleared with 81 Coins

Level 3
    10. Lost
    11. Lost

Level 2
    12. Lost
    13. Cleared with 81 Coins

Level 3
    14. Lost
    15. Cleared with 162 Coins

Level 4
    16. Lost
    17. Lost
    18. Lost

Level 2
    19. Cleared with 54 Coins

Level 3
    20. Lost
    21. Lost
    22. Cleared with 162 Coins

Level 4
    23. Lost
    24. Cleared with 324 Coins

Level 5
    25. Lost

Level 2
    26. Cleared with 54 Coins

Level 3
    27. Lost
    28. Cleared with 108 Coins

Level 4
    29. Cleared with 243 Coins

Level 5
    30. Lost

After thirty Games, we quit playing Voltorb Flip for today with 25,603 Coins! Wilton then called us, but we missed his call! We hope that he calls us back soon! We then thanked the two nice men here for letting us play Voltorb Flip with them today and for letting us stay here! I then saved to the front and to the left a little bit of the two nice men, with Meganium to my left, in Celadon City's Game Corner. 251:14

My Team is:
    Ampharos Lv.64
    Meganium Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63

I got about 1,550 Coins in thirty Games of Voltorb Flip today! Hopefully I'll do just as good if not better tomorrow than I did today! Thank you for reading this, my Update, Post!
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

I went to Battle Frontier to play in the Battle Factory, this time I did double battles using level 100 Pokemon, I did not get past the first 7

Started my Heartgold from the start and I manage to beat Whitney in my first try beating her (Good thing) with the smokescreen spam I did with my quilava.

I'm still training my Togepi and Hoothoot for Morty's gym to have an advantage.

Next,I was headbutting the trees in Azalea town to get a Heracross.But I caught a aipom with a good nature.

And I went back to find a Ditto in Route 34

Current Team:

Quilava: Lvl 24
    Quick Attack
    Ember
    Flame Wheel
    Smokescreen (This thing really saved me back there)

Togepi: Lvl 9
    Headbutt
    Charm
    Extrasensory
    Metronome

Hoothoot: Lvl 12
    Growl
    Peck
    Hypnosis
    Foresight

In Day Care:

Onix from the trade
    Rock Throw
    Tackle
    Harden
    Screech

Sandshrew
    Scractch
    Poison Sting
    Sand Attack
    Defense Curl

Default Soul Silver Playthrough - Day 2

Today, I started up with training my Hoothoot. I went to Violet City, and had her by level 9 before that. When I got to Violet City, I went to the Sprout Tower. I trained Hoothoot some more, and then switched into Cyndaquil. I figured that he needed some training, too. By the time I reached the Elder, he was level 13. His level went up during the battle, and now, he’s a Quilava
    Afterwards, I went to the Gym. I didn’t have much trouble, so it was fast done. After this, I got a phone call from Prof. Elm. He had a task for me! I went over to the mart, and got an egg. I wonder what that’s inside ^^
    I headed for Azalea Town. On the way south, I decided to get myself a Magikarp. I got to the Pokémon Centre, and got the Old Rod, then I went up to the water to get one.
    I started training her up, through the Union Cave and the surroundings. I eventually got to Azalea Town with my Pokémon. I will train up some more before fighting the Gym, well at least Magikarp... Not sure if I will keep Magikarp for long, but I need a water type until I find one I want

Current team:
    Quilava Lv. 17
    Hoothoot Lv. 16
    Magikarp Lv. 14
    Last edited by andyhaj; 3rd June 2012 at 9:42 PM.

June 3, 2012
    Day 6: Sunflora, Slowking, Dunsparce, and Mantine

Apparently, my Togepi is cute, but not happy enough to evolve... So, I instead caught another Sunkern from the National Park, and traded over a Sun Stone from my Diamond game, and evolved it. I then traded back a Slowpoke caught previously, and made it hold a King's Rock (my last one) so it could evolve as well.

Then, I headed to the Dark Cave equipped with a Mareep with Flash, and taught the aforementioned Slowking Rock Smash. I stepped into it for a bit, and smashed one rock to easily find a Dunsparce. I caught it easily.

Finally, I went over to my HeartGold game, which was the only place where I could easily obtain a Mantine. It took about five encounters, but after some time, I found a Mantine. It took paralyzing it and about four Ultra Balls to catch it. I then traded it over to SoulSilver.

414 seen
    384/493 caught, 109 remain

Hmm... Qwilfish is the next on the list, except is one of the hardest to get... Plus, Togepi still doesn't love me enough... I'm not sure how I'm going to get those two next time, but I do know the last three for my Johto Dex (Elekid, Magby, and Pupitar) should be pretty easy to get. Then I get to Hoenn and have to find every single monster through transferring.

Default Day 410 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 410 Sunday, June 3rd, 2012 9:20,1,2 PM
    I started off where we left off yesterday, in Celadon City's Game Corner! We thanked the two nice men here for letting us stay here lately! We then went over to them and talked to them! Once across from the table of them, we started playing Voltorb Flip! We started off with 25,603 Coins! We started playing Voltorb Flip Level 1!

Level 1
    1. Lost
    2. Cleared with 32 Coins

Level 2
    3. Lost
    4. Cleared with 81 Coins

Level 3
    5. Lost
    6. Lost
    7. Cleared with 144 Coins

Level 4
    8. Lost

Level 3
    9. Lost
    10. Lost
    11. Cleared with 144 Coins

Level 4
    12. Cleared with 324 Coins

Level 5
    13. Cleared with 384 Coins

Level 6
    14. Lost

Level 3
    15. Cleared with 192 Coins

Level 4
    16. Lost
    17. Lost
    18. Lost
    19. Lost

Level 3
    20. Lost
    21. Lost

Level 1
    22. Cleared with 36 Coins

Level 2
    23. Lost
    24. Lost
    25. Cleared with 54 Coins

Level 3
    26. Cleared with 128 Coins

Level 4
    27. Cleared with 216 Coins

Level 5
    28. Cleared with 432 Coins

Level 6
    29. Lost
    30. Lost

After thirty Games of playing Voltorb Flip today, we quit with 27,770 Coins! Ralph then called us, but we missed his call! We hope that he calls us back soon! We then thanked the two nice men for letting us play Voltorb Flip with them today and for letting us stay here lately, for so far today, and for however long we will stay here and whenever we will stay here! I then saved to the front and to the right a little bit of the two nice men, with Meganium to my left, in Celadon City's Game Corner. 251:47

My Team is:
    Ampharos Lv.64
    Meganium Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63

I got about 2,150 Coins in thirty Games of Voltorb Flip today! Hopefully I'll do just as good tomorrow as I did today in Voltorb Flip! Thank you for reading this, my Update, Post!
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

So:

- Tyranitar, Level 61

- Feraligatr, Level 62

- Krabby, new Pokemon! Otherwise known as the second best HM Slave in the game

- Arcanine, new Pokemon! I just got him yesterday and power leveled 48 levels in two days :-). Finally a halfway-decent Fire Pokemon :P

- Crobat, Level 59

And for the great news:

DRAGONITE! Yes, after months of grinding and longing I finally get a Dragonite! Bye, near useless Dratini and Dragonair! Four/Six of my dream team done :-)

I still have Mamoswine, Exeggutor, Ninetails, and Luxray, all in my PC at really good levels (47-58)...but they're just not what I wanted. So that's like 200 levels combined gone :P
    Current Black 2 Team

The final team member wanders yet...

still on my quest to complete the pokedex, I have got a very long journey to go but I will do it. Managed to get Hitmontop and Hitmonchan plus an Umbreon today! Also leveled up my new team member Dusknoir. When first leveling him up he was at 38, now he is level 50. Still a very long way to go until he is at the same level as some of my other pokemon.
    My Team:
    Charizard lvl 75
    Raichu lvl 73
    Dragonite lvl 70
    Garchomp lvl 67
    Froslass lvl 66
    Dusknoir lvl 50

talk about a powerhouse team. i ended up starting a new game so i'm back to square one. maybe i'll try to complete the dex on this one

June 4, 2012
    Day 7: Qwilfish, Elekid, Magby, Togetic

Qwilfish was WAY easier than I thought it would be. It took only about ten tries with the Super Rod south of Violet City to fish up a Qwilfish.

Next up, Elekid and Magby. I had both an Electabuzz and a Magmar, so I bred both of those with a Ditto to get their respective eggs.

Then, I felt Togepi had enough happiness to evolve, and sure enough, it did. I trained it a level and it evolved.

Yay! All we need left is Pupitar to complete the Johto Dex! I'll just train my... Oh wait, no Larvitar. Ok, I'll just breed my... Wait, no Tyranitar- I transferred it... Well I'll just go into Mt. Moon and find a wild Pupitar! They have those, right?

............. I spent nearly an HOUR in Mt. Silver and NO Pupitar. I found a Larvitar though, but opted out on it for some dumb reason. I WANTED to complete the Johto dex today, but couldn't. The GTS is down too! ANGER!

414 seen
    388/493, 105 remain

I'll need to get that DANG Pupitar next time.

Default Day 411 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 411 Monday, June 4th, 2012 9:03,4 PM
    I started off where we left off yesterday, in Celadon City's Game Corner! We thanked the two nice men for letting us stay here lately! We then went over and talked to them. Once across from them with a table in-between us, we started playing Voltorb Flip! We started off with 27,770 COins! We started playing Voltorb Flip Level 1!

Level 1
    1. Lost
    2. Lost
    3. Cleared with 24 Coins

Level 2
    4. Lost

Level 1
    5. Cleared with 24 Coins

Level 2
    6. Lost
    7. Lost
    8. Cleared with 64 Coins

Level 3
    9. Lost
    10. Lost
    11. Cleared with 162 Coins

Level 4
    12. Cleared with 324 Coins

Level 5
    13. Cleared with 486 Coins

Level 6
    14. Lost

Level 1
    15. Lost
    16. Lost
    17. Cleared with 36 Coins

Level 2
    18. Lost
    19. Cleared with 54 Coins

Level 3
    20. Cleared with 162 Coins

Level 4
    21. Lost

Level 2
    22. Lost
    23. Cleared with 72 Coins

Level 3
    24. Cleared with 108 Coins

Level 4
    25. Lost
    26. Lost
    27. Lost

Level 1
    28. Cleared with 32 Coins

Level 2
    29. Lost
    30. Lost

After thirty Games of Voltorb Flip today, we quit with 29,318 Coins! Irwin then called us, but we missed his call. We hope that he calls us back soon. We then thanked the two nice men for letting us play Voltorb Flip with them today and for letting us stay here! I then saved to the back and to the right a little bit of the two nice men, with Meganium to my left, in Celadon City's Game Corner. 252:17

My Team is:
    Ampharos Lv.64
    Meganium Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63

I got about 1,550 Coins in thirty Games of Voltorb Flip today! Hopefully I'll do just as good if not better than I did today tomorrow! Thank you for reading this, my Update, Post!
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Quick question, is there ever a time when it's NOT hailing at the top of Mt. Silver where Red is??

Quote Originally Posted by Champion Jared 14 View Post
    Quick question, is there ever a time when it's NOT hailing at the top of Mt. Silver where Red is??
    My guess would be no. If you haven't seen it yet, it's probably a permanent thing.

Played a bit of voltorb flip last night got to 11,000 coins. Gonna try get 50,000 and get porygon and some tms.
    yay hatched my shiny bagon took 191 eggs but worth it jolly natured too

now have my entire shiny squad hatched on my diamond just waiting for someone i know to let me borrow thier ds -.-

Quote Originally Posted by squeezcheese View Post
    I really wish you could drive a car in this game because I would just turn all the bidoofs into roadkill. And play Grand Theft Auto: Sinnoh Edition!
    LOL

HG FC
    OT: Gordon
    FC: 0990 9499 5913

Default Soul Silver Playthrough - Day 3 & 4

Sorry for late post. I got really tired last night...
    Edit: Also added today.

Day 3
    Today, I started off with some training. Magikarp finally learned Tackle Not a great move, but she can at least attack herself now… I did the Slowpoke Well, and headed for the Gym next. I used Hoothoot and Quilava here. Bugsy was taken down easily by Quilava. After this, I went towards Ilex Forest. On my way inside, I met my rival, Reuben. I beat him after a tough battle, and went on my way through Ilex Forest. I did everything inside the forest that I could do, and then went outside to Goldenrod City. I beat all the trainers around here, and while training, my Hoothoot evolved
    I then saved.

Team after today:
    Quilava Lv. 22
    Noctowl Lv. 21
    Magikarp Lv. 19

Day 4

I continued with some training today. After a short while, Magikarp evolved! Finally I also got the Radio Card for my PokéGear. The Gym was now open, so I entered. Gyarados took down all the trainers easily. Then I came to Whitney. Clefairy was simple, but Miltank kept using Milk Drink and Stomp. Gyarados fell after a tough match. I sent out Noctowl, who took down Miltank after a little while.
    After the battle was over, I picked up the Squirtbottle and the Bicycle. I headed north after this. My Pokémon need training, so I fight every trainer on my way.
    I’m wondering what Pokémon I will use In my team later?
    Anyways, on my way to Ecruteak City, I remember that it was Tuesday today. That means Bug Catching Contest I decided to get fast in and fast out. The first one I met was a Scyther (Lv. 14). I caught it, and then retired. And, to the moment of truth. 3rd place. Bug Catcher XYZ, who caught a Scyther. Then 2nd, Bug Catcher ABC, who caught a Scyther. Then the 1st place, Anders, who caught a Scyther And then I got a Sun Stone
    After this, I saved.

Team after today
    Quilava Lv. 25
    Noctowl Lv. 22
    Gyarados Lv. 22
    Last edited by andyhaj; 5th June 2012 at 10:56 PM.

Default Day 412 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 412 Tuesday, June 5th, 2012 7:54 PM
    I started off where we left off yesterday, in Celadon City's Game Corner! We thanked the two nice men for letting us stay here! We then went over and talked to them. Once across from the table to them, we started playing Voltorb Flip! We started off with 29,318 Coins! We started playing Voltorb Flip Level 1!

Level 1
    1. Cleared with 36 Coins

Level 2
    2. Lost
    3. Cleared with 81 Coins

Level 3
    4. Cleared with 162 Coins

Level 4
    5. Cleared with 243 Coins

Level 5
    6. Lost
    7. Lost
    8. Lost

Level 4
    9. Lost

Level 2
    10. Cleared with 96 Coins

Level 3
    11. Lost
    12. Lost
    13. Cleared with 144 Coins

Level 4
    14. Lost

Level 1
    15. Cleared with 24 Coins

Level 2
    16. Lost
    17. Cleared with 54 Coins

Level 3
    18. Cleared with 162 Coins

Level 4
    19. Lost

Level 1
    20. Cleared with 27 Coins

Level 2
    21. Cleared with 72 Coins

Level 3
    22. Lost
    23. Cleared with 162 Coins

Level 4
    24. Lost
    25. Cleared with 243 Coins

Level 5
    26. Lost
    27. Lost
    28. Cleared with 576 Coins

Level 6
    29. Lost
    30. Lost

After thirty Games of Voltorb Flip, we quit with 31,400 Coins! We then thanked the two nice men here for letting us play Voltorb Flip with them and for letting us stay here! I then saved to the back and to the left a little bit of the two nice men, with Meganium to my right, in Celadon City's Game Corner. 252:46

My Team is:
    Ampharos Lv.64
    Meganium Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63

I got about 2,100 Coins in thirty Games of Voltorb Flip today! Hopefully I'll do just as good tomorrow as I did today, if not better! Thank you for reading this, my Update, Post!
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Default Soul Silver Playthrough - Day 5

I started this day with a new catch. I caught a Nidoran (f) I started training her, and soon she turned into a Nidorina. I went north, towards Ecruteak City, but on my way, I found that the path was blocked by a weird tree. I was told to water it, and so I did. The tree attacked! It was a Sudowoodo. I caught it, and I added it to my team. After this, I boxed Nidorina. I trained Sudowoodo a little, and then entered Ecruteak City. First, I went to see the Kimono Girls. There I found a Rocket Grunt, and beat him. Afterwards, I went into the Burnt Tower. I met Reuben, my rival. He went down quite easily. After this, I went downstairs. Here I saw three dog-looking creatures. They ran away! Inside the tower, I spoke with this weird guy. I think Eusine was his name. Well, he went off. So did I, to the Ecruteak City Gym. Gyarados took down all the trainers easily, and I thought that Noctowl could take Morty, the leader. I also used Sudowoodo on Morty. I beat him fast and simple.
    Next I went to get HM04 Strength. Mean Hiker :P
    Then I headed west, towards Olivine City. There, I had to go up the Lighthouse. Many trainers to beat here… I came up to Jasmine. She asked me if I could go to Cianwood City, to get some medicine for a sick Pokémon. I went over the sea, and got the medicine. While I was there, I decided to fight the Gym Leader. Gyarados took all of the trainers in the Gym, while Noctowl did her duty against the leader. I got a new badge I got HM02 Fly, and taught it to Noctowl. Now I could get fast back to Olivine City. Up in the Lighthouse, I gave the medicine to Jasmine, and she used it on the Pokémon. Then she headed over to the Gym. I followed her. For this gym, I started off with Quilava. He took down the first Magnemite, but got paralyzed. Jasmine sent out Steelix, and I switched to Gyarados. She knows Surf, so Steelix fell quickly. Last was her other Magnemite. I used Sudowoodo on this one. Low Kick all the way. I won After the battle, I headed towards Mahogany Town. I saved here.

Team after today:
    Quilava Lv. 31
    Noctowl Lv. 32
    Gyarados Lv. 30
    Sudowoodo Lv. 31

My Oh-so-Happy Eevee evoved last night. Now got an Umbreon.

Default Day 413 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 413 Wednesday, June 6th, 2012 8:08 PM
    I started off where we left off yesterday, in Celadon City's Game Corner! We thanked the two nice men for letting us stay here! We then went over and talked to them. Once across the table from them, we started playing Voltorb Flip. We started off with 31,400 Coins. We started playing Voltorb Flip Level 1!

Level 1
    1. Cleared with 36 Coins

Level 2
    2. Lost
    3. Cleared with 81 Coins

Level 3
    4. Cleared with 162 Coins

Level 4
    5. Lost
    6. Lost
    7. Lost
    8. Lost
    9. Lost

Level 2
    10. Lost
    11. Lost
    12. Lost
    13. Lost
    14. Lost
    15. Cleared with 54 Coins

Level 3
    16. Lost
    17. Lost
    18. Lost
    19. Cleared with 192 Coins

Level 4
    20. Cleared with 324 Coins

Level 5
    21. Lost
    22. Lost

Level 1
    23. Cleared with 48 Coins

Level 2
    24. Lost
    25. Cleared with 96 Coins

Level 3
    26. Lost
    27. Cleared with 162 Coins

Level 4
    28. Lost
    29. Lost
    30. Lost

After thirty Games of Voltorb Flip, we quit with 32,555 Coins! Reena then called us, but we missed her call. We hope that she calls us back. We then thanked the two nice men for letting us stay here and for letting us play Voltorb Flip with them. I then saved to the front and to the left a little bit of the two nice men, with Meganium to my left, in Celadon City's Game Corner. 253:13

My Team is:
    Ampharos Lv.64
    Meganium Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63

I got 1,155 Coins in thirty Games of Voltorb Flip today! Hopefully I'll do just as good tomorrow as I did today, if not better. Thank you for reading this, my Update, Post!
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

June 6, 2012
    Day 8: Hitmontop, Pupitar, and Torchic

Hey guess what? I apparently skipped someone while flipping through the PokeDex. I forgot all about Hitmontop! I thankfully had a few untouched Tyrogue from breeding to get a cool Hitmonchan, so it wasn't too bad. It did take two attempts to get one with identical stats, plus a Rare Candy.

After wandering around in Mt. Silver, I just caught a Larvitar, and fought my rival Silver, and Jasmine a few times to evolve it. After that, the Johto Dex was officially done! Now comes the true challenge- The Hoenn Dex. I may need to get into other games to find them...

I started by grabbing a Blaziken I had in my PC (named CombaFlama) and stuck her in with a Ditto to get an Egg. They actually made two before I took the Blaziken away. After a bit, a Torchic was in my possession.

419 seen
    391/493, 102 remain

Next time, I'll train the Torchic to get it to a Combusken, then I'll get the first two stages of the ever popular meme monster Mudkip.

Page 301 of 376 FirstFirst ... 201251291297298299300301302303304305311351 ... LastLast