Page 302 of 376 FirstFirst ... 202252292298299300301302303304305306312352 ... LastLast
Results 7,526 to 7,550 of 9378

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

I finally returned to the Pewter City Gym, and I challenged Brock to a battle. He sent out his Graveler first, and I used my Feraligatr against it since he had the type advantage. I had Feraligatr use Surf against Graveler, and Graveler fainted. I switched out to Bellossom after that, and I defeated Brock's Kabutops with Giga Drain. I used my Feraligatr against Brock's Onix after that, and I won that match with Surf. I used Bellossom again against Brock's Rhyhorn, and I won with another Giga Drain. All that was left Brock's Omastar, and Bellossom defeated it with another Giga Drain attack. I obtained the Boulder Badge from Brock as well as his Gym's TM after I defeated him. I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center, and then I went east towards Route 3. I battled against the trainers along the route, and I saved outside of the Pokemon Center near Mt. Moon's entrance.

Default Day 414 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 414 Thursday, June 7th, 2012 9:31,2 PM
    I started off where we left off yesterday, in Celadon City's game Corner. We thanked the two nice men for letting us stay here! We then went over and talked to them. Once across from the table from them, we started playing Voltorb Flip! We started off with 32,555 Coins! We started playing Voltorb Flip Level 1!

Level 1
    1. Cleared with 36 Coins

Level 2
    2. Lost
    3. Lost
    4. Lost
    5. Cleared with 72 Coins

Level 3
    6. Lost
    7. Cleared with 192 Coins

Level 4
    8. Lost
    9. Lost
    10. Lost
    11. Cleared with 243 Coins

Level 5
    12. Lost
    13. Lost

Level 4
    14. Lost

Level 1
    15. Lost
    16. Cleared with 48 Coins

Level 2
    17. Lost
    18. Cleared with 54 Coins

Level 3
    19. Lost
    20. Lost

Level 1
    21. Cleared with 24 Coins

Level 2
    22. Lost
    23. Lost
    24. Cleared with 96 Coins

Level 3
    25. Lost

Level 1
    26. Cleared with 27 Coins

Level 2
    27. Cleared with 54 Coins

Level 3
    28. Lost
    29. Lost
    30. Lost

After thirty Games of Voltorb Flip, we quit with 33,401 Coins. We thanked the two nice men for letting us play Voltorb Flip with them today and for letting us stay here! I then saved to the front and to the right a little bit of the two nice men, with Meganium to my left, in Celadon City's Game Corner. 253:43
    Badges: 16
    PokeDex, Caught: 120

My Team is:
    Ampharos Lv.64
    Meganium Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63

I got about 850 Coins in thirty Games of Voltorb Flip today! Hopefully I'll do just as good as I did today tomorrow, if not better! Thank you for reading this, my Update, Post!
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

June 7, 2012
    Day 9: Combusken, Mudkip, and Marshtomp (Hoenn Preparation: Poochyena and Silcoon)

I let Torchic hold the Exp. Share, and fought Bugsy to make it evolve... Except for some dumb reason I pressed B, not looking at the screen and thinking it evolved already. Ah well, I just beat Bugsy again and it evolved.

Then, I went back to the Day Care and hatched a Mudkip egg from my old Swampert (Axol). I cycled for quite a bit, and eventually got a Mudkip, then defeated Bugsy again to evolve it into Marshtomp (no evolution cancel this time!)

Now, I couldn't really do much to get a Poochyena and beyond. So... I booted up Emerald to quickly catch a Poochyena, and then looked for a Silcoon for a while. I'm not counting it into the dex just yet, since it's not in SoulSilver.

419 seen
    394/493, 99 remain

Wayhey! Less than 100 remain! I'll need to find a way to get a Surskit or Masquerain next time...
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

Default Day 415 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 415 Friday, June 8th, 2012 11:43 PM
    I started off where we left off yesterday, in Celadon City's Game Corner! We thanked the two nice men for letting us stay here. We then went over and talked to them. Once across from the table from them, we started playing Voltorb Flip with them! We started off with 33,401 Coins. We started playing Voltorb Flip Level 1.

Level 1
    1. Cleared with 24 Coins

Level 2
    2. Lost
    3. Lost
    4. Lost
    5. Lost
    6. Cleared with 54 Coins

Level 3
    7. Cleared with 108 Coins

Level 4
    8. Lost

Level 1
    9. Cleared with 48 Coins

Level 2
    10. Cleared with 96 Coins

Level 3
    11. Lost
    12. Lost
    13. Cleared with 144 Coins

Level 4
    14. Lost
    15. Cleared with 324 Coins

Level 5
    16. Lost

Level 1
    17. Cleared with 27 Coins

Level 2
    18. Lost
    19. Lost
    20. Cleared with 72 Coins

Level 3
    21. Cleared with 128 Coins

Level 4
    22. Lost

Level 2
    23. Cleared with 54 Coins

Level 3
    24. Cleared with 144 Coins

Level 4
    25. Lost

Level 1
    26. Cleared with 48 Coins

Level 2
    27. Cleared with 64 Coins

Level 3
    28. Lost
    29. Cleared with 162 Coins

Level 4
    30. Cleared with 216 Coins

After thirty Games of Voltorb Flip, we quit with 35,114 Coins! We then thanked the two nice men for letting us play Voltorb Flip with them today and for letting us stay here! I then saved to the back and to the right a little bit of the two nice men, with Meganium to my left, in Celadon City's Game Corner. 254:12

My Team is:
    Ampharos Lv.64
    Meganium Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63

I got about 1,700 Coins in thirty Games of Voltorb Flip today! Hopefully I'll do just as good tomorrow as I did today, if not better. Thank you for reading this, my Update, Post!
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Default Soul Silver Playthrough - Day 6

Today, I started up in Mahogany Town. From here, I went north, to Lake of Rage. Here I caught the Red Gyarados. After that, I remembered that it was Friday. That meant that Lapras was to be found in Union Cave. I went over to catch it. After a while, I found it, and then it was mine
    I started to train it against Team Rocket in their hideout.

Team after today:
    Quilava Lv. 32
    Noctowl Lv. 34
    Gyarados Lv. 32
    Sudowoodo Lv. 32
    Lapras Lv. 21

I entered Mt. Moon cave after healing my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center outside. I met Silver (my rival) when I got inside, and he wanted to battle against me again. I had an easy time against him since my Pokemon's level were high and I had type advantages, and then I healed my Pokemon once more when that battle was over. I entered Mt. Moon again after that, and I wandered around. I captured a wild Clefairy that appeared as I got near the stairs as well. I climbed the stairs, and I arrived at Mt. Moon Square on the mountain's center. I bought some items at the little shop there, and then I headed back to Pewter City since that was the only reasonable thing for me to do. I swapped some of my Pokemon at the Pewter City Pokemon Center, and then I went south to Route 2 and I entered the Viridian Forest gate. I arrived inside the forest itself, and then I saved the game.

Default Day 416 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 416 Saturday, June 9th, 2012 8:28,9 PM
    I started off where we left off yesterday, in Celadon City's Game Corner! We thanked the two nice men for letting us stay here. We then went over to them and talked to them. Once across from the table from them, we started playing Voltorb Flip. We started off with 35,114 Coins. We started playing Voltorb Flip Level 1!

Level 1
    1. Cleared with 48 Coins

Level 2
    2. Cleared with 54 Coins

Level 3
    3. Cleared with 162 Coins

Level 4
    4. Lost

Level 3
    5. Lost
    6. Lost
    7. Cleared with 144 Coins

Level 4
    8. Lost
    9. Lost
    10. Lost

Level 1
    11. Cleared with 27 Coins

Level 2
    12. Lost
    13. Lost
    14. Cleared with 54 Coins

Level 3
    15. Lost
    16. Lost
    17. Lost
    18. Cleared with 128 Coins

Level 4
    19. Lost
    20. Cleared with 324 Coins

Level 5
    21. Lost
    22. Lost
    23. Cleared with 432 Coins

Level 6
    24. Cleared with 864 Coins

Level 7
    25. Lost

Level 2
    26. Lost

Level 1
    27. Cleared with 48 Coins

Level 2
    28. Lost
    29. Lost
    30. Lost

After thirty Games of Voltorb Flip, we quit with 37,399 Coins! Irwin then called us, but we missed his call. We hope that he calls us back. We then thanked the two nice men for letting us play Voltorb Flp with them and for letting us stay here! I then saved to the back and to the left a little bit of the two nice men, with Meganium to my right, in Celadon City's Game Corner. 254:40

My Team is:
    Ampharos Lv.64
    Meganium Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63

I got about 2,300 Coins in thirty Games of Voltorb Flip today! Hopefully I can do just as good if not better tomorrow than I did today! Thank you for reading this, my Update, Post!
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

June 9, 2012
    Day 9: Lotad, Nincada, Sableye, and Nosepass

In Emerald, I went to Route 102 and caught a Lotad. Then I went east of Rustboro to catch a Nincada. before heading to the cave near Dewford Town- I forget its name. I easily caught a Sableye, then spent a ton of time Rock Smashing for a Nosepass before realizing that Repels block wild Pokemon from rocks as well. I eventually caught a Nosepass and put Poochyena, Silcoon, Lotad, Nincada, Sableye, and Nosepass in the PC.

Then, in SoulSilver, I transferred them over and caught all of them at the Pal Park. I only registered five for the PokeDex because I already had a Nincada, I just forgot where my Shedinja was and needed it for a Ninjask.

424 seen
    399/493 94 remain

Next time, I'll evolve Poochyena, Silcoon, and Lotad.
    Last edited by Hilijix; 10th June 2012 at 11:49 PM.
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

SoulSilver: Did a lot of random side-quest things.

- Allowed my mom to save my money. In return, I got all the exclusive items she buys.
    - Searched all over Johto and obtained all the accessories only found on a partner Pokemon.
    - Obtained all the backdrops and accessories from the drawing game thing.
    - Went through with all of the in-game trades for the sake of it.
    - Nearly completed my items/TM collection.

I'm also doing the Trainer House challenge every day for additional BP.

Look at that face, you look like my next mistake

June 10, 2012
    Day 10: Mightyena, Beautifly, Lombre, Surskit, Ludicolo, Masquerain

Made a small mistake last time. I mentioned that I needed a Nincada to get a Ninjask... Actually I need a Ninjask and a Shedinja. Oh well, breeding time!

But anyhow, I fought Sabrina a bunch of times to evolve Poochyena, Silcoon, and Lotad into Mightyena, Beautifly, and Lombre respectively. Then, I switched over to my Platinum file to brave through wild grasses to catch a Surskit. I then traded it over with a Water Stone to evolve Lombre into Ludicolo. Finally, I fought Sabrina to evolve Surskit into Masquerain. I feel like I'm misspelling its name...

430 seen
    405/493 caught 88 remain

Up next, I'll need to get myself a Slaking! I've got a Vigoroth, so it shouldn't take as long as it usually would.

Default Day 417 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 417 Sunday, June 10th, 2012 8:56,7 PM
    I started off where we left off yesterda, in Celadon City's Game Corner! We thanked the two nice men for letting us stay here. We then went over and talked to the two nice men. Once across from the table from the two men, we started playing Voltorb Flip! We started playing with 37,399 Coins. We started playing Voltorb Flip Level 1.

Level 1
    1. Lost
    2. Cleared with 48 Coins

Level 2
    3. Lost
    4. Cleared with 64 Coins

Level 3
    5. Cleared with 144 Coins

Level 4
    6. Lost
    7. Lost
    8. Cleared with 216 Coins

Level 5
    9. Lost

Level 1
    10. Cleared with 27 Coins

Level 2
    11. Cleared with 64 Coins

Level 3
    12. Lost
    13. Cleared with 144 Coins

Level 4
    14. Cleared with 243 Coins

Level 5
    15. Cleared with 512 Coins

Level 6
    16. Lost

Level 2
    17. Lost
    18. Cleared with 72 Coins

Level 3
    19. Lost
    20. Lost
    21. Lost

Level 2
    22. Lost
    23. Cleared with 96 Coins

Level 3
    24. Cleared with 128 Coins

Level 4
    25. Lost
    26. Lost

Level 1
    27. Cleared with 27 Coins

Level 2
    28. Lost
    29. Cleared with 81 Coins

Level 3
    30. Lost

After thirty Games of Voltorb Flip, we quit with 39,265 Coins! Hillary then called us, but we missed her call. We hope that she calls us back. We then thanked the two nice men for letting us play Voltorb Flip with them today and for letting us stay here. I then saved to the front and to the left a little bit of the two nice men, with Meganium to my left, in Celadon City's Game Corner. 255:16

My Team is:
    Ampharos Lv.64
    Meganium Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63

I got about 1,850 Coins in thirty Games of Voltorb Flip today! Hopefully I'll do just as good tomorrow as I did today, if not better! Thank you for reading this, my Update, Post!
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Hello again guys! I am gonna do a Scramble challenge for this, and whenever I get my final team, I will update here every now and then, hope you like it :3 But for that, you could go on the 4 generation scramble challenge and start giving me a team ^^
    Last edited by TheSirPeras; 11th June 2012 at 7:27 PM.

As I haven’t done much with SoulSilver since the release of Black/White, I decided I would get back into it today. I have a whole summer ahead of me to waste, might as well get going on it!

I booted it up and headed for Elm’s lab as soon as I was able. I picked up a bashful male Totodile as my starter Pokémon, and deciding my theme for the run would be Egyptian mythology, nicknamed it Sobek, god of the Nile and crocodiles if you weren’t aware. The lab assistant there gave me some potions, and I got my Pokegear back before heading out to route 29.

I battled the few Pokémon I encountered on the way to level Sobek up. Then, of course, I got into Cherrygrove and the creepy old man dragged me around the place before finally giving me the running shoes. At this point my Pokémon didn’t really need healing so I moved on, but not before getting stopped again so the guy could give me a map card for my Pokegear.

So, I continued on to Mr. Pokémon’s house. En route I picked up the Apricorn box and resolved to collect every Apricorn I saw on my journey starting with the green one outside his house. After fighting several more wild Pokémon I made it, picked the pink apricorn (from now on just assume I pick them when they’re there) and headed on in.

I got the Mystery Egg from Mr. Pokémon, who then healed Sobek (which was good since I was getting low on HP). Professor Oak then decided to introduce himself and gave me a Pokedex after proclaiming that I treated my Pokémon well. That done, I headed back outside only to get a phone call from Elm, who was freaking out and told me to get back to the lab.

Several battles later, I made it to Cherrygrove and decided not to heal my Pokémon before moving to the next route. Who should show up but ‘Passerby Boy’, who informed me that I was weak and then challenged me to a battle. If that could be called challenging.

VS Passerby Boy

Spoiler:- VS Passerby Boy:

With that, Passerby Boy was defeated, although I saw his name on his trainer card. I walked the rest of the way to New Bark and popped into Elm’s lab. Chikorita was missing, of course, and the police officer tried to arrest me until Lyra said it was a red-haired boy who had stolen the Pokémon, I named this red-haired boy Silver.

I gave the egg to Elm and he suggested I take the Pokémon gym challenge. I paid a quick visit to my mom to tell her to save some of my money and then left on my journey. Lyra was waiting at the entrance to Route 29 and decided to teach me how to catch Pokémon, which I was not too pleased with but couldn’t do anything about, and then gave me five Poké Balls which I was a little happier with.

On the way to Cherrygrove I captured a level 2 female Pidgey and got Sobek up another level before reaching said town, at which point I went into the Pokémon Center and to the Union Room, where I traded over a gentle male Turtwig, level 5, from my Pokémon Platinum game. His name was Geb, aka Egyptian god of the earth.

I healed my Pokémon, and went through Route 30, leveling them up as I went. When I finally reached Violet City, I went down to Route 32 to look for the newest addition to my team, and it didn’t take long before I caught a rash female Ekans, level 4, which I nicknamed Wadjet (protector of Egypt / kings, represented as a cobra. Thus the name.)

After I’d done that and healed, I decided to do some training in Sprout Tower, so I went through the entire tower with only Wadjet in an attempt to get her to a reasonable level. I finally got through them all and defeated Elder Li, took the Escape Rope to exit the tower and went to the center to heal my Pokémon before I saved.

Time: 2:10
    Badges: 0
    Sobek -- level 10
    Geb -- level 10
    Wadjet -- level 11

June 11, 2012
    Day 11: Slaking, Ninjask, Shedinja, Loudred

Jasmine was the training partner for today. Took one fight to evolve my Vigoroth into Slaking. With my Nincada, it took two Jasmine fights to evolve it into both Ninjask and Shedinja. Huh. For my Whismur, it took one fight to evolve it into Loudred, and I fought Jasmine again for extra exp. It'll take a lot more to get it into Exploud though.

433 seen
    409/493 84 remain

It'll take a while to evolve Loudred into Exploud, but afterwards, I'll go after Azurill.

Default Day 418 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 418 Monday, June 11th, 2012 10:14 PM
    I started off where we left off yesterday, in Celadon City's Game Corner! We thanked the two nice men for letting us stay here. We then went over and started talking to them. Once across the table from them, we started playing Voltorb Flip! We started off with 39,265 Coins! We started playing Voltorb Flip Level 1!

Level 1
    1. Cleared with 36 Coins

Level 2
    2. Lost
    3. Lost
    4. Cleared with 54 Coins

Level 3
    5. Lost
    6. Lost
    7. Lost
    8. Cleared with 128 Coins

Level 4
    9. Cleared with 288 Coins

Level 5
    10. Lost
    11. Cleared with 384 Coins

Level 6
    12. Lost

Level 1
    13. Cleared with 48 Coins

Level 2
    14. Lost
    15. Cleared with 81 Coins

Level 3
    16. Cleared with 162 Coins

Level 4
    17. Cleared with 324 Coins

Level 5
    18. Lost
    19. Lost

Level 1
    20. Cleared with 27 Coins

Level 2
    21. Lost
    22. Cleared with 96 Coins

Level 3
    23. Lost
    24. Lost
    25. Lost
    26. Lost
    27. Cleared with 162 Coins

Level 4
    28. Lost

Level 3
    29. Lost
    30. Lost

After thirty Games of Voltorb Flip, we quit with 41,055 Coins! Irwin then called us, but we missed his call. We hope that he calls us back! We then thanked the two nice men for letting us play Voltorb Flip with them today and for letting us stay here! I then saved to the front and to the right a little bit of the two nice men, with Meganium to my left, in Celadon City's Game Corner. 255:47

My Team is:
    Ampharos Lv.64
    Meganium Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63

I got about 1,790 Coins in thirty Games of Voltorb Flip today! Hopefully I'll do just as good as I did today if not better tomorrow! Thank you for reading this, my Update, Post!
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Gonna start now! Gonna edit this as I go through the beginning of the game.
    This is gonna be my team
    Team:
    {Drowzee -It has to successfully use Hypnosis twice against Morty to evolve (can be the same pokemon if it wakes up from the first Hypnosis or can be two separate pokemon)
    Zubat-You have to catch it as your second Pokémon (not including your starter). It must keep either Supersonic or Confuse Ray throughout your journey
    Phanpy- Before you can evolve it, you must successfully use Rollout 5 times in a row in the same battle. From there you MUST keep Rollout on it
    Lanturn- Chinchou needs to beat 2 of Eusine's Pokemon to evolve. If it fails then it can evolve after beating Jasmine.
    Dunsparce- Make sure it's got Serene Grace, and it may not learn any damaging moves that aren't affected by Serene Grace. (List: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi..._%28ability%29 . (It may learn any non-damaging moves you like, and you can freely use the moves it had when you caught it even if they aren't affected by Serene Grace, name it HAX
    Final Pokemon- catch the third Pokemon you encounter in the Bug Catching Contest and name it "Third". If you accidentally kill it, catch the sixth Pokemon and name it "Sixth", and so on. Note I say "accidentally" - if you intentionally kill the third Pokemon you encounter, you must catch an identical one afterwards}

Chose Chikorita as my first Pokemon, because it will be released and switched for a Zubat before the first gym, so I won't have an easy time against a Chikorita, I will have a battle vs. Cyndaquill ^^ Gonna keep updating this
    Last edited by TheSirPeras; 12th June 2012 at 7:50 PM.

Kept working on my Johto Dex Rotational Team (see siggy for info). I got my spinarak up to level 15 and replaced it with Hoothoot. I worked on levelling rattata and got it to level 11 and pidgey to level 12. Tomorrow I will continue to work through my large number of pokemon levelling them to 15. To avoid this challenge taking much longer than it needs to, I have held off on capturing dunsparce until POST Falkner as I will have rock smash at that point and not need to deal with a 1% encounter rate.

Currently have:
    at at least level 15

below level 15.

Latest Shiny: Gible (MMing on Y - After 1637 Eggs!)

I wandered around the Viridian Forest some more, just to capture some Headbutt-tree Pokemon because I wanted to fill my Pokedex some more. I eventually found the forest's exit, and I battled a few BugCatchers as I made my way south from Route 2 toward Viridian City. After collecting some items, I arrived in Viridian City. I stopped by the local Pokemon Center once I arrived in town in order to heal my injured Pokemon, and then I bought some items at the local Poke Mart. I visited the Trainer House, talked to the trainers there, and I battled against Cal downstairs. I earned a Battle Point after that battle, and I left to the Viridian City Gym once that was done. The Gym Leader (Blue) wasn't there however, so I had to go find him on Cinnabar Island. I headed south until I reached Route 1, and I battled some trainers there. I then saved the game after picking a Black Apricorn.

Default Day 419 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 419 Tuesday, June 12th, 2012 10:05,6 PM
    I started off where we left off yesterday, in Celadon City's Game Corner! We thanked the two nice men for letting us stay here! We then went over and talked to the two nice men. Once across from the table from the two nice men, we started playing Voltorb Flip. We started off with 41,055 Coins. We then started playing Voltorb Flip Level 1!

Level 1
    1. Lost
    2. Cleared with 36 Coins

Level 2
    3. Cleared with 54 Coins

Level 3
    4. Cleared with 144 Coins

Level 4
    5. Lost

Level 1
    6. Cleared with 32 Coins

Level 2
    7. Cleared with 64 Coins

Level 3
    8. Lost
    9. Lost
    10. Lost
    11. Cleared with 162 Coins

Level 4
    12. Lost

Level 2
    13. Lost
    14. Lost
    15. Cleared with 81 Coins

Level 3
    16. Cleared with 144 Coins

Level 4
    17. Cleared with 243 Coins

Level 5
    18. Lost

Level 3
    19. Cleared with 108 Coins

Level 4
    20. Cleared with 216 Coins

Level 5
    21. Lost
    22. Lost

Level 4
    23. Lost
    24. Cleared with 288 Coins

Level 5
    25. Lost

Level 1
    26. Lost
    27. Cleared with 36 Coins

Level 2
    28. CLeared with 96 Coins

Level 3
    29. Lost
    30. Lost

After thirty Games of Voltorb Flip, we quit with 42,759 Coins! Ralph called us, but we missed his call. We hope that he calls us back. We then thanked the two nice men for letting us play Voltorb Flip with them today and for letting us stay here! I then saved to the back and to the right a little bit of the two nice men, with meganium to my left, in Celadon City's Game Corner. 256:22

My Team is:
    Ampharos Lv.64
    Meganium Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63

I got 1,704 Coins in thirty Games of Voltorb Flip today! Hopefully I'll do just as good as I did today tomorrow, if not better! Thank you for reading this, my Update, Post!
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Default Day 420 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 420 Wednesday, June 13th, 2012 9:49,50 PM
    I started off where we left off yesterday, in Celadon City's Game Corner! We thanked the two nice men for letting us stay here. We then went over and talked to them. Once across fromt he table from them, we started playing Voltorb Flip. We started off with 42,759 Coins. We started playing Voltorb Flip Level 1.

Level 1
    1. Cleared with 24 Coins

Level 2
    2. Cleared with 81 Coins

Level 3
    3. Lost
    4. Cleared with 108 Coins

Level 4
    5. Lost
    6. Lost

Level 1
    7. Lost
    8. Cleared with 27 Coins

Level 2
    9. Lost
    10. Cleared with 54 Coins

Level 3
    11. Lost
    12. Cleared with 192 Coins

Level 4
    13. Lost
    14. Lost

Level 2
    15. Cleared with 72 Coins

Level 3
    16. Lost

Level 2
    17. Cleared with 54 Coins

Level 3
    18. Cleared with 144 Coins

Level 4
    19. Cleard with 216 Coins

Level 5
    20. Lost
    21. Lost

Level 2
    22. Cleard with 72 Coins

Level 3
    23. Lost

Level 1
    24. Cleared with 36 Coins

Level 2
    25. Cleared with 81 Coins

Level 3
    26. Cleared with 192 Coins

Level 4
    27. Lost
    28. Cleared with 243 Coins

Level 5
    29. Cleared with 432 Coins

Level 6
    30. Lost

After thirty Games of Voltorb Flip, we quit with 44,787 Coins! We then thanked the two nice men for letting us play Voltorb Flip with them today and for letting us stay here! I then saved to the back and to the left of the two nice men, with Meganium to my right, in Celadon City's Game Corner. 256:56

My Team is:
    Ampharos Lv.64
    Meganium Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63

I got 2,028 Coins today in thirty Games of Voltorb Flip! Hopefully I'll do just as good if not better tomorrow than I did today, if not better! Thank you for reading this, my Update, Post!

Edit: Sorry about double posting! It has been almost exactly 24 hours, though, since my last post in this thread.
    Last edited by HydroSwampert; 14th June 2012 at 5:18 AM. Reason: Edit: Sorry.......thread.
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

After a long time searching, I found my first team member, a Dunsparce! Called it Hax, and it's level 4 with the move Rage! After that, I immediately caught my second team member, a Zubat called Batwoman (female). I am currently training them before Violet City. Oh right, I put Chikorita in the box.
    Team:
    Hax Make sure it's got Serene Grace, and it may not learn any damaging moves that aren't affected by Serene Grace. (List: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi..._%28ability%29 . (It may learn any non-damaging moves you like, and you can freely use the moves it had when you caught it even if they aren't affected by Serene Grace, name it HAX
    Batwoman You have to catch it as your second Pokémon (not including your starter). It must keep either Supersonic or Confuse Ray throughout your journey

June 14, 2012
    Day 12: Exploud, Latios, Azurill, and Meditite

After enough Bugsy fights, Loudred wasn't that far from evolving. So, I headed over to Mt. Silver to get a few more experience points and... Oh gosh, Latios came outta nowhere! So, for no reason, I threw a Quick Ball and... UNINTENTIONAL LATIOS CAPTURE! And I didn't get one yet! Golly! So yeah, Loudred evolved into Exploud.

Then, I needed an Azurill... But I didn't have a Sea Incense. So, I trekked deep into the Unknown Dungeon- I mean Cerulean Cave, and found it without much trouble. I headed back to the Day Care, stuck a Sea Incense on a Marill, and let it hang with a Ditto for a bit, until I got an Azurill egg.

Once that was done, I decided to look for a Meditite, since it was Thursday, and I could get them on Thursdays via Sinnoh Sound (shouldn't it be Hoenn sound if they're in the Hoenn Dex?). I went to the Burned Tower and found a Meditite with little effort.

436 seen
    413/493, 80 remain

I gotta get a Delcatty! I'll need a Skitty for that, but where did I find one?

Default Day 421 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 421 Thursday, June 14th, 2012 10:58,9 PM
    I started off where we left off yesterday, in Celadon City's Game Corner! We thanked the two nice men for letting us stay here. We then went over and talked to the two nice men. Once across the table from the two nice men, we started playing Voltorb Flip. We started playing with 44,787 Coins. We started playing Voltorb Flip Level 1.

Level 1
    1. Cleared with 36 Coins

Level 2
    2. Lost

Level 1
    3. Cleared with 48 Coins

Level 2
    4. Cleared with 81 Coins

Level 3
    5. Lost

Level 1
    6. Cleared with 32 Coins

Level 2
    7. Lost
    8. Cleared with 54 Coins

Level 3
    9. Lost
    10. Lost
    11. Lost

Level 1
    12. Cleared with 32 Coins

Level 2
    13. Lost
    14. Lost
    15. Cleared with 64 Coins

Level 3
    16. Cleared with 162 Coins

Level 4
    17. Lost

Level 2
    18. Lost
    19. Lost
    20. Cleared with 54 Coins

Level 3
    21. Cleared with 162 Coins

Level 4
    22. Lost

Level 3
    23. Lost
    24. Lost
    25. Lost
    26. Lost
    27. Lost

Level 2
    28. Lost
    29. Lost
    30. Cleared with 72 Coins

After thirty Games of Voltorb Flip, we quit with 45,584 Coins! We then thanked the two nice men for letting us play Voltorb Flip here with them today and for letting us stay here! I then saved to the front and to the left a little bit of the two nice men, with Meganium to my left, in Celadon City's Game Corner. 257:23

My Team is:
    Ampharos Lv.64
    Meganium Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63

I got 797 Coins in thirty games of Voltorb Flip today! Hopefully I'll do just as good if not better tomorrow then I did today! Thank you for reading this, my Update, Post!
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

So over the last few days, a lot has happened; I got my previous pokemon to level 15 and beat falkner in an easy battle with flaaffy. Further I have finally decided the level changes for my challenge. I will increase my levels by 5 each gym with the exception of the chuck - jasmine - pryce gauntlet in which I will add a total of 10 levels from my Morty level. With that being said, I have received my badge and moved on. My current stats are:

Level 20+:
    *none*

Level 19-:

Badges:

I will continue to work through the game capturing the needed pokemon from union cave, slowpoke's well, and Ilex forest. I will get them to level 20 or higher and battle bugsy for the hive badge!
    Last edited by rovert; 15th June 2012 at 2:48 PM.

Latest Shiny: Gible (MMing on Y - After 1637 Eggs!)

June 15, 2012
    Day 13: Delcatty, Elecktrike, Medicham

I traded over a bred Skitty from my Diamond game. Then, I used one of my five Moon Stones to make it a Delcatty. Because it was at level 1 it prompted to learn four moves that I didn't care about.

Then, I dropped by the Day Care and bred my Manectric, Thundolf, to get an Electrike egg. I forgot to Withdraw my Magcargo, so it took a lot of time to hatch it.

Then, I needed a Medicham... I had to train my self-caught Meditite... Seriously, who was the guy who wanted Meditite to evolve at such a high level? Why level 37? Why not just 30 or 28? That’s five levels away from Rhydon! At least Meditite can be trained a bit faster, but I still fought like ten of the trainers I could fight. In reality I should've just gotten a Medicham in Platinum and traded it over, but I wasn't thinking. I eventually got a Medicham after finishing the job with a Rare Candy.

436 seen
    416/493 77 remain

I need Plusle and Minun next!

Page 302 of 376 FirstFirst ... 202252292298299300301302303304305306312352 ... LastLast