Page 303 of 369 FirstFirst ... 203253293299300301302303304305306307313353 ... LastLast
Results 7,551 to 7,575 of 9202

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

Hey guys, restarted my Soul Silver game today and this time I will be doing a Nuzlocke run, will post my updates here.

Started the game as a Boy named Zander, done all the start up stuff with my new started a Chikorita named Vegeta!

Team:
    Chikorita lvl 9

Currently playing Pokemon Y!
    Bulbafett the Venusaur
    Heisenberg the Chesnaught
    Bonflyer the Talonflame
    Gyo the Garchomp
    Polterslice the Aegislash
    Kingpin the Pangoro

Currently: Filling the dex post E4
    Hit me up for some trades: 2638 - 0476 - 2856

Default Day 422 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 422 Friday, June 15th, 2012 9:39,40 PM
    I started off where we left off yesterday, in Celadon City's Game Corner! We thanked the two nice men for letting us stay here! We then went over and talked to the two nice men. Once across the table from the two nice men, we started playing Voltorb Flip. We started off with 45,584 Coins. We started playing Voltorb Flip Level 1!

Level 1
    1. Cleared with 27 Coins

Level 2
    2. Lost
    3. Lost
    4. Cleared with 81 Coins

Level 3
    5. Cleaerd with 108 Coins

Level 4
    6. Lost

Level 1
    7. Cleared with 32 Coins

Level 2
    8. Cleared with 81 Coins

Level 3
    9. Lost

Level 1
    10. Cleared with 32 Coins

Level 2
    11. Lost
    12. Cleared with 72 Coins

Level 3
    13. Lost

Level 1
    14. Cleared with 24 Coins

Level 2
    15. Lost
    16. Cleared with 81 Coins

Level 3
    17. Cleared with 192 Coins

Level 4
    18. Lost

Level 1
    19. Lost
    20. Cleared with 24 Coins

Level 2
    21. Cleared with 72 Coins

Level 3
    22. Lost
    23. Cleared with 144 Coins

Level 4
    24. Lost
    25. Cleared with 243 Coins

Level 5
    26. Cleared with 576 Coins

Level 6
    27. Lost

Level 2
    28. Cleared with 81 Coins

Level 3
    29. Cleared with 108 Coins

Level 4
    30. Lost

After thirty Games of Voltorv Flip, we quit with 47,562 Coins! We then thanked the two nice men for letting us play Voltorb Flip with them here today and for letting us stay here lately! I then saved to the front and to the right a little bit of the two men, with Meganium to my left, in Celadon City's Game Corner. 257:57
    Badges: 18
    PokeDex, Caught: 120

My Team is:
    Ampharos Lv.64
    Meganium Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63

I got 1,978 Coins, I think, in thirty Games of Voltorb Flip today! Hopefully I'll do just as good if not better tomorrow than I did today! Thank you for reading this, my Update, Post!
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

June 16, 2012
    Day 14: Plusle, Minun, Spinda, Carvanha, Spoink, Trapinch, Sharpedo

I went for Emerald to get a ton of Pokemon from Hoenn. I started by easily finding the Plusle and Minun duo. Then, I went east of Mauville to fish up a Carvanha. Afterwards, I went north of Lavaridge to grab a Spoink. Finally, I went to the desert to catch a Trapinch. I already had a Spinda from previously.

Then, I transferred them all to SoulSilver to get said Pokemon. I withdrew the Carvanha and trained off of Whitney three times to evolve it.

After that, I needed Wailmer, except Wailmer take FOREVER to train up, having a Fluctuating need for experience and I need to get it to level 40. It's at level 23 right now...

439 seen
    423/493 70 remain

Gotta train this Wailmer up to Wailord! I don't think I'll breed it with a Skitty though.
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

I continued running south from Route 1 until I reached Pallet Town. I visited Red's house first, and then Blue's house and I talked to Daisy. She told me that her brother had left the Viridian City Gym for a while, and then I visited Professor Oak's lab when I finished talking to her. I left after wandering around his lab, and I Surfed south since I had to go to Cinnabar Island to find Blue. I battled some wild Tentacool along the way, and then I also stopped to battle several Swimmer-class trainers. I arrived in Cinnabar Island, and I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center. I swapped Pokemon on the PC as well, and then I talked to Blue outside. He told me that he'd return once I had 15 Gym badges, so I had to battle Blaine to get the Volcano Badge. I Surfed towards the Seafoam Islands, and I battled more Tentacool along the way. I saved on a sandbar before continuing.

All I've been doing to my 1st SS is MMing.

2nd SS is well.. Training shinies.

So far the shiny Dratini is now a Dragonite Lv100, shiny Charmander as Charizard Lv100 and I'm currently working on shiny Haunter.

I encountered Entei and Raikou weeks ago and I havent encountered Suicune..weird coz I just remembered I was supposed to find it near Bill's house in Cerluean.

As I walked into the grassy patch between Cerulean and Saffron, a wild PKMN appeared in my first step and the top screen was like shaky... And I encountered Latios...when I wasn't rly finding it xD

Caught it with a Masterball and turned to look at my shiny Haunter then a Bellsprout encountered me x.x

I didn't even took a step..all I did waurn, that was weird xD nya~
    "It's hard enough breaking a limited edition 3DS that a girl cherished,
    but breaking her feelings like a thin layer of ice is another thing..."

Default Day 423 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 423 Saturday, June 16th, 2012 9:45 PM
    I started off where we left off yesterday, in Celadon City's Game Corner! We thanked the two nice men for letting us stay here! We then went over and talked to them. Once across the table from them, we started playing Voltorb Flip! We started off with 47,562 Coins. We started playing Voltorb Flip Level 1.

Level 1
    1. Cleared with 36 Coins

Level 2
    2. Cleared with 54 Coins

Level 3
    3. Lost
    4. Lost
    5. Lost
    6. Cleared with 108 Coins

Level 4
    7. Lost

Level 3
    8. Cleared with 108 Coins

Level 4
    9. Lost

Level 3
    10. Lost
    11. Lost
    12. Lost
    13. Lost

Level 1
    14. Cleared with 32 Coins

Level 2
    15. Cleared with 72 Coins

Level 3
    16. Cleared with 108 Coins

Level 4
    17. Lost
    18. Lost

Level 1
    19. Cleared with 48 Coins

Level 2
    20. Lost
    21. Cleared with 64 Coins

Level 3
    22. Cleared with 128 Coins

Level 4
    23. Lost

Level 2
    24. Cleared with 81 Coins

Level 3
    25. Cleared with 162 Coins

Level 4
    26. Lost
    27. Lost
    28. Cleared with 216 Coins

Level 5
    29. Cleared with 384 Coins

Level 6
    30. Cleared with 648 Coins

After thirty Games of Voltorb Flip, we quit with 49,811 Coins! Bugsy then called us, but we missed his call. We hope that he calls us back soon! We then thanked the two nice Clerks for letting us play Voltorb Flip with then here today and for letting us stay here. I then saved to the back and to the right a little bit of the two nice men, with Meganium to my left, in Celadon City's Game Corner. 258:26
    Badges: 16

My Team is:
    Ampharos Lv.64
    Meganium lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63

I got 2,249 Coins in thirty Games of Voltorb Flip today! Hopefully I'll do just as good tomorrow as I did today in Voltorb Flip! Thank you for reading this, my Update, Post!
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

I'm doing a Nuzlocke right now, and I just encountered a shiny Kakuna. It wasn't my first encouter on a new route, but I caught it of course. It has a Jolly nature, which makes it even better. My team right now:

Cyndaquil Lvl 9
    Geodude Lvl 9
    Hoothoot Lvl 8

Dead
    Ratata Lvl 5
    My 3DS FC: 1607-1814-4768
    Ground Safari: Sandshrew, Camerupt & Gastrodon

I restarted my SS cause it the pokegear calls were annoying me. So I made a new one so to only accept important people like gymleaders to be on my phone.

Team:
    Quilava --- 24
    Heracross --- 23

Currently on my way to the gym in Goldenrod.

Im playing the game blindly and I pick my team randomly on the way I guess

Update on my Nuzlocke, caught a few new members and lost them in a horrible train wreck of a battle, I only managed to save my starter...

Team:
    Bayleef lvl 16
    Geodude lvl 14
    Rattata lvl 7

Dead:
    Ekans
    Pidgey
    Kakuna
    Rattata
    Zubat

Just about to leave Slowpoke well, let's hope to god that the next gym battle runs smoothly, seriously, Falkners Pidgeotto had a crit for near enough every one of it's moves.

Currently playing Pokemon Y!
    Bulbafett the Venusaur
    Heisenberg the Chesnaught
    Bonflyer the Talonflame
    Gyo the Garchomp
    Polterslice the Aegislash
    Kingpin the Pangoro

Currently: Filling the dex post E4
    Hit me up for some trades: 2638 - 0476 - 2856

I deleted my file today and started a Nuzlocke. My first attempt froze at the pokemon capture tutorial and I hadn't saved... Start again...

I chose Totodile, named him Peter. I ran into Pokémon on routes 29 and 30 on the way to Mr. Pokémon's house, so no Pokémon from there. I went to Route 46 hoping for a Geodude, got a lv 2 Ratatta instead - named him Mike. On Route 31 I found a Pidgey. I forgot to name it (I'll fix that later) and I boxed it, I'll use it as a HM slave later. I headed down to Route 32 and found a lv 6 Bellsprout, named her Audrey. Went to Sprout Tower, ran into a Ratatta. Because I already had one I killed it. Got to the top of Sprout Tower leveling up Mike and Audrey to levels 9 & 10 respectively. Fighting the final guy, I knew that Mike could be killed with a crit but risked it anyway.... RIP Mike :'(. I boxed Audrey to take on Falkner (in case something went wrong). His pidgeotto worried me a little bit, but I got a crit at just the right moment and earned my Zephyr Badge. Then I collected my Togepi egg (which counts as my Pokemon for Violet city). I'm not sure if I want to use it.

Party
    Peter lv 14
    Audrey lv 10
    (Togepi)

Box
    Pidgey lv 3

Grave :'(
    Mike lv2-9

Badges

Additional Rules
    Kill all legendaries
    Last edited by 1quacka1; 17th June 2012 at 10:04 PM.
    3DS FC: 3652-1911-7158

Friend Safari: Psychic

Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

June 17, 2012
    Day 15: Wailord, Vibrava

After half an hour of fighting Sabrina over and over, I evolved Wailmer into the largest Pokemon in existence as of yet- Wailord! For fun, I ran around Saffron City bumping my enormous whale into buildings and people. So fun!

I then deposited him/her (I forgot) into the PC and took out a Trapinch... And I need to train it up more levels to get it to its final form, though I do need Vibrava along the way. It'll thankfull be a bit faster than with Wailmer, as Trapinch was already in the 20s while Wailmer was like at 13. I evolved it into Vibrava, and stopped training at about lv. 38. Seven levels more to go!

441 seen
    425/493 68 remain

Once I evolve Vibrava into Flygon, I'll breed my Cacturne to get a Cacnea!
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Update on Nuzlocke:

I went to Union cave and caught a lv 6 Sandshrew, named her Aeryn (kudos to anyone who gets the reference). I made my way through Union cave and caught a lv 6 Zubat on route 33. I hate Zubat so I boxed it. After clearing out Team Rocket from Union cave I found another Zubat in Union Cave, so I killed it. Beat Bugsy. My rival's Bayleef gave me cause for concern before the battle, my team was Totodile/Sandshrew/Bellsprout and none them had a super-effective move against grass. In the end I decided to send out Bayleef and poison-stall it to death. I beat him without losing any pokemon. After the battle Totodile evolved.

Party
    Peter lv 18
    Audrey lv 17
    (Togepi)
    Aeryn lv 17

Box
    Pidgey lv 3
    Zubat lv 6

Mike lv2-9

Badges
    Last edited by 1quacka1; 18th June 2012 at 5:07 PM.

Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

Default Day 424 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 424 Sunday, June 17th, 2012 10:43 PM
    I started off where we left off yesterday, in Celadon City's Game Corner. We thanked the two nice men for letting us stay here. We then went over and talked to them. Once across the table from them, we started playing Voltorb Flip. We started off with 49,811 Coins. We started playing Voltorb Flip Level 1.

Level 1
    1. Lost
    2. Cleared with 32 Coins

Level 2
    3. Lost
    4. Cleared with 64 Coins

Level 3
    5. Lost
    6. Cleared with 144 Coins

I had then got to 50,000 Coins. I couldn't get anymore. We then talked to the two men, trying to find out where I can spend my Coins. The owner said that I could go to the building next door to get some prizes. We went outside for the first time in a little while. We went into the building next door. There were five other people inside, two of them clerks. One of them said that if my Meganium were to learn Hidden Power that it's Type would be Steel. I then talked to the clerk on our right. I then talked to the one on the left. We then thought for a little while about what we should get. After thinking for a little while, we decided to get one of each of the six TMs that they offer. We got Endure, TM58, for 2,000 Coins. We got Double Team, TM32, for 4,000 Coins. We got Hidden Power, TM10, for 6,000 Coins. We got Psychic, TM29, for 10,000 Coins. We got Gyro Ball, TM74, for 10,000 Coins. We got Giga Impact, TM68, for 15,000 Coins. We got another Endure, TM58, for 2,000 Coins. We were left with 1,000 Coins. Doug then called us, but we missed his call. We hope that he calls us back soon! We thanked the two nice clerks and to the three men there.

We then headed to the Pokemon Center. The nice Nurse Joy healed the six Pokemon in my team, even though I'm not sure why. We thanked her! I then saved to the left of the nice Nurse Joy and to the left of the PC, with Meganium to my left, in Celadon City's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center. 258:55

My Team is:
    Ampharos Lv.64
    Meganium Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63

I got 189 Coins in six Games of Voltorb Flip today! I'm not sure yet what I'll do tomorrow. I'll think about it. I do know that in a little more than a week I won't be posting here for three of four days, I think, so my streak will be broken. Oh well. I'm not sure when I will pick this back up. I probably will the day that I get back. I'll see how busy I am that day. Anyways, thank you for reading this, my Update, Post!
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

I've mostly been breeding the starters I have for my little brother and other games, and waiting for Chansey to swarm again so I can continue hoarding Lucky Eggs. Luckily enough, tonight after midnight when I checked the radio, it was Chansey for my second time. I'm considering it a graduation gift (as my convocation will be today~).

I managed to get 4 Lucky Eggs through my Stantler's Frisk ability last time, and I've collected another 2 so far tonight. One of the Chansey even has a good nature. Anyway, I currently have enough Lucky Eggs for an entire party, but I still want more. <3

~Psychic
    Ever wanted to attend a Pokémon convention?
    Check out Pokéthon, a new sub-event at Otakuthon in Montreal, Canada this August!

Like us on Facebook for news and updates!

So, I got bored and deposited my heracross and headed to the Union cave to get myself an Onix

Team now:
    Quillava --- 24
    Onix --- 6
    Bellsprout --- 4 ( HM Cut )

Cant wait till I defeat Whitney so I can get myself an Eevee from Bill!
    Still not sure which Evo I should go with, maybe just randomly pick one
    Last edited by Jriks; 18th June 2012 at 6:43 AM.

Soooo, finally picked up that SoulSilver again and continued on from Azalea Town. My egg hatched into a Togepi (YAY) and I trained it up. The little bugger is pretty powerful, especially when it gets lucky with Metronome (Leaf Blading an Onix oh yeah). When I finished up with Team Rocket in Slowpoke Well, I went back to Azalea town and accidentally began a battle with Silver (woops). Only just about managed to pull through because of Wooper, but my team was pretty wiped.

After a painstakingly long time training (seriously, Johto is the worst for low level Pokemon. How am I supposed to train against level 5 Zubats?), I decided to try and fight Bugsy. Because of my apparent inability to train, the only Pokemon that were of a high enough level to fight him were Wooper, Togepi, and Bayleef. Eek. I was counting on Togepi's Metronome to defeat Scyther, and he did all right, but I lost in the end. That Scyther is an absolute pain, I really regret not choosing Cyndaquil.

After a few more losses to Scyther, I decided to train a little more and headed to the Union Cave, where I saved. Might try and evolve Togepi to defeat Scyther.

Lv 16 | Lv 17 | Lv 16 | Lv 15 | Lv 7 | Lv 5

What a terrible team I have.

It was all going so well....

Togepi hatched, I named it Jason and boxed it. I got an oddish in Ilex Forest. I played Voltorb flip until I could get a Dratini, named her Pauline (my Goldenrod poke so Dratini for me). I beat Whitney without losing a Pokemon. The only interesting new pokemon I got was Stantler, named him Stanley. I was hoping to get a Growlithe, but didn't find one. I got another Pidgey and named it Moltres (because I was looking for Growlithe because I need a fire). I beat my rival in burned tower, ran into another Ratatta and killed it. Bellsprout evolved. Went to Morty, boxed Sandshrew and Weepinbell in case something went wrong, it did. I lost Croconaw and Dratini to his Gengar's shadow ball. Croconaw was critted at full health but I dunno if that mattered. I also took Togepi and the Pidgey I caught incase I need to death fodder anything. Admittedly I was a bit underleveled. I also nicknamed my unnicknamed pokemon

Party
    Audrey lv 21
    Aeryn lv 21
    Stanley lv 15

Box
    Fly lv 3
    Useless lv6
    Cut lv6

Mike lv2-9
    Peter lv5-22
    Pauline lv15-22
    Jason lv1
    Moltres lv13

Badges
    Last edited by 1quacka1; 18th June 2012 at 5:56 PM.

Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

June 18, 2012
    Day 16: Flygon, Cacnea (Hoenn Preparation: Baltoy, Spheal, Seviper, Clamperl, Solrock)

After a rival fight and a few Janine fights, Vibrava evolved into Flygon!

Getting Cacnea was easy- I just bred my Cacturne (Cactachaos) to get a Cacnea egg, and hatched it without problem. However, after that, I needed Seviper, which isn't easily obtainable... So, I checked ahead in my PokeDex for more Pokemon that I'd need to transfer, and went to my Emerald game.

I easily caught a Baltoy, Spheal, seviper, Clamperl, and Solrock in my Emerald game. That's only six though, and a Lunatone can't be obtained in Emerald. I tried to get my Sapphire game to turn on but it didn't want to work today...

443 seen
    427/493, 66 remain

I'll have to search through my other games to see if I've caught a Lunatone at some point. I'm sure that I have.

So, I defeated Whitney with ease thanks to Onix and Quillava. Headed to the Ghost gym city and met Bill, and went back to his house to get a free Eevee. I got a Mild Female one and bred it with a Ditto. Bred almost a box of Eggs and I only got one Female! I later placed the baby Eevee up on GTS for a 20+ Scyther, but it when I woke up this morning I found out that it was a level 53... I wanted a level 20-30 to keep in range with my current team..

Quillava ---- lv 26

Onix ---- lv24

Magnemite ---- lv22

Im currently breeding for another female Eevee so to get a 20-30 Scyther.
    (Female cause people on GTS prefer those instead of males)

Default Day 425 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 425 Monday, June 18th, 2012 10:39 PM
    I started off where we left off yesterday, in Celadon City's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center. We thought about where we should train for a little while. We excited the Pokemon Center. We then flew to Cinnabar Island. We then surfed mainly east onto Route 20 where we started to train! Meganium was first up. He leveled up to Lv. 64 pretty quickly! Honchkrow was up next. After a little while Honchkrow leveled up to Lv. 64! We then decided that we should be done with training for today. We then surfed back to Cinnabar Island from Route 20. Once back there, we entered Cinnabar Island's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center. She healed our Pokemon. We thanked her! Ralph then called us, but we missed his call. We hope that he calls us back soon. I then saved to the left of the nice Nurse Joy and of the PC, with Meganium to my left, in Cinnabar Island's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center. 259:30,1

My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.64
    Ampharos Lv.64
    Honchkrow Lv.64
    Sudowoodo Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63

I decided to do training today, which I will probably do for a while, but I'm not sure exactly how long yet. I think the training went pretty good today! Hopefully it'll go just as good as it did today, tomorrow! Thank you for reading this, my Update, Post!
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

I gave up trying to defeat Scyther with Togepi, so I just kept losing against Bugsy to train Wooper. Once he was strong enough, I battled Bugsy again. Kakuna and Metapod died easily, but then along came Scyther. Togepi managed to paralyse Scyther with Metronome, allowing Wooper to defeat it with Slam. FINALLY. After healing my Pokemon, I was on my merry way to Goldenrod City.

I battled some trainers, Lyra made some awkward comments, and some dude took my picture, but that was all that happend on Route 34. Once I did the Radio Tower stuff (good god Whitney is stupid), I set about training. Wooper evolved into Quagsire while I was battling some trainers at the Gym, and I captured a pretty nifty Venonat during the Bug-catching contest (I was looking for a Scyther to wreak havoc on Whitney). I didn't have much training to do, so I went ahead and battled Whitney. Clefairy fell to Bayleef pretty quickly, but MIltank proved to be more of a challenge. Miltank took down Bayleef after being poisoned, and then proceeded to make Togepi fall in love with it. Sigh. After a while, Extrasensory managed to do the trick, and I was off to Ecruteak City.

On my way there, I ran into Sudowoodo and battled it with Bayleef. A few Poisonpowders later, and Sudowoodo was mine.

Lv 19 | Lv 20 | Lv 20 | Lv 20 | Lv 19 | Lv 15

A lot was done and now I'm currently heading to Safari Zone to catch myself some pokes. GTS was slow so I caught myself a Scyther cause it was Bug Catching Contest today. Then I placed another female Eevee for a Haunter and it evolved through the trade, at level 25! Wooo!

Team:

Quillava ----- lv 30

Scyther ---- lv 30

Gengar ---- lv 30

Seel ---- lv 17

Gonna start my first ever Nuzlocke run soon.

My trainer name will be my real name, "Eric."

Cyndaquil will be my starter. He (or she) shall be called "Igni".

I did the usual stuff you do at the beginning. On the way to and back from Mr. Pokemon's house, I trained Igni to level 10 so it would learn Ember. I thought 10 was a good level as he could take quite a few hits before fainting. I defeated the red-headed boy's Totodile. After getting back to the lab, some stupid cop accused me of stealing the Pokemon, but Lyra had my back and vouched for me. The cop asked the boy's name, and I just used his default name, "Soul". Once Lyra taught me how to catch Pokemon, I continued to head to Cherrygrove. I met a Pidgey along the way. I caught it and named it Aero, but it fainted during its first battle. I went north to Route 46 (I think) and captured a Spearow. But I forgot to nickname it. I'll nickname it when I get the chance. It was there I saved my progress.

lvl 10
    lvl 3

To be continued...
    Last edited by ebevan91; 19th June 2012 at 7:39 PM.
    Platinum FC: 3268 7322 8943
    HeartGold FC: 3698 1539 4947
    White 2 FC: 3612 1944 2721
    3DS FC: 1779-0800-2195
    IGN: ebev91
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon
    Pokemon X National Dex: 717/718 (Only need JIRACHI)

So I started a while ago and here's what got done. I got my Totodile from Elm, then did my usual grinding and headed out to route 30 after getting through Cherrygrove that is. Made it through Route 30 in a matter of 45 minutes. Talked to Mr.Pokemon and got the egg headed back to Elm and battled Sliver.

After that I of course caught Mareep and grinded her and Krock (Totodile) to level 15. I nicknamed her Buzz Shock as a reference to Ben 10.

Went into the Bellsprout tower and did my thing beat everyone there. And battled Falkner and got my badge using Flaffy alone.
    Hatched Togepi and now rasing it.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    "Diancie is a good Pokemon because it can take a Water Pulse from Siebold's Clawitzer, so everyone stop whining about it." Some casual player on Miiverse 2014.

June 19, 2012
    Day 17: Spheal, Clamperl, Baltoy, Seviper, Solrock, Anorith, Lunatone

In Emerald, I got an Anorith so I wouldn't have to breed an Armaldo. Then, I had six Pokemon I could transfer to SoulSilver.

In order to finally get a Lunatone, I had to go through certain "channels." I had to boot up My Pokemon Ranch, which was on a completely broken Wii (long story), and found exactly ONE Lunatone named "Moon" from 2008. I had a dumb nicknaming scheme back then. I transferred it to my Diamond, and traded it to SoulSilver. On the bright side, that's seven new Pokemon for the PokeDex!

447 seen
    434/493 59 remain

Next time, I'll breed a Crawdaunt to get a Corphish.

Page 303 of 369 FirstFirst ... 203253293299300301302303304305306307313353 ... LastLast