Page 305 of 374 FirstFirst ... 205255295301302303304305306307308309315355 ... LastLast
Results 7,601 to 7,625 of 9342

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

- Started Heartgold again
    - Got My starter which is Totodile (Adamant nature, Impetuos and silly)
    -Got My Pokegear
    - Got running shoes from guide gent
    - Totodile got to level 6
    -Totodile learned Water Gun
    - Totodile to level 7
    -Got the Apricorn box and collected the green apricorn outside the apricorn guys house
    - Found Antidote on the floor
    - Obtained mystery egg
    - Obtained Pokedex
    - Beat Rival (Who wil be known as Soul from now on)
    - Got pokeballs from Lyra
    - Totodile to Level 8
    - Totodile learned Rage
    - Beat trainers in route 30 including youngser joey
    - Totodile to level 9
    -Found a potion and entered Dark cave
    - Totodile to level 10
    Beat a trainer on route 31
    - Still no repels in shops :3
    - Entered the gym but not allowed to battle Falkner yet
    - Entered Sprout tower
    - Totodile to Level 11
    - Totodile to level 12
    - Found a potion on the floor
    - Totodile to level 13
    - Totodile learned bite (forgot Leer)
    - Saw soul beat the elder and the elder lecturing him on not treating his poke's well
    -Got an Escape Rope
    - Challenged the Elderr
    - Totodile to level 14
    - Beat the Elder
    - Got TM Flash
    - Entered the gym
    - Beat the 2 trainers
    - Totodile to level 14
    - Decided not to learn Scary Face
    - Beat Falkner. It was a really annoying battle. His pidgey was Easy but his Pidgeotto Spammed Sand Attack and then Kept using roost.
    - Totodile to level 16. I might need to catch some team mates soon.
    - Got the Zephyr badge and Roost
    - Healed up and saved the game
    Last edited by abrar14; 24th June 2012 at 1:46 PM.
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

June 24, 2012
    Day 21: Groudon, Rayquaza, Turtwig

I had to do a bit of story elements to get the next Pokemon. First, I had to take a starter from both Prof. Oak and Steven Stone (I got a Charmander and a Treecko, respectively). I then flew over to Mr. Pokemon, who apparently received a Red Stone, and said to go west of Cianwood to find out what it does. I ran into Chuck along the way, who said a tower collapsed or something. Weird.

After going through Route 47 (and passing Crasher Wake), I went into this cave thing and found Groudon just sitting there! I saved my game and went for the capture. Yeesh, Groudon was ridiculously easy. It took only about ten Balls of either Poke, Great, and Ultra variety and I got it with an Ultra Ball after resetting only twice (both of my catching Pokemon, Weavile and Breloom, easily fainted to the monster’s attacks).

I flew back to a nearby Poke Center and traded a random Geodude for my (already traded) Rayquaza in Diamond. I forgot when and where I got it, but it was from a dude named Seth, and since it was transferred and caught in an Ultra Ball, I'm pretty sure it wasn't hacked.

And with that, the entire Hoenn Dex had been completed! Now all that's left is Sinnoh... I started Sinnoh by grabbing one of my Torterra, breeding it with a Ditto, getting a Turtwig egg, then hatched it.

460 seen
    448/493 45 remain

Next time, I'll train the Turtwig so it evolves into Grotle.
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

So once I got the filler knocked out, I continued to Route 37 and caught Growltihe now level 27. Then entered the Burned Tower to encounter Rikou, Entei, Suicune and have them roam. After that, I beat Morty in one go. Funny thing his Gengar goes for Mean Look right? And I was going for Encore, while he stupidly went for his Super Potions, and because of that, his Gengar was locked in Mean Look and I'm just like YES!!! Grinding at the moment and heading into Olivine City oh wait... I'm there already haha.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

Default Day 431 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 431 Sunday, June 24th, 2012 11:01,2 PM
    I started off where we left off yesterday, in Cinnabar Island's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center. We thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else here for letting us stay here. We then left the Pokemon Center. Once outside, we headed south until we got to the shore. Once there, we started surfing mainly to the east onto Route 20. Once there, I started training with Honchkrow! Torin called us while we were training, but we missed his call. We hope that he calls us back soon. Shortly after, Honchkrow leveled up to Lv. 65! I then started training with Kingler! In a little while, we decided to be done training for today since we were getting tired and since it was late. We then surfed mainly west back to Cinnabar Island from Route 20. Once by Cinnabar Island, we landed there. We then headed mainly back north into the Pokemon Center. Once inside of Cinnabar Island's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center, Nurse Joy healed my Pokemon. We thanked her for healing my Pokemon. We thanked her and everyone else here for letting us stay here! I then saved to the left of the nice Nurse Joy and of the PC, with Meganium to my left, in Cinnabar Island's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center. 262:37
    Badges: 16
    PokeDex, Caught: 20

My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.65
    Honchkrow Lv.65
    Ampharos Lv.65
    Kingler Lv.64
    Ariados Lv.64
    Sudowoodo Lv.64

I'm pretty happy with how my training went today! Hopefully it'll go just as well tomorrow as it did today! I'm only going to have one or two more days of this Walkthrough in a row for now. I'll probably continue it again next Sunday when I get back! Thank you for reading this, my Update, Post!
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

I started Heart Gold, after finishing my run through with Platinum. I chose Totodile, SR a few times until I got a Jolly natured one.

I trained Totodile to L13 before progressing with the story, having Bite at my disposal. Then I fought the rival, whom I named Silver (for canon's sake) and returned to Elm's lab. After that, I continued on my journey to Violet City. Totodile gained another level.

I'm tackling Sprout Tower first before going to the gym. If I feel like it, I might even train Totodile until he learns Ice Fang before challenging the gym but that seems to be stretching it a bit too far :P

SoulSilver.

All I ever do is MMing lately.

But my 2nd SS, after beating Red with my Slayers team, I was done

So now, I just kept beating E4 to train some of the shinies I got to lv100, nya~

June 25, 2012
    Day 22: Grotle, Monferno, Piplup, Prinplup, Staravia, Luxio, Cranidos

A ton of Pokemon collecting today. I defeated my rival to train Turtwig and evolve it into Grotle. Then, I grabbed a Chimchar I found in my PC and evolved it into Monferno. I then bred one of my Empoleon to get a Piplup egg, and trained it until it evolved into Prinplup. By luck, I also had a spare Starly to train by Mt. Silver and evolve it into Staravia. I did the same for a Shinx I had.

Now, the two fossils are a bit troublesome, as you can't get them in HG/SS. I thankfully had a spare Cranidos in Diamond that I traded over.

467 seen
    455/493, 38 remain

I'll need to get Shieldon, but how? I don't have Pearl, and my Platinum doesn't get Armor Fossils- I tried.
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

After battling some tough Tentacool along the sea, I arrived at a sandbar and I battled against the trainers who were hanging around there. I had to Surf back to Cinnabar Island to heal my Pokemon after those battles, and then I set off toward the Seafoam Islands once again. I eventually arrived on the islands, and I wandered around the icy parts of the Seafoam Islands cavern for a while. I battled some trainers there, and I also captured some Pokemon before I entered the main cavern where Blaine's Gym was located. I started to battle against the various Scientists inside. I defeated all the trainers eventually, but I had to heal my Pokemon again before challenging Blaine to a battle. I flew to Cinnabar Island once more and I swapped Pokemon on the PC while I was there. I Surfed back to the Seafoam Islands after that, and I saved the game before challenging Blaine to battle.

Headed to the Lighthouse to evolve my Flaffy and Ironically, Crocanaw evolved too. Talked with Jasmine and was told to head to Cinawood to get the medicine. Went into grinding mode, (pause) and currently battling some trainers on the water route. Collected a few useful Items as well.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

I cleared Sprout Tower and got Flash TM from the Elder. After that, I went and challenged Falkner, which wasn't really hard. At that time, my team is only composed of Totodile (L17) and Onix (L3; HM user). Bite took care of the birdies pretty much, and Totodile evolved after defeating Pidgeotto. Then I went and solved the first puzzle of Ruins of Alph and got a few items. I then went on through Route 32 and Union Cave, battling trainers and getting items.

One of the Firebreathers in the Union Cave had 2 Koffing. May I have 1? :3

*sigh* It'll be a long time before I can get the rest of my teammates, so right now I'm only training Croconaw. He's currently at L21. I'm nearly at Azalea now, I'll go clear the Slowpoke Well after this and then challenge Bugsy. I might even train until Croconaw evolves, since it's only 9 more level away anyway.

Default Day 432 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 432 Monday, June 25th, 2012 10:58,9, 11:00 PM
    I started off where we left off yesterday, in Cinnabar Island's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center. We thanked the nice Nurse Joy for letting us stay here. We then left. Once outside, we headed south to the south shore of Cinnabar Island. We then started surfing mainly east onto Route 20. Once there, I started to train with Kingler! Liz called us in a little while, but we missed her call. We hope that she calls us back soon. Shortly after, Kingler leveled up to Lv. 65! I then started training with Sudowoodo! In a little while, we decided to be done with training for today since we were getting tired and it was getting late out. We then started surfing mainly west from Route 20 to Cinnabar Island. Once at Cinnabar Island, we landed there. We then headed mainly north into Cinnabar Island's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center. Once inside, the nice Nurse Joy healed my Pokemon! We then thanked the nice Nurse Joy for healing my Pokemon, and her and everyone else here for letting us stay here! I then saved to the left of the nice Nurse Joy and of the PC, with Meganium to my left, in Cinnabar Island's Nurse Joy's Pokemmon Center. 263:10
    Badges: 16
    PokeDex, Caught: 120

My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.65
    Kingler Lv.65
    Honchkrow Lv.65
    Ampharos Lv.65
    Sudowoodo Lv.64
    Ariados Lv.64

I'm pretty happy with how the training went today! Hopefully it'll do just as good tomorrow as it did today, if I even play this tomorrow. I'm not sure if I will yet. I'll see. Thank you for reading this, my Update, Post!
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

I reached Goldenrod City. I looked around and tried the Voltorb Flip game. Such a shame you can't buy coins anymore >_>

Anyway. I challenged Whitney and her cohorts. I got like 2 critical hits on her Miltank o_o Not that I'm complaining or anything, but eh. I got a call from Elm, saying that the egg hatched... what? I'm the one carrying the egg, how does HE know about it? He must have one of his aides stalking me somewhere...

Anyway. I got the Squirtbottle then caught Sudowoodo. I made my way to Ecruteak, bypassing all the trainers and sidequests. I wanted to catch myself a Koffing first. I wanted to breed Pain Split on Koffing, so I got myself a female one and exited the tower. After that, I backtracked to Goldenrod to get Eevee. After some resetting, I got myself a Modest Eevee. ^.^

Finally, new team addition :3

Current team:
    L30
    L9

Right now, I'm level grinding Eevee with a Soothe Bell attached. I need to raise his happiness quick for I wanted him to evolve before L15, to get Confusion on Espeon so he can help sweep Morty's gym. What I plan to do is to train him until he's L14, then after that just keep walking around and checking his happiness with the woman in Goldenrod, so he evolves just as soon as he turns L15. Right now his happiness is between 100-149 I believe.

The Headbutt man in Ilex Forest is sure handy. For as long as I'm training low-leveled Pokemon, I'm going to keep coming to him to get Headbutt. XD

Aaaaaalso. Trainers are giving me their numbers left and right. Yeah, I just battled you, and this is crazy, but here's my number, so call me maybe?
    ... I guess that's where the song originated from. lol.
    Last edited by arceus03; 26th June 2012 at 8:54 AM.

Time to start a new Scramble, since the other one was basically impossible.
        Spoiler:- What my team will be:

I will update as I continue the scramble

After attempting to beat Clair, but failing, we decided to train. Shockwool (Flaaffy) Was up first, due to a type advantage against Clair's Gyrados. We started training, with a little help from Rage (shiny Gyrados), and Shockwool grew to lv. 30, where it evolved into Ampharos and learnt the move Thunderpunch. After healing at the Pokecenter, it was Rage's turn to train. We found a few trainers at Lake of Rage, and Rage grew to lv. 34, and leared Ice Fang, which was what we were aiming for. With our spirits high, we headed to the Blackthorn Gym, and attempted again to beat Clair, but her high levelled Kingdra caught us out.

Will post again once we finally beat Clair
    SIGNATURE? AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT

3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    Ground FS: Camerupt, Phanpy and Diggersby. If you want to add me, VM me and tell me what's in your FS.

Since my last post, I have caught a ton of legendaries. Suicune, The Bird Trio, Mewtwo, and lastly today, Raikou and Entei. The last two were the hardest to capture by far, I had to keep them under constant Taunt to prevent them from using Roar, and then try to put them to sleep with Hypnosis before I could start to throw balls. At least I won't ever need to bother with that again.
    Last edited by Winter02; 26th June 2012 at 9:46 PM.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

It's been a while since I last posted here...

I reached Cianwood after using Surf to leave Olivine. I defeated Chuck thanks to my Slowpoke, then explored the newly-added routes that lead to the Safari Zone. I surfed back to Olivine once ready, due to lack of a Flyer, then gave Janine the SecretPotion. As soon as she returned to her Gym, I challenged her, and won the Mineral Badge with extreme ease. I then headed for Mahogany Town and the Lake of Rage. While I attempted to RNG the Red Gyarados there, the rain was making it very difficult, so I just KO'd it so that I could try again after the League. I assisted Lance in preventing Team Rocket's plans in Mahogany, then took on Pryce. My newly-evolved Nidoking was of great help, as was my bulky Slowpoke. With my seventh badge, I went back to Goldenrod to finally put an end to Team Rocket.

With Rocket out of the way (such pitiful teams), I could advance to the Ice Path. I enjoyed this dungeon, as I've always liked those ice-based puzzles. Once I had traversed the cave, I was in Blackthorn. I immediately battled Clair, and won with ease. My Nidoking's ThunderPunch and Ice Punch were extremely helpful. Clair refused to hand over the Rising Badge, so I had to prove myself to the elder in the Dragon's Den. With that done, I had all eight Johto badges. I returned to New Bark to receive a Master Ball from Elm, then flew to Ecruteak to battle the Kimono Girls. As ever, they proved somewhat challenging. I got the Clear Bell as a reward, then saved, ready to scale the Bell Tower (why was its name changed in HGSS? O.o).

Θ Current Team
    Jimmy Lv. 40
    Rory Lv. 40
    Cormac Lv. 42

June 26, 2012
    Day 23: Bastiodon, Shieldon, Wormadam, Mothim, Cherubi

Once again, I had to go to My Pokemon Ranch to grab a Bastiodon I got from a guy named Al. It looked legit- it said it was from the Mining Museum. While I was at the ranch, I realized something I never noticed before- I found the pun in Hayley's name! Can't believe it took over three years or something. Anyhow, I traded it over to SoulSilver, and quickly bred it to get a Shieldon.

I had one Burmy, but of course I needed its two evolutions. It was female, so I trained it near Mt. Silver to evolve it into Wormadam. Now, it was time to utilize Headbutting. I searched for a random Bibarel with Headbutt, taught it Rock Climb, and began my journey to Route 38. After a few attempts, I found and caught a male Burmy, and it only needed two levels to evolve into Mothim. I have to wonder why Burmy was made- I would've personally made all three of them into an evolution tree, got rid of the form gimmick, and made Mothim stronger. That's just me though.

I needed the Cherubi line next, so I started by heading to National Park, Rock Climbing up to some trees, and Headbutting a few times to catch a Cherubi.

471 seen
    459/493, 34 remain

Next time I'll evolve my Cherubi into Cherrim!

havent post much of my ingame adeventures, but i have 7 badges and im about to get to ice cave.

Since I have gotten all 16 badges and catch all legendaries I'm now one shiny hunts. I have also transfer over Pokemon from Fire Red and Emerald.

Just beat Blaine for the second time.

Flygon vs Torkoal-Torkoal was OHKO'd by earthquake
    Flygon vs Camerupt-same as torkoal
    Same happened for all his pokemon. All OHKO'd by EQ
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

Credit goes to Brutaka for the awesome banners!

Default pokerus discovery

if nobody has noticed this obvious fact yet

when you get your hoenn starter from steven the pokemon has a much higher chance of getting pokerus, i would say it is now a chance of 6 to 10 ( 60%)

so mingle your pokers starter with your other pokemon!
    let it spread!
    remember pokers is prone to going away!

White 2 team~ all lvl 100~ 8 badges~ E4 complete~ white treehollow complete~ join avenue rank 10~ 81 medals

Default pokerus discovery

if nobody has noticed this obvious fact yet

when you get your hoenn starter from steven the pokemon has a much higher chance of getting pokerus, i would say it is now a chance of 6 to 10 ( 60%)

so mingle your pokers starter with your other pokemon!
    let it spread!
    remember pokerus is prone to going away!

White 2 team~ all lvl 100~ 8 badges~ E4 complete~ white treehollow complete~ join avenue rank 10~ 81 medals

I am currently on Route 36!

Right now I have a Lv. 24 Croconaw named Tsunami. Bashful nature. With: Scratch, Bite, Water Gun, & Ice fang. I will probably ditch Ice Fang once I get ice beam. Scratch will be replaced with Surf. Bite with crunch maybe. As for Water Gun, maybe Hydro Pump, or elemental hyper beams.

My next pokemon is, Flaffy! I nicknamed it Thunder. Lv. 22 currently. Docile Nature With: Tackle, Cotton Spore, ThunderShock, & Thunder Wave. ThunderWave does nothing w/ Static as it's ability. Tackle needs to leave, same with Cotton Spore. I'm not sure what moves Flaffy/Ampharos gets so. I'll wait.

Heading to: Ecruteak City. "A city that even now bears the marks of it's history". I'm playing SS so no Ho-Oh. Going for the Fourth Badge. I need a new poke soon. What ones are in the Ecruteak/Olivine/Cianwood area? Thanks. I'll post meh happenings after the Fourth Badge! Wish me luck!!!!
    Last edited by Siebold; 27th June 2012 at 3:54 PM.

After training hard yesterday, but losing, we are determined to bag a win against Clair. With Shockwool (Ampharos) now fully evolved, Clair's Gyrados only lasts 2 turns, and Rage (shiny Gyrados) Ice Fangs her two Dragonairs to hell. We are left to fight against her Kingdra with 5 Pokémon still active. Nightfall (Umbreon) is up first, using Quick Attack and it's high Sp. Def stat to get Kingdra to around half of it's HP, but then it faints, and Eggshell (Togetic), Shockwool, Fang (Raticate) and Typha (Typhlosion) soon follow, leaving only Rage, who is on low HP, left. Nightfall is called back from the dead, then healed fully before Rage faints. After some fierce battling, we come away with the win. Next stop: Dragon's Den.
    SIGNATURE? AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT

3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    Ground FS: Camerupt, Phanpy and Diggersby. If you want to add me, VM me and tell me what's in your FS.

June 27, 2012
    Day 24: Cherrim, Gastrodon, Shellos, Drifloon, Buneary, Purugly, Glameow, Stunky

After a fight with my rival (and a few Mt. Silver fights), Cherubi evolved into Cherrim. I then went to my Platinum game to trade over a Gastrodon, then bred it for a Shellos. For some reason, I had a Drifblim at one point but didn't anymore, so I traded from my Diamond to get a Drifloon. Then, I bred my Lopunny to get a (male) Buneary. After that, I traded for a Purugly, which counted, and I bred it for a Glameow. I had a Skuntank that I traded over at one point in time, so I bred it to get a Stunky.

I needed a Bonsly next, but apparently you need some sort of Rock Incense to breed it from Sudowoodo. So I ventured deep into Diglett's Cave and used Rock Climb to get it.

478 seen
    467/493, 26 remain

I'll breed my Sudowoodo next time.

Page 305 of 374 FirstFirst ... 205255295301302303304305306307308309315355 ... LastLast