Page 307 of 374 FirstFirst ... 207257297303304305306307308309310311317357 ... LastLast
Results 7,651 to 7,675 of 9342

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

got throught victory road and defeated my red haired rival. he took out most of my pokemon, but i still won.
    i then went back to delete a few pokemon moves. saved the game so next i will battle the elite four.

Been training Koffing ever since. I Surfed up near the Olivine beach, and fought wild Tentacools to get Koffing level up to ~L18. After that, I went and fought all the trainers I've been skipping at the National Park. Then I decided to backtrack and explore all the Surf routes previously unreachable, and cleared half of the Dark Cave. I've been training Koffing ever since, using him in most Trainer battles.

Oh, the rest of the Koffing eggs hatched. I released them all though. :P

After that I went to Violet Town and went inside the Ruins of Alph. With Surf available, I can now clear 80% of the sidequest I believe. I'll be finishing that up before progressing on.

I flew to Kanto and wandered between Route 24 & 25 until I was on the same Route as Latias. As soon as we were on the same Route, I went into the tall grass and eventually got to battle the roaming dragon. After a somewhat hard fight, I captured her. With that done, I flew to the Whirl Islands and explored them as I hadn't been there before. I picked up all items I could find, and found a Sage blocking the way as I headed deeper down in the caves. As I approached him, my Silver Wing started glowing, and he allowed me to pass. I went out again and prepared a team before heading back in. At the bottom, I found Lugia. Battled it and captured it in the 5th ball, had expected the battle to go on for a much longer time.

I continued my quest and went back to Ecruteak City and the Bell Tower. Climbed the Tower once more, and found Ho-Oh back on the top of the tower. Just like the Kimono Girls had predicted, it had returned. I battled Ho-Oh and captured it in my third Ball, another battle which went by faster than I had expected. With the Bird duo done, I decided to take a break from catching legendaries for a short while. Flew back to Kanto and went out to Route 11 to see if the Snorlax I had defeated earlier would be back. To my own surprise, I couldn't find it there. Where had it gone? I went out to Route 12 instead and saw it lying there, between the gate and the bridges. I wonder why it decided to go here instead of to Route 11 again? Either way, I battled the Snorlax and captured it, the battle proved to be quite tough since the Snorlax was holding a Leftovers which kept restoring its HP through the battle.

After that, I went back to Goldenrod City and talked to Bill who gave me an Eevee I hadn't been able to recieve before. Went back to Kanto again and to the Oak Lab in Pallet Town. The Professor offered me a Pokemon, all for free. I could choose between three different ones, and picked a Squirtle. Flew to Saffron City and entered the Silph Co. building, where I saw Steven flirting with the girl behind the desk. He asked me a weird question about which stone I would pick if he gave me an option to choose between three different colors. I picked Green, even if it isn't my (favorite) color. For that, he gave me a Treecko. He ran off, I guess he is heading back to Hoenn to prepare himself for the upcoming World Tornament in Unova this autumn. As for me, I have a feeling that I should go see Mr. Pokemon again. Not sure why, I just think it might be useful for... something.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

GoldenRod's radio tower is saved! Accepted all the thank you gifts and went into Blackthorn City. Meeting up with one of the Kamoto girls in the Ice cave. Caught a Phanpy, evolved it, and he's a LV 43 Donphan. Now to fight Clair in next time "The final showdown! Clair the Dragon master!".
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

I decided to start over on soul silver yet again and catch everything in the pokewalker plus in the game. I started with a cute female docile cyndaquil, got the running shoes, got the pokedex, beat my stupid rival, gave the egg to professor elm, got the pokeballs from stupid marril owner, caught a rattata, pidgey, sentret, spearow, and a geodude not in that order. Now I'm shaking my legs trying to get lots of watts and steps XD

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Went to Cinnabar Island and talked to Blue. Beat Blaine really easily and trained my Pokemon to level 60. I haven't been in the gym yet, I might train my team a little more before I challenge it.
    3DS Name: Phoebe
    3DS FC: 0602-6757-2575
    FS: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, Spiritomb

I have claimed Dragonite!

5 IV Pokemon

After clearing the parts of Johto that could be accessed with Surf, I continued on to Olivine and Cianwood eventually. I already finished the SecretPotion quest from before, so all that was left was to challenge Chuck. After all the trainers on the sidequests, I got Koffing elevated to L34, on par with Espeon and Feraligatr. I then decided to train them all so after a few wild Tentacruels, I got my team up to L35, evolving Koffing on the way. I then challenged Chuck.

... Not that it was much of a challenge though. Most of the trainers got knocked out cold with Espeon's Confusion and Weezing's Psybeam. Primeape went down to one Confusion from Espeon. Poliwrath took longer since he had a Sitrus Berry and Chuck used Hyper Potion on him, but eventually Thunderbolt from Weezing knocked him out.

I got Fly, and returned to Olivine. But then I decided to go clear the Safari Zone first, so I flew back to Cianwood.

I caught a nidoran male and a doduo in my pokewalker. Now I need a kangaskan and a nidoran female then I will go to Violet City.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

After going through Cliff Cave and reaching the front part of Safari Zone, I flew back to Olivine and challenged Jasmine. Weezing's Flamethrower took care of the two Magnemites, while I used Surf on Feraligatr to defeat Steelix. Then I went through Mt. Mortar and plundered through whatever part I could currently reach, before moving onward to Mahogany. I saw Suicune on the way, and Eusine came chasing after that.

... Town of the ninja, lol. The "Just a Souvenir Shop. Nothing Suspicious About It. No Need To Be Alarmed" sign made me crack. And they didn't even bother changing the sign after the whole Team Rocket mission has been dealt with.

I bought a RageCandyBar, and went to the Lake of Rage. I originally thought of killing the Red Gyarados but then decided he would make a good HM user for my team, so I caught him instead. Then Lance asked me to help him clear the Rocket Basement... okay.

Tons of Rattata and Zubats later, I reached the three Electrodes and switched them off. Then I went to the gym.

... Pryce actually had lower Pokemon levels than Jasmine. >_> But he has an awesome trainer sprite (with the dramatic wind effect) so he's got a bonus point.

Then, Elm called and told me about the whole Radio Tower thing. I flew back to Goldenrod and got a free Rocket costume! Sadly it doesn't last long. Damn that Silver.

I breezed through the tower, and finally got through to Petrel who had 5 Koffing and a Weezing. Aww, come on. I mean, I like Weezing myself but 5 of them? Dude. After killing all of them, I got the basement key. I went outside to heal and went to the Dept. Store to get some stuffs mother bought. Tons of berries and a Hyper Potion. Hmm.

Alright, to the Underground.

Current team:
    L40
    L40
    L40

Looking back, I think it was a waste of time breeding for Pain Split on Koffing, lol. It does come in handy sometimes but since most of the time, the Pokemon's levels are lower than his it would only harm him. I'll stick with it until after Clair maybe, then I might replace it with another move.

I won the Earth Badge and the Trick Room TM from Blue at the Viridian City Gym when I defeated him, and then I left to heal my Pokemon. I took care of that at the Viridian City Pokemon Center, and I also swapped Pokemon on the PC. I bought some items at the local Poke Mart afterwards, and then I headed down to Route 1 since I had to stop by Professor Oak's lab in Pallet Town. I arrived in Pallet Town and I talked to him. He gave me the Rock Climb HM, and he told me to go to Mt. Silver to test my skills against the Pokemon there. I flew to Viridian City and I headed west towards the Pokemon League gate. I made my way towards Mt. Silver after that and I battled against wild Pokemon as I made my way west. I eventually arrived at the Pokemon Center at the base of Mt. Silver, and I swapped Pokemon there. I taught Rock Climb to my Snorlax, and I entered Mt. Silver Cave.

Alright. Now the rest of Team Rocket are no more, and I can finally progress on with the story. I went to Route 44 and caught myself a Lickitung, and have been training him ever since. I taught him Fire Blast and Headbutt for easier training. A few levels up later, he learned Rollout and evolved into Lickilicky.

I trained him on Route 44, where I caught him. And that's where I encountered both Entei and Raikou. o_o I even met Raikou twice.

I wanted Lickilicky to have Body Slam, but only later did I realize it was an egg move. =( I'm not gonna start breeding him now I've trained him a few levels and whatnot already, so I'll teach him Return instead.

I also went to the PokeMart to get some stuff from mom. She bought berries (again) and also a Choice Scarf. Now that's neat ^.^

I trained up some more until Lickilicky was L40, before clearing the rest of Route 44; a few trainers here and there. Then I got through the Ice Cave and got the Waterfall HM for Feraligatr. Finally! I also met the Kimono Girl whose sandal got stuck to the ice... lol. SHOVE!

Then I reached Blackthorn. It's funny and convenient that all the move tutors, relearners and deleters are clumped together into one house. I got Feraligatr to forget Surf and taught him Waterfall, so I gave Surf to the Red Gyarados.

Hmm.. I might need to find two Pokemon who can learn all HMs between them. Shame Gyarados doesn't get Rock Climb large though he may be, or Skarmory would have made a perfect fit.

That, and I called the Day Care Lady and found out that Misdreavus has grown by 15 levels, which makes him L43 now. I'd like to see how much he'd have grown until I finish the whole journey up to Kanto. And maybe then get him to learn Psychic, Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt and Energy Ball and have him replace Espeon
    Last edited by arceus03; 5th July 2012 at 12:20 AM.

I finally after like an hour caught a nidoran female in my pokewalker and gave up trying to find a stupid kangaskahn. After that I caught a hoothoot, a weedle, kakuna, bellsprout, then a ledyba.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Took on the final Gym leader, and won. She actually gave me some trouble, but she couldn't win. Ice fang spam for the win! Then did the long and tedius quest to the Dragons den and took the quiz. Headed back to the gym after getting the 8th badge, I got Dragon Pulse. Flew back into Newbark Town, and got the Master Ball, and was told to go to Ecatreak City there I fought the Kimoto girls and caught Ho-Oh. Then took my first step into Kanto towards Route 27 and the Pokemon League. After getting past all the trainers, I head into Victory road and battled Silver and took him down quite easy actually. Okay, Elite 4, why do you guys seem so weak? Granted I had my whole team at level 50, but sadly the only Pokemon that gave me trouble were Xatu,Crobat,Gengar. And Lance put up a long and dragged out fight but my Ice FanG spam powned him. Making me, the champion of Johto! Finally the credits. Next time! Kanto! On the road to be a Pokemon Master!

So today (7-4-12) I decided to become a shiny hunter. I obtained a shiny charmander not even an hour after decidind on doing this. I obtained 30 charmander eggs using the Masuda Method and the 24th was the shiny one. I am now currently hunting for a shiny swablu

I beat all of the trainers in the bellsprout tower, caught a gastly, got flash, beat the trainers in the gym, beat Falkner, Lolly, my cyndaquil evolved, got the rock smash hm, caught a mareep and a wooper, oot the hyper potion in Violet city, now I'm trying to find a dunsparce without a swarm... It's taking forever >.>

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Did some exploring around Ruin Alps and kinda took a short peak, headed into Olivine only to get into several rematches before going to Vermillion City in Kanto. Took care of that getting on the boat to Kanto, I fought all the trainers on the boat for the EXP. Played with the little girl bringing her back to her Grandfather and arriving in Vermillion City. Took in some site seeing listening to that nicely done remix of the City's theme, walked into Surges Gym didn't fight anyone, into the Pokemon Center saved. Then walked into the fanclub, saved and turned my 3DS off.

I wandered around Mt. Silver Cave last night. I battled against several wild Pokemon in the first chamber of Mt. Silver, and then I used Surf and Waterfall to explore some of the other areas inside. I found a wild Misdreavus inside one of the smaller caves, and I captured it with an Ultra Ball. I headed back outside to the main cavern, I exited, and I entered Mt. Silver through a different cave. I battled more Pokemon as I continued to head towards the mountain's summit, and I eventually reached the frozen area near the top. I captured some more wild Pokemon, and I eventually I found Moltres's cave. I battled against it to see if I could get lucky enough to capture it, and I managed to weaken. I tossed several Ultra Balls at it and I managed to successfully capture it after fifteen minutes of struggling. I headed outside again, and I flew to Azalea Town to heal my injured Pokemon.

I went to the house belonging to Mr. Pokemon and entered it. Talked to him, and he gave me a Blue Orb. With that in my posession, I was ready for the next challenge. Went to Route 47 and into the Embedded Tower. There, I saw a huge blue monster from the sea. It was Kyogre, the legendary sea monster only thought to exist in myths and fairytales. I battled it, and managed to capture it. Which was somewhat of a success, I guess.

With that done, I went back to Pallet Town and talked to Professor Oak as I knew that was my destiny. He told me that he would have something to give me if I could bring him a Kyogre and a Groudon at the same time. What an impossible task! Does this man really expect that much of me? I guess he does. Fortunately, I had somehow magically managed to obtain a Groudon at an earlier point, so I brought it to him together with my newly obtained Kyogre. He told me a legend about a dragon stopping a fight between Kyogre and Groudon in the ancient times and gave me a Jade Orb. Cool. He also suggested that I should head back to the Embedded Tower. So I did.

Inside of the Tower once again, I heard a dreadful roar. I walked forward and saw another monster, a green dragon. The legendary Guardian of the Sky from the Hoenn Region, Rayquaza. I challenged it to a battle. It was a long and tough fight, but I was eventually victorious and managed to capture it. With that done, I went to the Dragon's Den for no real reason... or rather, a very good reason. I entered the Shrine and talked to the Elder, who gave me a Dratini since I had proven myself worthy of... something. I don't know what.

I exited the Den since I had nothing more to do there and went to Ecruteak City instead. Between Ecruteak and Mahogany lies a huge Mountain named Mt. Mortar. I hadn't explored it earlier and decided to do so now. Headed inside, picked up all items I could find and battle a few trainers which had been lost inside it for years. At the bottom of the cave, I found a special trainer. He was a Black Belt, but more than so. This man was truely a Black Belt with a Black Belt. He was the Karate Champion from Kanto, who proved himself to be a legend two years ago as he singlehandedly defeated all his enemies at the Worldwide Karate Competition. After that, nobody had heard of him. Had he been in this damn cave since then? I had to find out. I talked to him, but he didn't want to talk about his past. I suggested a battle, and that if I won, he wound answer all my questions. He agreed, and the battle started.

As expected, I won. After the battle, he gave me a Pokemon. But he didn't tell my anything about his past, he just told me to get the heck out of the cave as quick as I possibly could, and the look in his eyes was saying that he would kill me if I told anybody that I had met him there. I had no choice but to obey. Used an Escape Rope, and I was outside again in an instant. Which makes me wonder, how exactly does Escape Ropes work? I have no idea, and I will probably never find out either. I took a look at the Pokemon he had given to me, it was a Tyrogue. Pretty nice.

I flew back to my home in New Bark Town. This adventure is now over, at least for the moment. Unless I feel like going out in the world again... but that isn't likely going to happen in the near future.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

I finally caught an oddish in the pokewalker, then I caught 5 unown, caught an ekans and battled a trainer. I also caught a magby and a machop in rugged road.
    Last edited by Nibbles4Ever; 6th July 2012 at 3:56 PM.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Saffron City, Cerleaun City, Celadon City, and Fukashi City. And I didn't spell any of those town's right did I? Headed and did some site seeing around those area's encountering Suicune for the last time before I attempt to catch him. Fixed the Power Plant problem, and yes I love the joke with Boba the Rocket Grunt. Oh Nintendo, making fun of your own race. Battling Misty tommorow.

Keeping losing to Bugsy. Damn Syther.
    [IMG]http://i50.*******.com/30xhlr6.jpg[/IMG]

Before fighting Misty, I battled Lt.Surge and spammed the hell out of Earthquake like most people would to get the battle over with. And then there was Misty, she took on my Amphoros, Feraligatar, and Heracross. The only time I had problems was with Quagsire and that's only because I had no grass types. Still, she couldn't defeat me. Then went after Suicune, caught him entered the Saffron City gym and now getting ready to battle Sabrina.
    Last edited by TheBattleFrontierAsh1; 6th July 2012 at 3:09 PM.

I beat the rest of the trainers, caught a magikarp, got through Union cave, and then got to Azalea town.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Sabrina, and Janine have been beat. Battled the trainers along the Routes heading into Lavander Town to get the upgrade, waking Snorlax up and catching him. Heading back to Pokemon Center to heal and going to Digglet cave!

Page 307 of 374 FirstFirst ... 207257297303304305306307308309310311317357 ... LastLast