Page 308 of 377 FirstFirst ... 208258298304305306307308309310311312318358 ... LastLast
Results 7,676 to 7,700 of 9408

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

I beat the rocket grunts in the slowpoke well, then caught a male slowpoke but released it because it had an adamant nature >.> then I caught a bashful one which is now my third team member. then I beat the trainers in the gym

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Triggered the Celebi Time event just for fun. Once I did that, I acknowledged the plot in it and saved.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

I beat Bugsy, he was annoying with u-turn >.> gcaught the farfetched, got cut, got the charcoal and gave it to Lolly, taught cut to my male nidoran, also taught him headbutt, caught a aipom in a lure ball XD and a male heracross in azalea after hours of searching and it had a modest nature >.< then I finally caught one with a hasty nature which is much better, then caught a noctowl and a pineco in Ilex forest, beat the trainers on the next route, caught a ditto, drowse, and a abra, then got the radio card, renamed oddish Carrie, and beat the trainers underground. Last things I did was I got the bike and coin case.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I actually finished my Scramble challenge already, I just didn't post anything, so long story short, it was fun, but got kinda boring, so I started a new game after I beat Lance :P
    I chose Cyndaquil, and that's pretty much what I've done, Im currently going to Mr. Pokemon's house
    Team: Cyndaquil

Haven't played in a while :U

After defeating Chuck, I went back to Olivine City (I CAN FLY NOW finally) an healed Amphy. I then flew back to Cianwood and headed through Route 47 and 48, before arriving at the Safari Zone. I was sort of looking for Larvitar or Dratini, but I gave up and settled for a nifty Magnemite. I then surfed around to train Magnemite up to par with the rest of my team. Think I've found member number five. I was going to train my team up to be on the same level as Jasmine's Pokemon, but yeah, all the trainers have Pokemon of like, level 18 (seriously, this is absolute bull - why is it like this?) so I just went for it. Surprisingly (sort of), Quagsire OHKOed all of Jasmine's team. Go figure.

After obliterating Jasmine, I was off to Mahogany town. I did the Red Gyrados stuff, and then met up with Lance to kick some Rocket ***. While battling Team Rocket in their hideout, Magnemite evolved. Whoop whoop. I defeated Ariana with ease, and saved after healing my team.

Lv 30 | Lv 30 | Lv 32 | Lv 30 | Lv 30

I'm probably going to stick with these five, but my last spot is still up in there air. Maybe an Ursaring.

~~~

Cba making a new post, so I'll just edit this.

I challenged Pryce straight after that, because there was no where to train. Bayleef took down Seel with ease, but I didn't think it could handle Dewgong so I switched for Magneton. Magneton dealt good damage to Dewgong, but Pryce switched to Pilosine. Magneton's Magnet Bomb did about half damage, but Mud Bomb terrified me so I switched out for the Red Gyarados which I had added to my team for the Gym match. She finished off Piloswine, allowing Magneton to star and finish off Pryce's last Pokemon.

I then headed to Goldenrod City to challenge Team Rocket. After spending some time showing off my snazzy Rocket uniform, I started to ascend the Radio Tower. Siver was dumb and destroyed my disguise, so I had to battle. On my way to the top, Bayleef evolved into Meganium. Nearing a fully-evolved team now! After defeating Petrel at the top, I saved.

Lv 32 | Lv 32 | Lv 34 | Lv 32 | Lv 33
    Last edited by Grey Wind; 10th July 2012 at 12:14 AM.

I beat all of the trainers in the goldenrod gym and am getting everyone to lv 18. I also caught everything in the beautiful beach and suburban area in the pokewalker.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

After leaving Mt. Silver, I flew to Cherrygrove City. I went north to Mr. Pokemon's house, and I talked to him there. He gave me the Blue Orb that would allow me to awaken Kyogre at the Embedded Tower, and then I went back south to Cherrygrove City. I swapped Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center, and then I flew to the Safari Zone area. I arrived, and I made my way south towards the Embedded Tower. I had to use Surf and then Rock Climb, but I eventually found the cave. I entered it, and I went up to Kyogre and I challenged it. I managed to weaken it with Raichu's Thunderbolt, and then I paralyzed it with Thunder Wave. I started tossing some Ultra Balls and Heavy Balls at it, but those didn't work. I also used Timer Balls, but those didn't seem to work either. I decided to use Ultra Balls again, and I finally managed to capture the Kyogre thanks to one of those. I saved after that.

I beat Whitney. She was so annoying >.> I used smoke screen on her miltank like 5 times but she just wouldn't miss. I eventually killed it though. I also transfered a lucky egg and 5 nuggets to my game from my platinum because it's easier to train with a lucky egg and I have like no money and needed to buy pokeballs because I was out DX

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I cleaned up the routes after Blackthorn, before challenging Clair. I got my team up to L43 after fighting all the trainers and grinding a bit, and I flew back to Blackthorn after that. The new gym layout was very nice. I must say it's a very refreshing change compared to pushing stones through holes back in GSC.

Anyway. I got up to Clair, saved and fought her. First try, Espeon got a critical hit from Hydro Pump so I restarted over. Second time, I sent out Feraligatr against Kingdra. Dragon Pulse was so annoying >_> And the strongest attack on Feraligatr I had was Crunch. I switched to Lickilicky but it seemed as if he too would not be able to KO Kingdra without me having to revenge kill it. After it was clear I could not beat her atm, I reset.

Third try, I went ahead and spammed Crunch. I got a Def drop so it made the whole dang thing much easier. After Kingdra, the two Dragonairs are fluke. One still managed to paralyze my Espeon but Synchronize got him back, ha ha.

After defeating Clair, I got back to New Bark and received the Master Ball. Then I got Tyrogue from the Karate King, and went to Cliff Cave to obtain the White Flute. After that I challenged the Kimono Girls. I earned their... trust, so they gave me a Clear Bell. I cleared the tower afterwards with all the ramps and whatnot. I reached the top part and engaged Ho-Oh. Sacred Fire and Sunny Day is not a fun combination. I gave Feraligatr BrightPowder though so for a few turns I was saved the mercy of Sacred Fire and Fire Blast. After Ho-Oh was out of PP for all the moves except Extrasensory, I switched to Espeon, used an X Sp. Def and began chucking Dusk Balls. He won't get inside them. >_>

Current team:
    Last edited by arceus03; 10th July 2012 at 7:00 AM.

I did the pokeathalon. I sucked at it >.> Then tried voltorb flip, also sucked at it. No wonder I never do those. I also got the quick claw and attached it to Herman my slowpoke.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

After a few resets trying to get Ho-Oh inside the balls and failing, I gave up. I fled away from the fight and maybe fight him again whenever. I flew to New Bark Town and surfed east towards Kanto. Routes 26 and 27 are filled with delicious exp. for my team. Too bad the Victory Road in this gen is empty >_>

I went through the cave and got my team up to L46. I should probably train some more until I get a team of L50 but since I was too lazy I went in straight ahead. Karen and Lance gave me some trouble with their Pokemon, but I still managed to win without having to use a Revive. Charizard's Air Slash was extremely annoying since it keeps flinching my Lickilicky. After that was over with, I got the S.S Ticket from Elm. I considered going to Vermillion and flew to Olivine. While there, I got another batch of berries Mom bought. But then I decided to give another few runs with the E4, maybe until I get my team up to ~L52 or something, so I headed back to the E4.

I caught a krabby, tentacool, and dratini in the blue lake course on the pokewalker. Now I just need shellder and goldeen =D

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Karen's Umbreon really pisses me off. Double Team is not fun to fight against >_> Especially with the hax level that the AI possesses. But that aside, I don't have trouble with the rest of her team.

... Yeah, I've been running through the E4, level grinding my team and getting a truckload of money. Right now they're at ~L54, I might do another few runs until I get to, idk, maybe L55.

Meanwhile, in the Day Care. Misdreavus has grown about 17 levels, so says the Lady. That makes her... L45. I guess the Day Care only works so well for lower levels. Hm. I'll keep him inside there though. It could also be because I haven't been taking so much steps as well. I will soon when I start exploring Kanto, so yeah.

It's very convenient that you can fly from New Bark to Indigo Plateau. So I don't really have to wait for the Magnet Train or the ship to go back and forth.
    Last edited by arceus03; 11th July 2012 at 9:11 AM.

climbed up mount silver i went up aganist red and after using a whole bunch of revives,full restores managed to defeat him. great battle. after recieved a starter squirtle from prof oak. fantastic battle
    bushie
    white fc:2581 7084 0443
    soul silver fc: 4298 8231 5702
    WHITE 2 FC : 3182 9975 4292
    3ds fc: 4356 0302 3712
    HERE WE GO EAGLES

I finished another run through in the E4. I think I'll continue with the game after this, seeing that my team is now ~L56. I can now easily sweep through the E4, 1 or 2 KOing most of the Pokemon, though Umbreon still gives me trouble >_>

I need to get to Celadon and get myself a Return TM. Wring Out on Lickilicky is very fun, but the power inconsistency and PP problem just doesn't cut it out. Plus, Return is only ~18 base power weaker not considering STAB and has a lot more PP, so it's a better choice.

Onwards to Kanto~

I just noticed that Brick Break TM can only be gotten from the Battle Frontier. >_>
    Oh well. I might just slap another move altogether on Feraligatr, since I'm too lazy to go through all the hassle. I might go with Swords Dance.

I've also made a point that every time I travel forth from Kanto to Johto, I would visit the E4 before I get back to Kanto again, just so I could get some more experience.
    Last edited by arceus03; 12th July 2012 at 9:25 PM.

Yay, people besides me are still playing this!

I'm in Kanto, just got my tenth badge from Sabrina. Had to reset once, her Espeon Calm Mind'ed and Psychic'ed my team to death the first try. I slapped Shadow Claw on my Typhlosion, he got beat down again, so my Espeon Shadow Ball'ed her team down. Off now to Lavender Town, though after the trouble I had with Sabrina, I might run back to Indigo Plateau and train the team a bit more. I like only having 3 pokes, but there isn't much competition besides gym leaders in Kanto, and it takes a lot of exp to level them up...
    Black2 Team:
    X Team: Froakie

After I captured Kyogre at the Embedded Tower, I headed off to Kanto again. I transferred over some Pokemon from Ruby version at the Fuchsia City Pal Park and then I headed over to Saffron City again in order to defeat some Gym Leaders at the Fighting Dojo. I battled against Whitney, Misty and Blaine, and then I healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center. I flew to Viridian City and I battled at the Trainer House. Once I defeated Cal and earned a Battle Point, I wondered over to Mt. Silver in order to do some more training. I battled against the wild Pokemon in the first cavern and then I continued climbing until I reached the snowy parts near the summit. I picked up some items after using Rock Climb to climb some of the outer ledges and then I entered the cavern once again. I made my way around until I reached Mt. Silver's summit. I saved the game before challenging Red to a battle.

I caught a goldeen in the blue lake course in the pokewalker yesterday. Today I caught an egxeccute and did the bug catching contest. I caught a caterpie, metapod, beedrill, and scyther but I entered my caterpie because it was the highest level. Naturally I lost >.>

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Valoo. View Post
    Haven't played in a while :U

After defeating Chuck, I went back to Olivine City (I CAN FLY NOW finally) an healed Amphy. I then flew back to Cianwood and headed through Route 47 and 48, before arriving at the Safari Zone. I was sort of looking for Larvitar or Dratini, but I gave up and settled for a nifty Magnemite. I then surfed around to train Magnemite up to par with the rest of my team. Think I've found member number five. I was going to train my team up to be on the same level as Jasmine's Pokemon, but yeah, all the trainers have Pokemon of like, level 18 (seriously, this is absolute bull - why is it like this?) so I just went for it. Surprisingly (sort of), Quagsire OHKOed all of Jasmine's team. Go figure.

After obliterating Jasmine, I was off to Mahogany town. I did the Red Gyrados stuff, and then met up with Lance to kick some Rocket ***. While battling Team Rocket in their hideout, Magnemite evolved. Whoop whoop. I defeated Ariana with ease, and saved after healing my team.

Lv 30 | Lv 30 | Lv 32 | Lv 30 | Lv 30

I'm probably going to stick with these five, but my last spot is still up in there air. Maybe an Ursaring.

~~~

Cba making a new post, so I'll just edit this.

I challenged Pryce straight after that, because there was no where to train. Bayleef took down Seel with ease, but I didn't think it could handle Dewgong so I switched for Magneton. Magneton dealt good damage to Dewgong, but Pryce switched to Pilosine. Magneton's Magnet Bomb did about half damage, but Mud Bomb terrified me so I switched out for the Red Gyarados which I had added to my team for the Gym match. She finished off Piloswine, allowing Magneton to star and finish off Pryce's last Pokemon.

I then headed to Goldenrod City to challenge Team Rocket. After spending some time showing off my snazzy Rocket uniform, I started to ascend the Radio Tower. Siver was dumb and destroyed my disguise, so I had to battle. On my way to the top, Bayleef evolved into Meganium. Nearing a fully-evolved team now! After defeating Petrel at the top, I saved.

Lv 32 | Lv 32 | Lv 34 | Lv 32 | Lv 33
    cool team you have. maybe get a fire type on your team.

I finally caught a shellder. Now I just need about 900 watts to unlock the last route.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Today is legendary hunting day part 2. After yesterday's success of catching Raikou and Latios, I was now searching for the Kanto legendaries. I made my way over to Ceruelean Cave to find Mewtwo. My Raichu got it down to little hp and after many, many dusk balls... I caught it. I then headed over to the power plant and took on Zapdos, it took less time to catch Zapdos which was good. Out of the blue I checked the radio to see what pokemon was swarming today, I was very happy to hear (or read) that Chansey was swarming in route 113, I desepratly want a lucky egg, so I got my Stantler which had the Frisk ability and made my way over to route 113. As of right now I haven't found a lucky egg yet, but hopefully one will turn up soon.

Pokedex: 313/493
    My Team:
    Charizard lvl 77
    Raichu lvl74
    Garchomp lvl 73
    Dragonite lvl 72
    Dusknoir lvl 45

I got to Kanto and reached Vermillion City. I defeated Lt. Surge and headed to Saffron, where I got the Marsh Badge from Sabrina.

Then I headed to Cerulean and helped find the missing Machine Part and PokeDoll, so now the Magnet Train is working again. I also interrupted Misty from her date and got her back to the gym. I thought about challenging her but then I changed my mind and decided to check out the Battle Frontier.

So I got back to Johto, and visited the Battle Frontier, because I really wanted Brick Break for my Feraligatr. First I went into the Battle Tower. It was my first time in for the 4th Gen, since I never really cared for it before. Defeating 7 trainers give you one streak, and you get... 3 BP.

... Really? Oh well. I heard the Battle Factory gives more BP than the Battle Tower, so I visited it next.

I got 5 BP for one streak. so now I have 8 BP total.

>_>
    <_<

Uh no thank you. I just want to finish this game now, lol. So I headed back to Kanto to challenge Misty, while making another visit to the E4. Right now, I have my team at L60... Shouldn't be too bad, I guess.

I then headed down to the basement (or wherever I had to go) and obtained the key card from the director. On my way to the top of the Radio Tower I easily swept through the team rocket grunts and executives, before challenging the leader (?), who's name I cba to remember. Sudowoodo took down Houndour, before falling to Houndoom who was defeated by Quagsire's newly learned Earthquake. Koffing was OHKOed by Togetic, and I was on my merry way to Blackthorn City.

The Ice Path posed its usual difficulty, but it was all good after a while. After healing in Blackthorn City, I headed down to Route 45 to nab myself a Teddiursa to complete my team. After running into a dozen Skarmory (seriously, what? They're supposed to have a 5% chance of appearing ._.), I FINALLY caught one and started to train it up. After battling a few Wobbuffets, he evolved into Ursaring. While training Magneton in the Ice Path, I ran into a lovely shiny Delibird. Lucky cartridge this one, I ran into a shiny Geodude in my previous file c:

After some more grinding for my whole team, I headed to the Gym and saved after battling a few trainers.

Lv 36 | Lv 36 | Lv 37 | Lv 36 | Lv 36 | Lv 35

Clair is really going to destroy me :U I have literally no plan for her, it's going to be Bugsy all over again.

Clair is really going to destroy me :U I have literally no plan for her, it's going to be Bugsy all over again.
    Catch a Sneasel. Use Magneton against Gyarados and Kingdra and use Sneasel against the 2 Dragonair.
    Click on these Pokémon to make them happy and healthy!:

Spoiler:- Credits:

Pokémon Red Water-monotype challenge team:

Pokémon Emerald Water-monotype challenge team:
    Pokémon Fire Red Nuzlocke challenge team:

After some more grinding for my whole team, I headed to the Gym and saved after battling a few trainers.

Im not sure if you can have them already, but if so, teach your Quagsire Ice beam or Blizzard

Page 308 of 377 FirstFirst ... 208258298304305306307308309310311312318358 ... LastLast