Page 309 of 377 FirstFirst ... 209259299305306307308309310311312313319359 ... LastLast
Results 7,701 to 7,725 of 9406

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

Well, got to Lavender Town and immediately flew back to Indigo Plateau to fight the E4. Somehow they don't remember that I just beat them a few days ago. Blew through them all in one or two moves, until Lance. Stupid dragons, I hate youuuu *shakes fist* After spamming hyper potions and full restores, we finally beat him. Didn't get as much exp as I had hoped, but oh well.

Next it was back to Lavender Town and complete the Power Plant saga, and side trip to track down the Copycat's doll. Then detour to Celadon and beat Erika, where I had hoped to get the Grass Knot tm, but I remembered wrong and it wasn't there. Then I had a heck of a time trying to escape the gym, even tried an escape rope! Finally got out, thankfully... next stop is the Snorlax and Grass Knot tm on route 11!
    Black2 Team:
    X Team: Froakie

Man it took forever to catch a vulpix. The stupid things kept using roar >.> I finally did catch one and before that I caught a stantler which was notably easier, then I caught sudowoodo. I had to restart because I accidentally used brick break on it with my heracross and killed it >.> Then I got the berry pots, beat the twins and beauties, I didn't have that hard of a time beating them with Herman and Carrie even though the wigglytuffs and clefables had high special defense, finally I went to the pokemon center and talked to Bill. Now I'm heading back to Goldenrod and will get my eevee.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I won against Misty, and continued my way to the next badge. I went through the Rock Tunnel, got some stuffs lying around, and arrived at Lavender Town. I got the Expansion Card. After that continued on the Silence Bridge, and got a Yellow Flute

I went off track to Route 11 to get the Grass Knot TM, before continuing on the bridge. Finally a move to replace Swift on Espeon, lol.

The Trainers' Pokemon are still horribly low-leveled... At least have fully evolved Pokemon, geez. That one dude even had 3 L18 Magikarp, and another 6 Pikachu. Oh well. At least they all got my team up one level to L63, where Feraligatr learned Superpower. I forgot he could learn that, so now I don't need to get the Brick Break TM for him ^^

One more level until Espeon learns Psychic I didn't want to use the TM on him, so yeah.

I reached Fuchsia City, and saved before challenging the Gym Trainers.

I traded over the important Pokémon from my HeartGold file to SoulSilver so that I could restart the former. I'm planning on running through it very quickly so that I can RNG some legendaries again. I started off with Totodile, and trained it fervently after I had completed the monotonous beginning-of-game quest. Once it was at Level 20, it learned Ice Fang and I allowed it to evolve. I swept Falkner with immense ease, then went on to Azalea. There, I defeated Proton, Silver and Bugsy. Croconaw's Ice Fang was, again, extremely helpful. I traversed Ilex Forest, then found myself in Goldenrod. I battled Whitney, though she did prove to be a challenge, even with my over-leveled Croconaw. With three badges, I headed north for Ecruteak. Soon, my Croconaw evolved into Feraligatr, and also learnt Crunch. I visited the Burned Tower and the dance theatre in Ecruteak, then challenged Morty. Thanks to Crunch, the battle was soon over. I then saved in the Pokémon Center.

Θ Current Team
    Lv. 34
    ~Surf
    ~Ice Fang
    ~Crunch
    ~Headbutt

lol
    Last edited by The Eleventh; 13th July 2012 at 11:39 PM.

I finally caught a Chansey that was holding a lucky egg, it took a little bit to catch, but I eventually did. Anyway I gave the lucky egg to my Charizard and set off to Pokemon League to raise my level 1 Rhyhorn, given to me by Brock. I breezed through the Pokemon League as it was my third time going through it since they all upgraded and improved their teams. Lance was the hardest with his Salamance and Dragonite, but my Dragonite and Garchomp eventually made them faint . With my Rhyhorn at level 35 I decided to put it back into the box as I was going to breed some pokemon. I wanted to breed my Swampert that I just got from my Emerald save file and the new Chansey that I got so I could get a Happiny. At the moment I am now trying to raise that Happiny into Blissey.
    I am also looking for a new ice pokemon to be on my team of 6. As I only have 4 main pokemon I need to do some serious training with my new 5th and 6th team members. I dropped Gengar ages ago as I was going to replace it with a new Ghost pokemon. I now have a Dusknoir, but I have never actually properly trained it. It has been at level 45 for quite some weeks now. I am also going to drop Froslass and replace it with Weaville, which I am currently training in Pokemon Platinum.

Pokedex: 316/493
    My Team:
    Charizard lvl 81
    Raichu lvl 77
    Garchomp lvl 75
    Dragonite lvl 75
    Dusknoir lvl 45

I got my eevee, went back to Ekruteke, got the dowsing machine, beat the people plus my rival in burned tower, saw suicune escape, got strength and shadow claw which I'm super happy to say Bowser, my heracross can learn because I had nothing good against Morty >.> I also explored Mt Mortar and beat the trainers in the gym.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I finally challenged Red to a battle at Mt. Silver's summit. He sent out his Pikachu first, and I sent out my trusty Golem to battle against it. I defeated Red's Pikachu with a single Earthquake attack, and then Red sent out his Lapras. I switched to my Raichu, and I defeated Lapras with a critical hit Thunder attack. Red sent out his Snorlax afterwards, and I used my Golem again. I attacked Snorlax with Earthquake and Rock Slide, but the latter missed. Snorlax counter attacked and Golem took a lot of damage. I switched to Feraligatr, and I attacked with Surf. That didn't do much damage, but I kept at it and Snorlax fainted eventually. Red then used Venusaur, but my Ninetales won that match with Fire Blast. I defeated Red's Blastoise with Raichu's Thunder, and then I used Golem against Charizard. I defeated Charizard with Rock Slide and I won the match.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    I finally challenged Red to a battle at Mt. Silver's summit. He sent out his Pikachu first, and I sent out my trusty Golem to battle against it. I defeated Red's Pikachu with a single Earthquake attack, and then Red sent out his Lapras. I switched to my Raichu, and I defeated Lapras with a critical hit Thunder attack. Red sent out his Snorlax afterwards, and I used my Golem again. I attacked Snorlax with Earthquake and Rock Slide, but the latter missed. Snorlax counter attacked and Golem took a lot of damage. I switched to Feraligatr, and I attacked with Surf. That didn't do much damage, but I kept at it and Snorlax fainted eventually. Red then used Venusaur, but my Ninetales won that match with Fire Blast. I defeated Red's Blastoise with Raichu's Thunder, and then I used Golem against Charizard. I defeated Charizard with Rock Slide and I won the match.
    Wohh congrats Seems like you had a pretty easy time XD What were your Pokemon levels?

Well, I had fun in Janine's gym. Espeon had a field day with Psychic, but also Weezing since Janine also used bugs, so I got a few Flamethrowers in. Then I went to Celadon and visited the Department Store, where I got a Return TM for my Lickilicky. I debated whether to teach Dark Pulse over Pain Split on Weezing, but decided to keep Pain Split for now since I spent quite some time breeding for it. I bought 2 Dark Pulse TMs nonetheless, just in case.

Exploring Celadon, I met Maylene in the eatathon contest at the restaurant, lol. I challenged Erika afterwards. Weezing had fun with Sludge Bomb, but also my other teammates since all of them had moves that could score SE hits on Erika's team. After that, I went through the Bicycling Road. Amidst all the trainers, I got my team to L67.

Need higher Pokemon level >_>

I reached Fuchsia again after that, so I flew to Vermillion next and went through Diglett Tunnel. I never really thought about this before, but apparently the tunnel that connects Pewter and Vermillion is very short o_o

Anyway. Got a Nugget from the man in the house, then went to Pewter City. Since it's Saturday, I went off-course to Viridian first and visited the Reception Gate, where I got Janine's number. I could have gotten it earlier but the guard won't let you pass if you come from the south entrance <_<

I also found the Blue Flute inside Viridian Forest, so now I have all five flutes. Well, the ones I really want were the Blue, Yellow and Red but still.

I went back to Viridian, and decided to try the Pokemon battle challenge. I fought the default Trainer, and he was good. I still managed to defeat him but not before sacrificing Oddish to revenge kill. Sorry, Oddish. ><"

Then I got back to Pewter, and saved. Finally, I can get the Rock Slide TM to teach to Lickilicky.
    Last edited by arceus03; 14th July 2012 at 11:39 PM.

I beat Morty just barely >.> I was so lucky that his gengar missed with shadow ball on Herman so that I could yawn it. It did manage to hit him though but Bowser took it out finally. After that I went back to the bug contest and managed to actually catch a scyther by just hitting it once with acid, not getting it in the yellow and no status inflictions o.O That won it for me and now I can evolve Carrie when ever I want ^^

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

After receiving the master ball from Professor Elm. I headed to Ecruteak and defeated the Kimono Girls. Instead of heading off to the whirlwind islands to catch Lugia, I decided to do a bit of Raikou hunting. After 5 fateful ecounters, I finally caught Raikou and somehow my heracross got pokerus. All in all, a good day.
    ~Under Construction~

After I defeated Red at Mt. Silver's summit, I awoke in my room. I flew to the Battle Frontier as soon as I was back outside. I decided that I would challenge the Battle Arcade since it seemed like a fun battle facility. I entered the competition with Raichu, Golem, and Snorlax, and I defeated the first four trainers of the set. Things got a little harder as I battled the last three trainers in that set, but I eventually received Battle Points after successfully defeating all seven trainers. I challenged the Battle Arcade once more after that, but things got a bit more difficult in the second set. I had a tough time against the third trainer I encountered, but I won that battle eventually thanks to luck. The fifth trainer had a tough Chansey that was hard to defeat, but I got past that after trying several new tactics such as using paralysis. I saved the game after I defeated the seven trainers.

Finally, I got all 16 badges.

After defeating Brock, I flew to Viridian City, and headed to Pallet. I cleared the routes to Cinnabar, and went to Seafoam after that. I went inside the cave and saw Articuno. He was given a normal battle theme instead of a different one... poor bird. I guess he's not that important here eh? IIRC in Platinum his theme song was different. Anyway. Since I wasn't planning on catching him, I killed him. Or rather, Ice Beam fainted him while his HP was yellow and I cbb to reset, so I let it be.

Then I fought Blaine, who was easy. One more badge! I went back to Cinnabar and talked with Blue, and followed him to Viridian after that.

The gym has a rather nice look, but can get dizzy if you look at it too long @_@ Anyway. Final gym battle, still not really hard. Blue's highest Pokemon was Pidgeot at L60, which was outleveled by my team by 10 levels. Oh well.

After that, I got a call from Oak, telling me to drop by and visit, which I did. He gave me Rock Climb, so now I have access to all those rocky walls I've been seeing. Time to go for collecting items, then. Before that, I flew to Vermillion and spoke to the man near the east exit, and he gave me a PP Max. I used it on Lickilicky's Rock Slide. I think there's two more of them I could get, and I plan to use one on Espeon's Psychic.

All that's left is collecting items, tag teaming Silver to fight Clair and Lance, rematching the E4 and fighting Red. Time to use up all the Rare Candies I've been saving all this while, lol. I have 14, so each should get at least 3 level ups. I might just run through the E4 many times and use them after I get tired of running through.

I tried fighting the E4 seeing that my team's level isn't really that bad. It wasn't really an easy battle, but not that hard either. Some Pokemon gave me trouble, but I managed to win again in the end (although some credit would go to critical hits). I just love how the E4 members don't change their pre- and post-battle speeches even though it was a second run through. I mean, at least make some changes about a comeback or a stronger team. But eh.

Then I went and collected items with Rock Climb... sort of. I decided that I wouldn't need all those vitamins and Nuggets and incenses, so I only collected the Rare Candies. Then I went to the Dragon's Den for the tag team match.

... Except that the "tag team" part was basically my Pokemon trying to beat Lance's and Clair's at once, because Silver's Pokemon sucks. Hmph.I had Feraligatr out first, but switched to Weezing because of Gyarados so I could Thunderbolt him. Silver's Meganium was only ever so helpful with a Light Screen and a Petal Dance before fainting to Gyara's Ice Fang. His Gengar got OHKOed by Waterfall. Crobat lasted only a little bit longer. I sent Lickilicky out when Lance sent out his Charizard so I could Rock Slide both of them at once, and it took two Rock Slides to finally get Lance his last Pokemon. Licklicky fainted because of Draco Meteor ;_;

By the time both Dragonites were in the fight, I was doing the fight on my own >_> So much for tag team. Anyway. Clair managed to Thunder Feraligatr because of Ice Fang missing in the first round, though it only sent him to half HP. One Ice Fang later, one Dragonite down. Out comes Kingdra. By this time Draco Meteor is so weak, -6 SAtk drop is a huge help for me. Another two Ice Fangs later, another Dragonite down. Finally! After that I simply spammed Crunch to end the battle; DragonBreath is so weak on Kingdra.

Oh well. At least that was an enjoyable battle. I guess.

Now I only have Red to fight before finishing the game. Definitely going for another few runs through the E4. I'm also done collecting the gym leaders' numbers, so all I have to do now is rematch them over and over again to level up my team.

Except Lt. Surge. Cbb to catch Zapdos and a Pikachu :P

I just discovered that apparently, you can also call all the Trainers you've been saving their numbers for a rematch at a certain time on a certain day. I thought that was only applied to gym leaders. Oh well.

I started over in my ss. Im using a shiny team. It is pidgey , charmander, squirtle, bulbasaur, nidoran female, and jolteon. I chose totodile as my starter, but when i was able to catch pokemon i caught six hoothoot to trade so i could use my team. right now im training pidgey and squirtle. I have made it to sprout tower.
    Leaf green re count:540
    happy to trade. white fc: 0734 2476 0668 SSBB fc: 3308 6572 9381
    3ds friend code: 2466 2806 3978
    Former Admin pidgeotto from dueling network.
    heam my cream.
    shiny hunts in progress:
    340 hordes for Female Nidoran
    540 encounters on route 210
    8059 SR's for articuno
    268 SR's in black2 BQ
    Shiny failures:

I managed to defeat Red, and so my game is complete I still plan on going for another few runs though and rematching him, because first time around it was more like an unintended fight. lol. I just sort of decided to explore Mt. Silver and I reached him, so I just went on ahead and fought him with a team at L77.

First match up, Pikachu. Volt Tackle is tremendously strong and sent Lickilicky to yellow health, but Earthquake took care of the rat.

Next up was his Blastoise. I sent Weezing out, and the fight went on with Thunderbolt vs Blizzard. Eventually he got KOed (with help from the constant hail), but he left Weezing with 7 HP.

Then Lapras came out. Espeon's Grass Knot 2KOed him so it wasn't really much of a hassle. I believe if Espeon is at least the same as Lapras, he would have gotten a OHKO.

Then Snorlax, whom I used Feraligatr. His attacks don't really damage Feraligatr much, so I took that time to heal my other teammates. I healed Lickilicky and Weezing. I thought I would stand another Crunch but Snorlax used Giga Impact instead, KOing Feraligatr. I sent Lickilicky out, revived Feraligatr and continued the fight. Eventually after using 2 Full Restores on his Snorlax, Return managed to KO him.

Next up... Charizard. Rock Slide. Done.

Red's final Pokemon was Venusaur. I sent Espeon out. Psychic sent him to yellow health, barely a bit more than red, and he managed to use Sleep Powder on Espeon. I used the Blue Flute to wake him up, and Red used a Full Restore. Rinse and repeat. Psychic, Sleep Powder, Blue Flute, Full Restore. Final time around, Psychic. This time he didn't bother with Sleep Powder but proceeded to Sludge Bomb Espeon. Finally, I'm gonna win this fi-

I watched as Espeon's HP go down the bar in 5 seconds. Critical hit T_T NOT MY ESPEON YOU RAFFLESIA-BEARING TOAD *insert rageface*

Oh well. Weezing out. Another few turns of Sleep Powders and Blue Flutes later, Flamethrower roasted him. Last Sleep Powder missed Though even if it didn't, Hail would have eventually killed him anyway.

Sorry for the week delay, but I'm going to finish this Playthrough!

Went on to Lavander Town to nickname my Rikou, Entei, and Suicune Terra,Aqua,and Ven. See what I did there?

Went Into Digglet's cave (finally) and saw Brock and because I need my AR for Items I screwed up by accidently putting in all Phone Numbers and now I have to wait until 8PM tonight. Traded with Brock and Lt.Surge anyways, and took a photo with Janine and Erika. Now can someone tell me where I can find Copycat's Doll?
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    Now can someone tell me where I can find Copycat's Doll?
    Pokemon fan club in Vermillion city ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Pokemon fan club in Vermillion city ^_^
    Thank you.

Made it into Cinabar Island to Blue but I only had 12 badges at the time so I couldn't fight him. Went Into Blaine's Gym and defeated him, now heading into Celadon to challenge Erika.

Hmm. I wanted to share this, and I guess this is the correct thread.

I have just collected my 16 badges and went straight to the Power Plant to capture Zapdos. I got it on the very verge of red health, but it was still orange. Too much to catch it, too little to attack it again with my level 60s Lugia and Typhlosion. I road it out with those two, taking all damaging attacks and healing with Hyper Potions when needed. In between I threw Ultra Ball after Ultra Ball hoping for a miracle. Once I was completely sure that it was out of damaging attacks, I sent out my level 14 Pinsir to use Seismic Toss and Cut and then my level 9 Wooper for a few hits of Rock Smash. This took it down to the smallest thread of health I have ever seen. Meanwhile Zapdos could only use Agility and Charge, having spent all PP of Ancient Power and Discharge. I started the battle with ~60 Ultra Balls, twice it came within a click of capturing, but to no avail. I now had 4 left. Threw one. Broke out instantly. Threw another. Broke out instantly. Threw another. Broke out instantly. At this point I'm surprised that Zapdos has not fainted itself in Struggle, seeing how the battle has raged on for 60+ turns. Knowing this is the last chance, I throw my very last Ultra Ball......and catch Zapdos. It took every single one of those ~60 Ultra Balls, a level 65 Typlosion, a level 64 Lugia, a level 39 Latios, a level 14 Pinsir, and a level 9 Wooper to capture it.

And as I threw the last Ultra Ball, I thought to myself, this ain't the movies. It never happens on the last try.

Ding.

Guess it is the movies.

:')

Now onto Articuno...

-Happy Trainer
    "Life is wonderful....but why?"

A few more runs into the E4... My team right now are at L81. I wonder if that should be enough for me to go rematch Red. I still have like 19 Rare Candies so I could get them to L86, but I just feel like running through the E4. I wish the E4 in HG is better like the one in Platinum. I mean, Lance's highest leveled Pokemon is basically the same as Lucian's level. Not to mention the Pokemon in Platinum E4 give more experience when defeated.

Ah well.

On another note, I just noticed that you can challenge the gym leaders more than once per day, as long as you call them within the time range. I would have fought Blue more often if I knew that earlier XD Now I have to wait until Sunday to rematch him. All the other leaders are too low-leveled to give much experience =|

All in all, I've completed the game. I do plan on defeating Red again though, since my last battle with him wasn't really planned and all that.

So while Erika is out taking photo's, I battled Brock instead just to get something done. Gave Copycat her doll, met Steven and Latias began roaming, took some time to rematch some trainers and went to get Lugia. Problem is I don't have a Pokemon with Flash so I've got to go back.

I've taken the Eevee that bill gave me and I've decided to evolve it into an Umbreon, since I always go for Espeon. However, I plan on getting Espeon next.

I managed to get my second badge. I started training charmander. The three pokemon im training are level 20.
    Leaf green re count:540
    happy to trade. white fc: 0734 2476 0668 SSBB fc: 3308 6572 9381
    3ds friend code: 2466 2806 3978
    Former Admin pidgeotto from dueling network.
    heam my cream.
    shiny hunts in progress:
    340 hordes for Female Nidoran
    540 encounters on route 210
    8059 SR's for articuno
    268 SR's in black2 BQ
    Shiny failures:

I got a lot done since I last posted! First up was Snorlax hunting, which was pretty easy thanks to a Heavy ball. Then I beat all the trainers on that route, and on the bridge route down to Fuschia. Then biked up Cycling Road and defeated all those trainers, before returning to Fuschia and challenging Janine. Beat her pretty easily, next off to Cerulean! Cleared the path up to Misty's date spot and sent her back to the gym, then followed her back and beat the gym. Next, fly to Vermillion and take Diglett's Cave to Pewter, but before beating Brock I'm headed to clear the path up Mt. Moon and to Cerulean. Just finished beating my rival again, pretty easy. His levels haven't changed much... kind of disappointing. Right now the team's at level 62... hopefully they can get high enough that I won't have to grind too much before the next round with the Elite 4.
    Black2 Team:
    X Team: Froakie

Got my battle with Erika, went through my way into both Rock Tunnel and Mt.Moon meeting up with Silver along the way.
    Apon that, I caught a Timid natured Poliwag, so that's going to be useful when I transfer everything into my White version. Entered the Whirl Wind Islands to catch Lugia, best thing was it was Modest natured. So that's perfect! Talked to Blue at Cinabar where he wanted me to challenge him at his gym. So I went into Viridian City and saved.

Page 309 of 377 FirstFirst ... 209259299305306307308309310311312313319359 ... LastLast