Page 310 of 374 FirstFirst ... 210260300306307308309310311312313314320360 ... LastLast
Results 7,726 to 7,750 of 9342

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

I decided to transfer over a porygon from my platinum for my 5th team member. I had to do that a number of times so that it would evolve into porygon z, then I had to teach it dark pulse. Next I caught a raticate, farfetched, and meowth on the next route, beat all the trainers, caught a tauros and gave up on miltank because I only found 2 and both died to critical hits >.> then I beat the trainers in the lighthouse after getting the good rod.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I got my third badge. I evolved my shiny eevee into jolteon and started training it.
    Leaf green re count:540
    happy to trade. white fc: 0734 2476 0668 SSBB fc: 3308 6572 9381
    3ds friend code: 2466 2806 3978
    Former Admin pidgeotto from dueling network.
    heam my cream.
    shiny hunts in progress:
    540 encounters on route 210
    6324 SR's for articuno
    268 SR's in black2 BQ
    Shiny failures:

Defeated Blue, and caught Latias. Grinding for a bit and soon about to battle Red at last.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

I beat all the trainers between olivine and cianwood, got the guy's shuckle, beat Eusine, beat the trainers in the gym, beat Chuck who was petty easy with just Herman and Bowser, caught everything on route 48, most everything in the cliff cave exept quagsire and graveler, caught a chinchou and a seel, then did the safari zone. I caught a geodude for Baoba and a magneton and graveler. I also tried to catch a magmar but I absolutly hate those things now. They would not stay in the ball. I think they have a catch rate of negative 5555555 personally >.> After that I caught a rhyhorn which I named Rudy and will be my final team member and a nidorino and nidorina.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

And at last Red has been taken down and is removed from the Mount.Silver. This Playthrough is more that half way done, I'd say about 70%?
    But were not done yet, I went into Oak's lab and choose Bulbasaur, and went to Steven to get Mudkip. And yes, they have nicknames, Bulbasaur-Endurance. Mudkip-Muddy.
    Got my blue orb, and catching Kyrogure.

Where did Mt. Moon go? There must have been a cave-in, it's mostly gone. Went back to Pewter and beat Brock pretty quickly, then onwards to Cinnabar, which was also destroyed... so we surfed to Seafoam, beat Blaine and captured Articuno after accidentally fainting it a few times. Whoops. Next was chase Blue back to Viridian and beat him as well. All 16 badges, check!

Right now I'm completing sidequests and the little bits I skipped. Phone numbers are the priority, though I just cleared Dark Cave and Mt. Mortar, and spent a bunch of time catching a Pikachu and a Marrill for Bill's grandpa. The pikachu is going to Lt. Surge in exchange for his phone number tomorrow morning, then we're Zapdos hunting. Putting off Latias for last, that roaming thing is a pain. Maybe finish the Ruins of Alph next and Union Cave... tomorrow is Friday, so Lapras is waiting.
    Black2 Team:
    X Team: Froakie

Almost done guys, Kyrogure, Zapdos, and Articuno have been caught and I've rebattled Clair. So almost finished!

I did most of the stuff with surf and strength after beating Janice, she was so easy with brick break from heracross, Herman, and Lolly, then I caught a retarted magmar at burned tower and traded a krabby for a voltorb, then caught a flaffy and pidgeoto on the route to the north of mahagony, got the secret power and hidden power tms, caught the red gyarados, got the red scale, beat everyone in the rocket hide out, caught a electrode, beat the trainers in the gym, and caught a haunter, sandshrew, and sandslash in the safari zone. I tried to catch a misdreavus to but they were as retarted as the magmars >.>

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I have gotten my fourth badge. I started training bulbasaur and it has evolved into venusaur. I am about to challenge the fifth gym leader.
    Leaf green re count:540
    happy to trade. white fc: 0734 2476 0668 SSBB fc: 3308 6572 9381
    3ds friend code: 2466 2806 3978
    Former Admin pidgeotto from dueling network.
    heam my cream.
    shiny hunts in progress:
    540 encounters on route 210
    6324 SR's for articuno
    268 SR's in black2 BQ
    Shiny failures:

I finally caught a misdreavus and a mr.mime. Man they were stupid ..> I also caught a jiggly puff, hoppip so that I coukld evove it into skiploom because skiploom wasn't showing up, marril, cubone, marowak, weezing, arbok, lickitongue, larvitar, and now I just have to catch the night time only stuff ^^ I also beat Pryce, and am now beating all the rockets in Goldenrod.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Whew.

So I gave up trying to grind for my battle against Clair and just went for the battle and bloody hell, I won. I started off with Magneton against Gyarados. Charge Beam and it brought it down to about half health before Clair switched for the devil in blue, Kingdra. Magneton paralysed Kingdra and got in a hit with Charge Beam before falling. Sudowoodo and Meganium fell pretty quickly too, so I brought out Quagsire. His moves did barely anything, and I knew Togetic would be hopeless, so I switched out for Ursaring.

Whoo boy. Remember that Ursaring was level 35 at this point. The bear survived a Hydro Pump, and did massive damage to Kingdra. Clair was mean and healed Kingdra, and I had to keep switching out to stall and heal Ursaring, but he pulled through in the end and slayed the pesky Dragon. Go Ursaring. He then somehow OHKOed her first Dragonair, before finally falling to the second, which Quagsire took down with Earthquake. Then coming the full circle, Magneton defeated Gyarados. (also as a note Togetic did some great stalling against Clair even though he wasn't mentioned).

After passing the dragon test or whatever, I was off to battle the Kimono Girls. They were pretty challenging, but I pulled through. Quagsire took down Umbreon, Ursaring Espeon, Sudowoodo Flareon, and Meganium defeated Jolteon and Vaporeon (the latter actually defeated Magneton, bizarrely). So then after that I got hold of the Tidal Bell and got lost in the Whirl Islands before finally getting to battle Lugia.

This post has been a long one, so I'll just say that the battle against Lugia was long and hard, but all was well in the end and I captured it. Off to the league I go!

Lv 39 | Lv 39 | Lv 41 | Lv 39 | Lv 39 | Lv 39

I really need to trade Magneton over to Diamond an evolve it :x And WHY DOESN'T IT GET THUNDERBOLT like seriously.

After battling some more at the Battle Arcade, I decided to head out to the Battle Factory for a nice change of pace. I rented three Pokemon there, and I challenged the facility. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get too far, and I eventually lost to a trainer in the first set of battles. I visited the Battle Castle after that, and I battled there for a while. I defeated the first seven trainers, and then I left the Battle Frontier. I visited the Pokemon Center in Olivine City, and I swapped Pokemon on the PC while I was there. I then visited the Glitter Lighthouse, where I battled against some of the trainers inside who called me on the Pokegear before. I went all the way to Ecruteak City after that, and after heading south a bit, I reached National Park. I participated in the Bug-Catching Contest, and I won second place. I visited Goldenrod City when that was complete, and I saved there.

I finally beat all of the rockets plush the admins in the radio tower.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Caught all Legendaries available in SoulSilver, but I need Kyogre from HeartGold so I can get Rayquaza.

Please message me if you have HeartGold Kyogre and you are willing to set up a trade.
    "Life is wonderful....but why?"

I caught a golduck, hypno, and clefairy in the safari zone. I'm officially done with that place until after the national dex =D After that I caught a tangela and a weepinbell, went thrugh ice cave and caught a swinub, delibird, and jynx. Now I'm in Blackthorn city.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

And that's it! Everything has been caught and the game is finished, thank you everyone for viewing this, awesome game. And I'll see you guys around the forums.

I beat most of the trainers on the route below Blckthorn, which caused Herman to evolve finally, then I beat Claire. She wasn't to bad with just Jezzabee, Herman, and Carrie.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Dominating the gyms with my Quagsire and Lucario
    [IMG]http://i46.*******.com/s6565d.jpg[/IMG]

beat the E4 after a couple tries with this team
    Rhydon lv 45
    Typhlosion lv 50
    Glaceon lv 47
    Shelgon lv 45
    Latias lv 48
    Gyarados (shiny) lv 46
    Suprisingly Will was the most annoying. Me First really pisses me off.
    Now i have 11 badges and making my way to fuschia city to kick janine's butt with my rhydon and typhlosion. All pokes lv 50 now except typhlosion at 55

Oh dear...got this game so I can get a fuller Pokedex when Black 2 / White 2 comes out. Going through the gym leaders.

Training Magikarp. It's level 19 and I'm facing Gym Leader Morty, master of Ghosts.

Magikarp is my lead Pokemon of course since it's so close to Gyarados, and I'm figuring Morty can have the honor of being the one who makes that evolution possible. I have a really powerful Fearow (who I named Sufferwing =3) who has been taking out all of this gym's ghosts so far.

Turn one I realize the constant Curses have left my poor monster Sufferwing low on hp, so I spend Turn 1 using a Hyper Potion on it. I then immediately start using some very very bad words as Morty's Gastly uses Mean Look on my level 19 Magikarp who only knows Splash and Tackle.

I think I might cry a little right now.
    I'm a Pokemon Breeder and Battler who enjoys thinking outside the box and using nonstandard combinations. I never play Singles and prefer Triples and Doubles battles.

Black FC: 1636 0134 9354

Black 2 FC: 4342 0408 6129

3DS FC: 0430 - 8294 - 8077

When not playing games I'm a published writer of Science Fiction and Children's Fantasy; this is my true passion and what I hope to do for the rest of my life.

I'm officially beginning a second HG runthrough! Woopee!

Anyway, did the beginning bit, and started with Totodile. Beat my rival (whom I named Richard) and got to Violet City. I caught my new starter- Palovolt the Quirky Mareep! She dominated the Bellsprouts at Bellsprout tower, and we're currently saved before the last gum trainer in Falkners gym.

Team:
    Palovolt the Quirky Mareep (level 14)

About to kick the Rockets out of the radio tower and head towards Blackthorn City.
    [IMG]http://i46.*******.com/s6565d.jpg[/IMG]

Continuing on, I beat Falkner with Palovolt, and at the end of th battle she evolved into the Pink-Sheep-Of-Doom Flaafy! We skipped all of the trainers, and got to Azalea. I caught my 2nd member of the team then- Sonny the Quiet Slowpoke! We saved afterwards.

TEAM:
    Palovolt the Quirky Flaafy (level 16)
    Sonny the Quiet Slowpoke (level 6)

Starting a HG playthrough with Snivy Trainer and Drummerdude =D We're also doing a Platinum one so check it out here http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-ELSE)/page244
    Much like Snivy Trainer I won't be using a starter since I've pretty much spammed all of them lol. Still I took Cyndaquil for the boring beginning and to probably help me out in the first gym :P I did the beginning thing and I ended up capturing my actual starter, a Pidgey. Still didn't ditch Cyndaquil though, since I'll need its help for the first gym. I actually saved and stopped here since the beginning of hg is tiring. I'll continue later TODAY

Like snivy trainer and TheSirPeras before me I have started a HeartGold playthrough. I randomly selected Totodile as my starter but that doesn't matter much seeing as I won't be using it. Mr Pokemon's house was my first destination so I quickly went there and got a Pokedex from Professor Oak. While I was returning I encountered a strange boy who seemed upset. I beat him in a battle and he stormed off. When I returned to Professor Elm's lab I was able to identify the boy as SirPera. I headed back towards Cherrygrove City and captured two random Pidgey which I traded to my Pearl version in exchange for 2 eggs. I ran around until the two eggs hatched, but who did they hatch into???
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Page 310 of 374 FirstFirst ... 210260300306307308309310311312313314320360 ... LastLast