Page 312 of 376 FirstFirst ... 212262302308309310311312313314315316322362 ... LastLast
Results 7,776 to 7,800 of 9382

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

Well now I am playing a copy of Heartgold because I don't want to delete my save file on Soul Silver... anyways
    I chose cyndaquil, however it didn't really matter who i picked because i was always going to dump it into the pc. After beating my rival in our first encounter I traded over some eggs from my Soul Silver game, a total of 4. They all hatched quickly and I began to train them. 4 eggs were Scyther, Elekid, Houndour and Bagon. I have never, ever used those pokemon before so now I am. I knocked out the first gym with ease, thanks to Elekid, the second gym was a little tougher as my Houndour was under trained and got knocked out by Bugsy's Scyther, however my Scyther swooped in to save the day with a couple of quick attacks. I made my through the Ilex forest defeating many bug pokemon to raise my Houndour. I now stand outside the Goldenrod City Pokemon Center with Scyther next to me, ready to take on Whitney and her gym.
    My Team:
    Scyther lvl 20
    Elekid lvl 20
    Bagon lvl 20
    Houndour lvl 20

I trained Pineco against all the trainers before Goldenrod and under goldenrod and then got all my Pokemon to level 20. Then I challenged the gym. Pineco defeated Clefairy and ate Miltank's Lum Berry. Then Pineco, Sandshrew and Pidgeotto lost lol. But my Krabby won this battle for me Then after that I trainer my Sandshrew to level 22 and it evolved. I stopped playing cuz I was almost out of battery and it was late after that
    team in signature

So I tried breeding for a perfect larvitar, and after 10 days of trying, I got a freaking adamant-natured shiny larvitar with IVs of 31. Ok, this is my lucky day. I'm way too overjoyed for something.

Credit to Riataro from EGC

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Well, I made it to Goldenrod city and I still dont know who I want in my team!
    I know Id like to get a Skarmory and Lapras, just not the rest.

Team now:
    Quillava -- lv22
    Furret -- lv16
    Ratata(Cut) -- lv4

I have now, after many failed attempts, beaten Claire and gotten her damn Dragno Pulse. I taught it to my own Kingdra, because obviously, Twister isn't very effective against dragons with access to stronger Dragon-Type moves.
    So I went behind and in to the Dragon's Den, and it just came to my mind how they are training for the masters approval to use Dragon-Types. Like.. Dragons are sacred, and you must train your soul and mind to use them. So I just "B!tch please!" when I walked in with my Kingdra behind me. Heheh
    After that, I got a call from Professor whateverhisnameis, who gave me a Master Ball. After that, I went to the dance theater in Ecruteak City and defeated five Kimono Girls. they were easier than I thought, concidering my earlier failiure of a Gym battle.
    After that, they sent me into the Bell Tower, and on top of the tower, I met, battled and captures Ho-Oh! It had a Modest Nature, so I raged and released it. lol

Then, I had o teach Kingdra Waterfall, despite him being a Special Attacker, to get through the Tojho Falls or whatever. many trainers and a frustrated rival later, I got to the Pokemon League, where I am currently training my Team.

With blood and rage of crimson red, ripped from a corpse so freshly dead.
    Together with our hellish hate, we'll burn you all, that is your Fate!

I headed east of Ecruteak towards Mt Mortar and arrived in Mahogany Town. Since there isn't anything to do there for now I headed north to the Lake of Rage and battled everyone along the way. I found a Shiny Gyarados in the middle of the lake which I captured. When I tried to leave I met Lance and his Dragonite. He mentioned something about a broadcast from Mahogany so we went there and discovered a secret Team Rocket Headquarters!! Lance charged through leaving me to deal with all the grunts but I didn't mind seeing as my team needs the experience. After fighting everyone and getting the two required passwords I battled Petrel and watched Genus destroy his team. Thanks to a random Murkrow we were able to access another area but I was stopped by Arianna and a random grunt who decided to take on Lance and I. Once Dragonite and StunksALot had wiped out their teams I used Kepi to defeat the 3 Electrode. Lance gave me Whirlpool for my hard work and I decided to stop before taking on the Mahogany Gym.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

I decided to continue playing my old SoulSilver version this morning. I was on the S.S. Aqua when I started the game, and I got off the ship and arrived in Vermilion City. I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center, and then I made my way toward the Vermilion City Gym in order to battle Lt. Surge. I entered the Gym after Surfing around the water a bit, and I had to battle against the Gym trainers inside while also attempting to solve Lt. Surge's tedious Gym puzzle, which I was surprised to see again. It took me around 10 minutes to finally find the hidden switches inside the trash cans, and then I headed to the local Pokemon Center to heal my Pokemon. I went back outside, and I headed north to the route there to battle the various trainers for my experience points. After that last-minute grinding session, I returned to the Vermilion City Gym and I saved in front of Lt. Surge.

Caught myself a Girafarig and Venonat, then trained everyone up to early 20s. Um, traded a Larvitar egg over from my PT and it had Outrage and Dragon Dance egg moves. It has helped me so far, but its hard to train it though. Now Im fighting Morty for the badge, but still struggling sadly.

Team:
    Quillava -- 23
    Girafarig -- 24
    Larvitar -- 22
    Venonat -- 23
    Rattata -- 4 (slave)

I have afew days to rush before Friday, cause I need the fighting gym badge for strength HM and then I can catch Lapras!

After many, many wild encounters, (And a shiny encounter, actually), I trained my team about 3 levles each before entering Victory Road. First thing that happened was a Gravler blowing itself up on me, so I had to exit in order to heal my Pokemon. After that, I went to Victory Road again, and actually managedto get through. in the end, I met and battled my Rival, Silver. He wasn't hard to defeat, as always, and got angry with losing, like always.
    I entered the Pokemon League and wasted all my money on Full Restores, Revives etc. before entering. I lost.. against Koga...

I entered into the Mahogany Gym and tore through the trainers with Kepi and Genus. After solving the ice brick puzzle I challenged Pryce. I went with Kenya against his Seel and after a Leer I took it out with Aerial Ace. Kepi went out against his Dewgong and used Leer as well to lower Dewgong's defense before knocking it out with a few Rock Tomb's. His Piloswine defeated Kenya with Blizzard and also managed to beat Kepi with a critical hit Blizzard. StunksALot came out and used Toxic which whittled away at Piloswine's HP until it fainted. Pryce gave me the Glacier Badge which gave me the ability to use Whirlpool outside of battle. I headed back to Ecruteak and went headed west of the city.

There were a lot of trainers around here which I took out before meeting a man named Baoba. He mentioned something about a Safari Zone so I agreed to learn more about it later. I continued on until I arrived in Olivine City. I didn't do anything in the city though and instead surfed towards the Whirl Islands. After getting past one of the raging whirlpools I found myself in a dark cave. I surfed on some water until I found my fifth team member, a Horsea named Pwny. I returned to Mr Pokemon's house after this and grabbed the Exp Share before taking a break.

Just trained a bit more against the Elite Four. Sneasel, Kingdra and Victreebel is at lv. 48, while Magmar and Pidgeot is at lv. 47

I beat the e4 for the first time. My pokemon were level 47. I will probably train on them until my team is around level 55.
    Leaf green re count:540
    happy to trade. white fc: 0734 2476 0668 SSBB fc: 3308 6572 9381
    3ds friend code: 2466 2806 3978
    Former Admin pidgeotto from dueling network.
    heam my cream.
    shiny hunts in progress:
    340 hordes for Female Nidoran
    540 encounters on route 210
    7744 SR's for articuno
    268 SR's in black2 BQ
    Shiny failures:

After I defeated Lt. Surge at the Vermilion City Gym, I headed north to Saffron City to battle against Sabrina next. After arriving in town, I healed my Pokemon and I visited her Gym. I started to battle against the trainers inside. I defeated them all easily thanks to my Umbreon and Scyther, and then I finally reached Sabrina's location and I challenged her to a battle. She sent out her Alakazam first, and I sent out my Arcanine. I had it use Fire Blast against Alakazam, but that missed the first time. Luckily the second Fire Blast worked, and Alakazam fainted. Sabrina used her Mr. Mime after that, but I defeated it with Scyther's X-Scissor attack. Only her Espeon was left standing after that, but my Umbreon managed to defeat it. I won the Marsh Badge and the Gym's TM from Sabrina, and I left to heal my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center before moving on to Celadon City.

Migrated a Larvitar, Zangoose, Skitty, Vulpix, Smeargle and Seedot for my Slayers team 2 whilst holding rare candies.

So far I hatched 15 eggs to breed the perfect natures xD Haven't breeded the right on yet.

Some needed to have the perfect nature AND eggmoves, so it'll be complicated, nya~

I beat Whitney, and got to Ecruteak. Caught Julia, my Snubbull, now a Granbull. I'm about to challenge Morty.

I trained all my Pokemon to levell 22 and then kept going to Ecruteak. I battled all the trainers at the National Park and managed to level up my Pokemon a bit more. I will capture a Pokemon tomorrow that cant be captured at night. My Pokemon are quite underleveled :/ And it's impossible to train Pokemon in HG due to the extremely low levels it's not even funny. Oh well, I captured the Sudowood but it went to the box. After all my Pokemon got to level 23, I got Krabby in first since it's easily my strongest Pokemon at the moment. Anyways I got to Ecruteak and stopped and saved since it was getting late
    Team in signature

With my new Pwny I returned to Olivine and climbed to the top of the Lighthouse. Pwny either did really well or really poorly in these battles. I taught it Surf which helped tremendously against anything not water typed. At the top of the Lighthouse was Jasmine and a sick Ampharos (much like snivy trainer's Palovolt I imagine...). She asked me to go get some amazing medicine in Cianwood City and I agreed to do it but before I went I decided to go waste time by heading to Goldenrod and trying my hand at the Voltorb coin flip. I either would do really well (The highest round I got to was 7, which I think is decent) or do really poorly (I lost 5 times in a row on Round 1 at one point). It got too frustrating after a while and I stopped with 7184 coins in my possession.
    Last edited by Drummerdude; 13th August 2012 at 1:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WastingLight View Post
    Well now I am playing a copy of Heartgold because I don't want to delete my save file on Soul Silver... anyways
    I chose cyndaquil, however it didn't really matter who i picked because i was always going to dump it into the pc. After beating my rival in our first encounter I traded over some eggs from my Soul Silver game, a total of 4. They all hatched quickly and I began to train them. 4 eggs were Scyther, Elekid, Houndour and Bagon. I have never, ever used those pokemon before so now I am. I knocked out the first gym with ease, thanks to Elekid, the second gym was a little tougher as my Houndour was under trained and got knocked out by Bugsy's Scyther, however my Scyther swooped in to save the day with a couple of quick attacks. I made my through the Ilex forest defeating many bug pokemon to raise my Houndour. I now stand outside the Goldenrod City Pokemon Center with Scyther next to me, ready to take on Whitney and her gym.
    My Team:
    Scyther lvl 20
    Elekid lvl 20
    Bagon lvl 20
    Houndour lvl 20
    Well since this happened, I dominated against Whitney. Scyther knocked out her Clefairy in one hit, I then switched to Bagon when she sent out her Miltank. Bagon leered her every move until it fainted and then Scyther came back in and finished it off with one Vacuum Wave. After the win I grabbed the Squirtbottle and headed north. I raised my Houndour up to level 24 when it evolved! I caught myself a Nidoran boy, I wasn't going to raise it until I beat Morty. I levelled up some of my pokemon and headed into the gym against Morty. My Bagon, which evolved at the end of battle with Morty, and Houndoom owned the gym as they both knew Bite. Leaving the gym I taught surf to a random poliwag and trained my Elekid to level 30 where it evolved. After that I spent a lot of time raising my Nidoran and eventually evolved it into Nidoking. I also got a Murkrow egg to complete my team. I went to the Lighthouse to raise my pokemon and then went to Cinawood. Chuck was easy, Scyther just dominated with wing attack. I then flew back to Olivine to take on Jasmine. This battle was a little tougher as I didn't properly prepare for it. My Shelgon took out the first Magnetmite, but then lost to Steelix, my Houndoom finished Steelix off, but then fainted against the other Magnetmite. I then sent out Electabuzz and took down her last pokemon. After leaving the gym, I saved my game.

My team:
    Scyther lvl 34
    Electabuzz lvl 33
    Murkrow lvl 33
    Houndoom lvl 31
    Shelgon lvl 31
    Nidoking lvl 31

Finally obtained a Dratini with an Adamant nature after maybe 50 soft resets or so, and now trying to EV train it for Attack. I really want this thing to be the best for my first elite 4 run. But it seems the rest of my team, with Ifrit (Typhlosion) especially jealous of him...

This game was tougher than I remember the old Silver version.
    SoulSilver FC: 3354-0495-3145

I'm absolutely obsessed with all things Cyndaquil and Typhlosion, I think its a really awesome pokemon and underrated in many ways. That and who doesn't want a cuddly little fire breather like Cyndaquil? :3

Actually I decided to keep Sudowoodo because I didn't feel like playing in the Pokeathlon to get a Sun Stone to evolve a Sunkern I wanted so you know, Sudowoodo is my fifth team member. I entered the bug catching contest (date is wrong, says today is tuesday. oh well took the chance). Guess what? Sudowoodo is even slower than a Weedle. A WEEDLE. I'm thinking of chancing Sudowoodo to... Nidoran maybe? So yeah, I left the National Park and caught a level 13 M Nidoran!! Hopefully my actual 5 team member. I trained it to level 15 and then went to train in the route before Ecruteak. Nidoran ended up evolving too!! Meh saved after cuz I was bored team in signature

Granbull beat Morty with ease, and with my team level 27, headed to Mahogany. Trained at the Lake of Rage, and Palovolt became an Ampharos. Ditched Sonny, as I want to use different Pokemon. Cleared out the Rocket den place, and skipped Pryce. Went and cleared the Lighthouse, and headed to Cianwood (by that point my team was level 35/36) and Ampharos 0HKOed Chuck. Went back to Jasmine, and Granbull beat her team. Decided I needed a 3rd team member, so I spent an hour looking for... a Heracross! I found him before Mount Mortar, and named him Mylo. Trained, and beat Pryce with my level 40 team (bar Mylo). I'm currently clearing out Team Rocket in Goldenrod, and then I'll catch my new water type. I don't know what it'll be! Team is in signature.

Defeated Lance of the Elite Four after an epic battle including dead Sneasels, Icy winding Kingdras and healing Victreebels. I am now teh champion!
    After that, I trained against the E4 until my entire team got to level 60. I have evolved Magmar and Sneasel, and added a new team member to help me conquer Kanto: Metagross!

Next stop: The Kanto region!

Kept training Nidorino at the Burned Tower to level 20 and then challenged my rival. Won (pff big surprise huh). I must say Sandslash is doing extremely well at this point of the game. When I was younger I used one so that's why I decided to use one again (like Drummerdude and Kenya) the nostalgia, and it feels pretty awesome to use one Nidorino is also showing to be good Krabby has good moves, the others not so much but Pidgeotto's speed makes up for it. After Nidorino got to level 22, I went for the gym finally.
    I lost the first time due to critical hits -_- My team is soooo weak
    Second time, Sandslash beat Gastly, then Gengar beat my whole team but Pidgeotto, who with Twister/Roost/Gust combo, managed to stall out one of the Haunters and Gengar enough to win, and then beat the weaker Haunter. Finally xD

Reading all of you guys posting your adventures along side one another really made me want to restart Heart Gold but I didn't have the heart (lolpun) to delete my team...don't fear people because I went out and bought myself Soul Silver! I started up my journey as a boy named Zander and headed over to Elm to get my starter Totodile who was boxed once I found my real starter, a mighty Mareep named Gordon! (Play on Flash Gordon) we cleared the first gym no problem with thundershock and traversed Johto until we got to the Slowpoke well where I found my second team member a might Slowpoke named Barney! (himym reference because he'll evolve into slowBRO) with Barney and Gordon I beat the second gym, healed up and saved to where I am now, my next update will be more detailed but I just wanted to get to where I am at the moment. Keep up the great posts guys, I'm having a blast reading them and I hope at least one person reads mine

Currently playing Pokemon Y!
    Bulbafett the Venusaur
    Heisenberg the Chesnaught
    Bonflyer the Talonflame
    Gyo the Garchomp
    Polterslice the Aegislash
    Kingpin the Pangoro

Currently: Filling the dex post E4
    Hit me up for some trades: 2638 - 0476 - 2856

Quote Originally Posted by bulbasaur14 View Post
    Reading all of you guys posting your adventures along side one another really made me want to restart Heart Gold but I didn't have the heart (lolpun) to delete my team...don't fear people because I went out and bought myself Soul Silver! I started up my journey as a boy named Zander and headed over to Elm to get my starter Totodile who was boxed once I found my real starter, a mighty Mareep named Gordon! (Play on Flash Gordon) we cleared the first gym no problem with thundershock and traversed Johto until we got to the Slowpoke well where I found my second team member a might Slowpoke named Barney! (himym reference because he'll evolve into slowBRO) with Barney and Gordon I beat the second gym, healed up and saved to where I am now, my next update will be more detailed but I just wanted to get to where I am at the moment. Keep up the great posts guys, I'm having a blast reading them and I hope at least one person reads mine
    lol I read yours yeah another person joining thats cool
    And nice nickname to Slowpoke xD I love himym lol

Page 312 of 376 FirstFirst ... 212262302308309310311312313314315316322362 ... LastLast