Page 314 of 377 FirstFirst ... 214264304310311312313314315316317318324364 ... LastLast
Results 7,826 to 7,850 of 9411

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

I decided to go get the kanto badges in order. My team is now level 57. I just beat erika.
    Leaf green re count:540
    happy to trade. white fc: 0734 2476 0668 SSBB fc: 3308 6572 9381
    3ds friend code: 2466 2806 3978
    Former Admin pidgeotto from dueling network.
    heam my cream.
    shiny hunts in progress:
    340 hordes for Female Nidoran
    540 encounters on route 210
    8059 SR's for articuno
    268 SR's in black2 BQ
    Shiny failures:

Just finished getting 100 wins in the Battle Tower completing my Pokedex and getting my last of 5 Trainer Card stars. Raising my Tryanitar for my team is my next goal, and then off to completing all of the other battle facilities

Tyranitar:
    Level 62
    Fire Punch
    Outrage
    Earthquake
    Crunch

Battle Facilities:
    Battle Tower: Colored Medal
    Battle Factory: No Medal
    Battle Hall: Silver Medal
    Battle Castle: No Medal
    Battle Arcade: Silver Medal
    Last edited by Pyrotechnet; 18th August 2012 at 9:52 AM.
    Yellow Team [Currently In Progress]:
    () () . . () . () . . () . . ()
    Justin - Wilfred - Xavier - Tank - Raymundo - Dugtrio

Black 2 Team:
    () () . () . () . () . ()
    Tidas - Hades - Odin - Valdosta - Stark - Oscar

I've been training and evolved Pineco to Forretress. Im training Staryu now, and will soon go to the Lighthouse. Will update this post later

I've been training my team, and got Big Z to level 33 (and evolved him into Piloswine!) before learning Piloswine doesn't learn AncientPower at level 33. So I spent 20 mins Rock Smashing at the ruins of Alph and Cianwood City, and got a Heart Scale. Levelled up Big Z, and voila I have a Mamoswine. I trained Mylo to level 34 too, and I'm currently training Puff the Dratini to level 34.

So, I got around eight lv 85-90s to lv 100. Maybe a few thousand REs? and stil nothing. Now heading up to E4 and boosting them instead, since its quicker and I get money to buy stuff

After Staryu got to level 28, I finally went to the lightouse. I defeated everyone and got to the top and saw Jasmine who asked mo to go to Cianwood and buy medicine. I defeated everyone in the surf route and got to Cianwood. I got the secret potion, the Shuckle whos on the box, defeated Eusine and defeated Chuck. I gave the secret potion to ampharos and left. I got a call from Baoba about the safari zone. I received a moon stone from my mom so i can finally evolve nidorino, but i havent yet. I defeated Jasmine, earning my sixth badge. I explored the Mt Mortar then. I went to the lake of rage and caught gyarados. Got some items then. Met Lance. Then I defeated TR in Mahogany. I then defeated Pryce and got my seventh badge... Finally caught up with Drummerdude and Snivy TRainer...
    Edit: Defeated TR in Goldenrod... whew
    Last edited by TheSirPeras; 19th August 2012 at 11:23 PM.

I guess I'll decide to start a new game. This time, I'll pick Cyndaquil as my starter since I've been getting bored and It's OK for me I suppose. I'll also try to make sure that I don't make any mistakes this time.

Professor Elm informed me about some weird happenings with Team Rocket in Goldenrod so I flew there and discovered that they had taken over the radio tower. I charged in after getting a Team Rocket uniform and beat a bunch of thugs before finding a fake director. After Pwny defeated his team he told me the Director was underground so I had to go there and find him, after defeating SirPera of course. Once again I had to go to the Radio Tower and stop Team Rocket once and for all. I defeated a few more Admins and eventually Archer, the leader, as well. The real Director thanked me for all my hard work. Finally I could go to Blackthorn City.

But first I wanted to get my last team member, Raikou. I spent about a hour hunting it down and weakening it. I kept trying Fast Balls on it but it kept popping out but thankfully the second Ultra Ball I tried caught it. I decided not to nickname it because it is a Legendary after all. I went east of Mahogany Town, battled some trainers and got to the Ice Path. Kepi finally evolved in here! I got to the end of the cave and took a break.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

I was transferring my Pokémon from HeartGold to White in preparation of a new game, when I decided to pay a final visit to the Day Care Centre. For some reason or another, the old gal behind the desk was convinced that a Lv.54 Hoothoot and a Lv.56 Togepi were mine - she was pushing them back to me because they were strong *** muthatruckas who were too hard to handle. Strange, I don't even know how that happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Geekachu, on July 13th 2011 View Post
    Whilst walking through Route 34 I met stupid Ethan again and his grandparents at the Day Care Centre. With this accessibility, I left a Hoothoot and a Togepi at the Day Care just for kicks.
    Team:
    - Hiko, Lv.32
    - Owl, Lv.32
    - Pingu, Lv.32
    - Bubba, Lv.30
    - Ninja, Lv.32

Long story short: I started a new game and started with Chikorita. Right now, the worst thing has just happened. It all started when Jasmine, the leader of the Olivine City Gym, wasn't there to allow me to win a badge. As it turned out, she was tending to a sick Pokémon at the top of the lighthouse so I had to get the medicine. Upon making the horrific journey to Cianwood City, I collected the medicine only to be sniffed out by the police Growlithes at the Cianwood Terminal. I had to race back to Olivine to find Jasmine, stoned as ever, at the top of the lighthouse. Turns out, she used me as some drug mule to smuggle in her fix of drugs onto mainland Johto. Secretpotion? Yeah right. The Ampharos wasn't even hers - she trains Steel- Types. Damn, she even hands out the Mineral Badge. The Mineral Badge. I should have known she was some crackhead.

I needed to run somewhere. I checked out my Pokégear to find the humble town of Mahogany on the map, which apparently used to be a hideout for ninjas. This was perfect; I'd just hide out here and let all the drug mule **** blow over. So, I headed there.

It really rubbed some salt in the wound to find out that **** was going down at Mahogany Town. I thought that my luck was changing when I caught this exotic red Gyarados at the Lake of Rage, but lolnope, I was just about to dismount off Bubbles the Krabby (my trusty HM Slave) when I was confronted by Lance. He had massive red hair, a cape and a strong Pokémon by his side. I knew it - he was an undercover cop chasing after me.

So I'm not going to question his rhetorical technique, but he asked me for some assistance in dealing with some crazy **** down at the town. I guess that was his way of saying "help me out here kid and I'll clear your record, you filthy drug mule". I had to go along with it. I soon found out that Team Rocket were active in the town playing weird radio transmissions which would provoke the Magikarp at the lake to evolve into Gyarados. The details at the moment are sketchy, but we think they're broadcasting some Nicki Minaj music in order to turn the Magikarp into inane, rampaging monstrosities.

This was all too much for one day so I had to save my progress.

Also, I got 61 hits on the Snowball Roll game at the Pokéathlon which was pretty cool. I had my medal revoked for some Louis Vuitton adverts I made, though.
    Last edited by Geekachu; 21st August 2012 at 3:18 AM.
    Running for the thrill of it

Defeated Claire and received my 8th badge. I then made my way down to the south of Blackthorn city to battle the trainers there. It was mainly raising my Nidoking against the Gravellers and the trainers. I then wanted to raise my Shelgon to level 50 so it could evolve. So I went to Mt. Mortar, took a ride up the waterfall and battled the trainers and pokemon there. After a while my Shelgon did eventually evolve. I flew back down to New Bark Town to receive my masterball and I then went to hunt down Entei, didn't take that long to find him and catch. I stopped my progress in Goldrenrod City.
    My Team:
    Salamance lvl 50
    Nidoking lvl 45
    Scyther lvl 42
    Electabuzz lvl 42
    Murkrow lvl 42
    Houndoom lvl 42

Started a new game and as I said, I chose Cyndaquil as my partner. Did the usual things in the game's beginning (go to Mr. Pokemon's house, defeat the Rival, etc...). Right now, I'm in Violet city and just finished the Sprout tower and will be challenging that gym anytime. My Cyndaquil just evolved into Quilava BTW.

Finally beat Clair! My strategy after defeating Dragonair and Gyarados:

Stall with revives and Hyper Potions until she ran out of Hydro Pumps to use Thunder with Nidorino. That failed though. I then used the poison from Nidorino's Poison Spikes (something like that) and Pidgeot stared again

I erased Surf on Kepi and taught it Waterfall because it is a physical attacker. Then I went down Route's 45 and 46 multiple times to battle all the trainers for some extra experience. Once that was done I went to the gym. This was my first encounter with Dragons (not, thanks for ruining that cool line Pwny!) and it turns out they can be difficult if I am trying to use Genus against them. Genus learned Giga Drain in the gym making it the first Grass type move Genus has had and thankfully it did a decent amount of damage against the Horseas and Seadras of the gym. Once I moved the tiles across the lava I challenged Clair. Raikou was up first against Gyarados and managed to win with Spark but was there really any doubt? She sent out her first Dragonair against Genus and thanks to Spore and some Slash attacks Dragonair fell. She went to her second Dragonair but Pwny won with Ice Beam but not before being paralyzed by Thunder Wave. Her final Pokemon was Kingdra. StunksALot went out and spammed Night Slash but to no avail since Kingdra got a CRITICAL HIT Hydro Pump against me. Next was Kenya who fell and then Genus fell and then Pwny fell. My newly evolved Kepi got its first battle ever against Kingdra and got a CRITICAL HIT ROCK TOMB HAHAHA TAKE THAT B****!!! Clair refused to accept her defeat and made me go take some stupid test which I passed with aplomb.

When I left the Dragon's Den I received a call from Professor Elm wanting me to go to his lab. I planned on it but first I decided to explore Mt Mortar now that I have access to Waterfall. It took me a few tries to navigate the "maze" if you will but I found the Karate King chilling deep inside the cave. Kenya defeated both of his Pokemon and I decided to leave the cave and beating him. I flew to New Bark Town and took a snooze in my bed and have a well deserved break. My team is Lv40-41 for reference.

I've trained Puff to level 27, nearly level 28. I'm going to train at Mt. Mortar and some other places with trainer rematches until I'm level 34 (and a Dragonair). Then I can level up to level 43 (the same as Palovolt and Julia, who haven't battled in ages). I've still got to get Ho Oh.

Note: Mamoswine is HUGE when it stands next to me! Unless Big Z is actually a BIG Z...

I just defeated Falkner really easily with my Quilava. After that, I got the Togepi egg and the Rock smash HM and made a short visit to the ruins. Right now, I'm heading to Azalea town and probably will get an HM slave along the way.

~Elite Four~

Sooo, after a long hiatus I finally picked it up again and grinded. A little. I also evolved Magneton into Magnezone (no evolution for Togetic, malheureusement), and taught my Pokemon some stuff because their movesets were preeeetty awful.

Started off against Will, who was pretty easy. Magnezone took down both Xatu with Discharge, while Sudowoodo defeated Jynx with a Rock Slide. Slowbro fell to a Thunder from Magnezone, before Togetic took down Exeggutor with a Shadow Ball. Next up was Koga, who's ninja skills stood no match for my mess of a team. Togetic and Sudowoodo took down most of the stuff here with Extrasensory or Rock Slide, while Quagsire took down Forretress.

Then came Bruno. Onix was defeated by a Surf, while Hitmotop fell to an Earthquake and Hitmonchan to a Fly. Hitmonlee took down like, half of my team, but Togetic defeated it with Extrasensory in the end. Machamp OH MY GOD I spent ages reviving and healing and adkjdlgljh. And of course Bruno, just full restore when I've almost defeated Machamp. Quagsire finally pulled through and defeated it.

Karen was another bundle of crap. Umbreon was switched out, and Vileplume fell pretty quickly. Shadow Ball took down Gengar after it defeated Ursaring, but then Houndoom came out, ohohoho. It used Nasty Plot and then proceeded t sweep my team. Like, literally every Pokemon except for Togetic was knocked out in an OHKO. Buuuuut of course Togetic couldn't defeat Houndoom with any of its moves, and Metronome only turned into Dragon Pulse before being defeated. In the end, I just gave in. I'll try again later B|

Lv 42 | Lv 43 | Lv 44 | Lv 43 | Lv 43 | Lv 42

I am legit terrified of Lance's Dragonite. Quagsire has Blizzard, but that's not going to help coming from 65 base Special Attack. I'm so screwed lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Valoo. View Post
    Next up was Koga, who's ninja skills stood no match for my mess of a team.
    ur taem is beautiful bbz. Also, I used a Quagsire in my original HG run and iirc Blizzard worked fine. I didn't even realise how bad Quagsire's base stats were until I looked them up once. I love my Quagsire.

Team:
    - Hiko Lv.38
    - Owl Lv.38
    - Pingu Lv.38
    - Bubba Lv.36
    - Ninja Lv.38

Following on from yesterday, I began my journey in Mahogany Town. After having been used to smuggle Jasmine's drugs onto mainland Johto, I was caught out in Mahogany Town by this undercover cop, Lance. He made me "help him" on his "mission", which didn't sound dodgy at all. I was that desperate to get my record cleared that I followed him into a basement that only he seemed to know about. I was seriously getting freaked out, especially when some guys in black uniforms began attacking me. I knew it: Lance had lead me here so his minions could attack and kidnap me. I was getting pissed now. I sifted through the hideout and took care of all his minions, I couldn't allow them to continue operating in Mahogany Town, luring 10 year olds into mysterious basements. The bastards. After all that was done, Lance "rewarded" me with a disc. He said it was the HM for Whirlpool, but knowing him the disc is probably filled with pictures of his genitals, the dirty perve. I could have been imagining it, but he asked me whether I wanted to look at the other HM's he had in his van. I politely declined.

Leaving Lance's basement, I needed some help. I heard that some old coot resided in the local freezer container, so I thought I could seek advice from him, but lolnope. I mean, you talk to anyone in this god forsaken region and they have this short, egotistical speech about themselves and then they attack you with their pets. I couldn't help but retaliate with my Bubba and Pingu. Halfway through our battle he started talking again, how his "middle name was Willow which means he doesn't break easily". I'm not sure whether he wanted me to divulge some of my personal details in return, but I swiftly left this town of perverts. I needed somewhere else to go. As I left I recalled Lance's bondage minions mention an operation in Goldenrod, which was perfect.

I swiftly headed to Goldenrod City in order to join Team Rocket and escape my stupid life. I retrieved a costume from the underground, terrorised the civilians and was about to ascend the radio tower to beat Mary with a pipe when my stupid carrot-top bastard of a rival showed up and stripped me of my uniform. Luckily, I kept my regular clothes on underneath, but I had been exposed as some kid rather than a badass member of Team Rocket. He ran off rambling on about how he needed to beat Lance. I guessed that Lance probably lead him into his basement. Maybe that's why he's so frustrated all the time.

Anyway, I had no choice but to battle the onslaught of Team Rocket trainers in the radio tower. Each one with their own egotistical dreams of grandeur and mediocre Pokémon. We made cream of them and before I knew it I had rescued the radio tower (which was just in time, because I think they started to play the first few bars of Starships on the radio). Everybody hailed me for taking down a criminal organization which I wouldn't have had to have done if the Elite Four kept up with current affairs and got off their fat asses. You know, I was hoping for a car or a pile of money, but my reward for single-handedly saving the region was a lousy feather. On the plus side, I guess it cleared my record, but I knew that somewhere out there Lance was probably luring some other naive 10 year old into his basement. I hoped it would be Lyra, I'm sick of her and her stupid Marill.
    Last edited by Geekachu; 22nd August 2012 at 8:45 PM.

I had a battle with my boyfriend using level 1 pokemon and I won the battle. Pretty interesting if you ask me. I also just defeated Silver with just a smoochum I nicknamed Mwah! I tried to see if I could take on the Elite Four with just a smoochum, but Will defeated me.
    Last edited by ChloboShoka; 22nd August 2012 at 11:46 PM.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

Professor Elm congratulated me on earning all 8 badges and gave me a Master Ball for all my hard work. He mentioned something about the Kimono Girls so I went to Ecruteak and spoke with them. They wanted to challenge me back to back to back to back to back so I obliged. After beating them I had to climb to the top of the Bell Tower and meet the Legendary Pokemon Ho-oh. I let Kepi knock it out for experience and then returned to New Bark Town and headed onto Kanto. I had to cross the Tohjo Falls and I found a weird room with a dead radio in it. I ignored and continued until I found a path filled with trainers. I beat everyone for the experience and then entered into Victory Road. The place was deserted which was good for me but it did make for a short journey. When I tried to leave the cave I was stopped by SirPera who hasn't come to terms that I am by far the better trainer! StunksALot and Genus swept his team and he ran off and pouted most likely. I left and actually entered into the Pokemon League building. Before beginning the challenge I decided to train everyone to at least Lv45. So far Genus and Pwny have made it and I am still training the others.

I got my 8th badge in the kanto. I traded over my level 100 palkia and deoxys from my diamond so i could beat red. I caught groudon. I went and got a hg kyogre from pokecheck so I could get to rayquaza. Im now sring rayquaza.
    Leaf green re count:540
    happy to trade. white fc: 0734 2476 0668 SSBB fc: 3308 6572 9381
    3ds friend code: 2466 2806 3978
    Former Admin pidgeotto from dueling network.
    heam my cream.
    shiny hunts in progress:
    340 hordes for Female Nidoran
    540 encounters on route 210
    8059 SR's for articuno
    268 SR's in black2 BQ
    Shiny failures:

I went on a gym defeating spree yesterday and got the last 6 Kanto badges. Now I need to do some serious training before I take on Red (my team is all between lvls 52-56). Anyone suggest any good places to train?

Youtube| FS: Phanpy, Marowak + Diggersby 3DS Friend Code: 3540-0200-8196|Tumblr
    Soul Silver Badge Quest

Team:
    Hiko Lv.44
    Owl Lv.43
    Pingu Lv.44
    Bubba Lv.43
    Ninja Lv.43
    Suicune Lv.43

So everyone was completely in love me because I saved their goddamn radio tower. I was sick of the praise, but I also realised that in the process I had obtained seven Gym badges so my next destination was Blackthorn City, of which I was a bit wary because I heard it was that lycra-clad pervert Lance's hometown. Turns out, the only lycra-clad weirdo in town was his blue haired cousin. I mean, I was totally taken aback when I first saw her. Like, I'm not too familiar with the Blackthorn nightlife, but she looked like she was ready to start making money on a street corner. But disgustingly she looked like she was forty. I'm not sure what Madonna thought she was doing in a Pokémon game, but I beat her on my second attempt using only my beloved Pingu and Ninja.

Despite trouncing her in battle old grandma had a little diva fit and refused to give me the badge (or whatever), and that I'd have to venture into this mysterious cave to get it. I totally thought that she was luring me into a dead end for Lance to catch me, but goddammit I wanted that medal (or whatever). Thankfully perve-patrol Lance didn't show up and I passed the Dragon Master test by dishing out the usual Pokémon lovey-dovey pokemon-fwends spiel, so that ***** Clair gave me the Rising coin, or whatever.

After obtaining all the league coupons (or whatever) from the region I was told by the Professor to meet those geisha *****es in Ecruteak City for some reason or another. As soon as I entered their dance theatre they all decided to pounce on me and battle me with their Pokémon. Of course, they were no match for me, but for some reason they seemed overjoyed that I had annihilated their puppies and decided to lead me up a tower to meet their pagan deity, or whatever.

I was pretty pissed to find warp panels on like the four-hundredth floor yet no warp pad connecting the ground floor to the roof, but I eventually reached the top to find those asian women, girls' generation, whatever they're called, on the roof performing some ritualistic and tribal dance to summon their deity. I was pretty scared that they were going to sacrifice a Mareep over a raging fire but thankfully their dance sufficed and old big bird returned.

I wasn't really sure what to do with it, so I did what anyone in this goddamn region would do: I attacked the thing, managing to catch it on my third Ultra Ball too. They kind of seemed pleased that I had defiled their sacred bird, but then again I realised that these are the kind of people who get their sandals stuck on ice. I decided to leave this region, it was too full of drugged-up Gym leaders, lycra-clad perverts and kimono-wearing pagans, so I hopped across the water from New Bark Town to the Kanto region.

As I cant get the full pokedex on Emerald. I'm going to finish mine on HG/Pearl instead!

I'm working through the pokemon through types at the moment. Hopefully going to get all Bug/Dragon/Ghost types by the end of the Day!

Bug
    parasect
    ledyba/ledian
    heracross
    beautifly/casoon/dustox
    surksit/masquerain
    nincada/ninjask/shedjinda
    voltbeat
    illumise
    anorith/armaldo
    krickotot/kricitune
    burmy/wormanadam/mothim
    skorupi/drapion (not one but evolves from one so counting)

horsea/seadra (line evolves to dragon type)
    Trapinch/vibrava/flygon
    alteria
    shelgon/salamence
    gible/gabite
    dialga
    palakia

misdreavus/mismagius
    sableye
    shuppet/banette
    duskull/dusclops/dusknoir
    driftloon/driftblim
    Last edited by Dragon trainer; 25th August 2012 at 1:10 AM.
    Pokemon X: Friend Safari: Dragon: Noibat; Druddigon; Gabite: 4914-4884-2329

Soooo, went back to battle Karen. After a monotonous stall war with the retarded Umbreon (CONFUSE RAY CONFUSE RAY CONFUSE RAY), Quagsire defeated it. I ****ing hate Umbreons. Togetic took out Gengar and Vileplume like before, while Ursaring took down Murkrow. Then came the big baddy Houndoom. I knew I couldn't let it Nasty Plot, so I went straight in with an Earthquake from Quagsire... which OHKOed it. Phew.

And then Lance dun dun dun. Magnezone defeated Gyarados with ease, while Sudowoodo knocked out Charizard with a Rock Slide. Then came his strongest Dragonite. Outrage swept my team pretty much. I was doing that whole send out Pokemon *heal* send out pokemon *revive* thing for ages, until I had I finally got Quagsite, Meganium, and Magnezone alive. It had confused itself because of Outrage, so I went straight in with a Blizzard, which got it down to red. Lance healed, and I used Blizzard again. It snapped out of confusion and hit Quagsire with Outrage... and Quagsire survived and knocked it out with Blizzard!

The next two Dragonite weren't as hard because they lacked Outrage, so I used Magnezone to take them both down with a couple of Thunders. Quagsire finished off Aerodactyl with Surf, and I had beaten the Elite Four at last!

~*~League Champions~*~

Lv 42 | Lv 43 | Lv 44 | Lv 43 | Lv 44 | Lv 42

I'm so proud. This ramshackle team actually did it, wowz. Quagsire, Magnezone and Sudowoodo did the best job really, but the rest were pretty swell too.

~

After being crowned king of everything, I was off to Kanto. After playing hide and seek with some little girl on the ship, I arrived in Vermilion City. I wandered up to Saffron (good god these routes are tiny), and over to Celadon before heading down to Fuchsia. I then remembered that I could get a Shiny Stone now, and flew back to the Pokeathlon to accumulate enough points for one. Togekiss get.

Then I went back to Vermilion and challenged Surge. Ursaring took down Electrode first, before losing to Electabuzz, who was defeated by Quagsire. Quagsire also took down Magneton, while Sudowoodo defeated Raichu. Then I revived Ursaring to finish off Electrode and I had my first Kanto badge.

Lv 44 | Lv 44 | Lv 46 | Lv 44 | Lv 44 | Lv 44

Quote Originally Posted by Geekachu View Post
    ur taem is beautiful bbz. Also, I used a Quagsire in my original HG run and iirc Blizzard worked fine. I didn't even realise how bad Quagsire's base stats were until I looked them up once. I love my Quagsire.
    It worked! Dragonite must have god awful defences to be almost knocked out by that.

I hoped it would be Lyra, I'm sick of her and her stupid Marill.
    Twist: you are her Marill.

e: brb playing Kid Icarus.
    Last edited by Grey Wind; 26th August 2012 at 5:54 PM.

Okay, so after I FINALLY got an official copy of White back in June/July, I ended up forgetting about my SS team. But today, I somehow reminded myself of the fact that it exists, so let's back to the game.

Apparently, the last time I saved was at Lake Of Rage, and I didn't catch that Shiny Gyarados yet, so let's do it, I guess because it's a Shiny Gyarados.

Okay, I sent out Magmar first and used Confuse Ray then I switched out because the poor guy has nothing else that can deal good damage. Switched to Togetic but Gyarados snapped out of the confusion and Togetic couldn't do shit either so it got knocked out quick. Back to Magmar it is. Had to use Confuse Ray again but I chose to stay in this time so I don't have to switch again if I want to get it confused, so the rest of Magmar's performance was me dealing shit damage to Gyarados while hoping confusion would help me out every turn. Oh joy. But then Gyarados snapped out and Magmar got knocked out too and YES FLAME BODY. Ultra Ball time? Ultra Ball time. And I caught it at the first try, yay!

Lance went all "blah blah blah something wasn't right blah blah blah" and he wanted me to help him with his shenanigans so we had to go back to Furniture Town.

Okay Rocket Hideout and all, nothing too fancy or difficult and MAGMAR FINALLY LEARNED FIRE PUNCH YES ABOUT TIME NOW I DON'T HAVE TO RELY ON EMBER. And then we had to deal with Silver being an idiot by pushing me and telling me he doesn't have time for me, even though he came up to me. :|

Beat Petrel. Easy like always but I wonder how Ethan even knows how Giovanni looks and sounds like. Arianna wasn't very difficult either but that grunt's Drowzee somehow ended getting Togetic confused on the battle's very first turn. Also Dragonite kept going after the pokemon I wanted to take out so Extransensory was always going to Murkrow instead. Crushed those Electrodes with Heracross and got the Whirlpool HM from Lance and yay peace has returned to the Lake Of Rage. Now it's gym time.

The trainers were easy since Magmar, Heracross and even Togetic were helping me out.

Okay, Pryce time. Since I forgot to switch before facing him, Togetic ended up going first, against Seel. That was most likely not going to end well, but since I thought he was gonna get taken out anyway, judging from the damage it took from that Seel's Icy Wind which was more than half of its health, I figured I might as well take a risk and see if he can do something. And he could. After an Extrasensory, Seel randomly used Rest. I of course, took advantage of this and dropped Extrasensories all over the place and took it out. Many lulz were had. After that, Dewgong came in but didn't last long, because Heracross knocked it out in two hits. And then the match ended as Feraligatr OHKO'd Piloswine with Surf. Yay 7th Gym badge.

Then after I left the gym, Elm called and told me about how the broadcasts are talking about some Team Rocket bullshit, but I'll deal with that later.

And now if you excuse, I'm gonna steal Valoo's layout because I really like it.

Aqua Neos | BillyHatch | Kabuteri | Hotshot
    Lv 32 | Lv 30 | Lv 31 | Lv 30

I also have a Rattata and that Shiny Gyarados that I forgot to put in the PC but who gives a crap about them anyway. Oh, maybe I'll catch a Flaffy or a Magnemite and grind to death because I could really use an Electric type.

Quote Originally Posted by Valoo. View Post
    It worked! Dragonite must have god awful defences to be almost knocked out by that.
    Oddly enough, Dragonite has a base stat of 100 Special Defense. Quite lolworthy.
    Last edited by Josef Stylin; 25th August 2012 at 3:07 PM.

Page 314 of 377 FirstFirst ... 214264304310311312313314315316317318324364 ... LastLast