Page 315 of 376 FirstFirst ... 215265305311312313314315316317318319325365 ... LastLast
Results 7,851 to 7,875 of 9392

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Valoo. View Post
    It worked! Dragonite must have god awful defences to be almost knocked out by that.
    To be fair, Dragonite is doubly weak to Ice due to its Dragon/Flying typing.

Alright. Today I caught a male Level 15 Flaffy and grinded the hell out of it to evolve it. Then after the grinding was over, I remembered that call I received from Elm yesterday. So, back to Goldenrod it is.

After I got that super cool Team Rocket outfit, I headed to the Radio Tower and I was even getting compliments over my awesome uniform. I was pleased. Then that prick of a rival stripped me, revealing my true identity and then I had to battle that grunt while he watches, then blah blah blah Radio Tower, beating a bunch of grunts, you know the drill.

Swept Petrel with Togetic, then I headed to the tunnel to get the real director back and then suddenly Silver, who wanted to beat, but instead, I swept him with Magmar. After having to deal with more Team Rocket grunts, we found the director and he gave me the Card Key, so back to the Radio Tower. We opened that gate and yay time to battle the other 3 Rocket Admins so I can get back to my little journey.

Proton wasn't too hard, but damn you confusion, stop kicking in every two turns. Arianna was easy, but might have due to luck as her status inflicting moves kept missing. Archer was even easier, but that Houndoom was getting pretty lucky with the flinch hax and thanks to that, it almost took out Feraligatr. But I still beat him, and peace was restored.

I flew back to Furniture Town, and we finally get to progress! And Ampharos learned Discharge! Ok, Ice Path time. Wasn't really hard, made it through the puzzle just fine. And yay Blackthorn! I'd go to the gym, but my battery is running low so I should turn my 3DS off.

Aqua Neos | BillyHatch | Kabuteri | Hotshot | Sheepachu
    Lv 34 | Lv 34 | Lv 34 | Lv 34 | Lv 34

Before you ask, yes, that name was intentional.
    Last edited by Josef Stylin; 26th August 2012 at 3:04 PM.

I just beat Red with 4 POkemon level 75+ and 2 >Lv. 60. My Level 59 Gardevoir took 2 hits from Charizard which allowed me to heal up quick.
    Black 2 Badge Quest
    2 Badges

lv. 12 | lv. 15 | lv. 12 | lv. 12 | lv. 17 | lv. 18

Started a new game of HeartGold yesterday, named myself Ethan and explored New Bark Town for a while. After speaking with Prof. Elm, eventually managed to get a modest nature Cyndaquil that likes to run. Travelling along Rt 29, was able to raise Cyndaquil up to lv7. Got shown around in Cherrygrove and went on up to Rt 30, eventually getting Cyndaquil to lv8 by the time I arrived at Mr. Pokemon's house. Met him and got the egg, then met Prof. Oak and got a pokedex before leaving and getting the call from Prof. Elm. Rushing down, was able to get close to leveling up before running into the rival, defeating his Totodile and raising to lv9. Spoke with Prof. Elm and named the rival Silver. After finally getting some pokeballs, caught all the pokemon available on Rt 29 and 30 in the morning. Same with Rt 31. By the time I got to Violet City, Cyndaquil was close to Lv10.

Explored the city and then went to Rt 32 to catch a Mareep. After some effort, managed to catch a timid nature Mareep that often dozes off. Also caught a Bellsprout to trade later and a Rattata as an HM slave. Went back to Rt 30 to train Mareep, leveling it up to lv9 before returning to Violet City. Took on Sprout Tower, getting my Cyndaquil to lv13 and Mareep to lv12. After that, left to take on Falkner. Mareep had no trouble with his Pidgey, while Cyndaquil had some trouble with Pidgeotto's Roost. Finally defeated it with only 10Hp left and getting the last experience needed to evolve to Quilava. Victorious, left to collect the egg and explore the Ruins of Alph.

Spoiler:- Current Team:
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Ok, since it is so damn hard to grind in HGSS if your pokemon's levels are higher than 30, I didn't even bother grinding and just went up against Clair, and I ended up beating her easily.

The match started with Ampharos vs Gyarados, and I crushed with with a Discharge. Then she sent out one of her Dragonairs, and I sent out Feraligatr. I was hoping it wouldn't use Thunder Wave, since Ice Fang wouldn't OHKO it. And it didn't, it ended up using some move that missed, I wasn't paying attention tbh. And then came the second one and it got frozen after the first Ice Fang. SO MUCH LUCK IN THIS MATCH. But then, Kingdra came in. I wouldn't be able to do **** with Feraligatr, so I switched to Ampharos. Kingdra was gonna use Hydro Pump, but YES IT MISSED, and I used Thunder Wave. Then, I switched to Heracross, since he had the highest attack in my team and I just started spamming Brick Break, and I took it out yay.

And then I headed to the Dragon's Den. But this time, I'm actually gonna try battling all the trainers here(I tend to just get this quest done as soon as possible) because I need to train for those damn Kimono Girls. But, as expected, it didn't do much. I figured I might as well just jump the shark and see what I could do with my pokemon's current levels.

And I won. But boy, was it close. I could write an entire essay on that battle, so I'll just post the highlights. Heracross took out Umbreon, then Feraligatr got taken out by Espeon, who almost took out Magmar, but somehow, it pulled through and took Espeon out. Then Flareon took out Togetic, who could only take half of its health, but Flareon got beaten by the Red Gyarados out of all things. Jolteon got OHKO'd by a Guts boosted Brick break that was delivered by Heracross, who was defeated by Vaporeon. But Ampharos managed to avenge its comrade and win the match for us.

Lv 36 | Lv 35 | Lv 36 | Lv 34 | Lv 36

The trainers in Kanto and the pokemon in the Victory Road better give my team good exp, or else I'll have to grind to death if I wanna beat the E4 and I'm not sure I have the patience to train ALL OF THEM, especially with Johto's awful level placement(WHY WASN'T IT FIXED IN HGSS WHYYYY).

e: Caught Lugia. Kanto time.
    Last edited by Josef Stylin; 27th August 2012 at 1:42 AM.

E4 are level 41-50, so that team is gonna get screwed :P

Well, I am still hunting for a shiny, but I really want to play this game. Argh.
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

Quote Originally Posted by Valoo. View Post
    ~*~League Champions~*~

Lv 42 | Lv 43 | Lv 44 | Lv 43 | Lv 44 | Lv 42
    Sorry bro, I just stole your title.

Team:
    Hiko Lv.51
    Owl Lv.51
    Pingu Lv.51
    Bubba Lv.50
    Ninja Lv.49
    Suicune Lv.50

So I reached the Elite Four and I decided to beat the crap out of them for not showing up when Team Rocket took over the radio tower. Lazy *****es. First up was this dude who seemed to have got lost on his way to a Venetian masquerade ball. He was standing in this room which was spouting cubes from all four corners. I started to wonder whether I had transcended beyond my homeland into another dimension, but it turns out that it was just for show. Long story short: I beat him and the other three trainers, with panache~.

I entered the final room which was completely laced with gold and these weird ship bows that were thrusting out of the walls like some sexual pimp den. I knew this meant one thing: either Colin and Justin had struck again or this was Lance's room. Thankfully, or not, I'm not sure, it was the latter, and I battled in a climactic showdown with the pervert who had once lead me into a basement. My trusty Pingu (Porygon) went up first against his Gyarados and trounced it with a Discharge attack. He then sent in the big guns - his Lv.50 Dragonite - and I retaliated with Suicune. Truth is, I was totally bored by this point so by using Full Restores where applicable, I used my Suicune to eventually sweep the rest of his team.

After having unleashed my revenge on Lance, Oak and Mary (like, are those two an item? Because if so, ew) came in but Lance decided to lead me into his secret back room. He just never gives up, does he?

Hiko Lv.46 | Owl Lv.45 | Pingu Lv.46 | Bubba Lv.46 | Ninja Lv.46 | Suicune Lv.49

---

Post Elite Four I went on a celebratory cruise. It seems that discrimination is in abundance, however. Just because I'm from Johto they associate me with all the perves there and make me play hide and seek with a little girl. I can't complain, though, I got a "Metal Coat" out of it (but if you ask me, it looks more like a metal keg) which I can use to evolve my Ninja. I'm a bit reluctant though.

I arrived in Kanto and immediately went to beat Lt. Surge. The arsewipe decided to play the 'double team' card, so I used my Hiko to essentially stall him and spam Magical Leaf. We defeated him in the end with three casualties, and with the Thunder Badge in hand I walked two steps North to Saffron City. Nothing much to do here so I challenged the Gym. Unlike my last playthrough of HG where Sabrina's Espeon swept my team, I Choice Scarf'd my Ninja who swept Sabrina's team without conceding damage

Before I left I decided to evolve Pingu - he's growing up so fast ;__; and eventually found myself on Route 14. I saw Euisine, that guy who's some Suicune pokephile. Such a creep. I guard my Suicune around him.
    Last edited by Geekachu; 26th August 2012 at 8:31 PM.
    Running for the thrill of it

Continuing from before, explored the Ruins of Alph some before heading back to Cherrygrove. Once there, ran around for some time until the egg hatched into a bashful nature Togepi who's capable of taking hits. Showed it to Prof. Elm and got the everstone in return and began the process of leveling it up as i headed back to Violet City. By the time I got to Rt 32, I had managed to get Togepi up to lv13, with Quilava at lv15 and Mareep at lv14. As I continued down Rt 32, got the whole team to lv16, evolving Mareep into Flaaffy in the process. Explored Union Cave a bit, Togepi's Extrasensory making quick work of everyone. Arrived on Rt 33, which Quilava disliked due to the rain, and finally to Azalea Town.

With Team Rocket causing problems, and needing to reopen the gym, went to go save the Slowpokes. Togepi had little trouble against the criminals and ended their terror in just a couple minutes, getting to lv15. After helping Kurt, decided to explore Ilex Forest before taking on the gym, and ran into Silver. My trio had little trouble handling his three pokemon, and each was able to get close to gaining another level. After dealing with the Farfetch'ds, took on the gym. Once I finally reach Bugsy, Quilava had some trouble against Scyther but eventually defeated it, and Bugsy's two cocoons posed no threat to Flaaffy and Togepi. Once again victorious, headed for my next gym badge.

After shopping at the Department Store in Celadon City, I headed east toward Cycling Road. I cut down a tree on Route 16 and I entered a house, then I entered the gatehouse that led to the main road. I got on my Bike and I headed south. I encountered several Bikers along the path, and I battled against them. I also stopped by the tall grass and I captured a wild Slugma. I left Cycling Road to heal my Pokemon at the Celadon City Pokemon Center, then I eventually returned to Cycling Road. I kept going south after that while battling against some more Bikers. I reached Fuchsia City eventually, and I wandered around town looking for stuff to do. I found the Pal Park building as I was exploring the city, and I transferred over some Pokemon from Ruby version. I went shopping at the Poke Mart afterwards, and I saved the game shortly before entering the local Gym.

Continuing from before, left Azalea Town for Goldenrod City via Ilex Forest. Had fun looking at Celebi's shrine and taught Flaaffy the move Headbutt. Soon made my way out with the Kimono Girl. After battling along Rt 34, got Quilava to lv20 and both Flaaffy and Togepi to lv19. Arriving at Goldenrod City, explored the department store and stocked up on some much needed goods. Tried my hand at the daily drawing, but only managed to get third place all three times. Went to the game corner, but couldn't win enough coins to get the needed Abra. Play around in the underground and then went on to the gym, but since Whitney wasn't there, headed to the radio tower. Tried the lottery and took the radio quiz, winning a radio card for my pokegear. Also got the blue card from Buena and received my first point. After all that, headed up to Rt 35 to do some more training. Togepi finally evolved into Togetic as i reached the National Park. After making it all the way to Sudowoodo and solving that problem, managed to get my trio all the way to lv22. Returning, sailed through the gym til finally reaching Whitney, where Flaaffy and Togetic took center staged due to both being female. Flaaffy easily handled Clefairy and after a surprising discovery that Miltank had a Lum Berry, Togetic emerged victorious. Have to say, was really surprised by how defensive Togetic was.

Getting back to Rt 36, went on to Rt 37 and later Ecruteak City. Met Bill and later helped another Kimono Girl before learning some guy that Morty was at the Burned Tower. Once again had a simple time handling Silver and released the Legendary Beast into the wild. As the day changed to Saturday, decided to return to the National park to compete in the Bug Catching Contest in the hope of catching Scyther to use against Morty. Finally caught a Scyther using Togetic, after running into way too many Pinsir and Butterfree. Unfortunately, it had swarm as it's ability, so I decided to breed it in hopes of getting one with technician. After three tries, got a jolly nature Scyther who's quick tempered. As with Togepi, left for Rt 29 to train Scyther up.

Well I always start my SoulSilver and Heart Gold games over and over again, and after reading this thread, I decided to do it again! This time, I decided to start off with HeartGold, and I began the game with a lone level 5 Cyndaquil :P I won't nickname it since I won't keep it...I did all the usual beggining stuff, but unlike most of you, I caught myself a male Zubat on level 2 in Dark Cave, and nicknamed it Larry, 'cause Larry is a cool name :P
    -_-Bily's HeartGold Team-_-
    Larry Level 6
    Last edited by Billy--; 28th August 2012 at 5:51 AM.

It took awhile but I finally got my team up to Lv45-46. With that taken care of I headed into the Pokemon League.

First up was Will, a master of Psychic Pokemon. I lead with StunksALot knowing his Psychic attacks wouldn't work against it. I used Night Slash on his first Pokemon, Xatu, but only brought it down to the red. It retaliated with U-Turn and swapped out to Exeggutor which ended up being a bad move because it was defeated by 2 Flamethrower's. Genus came out next against his Slowbro and managed to win with 2 Giga Drain's. Raikou defeated the first Xatu and then StunksALot was back out to beat both his Jynx and his second Xatu. I healed up and moved on.

Koga was next. Kenya went up and knocked out his Ariados with one Aerial Ace. StunksALot came out and beat Forretress with a Flamethrower. Raikou went up against his Crobat for the third match up. Spark wasn't doing a lot of damage against it and it only got more frustrating once it kept missing thanks to Double Team. Luckily Spark scored a critical hit at one point and beat Crobat. His fourth Pokemon was Muk which got beaten by Kepi's Waterfall. Kenya returned to the battle and defeated his Venomoth with Fly. I took a break before heading into the third room.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

After playing the game last night, I trained Zubat up to level 10, and I got an egg from the man in the Pokemon Center, Primo. As I trained Larry, the egg finally hatched, and it was a Slugma! Normally I don't train slower Pokemon, but there was always something about Slugma that I liked. Slowske (if you ever saw those commercials with the talking turtles and their slow dial up connection, his name is pronounced like that) is actually doing very well since he can easily kill the bug Pokemon, and the the Bellsprout in Sprout Tower. I'll probably train him to level 11, and then face Violet Gym when he gets Rock Throw!

E4 Crap

Ok, so yesterday, I've been grinding a bit and now everybody is at Level 40. Should be enough, so whether I'm ready or not, here comes the E4.

Went up against Will, and started out with Togetic who beat the first Xatu who kept using Me First to try to hit me. But I was using Shadow Ball to hit it, so that led to some pretty good lulz. Feraligatr took out Jynx with Crunch, while Magmar beat Exeggutor with Fire Punch. And then Ampharos took out Slowbro and the second Xatu. Pretty easy, to say the least.

Koga, however, was not to easy. I mean, at first, it started well, Magmar took out Ariados and Forretress, I was doing well. But then Muk came in, and oh boy that was annoying as all hell(MINIMIZE MINIMIZE MINIMIZE). Togetic couldn't hit it even if its life depended on it, so it was taken out quick but somehow I finally beat it with Feraligatr. And then everything was a breeze again thank ****ing god. Ampharos took out Crobat, Magmar took out Venomoth and this cluster**** of a match was finally over.

Bruno could have gone better too. At first, it was Togetic vs Hitmontop and we were pretty even until Bruno switched to Onix and I obviously wasn't going to keep Togetic in, so I switched to Feraligatr, who took it out. Then Heracross beat Hitmoncahn with Aerial Ace. Bruno was gonna switch to Hitmonlee, and I know it has Blaze Kick so I switched to Feraligatr ASAP, who had to take a bullet so I could heal. Then I tried using Heracross again to see if it could survive the Blaze Kick, which I did and took Lee out with Aerial Ace. Then Machamp came in and I decided to just play it safe. Ampharos took a bullet to paralyze it and then Togetic tried to bring it down but it couldn't and got knocked out by a Rock Slide. Then Bruno used a Full Restore making my previous attempt at taking it down worthless. But I got lucky with Magmar and one of its Fire Punches ended up burning it, but it was still knocked out but hey at least Machamp went down in the same turn because of the burn damage. Then it was Heracross and Hitmontop, both in low health and we both healed our respective pokemon. Then Heracross took it out with Close Combat and the victory was ours.

And then there was Karen, who was surprsingly easy. Heracross took out Umbreon before it would start stalling, Ampharos took out Murkrow, Magmar took out Vileplume and Feraligatr tied with Gengar because Destiny Bond came out of nowhere. :| Then Houndoom came in and since I knew it would probably try to sweep me with Nasty Plot, I sent out Ampharos and used Thunder Wave to paralyze it, then I OHKO'd it with Heracross.

Suddenly, I didn't feel so screwed because of easy Karen was, so I went up against Lance with a huge ammount of arrogance, ready to win. Started out well, as Ampharos OHKO'd Gyarados with Discharge. Then his higher leveled Dragonite came in and used Fire Blast on Ampharso, but I survived so I paralyzed it(Better than what I had in mind, I thought it was just gonna use Outrage just to get paralyzed by Discharge). Then I switched to Feraligatr and used Ice Fang, but suddenly Outrage and Feraligatr went down. Ampharos took a bullet so I could heal Feraligatr, and then I used Ice Fang again and took it out. Then I switched to Magmar while his second came in. I healed Feraligatr and Dragonite took out Magmar with Dragon Rush, but lol Flame Body. Then it tried to use Thunder on Feraligatr but it missed and then it fell victim to Ice Fang. Then his third Dragonite came in. Feraligatr took a bullet(I'm using that expression more than I should) to heal Ampharos, who proceeded to paralyze Dragonite and keeping it busy while I healed my other pokemon. Then I switched to Feraligatr and beat it with Ice Fang. Then Ampharos was dominating for the rest of the match as it took out both Aerodactyl and Charizard with very little difficulty.

League Champion Master Race

Lv 41 | Lv 40 | Lv 41 | Lv 41 | Lv 43
    Last edited by Josef Stylin; 28th August 2012 at 8:20 PM.

I've been training a Normal type-only team, with major success! That is, until I encountered...

Jasmine

**** man, her team's a metaphorical wall of China to take down with a Normal type team. Well, when you look at my team:

Lv 29 Togetic;
    -Fire Blast
    -Extrasensory
    -Wish
    -Yawn

Lv 28 Fearow;
    -Return
    -Fly
    -U-Turn
    -Mirror Move

Lv 28 Girafarig;
    -Psybeam
    -Shadow Ball
    -Headbutt
    -Agility

Lv 28 Miltank;
    -Body Slam
    -Rollout
    -Defense Curl
    -Milk Drink

Lv 29 Aipom;
    -Fury Swipes
    -Swift
    -Astonish
    -Tickle

...you can see why this is such a facade. The only super-effective attack I have is Togetic's Fire Blast, and with no Ground type or Fighting type moves in sight, you can begin to see how difficult this battle really is. Not to mention the Magnemites competely ruining my chances of Togetic dominating the match. Iron Tail is a 2HKO as well as Thunderbolt, so relying on Serene Grace's burn to get into effect instantly is my best tactic here. The Magnemites can be dealt with (poorly) by the rest of my team.
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

finished all gym leaders and now on my way to the elitefour. I haven't gone to victory road yet because i played the entire game with only feraligatr. planning to transfer my lvl 100 monsters from platinum to finish everyone off easily while exp sharing my extremespeed dratini. I also plan to catch and raise ursaring and vulpix/ninetails for my team.(heartgold)
    My Pokemon Team (soulsilver)

I beat the elite 4 a second time :3
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

Kanto Crap: Part 1

Ok, the first few minutes of Kanto were a bit boring so here's just what I did in a nutshell.

Vermillion » Saffron » Lavender » Rock Tunnel » Power Plant » Cerulean » Power Plant » Lavender » Vermillion » Diglett's Cave » Pewter » Mt. Moon » Cerulean

Yeah, I decided to go through the Rock Tunnel to the Power Plant. Don't know why I did that when I could've just went there through Cerulean, which is a more easy process. :| I also captured that Snorlax right after getting access to the Kanto radio. Sixth team member get. I also captured a Starly by heabutting the tress, and I am going to be training it too to replace Togetic(It hasn't been doing very well tbh). I evolved the bird in the Pewter and OH MY GOD I LOVE STARAVIA'S WALKING SPRITE.

Then, I beat Brock, who was pretty damn easy. Heracross beat Kabutops, Ampharos took down Omastar and Feraligatr took care of the rest. Then I headed to Mt. Moon, and i encountered Silver, who seems to be nicer now. But still didn't stop me from kicking his ass. B) Then I witnessed the Clefairy dance, which was adorbs. And then, back to Cerulean it was. Now I'm going to the Cerulean Cape and find Misty so I can challenge her.

Aqua Neos | Kabuteri | Hotshot | Sheepachu | Whomp | K
    Lv 47 | Lv 43 | Lv 44 | Lv 46 | Lv 51 | Lv 26

I managed to evolve Staryu after spending 30 mns at the Pokeatlon and with the EXP Share on Nidorino, I managed to evolve it at level 43, and it learned Poison Jab and Earth Power. I beat the Kimono Girls and defeated Ho-oH and got the Master Ball, got to the victory road, and made it through. Stopped and saved team in signature, sorry for small post but Im tired, I spent the day at the airport :/

Well I restarted my HG in the middle of a Nuzlocke run. I was doing good with the Nuzlocke run, but it just got kinda boring. My only 2 Pokemon were destroying everything.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

I arrived in Azalea Town, and decided it was best to put Slowskee the Slugma in a box for now, so right now I just have Larry the Zubat. Surprisingly with no problem at all, we barreled right through the Slowpoke Well, and Azalea Gym with no problem. Larry is on Level 20 now, anddd currently is holding his own while battling the rival's Crocanaw. Anddddd we beat him.

Kanto Crap: Part 2

Okay, I went to the Cerulean Cape and beat all the trainers in the Nugget Bridge including two unexpected matches and I found Misty, who scared away some guy and put the blame on me, but I was at quite a distance away from them.

Then I headed to the Cerulean gym, beat the trainers and then fought Misty, who can actually be a bit tough. Ampharos barely beat Golduck because Water Pulse hax got it confused. Then I used Snorlax against Quagsire, and 2HKO'd it with Crunch and Giga Impact, while Lapras fell to Heracross' Brick Break. Then I used Feraligatr against Starmie and beat it with Crunch. So yeah, the match went rather well, but I think I could've done better. 2nd Kanto badge get.

Then I flew to Vermillion to challenge its gym. And aside from the puzzle, the gym was a breeze. Snorlax took care of everything with Earthquake. 3rd gym badge get. Then I went to Celadon and felt like finding the Wake and Maylene cameos because everybody loves cameos. After doing that, I went to the Celadon gym. The trainers were easy but the puzzle... not so much. Also, yay, Staravia evolved here.

Erika was pretty easy. Staraptor beat Jumpluff, Snorlax beat Victreebell and Magmar took down the other two. 4th Kanto badge get. And that's all for now.

Aqua Neos | Kabuteri | Hotshot | Sheepachu | Whomp | K
    Lv 48 | Lv 44 | Lv 45 | Lv 47 | Lv 53 | Lv 36

Decided to put my SoulSilver badge quest on hold until I get my White badge quest started, so I started a new save file on SoulSilver. Once I got to Prof.Elm's lab, and was given a chance to choose my starter, I saved before choosing to SR for a female Totodile, for later breeding. With Totodile by my side, we set out on our journey to meet up with Prof.Elm's friend, Mr.Pokemon. Once we got to Mr.Pokemon's house, we saw someone we did not expect to see...Prof.Oak! After a short talk, Prof.Oak left and we had a chat with Mr.Pokemon, who gave us a pokemon egg to give to Prof.Elm. As we were leaving Mr.Pokemon's house, our Pokegear rang. It was Prof.Elm. He was panicking because someone stole one of the two remaining starter pokemon! We rushed back to Little root town, but along the way, we were stopped by a red haired boy who we saw looking through the window of the lab before we left on our journey. He challenged us to a battle, using a Chikorita. Totodile used rage, and despite taking a couple tackles from Chikorita made short work of the small pokemon. In an angry rage, the red haired boy started to storm off, only to realize he dropped his trainer card. In a panic, he returned and took it back, worrying we saw his name. After he left, we returned to Prof.Elm, to find a policeman talking to the Professor. While the policeman was questioning us, we told him how we battled a red haired boy and he asked if we knew his name. We told said policeman the name on his trainer card said 'Trainer name: SILVER'. Once the policeman left, we showed Prof.Elm the egg given to us by Mr.Pokemon. He was shocked by this new discovery, and after taking the egg sent us on our journey. After leaving the lab, our neighbor and childhood friend, Lyra, showed us how to capture pokemon and gave us 5 Pokeballs. With the ability to now start 'catching 'em all' we headed into the tall grass and after a short walk we found a wild Hoothoot. After Totodile lowered Hoothoot's health a bit, I threw a pokeball and after shaking a couple times, the ball stopped and Hoothoot was captured.
    Black 2 (Badge quest): Flare Lv.16, Aerial Lv.18, Lava Lv.10, Aura Lv.14, Beacon Lv.15, MEOWTH Lv.100 (I know I suck at nicknaming. That's why I never nickname anybody, but for this I will be with the exception of shinies. Also, MEOWTH is only for making money with Pickup.)

Badge count: 1
    Shiny count: 1

Current shiny hunt:0/641
    Shinies:X2 (M/F),,(F)

Quote Originally Posted by Bullkid View Post
    I also captured a Starly by heabutting the tress, and I am going to be training it too to replace Togetic(It hasn't been doing very well tbh
    No! You should have evolved Togetic first! Togetic aren't very good but Togekiss are awesome

So following on from my adventures in Kanto where I arrived on a pumping booze cruise and took down two Gym Leaders, I continued my adventure. I went to Celadon City and I was feeling pretty confident so I went to challenge the local Gym Leader.

My suspicions were initially raised when I had to hack down a tree to access the Gym, but I had recently defeated Johto's most proficient pervert so I was still pretty sure of myself. That was until I stumbled into the building to find a verdant assault on my eyesight. Goddammit, it was bright. I made my way through Celadon's cannabis farm to find the Gym Leader in the back. She was totally dozing off and I thought that the fumes had got to her (Bubba might have burned some of the plants) but after I rummaged through her pockets and took her purse she eventually woke up and attacked me for intruding upon her operation.

Long story short I annihilated all the plants she threw at me. I was half expecting a Leaf Badge or a Tree Badge as a symbol of my victory but she gave me this beautiful-looking rainbow thing. It was so bright and colourful and beautiful and perdy... After rubbing it against my face a few times I realised that the fumes were getting to me too so I swiftly left the Gym.

The next part of my journey was a total blur, but I remember cycling along all these roughneck bikers and thinking that I was in the Judas video. I ended up in this building where the cannabis fumes must have still be lingering because I was trying to walk but my legs constantly stopped allowing me to proceed further, almost as if there were invisible walls hindering me. I must have been seeing double too because I saw all these people who looked exactly alike. Even in my half-baked state I still defeated this ninja ***** who attacked me. She also gave me a badge, but it wasn't as perdy as my rainbow one.

For some reason or another a few hours later I opened my eyes and woke up next to this swimming pool. It was totally empty, and initially I was really scared that I had experienced a bad trip and drowned all the swimmers. Thankfully I found no corpses floating in the pool... well, apart from this one guy (at least I think he was male, I mean it was hard to tell with that mutilated face of his and all) in a Team Rocket uniform, but that's beside the point. Relating back to the main story, I found a machine part in his pocket addressed for the power plant. I wondered if he was a courier or something, so I dumped his body on a nearby route (horrified a camper in the process - God it was awkward) and proceeded to the power plant.

Team:
    Hiko Lv.53
    Owl Lv.53
    Pingu Lv.54
    Bubba Lv.54
    Ninja Lv.52
    Suicune Lv.52
    Running for the thrill of it

Quote Originally Posted by Geekachu View Post
    No! You should have evolved Togetic first! Togetic aren't very good but Togekiss are awesome
    But they aren't as awesome as Staraptor. Level 36 and already kicking ass. B)

Although, I'll evolve it and bring it back for situations where its coverage is needed. So, he'll be in my team for a while when I challenge the likes of Janine or Sabrina(And I'll also be doing the gym rematches to train, so I'll probably be using him for a couple of them too). But right now, I'm gonna focus on Staraptor. And I don't know why I felt the need to say this like it mattered so much but I did. Sometimes I feel like I'm too weird for my own liking.

Also, to contribute to the thread, I shall tell you guys that are actually reading this about more of my recent antics. I took a break from Kanto Crap for a while and duked it out in the Pokeathlon(mostly for points for the Shiny Stone, and I am not going to be getting it through bug catching contests as I always end up getting Sun Stones instead.) and due to how I can't get sick of it, I'm just gonna try winning all of the courses, then doing it again, and again and again, you get the point. I already won at the Speed, Stamina and Jump(there might be more but I can't remember :S). I'll most likely give up eventually, but I just hope I have enough points for the stone when I do.
    Last edited by Josef Stylin; 30th August 2012 at 6:51 PM.

Page 315 of 376 FirstFirst ... 215265305311312313314315316317318319325365 ... LastLast