Page 317 of 376 FirstFirst ... 217267307313314315316317318319320321327367 ... LastLast
Results 7,901 to 7,925 of 9382

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

I've done a bunch of things since my last post. I beat Sabrina, Lt. Surge, Misty, and Erika. I also battled trainers on Cycling Road. I battled the Elite Four again, to get my Pokemon into the mid-upper 50s. My Typhlosion almost soloed the Elite Four (not counting Lance). I think it lost to a Rock Slide or Stone Edge. I revived it though.

Now I'm tooling around in the Safari Zone, waiting for Baoba to give me the right objects >.<

Once he does that, I'll head back to the E4 and battle them a couple more times, then get the remaining 3 or 4 badges. THEN I'll battle the upgraded Elite Four and other gym leaders a few times, hoping that'll be good enough training so I can battle Red.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

After restarting in my house I got the SS Ticket from Professor Elm and set sail on the SS Aqua. I played hide and seek with the little girl and before I knew it I was in Vermillion City. I explored and then went to the gym. I beat the trainers easily enough and then I struggled with the gym's puzzle before finally finding the right switches and taking on Lt Surge. Genus managed to beat his Raichu and Electrode before I swapped to StunksALot to take out his Magneton with Dig. Raikou won against his second Electrode and StunksALot returned and defeated his final Electrode. I taught Raikou Shock Wave and then proceeded north to Saffron City.

Once again I explored before heading to the gym in this city. I beat the four trainers with Genus and StunksALot and got cocky so I challenged Sabrina. I tried out Kenya against her Espeon but it didn't work out considering that one Psychic beat Kenya. StunksALot was then sent out and beat both Espeon and Alakazam with Night Slash. Her final Pokemon was Mr Mime. For some reason I swapped out to Pwny and used an Ice Beam. It used Mimic and learned Ice Beam. Thanks to Light Screen none of Pwny's attacks were working so once Pwny fainted I swapped to Genus who was defeated by Ice Beam. Kepi was next out but fell from a critical hit Psychic. Raikou was next and she started spamming her Full Restores at this point. Due to carelessness Raikou fainted leaving me with only StunksALot. I go for the kill with Night Slash but it goes first and uses Ice Beam....CRITICAL HIT KNOCK OUT!!! For the first time in my life her Mr Mime caused me trouble.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

My first grass-starter run has gone quite well. Some trouble with the first three gyms, but worked out well afterward. Currently I am working on beating the first elite four battle, and then it's on to Kanto! My Elite Four Team:

Lugia lv. 46
    Red Gyarados lv. 43 (Holding Exp. Share)
    Meganium lv. 40 (Holding Amulet Coin)
    Pidgeot lv. 40
    Raticate lv. 40
    Ursaring lv. 33
    Currently Residing in the orange islands.

Fire is the key to life.

Just beat the E4!!

1. I beat Will, mostly thanks to Nidoking and Thunder.

2. I beat Koga, mostly thanks to Earth Power and Thunder of Nidoking.

3. I beat Bruno, mostly thanks to Nidoking and Kingler.

4. I beat what's-her-name mostly thanks to Starmie and Forretress.

5. I beat Lance: Nidoking+Thunder OHKO Gyarados ; Starmie+Blizzard OHKO Lv49 Dragonite ; Forretress+Explosion OHKO Lv49 Dragonite; Starmie+2Waterfalls 2HKO Charizard; Nidoking+Forretress+Kingler+Starmie defeated Aerodactyl (a lot of switching but only one Pokemon fainted); Starmie+Forretress defeated Lv50 Dragonite!!

HURRAY

Team in signature

I did a bunch of Battle Factory battles yesterday. I lost on the 7th battle twice and 14th battle 2 times.

So I only have 15BP instead of however many BP I would have had if I won.

I healed my Pokemon at the Lavender Town's Pokemon Center when I arrived in the town, and then I shopped for some essential items at the local Poke Mart. I then set off to the east of Lavender Town and battled some of the trainers there. I arrived in Saffron City after battling some Bikers on the road, and headed north to Cerulean City since I wanted to challenge Misty for the Cascade Badge next. I arrived and wandered around town a bit. I arrived at the Cerulean City Gym, but I only found a Team Rocket grunt there. So I had to go out of my way to search for Misty on Route 25. I battled the grunt on my way to Route 25, then I found Misty there on a date. She returned to the Gym after scolding me. I visited the cottage that was there, and I left after talking to Bill's grandfather. I healed my Pokemon once again, and then I saved inside the Cerulean City Gym.

I am continuing on my journey to collect all the Hoenn Pokemon. Recently I have just transferred a lot of pokemon from my emerald game over onto Soul Silver. Currently I am at the safari zone looking for a Surskit, they are soooooo hard to catch.

Just plowed through Brock, Blaine, and Blue.

Well Blue was a little hard since he isn't running all of the same types.

Now I'm gonna go battle Lance and Clair with my rival in the Dragon's Den.

Oh, my Shelgon just evolved into Salamence
    Last edited by ebevan91; 10th September 2012 at 6:29 PM.

After losing to Sabrina I decided to go ahead and fix the Power Plant so I went to Cerulean and then headed east to the Power Plant. I learned that a part had been stolen and there was a suspect near the Cerulean Gym. I went there and learned that a Team Rocket grunt hid the part there so I chased after him and beat him so he would tell me where the part was. I found it and returned it to the Power Plant. I went to Lavender Town and got an Expansion Pack to the Pokegear's Radio Card. I returned to Cerulean City and headed north towards the cape and found Misty and a date. The date ran off because he was surely intimidated by my manliness and Misty got upset and such. She returned to the gym so I went after her.

The gym was full of trainers this time. I beat them all and then challenged Misty. Pwny went up against her Golduck and barely managed a win against with Dragon Pulse. She swapped out to Lapras so I tried out Kepi. Sing put Kepi to sleep and then she knocked out Kepi while it was sleeping. Raikou was then sent out and won with Shock Wave. Genus beat her Quagsire with Giga Drain. Then she sent out Starmie. I tried out Kenya just for kicks but it used Ice Beam first and froze Kenya. Another Ice Beam took it down. Genus was next but a single Ice Beam knocked it out. StunksALot was my third Pokemon against Starmie and it went first with Ice Beam and froze StunksALot and knocked it out with another Ice Beam. Raikou was sent out and hit with Shock Wave but didn't beat it so it used Ice Beam and FROZE Raikou. Luckily Raikou immediately thawed out and won with Shock Wave. I took a break after getting the badge.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

I won 14 straight Battle Factory battles, but I'm done for now. I've been playing since 8AM and it's almost 4PM.

I just beat Whitney with a Quilava and Sandshrew. It wasn't too hard really. I only used sandshrew and used defense curl, then dig, headbutt, and rock tomb. It could've been easier with a female though.

Got another power item today, that makes 2 (bracer and anklet)

Not really sure why though, I don't battle competitively. But I do like the battle factory, so I'm just buying stuff with my rewards.

Beat Morty in SS, and evolved Sparky into a Jolteon And randomly caught Pokerus too, so spread it throughout my team, and to a Meowth to keep in the PC. Now I'm in Cianwood, going to take on Chuck

Youtube| FS: Phanpy, Marowak + Diggersby 3DS Friend Code: 3540-0200-8196|Tumblr
    Soul Silver Badge Quest

I tried rematching the League after getting the 16th badge and boy was that a bad idea. I beat Will and Koga, but Bruno destroyed me. I tried again and managed to beat the first three, then one of Karen's Pokemon took out my entire team. That Skuntank has a ridiculous defense. I was using Earthquake against it and it was only taking out like 1/8th of its health each time it hit.

So now I'm just going around rematching trainers until my team gets into the mid-upper 60s, right now they're lower 60s.

Started a HG Nuzlocke, and just caught a Scyther in the Bug Catching Contest. I won with 374 points. Seems waaaaayyy higher than the scores I usually get. I checked, and the IVs are amazing. Although the calculator isn't exact, both defenses are at least 25, special attack is at least 29, and speed is definitely 31. HP and Attack are both around 20. Brave nature isn't the best, but Scyther is still fast enough to work well anyway.

Starting my new HG Adventure right now, Im starting off with Totodile.

Current team:
    Tododile Lv.5
    Last edited by Falco320; 13th September 2012 at 9:35 PM.

^credit to Sandslashtaggerung^
    Planned teams:

HG -
    PT -
    FR -
    BF -

I was just training my team on route 38, when I found a shiny Magnemite! This was my first RE in almost four years. It was hard not to knock it out but after coming very close to a KO, I caught it with an Ultra ball.
    Black 2 (Badge quest): Flare Lv.16, Aerial Lv.18, Lava Lv.10, Aura Lv.14, Beacon Lv.15, MEOWTH Lv.100 (I know I suck at nicknaming. That's why I never nickname anybody, but for this I will be with the exception of shinies. Also, MEOWTH is only for making money with Pickup.)

Badge count: 1
    Shiny count: 1

Current shiny hunt:0/641
    Shinies:X2 (M/F),,(F)

Just beat Red on HG. I got bored of training, so I thought I'd just go for it. Took a few tries, and had to go and get my lvl 80 Plusle out of the box, because Blastoise was annoying me, but finally did it. His Snorlax was horrible, kept spamming Blizzard, and Red kept spamming Full Restores, so had to wait for the my attacks and the hail to leave him with enough HP that Red wouldn't heal him, but I could then take him down with one last hit.

Now to go get a Kanto starter from Oak, and a Hoenn starter from Steven (probably gonna get Bulbasaur and Mudkip, and SR for females). Then gonna go to Kyogre and start SRing for a shiny one

Edit: Omg, female Mudkip is taking forever. Got a female Bulbasaur in like, 3 SRs. Mudkip, I've spent like half an hour, and still all males ._.
    Last edited by xKatie0391; 13th September 2012 at 9:56 PM.

Youtube| FS: Phanpy, Marowak + Diggersby 3DS Friend Code: 3540-0200-8196|Tumblr
    Soul Silver Badge Quest

well after choosing my starter i went off on my adventure. i also caught myself a and ran through the bellsprout tower then thunder schocked its way through the First gym. after some much need training in the wild i was able to Evolve my into a and then my into a i just stopped Team Rocket from cutting more slowpoke tails off and now im off to defeat Bugsy and her dreadful

Current Team:
    lv.21
    lv.18

Any Ideas for my next team members??

Planned teams:

HG -
    PT -
    FR -
    BF -

I'm battling Red right now.

I'm pretty much using the cheap stalling strategy with hyper potions and hail damage. Also I'm letting Blizzard's PP run out.

Quote Originally Posted by Falco320 View Post
    im off to defeat Bugsy and her dreadful

Current Team:
    lv.21
    lv.18

Any Ideas for my next team members??
    Um, Bugsy's (kinda surprisingly) a guy. xD.

You're in need of a good loyal fire type. No one does it better than my fav puppy, Growlithe!

Currently training to beat red. Here's my team as of right now.

Luxray lv 63
    Heracross lv 55
    Latios lv 54
    Absol lv 54
    Starmie lv 55
    Mamoswine lv 59.

Gonna train till about lv 70.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    And Sakurai's freedom has ended. Time for him to come back and be our slave to release extremely vague snapshots every five days a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Symphony View Post
    "Stare into my eyes and be hypnotized by my cuteness!"

Quote Originally Posted by TheRibbonedCubchoo View Post

You're in need of a good loyal fire type. No one does it better than my fav puppy, Growlithe!

Luxray lv 63
    Heracross lv 55
    Latios lv 54
    Absol lv 54
    Starmie lv 55
    Mamoswine lv 59.

Good luck, I'm about to beat him with a team of:

Typhlosion lvl 67
    Umbreon lvl 60
    Lapras lvl 61
    Sceptile lvl 61
    Salamence lvl 61
    Ampharos lvl 63

He's down to just Venusaur and Snorlax. All I need to do is beat Venusaur with Typhlosion and revive Lapras, when he sends out Snorlax, use Perish Song, and stall with hyper potions until Snorlax faints.

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    Good luck, I'm about to beat him with a team of:

Typhlosion lvl 67
    Umbreon lvl 60
    Lapras lvl 61
    Sceptile lvl 61
    Salamence lvl 61
    Ampharos lvl 63

He's down to just Venusaur and Snorlax. All I need to do is beat Venusaur with Typhlosion and revive Lapras, when he sends out Snorlax, use Perish Song, and stall with hyper potions until Snorlax faints.
    <3. Go own him bro!

Oh and, to anyone that wonders where i train for red. Falkner gives you good exp, even though i belive he's the lowest level'd in terms of rematches...obvi. xD.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    And Sakurai's freedom has ended. Time for him to come back and be our slave to release extremely vague snapshots every five days a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Symphony View Post
    "Stare into my eyes and be hypnotized by my cuteness!"

<3. Go own him bro!

Oh and, to anyone that wonders where i train for red. Falkner gives you good exp, even though i belive he's the lowest level'd in terms of rematches...obvi. xD.
    Just beat him. Unfortunately I got no exp. from beating Snorlax though. The way I beat him was kinda cheap but I really don't care. I just wanted to do the other post-game stuff after beating him.

Now It's time to go grab Torchic or Mudkip, and whatever Kanto starter. Also Mewtwo, Latias, Kyogre, and Rayquaza.

Luxray lv 63
    Heracross lv 55
    Latios lv 54
    Absol lv 54
    Starmie lv 55
    Mamoswine lv 59.

lol, he looks like a girl. either way, since my last post i beat the third gym caught and stored some pokemon including sudo. i also ran through the light house and still have not wakend the dogs. a good fire type would have been growlithe but in the tower i ran across a sipcy Magmar. after catching her i started my heavy training to all my pokemon and with training came rewards...Crocanaw evolved into a Feraligatr and my Flaaffy evolved into a Amphoras. so now im going to wake up the dogs and get my 4th badge!!

Current Team:
    lv.30
    lv.30
    lv.27

Edit: just beat Morty!! i spamed Faint attack with magmar.lol now im going to get som meds for Jasmine's

Current Team:
    lv.30
    lv.30
    lv.30

Edit2: got my 5th badge now training my team to 40 for my 6th badge at the safari zone.

Current Team:
    lv.35
    lv.34
    lv.30
    Last edited by Falco320; 15th September 2012 at 2:45 AM.

Planned teams:

HG -
    PT -
    FR -
    BF -

Page 317 of 376 FirstFirst ... 217267307313314315316317318319320321327367 ... LastLast