Page 318 of 377 FirstFirst ... 218268308314315316317318319320321322328368 ... LastLast
Results 7,926 to 7,950 of 9406

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

  1. #7926
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Pilipinas
    Posts
    1,006

    Default

    I already defeated Clair, got my last badge and defeated the Kimono girls as well. Anyways, after finishing off team Rocket, I trained my Pokes and headed to Blackthorn to beat Clair. She was no doubt about it, the toughest gym leader to beat (for me at least). Her Kingdra gave me a tough time but I beat it with my Espeon, who was a slightly lower level. After that, and the dragon's then, I got the Master ball from Elm and defeated the Kimono girls. I only beat four of them with Typhlosion, he only lost to Vaporeon and I used my Espeon to beat the Vaporeon trainer. Now, I'm headed to the Whirl Islands to catch Lugia. Time for me to prepare then.

  2. #7927
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    40

    Default

    I battled Red. My team is in my signature. Typhlosion was level 75 and Raichu level 70. The others were 71/72. My HM slave was also here but I didn't used it. I used a lot of revives lol. Then I went to get Trecko and Charmander.
    Soul Silver team:
    Diamond team:

  3. #7928
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    2,967

    Default

    I went to Celadon next and beat Sabrina in a easy battle thanks to Kenya and StunksALot. I headed down Cycling Road and beat all the bikers and then I went south from Lavender Town and beat everyone on my way to Fuchsia City. Since there isn't much to do there I decided to go the gym. I beat all the fake Janine's and then I challenged the real one. Kepi defeated her Crobat and Ariados while Pwny and Raikou took out the rest. With no one really left to fight I returned to Saffron after winning and battled Sabrina again. This time StunksALot took out her entire team because I had no intention of goofing around again. With nothing left to do I returned to Vermillion City and went through Diglett's Cave.

    Pewter City. Such a dull town. I picked up the Silver Wing and then headed east onto Route 3 and battled the trainers there. When I entered Mt Moon I was ambushed by my rival (which I completely forgot about) but I still trounced him. I went through Mt Moon until I was in Cerulean City and then I returned to Pewter and challenged Brock. Pwny beat Graveler, Onix, and Rhyhorn with Surf and Raikou defeated Kabutops and Omastar with Shock Wave. I taught Rock Slide to Kepi and took a break before going into the Viridian Forest.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

  4. #7929
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Battle frontier
    Posts
    900

    Default

    currently in the basement in golden rod city fighting team rocket. i got my 7th badge with no problem thanks to feraligatr and Amphoras. still traing my team to 42 before i face Clair.

    seeing as im getting close to the pokemon league who should i recruit for the 4th member of my team??
    i would really like to have atleast have 4 pokemon against the league. im thinking Hitmontop maybe Mamoswine, but still not to sure any suggestions...anyone?

    Current Team:
    lv.42
    lv.40
    lv.40
    Last edited by Falco320; 16th September 2012 at 7:37 AM.

    ^credit to Sandslashtaggerung^
    Planned teams:

    HG -
    PT -
    FR -
    BF -

  5. #7930
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    I'm on a boat mother... what?
    Posts
    5,229

    Default

    I started a new game in HG, picked Cyndaquil and did all the stuff at the beginning. After all that, I caught myself a Zubat and a Mareep which I called Batwoman and Zeus, respectively. Trained them, and am now challenging the Sprout Tower!!

    Team


    Torch | Batwoman | Zeus

  6. #7931
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    48,004

    Default

    After finding Misty at Cerulean Cape, I returned to Cerulean City for the Gym battle. I entered the Gym and I battled against the various Gym trainers inside and then I healed my Pokemon. When I came back, I battled Misty. She sent out her Golduck and I used my Luxray against it. One Thunder Fang attack from Luxray was enough to defeat Misty's Golduck, and she sent out her Quagsire afterwards. I sent out my Meganium and I won that match with Solarbeam. I used Tyranitar's Rock Slide against Misty's Lapras after that, but Lapras survived the hit. Tyranitar lost to Lapras and I had to switch to Luxray again. I had it use Thunderbolt against Lapras, and I defeated it. I used Luxray against Misty's Starmie as well, and I won that match with a powerful Crunch attack. I obtained the Cascade Badge and the Water Pulse TM from Misty after I defeated her, and then I saved the game.

  7. #7932
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Battle frontier
    Posts
    900

    Default

    since my last post i have beaten Team Rocket and gotten all 8 badges, after i decided to catch a new member of my team, it was an lv.4. right after i ran over the pokemon league. to be honest i had no problem with the league, dont get me wrong there were some "Oh Crap" moments but nothing to crazy like Muk with minimize and gunk shot was annoying, or Umbreon with double team and confuse ray was giving me a head ache.lol but the only person who really gave me a run for my money was Lance and his LV.50 Dragonite with Outrage! i had no pokemon that can take it down except Ferlaigatr with Ice fang. so i switched in Amphoras and t-waved then switched back and ice fang all his dragons till all that was left was a charizard, Aerodactyle who went quickly down with 1 waterfall each from Feraligatr and Gyrados with Thunder from Amphoras. currently on the boat to kanto!! yay!!

    current team:
    lv.50
    lv.48
    lv.48
    lv.36

    i have 2 questions, where do i get a Leaf stone and who should i choose as my flyer pokemon, instead of my slave pidgey?

    ^credit to Sandslashtaggerung^
    Planned teams:

    HG -
    PT -
    FR -
    BF -

  8. #7933
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    3,042

    Default

    I think I'm gonna capture Mewtwo today, and if someone lets me borrow the Embedded Tower Groudon, I'll capture Rayquaza as well.

    I'll also train my team vs. Pryce since it's Monday morning.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

  9. #7934
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    42

    Default

    Heh, just like mew two in soul silver, I caught Dialga in 2 poke balls!
    It wasn't even in the red.
    My Hunts:
    30 srs

    My shines:
    none ;(

  10. #7935
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Pokeworld(Nimbasa City)
    Posts
    507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Falco320 View Post
    since my last post i have beaten Team Rocket and gotten all 8 badges, after i decided to catch a new member of my team, it was an lv.4. right after i ran over the pokemon league. to be honest i had no problem with the league, dont get me wrong there were some "Oh Crap" moments but nothing to crazy like Muk with minimize and gunk shot was annoying, or Umbreon with double team and confuse ray was giving me a head ache.lol but the only person who really gave me a run for my money was Lance and his LV.50 Dragonite with Outrage! i had no pokemon that can take it down except Ferlaigatr with Ice fang. so i switched in Amphoras and t-waved then switched back and ice fang all his dragons till all that was left was a charizard, Aerodactyle who went quickly down with 1 waterfall each from Feraligatr and Gyrados with Thunder from Amphoras. currently on the boat to kanto!! yay!!

    current team:
    lv.50
    lv.48
    lv.48
    lv.36

    i have 2 questions, where do i get a Leaf stone and who should i choose as my flyer pokemon, instead of my slave pidgey?
    I suggest you chose Spearow as Fearow are not as common as Pidgeot.Or you can choose Dratini(Very long wait for evolution) or Togekiss or maybe even Yanmega(not sure if it learns Fly).
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

  11. #7936
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Battle frontier
    Posts
    900

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amittal12 View Post
    I suggest you chose Spearow as Fearow are not as common as Pidgeot.Or you can choose Dratini(Very long wait for evolution) or Togekiss or maybe even Yanmega(not sure if it learns Fly).
    Yanmega doesnt learn fly, and im still thinking. well i have beaten Johto and now im in kanto. im just training, i dont want to fight any gyms till my team is at 52. so im just traveling around kanto so i can fly to them later.

    current team:
    lv.50
    lv.50
    lv.50
    lv.41

    where (Except) Poke'athelon can i get a leafstone??

    ^credit to Sandslashtaggerung^
    Planned teams:

    HG -
    PT -
    FR -
    BF -

  12. #7937
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    3,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Falco320 View Post
    Yanmega doesnt learn fly, and im still thinking. well i have beaten Johto and now im in kanto. im just training, i dont want to fight any gyms till my team is at 52. so im just traveling around kanto so i can fly to them later.

    current team:
    lv.50
    lv.50
    lv.50
    lv.41

    where (Except) Poke'athelon can i get a leafstone??
    Leaf Stone... show Bill's Grandfather an Oddish (north of Cerulean) or find one in Viridian Forest.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

  13. #7938
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    4,714

    Default

    Just restarted my HG game. My current team is, at the secound town. lol
    - Rhea
    - Babu

  14. #7939
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Golden State!
    Posts
    94

    Default

    I just finished getting all the Kanto Badges in my HG game. I'm training my Pokemon so we can go defeat Red. They're all past Lv. 66 and I have a Gyarados (Shiny), Mamoswine, Scizor, Jolteon, Typhlosion, and a Gengar. I also recently beat Red on my SoulSilver game with a Flareon (yes a Flareon, don't judge), Feraligatr, Ampharos, Exeggutor, Dragonite, and a Mamoswine all only past Lv. 60! Red in HGSS is the toughest in-game trainer of any Pokemon game to my knowledge.
    3DS FC: 2277-6721-8461 Name: Sam
    Pokemon Y Team: Frogadier
    Pokemon X Team:
    White 2 Team: FC: 0219-2021-5352 Name: Sam
    Black Team: FC: 0390-0424-5188 Name: BahamtX

  15. #7940
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Pilipinas
    Posts
    1,006

    Default

    Still preparing for Lugia all right. Anyways, I've also been EV training my Pokes right now. THey now have very, very powerful stats, ready to take on anyone. I guess I'll head to capture Lugia then....

  16. #7941
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    2,967

    Default

    I made it through Viridian Forest and made it all the way to Pallet Town without taking any breaks. Then I surfed down to Cinnabar Island and found out the gym had to be relocated because of volcanic activity. Bummer. I went to the Seafoam Islands and found the gym and beat all the gym trainers before taking on Blaine. Kepi wiped the floor with Magcargo and Magmar and then I let Pwny defeat his Rapidash. Finally I was able to go for my 16th badge so I flew to Viridian City and did just that. I beat all the gym trainers and then challenged Blue. StunksALot went out against Exeggutor and won with Night Slash. Raikou defeated his Gyarados with a Discharge and then Kepi defeated Rhydon with Surf. He sent out Machamp so Kenya came out and used Drill Peck and scored a lucky critical hit knock out with it. Kepi defeated his Arcanine and Raikou won the battle with a Discharge against Pidgeot. 16 Badges Get! I've decided to stop here and start a new game on HeartGold or possibly Crystal (maybe both!) For now let's review the team.

    StunksALot : I really enjoyed StunksALot. I didn't really expect to like it but it proved to be one my better team members. I highly recommend it to anyone who has never used one.
    Kepi : First half of the game it was one of my weaker team members but once it evolved it proved to be irreplaceable. Great Pokemon.
    Genus : Meh. Worst member of my team easily. I had high hopes about Genus and hoped it would be useful but it really was mostly used for Spore. Can't recommend it.
    Kenya : Maybe it's the nostalgia talking but I really enjoyed using Kenya. Gaining a boosted amount of experience didn't hurt either.
    Pwny : Pwny was my Sp Atk Pokemon and it did it well. I've always liked Kingdra so I am glad I used it.
    Raikou : To be honest I was disappointed with Raikou. I expected better things from a Legendary. It's walking sprite still looks cool though.

    So that's that.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

  17. #7942
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Battle frontier
    Posts
    900

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerdude View Post
    I made it through Viridian Forest and made it all the way to Pallet Town without taking any breaks. Then I surfed down to Cinnabar Island and found out the gym had to be relocated because of volcanic activity. Bummer. I went to the Seafoam Islands and found the gym and beat all the gym trainers before taking on Blaine. Kepi wiped the floor with Magcargo and Magmar and then I let Pwny defeat his Rapidash. Finally I was able to go for my 16th badge so I flew to Viridian City and did just that. I beat all the gym trainers and then challenged Blue. StunksALot went out against Exeggutor and won with Night Slash. Raikou defeated his Gyarados with a Discharge and then Kepi defeated Rhydon with Surf. He sent out Machamp so Kenya came out and used Drill Peck and scored a lucky critical hit knock out with it. Kepi defeated his Arcanine and Raikou won the battle with a Discharge against Pidgeot. 16 Badges Get! I've decided to stop here and start a new game on HeartGold or possibly Crystal (maybe both!) For now let's review the team.

    StunksALot : I really enjoyed StunksALot. I didn't really expect to like it but it proved to be one my better team members. I highly recommend it to anyone who has never used one.
    Kepi : First half of the game it was one of my weaker team members but once it evolved it proved to be irreplaceable. Great Pokemon.
    Genus : Meh. Worst member of my team easily. I had high hopes about Genus and hoped it would be useful but it really was mostly used for Spore. Can't recommend it.
    Kenya : Maybe it's the nostalgia talking but I really enjoyed using Kenya. Gaining a boosted amount of experience didn't hurt either.
    Pwny : Pwny was my Sp Atk Pokemon and it did it well. I've always liked Kingdra so I am glad I used it.
    Raikou : To be honest I was disappointed with Raikou. I expected better things from a Legendary. It's walking sprite still looks cool though.

    So that's that.
    why stop you dont want to fight RED?

    ^credit to Sandslashtaggerung^
    Planned teams:

    HG -
    PT -
    FR -
    BF -

  18. #7943
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace.
    Posts
    3,529

  19. #7944
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Pilipinas
    Posts
    1,006

    Default

    Finally, I just caught Lugia and I'll be using him more of a support team member for the E4 since I'll not use him anymore after that. Anyways I just caught him using a Dusk Ball after making him sleep. Anyways, I'm about to head to Victory road right now and still training my team for the upcoming challenge.

  20. #7945
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    337

    Default 9/21/12 Game State

    I haven't posted anything in a bit, but the short version is I restarted HG a few times with this last time being a normal game. I got my ideas for team members from others since I normally fall into the same old routine. I still have all of my original Pokemon -- barring one substitution for a slightly better pokewalker Pokemon. I made it through Morty and that is where this post will take off from...

    This morning, as it is Friday, I woke up saved in front of the steps to the lowest portion of Union Cave (where Lapras resides). I had golem get me over to it fairly easily running from anything I ran into. I beat the one trainer you are forced to fight before Lapras and needed to switch to Flaaffy as she has a Poliwhirl. I saved with my Sentret in the first slot in front of Lapras. I reset until surf would not effect it as it had water absorb. I quickly weakened it and paralyzed it. I caught it in one of the two gift Lure Balls so that it will look nice if I ever decide to PokeShift it xD

    I've also been training up my weaker Pokemon (especially eevee which needs to be happy so I can evolve it into Espeon. My current team is as follows:


    Lv 31 -- Lv 23 -- Lv 25 -- Lv 20 -- Lv 11 -- Lv 29

    Today, I will be working on levelling my Pokemon and training eevee in Sp.Atk so it can do really well later on. I will also spend a few minutes evolving Haunter through Platinum which will also allow me to add Magnezone data to my HG game.

    Latest Shiny: Gible (MMing on Y - After 1637 Eggs!)

  21. #7946
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    I'm on a boat mother... what?
    Posts
    5,229

    Default

    I went through the Sprout Tower quickly and defeated everyone, then trainer Zubat to level 12, before the gym, with Cyndaquil at level 13. I beat Pidgey with Cyndaquil and he leveled up, and then after Zubat lost, Cyndaquil defeated Pidgeotto and evolved into Quilava Then I got the mystery egg, and stopped and saved.

    Last edited by TheSirPeras; 23rd September 2012 at 11:08 AM.

  22. #7947
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    2,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Falco320 View Post
    why stop you dont want to fight RED?
    Because I would have had to train a lot and I didn't like a few of my team members.

    Started over to play with The SirPeras. I decided to go with Totodile as my starter and I plan on actually using it this time. I went through the beginning and blasted my rival into oblivion. Once I got Pokeballs I was off in a rush to Violet City. I only fought Joey and skipped everyone else along the way. Why? Because of a new team member of course. I went south of Violet City into the grass and ran around until I found a Hoppip. I caught it and took a break.

    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

  23. #7948
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Battle frontier
    Posts
    900

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerdude View Post
    Because I would have had to train a lot and I didn't like a few of my team members.

    Started over to play with The SirPeras. I decided to go with Totodile as my starter and I plan on actually using it this time. I went through the beginning and blasted my rival into oblivion. Once I got Pokeballs I was off in a rush to Violet City. I only fought Joey and skipped everyone else along the way. Why? Because of a new team member of course. I went south of Violet City into the grass and ran around until I found a Hoppip. I caught it and took a break.

    oh ok.

    i havnt done much just been migrating pokemon from Emerald and fire red

    ^credit to Sandslashtaggerung^
    Planned teams:

    HG -
    PT -
    FR -
    BF -

  24. #7949
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    337

    Default

    Following yesterday's first update of the game, I did a decent amount. First I beat the remaining gyms. I had the hardest time with Clair's first Dragonair which took five hits to deal with while Kingdra only needed three shadow balls. I have obtained my remaining team members leaving me with the following:


    Lv 39 -- Lv 37 -- Lv 15 -- Lv 34 -- Lv 34 -- Lv 34

    For the remainder of the day, I will be levelling my team to around 44 if not a little higher. I will also be taking on the Kimono girls and heading to Victory Road and the Elite Four. I'll update again tomorrow ^-^ (which is also when I will update my siggy since I am aware it is outdated right now )

    Latest Shiny: Gible (MMing on Y - After 1637 Eggs!)

  25. #7950
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Wherever I want to be.
    Posts
    513

    Default

    And so begins another HG runthrough, along with Drummerdude and TheSirPeras.

    I began my journey with Chikorita (so all 3 starters are used) and did the beginning bit. By the time I'd beaten my rival, Chikorita was level 9. I caught my second member ASAP, Geodude. I trained Geodude against all the trainers, and entered Bellsprout tower. Got Chikorita to level 13 and Geodude to level 12. I used Geodude to then flatten Falkner.

    I beat all of the trainers on route 32, and entered Dark Cave, where Chikorita evolved into Bayleef! I then saved, with my team at level 16.


Page 318 of 377 FirstFirst ... 218268308314315316317318319320321322328368 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •