Page 339 of 376 FirstFirst ... 239289329335336337338339340341342343349 ... LastLast
Results 8,451 to 8,475 of 9396

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

I switched to my main HeartGold version this morning and I did some trades; I also visited the Battle Frontier. I had defeated all the Frontier Brains there and I got all the commemorative prints, but I wanted to test my skills there again. I battled at the Battle Hall since it was my favorite battle facility, and I was able to defeat 10 trainers with my Electivire. I soon wandered over to the Battle Arcade and I challenged that facility with my team consisting of Entei, Suicune, and Raikou. I was able to beat seven trainers at the Battle Arcade with that team, and I challenged it again right afterward. I was able to beat another seven trainers and clear the round, but things were a bit tougher that time so I headed out to take a break. I wandered over to Olivine City and I swapped Pokemon at the Pokemon Center, then I went north to MooMoo Farm and I bought some MooMoo Milks.

This is on soul silver
    finished victory road.
    just beat the elite 4 and lance.
    became champion! yay!
    got on a boat to kanto!
    arrived at kanto.
    Last edited by pokemonmaster99325; 6th July 2013 at 10:38 PM.
    I love every Pokemon!

After training my Geodude and other Pokemon on Route 34, I headed back to Goldenrod City and I healed my Pokemon. I then headed over to the Goldenrod City Gym and I finally challenged the Gym trainers inside. I wandered around the Clefairy-shaped Gym and I headed out once more in order to heal my Pokemon before I challenged Whitney. Upon arrival at the Gym, I headed to the back of it and I challenged Whitney there. I used my Bayleef against her Clefairy and I was able to defeat it with Razor Leaf. I used Bayleef against Whitney's Miltank as well, but only to use Poisonpowder against it. I then switched to my Geodude and I battled Whitney's Miltank with that. I defeated Miltank eventually and I obtained the Plain Badge and Attract TM after Whitney got over her temper tantrum. I left the Gym and I picked up the Squirtbottle from the local flower shop and I saved the game outside.

Just passed the first gym on my SS nuzlocke, looking pretty good so far with my quilava.
    Friend Codes -

Pokemon X - 0834-2428-7190 - Name: Sage
    Safari - Panpour, Frogadier & Wartortle.

Pokemon Pearl ~ 2323 0057 2065 - Name: Three

I started with Totodile on my Soulsilver game and have made my way through the first two routes. Now going back to new bark town to investigate the "stolen" pokémon and then continue on to violet city.
    I really need something to put here.

I left the Goldenrod City flower shop after obtaining the Squirtbottle, and I visited the Pokemon Center and swapped Pokemon. I headed out of the city after I visited the Day Care on Route 34. I arrived at a gatehouse and I spoke to the guard there. He wanted me to deliver a letter to someone, so I obtained the Spearow carrying the letter and I traveled north toward National Park. I battled trainers along Route 35 and I eventually arrived at the tall grass portion of the route and I battled against wild Pokemon. After catching a Nidoran, I entered the gatehouse that led to National Park, but I went to the Pokeathlon first. I met Magnus outside and then I visited the Pokeathlon Dome. I wandered around there and after seeing everything, I went to National Park. I picked up the Quick Claw from a girl that was sitting, and I went to the tall grass. I saved the game after catching a wild Sunkern.

So after a fun normal SS runthrough, I decided to use this game as my first nuzlocke!
    As of now, I have 4 deaths (Zubat, Gastly, Togepi, and then recently my Quilava after having no deaths for around 4 badges), and 7 badges. I am about to go into Radio Tower. So close to the Elite 4!
    My team is as follows:
    Marshmalow the Ampharos lv. 33
    SpeedDemon the Slowpoke lv. 31
    Scotteh the Vulpix lv. 29
    Chop Chop the Machamp lv. 29
    Rocky the Golem lv. 27
    Tyson the Pidgeotto lv. 27
    Last edited by zwgiantsfan; 7th June 2013 at 11:43 PM.

NEW WIFI OU TEAM!!

FC: 1378-7035-2596
    PO: zwgiantsfan

CURRENT Emerald Nuzlocke: (6 Badges, 1 Death)
    CURRENT Soulsilver Nuzlocke: (7 Badges)

Shiny Pokemon FOR Trade:
    (lv. 38 T)
    DWFs: (extremespeed)

I battled some trainers in the tall grass around National Park, then I headed over to the gatehouse that led to Route 36. I arrived there and I picked a Blue Apricorn off a tree, and I battled a few more trainers. I made my way east, but the path that led to Ecruteak City was blocked by a Sudowoodo. I used the Squirtbottle that I obtained in Goldenrod City and the Sudowoodo attacked. I caught it in a Great Ball after weakening it, then I visited Violet City and I swapped Pokemon on the PC there. I headed back to Route 36 and I went north to Route 37. I battled against a Psychic-class trainer, two Beauties, and some Twins and then I caught a wild Stantler in the tall grass. I picked a Black, Blue and Red Apricorn from some trees as well and then I finally arrived in Ecruteak City. I visited the Pokemon Center upon arrival, and I met Bill there. He returned to his home in Goldenrod City and I saved.

Im currently on my way to the elite four. Just left out of tohjo falls walked a bit further up to the bridge where I battled a trainer. my current line up:
    Sniper(pidgeot) lvl 39
    Striker(Raichu) lvl 39
    Smoke(Houndoom) lvl 38
    Bonethug(Marowak) lvl 39
    Hydro(Feraligatr) lvl 40
    Umbreon(umbreon) lvl 39

I know I have two dark types on my team which is not good against the fighting type champ in the elite four. Im thinking about raising up dratini before the elite four but dont know whether I really want to spend the extra time to do it. Btw, a great training spot for leveling up your pokemon is in the route just south of the safari zone (cant remember the route number). I go there and battle tauros which give you about 700exp points which was helpful in raising my Marowak to fight jasmine against her magnetmites and then had my Feraligatr finish off steelix.

I healed my Pokemon at the Ecruteak City Pokemon Center and then I went back outside. I visited some places around town including the Poke Mart and some houses. I obtained the Dowsing Machine in one of the houses and then I headed north to the Burned Tower where Gym Leader Morty was. I met Eusine and Morty inside, then my rival appeared and I battled against him. I used my Geodude against his Gastly, then my Pidgeotto against Zubat. I used Wooper against his Quilava after that and my Bayleef against his Magnemite. I battled two Firebreathers inside the Burned Tower as well and then I went down to the basement. I found the Legendary Beasts down there, and they fled upon seeing me. I saved.

First Post, Here we go!

Pretty much took down the gym at Cianwood with ease thanks to my Slowpoke (Slophie). Went back to the Lighthouse in Olivevine to heal Amphy mainly so I could go to the Cliff Route....
    Caught a Timid Farfetchd with the Stick item! Very pleased to use it as my 4th team member. Currently training up my pokemon to nice levels for Jasmine.

Quilava: lv 32 (Jalapeno)
    Jumpluff: lv 33 (Cotton)
    Slowpoke: lv 33 (Slophie)
    Farfetch'd: lv 28 (Peking)

I left the Burned Tower after the Legendary Beasts left and after I used the Dowsing Machine thing to find items in the basement. I headed to the Pokemon Center and I healed my Pokemon there. I then went east to Route 42 and I encountered a Hiker as I went into Mt. Mortar. I obtained the Strength HM from him and then I wandered around the cave a little bit in order to do some training. The Pokemon inside weren't that strong though, so I gave up on training there quickly and decided to head back to the Burned Tower. I caught a Magmar inside as well as a Koffing, and I worked on training the Magmar. I visited National Park and did some training there and I ultimately spent 45 minutes training my entire team before heading back to Ecruteak City in order to challenge the Gym. I battled against the Gym trainers inside and I beat their Ghost-type Pokemon. Then I saved the game outside.

Started a new game on Soul Silver a few days ago and have made a fair bit of progress thus far. I'm currently in the midst of the Team Rocket plot and have just defeated my rival in the underground. I've been completing a few of the 'sub-quests' too, and have spent a good portion of the day taking part in the Pokeathlon. I've cleared all the preset records so far, including the hidden ones for all but the Pennant Capture, so I reckon I'll catch a few more Pokemon who have high Skill stats and then try again. My team's pretty much complete now, except Patrice who I intend to trade soon to evolve into Slowking. I originally had a Swords Dancing-Focus Punching Ledian in her spot, but she was ridiculously underwhelming even at +6 and Adamant Nature, so she had to go. Most their movesets have been boosted in Platinum a bit through tutoring, and in the case of Brooke, breeding (her father was my Rhyperior from HG, hence the OPness of EQ/Megahorn.) Oh and I've also been obtaining Shiny Leaves for all of them - each have two at the moment.

Cody ♂ [36]
    Lava Plume, Sunny Day, Solarbeam, Focus Blast

Cameo ♀ [36]
    Ice Punch, Taunt, Night Slash, Brick Break

Oscar ♂ [36]
    Swords Dance, Seed Bomb, Dig, Headbutt

Indigo ♀ [36]
    Surf, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Ice Shard

Brooke ♀ [37]
    Return, Hypnosis, Earthquake, Megahorn

Patrice ♀ [36]
    Curse, Belly Drum, Aqua Tail, Zen Headbutt

Obviously I have two Water-types on my team but I've tried to differentiate them by making one specially orientated and the other physical. I'm just not sure whether to stick to the set-up I have, since Slowking has much better Special Attack than Physical whereas Lapras has equal offenses. The only thing that's stopping me switching them is their already decent movesets. Both have natures that would facilitate either Physical or Special. Any help would be much appreciated.

I returned to the Ecruteak City Gym after I healed my Pokemon, and I challenged Morty at the back of the Gym. I used my Pidgeotto against Morty's Gastly and I beat it easily with Gust attack, then I used my Flaaffy against Morty's first Haunter. I defeated Haunter with Shock Wave, then I used my Magmar against Gengar. That battle lasted a while and I had to heal Magmar with a Super Potion after it got hit by Gengar's Shadow Ball attack, but I eventually beat it and all that remained was Morty's second Haunter. I used my newly evolved Quagsire against it and I defeated Haunter with a couple of Water Gun attacks. I obtained the Fog Badge and a TM from Morty afterwards and I saved the game outside the Gym.

Quote Originally Posted by Crobat_Curse View Post
    Obviously I have two Water-types on my team but I've tried to differentiate them by making one specially orientated and the other physical. I'm just not sure whether to stick to the set-up I have, since Slowking has much better Special Attack than Physical whereas Lapras has equal offenses. The only thing that's stopping me switching them is their already decent movesets. Both have natures that would facilitate either Physical or Special. Any help would be much appreciated.
    Out of the three water types you can get (Slowbro, Slowking and Lapras) I'd go with Slowbro, or, since you apparently like Slowking more, Slowking. The reasoning being the following: you now have 2 weaknesses to Fighting (on the team without the water types), and zero resists. The same goes for Rock. Adding a Lapras would add another Fighting and Rock weakness, whereas adding a Slowbro/Slowking would give you a resist. The only downside of doing the latter is that you'll have another Pokémon weak to Bug, but since those moves are rarely used and not overly powerful, it's not as much a problem as the more common Fighting and Rock moves.
    Then another thing. Slowking is almost the same as Slowbro, only difference is between the defences. The advantage of Slowbro is that he can boost both his Special Attack and Special Defence via Calm Mind, whilst having a decent Defence already, whereas Slowking doesn't really have a way to boost its Defence, aside from Iron Defence, which doesn't help any of its attacking stats. It does learn Nasty Plot though, but seeing as his base Speed stat is only 30, you'd rather have some decent defences..

Then, to let this post be something that belongs here other than just me talking about a team.
    At the same time I started breeding for my teams on Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, I did the same for HeartGold and SoulSilver.
    I just played a bit on my HeartGold game and I've just gotten my first badge. The fight was somewhat intense, due to Psychic missing a few times, even after only one Sand-Attack... Mr.Mime eventually hung in there with only 1 HP left.
    The one good thing about HeartGold and SoulSilver is the fact that after getting your first badge, all Pokémon up to lvl 20 will obey without question. That sure is different from Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, and one difference I like.
    Anyway, I'll play SoulSilver after I've done some more homework, and then I'll double back on both games and catch all the Pokémon I don't have, which is quite a few...

HeartGold
    Jolly [11]
    Scratch, Waterfall, Ice Punch, Dragon Dance
    Modest [8]
    Thunderbolt, Flash Cannon, Signal Beam, Metal Sound
    Timid [10]
    Psychic, Shadow Ball, Energy Ball, Calm Mind
    Adamant [11]
    Fake Out, Brick Break, Rock Slide, Tackle
    Last edited by Emeraldfan; 19th June 2013 at 2:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Emeraldfan View Post
    Out of the three water types you can get (Slowbro, Slowking and Lapras) I'd go with Slowbro, or, since you apparently like Slowking more, Slowking. The reasoning being the following: you now have 2 weaknesses to Fighting (on the team without the water types), and zero resists. The same goes for Rock. Adding a Lapras would add another Fighting and Rock weakness, whereas adding a Slowbro/Slowking would give you a resist. The only downside of doing the latter is that you'll have another Pokémon weak to Bug, but since those moves are rarely used and not overly powerful, it's not as much a problem as the more common Fighting and Rock moves.
    Then another thing. Slowking is almost the same as Slowbro, only difference is between the defences. The advantage of Slowbro is that he can boost both his Special Attack and Special Defence via Calm Mind, whilst having a decent Defence already, whereas Slowking doesn't really have a way to boost its Defence, aside from Iron Defence, which doesn't help any of its attacking stats. It does learn Nasty Plot though, but seeing as his base Speed stat is only 30, you'd rather have some decent defences..
    Yeah, I opted for Slowking since I've already used Slowbro in Fire Red. Thanks for all your help. Although I don't think I made it clear that I was intending to keep both Lapras and Slowpoke on the team, I just wasn't sure which role to assign to each (i.e Physical/Special attacker.) Honestly, I'm not too bothered about my team weaknesses since this is solely ingame and I tend to just go for Pokemon I like. Besides, Leafeon is EVd quite heavily in Defence so he can usually sponge Fighting/Rock-type moves on the Physical side (and he has 130 base Defence to boot.) Oh and Slowking does learn Curse to boost his Defence, which is the set I'm currently running. Your Nasty Plot idea does sound tempting though, I might opt for it and change Lapras into a DD sweeper (it would require me using EV berries but eh, I have a ton of them in Platinum.) Again, thanks for the help.

Anyways, I've not progressed too much since my last update. I defeated Clair; she wasn't too difficult. Patrice managed to set-up against one of her Dragonair and proceed to maim her team with Avalanche and Zen Headbutt. I then traded to her Platinum so she would evolve. I also spent hours playing Voltorb Flip trying to get enough coins for a Wide Lens, which I gave to Patrice since Aqua Tail and Zen Headbutt insisted on missing at the most inappropriate moments despite 90% accuracy. I've now just defeated the Kimono Girls and am about to tackle the Whirl Islands quest.

Cody ♂ [42]
    Modest
    Lava Plume, Sunny Day, Solarbeam, Focus Blast

Cameo ♀ [42]
    Naughty
    Ice Punch, Whirlpool (will be changed ), Night Slash, Brick Break

Oscar ♂ [42]
    Jolly
    Swords Dance, Seed Bomb, Dig, Strength

Indigo ♀ [42]
    Bashful
    Surf, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Ice Shard

Brooke ♀ [42]
    Adamant
    Return, Hypnosis, Earthquake, Megahorn

Patrice ♀ [42]
    Relaxed
    Curse, Aqua Tail, Zen Headbutt, Avalanche

I restarted my SoulSilver game yesterday at about noon, and I'm already about 7-9 hours in! I'm surprised at how much I got through in a day (3 badges! Whitney was giving me he**, as I had to face her 3 times. Blah!), and I'm pondering who should be on my team. Right now, I have two Pokémon ( Quilava and Eevee ) confirmed, and am currently training the latter on the trainers I skipped. Luckily, she was female! She's strong enough to hold her own now, and is beating a Firebreather's Magmar up as I type. Level seventeen! Going to evolve her into an Espeon. I've put a Soothe Bell on her and given a massage today, and am hoping she will evolve soon. I was planning to evolve her at when she learns Bite, but I think I'll stick Shadow Ball on her instead. (Wait, this Firebreather has a SECOND Magmar? Frick...) It's hard to choose my next members, as I denied myself breeding more Eevees to make a team. I shall not abuse breeding!

Onto more important matters...What Water type should I get, and where can it be found? There are many choices. Starmie, Corsala, Kingler, Tentacruel, Poliwrath and Politoed, Lapras, etc. I'm not getting the Slow family or Vaporeon. Maybe Quagsire?
    Maybe a ground or rock. Quagsire can take up both Ground and Water with a bonus of Water Absorb, and I think it can use Ice Beam... Quagsire's the most likely contender.
    I plan to have a maximum of four pokemon by the E4, and get more Pokémon by Red. Can you guys help me?

Off to train my Eevee.

Tsume ♂ [29]
    Timid
    Headbutt, Quick Attack, Flame Wheel, Ember

Lunar ♀ [17]
    Hasty
    Tail Whip, Tackle, Helping Hand, Sand-Attack

If anyone can help me with moves, help is appreciated. I know how to do Lunar's, and I know a set move for Tsume (Lava Plume/Flamethrower), but I need help! Thank you all for reading (If you even do), and see you guys later!
    I stole your Pokémon layout, Crobat, hehe.
    If anyone knows the refrence to Tsume's name, tell me!
    Last edited by Storm Surge; 19th June 2013 at 7:14 PM.
    , the god of glitches

Quote Originally Posted by Crobat_Curse View Post
    Yeah, I opted for Slowking since I've already used Slowbro in Fire Red. Thanks for all your help. Although I don't think I made it clear that I was intending to keep both Lapras and Slowpoke on the team, I just wasn't sure which role to assign to each (i.e Physical/Special attacker.) Honestly, I'm not too bothered about my team weaknesses since this is solely ingame and I tend to just go for Pokemon I like. Besides, Leafeon is EVd quite heavily in Defence so he can usually sponge Fighting/Rock-type moves on the Physical side (and he has 130 base Defence to boot.) Oh and Slowking does learn Curse to boost his Defence, which is the set I'm currently running. Your Nasty Plot idea does sound tempting though, I might opt for it and change Lapras into a DD sweeper (it would require me using EV berries but eh, I have a ton of them in Platinum.) Again, thanks for the help.
    I'd use Slowking as a special attacker, its Special Attack is quite a bit higher than its Attack. Lapras' Attack and Special Attack are either about or exactly the same, not sure, and it can run Ice Shard/Waterfall/coverage.

I just found out that the team I'm using on SoulSilver doesn't need quite as much experience to gain some levels, so you'll see some difference already, even though I've progressed no further in SoulSilver than HeartGold.

SoulSilver
    Adamant [11]
    Seed Bomb, Tackle, PoisonPowder, Swords Dance
    Modest [10]
    Surf, Ice Beam, Psychic, Hypnosis
    Modest [9]
    Signal Beam, Shadow Ball, Quick Attack, Foresight
    Jolly [12]
    Brick Break, Rock Slide, Fire Punch, ThunderPunch
    Last edited by Emeraldfan; 19th June 2013 at 8:34 PM.

After defeating the First gym, I moved south down the union cave. I defeated all the trainers on my way and entered the cave there. On the way there chikorita evolved into a Bayleaf and inside the cave my Totodile evolved into a Croconaw. I exited the cave and arrived at Azelea Town. That is were I met up with Kurt and helped defeat team rocket in the Slowpoke well. Once that was delt with I challenged the 2nd gym. Which my quilava easily defeated. I healed my pokemon and defeated my rival.

Bayleaf Level 18
    -Reflect
    -Synthesis
    -Razor Leaf
    -Poison Powder

Quillava Level 20
    -Flame Wheel
    -Quick Attack
    -SmokeScreen
    -Ember

Croconaw Level 19
    -Bite
    -Scary Face
    -Rage
    -Watergun
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

I healed my Pokemon and wandered over to the Dance Theater. I battled against the Team Rocket grunt who was harassing a Kimono Girl there, and I obtained the Surf HM from a man inside afterwards. I taught Surf to my Quagsire and I headed out to the Pokeathlon Dome to participate in some events. I went back to Ecruteak City after that and I headed west to Route 38. I battled some trainers there and I also caught a wild Magnemite and Miltank. I picked a White Apricorn and then I headed to Route 39. I met Baoba the Safari Zone Warden there and I exchanged numbers with him. I went to MooMoo Farm and I fed some Oran Berries to the sick Miltank there, then I picked a Green Apricorn and saved the game.

Last night I caught some Pokémon that were only available during that time (Gastly, HootHoot, Spinarak) and this morning I also caught a Lebyda. During catching those Pokémon I also trained mine a bit, so that they were on par with the highest lvld teammember.

HeartGold
    Jolly [12]
    Scratch, Waterfall, Ice Punch, Dragon Dance
    Modest [12]
    Thunderbolt, Flash Cannon, Signal Beam, Metal Sound
    Timid [12]
    Psychic, Shadow Ball, Energy Ball, Calm Mind
    Adamant [12]
    Fake Out, Brick Break, Rock Slide, Tackle

SoulSilver
    Adamant [12]
    Seed Bomb, Tackle, PoisonPowder, Swords Dance
    Modest [12]
    Surf, Ice Beam, Psychic, Hypnosis
    Modest [12]
    Signal Beam, Shadow Ball, Quick Attack, Foresight
    Jolly [12]
    Brick Break, Rock Slide, Fire Punch, ThunderPunch

Well I did end up having to restart my soul silver game, again. So I'm deciding to do more of this. I know mot people don't read it but oh well. imma take this from a first person point of view.

I'm gold. Just chilling in my house in New Bark town, walk downstairs, mom gives me my bag...and some how magically gives me the power of saving and options, huh, who'd think moms had that power. Anyway she said Professor Elm was looking for me and that I should pay him a visit. Walk out of my house and get run into by a Marril. Oh look who it is it's[not Kris] Lyra...joy...I basically ignore her and walk to the lab, noticing a redhead about my age looking into the window.

Ow, jeash you didn't have to shove me like that...

I walk into the lab and greet Elm. Oh great, going on another one of his theories again I see. Oh, you want me to go to Mr. Pokemon's house...Alright I can do that, but I don't have a Pokemon...Seriously, you're going to let me have one! I walk over to the machine that he talks about and look at the three Pokeballs. I already know exactly who I want and pop open Cyndaquils Pokeball, grinning from ear to ear. I nickname him Solaris. Alright alright Professor i'm going. I run over to moms place to pick up my Pokegear, even though I know how to use it she explains anyway bless her heart. And were off!

I train up a bit, getting used to the whole battling thing. An old man gives me a tour and gives me a pair of running shoes, finally this game will start to be less tedious, and I thank him. He also gives me a map card, what a generous old man...almost too generous and creepy..erh...Either way I hurry the rest of the way up to Mr. Pokemon's house, seriously what's with that name, and get an Egg from him. Huh, I wonder what's inside this thing...

Is that..Professor Oak...Oh my gosh he's talking to me. He actually thinks I look good enough. I can't believe it, i'm holding my own Pokedex, wait till I tell everyone at home! I bid Mr.Pokemon farewell after he heals my Pokemon and Elm calls, saying someone broke into the lab and stole a Pokemon. Hmm...gee...I wonder who that could have been.

On my way back home I run into our thieving fiend . He took Totodile. I have a battle with him and amiss all the fighting manage to pick pocket his trainer card, god I love knowing how to do that. So...Silver's his name huh...Well then Silver, I feel were going to get along real well. I give him his card back after kicking his butt and take off back for the lab.

Once inside i'm mistaken for the criminal, jeash, thanks Elm for standing up for me...and Lyra I could have done this myself thanks. Anyway I tell the policeman his name and give the egg to the professor. My goodness is he having a blast over this, it kinda makes me a bit excited to. He gives me the idea of taking on the Gym challenge. I decide to go for it and run home to tell mom.

She's ok with it, surprisingly She wants to save some of my money for me, I agree and take off, my first steps on my journey to be a champion.

Lyra gives me a long tutorial on how to catch Pokemon...yeah yeah just give me some Pokeballs not Kris. I walk along and soon run into my first Pokemon. A level 2 Pidgey. I catch him and name him Marshal.

Along the way I hit my first trainer battle, youngster Joey. He goes on and on about his Ratata and I end up getting his number. I could have said no but I said yes for a cruel joke. Make my way to Violet City, both of my Pokemon are level 8 now.

Decide to hit up Sprout Tower first. I could use the experience and my Pokmon can wreck in here. By the time I get to the top both are at level 10. Marshal has learned Gust and Solaris has learned Ember. Oh look its Silver, am I going to have to kick your butt again. No, darn, ok, well see ya. I battle the elder and take my prize, the TM for flash.

After this I decide to take my Pokemon to the Gym and test them out. I face off against Falkner . Uhg the battle was long and hard, but we managed and I got the Zypher badge! I can't believe i'm holding my first gym badge.

I walk outside and Elm calls me, telling me he wants me to meet his assistant at the mart. Also come to find out mom used a bit of my money to buy me a super potion, thanks mom. Well the aide tells me he wants me to watch over this egg for Elm. I decide to do it and have a third member to the party.

Walking around for what felt like hours the Egg finally hatches and out pops a Togepi. I decide to name it Tri because of all the triangles it has on it.

Now i'm currently in a Pokemon center writing this all down. I'm about to take a break for now and rest. I'll soon start up again with my ragtag team of misfits.

Current team:
    Solaris Lv.13
    Quick Attack/Leer/SmokeScreen/Ember
    Marshal Lv.12
    Tackle/Sand-Attack/Gust
    Tri Lv.1
    Extrasensory/Growl/Charm

In Reserve:
    None yet

[Edit: 160th post, Giovanni rank get]
    Last edited by Dragoniss; 20th June 2013 at 11:15 PM.

NNID: Antagonistgreen | 3DS FC: 4727-5570-4170

Tumblr | Youtube | Twitch | Deviant Art | Miiverse
    Palletshipping | Cafemochashipping | Namelessshipping

I headed south on Route 39 after visiting MooMoo Farm, and I battled some trainers. I caught a wild Raticate and Tauros in the tall grass and then I arrived in Olivine City. I met my rival shortly after arriving and I was told that Jasmine wasn't at her Gym. I visited the local Pokemon Center and I healed my Pokemon there. I wandered around and I visited other houses around the city and then I headed to the Glitter Lighthouse to find Jasmine after stocking up on items at the Poke Mart. I started to climb the tower and I had to battle my way to the top. I continued climbing until I found Jasmine at the top. I spoke with her and she said that she wanted the SecretPotion for her sick Ampharos. I saved before leaving.

Started back out onto my journey, team in toe when I received a call from the professor asking if I could come down and let him see Tri. I decided, i'm still in Violet City, it's the perfect time. So we ran back down, I trained him up on some of the wild Pokemon that appeared and made it back. In return for coming all the way back he gave mean Everstone. Well that's knda awesome...but I don't know who i'd be using it on. I stopped in to say hi to mom and trekked back to Violet City and headed down Route 32.

On said route I ran into a level 6 female Bellsprout, decided to name her Bell and made her an official member. Defeated most of the trainers along the route and, well look what happened. Solaris evolved! HURAY, My first evolution! Some weird guy offered me a slowpoke tail for an absurd amount of money and then made fun of me for not having that amount, jeash, I wouldn't want it anyway that's disgusting. I then picked up an old rod from a fisherman in a Pokemon Center.

Soon I found myself standing before Union cave, thanking Arceus that I picked up Bell. If I wouldn't have I would have had problems. I made it through without a hitch, picking up a few items along the way.

Managed to break out of the cave and into the rain, adding a few numbers to my Pokegear and heading up to Azela Town. Before that though I noticed two men talking, one of them in black clothes with an R on the front spewing things about being a member of Team Rocket then blocked the slowpoke well. Upon talking to the townspeople I found out that Team Rocket has been cutting off slowpoke tails and selling them for high prices, explains the man I saw earlier. I was then pointed in the direction of Kurt, the ball master.

I popped into Kurts hut and as soon as I got there he was gone, moves fast for an old man. I ran to catch up with him at the slowpoke well to find that he had hurt himself from pushing the rocket member down. Well serves you right for rushing into things.

Took care of the three rocket grunts and faced off with the leader of this operation, Proton. Solaris, even through confusion, took down his Zubat without even trying. Then I brought Marshal against his Koffing, and even though being poisoned managed to withstand long enough to take him out. Upon beating him I learned a bit more information about Team Rocket disbanding three years ago, but they are now trying to reform and become who they were. Well I guess I know who I need to take down now.

After running the rockets out of the well Kurt came along, taking the injured slowpoke and me back to his hut where he continued to shed more light on the story. About the boy who defeated the rockets three years ago, Red, sounds like a tough adversary, I wonder if I will ever meet up with him. Either way Kurt gave me a fast ball and Proceeded to talk to me about turning Apricorns into Pokeballs. I got his phone number and made my way back to the Pokemon Center to heal.

Now to take on the Gym. Upon entering I am greeted with a bunch of mazes, I beat all the gym trainers with ease, getting Solaris up a few levels before taking on Bugsy.

Bugsy starts out right away with the big guns, sending out Scyther, I choose Solaris and the fight goes fairly well, managing to get a burn and just widdle him down the rest of the way. Out comes Metapod and I switch to Marshal for an easy KO. Keep Marshal in on Kakuna, of course he gets poisoned by Poison Sting, it always happens, but the Pokemon goes down and victory is ours! I earn the hive badge and TM89 U-turn. After this we make a speedy get away for another Pokemon center visit.

As we go to make out way out of town, look who it is, our good buddy Silver. How've ya been ding pal. Well seems as though you want to fight and who am I to say no. He starts out with Ghastly and I start out with Marshal. He ended up using curse and killing himself, gee...that's smart Silvy...Marshal hit level 17 and wanted to learn whirlwind but I didn't let him. Next came out Crocanaw so I switched over to Bell and managed to put him to sleep and basically took him out without being touched, even with being 4 levels lower. Bell hit level 15 and wanted to learn PoisionPowder but I opted out of it. Zubat came out and Bell put him to sleep as well and I switched to Solaris during the time I had. Sadly Solaris got confused, but came through in the end with the finishing blow.

He continued to go on about how I was weak and a wimp and stormed off. Alright, see ya later Silver. I made my way back to the Pokemon Center realizing that I was going to be in this town for one more night. Tomorrow we set our for Ilex forest.

Current Team:
    Solaris Lv.17 [m]
    Quick Attack/Leer/SmokeScreen/Ember

Bell Lv.15 [f]
    Vine Whip/Growth/Wrap/SleepPowder

Marshal Lv.17 [m]
    Tackle/Sand-Attack/Gust/Quick Attack

Tri Lv.7 [m]
    Extrasensory/Growl/Charm/Metronome
    Last edited by Dragoniss; 21st June 2013 at 10:36 AM.

NNID: Antagonistgreen | 3DS FC: 4727-5570-4170

Tumblr | Youtube | Twitch | Deviant Art | Miiverse
    Palletshipping | Cafemochashipping | Namelessshipping

I headed down the Glitter Lighthouse in Olivine City using the elevator this time, and I visited the local Pokemon Center and I swapped Pokemon there. I headed out to Route 40 afterwards and I Surfed once I had arrived at the shore. I Surfed toward Cianwood City, but visit I had to battle against Swimmers along the route. I also had to deal with wild Tentacool that appeared every three seconds since I didn't have any Repels on me. I continued to Surf around the route and I passed the Whirl Islands in the middle of the sea. I eventually arrived in Cianwood City and I quickly visited the local pharmacy in order to obtain the SecretPotion. I healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center after that and saved.

Page 339 of 376 FirstFirst ... 239289329335336337338339340341342343349 ... LastLast