Page 344 of 374 FirstFirst ... 244294334340341342343344345346347348354 ... LastLast
Results 8,576 to 8,600 of 9342

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

Reyes' Journey, Part 74

Reyes, after defeating the Johto League, headed immediately to the Pokeathlon Stadium for the Semi-Final Round of the Pokeathlon. Reyes was qualified for the Speed, Power, Stamina, and Jump Course

Round 4, Course 1: Speed
    Reyes was able to win, and Reyes can go to the Final Round in the Speed Course!

Round 4, Course 2: Power
    Reyes came close in 2nd place, but Reyes couldn't get the win, so he wasn't able to qualify for the Final Course.

Round 4, Course 3: Stamina
    Reyes, after feeling broken-hearted in losing the Power Course, stayed up late that night, and when Reyes woke up late, he switched around the teams for the Jump Course and the Stamina Course, and the Jump Course Pokemon competed in the Stamina Course. But, surprisingly, Reyes was able to win, and qualify for the Final Stamina Round!

Round 4, Course 4: Jump
    Reyes had to construct a new team for the Jump Course as his previous team wasn't eligible to participate. But Reyes still won, and he was ready for the Final Jump Round!

Now that the Final Rounds are coming up soon, Reyes decided to head to Olivine City and try out the new Battle Frontier that had recently opened up, and Reyes will test his skills against Trainers around the world!

Team

Lv. 46 Lv. 49

Lv. 46 Lv. 45

Lv. 45 Lv. 45

Lv. 36 Lv. 36
    - National Pokedex Completion Date- 3/12/13 (Thanks EpiK SauCe!)

FC: 5129-0492-5213

Well! After exploring all the Strenght-needing places and caves I could reach it was time to go to the Lake of Rage. I didn't need to stop any evil plans by Team Rocket there (I had remembered that there would be something like that coming up) so I battled the trainers, explored the places and caught the Red Gyarados! It was female and I named her Ruby. After that, I met Lance and now it was time to stop those evil plans. I fought Team Rocket at their well-hidden (not) hideout. Lance and I saved the day as usual and after that I rolled around a bit and trained my Quilava in order to beat Pryce. I also collected apricorns, grew berries, played Voltorb Flip (I finally somehow realized the idea and now I'm somewhat hooked to it... and I used to hate it!) etc. After my Quilava reached Lv34 and didn't evolve (I had remembered he would evolve then) I grew bored to training and decided to go against the Teacher of Winter's Harshness, Pryce.

I've always liked Pryce. You don't really see old men like him as Gym Leaders nowadays. He even has a cane. Like Dr House. And he's truly evil in some Pokémon manga. Awesome! I don't like his GYM that much. Always hated those ice-gliding floors. But since I've struggled with them so many times, I reached Pryce easily. And I even beat him easily! I had remembered him being MUCH harder but no, he was easy! His toughest Pokémon was only Lv34 Piloswine and my team took all down easily. Nicely earned Glacier Badge was mine along TM Hail. But after that professor Elm called and told me about the weird things going on at the radio. I listened and heard Team Rocket on the air! So it was time to travel back to Goldenrod City to stop their evil plans!

At Goldenrod, the Team didn't let me in the tower until I nicked one cool uniform from the underground but blast it, my rival Adam ruined the great plan! Oh well, it was time to kick some Rocket's *** at least for training purposes! The team had conquered the tower rather effectively and I couldn't even reach the top so I had to return to the underground and one more secret hideout. At there, my rival challenged me for a long time and I beat him rather easily. He didn't even have fully-evolved started like I had. Well, after that he left (probably to find Lance again?) and I had to kick some more Team Rocket ***. Eventually I found the director and continued up to the tower.

At the tower I found and fought some other Rocket's administrators (and found out that Ariana, my character from FireRed had turned to be Rocket's executive or something! That's disappointing... [as you probably didn't realize, I named my character in FR Ariana. Surprised to found evil Rocket named that as well!]) and finally I found their new leader, Archer, who tried to contact Giovanni with radio waves. Too bad that I beat him as well and stopped Team Rocket's evil plans.

I have to say that the actual storyline in this game is very short and shallow even though there is much more to explore than there is in many other Pokémon games. But they should have come up with something more interesting at least for a storyline. But oh well, it's a remake and the mistake was made in 2000 anyway... Though this is only my opinion.

After beating Team Rocket I could finally head East from Mahogany Town so I went there, beat the trainers and entered Ice Path - and returned soon since I needed Strenght. I also managed to capture Tangela, my hardest capture in this game so far! I returned to the icy cave and caught some Ice Pokémon (but not all, my team is about too strong and they just knock off all the Pokémon around Lv20 with only one attack) and eventually found my way out (after too many of those notorious icy puzzles, ARGH!) of the cave and arrived Blackthorn City. Not my favourite city in the game, but I explored it carefully and decided to train a bit more before encountering Clair. So I went down left side of the route leading down to Blackthorn and fought trainers and found items. And that's where I roughly are right now.

Current Team
    Anthony Lv36
    Cassie Lv36
    Elyon Lv37
    Blaise Lv37
    Tyrion Lv37
    Greene Lv35

ALRIGHT! Last time we beat Clair after 3 annoying Critical Hits in a row from her. This game... Anyways, we did the stupid dragon quiz where we didnt have a spot in our team so we couldnt get Dratini. Oh well, not like I cant get one in Leaf Green... or W2... or later in the game... Anyways, we got the 8th badge! Then, I decided to explore Johto. For the first time in history, someone went in the Dark Cave! Haha just kidding, but yeah I explored it and was happily surprised to find False Swipe there! Then, it was time for Union Cave. And afterwards, Mt Mortar! Yay, all good! I then realized, damn Elm called me like weeks ago about something with the Kimono Girls! So I flew there, where I found them all rotting, stinking... pretty much dying. They were there for ages. So, I obviously battled and beat them since they were... dying... I then got to battle Ho-oh... IT WAS TIME!!!! IT'S NOW OR NEVER!!! I had to restart so MANY times because the ****er wouldn't stay in the ball. I saw this youtuber catch Lugia in 10 Ultra Balls, and for me it took over 100 Ultra Balls (in between resets), like 50 Dusk Balls, 30 Poke Balls and 30 Great Balls! NEVER AGAIN!!!! I finally caught it and was like TO HELL WITH IT YOU'RE BEING BOX'D I'M DONE WITH YOUR BS! I didn't even nickname it to show him how I hated it. Freaking bird.

I then decided to continue my dream and stop procrastinating, so I continued through the Tohjo falls without my dear Slowking ;( But don't worry, I know you will shine at least 3 times in the E4. I went through all trainers, raising levels to around 43. I beat Silver easily, and then... E4! So with Slowking back due to not needing Waterfall, and knewing it was gonna shine in 3 battles because I'm a psychic and so is he, I went in Will's room. WARNING: Gengar and Victreebel will be almost useless in here = whole E4

This wasn't one of the battles. Instead, Honchkrow and Typlosion got to shine here. Like, legitimately legit shine. And Hitmonlee also beat Jynx.

Then Koga. Slowking felt like the battle #1 was approaching... so I sent him in. After using Nasty Plot 3 times and Curse 4 times, Confusion swept everything. Nice job Slowking.

Now Bruno. Slowking felt the rush wasn't over, so it was time for battle #2. Once again, he set up 3 Nasty Plots and 4 Curses... and he Confusion'd away.

Karen. Oh Karen. That annoying Umbreon. Hitmonlee failed so many moves because of Double Team... but finally hit with Hi Jump Kick! Then Gengar beat something, Hitmonlee beat more stuff, so did Typlosion, etc. Except for Victreebel. ;(

LANCE!! Slowking didn't like Lance's attitude, and how he pretty much was a major hacker and hacked three freaking Dragonites, it was time to show him real power. Real Pokemon power. No hacks, just Slowking. And it began... Slowking VS Gyarados. Probably the hardest one... But we set up 3 Nasty Plots and 6(!!!) Curses. So... Confusion OHKO'd it. Then Thunder Dragonite. Confusion OHKO'd it (even though we took a crit Thunder, we didn't die). Then Blizzard Dragonite. Thunder OHKO'd it. Then Aerodactyl. Surf OHKO'd it. Then Charizard. Surf OHKO'd it. Finally, the biggest of the hacks... The level 50 Dragonite, against a level 45 Slowking... One Confusion... good bye, Dragonite.

Lesson to learn: You can sweep through the E4 with Slowking alone. And also, don't hack and stuff.

Oh I also went to Kanto and beat the Surge and saw Suicune...

Team:

Capt. Brave| Yumi | Ghost

Woody | King | Gangsta

I went to Karen's room after I beat Bruno and I used my Ampharos against her Murkrow and I beat it with Thunder. I then used Magmar's Flamethrower against Vileplume and then Pidgeot's Fly against Gengar. I used Meganium against Karen's Umbreon and I beat it with Petal Dance. All that remained was Houndoom and I used my Pidgeot against it. After I beat Karen I headed to the last room and I battled against Lance. I used Ampharos against Gyarados, then I switched to Jynx when Lance used his first Dragonite. I defeated it with Blizzard, then I used Jynx against Lance's second Dragonite. Blizzard missed the first time, but the second attempt defeated it. I used Ampharos against Lance's Charizard and Aerodactyl afterwards and then all that was left was Lance's final Dragonite. Jynx came through with another Blizzard attack and I won the battle against Lance.

Reyes' Journey, Part 75

Reyes' spent a great deal of time at the Battle Frontier, as the place was booming with strong Trainers. Wherever Reyes went, being a 3-time member of the Hall of Fame sounded like a major accomplishment; here, it's only a minor acheivement. Many of the Trainers at the Battle Frontier have entered the Hall of Fame 5 or even 6 times. Reyes had his work cut out for him, but he was excited to battle. Reyes took Illumise on a stroll on Beautiful Beach, and Reyes also caught a Sunkern!

Reyes first tried the Battle Hall, where one Pokemon challenges Pokemon of every type. Reyes entered Ambipom, and Ambipom was able to defeat all 10 Ranks of Fighting Types and the 1st Rank of Steel type. However, Ambipom only managed to get to the 6th Ghost Rank before an unknown Pokemon (named Drifblim) defeated Ambipom with a powerful Air Cutter.

Reyes then tried the Battle Tower, where the Tower Tycoon Palmer fights. With his team Reyes got through the 7th and 14th Matches just fine. Bellossom's Petal Dance was a force to reckon with, and Primeape's Cross Chop demolished anyone in their way. Ninetales and her Confuse Ray and Will-o-wisp were of great help too. However, Reyes fell to a Veteran Trainer and his Magmar and Gorebyss in the 17th Match. Reyes wanted to challenge the Tower again, but the Final Round of the Pokeathlon was about to start.

Reyes headed over to the National Park, and as he prepared for his last three rounds of the Pokeathlon, he trained Manectric and Weezing to be a little bit stronger with the wild Pokemon. But the final round was underway, and Reyes was ready!

Final Round, Course: Speed
    Reyes had stiff competition with a Bird Catcher and his Dodrio, but Reyes came out on top, and Ambipom, Girafarig, and Electrode won the Speed Medal and entered the Record Hall!

Final Round, Course: Stamina
    Reyes, without hardly using these Pokemon in a Pokeathlon before, surprisingly did very well. So well that Exeggcutor, Marowak, and Weezing won, and entered the Record Hall!

Final Round, Course: Jump
    With Reyes' new Sunkern, he entered the Final Jump Round, and Sunkern didn't disappoint! Togetic, Primeape, and Sunkern won and entered the Record Hall!

Reyes, pleased that he won 3 of the 5 possible Courses, headed back to Olivine to challenge the Battle Tower again. But, Professor Rowan of the Sinnoh region met Reyes in Olivine, and he offered to take Reyes to Sinnoh as thanks for catching all the Pokemon for him back in Kanto. Reyes, pleased with the offer, agreed with the Professor, and instead of going to the Battle Frontier, Reyes headed to Canalave City, where a new beginning awaits for Reyes!

[Note: If you really want to follow Reyes' Journey, then it continues on the D/P/Pt Happenings Thread. Thank you for reading!]
    - National Pokedex Completion Date- 3/12/13 (Thanks EpiK SauCe!)

FC: 5129-0492-5213

I rematched the Elite Four, they were still using their level 40-50 teams. I came so close to beating Lance again but I forgot to revive a Pokemon that I could use to heal another. Oh well. My Dragonair finally evolved and now I can replace Fearow, my flying type, with something else. I'll probably go with a fighting type or a rock/ground type. Rhyperior sounds good at the moment.

I decided to capture a Manectric in the Safari Zone instead in memory of my Manectric from Ruby. The thing has a ridiculous special attack so that's good.

And SEVEN HELLS I just noticed a dead pixel about 6 pixels away from my character. It's so annoying because it is extremely bright red. Very noticeable.
    Last edited by ebevan91; 8th August 2013 at 1:41 AM.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

After getting registered in the Hall of Fame I arrived in my bedroom in New Bark Town. After speaking to my mom and depositing some money with her, I headed out to Professor Elm's lab. He gave me the S.S. Ticket that was allow me to ride the S.S. Aqua at Olivine City's port. I headed out after speaking with him and I flew to Goldenrod City first in order to swap Pokemon at the Day Care. I then flew to Olivine City and I went to the port. I met Professor Oak there and he upgraded my Pokedex into a National Pokedex. I boarded the S.S. Aqua after that and I battled some of the trainers on board. I wandered around afterwards in order to find the lost little girl. I found her in the captain's room and then I saved the game.

I finally started HG today, to do the Johto region, and the Kanto region.

Funnily enough, i had saved just before selecting your starter, which was cool. I picked Cyndaquil, and nicknamed him Kindling. He has a Lonely nature. For this runthrough, I will be trading my Pokemon across to Pearl, to teach them powerful TM and HM moves. I'm just in the mood to use Pokemon with strong moves, such as Cyndaquil with Overheat (an example, without revealing too much of my team). Just to let you know. Anyway, I trained to level 8, and ended up level 9 before I 2HKOed my Rival. I named him Silver, after being accused of stealing Kindling. I travelled to Violet City, and by this point Kindling was level 11. Bellsprout Tower was easy, and before long Kindling was a Quilava! The Elder accepted that my Quilava would destroy his weak Bellsprouts, and gave me the TM Flash.

Falkner was easy. A level 15 Quilava is nothing to scoff at, and Ember ended up 0HKOing Pidgey, and burned Pidgeotto, to give me the win! I obtained my Mystery Egg, and saved.

Team:

Kilndling the Loney Quilava, level 16 (Ember / Tackle / Quick Attack / Smokescreen)
    Trainer's info: Kindling is very powerful, probably because he's so over-levelled. His Ember is extremely powerful! I look forward to seeing what else my Quilava has to offer.
    Last edited by snivy trainer; 8th August 2013 at 3:29 PM.

Hey guys and girls !!

Last time I wrote in I was just making eggs ( for the 1st time ever) , hatching them , cave diving for items and training for RED.

I under leveled myself so the training for red grew old qwik and I couldn't wait to use my babies. I traded all my keepers over to my cousin and all my items worth keeping. And started over. This time using my main 4 and slaves. Plus my cousin is going to use my Mewtwo to make Red easier for the both of us. He has SS I have HG.
    My main 4 pokemon i traded over asap were
    Elekid lvl. 1
    Munchlax lvl. 1
    Vaporeon lvl. 1
    Magmar lvl. 15
    Aerodactyl lvl 20
    I started with Chikorita. She will see no action. I feel like a terrible trainer for it but only her and Togepi are in the pc.My aerodactyl is in the daycare with a ditto. Carrying an egg around now.

Pokemon X and Y feature " sky battles ". Jus wht I'm told. So I'm saving my aerodactyl for that game to be really PREHISTORIC LOL

Jus got my 4 th badge against the ghost trainer. MUNCHLAX of all people saved the day. Gengar could only put him to sleep not really hurt him and Munchlax licked him to death. Favorite battle so far both play thrus. Jus when you think you know wht to do lol

Rocksmashed everything in the ruins of alph to collect shards and etc. While my Oran berries grew for olivine. Olivine is tn !!

Thanks for reading.

Flipped on the DS , hit my registered Berry pots and bam 8 Oran berries ripe for the picking. Milktank here I come. I decided to train up my pokemon to lvl 30 before messing with the tower and the route to Cinnabar. Munchlax evolved at 25.
    Snorlax lvl 30 rest , snore , headbutt and lick
    Magmar lvl 30 firepunch , fireblast , confuse ray and faint attack
    Vaporeon lvl 30 surf , water gun , blizzard
    Elekid lvl 24 thundershock , thunder , low kick. That water path with the Tentacools are coming soon.

A friend started over on crystal so he sent over his Torterra and started with a Piplup and gave it to me to. So I'm making eggs of those two and have 2 turtwigs already with 1 egg. Starting on piplup now. Prolly do the 1st part of the tower tn.

I battled along Route 32 (a route I actually know the name of?), and Kindling grew to level 18. I skipped the trainers at Union Cave, mainly because Quilava can't really touch Onix and Geodude. I arrived in Azalea Town though, and went immediately to Kurt. He's well respected, and makes Poke Balls. How interesting. He decided to chase the 'Good samaritan', who was a Team Rocket Grunt, and fell into Slowpoke Well. How stupid. And why are there more Zubat then Slowpoke in Slowpoke Well? Honestly. I did, however, catch a Slowpoke, and named her Broking (will it be Slowbro, or Slowking? You don't know, bar Drummerdude and TheSirPeras). Why not a Slowqueen or a Slowsis? Why has a pink Pokemon got to be male? I don't understand Pokemon sometimes. Anyway, I traded them to Pearl, and taught them some new moves. I never knew Kindling could learn Brick Break though.

I challenged the Gym after beating up the Rockets. Quilava one shotted Scyther with a new move, Splash Overheat! Slowpoke then one shotted Metapod and Kakuna with Psychic. Rival Silver, however, was even easier. Ghastly and Zubat were 0HKOed by Psychic, and Croconaw was beaten by 2 Psychics. I then saved.

Team:

Kilndling the Lonely Quilava, level 21 (Flamethrower / Aerial Ace / Brick Break / Overheat)

Broking the Calm Slowpoke, level 21 (Calm Mind / Psychic / Surf / Ice Beam)

After finding the lost little girl aboard the S.S. Aqua ship, it arrived in Vermilion City. I headed north from the port toward the main city but I spotted Suicune before I arrived. It disappeared and I encountered Eusine who was still chasing after it. I visited the Vermilion City Pokemon Center and I healed my Pokemon there, then I headed over to the Poke Mart and I stocked up on items. I went to the Pokemon Fan Club and to other places of interest around town and I arrived at the Gym eventually. I cut down the tree that was blocking the path to the Gym and I battled the Gym trainers inside. I had to solve the Gym puzzle before I could challenge Surge though. That took a while but I eventually solved it and saved.

Short post today...

I travelled through Ilex Forest, and encountered one of the Cutting people. I captured his Farfetch'd, and obtained Cut, which I taught to a spare Rattata. I taught Ratatta Heabutt as well, and returned to Azalea Town. I collected my Friend Balls from Kurt, and went and Headbutted some trees, and found an Aipom. I captured the Aipom, and named her Handshake. I rushed through to Goldenrod, and up to the Route 35. I caught a second, higher levelled Ratatta, and used it to catch my third member- Yanma! I named him Speedy, and sent him and Handshake to Pearl, to be trained and to be taught new moves. I did so, traded back, and saved.

I'd like to say that has anyone found Yanma hard to find? I always find it rather easily. It took only a few random Pokémon to find one in this runthrough.

Team:

Kilndling the Lonely Quilava, level 21 (Flamethrower / Aerial Ace / Brick Break / Overheat)

Broking the Calm Slowpoke, level 21 (Calm Mind / Psychic / Surf / Ice Beam)

Handshake the Naughty Aipom, level 21 (Secret Power / Aerial Ace / Brick Break / Shadow Claw)

Speedy the Careful Yanma, level 21 (Silver Wind / Giga Drain / Shadow Ball / Psychic)

EDIT: I beat Whitney- Broking set up to +4 with Calm Mind, and Psychic was an 0HKO on Clefairy and a 2HKO on Miltank. Easy match. I trained some more, and headed to Ekruteak or whatever it's called. Beat my Rival, and trained on my way to the Lake of Rage. I then went back and beat Morty. Handshake 0HKOed Gastly and the 2 Haunters with Shadow Claw, and Kindling beat Gengar with a Flamethrower/Overheat combo. I then saved on Route 38. Team is level 27, bar Kindling who's level 26.
    Last edited by snivy trainer; 12th August 2013 at 1:35 PM.

I challenged Lt. Surge at the Vermilion City Gym and I used my Graveler against his first Electrode. I beat it with Earthquake, then I used Meganium against Lt. Surge's Raichu. After beating it with Petal Dance I switched to my Quagsire and I used it against Lt. Surge's second Electrode and Magneton. I defeated both with Earthquake and I used Graveler once more against Lt. Surge's Electabuzz and I also beat it with Earthquake. I obtained the Thunder Badge and a TM from Lt. Surge and I headed out. I healed my Pokemon at the Vermilion City Pokemon Center and I bought some items at the Poke Mart with the money I won at the Gym. I headed north to Route 6 and I started battling against the trainers there.

I left off breeding Torterra and piplup. Then bred a Serious nature , proud of it's power Larvitar. With rockslide and hyperbeam at lvl 1. I know hyperbeam not the best but lookout Pidgey !! Lol. I also bred a lvl 1 Smoochum.

Doesn't an ice/physic lvl 1 Smoochum sound fun for Platinum ??

I got Entei in the red with Snorlax and block. Then got Raikou in yellow. After I collected my masterball I caught Raikou with it !!! So stoked

Beat down the kimono girls with Snorlax alone. Except vaporeon I used Electivire.

Gonna trek my way up to the Elite 5.

I have only seen 1 Yanma in game and I train in almost everyspot. At one time or another.

I defeated all the trainers on Route 6 and I continued northward towards Saffron City. I made it through the gatehouse and I arrived at my destination. I healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center and then I wandered over to the Poke Mart in order to purchase some items there. I wandered around town and I collected the Psychic TM from Mr. Psychic's house and then I headed over to the Saffron City Gym in order to challenge it for the Marsh Badge. I started to battle against the Gym trainers inside and I also had to teleport around using those warp tiles. The whole process became even more tedious once I left to heal my Pokemon and returned only to have to find Sabrina's location again, but I saved before battling.

Just got an egg traded from a friend to solo a game. Turned out to be an Anorith which isn't a bad Pokemon to solo SoulSilver with.

Very shallow learnset but eat least it came with X-Scissor.

3DS FC: 3067 - 5438 - 9132

I challenged Gym Leader Sabrina to a battle inside the Saffron City Gym and I beat her Espeon with Ampharos's Signal Beam attack. Sabrina used Mr. Mime afterwards and I defeated it with Magmar's Fire Blast attack. All that remained was her Alakazam which I quickly dealt with Meganium, who defeated it with Petal Dance. I obtained the Marsh Badge and the Skill Swap TM and then I warped back to the Gym's entrance. I headed out to heal my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center, then I went west towards Celadon City. I arrived after passing through Route 7 and I visited the local Department Store upon arrival in the city. I purchased items, then I went to the Celadon Condominiums and I saved the game there.

I continued my training on Route 38, and arrived quickly at Olivine City. Lovely place. I climbed to the top of the Lighthouse, and found Jasmine tending to Amphy. The Lighthouse was a fantastic place to train, and my team grew several levels. Anyway, Jasmine required a potion from Cianwood, which was past the Whirl Islands. I travelled there, the Water Routes proving to be good spots to train most of my team, bar Kindling. I've noticed my team has become slightly weaker as the trainers Pokémon improved. Not too good, but there's always a sliver lining if you believe that stuff :P.

I got to Cianwood, and saw Suicune. Eusine appeared, and we battled. Yanma 1 shot Drowzee and Haunter with Shadow Ball, and Kindling beat Electrode with Overheat. I then saw the Gym, where Chuck was training. I used his Gym Trainers to level my team up to level 30-31, and then battled the Gym Leader. Broking set up to +4 with Calm Mind, and proceeded to sweep with Psychic. Easy, like all my gym battles. I obtained the SecretPotion from the Apothecary, and flew to Olivine on a random Zubat. I gave Jasmine her Potion, and Amphy got better. I then got a call from the Safari Zone guy, Baoba. I travelled there, and entered Cliff Cave. There, I captured a Misdreavus, who was unfortunately Male with a Brave Nature. Both bugged me, so I went and caught a female one. Luckily, she had a Timid Nature. I named her NecroGhost, and traded her to my Pearl version alongside another member of my team. I levelled NecroGhost up to level 32, like every other member of my team, and taught her Shadow Ball, Will 'O Wisp, Thunderbolt and Calm Mind. I gave her a spare Rare Candy I found earlier, and evolved her into a Mismagius. I then gave my second member I traded over a different item, and traded them back. I should say that Handshake evolved during the training.

My second traded member had been Broking, and I gave her the Kings Rock, which meant I had a Slowking. I then used the Rare Candy I gave NecroGhost to evolve Speedy into a Yanmega! Yanmega sounds awesome by the way. I battled Jasmine, and Kindling swept her team with Flamethrower/Overheat. I battled the Red Gyarados, and got the Red Scale which I then traded for an Exp Share. I arrived in Mahogany, and then saved.

Team:

Kilndling the Lonely Quilava, level 32 (Flamethrower / Aerial Ace / Brick Break / Overheat)

Broking the Calm Slowking, level 32 (Calm Mind / Psychic / Surf / Ice Beam)

Handshake the Naughty Ambipom, level 32 (Strength / Double Hit / Brick Break / Shadow Claw)

Speedy the Careful Yanmega, level 33 (Silver Wind / Giga Drain / Shadow Ball / AncientPower)

NecroGhost the Timid Mismagius, level 32 (Calm Mind / Will 'O Wisp / Shadow Ball / Thunderbolt)

My team is complete!

I was trekking my way up to the elite 4 and finally popped through the cave to the promised land. I then flew back into Johto to battle all the trainers that called for a rematch. Saw Entei again. No luck. My guys at the moment are like this.

Vaporeon lvl52 Blizzard, aurora beam , surf , bite
    Electivire lvl 48 Thunderpunch , discharge , shockwave
    Magmortar lvl 48 Lava plum , fire punch , faint attack , fireblast
    Snorlax lvl 49 body slam , crunch , rest , snore.
    Torterra lvl 49. Not mine jus bred him keeping around for muscle.
    Aerodactyl lvl 24 DF Designated Flyer

Gonna finish Kanto. Get snorlax up in lvls. I wanna save Electivire and Magmortar for X and Y with lava plume and discharge for the hordes. Thats why they so biased right now idk wht to do. Im so ready for platinum.

After speaking to the people at the Celadon Condominiums I headed out to the local Game Corner and I played the Voltorb Flip game for a little while until I got bored and left. I visited some other places of interest around Celadon City including the restaurant, and after swapping Pokemon at the Pokemon Center, I headed out to visit the Celadon Gym. I cut down the tree that was blocking the path to it and I entered. I had to carefully navigate around the garden-esque Gym and I battled several of Erika's Gym trainers inside. I left the Gym in order to heal some of my Pokemon and I returned to the Gym and I eventually found the correct path that would take me to Erika's spot. I saved the game before battling her.

I had stopped playing for awhile, started again today. Beat Whitney, now in the 4th Gym, using:

1. Mr. Krabs-Krabby
    2. Billy-Voltorb
    3. King-Slowpoke
    4. Blaze-Quilava
    5. Rocky-Graveler
    6. Jet-Pidgeotto
    Last edited by R2J; 17th August 2013 at 11:13 PM.
    *Credit to Omega Elegy*
    Credit to Inferno Productions

I finally challenged Erika at the Celadon City Gym and I used my Jynx against her Jumpluff. I defeated Jumpluff with Ice Beam and I used my Magmar against her Victreebel. After I defeated Victreebel with Flamethrower I used Magmar against Bellossom and Tangela and I defeated both with Fire Punch. Once that was over I obtained the Rainbow Badge from Erika as well as her Gym's TM and I left the Celadon Gym. I hurried to the Pokemon Center in order to swap Pokemon and I headed west towards Cycling Road in order to visit Fuchsia City to the south. I rode my Bike across the bridge and I battled some Bikers along the road. I eventually arrived at the southern entrance and I saved the game once I was in Fuchsia.

After beating the 4th gym, getting Surf, I went to lake of rage and caught Gyrodos, now in Team Rockets hideout. Then I'll be going for the 5th & 6th Badge

Credit to Inferno Production!

Page 344 of 374 FirstFirst ... 244294334340341342343344345346347348354 ... LastLast