Page 348 of 376 FirstFirst ... 248298338344345346347348349350351352358 ... LastLast
Results 8,676 to 8,700 of 9396

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

I got my eevee from Bill and named him Tsubasa, luckily I'm evolving him into umbreon because he has a jolly nature, I also beat my rival n the burned tower and got the surf hm which I taught to Johnny.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I arrived at Silph Co. and I spoke to Steven Stone inside. He said I could have a Hoenn region Starter Pokemon so I chose Torchic. I went to the Pokemon Center in order to deposit it for latter, then I headed south to Vermilion City. I rode on the S.S. Aqua and I battled against the trainers inside. I defeated them all and after resting in my cabin, the ship arrived in Olivine City. I visited the Battle Frontier to the west of town after arriving in Olivine, and I participated in some battles at the Battle Arcade. I defeated seven trainers in the second challenge, but I decided to take a break from that and battle at the Battle Tower a bit for a while instead. I defeated seven trainers there with my Raikou, Gengar and Lapras.

I evolved Tsubasa, my eevee into umbreon and battled some of the trainers in the Ekruteak gym. Now I need to get my team to lv 25.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Challenged the Elite 4 again, just to train my pokemon ... their currenly all on level 74

" You called me out upon the waters
    The great unknown, Where feet may fail
    And there I find You in the mystery
    In oceans deep, my Faith will stand ..."

The Five Region Challenge...

Part 2: Johto

Well, with imminent release of X & Y, I decided to give myself a challenge and see if I could beat the five regions in the month leading up to the release of X & Y. My rules are simple. Any Pokemon goes, apart from the starters and wherever possible I should try to use Pokemon I haven't used before or used very little before. In addition, every Pokemon must be nicknamed and each region must have theme for nicknames.
    Second up is Johto! The theme for my nicknames are Obscure Colours (NB: None of the Pokemon are actually the colours that I use for the nicknames - I just used them because I liked the sound of the names!) Here is my progress:

Johto - Day 1

+ Started a new game and picked a starter at random (Chikorita)
    + Named him Sarge in memory of my fallen Combusken in my Emerald Nuzlocke. :'(
    + Traveled to Mr. Pokemon's house and collected the mystery egg.
    + Beat my rival on the way with Sarge
    + Collected some Pokeballs and I was Ready!
    + Manipulated the time of my 3DS to get a Hoothoot (nicknamed Magenta)
    + Trained Magenta to Lv9
    + Traveled to Cherrygrove and then north to Violet City
    + Trained Magenta at the Sprout Tower and Violet City Gym
    + Trained Magenta to Lv15
    + Beat FAULKNER: Just! Pidgey fell to several Pecks, whilst I twice locked myself into Uproar, but still managed to faint Pidgeotto in spite of bloody annoying Roost. Magenta only had 1HP left! Zephyr Badge Get!
    + Collected the Togepi Egg
    + Was accosted by the Kimono Girl
    + Dashed south, avoiding all trainers to collect the Old Rod in the Route 32 Pokemon Centre.
    + Went north to the Ruins of Alph and after getting some Pokeballs, I FINALLY found a Poliwag in the water! It was nicknamed Azure.
    + Went to Route 32 and caught a Mareep, which I nicknamed Cyan.
    + Slowly trained everyone to Lv16!
    + Cyan EVOLVED into Flaaffy
    + Went south beating trainers to Union Cave
    + Got through Union Cave without much difficulty. Random encounters were annoying, though.
    + Healed up in Azalea Town
    + Swept Team Rocket at Slowpoke Well with Magenta destroying Proton's Koffing
    + Trained everyone up to Lv19, partly using the trainers in Bugsy's Gym.
    + Beat BUGSY: Cyan took a chunk of Scyther's health down before he U-Turned. Cyan defeated Metapod with Thundershock before Scyther defeated him with Quick Attack. Magenta avenged Cyan though with a couple of Pecks. Finally, after using Rain Dance and in spite of getting poisoned from Poison Sting, Azure Water Gunned Kakuna to death. Hive Badge Get!
    + Trained everyone to Lv20
    + Magenta EVOLVED into Noctowl
    + Beat my Rival in Azalea: Magenta put Gastly to sleep and then OHKOed him with a Crit Peck, before Zubat fell to Cyan and Thundershock. Finally, Azure used Rain Dance and two Water Guns with assisted rain were enough to defeat Quilava!
    + Saved the game

My current team:

Magenta - Noctowl Lv20
    Adamant (:/) Male
    Peck
    Roost
    Uproar
    Hypnosis

Azure - Poliwag Lv20
    Quirky Female
    Water Gun
    Rain Dance
    Hypnosis
    Doubleslap

Cyan - Flaaffy Lv20
    Timid Male
    Thundershock
    Tackle
    Cotton Spore
    Thunder Wave

Well that's it for now, but I'll keep playing and hopefully update later today. It's going well!
    Last edited by Shiny Espeon0429; 22nd September 2013 at 4:53 PM.
    The Five Region Challenge

Spoiler:- Regions:

I put SoulSilver version aside for the timing being and restarted HeartGold. I chose to play as the female character this time. I spoke to my mom downstairs, then I went to Professor Elm's lab to get my Starter Pokemon. I chose Cyndaquil because it's the most reliable Starter imo. I headed out afterwards but Professor Elm gave me his Pokegear number before I left town. I went to Cherrygrove City and I battled wild Pokemon along Route 29. I healed Cyndaquil at the Cherrygrove City Pokemon Center after obtaining the Running Shoes. I made my way to Mr. Pokemon's house to the north and when I got there I received the mysterious Egg from Mr. Pokemon. Professor Oak gave me the Pokedex and then I saved.

Another update! Done loads today so I'll rush through it asap, but I've only got one new team member. I'll have two new team members to train so I may not be as far along tomorrow but we'll see! Btw, if you missed my first update, I know the Pokemon are nothing like the colours of their nicknames, I just chose them because I liked the sound of the colours!

Johto - Day 2

+ Completed the Farfetch'd quest in Ilex Forest, collected HM01 - Cut
    + Taught HM01 - Cut to a HM Slave
    + Headed through Ilex Forest, taught Headbutt to Cyan.
    + Beat all trainers up to Goldenrod City.
    + Defeated everyone in the underground, collected the bike
    + Went to the Radio Tower and got the Radio Card, Whitney went to her gym
    + Trained on the trainers in Goldenrod Gym
    + Trained everyone to Lv25
    + Azure EVOLVED into Poliwhirl
    + Beat WHITNEY: Brilliant Azure sweep as Clefairy fell to Rain Dance/Bubblebeam and the same combo brought down Miltank without too much difficulty. Milk Drink got a bit annoying though. Plain Badge Get!
    + Collected the Squirtbottle
    + Headed north, beat all trainers up to the national park
    + Searched Route 35 for AGES, finally found a Yanma which I nicknamed Harlequin
    + Trained Harlequin and everyone to Lv26
    + Swept the National Park and beat the Sudowoodo for experience.
    + Made the Spearow delivery for TM44 - Rest and showed Togepi to Prof. Elm for the Everstone.
    + Traveled back to Ecruteak and healed up
    + Beat my rival at the Burned Tower: Zubat fell to Cyan and Thundershock, Gastly was defeated by Magenta's Confusion before Harlequin wore down Magnemite with Solarbeam, before finally Azure swept Quilava with Rain Dance/Bubblebeam
    + Freed the Legendary Dogs - no sign of them yet
    + Trained everyone to Lv30, with help of the Ecruteak Gym trainers
    + Cyan EVOLVED into Ampharos
    + Beat MORTY: Gastly was OHKOed by Azure's Bubblebeam, before Gengar was brilliantly swept by Magenta who killed it with two Confusions and a Peck, Haunter 1 lost to Harlequin's Pursuit, before Haunter 2 fell to Cyan's Thunderpunch. Fog Badge Get!
    + Beat the Team Rocket member at the Kimono Girl's place, recieved HM03 - Surf, which was taught to Azure.
    + Traveled to Olivine City, focusing on Azure's training
    + Ran into my rival at Olivine, but he didn't want to battle.
    + Swept the lighthouse pretty easily.
    + Traveled back to just outside Mt. Mortar to collect HM04 - Strength which went on a HM Slave
    + Traveled to Azalea Town and went into the depths of Slowpoke Well to collect the King's Rock
    + Gave Azure the King's Rock and traded him to Platinum and back
    + Azure EVOLVED into Politoed
    + Swept all the swimmers between Olivine and Cianwood
    + Harlequin learnt AncientPower and EVOLVED into Yanmega
    + Arrived in Cianwood and healed up
    + Beat Eusine with a little bit of difficulty north of Cianwood after running into Suicune: Drowzee put Azure to sleep, but once he woke, Ice Beam and Surf finished it off. Electrode defeated Azure with Thunder, but I healed Azure and OHKOed Electrode with Surf, whilst Haunter was also OHKOed with Surf.
    + Trained everyone to Lv35
    + Beat CHUCK: Magenta only just didn't OHKO Primeape with Air Slash first time but managed it second time (after Chuck healed it) before Poliwrath fell to two Discharges from Cyan (Both of us got paralyzed, Poliwrath from Thunder Wave, Cyan from Body Slam) Storm Badge Get!
    + Collected HM02 - Fly, taught it to Magenta
    + Saved the game

My current team:

Magenta - Noctowl Lv35
    Adamant Male
    Air Slash
    Fly
    Uproar
    Confusion

Azure - Politoed Lv35
    Quirky Female
    Mud Shot
    Surf
    Ice Beam
    Body Slam

Cyan - Ampharos Lv35
    Timid Male
    Discharge
    Headbutt
    Thunderpunch
    Thunder Wave

Harlequin - Yanmega Lv35
    Quirky Male
    Solarbeam
    U-Turn
    Uproar
    AncientPower

Training has been a bit slow, but since I arrived in Ecruteak, I've been really enjoying it and can't wait to pick up my last two team members! I'll update tomorrow probably!

I left Mr. Pokemon's house only to get called by Professor Elm on my Pokegear's phone. There was some kind of crisis at his lab in New Bark Town and he wanted me to return ASAP. I headed south to Cherrygrove City, but I stopped by a house there in order to pick up the Apricorn Box first. I arrived in Cherrygrove and I healed my Cyndaquil at the Pokemon Center. I headed out to Route 29 and I met a boy on the road. He battled me and he used Totodile against Cyndaquil. I beat him easily and he left the scene. I headed east until I arrived in New Bark Town and I spoke to Elm and a police officer inside. After Ethan came to help clear my name, I named the strange boy from earlier and gave Elm the Pokemon egg.

I got Tsubasa caught up with my team, but in the process pidgeoto got killed by a critical from a stupid raticate DX
    Current team:
    Rocko the quilava lv 25
    Electro the flaafy lv 24
    Spike the ariados lv 24
    Johnny the slowpoke lv 22
    Tsubasa the umbreon lv 22
    R.I.P
    Iris the pidgeoto lv 24

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Soul Silver Part 1:

I had recently started the game over, I choice Cyndiqul as my start and am on my way to Falkner. So far I have gotten the Running Shoes, Map Card, Mystery Egg, & Pokedex. Next is the 1st Badge. My team is:

Blaze
    Rocky
    Jet

After handing over the Pokemon Egg to Elm, I left his lab and I wandered back to Route 29. I was stopped by Ethan who wanted to show me how to catch Pokemon (even though I already knew how). After watching his demonstration I headed into the tall grass and caught a Pidgey and a Sentret, then I wandered back to Cherrygrove City. I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center and I went straight north to Route 30. I battled against the first trainers in the area and that helped my Pokemon gain levels. I trained against wild Pokemon as well, then I found the entrance to Dark Cave. I went inside and caught a Geodude, then I headed out and I explored Route 31 and battled against some trainers.

I beat Morty very easily, beat all the trainers in the lighthouse, caught a magikarp, tentacool named JuBubble, and krabby named Mitten, got to Cianwood city, beat Eusine easily, went to the slowpoke well and got the kings rock, evolved Johnny into slowking, also got a lucky egg, another kings rock, and taught Tsubasa toxic, and got back to Cianwood and am now beating the trainers on the route heading to the safari zone. Rocko my quilava also died D= so now I'm training Marina, my aipom.
    Current team:
    Johnny the slowking lv 28
    Electro the ampharos lv 30
    Spike the ariados lv 30
    Tsubasa the umbreon lv 28
    Marina the aipom lv 19
    R.I.P
    Rocko the quilava lv 28
    Iris the pidgeoto lv 26
    I will also start training my new steelix, Lock Jaw once I beat Chuck.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I finally arrived at the Violet City gatehouse and I met Ethan there again (he keeps following me around Johto haha). I obtained the VS Recorder key item from him even though I didn't plan on using it anyway, then I headed over to the local Pokemon Center to heal my Pokemon. I wandered around Violet City a bit afterwards. I visited the local school after speaking with Earl, then I went to the Poke Mart to purchase some items. I wandered south to Route 32 and I caught a Mareep in the tall grass. I also picked a Yellow Apricorn and then I visited the Sprout Tower since I had to beat the Elder at the top in order to access the Violet City Gym. I started to climb the tower and I battled against some Sages and their Bellsprout.

I beat Chuck after getting everyone to lv 30. No deaths again. Now I'm going to train Lock Jaw and everyone to lv 32 before battling Jasmine.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I had to climb the entire Sprout Tower in Violet City which was tiresome because my Pokemon weren't that powerful and I had to keep healing them in between battles. I finally reached the top and I encountered my rival up there. He left after ranting about something and I battled against the Elder. After I defeated Elder Li I obtained the Flash TM from him and headed down the Sprout Tower again. I healed my Pokemon, then I went to Route 32 again in order to train. As it became night I encountered a Wooper in the tall grass and I caught it. I trained my entire team on Route 32 some more, then I went over to the Ruins of Alph in order to explore a bit. I played with a puzzle there and I saved inside the ruins.

Soul Silver Part 1:

Beat all the trainers in the Bell Tower along with my rival, now I'm on my way to the gym to face Falkner. Afterwards I will go catch a Mareep which will become useful later on in the game.

Blaze
    Rocky
    Jet

Urgh, sorry I haven't updated in the last few days; just haven't got round to it. I've done loads, but the lack of a decent training method in HG is really testing my patience. Still I beat the league today, so I'll try and update best I can!

Johto - Days 3-5

+ Collected the Secretpotion from Cianwood Mart
    + Traveled through the routes to the Safari Zone pretty quickly
    + Avoided doing the Safari Zone Ownership Test (Don't need it)
    + Trained everyone to Lv37 and flew back to Olivine City
    + Made Amphy feel better!
    + Beat JASMINE: Azure was brilliant, sweeping both Magnemites with Mud Shot and OHKOing Steelix with Surf. Mineral Badge Get!
    + Flew back to Ecruteak and entered Mt. Mortar
    + Caught the first Pokemon I found which was Machop, nicknamed Carmine!
    + Trained Carmine to Lv37
    + Carmine EVOLVED into Machoke
    + Searched inside Mt. Mortar for a bit and beat a few trainers along the way.
    + Reached Mahogany Town and healed up
    + Traveled north to the Lake of Rage, defeating trainers along the way. I accidently paid the P1000 Rocket fee TWICE!
    + Got fed up with trying to catch the Red Gyarados and just killed it with Cyan eventually
    + Met Lance and flew back to Mahogany
    + Blasted through the Rocket Hideout - Sorry, I don't remember many of the battles :/
    + Defeated the Electrodes with Lance
    + Trained everyone up to Lv40, partly using Mahoagny Gym trainers
    + Beat PRYCE: Harlequin OHKOed Seel with Solarbeam, before Carmine destroyed Dewgong with Cross Chop and Piloswine was OHKOed by Azure's Surf. Glacier Badge Get!

+ Traded Carmine to Platinum and back, giving him TM82 - Rock Slide on the way back
    + Carmine EVOLVED into Machamp
    + Flew to Goldenrod and set about doing the Radio Tower
    + Petrel, as far as I can remember mostly lost thanks to Magenta's Extrasensory and Carmine's Strength
    + Beat my rival in the underground pretty simply, Carmine took out Magneton with Dig, Quilava fell to Azure's Surf, Cyan took out Golbat with Discharge, before Haunter lost to Harlequin's U-Turn and Sneasel fell to Carmine's Cross Chop.
    + Zipped through the underground, collected the Card Key
    + Can't remember how I beat Archie, but Azure played a major part I think
    + Saved the Radio Tower and obtained the Rainbow Wing!
    + Traded over a Snorunt and a Dawn Stone from Platinum
    + Bred the Snorunt so I could get a female one of my own and nicknamed her Shade (As in different shades of colour)
    + Taught Shade Ice Beam and Shadow Ball
    + Painstakingly trained Shade up to Lv43 on a par with everyone else in my team
    + At Lv31, I used the Dawn Stone and Shade EVOLVED into Froslass
    + Continued on to the Ice Tunnel
    + Ice Tunnel was pretty easy, but I know Johto and Kanto dungeons inside out so not surprising
    + Arrived in Blackthorn City, saved and went on a Heart Scale hunt.
    + Used a Heart Scale to teach Harlequin Bug Bite (U-turn is ANNOYING)
    + Went back and explored areas I hadn't been before (Extra floor of Union Cave, Ruins of Alph, Mt. Mortar etc.)
    + Trained everyone to Lv45 thanks to the gym trainers and wild Pokemon
    + Beat Claire: Carmine 2HKOed Gyarados with Rock Slide, before Dragonair 1 fell to Azure's Ice Beam and Dragonair 2 fell to Shade's Ice Beam. Finally, Cyan and Discharge saw off Kingdra!
    + Claire of course was the poor loser that she was, so I caught a HM Slave, taught it Whirlpool and traveled through Dragon's Den to pass the test. Rising Badge Get!
    + Collected Dragon Pulse TM and the Dratini from Dragon's Den
    + Traveled south and trained everyone to Lv46, before visiting Elm and getting the Master Ball.
    + Flew to Ecruteak City and beat the Kimono Girls one by one. They were tougher than I remember, though. Shade fainted at one point!
    + Climbed the Tin Bell Tower to find Ho-oh at the top
    + Ho-oh was a massive pain first time round until I accidently ran. Second time round caught it with my first Dusk Ball -.-
    + Flew to New Bark Town, Surfed right and prepared for the Road to Kanto
    + Taught Azure HM07 - Waterfall
    + Travelled to Victory Road, trained everyone to Lv48
    + Healed up and went through Victory Road, collected TM26 - Earthquake along the way and teaching it to Carmine
    + Took out my rival at the end pretty efficiently: Sneasel fell to Cyan's Discharge, Haunter lost to Magenta's Extrasensory, Shade defeated Kadabra with Shadow Ball and Golbat with Ice Beam, before Carmine took out Magneton with EQ and Azure Surfed away Typhlosion.
    + Trained everyone to Lv50 and prepared for the E4

+ E4: Will: Pretty easy, Cyan took out both Xatus with Discharge, before Harlequin defeated Slowbro and Exeggutor with Bug Bite and Jynx fell to Shade and Shadow Ball. 1 Down!

+ E4:Koga: Ariados fell to Magenta's Air Slash, before Forretress set up Toxic Spikes (:/) as Carmine tookhim down with Rock Slide and EQ. Cyan OHKOed Crobat with Discharge, before Magenta managed to just defeat Muk with Extrasensory in spite of getting poisoned and evasion, before Venomoth was defeated with two Air Slashes. 2 Down!

+ E4:Bruno: I found him much harder than I had before. Magenta started well, defeating Hitmontop with Air Slash, before taking out Hitmonchan with Fly. Next, Azure took care of Onix with Surf, before bloody Machamp nearly ripped my team apart. I forgot about bloody annoying No Guard, so Machamp hit Magenta with a crit Rock Slide whilst he was Flying. Then he OHKOed Shade with another crit Rock Slide as Shadow Ball didn't do much. Cyan nearly finished him with Discharge, but Cross Chop 2HKOed Cyan. Before FINALLY Azure defeated Machamp and Hitmonlee with Surf! 3 Down!

+ E4:Karen: Wasn't too bad, actually. Umbreon fell to Carmine's Cross Chop, before Murkrow was OHKOed by Cyan's Discharge. Houndoom nearly beat Azure with Nasty Plot and Dark Pulse but two Surfs prevailed, before Magenta beat Vileplume with Air Slash and Gengar with Extrasensory. E4 DEFEATED!

+ E4:Champion Lance: Actually the easiest battle probably. Gyarados was OHKOed by Cyan's Discharge, before Lance's toughest Dragonite was OHKOed by Shade and Ice Beam. Aerodactyl nearly beat Azure with Thunder Fang, but 2 Surfs finished him off first. Carmine OHKOed Charizard with Rock Slide, surviving an Air Slash, before the other two Dragonites fell to Shade and Ice Beam. I HAD WON!

+ After the credits, I went to Elm and got the SS Ticket
    + Travelled on the SS Aqua and did the quests on board to get the Metal Coat
    + Arrived in Vermillion City and healed up, before taking out his gym trainers.
    + Beat LT. SURGE: Carmine defeated Raichu, Magenton and one of the Electrodes with EQ, whilst the other Electrode and Electabuzz fell to Shade's Shadow Ball and Harlequin's Ancientpower respectively. Thunder Badge Get!
    + Collected the Phone numbers of Jasmine, Whitney and Chuck before returning to Kanto
    + Arrived in Saffron City and beat the Saffron Gym trainers
    + Beat SABRINA: Espeon was 2HKOed by Cyan's Signal Beam, Mr. Mime was 2HKOed by Harlequin's Bug Bite and Alakazam was 2HKOed by Shade's Shadow Ball - Simple. Marsh Badge Get!
    + Arrived in Celadon City
    + Saved the game

My current team:

Magenta - Noctowl Lv51
    Adamant Male
    Air Slash
    Fly
    Uproar
    Extrasensory

Azure - Politoed Lv52
    Quirky Female
    Waterfall
    Surf
    Ice Beam
    Hyper Voice

Cyan - Ampharos Lv52
    Timid Male
    Discharge
    Headbutt
    Signal Beam
    Thunder Wave

Harlequin - Yanmega Lv52
    Quirky Male
    Solarbeam
    Big Bite
    Slash
    AncientPower

Carmine - Machamp Lv52
    Bashful Female
    Rock Slide
    Strength
    Dynamicpunch (No Guard <3)
    Earthquake

Shade - Froslass Lv52
    Bashful Female
    Ice Fang
    Shadow Ball
    Crunch
    Ice Beam

Team is looking good. I'm going on a Kanto Badge Hunt today and training on Gym Leaders tomorrow in prep for upgraded E4 and Red. Hope to be done by tomorrow evening, but we'll see!

I finished training Lock Jaw to lv 30 and am now getting everyone to lv 32. Marina also evolved into ambipom.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I battled against some wild Unown in the Ruins of Alph after solving one of the puzzles there. I headed out afterwards and I trained some more at Route 32. I finally got my Pokemon's levels up so I went back to Violet City to heal my Pokemon, then I entered the Violet City Gym. I headed to the top and I battled against the two Gym trainers inside. I defeated them both easily, then I battled against Falkner. I used my Mareep against his Pidgey and one ThunderShock attack was enough to beat Falkner's bird. I then used Geodude against his Pidgeotto. I weakened it slowly, then I switched to Cyndaquil and I delivered the finishing blow before it could heal with Roost. I obtained the Zephyr Badge and then I saved.

Woo, finally cought Latios so now I have all the roaming legendaries in the game.

I also managed to breed a 31 hp bulbasaur, so now I'll breed him to my 31 speed ditto. I've also decided to get a slugma for flame body (to half the egg hatching time, as I don't have much else left to do now besides fill the pokedex). No luck, but there is only a 5% appearance rate I believe, so I'll keep at it. My box is rapidly overflowing with bulbasaur though, not decided on keeping all of them or releasing all besides the starter I was roiginally given and the latest ones used for breeding.

I have gone on a rampage today. Not much rest and a lot of whizzing through virtually every Kanto trainer in the game now means that I have now collected every single gym bade and I beat Claire and Lance in their double battle with me and the rival (somehow). Enclosed is what I did!

Johto - Day 5

+ Explored Celadon City before clearing out the gym trainers
    + Beat ERIKA: Jumpluff fell to Harlequin and Ancientpower, before Tangela's own Ancientpower took out Harlequin. Shade mopped up Tangela with Ice Beam and just about beat Bellossom via the same method before Magenta and Air Slash calmly dispatched Victreebel. Rainbow Badge Get!
    + Exited Celadon and traveled north to Cerulean City. Btw the HG/SS theme of Cerulean City is possibly my favourite ever theme.
    + After healing everyone up, naturally traveled north and defeated the returning Nugget Bridge Five Seven
    + Didn't have an Oddish to show Bill's Grandfather so went south to Cerulean and healed up
    + Made my way east to the Power Plant where I found the reason for the lack of power in Kanto was a missing generator part
    + Flew back to Cerulean City and entered the gym to find the Team Rocket member who stole the Generator Part
    + Chased him up to Nugget Bridge before retrieving the Generator Part off him
    + Returned the Generator Part to the Power Plant to restore power and receive the Charge Beam TM
    + Flew back to Cerulean and cornered Misty at the cape, challenged her to a battle
    + Beat MISTY: Golduck fell to Cyan's Discharge, Quagsire fainted thanks to Harlequin's Solarbeam, Lapras was OHKOed by Carmine's Dynamicpunch, before Starmie was destroyed by Shade's Shadow Ball. Cascade Badge Get!
    + Did the Copycat side-quest to get the Magnet Ticket, not that I particularly needed it
    + Explored Lavender Town and collected the Kanto EXPN Card for the Radio and the Pokeflute Channel
    + Explored Rock Tunnel for a bit
    + Flew to Celadon and traveled down Cycling Road to reach Fuchsia City
    + Beat JANINE: Magenta KOed Ariados with Air Slash, before Cyan took out Crobat with Discharge. Weezing fell to Magenta's Extrasensory, but not before he Toxiced Magenta, before Magenta defeated the second Ariados and Venomoth before the poison defeated him. Soul Badge Get!
    + Traveled through all of those routes to get back up to Lavender Town
    + Flew to Vermillion and woke up that Snorlax with the Pokeflute Channel
    + Caught the Snorlax without too much trouble
    + Cycled to Pewter City via Rock Tunnel
    + Arrived in Pewter City and collected the Silver Wing
    + Beat BROCK: Azure OHKOed Graveler with Surf and Kabutops met a similar fate after a while. Onix and Rhyhorn also got OHKOed by Surf (Did You Know ALL of Brock's Pokemon have a 4x weakness to Grass?) before Cyan KOed Omastar with Discharge. Bolder Badge Get!
    + Traveled to Mt. Moon, defeating everyone on the way
    + Beat my rival once more without too much difficulty. Sneasel and Alakazam both fell to Harlequin's Bug Buzz, before Magenton was OHKOed by Carmine's EQ. Typhlosion lost to Azure's Surf, before Golbat was KOed by Shade's Ice Beam and Gengar was defeated by Magenta's Extrasensory. You know, the HG/SS Rival really does turn out alright in the end...
    + Beat all other trainers on Route 4
    + Flew back to Pewter City and headed south, through Viridian Forest
    + Arrived in Viridian City and beat that trainer in that training facility but Boy, I was lucky.
    + Headed south to Pallet Town. Imagine if you had just received your starter and you came across trainers with Lv40 Pokemon?
    + Met Prof. Oak, Daisy and Red's Mom here before Surfing south to Cinnabar Island beating all the trainers along the way.
    + Met Blue on Cinnabar Island, but he wasn't ready to battle
    + Surfed east to the Seafoam Islands
    + Defeated the trainers in Blaine's makeshift gym
    + Beat BLAINE: Magcargo was OHKOed by Azure's Surf, before Magmar was KOed by Carmine's EQ, in spite of Magmar using Overheat, before Azure was able to take out Rapidash with two Surfs, surviving two Bounces along the way. Volcano Badge Get!
    + Beat all trainers from the Seafoam Islands up to Fuchsia City
    + Flew to Cinnabar Island and Blue returned to his gym
    + Defeated all trainers in Viridian Gym before challenging Blue
    + Beat BLUE: Exeggutor was massacred by Harlequin's Bug Buzz, before Arcanine was OHKOed by Azure's Surf and Rhydon met a similar fate. Machamp was again the only problem. Two Air Slashes nearly defeated him but Stone Edge and Dynamicpunch did its job and Magenta fainted. Carmine mopped up with a Dynamicpunch of my own to KO Machamp. Finally Cyan defeated Pidgeot with two Discharges and Gyarados was OHKOed by a Discharge from Cyan. Earth Badge Get! All 16 Badges were Mine!
    + Collected HM08 - Rock Climb off Prof. Oak in Pallet Town
    + Flew to Blackthorn City and deleted Azure's Waterfall so she could learn Psychic, whilst Rock Climb was taught to Cyan.
    + Somehow, Somehow won the double battle against Claire and Lance. My rival succumbed pretty easily, but I never knew that Lance had his upgraded E4 Levels. I managed to win, but largely through Luck, healing items and the fact that Lance's Lv75 Dragonite has no real counter to Politoed! With this done, I can get Claire's number tomorrow!
    + Breathed a sigh of relief and saved the game

My current team:

Magenta - Noctowl Lv59
    Adamant Male
    Air Slash
    Fly
    Uproar
    Extrasensory

Azure - Politoed Lv61
    Quirky Female
    Surf
    Ice Beam
    Hyper Voice
    Psychic

Cyan - Ampharos Lv60
    Timid Male
    Discharge
    Power Gem
    Signal Beam
    Rock Climb

Harlequin - Yanmega Lv60
    Quirky Male
    Solarbeam
    Bug Buzz
    Air Slash
    AncientPower

Carmine - Machamp Lv59
    Bashful Female
    Rock Slide
    Strength
    Dynamicpunch
    Earthquake

Shade - Froslass Lv59
    Bashful Female
    Ice Fang
    Shadow Ball
    Crunch
    Ice Beam

My word, I've done a lot today. Tomorrow is training day. Get everyone up to Lv70 and redo the Elite Four and then get everyone up to Lv75/80 (I haven't decided which yet) and go take on Red. With Kanto Gym Leader Rematches training shouldn't be too difficult, but we'll see. I'll update tomorrow. Hopefully with news of beating Red!
    Last edited by Shiny Espeon0429; 23rd September 2013 at 3:28 AM.

I beat Jasmine very easily with no losses, got to Mahagony town, caught an exeggute which I named Yolklina, caught the shiny gyarados and named it hydrogeton, and am now in the rocket hide out.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Kinda stopped playing the game. Now I started the game up to find out I had just gotten the Mystery Egg, I'm headed back to the Professor to give him the egg, when I ran into my Rival, beat him then named him Silver later on. I hope to play more later on today if nothing happens.
    *Credit to Omega Elegy*
    Credit to Inferno Productions

After beating Falkner and getting my hands on the Zephyr Badge, I headed out only to be called by Professor Elm who wanted me to pick up the Pokemon Egg from his assistant. I headed over to the local Pokemon Center first, then I went to the Poke Mart in order to get the Egg. I left after purchasing some items and I met a Kimono Girl outside. After talking to her I wandered south to Route 32. I obtained a Miracle Seed from a man nearby and I battled against some trainers long the route. I kept going south until I arrived near the sea. I battled Fisherman class trainers on the bridge and I healed my Pokemon at the nearby Pokemon Center too. I trained my Pokemon some more in the tall grass before saving.

I finished the rocket hide out and caught one of the electrodes and named it UFO, beat the trainers in the mahagony gym, got my team to lv 35, beat Pryce very easily, yet again with no deaths, It's so weird that I never loose my team members from gym leader battles >.> Now I'm at the radio tower and just beat Petrol.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Page 348 of 376 FirstFirst ... 248298338344345346347348349350351352358 ... LastLast