Page 353 of 377 FirstFirst ... 253303343349350351352353354355356357363 ... LastLast
Results 8,801 to 8,825 of 9406

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

Resuming my adventures in my other HeartGold, I trained at Victory Road for another 45 minutes and after all that training, I returned to the Indigo Plateau and healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon League building. I headed into Will's room afterwards since I was finally ready to battle against the Elite Four. I challenged Will and used Ampharos's ThunderPunch to beat his first Xatu. I then switched out to Typhlosion and beat his Exeggutor with Flame Wheel. I switched out to Pidgeot and I defeated Will's Slowbro with a couple of Aerial Ace attacks. I then switched to Ampharos and beat his second Xatu with ThunderPunch. All that remained was Will's Jynx which Typhlosion's Flamethrower beat easily. I then saved.

After witnessing Team Rocket attack an old man I teamed up with a different old man to put a stop to their Slowpoke tail cutting ways! Once I took care of them I spent a little time training Treecko until it evolved into Grovyle and then I went to the gym. Starly took care of the first two trainers and then evolved into Staravia! I let Tentacool and Beldum defeat the last few trainers and then I challened Bugsy. I started off with Tentacool who was almost knocked out by Scyther so I swapped to Beldum which got knocked out by a critical hit U Turn. Tentacool came back out and beat Metapod with Acid. Grovyle was sent out against Scyther who won with U Turn so Tentacool defeated Kakuna with Acid. Staravia was knocked out by another critical hit U Turn which left me with Tentacool. I poisoned it with Poison Sting and healed every turn until it fainted. Cheap, but effective.

After receiving my badge I healed up and battled Silver outside the Ilex Forest. Staravia beat Gastly with Wing Attack, Beldum defeated Zubat (Guess which move I won with...) and then he sent out Bayleef. It took all four of my Pokemon to knock out this annoying thing but Staravia saved the day. He stormed off and I took a break.

Spoiler:- Adventure Info:
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

After I defeated Elite Four Will, I headed into Koga's shadowy chamber and I challenged him to a battle as well. He sent out his Ariados first, and I used Typhlosion and I defeated Koga's Ariados with Flamethrower. I used my Slowbro against Koga's Muk and Crobat and beat both with Psychic, then I used Typhlosion again against his Venomoth and Forretress and beat both with Flamethrower. I wandered into Bruno's room after that and battled him next. I used Pidgeot against his Hitmontop and Hitmonlee and beat both with Fly, then I used Slowbro against his Machamp and Hitmonchan and beat them with Psychic. All that remained was Bruno's Onix, which I defeated with Slowbro's Surf attack. I then saved.

I started battling in the Battle Frontier.

I headed to Karen's chamber after I defeated Bruno. I walked up to Karen and started battling her. I used my newly-trained Machoke against her Umbreon and I beat it with Wake-Up Slap. I used Slowbro against her Houndoom and then Ampharos against her Murkrow. I defeated Karen's Vileplume with Typhlosion and then finally her Gengar with Slowbro's Psychic attack. I headed into Lance's chamber afterwards and I battled Lance after speaking with him. I used Ampharos's ThunderPunch to beat Lance's Gyarados and Charizard, then Slowbro to defeat all three of Lance's Dragonite and Aerodactyl, although those battles lasted a long time. I finally defeated Lance and got registered into the Hall of Fame.

Just started a SoulSilver playthrough after completing HeartGold.

I beat Falkner with Chikorita and Geodude. I've traded them (along with a few others) for my new team of six.

New team of six I'm going to use for the entire game.
    Totodile - lvl 4, Brave nature
    Gible - lvl 1, Adamant nature
    Starly - lvl 1, Adamant nature
    Dratini - lvl 1, Naughty nature
    Growlithe - lvl 1 (holding fire stone), Quiet nature
    Eevee (Espeon later on) - lvl 1, Modest nature.

I am now training them all to around lvl 8 before I head to Azalea town

After getting registered in the Hall of Fame at the Indigo Plateau, I awoke in my room in New Bark Town. I went downstairs and spoke to my mom and withdrew some money from her, then I headed out to Professor Elm's research lab. I spoke to him inside and I got the S.S. Ticket that would allow me to ride on the S.S. Aqua ship which was docked in Olivine City. I headed out of the lab and I flew to Goldenrod City next. I left some Pokemon at the Day Care Center on Route 34, then I purchased some items at the Goldenrod City Department Store. I flew to Olivine City after that detour and I arrived at the port and I met Professor Oak there. He upgraded my Pokedex into a National Pokedex and then I saved the game.

Just defeated Falkner with my Cyndaquil and Hoothoot, and caught a Sandshrew for my team.
    My friend code is 1306 - 6413 - 9285.

My friend safari is Electric: Emolga, Helioptile, Zebstrika

Blaziken rules the world!

After speaking to Prof. Oak at the port in Olivine City and after getting the National Pokedex from him, I showed the S.S. Ticket to the man at the counter and I went out to the dock where the S.S. Aqua was. I entered the ship and set sail. I moved around and I visited some of the cabins and battled trainers. I battled some Twins and their Phanpy and Teddiursa, then a Hiker and his Bronzor and Golem. I then battled against a Sailor who was slacking off and I was eventually asked to find a missing little girl on board the ship. I wandered over to the captain's cabin and found her there. She was eventually reunited with her caretaker and I received a Metal Coat after that. I saved when the ship arrived in Vermilion City.

I caught a choice oddish on route 5 in the backyard of the old daycare in Kanto. I then ev trained with her most of the night and evolved her into a bellossom the following day. Know it's on to route 10.
    White FC: 1249 8101 5218
    white 2 FC: 3740 9164 9749

The S.S. Aqua docked in Vermilion City and I set off out of the harbor and spotted Suicune nearby. It ran across the water to the other side of the port and Eusine arrived; apparently he was still chasing Suicune around. I headed over to the local Poke Mart to purchase some items, then I visited the Pokemon Center and I swapped Pokemon there. I headed out to some houses around the city. After visiting the Pokemon Fan Club building and speaking to the people inside, I went over to the Vermilion City Gym. I Surfed south and entered the Gym via the water rather than cut down the tree. I had to solve the Gym puzzle that involved the hidden switches in the trash cans while also battling against the Gym trainers.

Gratz, I got my Eevee to evolve at level 22 to umbreon. Then i bred her to get another Eevee. Now i have a level 2 Espeon LOL

I finally defeated all the trainers within the Vermilion City Gym and I solved the trash can switch puzzle and unlocked the path to Lt. Surge. I spoke to him and we battled. I used my Golem against Lt. Surge's first Electrode and I beat it with Earthquake, then I used my Typhlosion's Flamethrower against his Magneton. I used Golem against his second Electrode and then against his Raichu, and then all that remained was his Electabuzz which I defeated with Golem's Earthquake attack as well. I obtained the Thunder Badge and Shock Wave TM from Lt. Surge after beating him and I exited the Vermilion Gym. I headed over to the Pokemon Center in order to heal my Pokemon, then I left Vermilion City and entered Route 6.

I entered route 10. Went to the power plant, (one of my favorite spots in kanto). I was alerted that the guy who stole the machine part was in cerulean city so I had to double back. I exit and go to the water to surf and I encounter a electabuzz! I take a hit and bellossom uses sleep powder. Caught electabuzz. Went back to cerulean, on nugget bridge and fought team rocket guy. Taught electabuzz Iron Tail and Brick Break. On to Cerulean Gym.
    White FC: 1249 8101 5218
    white 2 FC: 3740 9164 9749

Once I had arrived at Route 6, I battled against a Picnicker and her Cherubi, a Camper and his Slakoth, and some Twins and their Plusle and Minun. I picked up the Silver Wind TM nearby and I headed north towards the gatehouse that led into Saffron City. Once there, I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center, then I went down the street to Mr. Psychic's house and got the Psychic TM from him. I visited other places of interest around the city including the Silph Co. building where I received an Up-Grade and then I visited the Copycat's house. After passing by the Magnet Train Station, I arrived outside of the Fighting Dojo and the Saffron City Gym. I entered the Gym and I warped around on the warp titles.

I played my SoulSilver today because I decided to get the rest of the Kanto badges and finish the game. There were four badges that I needed to obtain and I managed to win them all very easily. First, I flew to Pewter City and defeated Brock. The next two Gym Leaders I battled were Janine and Blaine. Then, I talked to Blue on Cinnabar Island and got him to go back to the Viridian Gym, where I defeated him for my final badge. After that, I went to Pallet Town where Prof. Oak gave me permission to go to Mt. Silver. I then left for the mountain. I climbed all the way to the peak, where I battled Red.

I continued to warp around the Saffron City Gym and I battled against Psychics and Mediums. I eventually arrived at Gym Leader Sabrina's location in the middle of the Saffron Gym and challenged her to a battle. I sent out my Typhlosion against her Espeon first. I attacked it with Flamethrower but Espeon survived and used Psychic. I eventually defeated it with Hyper Beam, then I switched to my Pidgeot to battle Sabrina's Mr. Mime next. I defeated it with Fly and all that remained was Sabrina's Alakazam. I sent out my Golem to battle it but Alakazam's Energy Ball defeated it, so I used Typhlosion once again and defeated Alakazam with Flamethrower. I then received the Marsh Badge and Skill Swap TM from Sabrina.

I restarted HG, to try and finish it up to bring some more Pokemon over to Pokemon X before Bank expires.

I picked Chikorita for this game. I did the beginning stuff with Mr Pokemon, and blah blah blah I beat my rival blah blahblah. Anyways, I traded over some Pokemon who have HM's that I can't yet bring over to X. One of those is a shiny Hoot Hoot who I decided to use. In Violet City, I talked to Primo and got a Slugma egg. I challenged the Sprout Tower and beat it quite easily, and then stopped in front of Falkner.

Team:

I left the Saffron City Gym last night after winning the Marsh Badge from Gym Leader Sabrina and I teleported back to the entrance and headed over to the local Pokemon Center and healed my injured Pokemon there. Afterwards I headed out of Saffron City to the west and I traveled along a short route and battled wild Pokemon in the tall grass. After encountering a wild Houndour and Murkrow and catching both, I arrived at my next destination: Celadon City. I visited the Celadon City Department Store upon arrival and I shopped there on the various floors. I headed back down after spending tons of cash and I visited the Celadon Condominiums and spoke to people inside. I left after meeting the Game Freak people.

i climbed up mount silver to battle RED. after an epic battle i won now i'm heading to ilex forest to do the celebi rewind event.
    bushie
    white fc:2581 7084 0443
    soul silver fc: 4298 8231 5702
    WHITE 2 FC : 3182 9975 4292
    3ds fc: 4356 0302 3712
    HERE WE GO EAGLES

I left the Celadon Condominiums building after speaking with the Game Freak staff inside. I headed out to the Game Corner and played the Voltorb Flip game and then I stepped out again and visited the restaurant. I headed south afterwards and used Cut to cut down the tree in front of the Celadon City Gym. I headed inside and I had to navigate around the various plants in the garden-esque Gym puzzle. I wandered around aimlessly and used Cut a few times to clear a path, then I battled against some Gym trainers as well and I had to leave to heal my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center after defeating their Grass-type Pokemon. I returned to the Celadon City Gym after that and I saved before battling Erika.

I challenged Falkner and beat it with only Chikorita (Hoothoot didn't obey me yet and Slugma hadn't hatched). After that battle, Chikorita evolved into Bayleef. I left the gym, and Elm called me asking me to pick up an Egg, which I box'd immediately. I put Hoothoot up front, received HM Rock Smash, and continued south towards Azalea Town. I beat every trainer in the way, and fled from every wild battle to avoid overleveling like crazy with Bayleef and Hoothoot. Anyways, I got to the Union Cave, aaaand got through it as well. I got to Azalea, and Slugma finally hatched. I went to talk to Kurt, and he said he needed to save the Slowpoke. I followed him with Slugma up front to train it a bit, and easily defeated Team Rocket. I went to the gym, with Slugma aaaaand lost my first try. Freaking op Scyther. I beat it the second time thanks to a crit with Hoothoot. I then challenged my rival who is named Ginger btw, and Hoothoot evolved into an epic shiny Noctowl!

Team
    Level 19
    Level 20
    Level 15
    Last edited by TheSirPeras; 24th February 2014 at 6:03 PM.

I challenged Gym Leader Erika to a battle at the Celadon City Gym and she used her Jumpluff first and I used my Pidgeot against it. I defeated her Jumpluff with Aerial Ace attack and Jumpluff fainted immediately. I used my Pidgeot against Erika's Victreebel as well and I defeated it with Fly. After that Erika sent out her Tangela and I used my Typhlosion and I defeated it with Flamethrower. I defeated Erika's Bellossom with Flamethrower as well and I defeated her. I obtained the Rainbow Badge and a TM from her, then I headed back through the garden labyrinth and I headed back outside. I visited the local Pokemon Center and swapped Pokemon there, then I headed west over to Route 16 and saved the game.

After I beat Bugsy, I went West to the Ilex Forest, but freaking Ginger stopped me. He wanted to battle. And we did. And I won. And he sucks.

I entered the Ilex Forest with Slugma up front to gain some levels because boy does he suck. He did gain some nice levels, and Bayleef learned Headbut over Tackle. I got to the exit, and after exploring Goldenrod City, I challenged Whitney. Still a super annoying gym, but it wasn't as bad since I got to poison Miltank. Unfortunately, my 4th team member is very close but still a while away I took a break to focus on Pt after this.

Team
    Level 21
    Level 21
    Level 21

I continued west on Route 16 and used Cut to cut down a tree nearby. After visiting a house there, I walked through a gatehouse and rode downhill on my bike on Cycling Road. I battled against some Bikers there, then I explored some patches of tall grass on the side of the road and I caught a wild Slugma there. I headed further south and battled a couple more Bikers and even registered a few in my Pokegear. I soon arrived at Route 18 after crossing the southern gatehouse. I battled two Bird Keeper trainers and their Flying-type Pokemon there, then I arrived at my destination: Fuchsia City. I healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center and I collected a Red Apricorn outside before visiting the local Poke Mart.

Page 353 of 377 FirstFirst ... 253303343349350351352353354355356357363 ... LastLast