Page 354 of 377 FirstFirst ... 254304344350351352353354355356357358364 ... LastLast
Results 8,826 to 8,850 of 9407

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

I spent a few hours playing HeartGold last night, getting some Pokemon to send over to White 2 and then Y. I started out catching the Pokemon I wanted to transfer in the wild. But after capturing six Pokemon, I decided to just hatch the rest from eggs as I was having some bad luck with actually encountering every Pokemon I needed. Once all those Pokemon were hatched, I started breeding for an Oddish with a good Nature and IVs. I wanted to transfer a Bellossom to Y so that I didn't have to waste a Sun Stone on that game, and I wanted a bred one just because. When I had the Oddish I wanted, I EV trained it a little, just enough to get it to evolve into Gloom. I used a Sun Stone to evolve it again and then placed it in my PC and transferred it along with the other Pokemon.

I purchased some items at the Poke Mart and then I visited the Pal Park building. I transferred over some Pokemon from my Sapphire and Emerald versions and then I headed out to the Fuchsia City Pokemon Center again in order to swap Pokemon on the PC there. I went to the Fuchsia City Gym afterwards and I started battling against the Gym trainers there while moving past the invisible walls as well. I eventually found Janine in the center of the Gym's labyrinth and I challenged her to a battle. I used my Typhlosion against her two Ariados and Venomoth, then I used Ampharos to defeat her Crobat with Thunderbolt. I switched to Slowbro after that and beat her Weezing. I obtained the Soul Badge and saved.

Had started my game over and choose Cyndiquil. I beat the first 3 Gyms, about to head for the 4th. My team is:

Rocky (Geodude) lvl 20
    Muscle (Machop) lvl 21
    Blaze (Quilava) lvl 20
    Bolt (Flaaffy) lvl 20
    Batman (Zubat) lvl 21

After beating Gym Leader Janine and earning my fourth Kanto badge, I went back outside to Fuchsia City and I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center before leaving town. Since I couldn't go south yet due to the volcanic debris there, I went east towards Route 15. I battled various trainers along the grassy path and I soon arrived by the coast. As I prepared to head north, I saw Suicune again and Eusine showed up as usual whenever Suicune was around. After speaking with him, I went through Route 13 all the way to Route 12 while battling more trainers for experience. Upon arrival in Lavender Town, I swapped Pokemon at the local PC and went to Saffron, then I went north to Route 5 and Cerulean City.

After the capture of Ho-oh, I'm currently catching and training some more pokemon for my new team as my previous one can't handle the elite four.

After passing through Route 5 and arriving at Cerulean City, I visited the local Pokemon Center to swap Pokemon again, then I visited the local Bike Shop and some houses. I shopped for items at the Poke Mart as well, then I entered the Cerulean City Gym and I spotted a Team Rocket grunt inside who was wandering around mysteriously. I headed out after he fled the scene and I wandered north to Route 24. I arrived at the bridge there and I spotted the Team Rocket grunt again. I spoke to him and we battled. After I defeated him, he realized that Team Rocket had been disbanded and he left the area. I continued heading north through Route 24 and I arrived at Route 25 eventually. I battled trainers there and saved.

Decided to restart my Pokemon HeartGold save file just for fun, since I decided to replay all my 4th gen games. So far my team consists of a Shiny Typhlosion, Crobat, Gengar, Scizor, Seadra, and a shiny Sandslash. I've never really used a Sandshrew or Sandslash before, but I was running around in the safari zone trying to catch a Marowak when I ended up running into a shiny Sandshrew and just had to add it to my team. So far I've got seven gym badges and I just beat the radio tower, but with luck I'll beat the elite four within the next 24 hours or so. I want to beat Diamond before school starts up next week after spring break hahah.

I continued traveling along Route 25 and I eventually reached the end of the route by the coast and I saw Gym Leader Misty on a date there. I spoke to her after accidentally ruining the occasion for her and she returned to Cerulean City. I walked along some more and I spotted Suicune hanging out nearby. I interacted with it after Eusine showed up and I weakened the Suicune slowly and I eventually captured it in a Timer Ball. I headed south towards Cerulean City after I caught the Suicune and I healed my team at the local Pokemon Center. I headed out to the Cerulean City Gym afterwards and I walked around the pool and I battled trainers on the sides and in the water itself. I then saved before battling Misty.

Managed to capture a Shiny Ho-Oh and then defeat the Elite Four. My main team is all approximately level 50, consisting of a shiny Typhlosion, Crobat, Gengar, Scizor, Kingdra, and a Raikou. I enjoyed the Sandlash on my team, but Raikou will always be one of my favorite Pokemon. I just couldn't help myself. I currently have about ten badges, and I'm about to challenge Erika after having spent the last hour at the game corner saving up to get a Porygon. My Pokedex is at 153 and I'm 40 hours in to my play-through. With luck I'll be at Red by tomorrow evening.

I finally challenged Gym Leader Misty to a battle at the Cerulean City Gym and I used my Ampharos against her Starmie and Lapras and I defeated both with ThunderPunch. I then switched over to my newly-evolved Lucario and I defeated her Lapras with Aura Sphere. I then switched to my Vileplume and I defeated Misty's Quagsire with Energy Ball. I obtained the Cascade Badge and Water Pulse TM from Misty afterwards and I walked along the side of the pool and I exited the Cerulean Gym. I headed over to the local Pokemon Center to heal my team and then I headed out to Route 9 to the east in order to return the Machine Part to the Kanto Power Plant. I Surfed down the stream and saved outside the building.

I'm trying to get a shiny Suicune without any luck so far.It'll be my second forth gen shiny.My other was a Houndoom I used on Platinum.I won't use it on my team because I need Electivire because of his Thunder Punch,Ice Punch,Earthquake and Cross Chop.It's the one from Battle Revolution, so it's a good physical attacker.He's level 60.The other members of my team consist of:
    Waggens(Poliwhirl)level 50-Female
    Blossom(Meganuim)Level 48-Female
    Electivire(Battle Revolution)-Level 60
    Meow(Mewtwo)level 70
    Magmortar(Battle Revolution)-Level 61
    Pip(Lugia)level 46

"They used to shout my name and now they whisper it."
    I have claimed Inigo,Fire Emblem for the GBA,Open Your Heart from Sonic Aventure and Electabuzz!

I entered the Kanto Power Plant and I spoke to the manager there and I returned the Machine Part to him and the generator started making electricity again. I received the Charge Beam TM afterwards and I headed outside and found Zapdos resting nearby. I battled it and I had a tough time weakening it, but I successfully caught it eventually. I headed into the tall grass and caught a wild Electabuzz as well and I Surfed up stream on Route 10 towards the Pokemon Center near Rock Tunnel's entrance. I wandered through it and caught a wild Cubone and Kangaskhan. I soon arrived in Lavender Town and I headed over to the Pokemon Center to swap Pokemon, then I went south to Route 12 and I saved on Route 11.

So I decided to restart my SoulSilver game on Saturday. Chose the male character and named him Emmet, then to make things a little different I made my starter Slowpoke (traded the egg over from my HeartGold game). Named him Charlie.

Made my way to Violet where I got a Slugma egg from Primo and named him Benny. Got some good training in at Sprout Tower and got Slowpoke to Lv15 in the Ruins of Alph. Slugma was great at Faulkner’s gym, taking out all of the birds with his Rock Throw attack.

Zephyr Badge acquired!

TEAM:

Slowpoke
    Name: Charlie
    Level: 15

Slugma
    Name: Benny
    Level: 14
    Specter!
    ~Caught 01/07/2014~

I battled against several trainers as I moved around the paths between the tall grass on Route 11. I picked up a Green Apricorn from a tree nearby, then I headed past a fence and I Surfed around the bay in Vermilion City. I headed back to Route 11 afterwards and I spotted the sleeping Snorlax in front of the entrance of Diglett's Cave. I turned on my Pokegear's radio and played the Poke Flute's music and the sleeping Snorlax woke up and attacked. I battled it and after weakening it and paralyzing it, I caught it in a Heavy Ball. I added Snorlax to my team after swapping Pokemon at the Vermilion City Pokemon Center, then I headed back to Diglett's Cave and I entered it. I caught a wild Diglett and saved inside the cave.

Made my way to Azalea. Charlie, my Slowpoke, wasn’t very happy about the situation in the well, so we quickly took out the Rockets. Got a Fast Ball from Kurt as a reward and handed over four green apricorns to be collected later. Before fighting Bugsy two new team members came over from my HeartGold game: Vitruvius the Glaceon and Mac the Aerodactyl.

Moving on to the gym Slowpoke managed to take out Bugsy’s Metapod and Kakuna but Scyther proved to be pain. Luckily Mac managed to take it out and in the end victory was ours!

Hive Badge acquired!

TEAM:

Slowpoke
    Level: 19

Slugma

Glaceon
    Name: Vitruvius

Aerodactyl
    Name: Mac
    Level: 20
    Specter!
    ~Caught 01/07/2014~

*Defeated Chuck
    *Got fly
    *Defeated the Lighthouse.
    ASB | TPC | TCD
    Claimed Typhlosion.

Took out my rival with ease before entering Ilex Forest. Returned the Farfetch’d and was rewarded with the Cut HM for my efforts. Slugma helped a Kimono Girl find her way out of the forest and then we arrived at Goldenrod, where I trained our newest team member, Sweet Dee the Bellsprout, for a bit before going to get our picture taken.

Received the radio card and then made my way to the gym. Milktank was annoying as usual but the team persevered and Sweet Dee evolved into Weepinbell! Picnicker Gina had already given me a Leaf Stone so that makes things easier for later on.

Plain Badge acquired!

TEAM:

Slowpoke
    Level: 21

Slugma

Glaceon

Aerodactyl

Weepinbell
    Name: Sweet Dee
    Specter!
    ~Caught 01/07/2014~

• Went to Mahogany Town.
    • Defeated Team Rocket
    • Got Red Gyarados

ASB | TPC | TCD
    Claimed Typhlosion.

I restarted SoulSilver. I chose to play as the female character and after I got the Pokegear from mother, I went to Professor Elm's Lab to get my Starter Pokemon. I chose Totodile this time, then I left New Bark Town but Professor Elm gave me his Pokegear number before I left. I went to Cherrygrove City and I battled wild Pokemon along the way to train Totodile. I healed at the Cherrygrove City Pokomon Center and got the Running Shoes from an old man. I made my way north to Route 30/Mr. Pokemon's house and when I got there, I received the Egg from Mr. Pokemon. Professor Oak gave me the Pokedex and then Elm called me and asked me to return to his lab. I headed south to Cherrygrove City and I saved the game.

Moved onwards towards Ecruteak. Caught Sudowoodo and trained everyone to Lv25 before beating the Rocket interrupting the Kimono Girl’s dance and entering Burnt Tower, where I took out my rival once more. Set loose the legendary dogs.

Mac, my Aerodactyl, was fantastic at the gym, biting all of the ghosts into submission and Morty went down with relative ease (though Slowpoke did manage to get cursed).

Fog Badge acquired!

TEAM:

Slowpoke
    Level: 26

Slugma
    Level: 25

Glaceon
    Level: 26

Aerodactyl
    Level: 28

Weepinbell
    Name: Sweet Dee
    Level: 25
    Specter!
    ~Caught 01/07/2014~

• Defeated Pryce, Got My 7th Badge
    • Defeated Team Rocket (Half)
    • Defeated Silver

I still need to do half of the Team Rocket thingy though.
    Last edited by Bakphoon™; 24th March 2014 at 1:18 PM.
    ASB | TPC | TCD
    Claimed Typhlosion.

After healing my Totodile in Cherrygrove City, I headed out to Route 29. I encountered a mysterious Passerby boy as I made my way out of the city and he wanted to battle. He sent out his Chikorita and I used Totodile. Despite the obvious type disadvantage, I won the battle. The boy left and I continued onward through Route 29. I reached New Bark Town at long last and I entered Professor Elm's lab. He talked about how someone had stolen Chikorita from his lab, and then I was asked to identify the suspect after Ethan came to defend me. I left the lab after showing Professor Elm the Mystery Egg and I talked to my mother. I then headed out to Route 29 again and Ethan showed me how to catch wild Pokemon.

I've started a HeartGold Wedlocke! We'll see how long this lasts.

I chose Totodile as my starter (LazorGatr, male) and did the long and arduous opening stuff. Eventually I received Pokeballs and I completely forgot that I was playing at Night which made my first female encounter a HootHoot. I reluctantly captured it and named it X-Eyed. I continued on to Cherrygrove City and up to Route 30 and captured a male Spinarak named Webster. I returned to Route 29 and trained my team before continuing on, but during the training X-Eyed fell to a Lv2 Pidgey's critical hit Tackle. I trained LazorGatr and Webster a little more before taking on the trainers on Route 30 and heading to Route 31. I managed to somehow avoid any encounters on Route 31 for now and arrived in Violet City. Since it was still evening I went to the Sprout Tower and encountered a female Gastly named Wispa! Since I used Webster to catch Wispa I paired them up. I healed up and took a break.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

After Ethan taught me how to catch wild Pokemon, I wandered into the tall grass and caught a wild Hoothoot, then walked back to Cherrygrove City. I healed my Totodile at the Cherrygrove City Pokemon Center when I arrived there and then I left to Route 30 and I walked north. I trained my Totodile and Hoothoot along the way and I eventually reached an area with several trainers. I participated in some battles with them there and then I made my way further north until I reached a small tree that couldn't be cut down yet since I didn't have the Cut HM. I had to go around and I walked into Dark Cave and I caught a wild Geodude there. I then headed back out to Route 30 and I saved after picking another Apricorn.

Started game. Chose Totodile as starter. Went to Cherrygrove city. Received Running Shoes. Got Apricot case, collected apricots. Went to Mr. Pokemon's house, got egg and Pokedex. Battled red haired boy. Went to Prof. Elm's lab. Told police that the red haired boy's name was Silver. Gave the egg to Prof Elm. Battled and leveled up my Totodile. Went to Violet Town. Defeated everyone in the Bell Tower. Defeated the gym. Got the badge. Saved the game.

Page 354 of 377 FirstFirst ... 254304344350351352353354355356357358364 ... LastLast