Page 355 of 377 FirstFirst ... 255305345351352353354355356357358359365 ... LastLast
Results 8,851 to 8,875 of 9408

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

After exiting Dark Cave, I wandered into Route 31 and I captured a Bellsprout in the tall grass nearby after battling against a Bug Catcher trainer. I then trained along Route 31 while battling more wild Pokemon that I encountered there. I met up with Ethan and he gave me the Vs. Recorder key item as I arrived at the gatehouse that led into Violet City. I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center and then headed over to the Sprout Tower and began battling the Sages there as I climbed to the summit of the tower. I finally got to the top and after battling some more Sages, I battled the Elder and got the Flash TM, then I left to the Pokemon Center to heal. I saved since the Sprout Tower quest was taken care of.

Made my way to Olivine. My oran berries haven’t grown yet so I wasn’t able to help the sick Miltank but I’ll be back to sort it out. Went up the lighthouse and learned that Amphy was also sick so I surfed over to Cianwood and paid a visit to the pharmacy.

Had a spot of bother in Chuck’s gym when Slowpoke’s Zen Headbutt kept missing and Primeape started to spam Double Team but it went down in the end. Aerodactyl made short work of Poliwrath and we were given the HM for Fly.

Storm Badge acquired!

TEAM:

Slowpoke
    Name: Charlie
    Level: 28

Slugma
    Name: Benny
    Level: 28

Glaceon
    Name: Vitruvius
    Level: 30

Aerodactyl
    Name: Mac
    Level: 29

Weepinbell
    Name: Sweet Dee
    Level: 30
    Specter!
    ~Caught 01/07/2014~

Since the Sprout Tower stuff was finally taken care of, I entered the Violet City Gym after healing my team at the Pokemon Canter and I battled against the two Gym trainers inside, mostly for some extra experience. I got to Gym Leader Falkner's spot and I challenged him to a battle there. I used Totodile against his Pidgey and then I used my Geodude against his Pidgeotto. I almost lost that battle, but Geodude pulled through at the end. I got the Zephyr Badge and the TM for Roost and I left the Violet City Gym. I healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center, picked up the Pokemon Egg at the Poke Mart from Professor Elm's assistant, met a Kimono Girl, and I headed south towards Azalea Town and saved the game.

Returned to Olivine and gave Amphy the medicine, then received the call that the Safari Zone was up and running so I headed over there to train a bit before battling Jasmine. Got everyone to Lv37 and Slowpoke evolved into Slowbro!

Entered the Safari Zone and caught a Geodude as requested. Returned to Olivine and Slugma made easy work of Jasmine’s Magnamites, then Slowbro took down Steelix. Afterwards, Slugma evolved into Magcargo!

Mineral Badge acquired!

TEAM:

Slowbro
    Name: Charlie
    Level: 37

Magcargo
    Name: Benny
    Level: 38

Glaceon
    Name: Vitruvius

Aerodactyl
    Name: Mac

Weepinbell
    Name: Sweet Dee
    Specter!
    ~Caught 01/07/2014~

So, I recently finished with all 16 gyms. Now I'm just sort of poking around doing random things. EV training a Pokemon here and there (currently working on Drapion). Trying to get all the Pokeathlon records to get a Trainer Card star. All I need is the Pennant Capture one now, having gotten the Snowball Throw one just a bit ago and the rest of them long since.

Current Team
    SCIZOR@Muscle Band, Lv67
    Nature: Adamant
    Bullet Punch
    X-Scissor
    Night Slash
    False Swipe (Will replace False Swipe eventually if I ever go competitive. For now, he's a fantastic Pokemon catcher)

STARAPTOR@Lucky Egg, Lv55
    Nature: Jolly
    Brave Bird
    Close Combat
    Fly
    Quick Attack

DRAPION@Macho Brace, Lv50
    Nature: Jolly
    Crunch
    Ice Fang
    Bug Bite
    Toxic Spikes (Haven't gotten his moveset finished yet, still EV training.)

BIBAREL, Lv15
    Strength
    Cut
    Surf
    Rock Climb (Guess why I have him in the party!)

TOGEPI@Soothe Bell, Lv1
    Just keeping this thing with me for a while as I run around, so I can get it quickly to a Togetic later. Need it to know Wish so I can begin the process for getting an Eevee with Wish.
    Last edited by Dresden; 30th March 2014 at 7:06 PM.

:Friend Codes - X: 2981-7440-4003
    :Friend Safari - Water - Panpour/Quagsire/Frogadier
    :Shinies -

I arrived at Route 32 and I battled trainers as I walked south and my Pokemon leveled up. I made it to the Pokemon Center on Route 32 and healed my team. I then made my way into Union Cave to the south after getting an Old Rod. I encountered some wild Geodude and an Onix and battled them. I also battled some trainers in the cavern and my Totodile finally evolved into Croconaw. I soon exited the cave and collected two Apricorns from nearby trees and walked towards Azalea Town. I spotted a Team Rocket grunt by the Slowpoke Well, then I healed at the local Pokemon Center. Since I couldn't enter the Azalea Gym, I went to the Slowpoke Well to fight off Team Rocket after meeting Kurt and then I saved.

Went hiking today in real life, had pokewalker in pocket, got a good 14,000 steps, and found a salac berry on the treehouse route
    X FC: 1006 0385 8652 IGN: Mr.Brightside
    Come try your hand at solving my questions, and win yourself some pokemon

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...9#post17399689

I challenged Proton inside the Slowpoke Well and I defeated him with quickly. I then left the Slowpoke Well and healed my team in Azalea Town. I then arrived at the Azalea Town Gym and battled the Gym trainers and their Bug-types. I then battled Gym Leader Bugsy and I used my Hoothoot against his Scyther. I then used my Croconaw against Bugsy's Metapod and Kakuna and I defeated Bugsy and I received the U-turn TM and the Hive badge. I then headed outside and battled my rival as I was going to the Ilex Forest. I beat him easily this time around since Croconaw was my strongest Pokemon. After that, I healed my team at the Pokemon Center and trained a bit in Union Cave before heading out to Goldenrod City.

Trainer Freyja
    Badges 16
    Pokedex 198

I've been lucky with the legendaries so far. A while ago I had caught the Latias with the Master Ball, it being the wanderer I want the most (don't care that much about the dogs). I caught Lugia with less than a dozen balls, having got it down to 1 HP with my trusty Scizor's False Swipe. Tried to replicate this feat with Ho-oh, with no luck -- its being fire type didn't help, what with Scizor's 4x weakness to it. (I know I could've just used something else, but he's by far my highest level Pokemon. And my favorite.) Gave up on that for the time being, went to get Suicune. False Swiped it down to 1, got it with my first Net Ball!

Did some breeding to get a Modest Plusle that knew Thunderbolt and Discharge. Not sure which move I'll keep. Maybe both - one's stronger, other has higher paralysis chance. EV training it now

Scizor, Lv83
    Staraptor, Lv70
    Bibarel, Lv15
    Plusle, Lv14
    Last edited by Dresden; 6th April 2014 at 5:04 AM.

I finally entered the Ilex Forest and wandered around and caught a wild Oddish that I ran into there. After finding the lost Farfetch'd and getting the Cut HM, I made it to the end of the forest and I encountered a Kimono Girl and then I left the Ilex Forest and made my way towards Route 34 and the Pokemon Day Care while battling along the way. I met up with Ethan shortly after that and I was finally allowed to deposit my Oddish there so that it would level up without me having to do much. I arrived in Goldenrod City and healed at the nearby Pokemon Center and explored the city a little bit. I played the Voltorb Flip game for around 15 minutes until I got the hang of it and left to shop for items at the local Department Store.

Having I think finally settled on a team of 6 that I aim to train up to face Red, I begin breeding and training in earnest.

Scizor, Adamant/Technician. My pride and joy already fully EV trained and at level 85.
    Staraptor, Jolly/Intimidate. Close second, level 71 and fully EV trained. Gotta get it up into the 80s though for the battle with Red.
    Plusle, Modest/Plus(Ugh.). Level 32, still a long way to go. Only partially EV trained yet, and then I can start powerleveling with the E4.
    Hippowdon, Careful/Sandstream. Wanting Slack Off on it, I first had to get a female one to breed with Vigoroth, since the one I caught in the Safari Zone was male. Despite the supposed 50/50 chance, It took me about 8 eggs to get a female. Now breeding to get one with a decent nature.

Dragonite and Weavile are planned to be the final 2 in my team, but I have not begun the process with either one, apart from already having caught several Dratinis/Dragonairs with various good natures last week while fishing in the Dragon's Den. I know there are better electric types out there than Plusle, but it's cute, and I don't feel like hunting for any of the others. I thought about doing a Jolteon for a while, but I got tired of having its Eevee sit in the daycare getting up to Lv36 to learn Baton Pass, having many other breeding things I need to do.

Oh, also successfully traded with Maboroshi from right here on the forums, passing off a Hippopotas with a Dusk Stone and getting a Pokerused Bulbasaur in return. Had to use the GTS, though, since the Wifi Club was being lame.
    Last edited by Dresden; 7th April 2014 at 2:18 AM.

I purchased some stuff at the Goldenrod City Department Store, then headed out to the local Radio Tower. I got the my PokeGear upgraded and met Gym Leader Whitney as well. She returned to her Gym and I went to the Bike Shop and got a Bicycle from the owner. I rode around for a while and my Egg hatched into a Togepi. I deposited the Togepi at the Pokemon Day Care and went to the Goldenrod City Gym. I beat the Gym trainers and battled against Whitney. I beat Clefairy with my Croconaw, then I beat Miltank with Geodude and got the Attract TM and the Plain Badge. I went to heal at the Pokemon Center, got my Oddish back from the Day Care, evolved it to Gloom with some training, and saved before leaving town.

Finished EV training all of my planned team for facing Red, except for Weavile. I've got a decent-natured Sneasel, started a tiny bit of EV training this morning before work. Gotta finish it and grind some Battle Frontier so I can buy a Razor Claw to evolve it. Then I need to level everything up to the proper level. Once I face Red and get my Kanto and Hoenn starters, I'll probably be done with HG and go get White, begin moving everything from my PC up to 5th gen.

I received the Squirtbottle from a flower shop before going to Route 35. I finally got to Route 35 and battled against the trainers along the way. I entered the tall grass in the area and captured a Drowzee. I trained it for a while and kept it on my team so that I could use him at the Ecruteak City Gym. I then arrived at National Park and battled some more. I captured myself a Sunkern and then I visited the Pokeathlon Dome after that. I then made the trip to Route 36 and battled the Sudowoodo that blocked the path. I weakened it thanks to Gloom and I captured it. I made my way back to Violet City to heal my team and to swap Pokemon around, then I got back to Route 36 and saved before entering the next route.

After defeating the trainers of Route 30 I skipped the Dark Tunnel encounter and instead went to Route 31 to find a match for LazorGatr. I was hoping for Bellsprout but got a Caterpie named Wormhilda. I then accidentally knocked out a Geodude in the Dark Tunnel so no encounter there. I trained my team to Lv10 and then cleared the Sprout Tower as well as the gym without any casualties. I received a Togepi egg which I hatched in Violet City (forgot to nickname) for another encounter and then went to the Ruins of Alph and caught a Geodude (Rocki) as my encounter there. I got excited about my Route 32 encounter because there are so many good options like Mareep, Bellsprout, Wooper, Hoppip, etc. But no, I catch a Rattata (Rattatat). I cleared the route of all trainers and then trained my party to Lv15. I entered the Union Cave where I caught a Sandshrew whose names escapes me. I took a break after the capture.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

I walked along Route 36 and I battled trainers along the way. I picked some Apricorns and then I arrived in Ecruteak City. I went into the Pokemon Center to heal my team and encountered Bill from the Storage System. He talked to me and then left. I made my way around the city and entered the Dance Theater and battled a Team Rocket grunt who was bothering a Kimono Girl. I then went to the Burned Tower and battled my rival once more. It was tough, but Hoothoot and Croconaw took care of his team. I went to the basement of the tower and released the Beast trio. I then left the tower and headed back to Goldenrod City to pick up Bill's Eevee. I deposited it at Pokemon Day Care and went to National Park.

Being the insanely indecisive person that I am, with so many favorites to choose from, I changed my planned team for fighting Red yet again. I was going to do Dragonite because it's arguably better (and easier to get), but I just love Kingdra, so I'm going with it instead. Plusle was just a spur of the moment decision to begin with, but it really is underpowered, so I'll go with the evolution of my favorite ghost, Mismagius. Now I just need to train and level the two (and trade with a friend after to evolve the Seadra).

Currently leveling Weavile on the E4, mainly, with a bit of action in the Battle Tower.

After training my Pokemon at the Mt. Mortar area to level them up, I returned to Ecruteak City, healed my team, and made my way to the Ecruteak City Gym. I battled the Gym trainers and their Ghost-type Pokemon using my Croconaw's Shadow Claw move for the most part, but I switched to Flaaffy and Noctowl for some of the other battles in the Gym. I challenged Morty next. His Gastly and Haunter fainted pretty easily, but his Gengar gave me tons of stress. I finally found the winning combination and defeated Morty, earning me the Fog Badge and the Shadow Ball TM. I healed at the Pokemon Center in Ecruteak City and went back to Goldenrod City. I picked up Eevee from the Pokemon Day Care and then saved the game.

So, having finally finished EV training my team and facing the E4 a couple of times, I re-challenged Sabrina and went through all my waiting Pokegear rematches. Then, bored and on a whim, I went to Mt. Silver. Two awesome things happened:

#1. Caught Moltres with a single Dusk Ball after weakening it with a Thunderbolt from Mismagius. Neutral natured, not bad. Better than my Jolly Latias -_-
    #2. Beat Red! My team wasn't anywhere near what I intended to train them to, besides Scizor and Staraptor
    -Scizor Lv91
    -Staraptor Lv84
    -Weavile Lv67
    -Mismagius Lv53
    -Hippowdon Lv47Wait! Didn't even get to bring it. Had to bring stupid Bibarel to Rock Climb my way around.
    -Seadra (not even Kingdra yet) lv44

Picked up Charmander and Torchic from Oak and Steven. Now I'm going to run the E4 one more time to powerlevel a Pineco so I can trade the resulting Forretress to Steven for a Beldum.
    Last edited by Dresden; 13th April 2014 at 10:37 PM.

I trained my Eevee for several hours and gave it a haircut in Goldenrod City. It soon evolved into Umbreon at night and I then returned to Ecruteak City and headed west to Route 38 and battled the trainers along the way to Olivine City. I stopped at Moo Moo Farm and fed the sick Miltank a few Oran Berries while I was there. I then set out south and battled some more trainers and leveled up some Pokemon. I arrived in Olivine City after meeting Boaba and then healed at the Pokemon Center. I bought some items at the Poke Mart and went into the Olivine Lighthouse to find and talk to Jasmine. I climbed to the third floor of the Lighthouse and battled to train my team a bit more. I saved as I arrived at the fourth floor.

I decided to start over and try and catch everything in soul silver. I started with totodile and am in Violet city.
    Current team
    Totodile lv 10

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I finally arrived at Jasmine's location and asked me to get the SecretPotion at Cianwood City. I went back down the Lighthouse and healed my team at the Pokemon Center, then I went to Route 40. I Surfed around the sea route and encountered wild Tentacool. I also battled my way through the water against Swimmers and my Croconaw evolved into Feraligatr. I Surfed all the way around the Whirl Islands and then I arrived in Cianwood City. I healed at the Pokemon Center, then I picked up the SecretPotion for Jasmine. I was going to challenge Chuck at the Gym, but I decided to explore the island some more. I obtained a Shuckle from a guy and I also took a photo outside. I saved before going towards Suicune.

So after trading over everything important to my SoulSilver game I decided to restart my copy of HeartGold. I wanted to soft reset for a shiny starter and, barely fifty resets in, I found a shiny Cyndaquil! She's timid in nature and mischievous. I named her Garnet and I'm super happy. Let the new adventure begin!
    Specter!
    ~Caught 01/07/2014~

I hatched togepi, my second team member and before that caught a ghastly and a hoothoot. I tried to get it's happiness up since I want to use togekiss. I will send over a shiny stone from my platinum since you can't get shiny stones until after the elite 4.
    Current team:
    totodile lv 16
    togepi lv 5

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles4Ever View Post
    I hatched togepi, my second team member and before that caught a ghastly and a hoothoot. I tried to get it's happiness up since I want to use togekiss. I will send over a shiny stone from my platinum since you can't get shiny stones until after the elite 4.
    Current team:
    totodile lv 16
    togepi lv 5
    Not true. You can buy one with Athlete Points at the Pokéathlon.

Page 355 of 377 FirstFirst ... 255305345351352353354355356357358359365 ... LastLast