Page 356 of 375 FirstFirst ... 256306346352353354355356357358359360366 ... LastLast
Results 8,876 to 8,900 of 9352

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Not true. You can buy one with Athlete Points at the Pokéathlon.
    Well you can't easily. I hate the pokeathalon anyways. I caught a ledyba and am still trying to evolve togepi. Man its taking forever >.>

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Yeah, happiness is annoying sometimes. I always hate waiting for my Golbat to evolve (although not as much as I hate using Zubat before it learns Bite and Wing Attack. So useless at low levels...)

Suppose I should actually post happenings.

Just doing the last bits of catching I can do at the moment, as well as breeding. Currently working on getting a Jolly Medicham that knows Psycho Cut. I also want to breed a decent Roserade and a Spore/Leech Seed/SubPunching Breloom (One of my favorite things ever).

Other than that, I can't really do much besides evolve a bunch of the stuff I have in the PC to fill out my Pokedex, hope to get good Swarms, and wait on the silly Safari Zone mechanics to give me the good stuff -- although that last one is a matter of weeks. I'm sure I'll be done with White and on to X by the time the really good ones are available. Oh well.
    Last edited by Dresden; 14th April 2014 at 9:09 PM.

:Friend Codes - X: 2981-7440-4003
    :Friend Safari - Water - Panpour/Quagsire/Frogadier
    :Shinies -

I saw Suicune in the northern part of Cianwood City. It fled and then Eusine showed up and battled me. I defeated him quickly and healed my team at the Pokemon Center. I then went to the Cianwood City Gym and battled the Gym trainers inside. I challenged Chuck and I defeated his Primeape with my Noctowl's Aerial Ace. I then used Flaaffy and Hypno to take down his Poliwrath and won that battle. I got the Storm Badge and went out and I got the HM for Fly from Chuck's wife. I flew to Olivine City and climbed the Lighthouse there and gave Jasmine the SecretPotion so that her Ampharos would get better. She then returned to the Olivine City Gym and I left back to Cianwood City to train at the new areas.

Okay so I want to go back and play some of the older poke games. Soul silver being one of those. But I know the wifi will be shut off in a month, would it be worth it or should I just stick with x and y and trade for the gen 1-5 legendaires? Or those that are unattainable in x and y such as the normal pokemon...I so wanted to play these older games....

I went over to the Route 47 since that opened up once Jasmine returned to her Gym. I walked around the cliff area of the route and battled against trainers that I encountered. I also Surfed around in the sea and captured a Seel. I then battled some more and finally arrived in the Safari Zone area. I went in and captured some Pokemon and then trained in the tall grass at Route 48. I finally leveled up my team to the desired levels and flew back to Olivine City. I healed at the Pokemon Center and entered the Olivine City Gym. I battled her and beat her two Magnemite with my Graveler. I then switched to Feraligatr and defeated her Steelix with a Surf attack. I obtained the Mineral Badge and the TM for Iron Tail and saved.

I got my pokewalker working so now I'm trying to find a doduo and a kangaskan. So far I only found sentrets >.>

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

After beating Gym Leader Jasmine, I went to the local Pokemon Center and swapped Pokemon, then I headed back to Ecruteak City. I captured a Magmar in the Burned Tower and then I wandered east to Mahogany Town. I went through the gate and I explored Mt. Mortar from the inside and trained there for a little while. I then headed back outside and encountered Suicune and then Eusine. I Surfed around some small ponds afterwards and finally arrived in Mahogany Town after battling some trainers. I went to the Pokemon Center and healed my team. I then tried going to the Gym, but it was closed. I had to go north to Lake of Rage after that and I battled my way through tall grass as I got closer to the lake.

Quote Originally Posted by Devinias View Post
    Okay so I want to go back and play some of the older poke games. Soul silver being one of those. But I know the wifi will be shut off in a month, would it be worth it or should I just stick with x and y and trade for the gen 1-5 legendaires? Or those that are unattainable in x and y such as the normal pokemon...I so wanted to play these older games....
    This really should be in the help thread, but as long as you posted it here... if you play in gen 4, you will still be able to trade stuff to a gen 5 game (assuming you have a friend or two DSs) from gen 4, and of course there's the bank for gen 5 to gen 6. So, not to worry. It's still worth playing.

I Surfed on Lake of Rage and battled the Red Gyarados. I managed to weaken it and capture it in an Ultra Ball. I Surfed back to the shore and I encountered Lance there. We talked and he left, so I went back south to Mahogany Town to solve the crisis there. I healed at the Pokemon Center and then headed to the local shop. Lance was there and he uncovered the entrance to the secret underground base where Team Rocket was working. I went inside and battled Team Rocket grunts and I went around, trying to get to the next floor. I made it to the other floor and battled some more and then I encountered Lance again and he helped me beat Ariana. I saved just as Lance wanted me to help him defeat some Electrode.

After a large amount of hassle for both of us, I traded with pokemew12 from here on the forums. Gave Misdreavus and Murkrow for Lucario and Milotic.

Then, prepping my Meditite for EV training tomorrow, I discovered that my Exp. Share has mysteriously vanished. I know it wasn't on the traded Pokemon because one was freshly caught and the other has been sitting untouched in my PC since I got it weeks ago. I know I didn't sell it because I don't sell anything anymore; I've nothing to sell and I have over 500,000 cash anyway (Amulet Coin + E4 ftw). This will slow down EV training a bit unless I can get a replacement.

I beat some Electrode at Team Rocket's HQ and after that ordeal, Lance gave me the Whirlpool HM before I left to do other things. I exited the Team Rocket HQ at long last and I healed my team at the Mahogany Town Pokemon Center. I then trained at Route 43 north of Mahogany Town just to level up some more and then I headed to the Mahogany Town Gym to battle against Pryce. I defeated the Gym trainers and then proceeded on to Pryce. His Seel and Dewgong were easy to defeat thanks to my Ampharos. I switched to Hypno and then to Arcanine when I fought against Piloswine and I managed to win the Glacier Badge and the Hail TM at the end of that battle. I saved as I was about to leave Pryce's room.

I reached Cherrygrove and went on to visit Mr. Pokemon. Trained Cyndaquil to level 8, then headed back to the lab after hearing of the robbery. On the way I battled the red haired boy and, upon arriving at the lab, informed the police that his name was Walter. I then gave Prof. Elm the egg I'd received from Mr. Pokemon and returned to Cherrygrove, where I traded over an egg from SoulSilver containing a Goldeen that knew Psybeam, Ice Beam and Water Pulse. When it hatched, I named him King Koi. Trained both my Pokemon to level 12, then headed off for Violet.
    Specter!
    ~Caught 01/07/2014~

I finally evolved my togepi into togetic. I still need to get those 2 pokemon in the pokewalker though. That will probably take awhile >.>

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I left the Mahogany Town Gym and Professor Elm called me about Team Rocket broadcasting an announcement throughout the Johto region. I went to heal at the Mahogany Town Pokemon Center and then flew to Goldenrod City. There were Team Rocket grunts everywhere, but I went to the Goldenrod Tunnel and got a Team Rocket disguise. I went to the Goldenrod City Radio Tower and snuck in but my rival ruined things and I had to climb the tower while battling Team Rocket grunts. I finally made it to the middle of the tower, but I apparently needed some sort of key to unlock the door to head higher up into the tower. I saved around there, since I had to go online to find the location of that key item thing.

I completed Sprout Tower and was rewarded with the TM for Flash. Then I headed over to the gym and took care of matters there. Goldeen easily took out the birds there with his Ice Beam attack, and when I left I received a call asking me to collect an egg from the mart. I hatched the egg and named the newly born Togepi Concord. Then I showed him to Prof. Elm and got an everstone, which I've temporarily given to my Cyndaquil. Now I'm on my way to Union Cave!
    Specter!
    ~Caught 01/07/2014~

I got the Card Key item and returned to the Goldenrod Radio Tower. I defeated the Team Rocket grunts and the other Team Rocket Executives and finally made it to the place where Archer was. He used his Houndour first, which I easily defeated with my Feraligatr's Surf attack. He used Koffing after that, which was defeated by my Ampharos and its ThunderPunch attack. Archer's Houndoom was easy to beat; I switched to Feraligatr and used Surf on it until it fainted. I got that done and Archer and Team Rocket were finally defeated. The director of the Radio Tower came and gave me the wing item for my version's Legendary Pokemon and then I left the tower to heal at the Pokemon Center. I then flew to Mahogany Town.

I caught do duo in the pokewalker and kangaskan but it took a long time. After that I caught an unknown and an ekans, then I went through union cave, beat the plasma grunts and the admin, caught a slowpoke which took freakin forever to show up. I think I found like 30 zubats >.< then I went back and got the old rod and caught a magikarp after killing one, then again went back through union cave and caught a goldeen in slowpoke well, then I beat the trainers in the gym and beat Bugs pretty easily just with togetic. Now I need to catch hoppip and get the stuff in the second pokewalker area.
    Current team
    Croconaw lv 18
    Togetic lv 19

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

After flying to Mahogany Town, I headed out to Route 44. I battled trainers around there and my Pokemon gained experience from those battles. I also Surfed on the lakes there and made it to the tall grass. While searching for Pokemon, I encountered and caught a wild Weepinbell, Tangela, and Lickitung. I also fished in the hopes of finding a Remoraid and I found one after about ten minutes. I captured that and healed my team once more before entering the Ice Path. I got inside and slid around on the ice there. I made it to the part where I had to use Strength to move the boulders, but got sort of stuck there. I had to find a guide and then I finally managed to solve the boulder puzzle. I saved as I got near the exit.

I caught a dunsparce in dark cave. I'm so glad you can catch them in rock smash rocks because they are so rare other wise. I also caught a hoppip finally after killing a whole bunch >.>

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Traded with my friend yesterday who has SoulSilver. I traded over a newly hatched Feebas and a spare Seadra I had with a spare Dragon Scale, also trade my own Seadra to him and back so we both got Kingdras. He traded me a Meowth and a Vulpix over since I cannot get them in HeartGold. Otherwise, I've been playing White!

As I got near the exit of the Ice Cave, I ran into a Jynx and I captured it. I also found a wild Swinub and captured it as well. I met a Kimono Girl as I was about to exit the area. She needed help getting out of the ice and I helped her. She then left and I finally arrived in Blackthorn City. I ran to the Pokemon Center to heal my team and then I swapped Pokemon since I would be needing to train that Jynx I captured earlier for the Gym. I went to Route 45 and trained there for several hours. I explored Dark Cave and encountered a Wobbuffet. I captured that as well and then trained my team some more. I finally felt confident enough and I went to the Blackthorn City Gym. I battled the first Gym trainers and then saved.

I decided to not catch a wobbuffet so I beat my rival, caught the farfetched, taught sent ret headbutt, then caught a beedrill, pineco, heracross, and an aipom. The stupid aipom was harder to catch than the heracross was >.<

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I battled the Gym trainers inside of the Blackthorn City Gym and I finally made it to Clair's location. She first sent her Gyarados first and it didn't go down easily. I had to beat it with Ampharos, but it took a couple of Shock Wave attacks. Clair then sent out her Dragonair and I used Jynx against it. I beat it easily with Blizzard, but then she sent out Kingdra so I switched to my Feraligatr. It was a tough match, but Feraligatr won with a critical hit Crunch attack. Clair sent out her last Dragonair and I used Jynx against it. Its first Blizzard attack missed, but I beat Dragonair with the second. I beat Clair and I was waiting to get the Gym Badge, but she refused. I saved before going to the Dragon's Den to complete her task.

I beat all of the trainers on route 34, caught 2 drowsees, a ditto, and finally an Abra. I really hate catching those things >.> then I traded one of my drowsees for a machop. Finally I got all of the items in the basement of the department store and got the bike.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I headed out to the Dragon's Den and I battled a trainer who was inside and then I Surfed around the lake there. I encountered a couple more trainers and I defeated them too and moved towards the whirlpool blocking the way to the Dragon's Den's shrine. I used Whirlpool and got over that and then I made it to the Dragon's Den shrine. I talked to the elder there and I managed to answer him correctly and passed his test. Clair appeared and she finally handed over the Rising Badge. She left and I explored the cave a little bit and collected the Dragon Fang item and headed back out by Surfing around again. I encountered Clair by the exit and she gave me the Dragon Pulse TM. I then left the cave and saved.

Page 356 of 375 FirstFirst ... 256306346352353354355356357358359360366 ... LastLast