Page 357 of 376 FirstFirst ... 257307347353354355356357358359360361367 ... LastLast
Results 8,901 to 8,925 of 9394

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

I caught a nidoran female and finally my 3rd team member, nidoran male. I then beat all the trainers on that route and the underground route.
    Current team
    Croconaw lv 20
    Togetic lv 21
    Nidorino lv 18

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I exited the Dragon's Den cave and healed my team at the local Pokemon Center. I then walked south on Route 45 and battled all of the trainers on the mountain road. After training a bit in the tall grass and catching some of the Pokemon, I finally got back to New Bark Town and I visited Professor Elm's lab again. He gave me the Master Ball as a reward for obtaining all of the Johto badges and I left to train in other parts of Johto. After a bit of exploring, I went to Ecruteak City and visited the Dance Theater. I battled the five Kimono Girls in battle in order to get them to awaken my version's mascot. It was a tough challenge, but I finally defeated them and they all agreed to help me summon Lugia. I saved the game afterwards.

I finally got 5000 plus steps on the pokewalker so I was able to get a magby. Catching it was the problem. At least 8 times it either evaded a bunch and then killed me or ran away >.> I finally caught it though and transfered it and ponyta into soulsilver, plus a repel, antidote, and escape rope.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

After catching Lugia at the Whirl Islands, I went to Cianwood City and I healed my team there. After that, I decided to wander around Johto and train before I went to the Pokemon League. I battled some trainers in rematches and then I went to the Bug Catching Contest at National Park. I won the competition with a Scyther and then I headed over to Goldenrod City. I went south to the Pokemon Day Care and I left two Pokemon there. I then headed to New Bark Town and withdrew some money. I went to Mt. Mortar and explored a bit. I finally managed to get over the waterfall and I encountered the Karate Master and I challenged him to a battle. I beat him and he gave me a Tyrogue as a gift. I then left Mt. Mortar.

I beat all of the trainers in the goldenrod gym and beat Whitney. She did knock out nidorino but togetic took out her miltank eventually. Now I'm in the national park. To bad I have to wait until tomorrow to get my 4th team member, female scyther but at least I can get sunkern.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles4Ever View Post
    I beat all of the trainers in the goldenrod gym and beat Whitney. She did knock out nidorino but togetic took out her miltank eventually. Now I'm in the national park. To bad I have to wait until tomorrow to get my 4th team member, female scyther but at least I can get sunkern.
    I think I have a spare Metal Coat on my HG if you want to evolve that Scyther right away.

:Friend Codes - X: 2981-7440-4003
    :Friend Safari - Water - Panpour/Quagsire/Frogadier
    :Shinies -

I flew to New Bark Town and I withdrew money that my mother had saved for me and I Surfed east to Kanto. I arrived and some guy talked to me saying that I had taken the first step into Kanto. I went through Tohjo Falls afterwards and came out on the other side. I battled the trainers along Route 27 and I leveled up my team a bit from those battles. I healed at a rest house along the way to Victory Road and battled some more. I finally arrived at the gate at Victory Road and had my badges checked and I was allowed into Victory Road. I entered the cave and encountered a Rhyhorn, which I captured. I ran around pushing boulders out of the way and I found items inside of the cave. I saved as I got close to the exit.

I continued through Union Cave and soon arrived on the very short Route 33 where I skipped any encounters for now. I ran to Azalea Town and triggered the Team Rocket event in the Slowpoke Well. I headed there and captured a female Zubat (Bella). I returned to Azalea Town and headed into the Ilex Forest where I found a female Oddish (Rosebud) and then I spent some time training my team in the Union Cave, during which time LazerGatr evolved into Croconaw! I then returned to the Slowpoke Well and defeated Team Rocket with ease. I decided to take on the gym with Rocki the Geodude and Togepi the Togepi. Rocki swept through the trainers and then I challenged Bugsy. Turns out freaking U-Turn took out half of Geodude health while Rock Throw only did half to Scyther. Bull crap much? Rocki did end up defeating Metapod and Kakuna but proved no match against Scyther. Togepi went out seeking revenge but he too fell to the wrath of U-Turn. With a third of my team down I went to Wormhilda the Butterfree and put Scyther to sleep before winning with Gust.

After depositing Rocki and Togepi into the dead box I headed into the Ilex Forest again but not before stomping Silver into the ground with LazerGatr and Wormhilda. I found some Farfetch'd and then learned Cut which I taught to Rattatat and taught LazerGatr Headbutt. I returned to Route 33 and started headbutting trees hoping for a Heracross or an Aipom but knowing I'd catch a Spearow. Turns out it was......Aipom! Wormhilda slowly whittled away at his HP and put him to sleep. One Great Ball later and Julius the Aipom was mine! I headed to the PC to find a suitable partner and settled with Rosebud the Oddish. I took a break after the wedding.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

I met my rival when I got close to the exit of Victory Road. He wanted to battle me one last time before the Pokemon League and I had a really easy time against his team and I managed to defeat him fast since my entire team was at a high level. After I defeated him, I headed over to the Pokemon League building and healed my team. I stocked up on some Revives and Full Restores, swapped Pokemon on my PC and I entered the first room at the Pokemon League. I found Will there and we battled. His Psychic-type Pokemon were strong, but I managed to pull through thanks to my Haunter. I managed to defeat Will and I walked into the next room where Koga was waiting for me. I saved shortly before battling him.

Yesterday I caught a sunkern and today I entered the bug catching contest. I'm so mad right now. I caught everything you can catch except for scyther. i didn't even find a male scyther in the whole 20 minutes!!! Now I have to wait 2 more days DXXXX I also got in second with my pinser of course >.<

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I challenged Koga next and I managed to hit his Pokemon with strong attacks and they fainted. His Crobat was somewhat difficult to defeat at the end, but Ampharos used ThunderPunch and Crobat was finally knocked out. I then moved on to Bruno's room and I had an easier time against his Fighting-type Pokemon since I used Noctowl and its Flying-type moves. I also used Ampharos so that it would gain some more battle experience. Once that was done, I moved on other to Karen's room. Her Murkrow and Houndoom were taken care of by my Feraligatr, but her Genger and Vileplume proved to be tough Pokemon for me. I finally beat them and then Karen's Umbreon at the end and I saved before moving on.

Bred Lucario until I got some with Riolu with good natures. Likewise with Feebas. I will now begin training them in preparation for transferring up to Gen V. Checked the GTS to see if the random Lucario I got a while ago had gotten traded away, and indeed it had! I have a Garchmp now! Woot! No need to wait 80 more days for the silly Safari Zone for a Gible.

I got to Lance's chamber and our battle began. I defeated his Gyarados easily with Ampharos's Thunderbolt attack, but then Lance sent out Aerodactyl and I had to switch to Feraligatr. Even a Surf attack didn't defeat it, so I had to use several of them after Lance healed Aerodactyl. He sent out his first Dragonite and I had Feraligatr use Ice Beam, but that didn't defeat it. I had to use Slash and then Ice Beam again in order to beat it. He sent out two more Dragonite and I had to use Lugia against them. After those, he used Charizard, which my Feraligatr defeated with Surf. I won that battle, got registered in the Hall of Fame and the credits rolled. I woke up in New Bark Town but saved before going downstairs.

I finally got a female scyther, then I beat the trainers on route 36, got an as pear berry from Iran, got the hard stone from Arthur, beat the trainers on route 37, caught a pidgeoto, vulpix, and stantler, talked to Bill, after like 40 resets got a female eevee, sent it and rogetic to platinum and evolved them both into jolteon and togekiss, taught them thunderbolt, aura sphere, and air slash, sent them back, beat everyone in the burned tower, caught a raticate, koffing, and magma, and beat the trainers in the gym.
    Current team
    Croconaw lv 22
    Togekiss lv 23
    Nidorino lv 23
    Scyther lv 20
    Jolteon lv 23
    Last edited by Nibbles4Ever; 25th April 2014 at 12:03 AM.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

After waking up in New Bark Town, I quickly headed to Professor Elm's lab to talk to him. He told me about the Kanto region and he gave me the S.S. Ticket to ride the S.S. Aqua at the Olivine City port. I flew to Olivine City straight away and met Professor Oak there. He talked to me and upgraded my Pokedex into a National Dex and I was able to board the ship to Vermilion City. I went to my cabin and swapped Pokemon in the PC and then went to battle against the trainers on board. I battled all the trainers on the first floor, then I headed to the second floor and defeated those. I then had to find a lost little girl on the ship and located her with the ship's captain. I played with her and then managed to get off the ship.

Finished EV training Feebas yesterday, now I'm just building up the 8 massages from Daisy to evolve it, as well as visiting the haircut brothers in the Goldenrod Underground to increase Riolu's happiness. I'm also calling all the gym leaders for rematches as they become available, building them up all to wait at the Dojo so I'll have a good supply of high level Pokémon to powerlevel Milotic and Lucario with when the time comes. Finally remembered to talk to Arthur, the last Week Sibling I needed, thanks to seeing Nibbles' post up above just now, and I can begin collecting the ribbons from the Siblings.

I wandered around Vermilion City upon arrival after seeing Suicune again. I went to the Pokemon Fan Club and got a Rare Candy there. I also went to the Pokemon Center to heal my team and then the Poke Mart to buy items. I then finished up smaller tasks and headed to the Vermilion City Gym. I went inside and battled the few Gym trainers there. I then solved the electric trap puzzle and I got to face Lt. Surge in battle. His Electric-type Pokemon weren't that tough, but his Electabuzz gave me a hard time. I took it down with my Golem's Earthquake eventually. After that Gym battle, I got the Thunder Badge and a TM from Lt. Surge. I then healed at the Pokemon Center and saved before heading north to Saffron City.

I beat Morty very easily and after that caught everything on route 38 except far'fetched.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

After I beat Lt. Surge at the Vermilion Gym, I went north to Saffron City. I passed along Route 6 and I battled many trainers along the way. My team gained experience, then I walked through the gatehouse and arrived in Saffron City. I healed my team again and then went to the Saffron Gym.nn I encountered many powerful Psychic-type Pokemon as I battled against the Gym trainers, but I managed to get to Sabrina's location easily after those battle. I challenged her and used my Ampharos against her Mr. Mime and then Feraligatr against her Alakazam. Its Crunch defeated it easily and I then switched to Sunflora and used it against Espeon. After those battles, I got the Marsh Badge from Sabrina and then saved.

After spending time training Julius and Rosebud I finally returned to the Ilex Forest and worked my way through. Upon arrival in Route 34 I wandered into the grass to avoid trainers and somehow managed to catch Mr Stache the Abra. I then made quick work of the trainers and arrived in Goldenrod City. I beat the few trainers in the underground and then I spent an obnoxious amount of time training everyone to Lv21-22 which allowed Rosebud and Webster to evolve into Gloom and Ariados respectively. I mustered up the courage and challenged the Goldenrod gym. Julius defeated the trainers with Headbutt and I challenged Whitney. Julius took out Clefairy with 2 Headbutt's. When she sent out Miltank I left Julius in and spammed Sand Attack until Miltank hit with Attract. I swapped to Rosebud and used Sleep Powder twice (screw you whatever berry you are) and then used Acid and Mega Drain until Miltank fainted. It was a shockingly easy battle. I got the Plain Badge and the Squirt Bottle before taking a break.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

After beating Sabrina and getting the Marsh Badge, I went east to Celadon City to challenge Erika. I stopped along the tall grass in the route between the two cities to search for some Pokemon and since it was night, I found a Murkrow and captured it in a Dusk Ball, but I didn't find a Houndour. I soon arrived in Celadon City and I swapped Pokemon around at the Pokemon Center and then explored the town. I shopped at the Department Store and then I went to the Celadon Gym. I cut down the tree near the Gym and entered it. I had to navigate through all the gardens and trainers inside the Gym. Battling the Gym trainers gave my team tons of experience, so I was glad about that. I saved before challenging Erika.

I caught far'fetched, beat the rest of the trainers, got to Olivine city, caught 2 krabbys and a corsola, traded one of the krabbys for a voltorb, beat everyone in the light house, went back to New Bark and caught a chinchou, tentacool, and a shellder, got to the route next to union cave and caught a quagsire, failed to catch a quilfish cause I killed it DX went in union cave and went to the other part of the ruins of Ralph and caught a natural and a smeargle, caught a tentacreul and finally lapras.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I finally challenged Gym Leader Erika at the Celadon City Gym and I sent out my Feraligatr first against her Bellossom. Its Blizzard attack defeated Bellossom in one hit and then she sent out her Victreebel which wasn't that strong either. I swapped out to my Ninetales when she sent out her Tangela and I had Ninetales beat Tangela with its Fire Blast attack. Erika sent out her Jumpluff last and I used Flamethrower from Ninetales to defeat it as well. Erika lost and she finally handed over the Rainbow Badge and her Gym's TM. I walked out of the Celadon City Gym and healed at the Pokemon Center. I shopped for some more items at the Department Store and saved before leaving the city since I was gonna take a break.

Acquired a 2nd DS today and am now Pokétransfering the majority of the stuff in my PC to my White game. I'm only moving 1 form of each evolutionary line, with a few exceptions, and have my core team still with me, as well as a few things I want to use evolutionary stones on before transferring, since items don't transfer.

I left Celadon City and decided to go south to Fuchsia City next. I headed west from Celadon and walked through the gatehouse that led to the Cycling Road. I went around challenging Bikers and my team gained tons of experience and leveled up a bit. I rode my bike further south and I finally got to the gatehouse near Fuchsia City. I entered the town and healed my team at the local Pokemon Center. I then explored Fuchsia City a little bit and used the Pal Park facility to transfer over some of my Pokemon over from Emerald and Ruby version. With that done, I went to the Fushsia City Gym and started to battle against the Gym trainers there. I saved halfway through that however, since I needed to re-heal.

Page 357 of 376 FirstFirst ... 257307347353354355356357358359360361367 ... LastLast