Page 358 of 374 FirstFirst ... 258308348354355356357358359360361362368 ... LastLast
Results 8,926 to 8,950 of 9342

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

I caught a psyduck, golduck, 2 poliwhirls, beat all of the swimmers on the way to Cianwood, beat Eusine, got shuckle, beat the trainers in the gym, beat Chuck easily with just scizor, got fly and taught it to togekiss, got back to Olivine, gave amphy the medicine, caught everything except graveler and steelix in the cliff cave, caught staryu and seel, caught 2 glooms, girafarig, fearow, and diglett on route 48, and caught a geodude, magneton, hypno, and wobbuffet in the safari zone.
    Current teamL:
    feraligatr lv 30
    nidorino lv 27
    togekiss lv 28
    jolteon lv 30
    scizor lv 30
    miltank lv 26

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles4Ever View Post
    I caught a psyduck, golduck, 2 poliwhirls, beat all of the swimmers on the way to Cianwood, beat Eusine, got shuckle, beat the trainers in the gym, beat Chuck easily with just scizor, got fly and taught it to togekiss, got back to Olivine, gave amphy the medicine, caught everything except graveler and steelix in the cliff cave, caught staryu and seel, caught 2 glooms, girafarig, fearow, and diglett on route 48, and caught a geodude, magneton, hypno, and wobbuffet in the safari zone.
    Current teamL:
    feraligatr lv 30
    nidorino lv 27
    togekiss lv 28
    jolteon lv 30
    scizor lv 30
    miltank lv 26
    Productive session, huh? Glad to see another Scizor user, also

:Friend Codes - X: 2981-7440-4003
    :Friend Safari - Water - Panpour/Quagsire/Frogadier
    :Shinies -

I headed back to the Fuchsia City Gym and challenged the remaining Gym trainers there. I roamed around the Gym trying to figure out where all of the invisible walls were and I finally arrived at Gym Leader Janine's location. We began to battle and Janine's Poison-type Pokemon were tough at first, but I got the upper hand with my Noctowl and Golem and I was able to defeat Janine eventually. She gave me the Soul Badge and then I left the Gym to heal my team at the Pokemon Center again. I then headed east and continued to battle trainers for experience. I headed all the way north towards Route 12 near Lavender Town and then I arrived in Lavender Town itself after battling numerous trainers. I saved there.

I caught everything I could catch in the safari zone right now except murkrow which I will try and catch tonight, then I beat Janice very easily with just togekiss and feraligatr. Finally I went through Mt. Mortar and got more items and voiced my opinion on how stupid it is now because you need rock climb. Finally I caught a flaffy and failed to catch entei again.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

After arriving in Lavender Town, I healed my team at the Pokemon Center and went shopping because I wanted some more Ultra Balls. I went to the Radio Tower and talked to everyone there. I then set off to the east of Lavender Town and battled some trainers. I went back to Saffron City and headed north to Cerulean City. I arrived and wandered around town. I headed for the Gym, but Gym Leader Misty wasn't there for some reason, so I had to go out of my way to search for her on Route 25. I went north and battled some trainers along Route 25. I then spotted Suicune after meeting Misty at the top of a hill there and I saved before I fought it since I wanted a save point in case I made it faint during the battle.

I caught red gyarados, beat all of the rockets in there hide out, and will now take on the gym.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I battled Suicune on Route 25. I attacked it with moves that inflicted only minimal damage in order to prevent the Suicune from fainting right away. I managed to get its HP down slowly to the red zone and then I tossed several Ultra Balls at it. Those didn't work, so I waited a while and then used Timer Balls instead. I captured the wild Suicune inside one of those and then made my way back to Cerulean City to withdraw it from my PC. I trained it a bit and went back north towards Route 25. I battled several trainers that I missed before and I went back to the Cerulean Gym and battled the Gym trainers inside and then I found that Machine Part item in one of the inner tubes there. I saved before challenging Gym Leader Misty.

Playing Voltorb Flip like mad so I can get the 9999 coins needed to buy a Porygon. It's one of the few things left in HG that I haven't gotten yet. Also still need to catch Mewtwo and Ho-Oh.

UPDATE: Caught Mewtwo after 29 Dusk Balls. Careful nature, though, ewww. Next time around (once I've ported EVERYTHING to later gens and restarted my HG) I'll definitely be Synchronizing all of my legendaries to get the proper natures.
    Last edited by Dresden; 27th April 2014 at 8:03 PM.

I finally challenged Gym Leader Misty and I used my Feraligatr against Misty's Starmie and used Crunch attack on it, but Misty just healed it over and over again so I had to switch to my Bellossom. I sent Quagsire out to battle against her Lapras afterwards since I figured that Rock Slide would work well against Lapras, but I had to switch to Ampharos. I defeated Misty's Golduck and Quagsire eventually and obtained the Cascade Badge from her. With five Kanto Badges now owned, I left Cerulean City and headed for the Power Plant to return the Machine Part. I battled trainers along the way there and I captured some Pokemon in the tall grass outside of the Power Plant. I got inside and returned the item and saved.

I beat Pryce, beat all of the rockets in the radio tower and underground path, and finally caught the rest of the pokemon I needed from the safair zone except murkrow which I will catch tonight.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

With the whole Power Plant crisis solved, I went inside Rock Tunnel. I battled Pokemon like Cubone and Kangaskhan and captured them for my collection. I wandered around in the dark for a while and I emerged north of Lavender Town. I healed at the local Pokemon Center and talked to the man at the Radio Tower and I got an upgrade on my Pokegear's radio. I wandered around town and then headed south to Vermilion City. I battled trainers along the bridges there and then talked to the Snorlax that was blocking Diglett's Cave. I used the PokeFlute music to wake it up and I battled it. I defeated it and it left once it was beaten. I got inside of Diglett's Cave and wandered around there. I arrived at Route 2 and saved.

I finally caught a murkrow. Man it took for ever!!! I think the one I caught was like the 8th one I found and it took like 21 safari balls >.> I also caught a clefairy and now just need a rhyhorn.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles4Ever View Post
    I finally caught a murkrow. Man it took for ever!!! I think the one I caught was like the 8th one I found and it took like 21 safari balls >.> I also caught a clefairy and now just need a rhyhorn.
    Yeah, I gave up after a while trying to catch one there. It's way easier to do it at night in Kanto.

After arriving at Route 2, I cut down a tree and I made my way north to Pewter City. I healed my team at the Pokemon Center and then I swapped Pokemon in the PC. I went to the Poke Mart and bought some Ultra Balls and then I wandered around town. I got the Rainbow Wing item from an old man and I went to the Pewter Museum of Science and revived my Dome Fossil. I then went to the local Gym and defeated the Gym trainers inside. I didn't want to fight Brock yet though, so I just decided to head east and battle the trainers along Route 3. I did just that and leveled up my team a bit and then I arrived at the Pokemon Center near Mt. Moon. I healed my Pokemon there and then saved before going into Mt. Moon.

I caught a rhyhorn than went to route 44 and caught a tangela, weepinbell, and surprisingly a remoraid. It only took like 5 pokemon for it to show up o.O before that I changed my clock and caught a noctowl and then I went through the Icy path and also caught a swinub, delibird, and jynx, then I beat the trainers on route 45 and caught a teddiursa and skarmary, then I beat all of the trainers in the gym and beat Clair, after that I went through the dragons den, beat the trainers, got the tm from Clair, and got my extreme speed dratini, finally I got the master ball from Elm and beat the kimono girls just barely >.> Now I'm on my way to the whirl islands.
    Last edited by Nibbles4Ever; 1st May 2014 at 9:13 PM.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I entered Mt. Moon and spotted my rival and we battled. I had a tough time with that battle though, but I finished that and then he left the cave. I got to wander around a bit and I found a wild Clefairy which I captured for my collection. I went to Mt. Moon Square and then I went east to Cerulean City again. I battled some trainers along that route and then I flew back to Pewter City and headed south to the Viridian Forest. I captured some wild Pokemon in the forest and trained against trainers. I got out of the Viridian Forest eventually after Headbutting some trees and finding and capturing Pokemon. I walked south to Viridian City while battling a couple of Bug Catchers and I saved when I got inside Viridian City's PC.

I actually fired up my SoulSilver game for the first time since 2010 today. I have about 27 hours of play time logged, with 5 badges. My Pokémon in my party are all lvl 38-39. I was in Ecruteak City, I exited to the east and bumped into a hiker leaving Mt. Mortar. He gave me the HM for strength. I saved the game at this point because I couldn't deal with all the Zubats in the cave tonight. Perhaps tomorrow.

I headed north to Route 35 and beat some trainers before catching a female Nidoran (whose name escapes me). Then I headed into the National Park and decided to take part in the Bug Catching Competition! Wormhilda and I took part and she helped me catch........a freaking Weedle! My next encounter was a Pinsir!! That ain't right! I trained Wormhilda a little and then headed to Route 36. I decided Sudowoodo would be my encounter for the route but Rosebud the Gloom knocked it out with a critical hit. On Route 37 I encountered a Pidgey (Bellows) and arrived in Ecruteak City. I met Bill who gave me an Eevee all the way back in Goldenrod, which I didn't nickname as I don't know what I'd evolve it into if I ever use it. After returning to Ecruteak I saved the Dojo from Team Rocket and got Surf as a reward. Then I finally decided to head to the Burned Tower where LazerGatr and Wormhilda took out Silver. I caught a Koffing (Poisean) and released the beasts! I healed up and headed to the gym.

Wispa the newly evolved Haunter and Webster the Ariados did great work against the trainers. It didn't take long to navigate the fog and challenge Morty. Webster took out Gastly with Shadow Sneak and Wispa defeated his first Haunter with Shadow Punch. Webster was back out for Gengar. I went with Shadow Sneak which really didn't do as much as I had hoped. Gengar used Hypnosis which failed thanks to Insomnia. Another Shadow Sneak followed by Shadow Ball......CRITICAL HIT GAHH!!! Webster got knocked out. I went to Wispa and used a Shadow Punch after Morty healed. Knowing Wispa's fate was sealed I went for a Sucker Punch which knocked out Genger! Got lucky he wasn't going for Hypnosis. Wispa took out the last Haunter with Shadow Punch and I earned my fourth badge! I went to the PC to find a new partner for Wispa and realized I am lacking male Pokemon. With only 3 options I went with Paul Blart the Sandshrew! I trained a bit and took a break.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

I caught a horsea and a seadra then caught Lucia. It took 2 tries because the first time it used struggle and killed itself >.> after that I went through Tojho falls, beat the trainers on route
    27 then caught a dodrio and an arbok but just realized I already had one >.< now I'm about to enter victory road.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I quickly healed my team at the Viridian City Pokemon Center and then I explored the town a little bit. I battled at the Trainer House and then once that was done I visited the Viridian City Gym. The Gym Leader wasn't there though, so I left to Route 1 and headed to Pallet Town. I battle some trainers along the way there and when I got there I headed for Professor Oak's Pokemon Lab. We talked and then I explored the town a bit before I left south to Cinnabar Island. I arrived on Cinnabar Island after Surfing and I encountered Blue there. I talked to him and he said he'd return to Viridian City if I got all the other badges, so I healed my team at the Pokemon Center and headed east towards the Seafoam Islands next.

I caught a ursaring and got through victory road. I also beat my rival. Now I'm getting everyone to lv 45 before battling the elite 4. I also evolved nidorino.
    Current team
    Feraligatr lv 40
    Nidoking lv 45
    Jolteon lv 40
    Togekiss lv 42
    Scizor lv 40
    Mil tank lv 40

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I battled several trainers as I Surfed around and soon arrived on the Seafoam Islands. I decided to focus on training my team some more before my Gym battle, so I went into the caverns and trained against the wild Pokemon that I encountered there. I battled for about 30 minutes and then I headed out to the Gym and battled some Gym trainers. I had a tough time, but I eventually managed to get to the center of the Gym. I challenged Gym Leader Blaine and only his Magmar gave me trouble since its Fire-type attacks kept injuring my Pokemon. I eventually managed to defeat it and I got the Volcano Badge from Blaine. I flew to Cinnabar Island to heal my team and then I saved after swapping Pokemon in the PC.

I got everyone to lv 45, luckily I had 5 rare candies so I didn't have to train mil tank. After that I beat the elite 4 and Lance =D
    Here is my winning team
    Feraligatr lv 45
    Togekiss lv 47
    Nidoking lv 45
    Scizor lv 45
    Jolteon lv 46

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I flew to Viridian City and went to the Viridian City Gym and entered it. I walked on the spinning tiles and sued them to get around the Gym and I battled Gym trainers and leveled up my team. I continued forward and got to Blue's location and I challenged him straight away, but I had a tough time. I had to swap out and heal my Pokemon several times; I especially had trouble against Blue's Pidgeot. It took several minutes for my Alakazanm to take it down, but once I did, I managed to defeat Blue. I got the Earth Badge from Blue as well as the Trick Room TM. I left the Gym afterwards and healed at the Pokemon Center. I then went south to Pallet Town to show Professor Oak all my badges. I saved before going in his lab.

Well after completing the game, I havent been up to much besides trying to raise my pokemon's level, I ev trained a female zangoose to help me catch pokemon in apricorn balls to transfer later on, I also took on the elite four and red today for fun, I love just how intense the Red battle is, although not as good as Blue's
    Trinity League Badges

3DS FC: 1075-1699-3820
    Ign: GC7

Page 358 of 374 FirstFirst ... 258308348354355356357358359360361362368 ... LastLast