Page 359 of 377 FirstFirst ... 259309349355356357358359360361362363369 ... LastLast
Results 8,951 to 8,975 of 9406

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

I visited Professor Oak's Lab and he gave me the Rock Climb HM so that I could climb Mt. Silver. I flew back to Viridian City afterwards and after shopping for Max Repels, I headed for the gates of the Pokemon League. I got there and made my way to Mt. Silver and I trained in the tall grass and captured some Pokemon that I hadn't captured before. I got to a Pokemon Center and swapped Pokemon around and then I taught Rock Climb to my Golem and I entered the cave. I climbed and then I encountered a wild Sneasel and captured that. I captured some more wild Pokemon in Mt. Silver and then I got to the snowy portions of Mt. Silver. I picked up some items, but I saved the game before going into the final cavern.

Defeated Clair
    Went to Dragons Den
    Defeated Kimono Girls
    Caught Ho Oh
    Took my first step in Kanto
    ASB | TPC | TCD
    Claimed Typhlosion.

Been trying to capture Raikou today, have come across him once and for fun been trying to just throw a pokeball at him instead of using mean look, although it was only once i seen him today, the ball got to the third movement but then he freed himself and fled, decided to take break and went to battle the elite four to level up my zangoose, which is only at lvl 43
    Trinity League Badges

3DS FC: 1075-1699-3820
    Ign: GC7

I exited Mt. Silver last night in order to heal my Pokemon again since they got injured as I was training them. I then climbed Mt. Silver once again. I captured a wild Steelix that I encountered and then I finally made it to the summit of the mountain. I challenged Red and his Lapras and Snorlax were particularly tough and they defeated my Quagsire easily. I had to use my newly-trained Machamp to defeat them both and then I used my Ninetales against Red's Venusaur and then my Feraligatr against his Charizard and I won that battle at long last. The game credits rolled after that feat and afterwards I was back home in New Bark Town. I went to Cherrygrove City and swapped Pokemon at the PC. I saved after that.

I've started evolving all of my pokemon by leveling up. So far I've evolved paras, sentret, ledyba, and nidoran female. I still have about 15 more to go though >.>

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I restarted my spare HG and chose the female character and I named her too. I got the Pokegear from my mother and I went to Professor Elm's Lab and obtained Cyndaquil. I left town and headed over to Cherrygrove City and I battled wild Pokemon along the way there. I healed at the local PC after getting the Running Shoes and I made my way to Mr. Pokemon's house. I got there and received the Egg item from Mr. Pokemon and Prof. Oak gave me the Pokedex and then Elm called me and asked me to return to his lab. I went back, but battled a boy on the way. I defeated his Totodile and I got back to the lab. I named my rival and then I returned to my house to talk to my mom. I saved before leaving town.

Went to rechallenge Erika in hopes of evolving my charmeleon to Charizard, managed to evolved it, then decided to keep battling her to level it up. Got charizard to level 65 then started training my zangoose again. Been collecting apricorns and caught me some pokemon including a ghastly and machoke in moon balls
    Trinity League Badges

3DS FC: 1075-1699-3820
    Ign: GC7

I left New Bark Town and Ethan showed me how to catch Pokemon. I also got Poke Balls from him and then I went to Cherrygrove City. I captured a wild Sentret along the way and I healed my team. I then headed to Violet City and I battled some trainers along Route 30. I eventually arrived at the gate and Ethan showed up and gave me the Vs. Recorder. I entered Violet City and I healed there and then I sort of explored the place a bit. I eventually picked up items there and I headed out to capture some more Pokemon. I found a wild Bellsprout and I traded that for an Onix in Violet City and I went to Dark Cave to train i my other Pokemon. I spent almost 30 minutes there and I saved before returning to Violet.

Today i began my journey on my other HG game card that i had lying around. I had already booted up the game, so i began my adventure in my house with 0:02 played. The first thing that surprised me was that i had a wonder card up from the game apparently (FAL2010 Mew)! I set out on my journey ready to become Pokemon Champion. My first destination, Professor Elm's lab. I proceeded into the lab where i met with Elm who then presented me with the choice of three pokemon, cyndaquil, bayleef and totodile. His happy expression wouldn't be denied. Cyndaquil was my first pokemon. Together we set out to Mr. Pokemon's house where we met with not only Mr. Pokemon, but Professor Oak himself! Having the important item in hand, we were prepared to challenge our first gym in violet city when we received a call from the frantic professor elm. Elm had stated there was a great fire at his lab and we were to come to him immediately. On our way to him, we came across a red-haired youth with a totodile who challenged us to battle. Upon defeating the mysterious trainer, we were able to discern his id that dropped to the ground following our confrontation, and he quickly fled the scene. This didn't matter to me as i was able to catch his name on the ID before he fled: Clarf. Telling this to the distraught professor and the authorities at the lab, we learned that Clarf had orchestrated the disaster at the lab and had fled with professor elm's totodile as his starter.
    Putting the incident behind us, i ventured across the routes i was already accustomed to, capturing a spinarak, hoothoot, sentret and rattata and picking up my mew at the pokemon mart. Venturing into Violet City, i was enticed to brave bellsprout tower to prove my worthiness as a combatant for the gym leader Falkner. During this time i was able to evolve my Cyndaquil into a Quilava, while systematically defeating all the sages and their master, while having a brief encounter with Clarf. On the way down, i felt a tingle down my spine as i was ambushed by a gastly, which i captured on the first attempt. My team set, i challenged the Violet City gym, defeating all the trainers, including Falkner with ease through the use of my Quilava's quick attacks and embers. My first badge and Roost TM in hand, i proceeded to meet Elm's aide in the Violet City pokemart after being asked to meet him by professor elm. There, i received the pokemon egg i had delivered Elm before.
    -----------------End of Part I ---------------------------------

718/718 Pokemon caught as of 4/13/14
    Pokemon X FC: 2638-0594-6140
    Serebii.net Claims:
    -The Drill Pokemon, Nidoking

I returned to Violet City and I visited the Sprout Tower next. I went inside and I climbed to the tower's summit while battling Sages. I got to the top and after battling some more Sages and the Elder, I left to the Pokemon Center to heal my team. I then visited the Violet City Gym and I battled against the two Gym trainers inside for some extra experience. I got to Falkner's spot and I challenged him to a battle. I used Cyndaquil against his Pidgey and then I used Hoothoot against his Pidgeotto. I had a tough time in that battle, but Hoothoot pulled through. I got the Zephyr Badge and I left the Gym. I healed at the Pokemon Center, picked up the Egg at the Poke Mart and I headed south to Azalea Town. I then saved.

Part II: Ruins, Resurgence and Bugs!
    I started out after getting the egg from professor elm and headed west where i made it to the Ruins of Alph. Solving the Kabuto stone puzzle, i was shocked when i dropped down into the Ruins below. Unbeknownst to me, i had inadvertently caused the secrets of the ruins to resurface, as Unown started coming out of the wood-work. On my way out, i was able to capture one of them, and continued on my way to Azalea town. I continued across the rolling plains, docks and under the railroad of Route 32, capturing Bellsprout, Mareep and Hoppip and continued my quest to Azalea. Trudging through the cold, dank Union Cave, i captured a sandshrew, zubat, and geodude and made my way out. I had made it to my destination, Azalea Town. I was genuinely surprised when i saw them. Clad in black with the famous red R posted across their uniforms, i immediately recognized the individuals that littered the town. Team Rocket had returned. With most of the buildings under guard, i traveled to the west end of the town where i met an elderly man by the name of Kurt who told me of how Team Rocket had recently returned and subjugated the town and the slowpoke that inhabited it, cutting off and selling their tales on the market for profit. Before i could enlist my services, Kurt bolted for the old well, known by the townsfolk as Slowpoke well. Once i reached the aforementioned well, i found kurt lying down in agony from falling down the well's stairs. Urging him to conserve his strength, i proceeded into the well's inner sanctum and defeated the grunts within and made my way to their executive, Proton. Defeating him with relative ease, Proton ordered a full-scale retreat of all the Rocket forces, but confirmed a terrible truth, the Rockets, defeated by the Pokemon Master Mac the First two years prior, had returned. Kurt, fully healed, released the slowpoke and we returned to his home, where he promised he would lend me his pokeball creation services in exchange for apricorns. Thanking Kurt, i set out for the Azalea Gym, ready to face down the leader Bugsy for my 2nd badge. Defeating his disciples, i traversed the spinarak themed platforms bound along tightropes and reached the leader. Scyther, his first pokemon proved to be a worthy adversary as it traded blows with my Quilava for a number of turns. But Quilava was determined to be victorious. Armed with ember, it silenced Scyther and made quick worth of his auxillary pokemon Metapod and Kakuna. Bugsy was defeated, and my 2nd gym badge was earned.
    -----------End of Part II-------------------
    *Ty all for reading, appreciate the nice comments i keep getting.*

718/718 Pokemon caught as of 4/13/14
    Pokemon X FC: 2638-0594-6140
    Serebii.net Claims:
    -The Drill Pokemon, Nidoking

I went south from Violet City and I arrived at Route 32. I obtained a Miracle Seed from a guy and I gave it to my Bellsprout. I trained my team in the tall grass and I encountered a wild Wooper there. I captured that and I headed towards the nearby Pokemon Center there to heal my team once again. I healed everyone and I obtained an Old Rod from the fisherman there. I left the Pokemon Center and fought some more trainers before heading to Union Cave. I got inside and I captured a wild Geodude that I encountered. I trained it along with my other Pokemon in the cave and I wandered around there picking items and fighting trainers. I managed to find a way out of the cave eventually and I saved as I arrived outside.

When the news of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire came out, I wanted to replay my HeartGold again. Since this is going to be a just for fun team that I probably won't send over, I'm going to try to use Pokemon I barely use. The only Pokemon that I knew from the start that I would obtain was Cyndaquil and Slowpoke.

I started with a Cyndaquil and captured a Pidgey and eventually a Gastly. I'm going to use Pidgey but not Gastly. From Cherrygrove to Azalea, those two were my only Pokemon that I used. I evolved Cyndaquil before Falkner and Pidgey evolved before I reached the Union Cave. At Azalea, I captured a Slowpoke. Since I haven't played HeartGold in awhile, I was surprised to see Bugsy start with Scyther. I was still able to take his team out with Quilava.

After reaching Goldenrod, I captured a both Nidorans, a Heracross, a Drowzee, and a Ditto. I already used Nidoran-M several times, so I decided to train Nidoran-F this time around. I added Nidoran-F and Heracross to my team. Also, I put Gastly and Nidoran-M in the daycare for safe keeping. Now, I'm trying to train my team as much as I can as I only have two badges and I already have five Pokemon in my team. I may switch Pidgeotto for something else.

Team:
    Pidgeotto Lv 21
    Slowpoke Lv 20
    Nidorina Lv 18
    Heracross Lv 19
    Quilava Lv 24

I picked Apricorns on Route 33 and I headed to Azalea Town. I got to the Slowpoke Well and saw a Team Rocket grunt there blocking the entrance. I arrived in town and I quickly healed my team at the Pokemon Center. I left to explore around a bit, but the Gym was closed. I went to Kurt's house and he left to fight off Team Rocket for hurting the local Slowpoke. I picked a White Apricorn and I left to the Slowpoke Well. I managed to get inside and I fought the first Team Rocket grunt that I encountered. I battled a couple more and then I battled that executive guy. I managed to defeat him and the Slowpoke of Azalea Town were saved. I healed at the Pokemon Center and I headed for the Gym. I saved inside.

Following my last post, I trained my team until everyone reached atleast level 22 before taking on Whitney. I used Heracross throughout the entire gym and didn't run into any troubles. After Whitney's gym, I went to Ecruteak City so I can meet Bill, and then I went back to Goldenrod to get a Eevee. Since it came out to be modest, I wanted to add it to my team. After obtaining my new member, I went to the Daycare Center and left my Nidorina for the time being. After that, I went to the Pokeathlon and did every course but strength. After the courses, I bought a Thunderstone with the points for my soon to be Jolteon.

Once I made it to Ecruteak City, I caught a Miltank, Tauros, Magnemite, and Magmar. I added Miltank to my team and left the other three in the box. Before taking on Morty, I trained my team in the route below Ecruteak until everyone (except Jolteon) was atleast level 26. I only trained Jolteon until level 15 so he can learn Thundershock so I can train him later on the route west of Ecruteak. Before I went to the gym, I took a Wooper from my box to Rock Smash the rocks in the Ruins of Alph, hoping I find something.

I used Slowpoke to battle the trainers in Morty's gym and I was surprised that I had no problems despite Slowpoke being much slower than the Gastly line. However, Morty was a completely different story. I started the battle with Pidgeotto, who took care of Gastly and the first Haunter. When I saw that Morty was going to use Gengar next, I planned to use Miltank since it's ability was Scrappy. But at that moment, I realized something. When I went to the Ruins of Alph, I switched my Wooper for Miltank and never switched them back! Due to this, I went to Quilava. Quilava got Gengar to the red but fell to two Shadow Balls. I went for Heracross next so he can take advantage of Gengar's low defense with Aerial Ace, but Gengar used Hypnosis and I had no Awakenings so Heracross fell too as I desperately tried to get Heracross to wake up. Before attacking Heracross, Morty also used a Hyper Potion. From losing Heracross and Quilava, I decided that I need to win this through Pidgeotto. After Heracross fainted, I went to Wooper so I could use a Super Potion on Pidgeotto. When Wooper fainted, I used Pidgeotto and was in for a long fight. His Gengar used Hypnosis and Sucker Punch and Pidgeotto's Gust didn't do much damage. Whenever Pidgeotto was asleep, I chose Featherdance so Sucker Punch wouldn't hit to deplete it's PP. Eventually, I was able to overcome Gengar. As Pidgeotto was low on HP, I switched to Slowpoke to handle Morty's last Haunter and won! The reason I didn't use Slowpoke and Jolteon vs Gengar was because Slowpoke would have either been hypnotized or Shadow Ball-ed to death and Jolteon is still only level 15 so Jolteon would have fell very quickly.

Current Team:
    Pidgeotto Lv 29
    Heracross Lv 29
    Jolteon Lv 15
    Slowpoke Lv 30
    Quilava Lv 33
    Wooper Lv 6 (will swap for Miltank)
    Last edited by Veneno; 12th May 2014 at 2:37 AM.

I entered the Azalea Town Gym and I got into one of the Spinarak carts and I traveled around the spider web and I battled one of the Gym trainers. I defeated them with my Geodude and then I visited the other web to battle more Gym trainers. I managed to get to Bugsy's location after a while and I challenged him. I used my Quilava against his Scyther, but it used U-turn and I had to fight Metapod instead. I switch to Hoothoot to beat Metapod and then I used Geodude against Bugsy's Scyther. I barely managed to take it down and I sent out Quilava to battle against his Kakuna. I defeated it and then I obtained the Hive Badge as well as the U-turn TM. I healed at the Pokemon Center and I saved at Kurt's house.

I was sidetracked for most of the day so today was a slow day for the team.

I went to the Daycare Center to pick up my Nidorina and decided to leave my Miltank. When I was going to leave my Miltank, I noticed my Gastly from before was level 24 so I decided to train him a level so he would evolve and then I put him back in the daycare. After that, I decided to train my team on the route west of Ecruteak. I planned to train everybody to atleast level 32 but Slowpoke was having trouble so I went to Burned Tower to train Slowpoke. I didn't train Jolteon because I was going to wait until I made it to Olivine so I can find Pokemon while surfing so it can be easier. After training the team, I went to the Ruins of Alph and used Surf so I can enter the chamber that had a Moon Stone inside for my Nidorina. After receiving the Moon Stone, I saved and called it a day.

Current Team:
    Jolteon Lv 15
    Pidgeotto Lv 32
    Slowpoke Lv 32
    Nidorina Lv 32
    Heracross Lv 33
    Quilava Lv 34

Reserves:
    Miltank Lv 26 (probably staying in the daycare until I beat Chuck and Jasmine but will definitely be on the team again sometime)
    Haunter Lv 25 (not planning on using him at all in my rotation but I stashed him in the daycare just in case)

I gave Kurt a White Apricorn and I left his house and headed towards Ilex Forest. I battled my rival outsideand then after that was done, I headed to the Pokemon Center to heal my team. I got to the gate for the Ilex Forest and I entered. I walked around a bit and saw a kid who had lost his Farfetch'd. I decided to help him locate them and I got the Cut HM once that was done. I cut down a tree by the forest shrine and I made my way to the end of the forest. I met a Kimono Girl there and then I arrived at Route 34 near Goldenrod City. I trained there against the trainers and wild Pokemon and then I met Ethan near the Pokemon Day Care. We talked and I trained and then I saved before entering Goldenrod City.

I trained everyone except Jolteon on the route west of Ecruteak again. I planned to get everyone to level 36 before I moved onto Olivine. After I leveled everyone else, I went to the route with the Daycare center and trained Jolteon on the Tentacool and Tentacruel so that he can catch up with the rest of the team. I've been putting a major focus on training everyone as high as I can because I haven't played Heartgold in a long time and last time I did, I only trained five Pokemon and I was still extremely underleveled for the Pokemon League. Although I didn't do too much today, I'm happy that almost the entire team has evolved during these past few days. Hopefully next time I post, I would make it to Olivine City.

Current Team:
    Pidgeot Lv 36
    Heracross Lv 36
    Nidoqueen Lv 36
    Jolteon Lv 31
    Slowpoke Lv 36
    Typhlosion Lv 38

I arrived in Goldenrod City and I went to the Pokemon Center to heal my team. I then went to the local Department Store and I shopped for some items that I needed. After shopping a bit I returned to the Pokemon Day Care to deposit some Pokemon and I headed for the Radio Tower to get the radio card installed into my Pokegear. I did a quiz and I got that and Whitney returned to her Gym. I wandered over to the Flower Shop and the Name Rater's house and then I went to the Bike Shop and obtained a free Bike there. I went to the Underground Tunnel and I battled some more trainers and gave my Pokemon a haircut. I healed at the Pokemon Center once more after that and I went into the Goldenrod City Gym.

Today, I got around to finishing my Bronzong's training on HeartGold. My Bronzong was the only member of my HeartGold team who was not at level 100 yet, and this was bothering me as it made my team seem incomplete. It was level 93 when I started playing today and I got it to level 99 through trainer rematches. Then, I used a Rare Candy on it to reach level 100.

Aside from that, I also began to collect Shiny Leaves in order to get the Trainer Card star for that. I decided to obtain the leaves using my Typhlosion. So far, Typhlosion has found two leaves and I'll look for more later.

I entered the Goldenrod City Gym and I battled the Gym trainers. I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center before going back to the Gym and challenging Gym Leader Whitney. Once I had returned to the Goldenrod City Gym, I challenged her. I managed to defeat Whitney's Clefairy with my Gloom, but I had to swap out to Geodude when she sent out her Miltank. I managed to hold it off for a while, but things got tougher and I had to use my Drowzee afterward. I beat Miltank by chance and I got the Plain Badge and the Attract TM from Gym Leader Whitney. I healed my team again at the local Pokemon Center and I picked up the Squirtbottle from the Flower Shop. I saved before heading to Ecruteak City.

Continued searching for Shiny Leaves today. Fortunately, my Typhlosion found the last three it needed very quickly! I then flew to New Bark Town and went to visit Lyra at her house. She took my leaves and made them into a crown for Typhlosion, then gave me a certificate. Also, I received a new star on my Trainer Card, bringing my total to four stars.

I headed north to National Park and I obtained a gift Spearow before arriving at Route 35. I battled against some trainers there in that area and after training my team a bit in the tall grass, I arrived at the gatehouse that led into National Park and the Pokeathlon Dome. I went to the Pokeathlon Dome first just to wander around there and I met the owner of the Dome and then I went inside and competed for a bit. I returned to the gatehouse after that and I entered National Park. I got a Quick Claw from a girl and then I trained in the tall grass. I battled some trainers and registered some into my Pokegear and then I finished off my training. I left to the western gate and I arrived on Route 36. I saved the game there.

Well, I started HeartGold again, with which I hope to once again beat all 16 gyms and eventually Red. So we'll see how it goes.

I began my journey as Ace, and appeared in my room. Upon seeing my mother does she live in the kitchen? I headed out to Elm's Laboratory. I met with Lyra and her Marill first, although neither talked to me (not very nice). In Elm's Lab, he talked about Pokémon and some guy who wanted to give him an egg. So I was going to be sent to retrieve it. So I was allowed to pick a Pokémon. My brother wanted me to pick Totodile, but I had already decided on Cyndaquil! I named him Vesuvius, and he has a Modest Nature. Which is perfect. I headed out and trained to Level 6, did the beginning tutorials and obtained both a Pokedex and a Mystery Egg. I battled some random guy with the Totodile, who turned out to be a thief. I named the guy Silver, since it sounded cool. I ended up battling some trainers until I reached Violet City, where I headed down to Route 32. It was 11pm during the time, perfect for capturing my first team member: Zubat! I caught a female one, named Echo. She has a Jolly Nature, which is perfect. The next day (today) I went and ended up catching 6 Mareeps, until the mast one had a Modest Nature. I named it Zephyr. I'm planning on trading the team over to Platinum, for desired TM moves (because I can't train a Level 4 Zubat with crappy Supersonic and Leech Life. She needs Aerial Ace and Steel Wing).

Team:

Vesuvius the Cyndaquil, Level 8 (Modest Nature) [Tackle - Growl - SmokeScreen]
    Echo the Zubat, Level 4 (Jolly Nature) [Leech Life - Supersonic]
    Zephyr the Mareep, Level 6 (Modest Nature) [Tackle - Growl]

Credit goes where credit's due, which in this scenario goes to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing animated banner, and Astral Shadow for the non-animated banner!

Page 359 of 377 FirstFirst ... 259309349355356357358359360361362363369 ... LastLast