Page 362 of 377 FirstFirst ... 262312352358359360361362363364365366372 ... LastLast
Results 9,026 to 9,050 of 9406

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

I left Ecruteak City and I flew to New Bark Town. Ethan was no longer blocking the way to Tohjo Falls and Kanto, so I Surfed across the water until I reached the shore of the Kanto region. Some guy came up to me and talked about how I made it into Kanto and I quickly entered Tohjo Falls since I had training and exploring to do. I used Waterfall to cross the waterfall within the cave and I started to battle against trainers and wild Pokemon on the other side of Route 29. I spent at least 30 minutes grinding in the tall grass to prepare my Pokemon for the Elite Four challenge and then I continued towards Victory Road. I healed my Pokemon at a rest house halfway through the route and saved after picking an Apricorn.

I headed to Sprout Tower and went inside. There were several floors for me to explore with many trainers to fight. The majority of the trainers used Bellsprout, though, which made things difficult for my starter. I had to heal my Totodile quite often as it kept getting hit with Critical Hit Vine Whips. I mostly relied on building up Rage to defeat the Bellsprout, which is probably the first time I've ever gotten any good use out of that move. At the top of the tower, I saw my rival again and had to listen to him talk about how he only likes strong Pokemon. When that was over with, I battled the elder and received the Flash TM after defeating him. I then found an Escape Rope and used it to leave.
    Now, I'm heading to the Gym.

I continued towards the entrance of Victory Road and I battled against some more random trainers along the way. I finally reached the entrance to Victory Road and after the guard checked my Johto Gym Badges, I was allowed to proceed into the actual cavern part. I battled my way around the first floor of Victory Road, but it wasn't as hard as I was expecting. I picked up some items along the way and then I dropped down to another floor from a hole and I pushed boulders out of my way to get to new areas of the cave. I captured a Rhyhorn right before I reached the final area of Victory Road and I saved the game right before reaching the cave's exit, since I wanted to heal my Pokemon before facing off against my rival.

Went to the Violet Gym. I defeated both trainers there and then challenged Falkner. He sent out his Pidgey first, which I easily took out with a Critical Hit Water Gun from Totodile. Falkner's second Pokemon was Pidgeotto, which was much more difficult to take down. I would get its HP down, but then it would undo everything I did using Roost. So, I let Rage build up and then managed to take Pidgeotto out when it stupidly used Tackle instead of Roost when it was at red health. Falkner then gave me the Zephyr Badge and Roost TM for defeating him.

I healed my Pokemon after training within Victory Road and I encountered my rival and we began to battle. My rival's Pokemon were pretty tough, but type advantages made things a lot easier for me this time around and after I defeated him, he left and I was able to exit the cave at long last. I got to the Pokemon League building at the Indigo Plateau and I healed my Pokemon inside. I then purchased some healing items and I flew off to Johto again since I would need to start some series training for the Elite Four challenge. I trained for a long time within Dark Cave and Victory Road. I also decided to train some new Pokemon while I was at it, although I left them at the Pokemon Day Care since that seemed a lot easier.

When I left the Gym, I got a call from Prof. Elm telling me to pick up the egg from earlier at the Poke Mart. I went to the Pokemon Center first, where I deposited my starter in the PC to make room for the egg. I'm not going to be using my starter anymore, just the traded Totodile and others. Anyway, I went to the mart and picked up the egg. I then exited the building and met a Kimono girl who talked to me for a bit.

Then, I headed down to Route 32, where I received a Miracle Seed from an NPC. I started walking in the tall grass after that and ended up catching a Bellsprout as I think it'll make a good Cut slave later. After that, I fought a couple of trainers. Will continue exploring the route next.

I kept grinding at Victory Road; I spent around 40 minutes trying to train up my Pokemon while battling against wild Pokemon within the cave and then I headed back outside and I healed at the Pokemon League building at the Indigo Plateau, then I headed off to Johto again to participate at the Pokeathlon Dome as a way of passing the time. I entered my Noctowl, Fearow and Pidgey into the Speed Course and I was surprised by how easy all the mini-games were. I managed to pull an impressive victory in the Speed Course and then I entered the Power Course with my Typhlosion, Graveler and Poliwhirl. It was pretty easy and after visiting National Park again, I left to Victory Road once that was done and saved.

I continued along Route 32. I picked up a few items and had several more trainer battles, which allowed my weaker team members to catch up in levels. Also, I came across this guy who was selling SlowpokeTails, which were supposedly very tasty. Unfortunately, they were way too expensive. :/

After that, I came across a Pokemon Center. I healed my Pokemon there and then headed into Union Cave. I explored every part that I could so far, but there were many parts that were blocked off for me at the moment since I can't Surf yet. I eventually exited the cave onto Route 33.

After training at Victory Road some more, I headed back to the Pokemon League and stocked up on important items and then I headed into the first Elite Four member's chamber. I challenged Will to a battle there and the first Pokemon that I had to face was his Xatu. I used Ampharos against it since I knew that I would need to attack it with Electric-type moves. I defeated Xatu and then I used my Typhlosion against Will's Jynx. I swapped back out to Ampharos when Will used Slowbro and I beat it with ThunderPunch. I faced off against his Exeggutor with Noctowl and defeated it with Fly. I only had to fight against Will's last Xatu after that and I finished it with my Noctowl's Shadow Ball attack and then I saved the game.

On Route 33, I obtained a couple of Apricorns and had another trainer battle. Then, I continued onward to Azalea Town. When I got there, I saw this Team Rocket member harassing one of the townspeople. I stopped by the Pokemon Center to heal and then started talking to people around town to find out what was going on. I heard about Slowpoke going missing and having their tails cut off and sold. I then wandered into Kurt's house, where Kurt said that he would deal with Team Rocket himself and left for the Slowpoke Well. I'll go there too.

I left Will's room and I headed to the next room after healing some of my Pokemon. I got to Koga's room now and we began to battle. He sent out his Ariados and I had to fight it off with my Typhlosion. One Flamethrower attack was enough to defeat Ariados and then Koga sent out his Crobat, so I had to switch out to Ampharos. Ampharos was able to beat Crobat with ThunderPunch and then I swapped back to Typhlosion when Koga sent out his Forretress. Flamethrower was effective once again and then I used Earthquake against Koga's Muk, which also fainted. All that was left afterwards was Koga's Venomoth. I used my Noctowl and I had it use Aerial Ace to win that match. I saved after beating Koga.

Went down the Slowpoke Well. I ran into Kurt at the bottom, who told me that he fell down the well lol onto his back and couldn't move (even though he clearly managed to stand up on his feet...). So, I had to go deeper into the well all by myself. I encountered several Team Rocket members and had to battle them for the first time. Then, I battled one of Team Rocket's Executives, Proton. He sent out Zubat first, which my Abra took out easily. I then switched to Butterfree as he sent out Koffing. I first put it to sleep with Sleep Powder, then took it out with Confusion.

Once Team Rocket was dealt with, I was taken back to Kurt's house. He gave me a Fast Ball and I registered him in my Pokegear. Shortly after leaving the house, my egg hatched into a Togepi. I put it in the PC and got my traded Totodile back.

I healed my Pokemon again after battling against Koga of the Elite Four. I then headed into the next room to battle Bruno and his Fighting-type Pokemon. I got there and he sent out his Hitmontop first and I sent out my Noctowl since I thought that I may as well use type advantages against his team. I took down Hitmontop with Aerial Ace, but I had to swap Pokemon when Bruno used his Onix. I defeated that with Poliwhirl's Surf attack and I used Noctowl to defeat Bruno's Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan. All that Bruno had left was his Machamp and it proved to be tough enough to defeat my Noctowl with a strong attack. I had to use Typhlosion's Flamethrower attack to defeat Machamp. I saved after that battle.

I headed to the Azalea Town Gym. The puzzle there involved riding on these Spinarak-like platforms to different locations around the Gym. It wasn't too hard for me to figure out, so I was able to solve it quickly. I did make sure to fight all the Gym trainers, though. Then, I battled Bugsy. I sent out my Lickitung against his Scyther and defeated it after using Thunderbolt and Ice Beam. His last two Pokemon were Metapod and Kakuna, both of whom I defeated by spamming Butterfree's Confusion. So now, I have two badges.

Lv. 15-16

I healed my team again after battling against Bruno and his Fighting-types. Afterwards I entered Karen's room and I challenged her to a battle. She sent out her Murkrow, but I was prepared for that. I used Ampharos to beat Murkrow, then I had to battle Karen's Gengar. I used Graveler against it since I thought it could handle it, but it didn't work right away. Once that was done though, I had to battle against Karen's Houndoom and I used Poliwhirl's Surf attack against it. Once Houndoom was defeated, Karen used her Vileplume and I used my Typhlosion. All that was left for Karen was Umbreon, but it gave me a hard time. It took Typhlosion a long time to defeat that thing, but I saved once Umbreon was beaten.

Left the Azalea Gym and went to the Pokemon Center to heal. I then tried leaving town, but suddenly my rival approached me and challenged me to a battle. My Vulpix defeated his Gastly with Extrasensory and then I switched to Phanpy to deal with his Zubat with Ice Shard. His last Pokemon was Bayleef, so I went back to Vulpix and took it out with a Flamethrower.

After that, I headed into the Ilex Forest. I walked around for a bit until meeting this guy who wanted me to find his two Farfetch'd. I had to step on sticks to make them change the direction they were facing, then sneak up on them from behind to catch them. Fortunately, I was able to catch both quite quickly. I received the Cut HM as thanks, which I taught to the Bellsprout I caught earlier. I then Cut down a tree that was in my way and continued on.

I started exploring the upper half of the forest. I found the Headbutt move tutor and let my Totodile learn that move for now. After that, I encountered a lost Kimono Girl who couldn't find the way out of the forest. So, my partner Totodile showed her where to go. I then went to exit as well. I received the Taunt TM in the gate by the forest's exit and then went out onto Route 34.

I got to Lance's chamber and we began to battle there. I used Ampharos against Gyarados and I defeated it with Thunderbolt. Lance sent out his first Dragonite afterwards and I used my Jynx. Jynx won with Ice Punch and then I had to deal with Lance's Charizard. I used Poliwhirl's Waterfall against it and then Lance swapped out to Dragonite. His Dragonite managed to beat my Poliwhirl quickly and then I used Jynx to finish it off with another Ice Punch and then I used my Graveler against Lance's Aerodactyl. The last battle was Lance's third Dragonite against my Jynx and I won that battle after healing Jynx several times. I beat Champion Lance and the game credits rolled and I arrived home in New Bark Town.

Began exploring Route 34. I got into a few trainer battles, which allowed my Abra to level up and evolve into Kadabra. I then came across the Day Care building. Ethan showed up to tell me about it and also told me that the Day Care couple are his grandparents. After that, I continued looking around Route 34. Eventually, I entered Goldenrod City and immediately went to the Pokemon Center to heal. Then, I went to the bike shop and obtained a bicycle to use to get around faster. Now, I'm going to look around the city some more.

After beating the Elite Four, I went downstairs and then to Professor Elm's lab since he wanted to talk to me. He handed me the S.S. Ticket for a ride on the S.S. Aqua. I flew to Olivine City and I was about to access the ship when Professor Oak appeared and upgraded my Pokedex into a National Dex. I got on the S.S. Aqua and I battled the trainers on board. I eventually had to find some little girl who went missing and I located her in the captain's room. I played with her a bit and then I got off the S.S. Aqua and arrived in Vermilion City. I was walking along when Suicune appeared. Eusine appeared as well and once he left, I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center. I saved in front of the Vermilion City Gym.

I did some sightseeing around Goldenrod, starting with the department store. I did not buy anything there, but I did find a few items in the basement. After that, I stopped by the Game Corner and obtained a Coin Case. I then made my way over to the Radio Tower. There, I had to take a quiz in order to obtain the radio card for my Pokegear. I answered every question correctly and obtained the card, then met the Goldenrod Gym Leader, Whitney. I didn't want to do the Gym yet, so I went over to the Goldenrod Tunnel instead. Ethan was there and gave me a Fashion Case, which I used to dress up Phanpy and take a picture of it. I also had several more trainer battles, which allowed my Totodile to evolve.

So I entered the Vermilion Gym and I noticed that those Gym traps were active once again. I battled two of the Gym trainers inside of the Gym and then I tried to find the switches to unlock Lt. Surge's area. I found one, but then I lost the other. I kept trying until I managed to find both of them and then the electric doors around Lt. Surge's room shut off. I battled the final Gym trainer and then I took on Lt. Surge. I had an easy time against him since I had Graveler's Earthquake on my side. I beat Lt. Surge's Electabuzz with my Typhlosion as well, since it needed to level up some more. Once the battle was done, I got the Thunder Badge and I left the Gym, healed at the local Pokemon Center and headed for Saffron City.

My team needed some more training before taking on the Gym in Goldenrod, so I went to find some trainers to battle. On Route 35, there were quite a few trainers so I fought them all. Then, I headed into the National Park and had several more battles. In addition, I obtained several items while exploring in the park, including a Quick Claw and a Soothe Bell. After that, I went out to Route 36 to take on the trainers there too. I couldn't go any further after that, since I was blocked by the dancing tree again.
    But anyway, I think I've done enough training, so I'll go to the Gym next time.

I battled on Route 6 and I managed to level up my team from the experience. I healed at the Pokemon Center in Saffron City when I arrived and I wandered around and then I headed for the Saffron City Gym to challenge Sabrina. I got inside and I warped around to the different rooms within the Gym. I battled the Gym trainers and I left to heal after I beat two of them. I eventually returned to defeat the rest. I found Sabrina's location within the Gym, but I had to leave to do some last minute training. I headed for the route between Saffron City and Lavender Town and I trained there for a little while against the trainers. I returned to Saffron eventually, healed my team and returned to the Gym to battle my sis Sabrina.

I headed to the Goldenrod City Gym. The Gym was sort of maze-like inside, but it wasn't that difficult to figure out how to get through it so I mostly focused on fighting all the trainers. Once all the regular trainers in the Gym were defeated, I challenged Whitney to a battle. She started with her Clefairy and I sent out my Kadabra. I used Calm Mind once and then took out Clefairy with Psychic. Whitney then sent out her Miltank. Kadabra used Psychic again, but Miltank survived and used Attract. Fortunately, Kadabra was able to attack on the next turn and finish Miltank off. I won the battle, but couldn't get my badge because Whitney started crying. When she was done with her tantrum, she gave me the Plain Badge and the TM for Attract.

lv. 18-20

I finally battled against Gym Leader Sabrina at the Saffron City Gym and she was easier to beat than I expected. I used my Graveler against her Espeon and I knocked it out with an Earthquake attack. I then swapped out to Ampharos and I used it against Sabrina's Mr. Mime. Once that was done, I used my Noctowl against her Alakazam and I won the battle with Shadow Ball. I obtained the Marsh Badge from her and then I left the Gym and healed at the Pokemon Center. I then went west to Celadon City. I arrived and I went to the Game Corner to play for a little while. I then went to the Celadon City Department Store and I purchased some items there as well. I left to the Celadon City Gym and I saved once inside.

Page 362 of 377 FirstFirst ... 262312352358359360361362363364365366372 ... LastLast