Page 366 of 377 FirstFirst ... 266316356362363364365366367368369370376 ... LastLast
Results 9,126 to 9,150 of 9404

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

I headed over to the Dance Theater and I battled a Team Rocket grunt who was bothering a Kimono Girl. I defeated him and I was given the Surf HM by one of the men inside afterwards. I taught Surf to Quagsire and I left for Olivine City. I arrived at Route 38 and I battled some trainers there. I also battled and trained in the tall grass against wild Pokemon. I managed to capture a Magnemite, Farfetch'd and Miltank there before I headed to MooMoo Farm. I fed the sick Miltank an Oran Berry and then I headed south to the next route. I met the owner of the Johto Safari Zone along the way and I registered his phone number. I got to battle some more trainers before Olivine City and I saved before arriving.

I healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center in the Pokemon League building. Then, I went back to Victory Road to do some more training. After that, I went back to Johto to do some trainer rematches. When all that was done, I returned to the Pokemon League and purchased a bunch of healing items. I then started my Elite Four challenge.

My team:

All level 43

My first opponent was Will. He started the battle with Xatu while I sent out Lickilicky. I took out Xatu with Thunderbolt and then stayed in as Jynx was sent out. Jynx took away more than half of Lickilicky's health with Psychic and then survived a Flamethrower. I did not think Lickilicky could hang in much longer so I switched to Ninetales to finish the job. Next, I went to Butterfree as Will sent out his Slowbro. I defeated it and also Exeggutor with Bug Buzz. Will's final Pokemon was another Xatu, which I defeated with Alakazam's Shadow Ball.

After defeating Will, I healed my Pokemon and put Ninetales in the front of my party. I then moved onto Koga's room and started a battle with him. My Ninetales used Flamethrower to win against Ariados and Forretress. Koga then decided to send in Muk, so I went to Donphan and used Earthquake. Muk went down and then I switched to Feraligatr as Koga used Venomoth. I set up a Dragon Dance and then killed Venomoth with Waterfall. It then took two Ice Shards to defeat Crobat. I won the battle and moved on to the next room.

I saw my rival in Olivine City and he said that the Gym Leader was absent from her Gym. I quickly went to the Pokemon Center and I healed my Pokemon. I battled the trainer with the Bellossom inside, then I went to purchase items at the local Poke Mart. Once that was done, I headed to the Lighthouse to talk to Jasmine. I climbed to the second floor and encountered two trainers. I defeated them an registered them into the Pokegear before I set off for the above floors. I managed to level up my Pokemon by a bit, so the battles were worth it. I reached the top of the lighthouse eventually and I talked to Jasmine. She told me what to do in Cianwood City and I headed out again. I saved at the Pokemon Center.

My next Elite Four fight was against Bruno. I sent out my Butterfree against his Hitmontop. He couldn't really do much to me so I was able to take Hitmontop down with a couple of Psychics. Bruno then went to Onix so I switched in Lickilicky to defeat it with Surf. After that, I went back to Butterfree as Hitmonlee came in. I intended to put Hitmonlee to sleep and then start attacking it, but I accidentally clicked on Stun Spore instead of Sleep Powder. Butterfree then died to a Critical Hit Blaze Kick. I sent in Alakazam next and swept the rest of Bruno's team with Psychic after getting a Calm Mind boost.

Used some items after that battle and then continued to Karen. She started with her Umbreon, which I feared was going to be a pain to take down because it knew Double Team and Confuse Ray. Fortunately, Ninetales was able to defeat it with a couple of Nasty Plot-boosted Flamethrowers. I kept Ninetales in against Gengar and killed it with Extrasensory. Then, I exchanged Ninetales for Donphan so that I could defeat Houndoom with Earthquake. Butterfree beat Vileplume with Psychic. Karen sent out her Murkrow last and I fainted it with Donphan's Ice Shard.

Now all that's left is the Champion.

I headed out for Cianwood City and I Surfed south from Olivine City until I reached the Whirl Islands. I battled several Swimmers along the way and I also trained against the wild Pokemon. I eventually reached Cianwood City and I healed at the Pokemon Center. Once that was done, I went to the Cianwood City Pharmacy and I obtained the SecretPotion. I got that and I headed north to check out the area. I saw Suicune, but then Eusine showed up and demanded that we battle. I battled against him and the battle helped my Croconaw evolve into Feraligatr. I returned to the Pokemon Center and I healed my Pokemon once more. I then went to the Cianwood City Gym where I saved before fighting the Gym trainers.

I entered the Champion's room and made sure my Pokemon were healthy. I then walked up to Lance and began to battle him. My Butterfree put his Gyarados to sleep (made extra sure to select Sleep Powder this time) and then I switched to Donphan. I laid down a Stealth Rock and then went to Lickilicky. Gyarados woke up and began flinch haxing me with Waterfall, but fortunately Lickilicky was eventually able to get in a Thunderbolt and defeat it.

Lance then sent in his level 50 Dragonite while I switched to Feraligatr. I used Dragon Dance while Dragonite used Outrage and got me to red health. Feraligatr took out Dragonite on the next turn with Ice Fang. Lance's next two Pokemon were his other Dragonites. I was kind of nervous when facing these two because I knew that if Ice Fang missed, Feraligatr would die and the fight would be harder. Lucky for me, Ice Fang hit and defeated those Dragonites. Aerodactyl came in next and died to Waterfall. Last out was Charizard. I loled at it losing half its HP immediately due to my Stealth Rock (that's why I always use that move in this fight) and then Feraligatr put it out if its misery with Waterfall.

After defeating Lance, Prof. Oak and DJ Mary came in to congratulate me. Lance then took me to the next room to get entered in the Hall of Fame. The credits were then shown.

Lv. 44-46

I entered the Cianwood Gym and began to battle the Gym trainers. I defeated two, but I left to heal my Pokemon again. I returned and defeated the rest and then I got to Chuck's place at the head of the Gym. He talked and then we battled. I used Fearow against Chuck's Primeape and that battle ended quickly thanks to Aerial Ace. I then used my Flaaffy against Chuck's Poliwrath. That battle ended pretty quickly as well, though I did have some trouble against it. I beat Chuck and got the Storm Badge from him. I left the Gym and obtained the Fly HM from Chuck's wife. I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center and I flew back to Olivine City. I saved at the Lighthouse entrance before I got to Jasmine.

I started playing again today, finding myself in my room. When I went downstairs, my mom told me that Prof. Elm wanted to see me about something. So, I decided to head over to the lab. There, Elm gave me an SS Ticket to use to sail from Olivine to Vermillion. I then left and went back to Olivine. I went down to the port, where I ran into Prof. Oak again and had my Pokedex upgraded to National mode. After that, I boarded the ship SS Aqua.

As soon as I got inside the ship, this guy bumped into me, worried because he lost his granddaughter and couldn't find her. I didn't care decided to go look for the girl, so I started checking every cabin on the first floor. Instead, I just found some trainers to battle. I then went to the lower deck and fought a few more passengers. I tried heading towards the captain's room after that, but I was stopped by a sailor who wanted me to look for his friend who was slacking off. I found the slacker taking a nap upstairs and battled him.

After that was taken care of, I made my way to where the ship's captain was. I found the little girl I was looking for there too. I played with the girl for a while and then returned her to her grandfather. Then, I found out that the ship had reached Vermillion City and got off.

I headed up the Olivine Lighthouse and I handed Jasmine the SecretPotion and she used it to heal her Ampharos. With that taken care of, she left the Lighthouse and returned to the Gym. I left as well and I went to her Gym and I challenged her to a battle. She used Magnemite against me first and I defeated that with Quagsire. I then used Gloom against her Steelix and I managed to defeat it after a few attacks. I used Quagsire again when Jasmine sent out her last Magnemite and I won that battle. I got the Mineral Badge from her and then I healed at the Pokemon Center once again. With that done, I decided to train some more, so I flew back to Cianwood City and I went to the Johto Safari Zone west of there.

I exited the port building and began walking along the pier. Then, I saw Suicune out on the ocean. It ran away again and then my bff Eusine showed up again briefly. After that, I began looking around Vermilion and the surrounding areas. I went out to Route 11 for a bit, but I couldn't do much there as I was blocked by a fat sleeping Snorlax. So, I returned to the city and headed into the Pokemon Fan Club. I received a Rare Candy from the chairman as a reward for somehow surviving listening to his love story about his Rapidash.

After finishing talking to a bunch of people in Vermilion, I entered Route 6. I battled a few people before reaching Saffron City.

I battled some of the trainers along Route 47 while heading to the Safari Zone. I spent about 30 minutes training and then I arrived at the Johto Safari Zone. I healed at the local Pokemon Center first and then I wandered around the Safari Zone a bit more. I captured a wild Sandshrew for my Dex, but I didn't have any luck capturing other rare Pokemon like Murkrow. I left the Safari Zone eventually and I headed for Ecruteak City again. I did some stuff there and then I headed into Mt. Mortar. I got lost though, so I headed back out and I found Suicune outside. Eusine arrived when Suicune left and I headed to the last part of Route 42. I battled some more trainers and I saved when I arrived in Mahogany Town.

In Saffron, I took some time to look around and talk to people. I went to Mr. Psychic's house and obtained a Psychic TM from him. Then, I stopped by the Silph Co. building and obtained an Up-Grade from a security guard there. I also went to the Magnet Train station, where I was told that the train wasn't running at the moment because of a problem at the Power Plant.

When I was done with Saffron for the moment, I went out to Route 5. I obtained a Cleanse Tag from a scary old lady in a house on that route and then continued to Cerulean City. There wasn't much to do there yet, so I just talked to some of the residents and heard some more stuff about the Power Plant issues. Next, I think I'll start challenging the Kanto Gyms.

I quickly healed at the Mahogany Town Pokemon Center and I headed north towards Lake of Rage and I trained against trainers and wild Pokemon along Route 43. I grinded for 15 minutes and after defeating all of the trainers, I arrived at Lake of Rage. I got to the center of the lake and I encountered the Red Gyarados. I battled it and I managed to weaken it so that it was captured in an Ultra Ball. After catching the Red Gyarados, I met Lance of the Elite Four and I agreed to help him fight off Team Rocket. I went south to Mahogany Town and after healing my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center, I went to the little shop there in town. Lance discovered the entrance to Team Rocket's hideout and I saved before going inside.

I went back to Vermilion City and Surfed over to the Gym. I fought all the regular trainers in the Gym and then quickly went to the Pokemon Center to heal my team for the Gym battle. Back in the Gym, I had to look in trash cans and find two switches to deactivate an electrical fence blocking the way to the Gym Leader. I was able to find the first switch quickly and then luckily selected the correct trash can right after and found the second switch.

Now that the barrier was gone, I went up to Lt. Surge and started the battle. I only used my Donphan during this match. All of Surge's Pokemon were faster than Donphan, but all they did was use status moves (they loved Double Team especially). I was able to hit with Earthquake every turn and OHKO them all to win the battle easily. I received my first Kanto badge, the Thunder Badge.

I entered Team Rocket's hideout, but I got discovered and I was challenged by Rocket grunts. I defeated them, but I accidentally got discovered again because of the Persian statues. I eventually defeated those Team Rocket grunts and I made my way to the place where the controls for the statues were. I shut them off and I went deeper into the hideout. I met up with Lance once again and after he left, I battled some more Team Rocket members. I eventually got the first password and after searching around some more, I got the second one. I was about to enter it when Ariana came. I battled her with Lance and we defeated her easily. Once that was done, we got to the main power room. I saved before fighting Electrode.

Healed at the Vermilion Pokemon Center and then began walking back to Saffron. Once there, I headed into the Gym. The Gym was divided into several rooms with teleporter tiles to travel between them. I teleported around until all the Gym trainers were defeated. Then, I left to heal and then came back. I had no problem reaching Sabrina since I've had the solution to the teleporter puzzle memorized for years.

The Gym battle started with my Feraligatr against Sabrina's Espeon. I survived a Psychic attack from Espeon and managed to KO it after two Waterfalls. Sabrina then went to her Alakazam and I decided to switch to mine too. I set up a couple of Calm Minds and then took out my opponent with Shadow Ball. Mr. Mime then came out and it also died to Shadow Ball. Now, I have 10 badges total.

Lv. 46-48

I helped Lance defeat the Electrode one by one. I captured the last one and then Lance rewarded me with Whirlpool's HM that I would need later on in my journey. He left the base and I followed after him. I went to the Mahogany Town Pokemon Center and I healed my Pokemon again. I swapped some Pokemon around and then I headed for the Mahogany Town Gym to challenge the Gym trainers and Gym Leader. I walked inside and slid on the ice a bit. I battled some trainers and their Ice-type Pokemon as I proceeded to Pryce's place. I got to the last room and I finished off the last Gym trainers in there. I solved the ice puzzle and I managed to arrive at Pryce's spot. I saved before battling him for the Glacier Badge.

With the Gym done, I left Saffron and headed back to Cerulean City. From there, I then went onto Route 9. I made my way along the route while fighting several trainers. Eventually, I came across a river and began Surfing down it. I soon reached the Power Plant building and went inside to see if I could find anything out about what was going on there. I talked to several people and found out that a machine part had been stolen. Then, I heard from a police officer that a shady person was seen hanging around Cerulean.

I finally challenged Pryce. He sent out his Seel and I used Gloom against it. I defeated it with one Mega Drain attack and then he sent out Piloswine. I defeated it with Mega Drain as well and Pryce then sent out his Dewgong and I decided to use my newly-evolve Ampharos against it just so that it would get some more battling experience. I had it use Shock Wave and then it defeated Pryce's Dewgong. I won that battle and I obtained the Glacier Badge from Pryce along with the Hail HM. I slid on the ice on my way out of the Gym, but then I got a call from Elm and I heard Team Rocket's little announcement on the radio. I healed at the Pokemon Center and I flew to Goldenrod City. I saved at the Pokemon Center there.

I visited the Route 10 Pokemon Center in order to heal my Pokemon. I did not feel like going back to Cerulean right away, so I decided to go through Rock Tunnel. I went inside the tunnel and used Flash to light it up. There weren't any trainers there and it wasn't that difficult to find my way around, so I wasn't in there for too long. When I exited the cave, I fought a few people before entering Lavender Town. I took some time to look around, including visiting the House of Memories and the Kanto Radio Tower. When that was done, I walked over to Route 8. I trained there for a while before entering Saffron again.

I tried going to the Goldenrod City Radio Tower, but I couldn't get past the guard. I had to go to the Underground Path and get a Team Rocket outfit. I returned to the Radio Tower afterwards and I got to the stairs before my rival came and blew my cover. I had to battle the Team Rocket grunt and once that was done, I headed to the second floor and battled more there. I leveled up and then I headed for the third floor. I defeated more grunts there and after doing some more stuff, I battled one of the Team Rocket Executives. I left the Radio Tower after that and I headed to the Underground Path since I needed to save the director of the Radio Tower. I battled my rival while I was down there and then saved.

Flew back to Cerulean City and went to the Gym. Inside, I ran into a Team Rocket Grunt with a hilarious speech pattern. He ran out in a hurry and I decided to follow him. I quickly found him again on Route 24. He then battled me, but he only had a Golbat that didn't stand a chance against my Alakazam. After defeating him, he confessed that he stashed the stolen Power Plant part in the Cerulean Gym. And then, he went bye-bye a go-go.

I went back to the Gym in Cerulean and looked around for the Machine Part. Once I found it, I left and headed back to the Power Plant. I handed the part over to the manager and the generator was fixed. The manager gave me the Charge Beam TM as a reward. Finally, I then stopped by the Radio Tower in Lavender Town and got my radio upgraded to listen to Kanto shows.

I finally solved the puzzle from the Underground Path and I had to battle several trainers, but I managed to get underneath the Department Store and save the director of the Radio Tower. I left afterwards and I headed back to the Radio Tower. I climbed once again and I faced off against the other male Team Rocket Executive and Ariana. I climbed all the way to the summit and I faced Archer. I managed to defeat his Houndoor easily, but his Koffing gave me a bit more trouble. I had to swap out to Ampharos in order to defeat it. I used my Ampharos against Archer's Houndoom as well and I defeated him at long last. Team Rocket left the city afterwards and I was rewarded by the director. I saved as I left for Blackthorn.

I went to the Cerulean Gym again to see if I could have a Gym battle there yet. However, the place was completely empty so I decided to go back to the area north of town. I walked up Route 24 and then made it to Route 25 and began exploring it. I quickly discovered that if I wanted to reach the other side of the route, I had to fight a whole slew of trainers. This took me some time, but it provided good experience for my team and I even received a free Nugget. Then, at the very end of the route I saw the Cerulean Gym Leader, Misty, with some dude. The guy ran away and Misty called me a pest for ruining her hot date. But then, she noticed all my badges and then returned to her Gym to take me on.

I flew back to Mahogany Town and I wandered to Route 44. I walked to the Ice Path and I battled trainers along the way. I got to the cave and I slid around the ice for a while. I eventually managed to get to the next floor of Ice Path and I picked up items. I ran into some wild Swinub and then I encountered a wild Jynx as I reached the next floor. I captured one since I needed an Ice-type for Clair's Gym. I headed to the exit of the cave and found a Kimono Girl. I helped push her out of the ice and then I headed for the exit. I arrived in Blackthorn City and I went to heal at the PC. I withdrew Jynx from the PC and I headed for the Ice Path once again to train. I leveled her up by 5 levels and then I flew to Cianwood.

Page 366 of 377 FirstFirst ... 266316356362363364365366367368369370376 ... LastLast