Page 368 of 374 FirstFirst ... 268318358364365366367368369370371372 ... LastLast
Results 9,176 to 9,200 of 9342

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

I walked towards Saffron City and leveled up my team by battling, then I healed at the Pokemon Center in Saffron City once I arrived. I wandered around a bit and then I headed for the Saffron City Gym to challenge Sabrina. I got inside and I warped around to the different rooms within the Gym. I battled the Gym trainers and I left to heal after I beat some of them. I eventually returned to defeat the rest. I found Sabrina's location within the Gym, but I had to leave to do some last minute training. I headed for the route between Saffron City and Lavender Town and I trained there for a little while against the trainers. I returned to Saffron eventually, healed and returned to the Gym to fight Sabrina. I saved there.

Decided to restart my Soul Silver, I will be choosing Cyndaquil this time.

Okay so I finally battled against Sabrina at the Saffron City Gym and she was easier to beat than I thought she'd be. I used Graveler against her Espeon and I knocked it out with Earthquake. I then swapped out to m Ampharos and I used that against Sabrina's Mr. Mime. Once that match was done, I used my Noctowl against her Alakazam and I won the battle. I obtained the Marsh Badge from her as well as a TM and then I left the Gym and healed at the Pokemon Center. I then went west to Celadon City. I arrived and I went to the Game Corner to play the Voltorb Flip. I then went to the Celadon City Department Store and I purchased some items there as well. I left to the Celadon City Gym and I saved inside.

Once I finished training at the Pokemon League, I went to visit the Battle Frontier near Olivine City since I'd been ignoring it. After talking to a bunch of people there, I decided to challenge one of the facilities. I chose the Battle Hall since the trainers there only use one Pokemon each and I didn't want to be there too long. I entered with my Ninetales and easily defeated ten trainers in a row. Then, I left the Battle Frontier and went all over Johto having battles with trainers who wanted to rematch me. When I was done with that, I took the Magnet Train back to Kanto.

I started the Celadon City Gym challenge and it was pretty easy at first. I battled the Gym trainers and moved around the Gym's garden maze. It was going well until my Feraligatr fainted and I had to heal my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center. Once I got back inside, I couldn't find my way again, so I had to roam around for a while. I eventually reached Erika's place and I battled her. Her Bellossom was pretty difficult to beat for some reason, but I took it down eventually. Erika's Victreebel was also tough, but I got lucky and managed to strike it down with Ampharos. I then battled her Jumpluff and then I earned the Rainbow Badge from her once that was done. I also got a TM from her and I saved before leaving.

Been a while since I last updated. Went to azalea town and defeated team rocket and the second gym, meanwhile Chikorita and Pidgey evolved into Bayleef and Pidgeotto. I went into Ilex forrest got HM Cut and continued towards goldenrod. After I arrived I did the game corner game till I had enough coins for an Abra I leveled it up it evolved into a kadabra and traded it back and forth to evolve it into an alakazam. I gave it the TM Focus blast and took on the third gym. Which has never been this easy for me focus blast 1hko-ed miltank. I went north towards the park, but before I headed inside I went to the pokeatlon and got enough points for a water stone. (What will that be for hmm..?) I went on my way to the sudowoodo tree and caught myself a growlithe.

Bayleef level 23
    -Tackle
    -Synthesis
    -Magical Leaf
    -Reflect

Pidgeotto level 22
    -Twister
    -Sand Attack
    -Gust
    -Quick Attack

Alakazam level 22
    -Teleport
    -Confusion
    -Focus Blast
    -Miracle Eye

Growlithe level 13
    -Bite
    -Roar
    -Ember
    -Odor sleuth
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

I left the Celadon Gym and I headed for the local Pokemon Center to heal my team again. I did that and then I headed east to Cycling Road, since I wanted to take that path to Fuchsia City. I got to Cycling Road and I battled some of the Bikers who were hanging around there. I managed to beat a few of them before my Pokemon got weak and I had to return to the Pokemon Center to heal them. I eventually returned to Cycling Road and I captured a Slugma in the tall grass. I kept heading south afterwards while battling some more Bikers. I reached Fuchsia City and I roamed around, looking for stuff to do. I found the Pal Park building as I was exploring the city and I saved before transferring Pokemon over.

I flew to Viridian City in order to do the last Gym in the game. The Gym was full of a bunch of spin tiles that took you all over the place when you stepped on them. It was not that hard for me to find my way around. I fought all the trainers (really hating Trick Room now) and then went up to Blue and fought him.

My Butterfree defeated his Exeggutor with Bug Buzz right away, which was good since I didn't want it to set up Trick Room. Blue went with Arcanine next, so I switched to Lickilicky to beat it with Surf. Lickilicky did the job, but then it fainted right after due to taking damage from a burn it got from Arcanine's Flare Blitz. I had to blindly guess who to send in next and ended up choosing Ninetales. It was fortunately able to survive a Stone Edge from Machamp and KO it after a couple Extrasensory attacks. Rhydon then went down to Energy Ball.

Then, I used Alakazam to kill Blue's Gyarados. Pidgeot was his last Pokemon and I tried to defeat it with Donphan at first. However, Donphan was taking too much damage from Air Slash and Pidgeot had an annoying Sitrus Berry. So, I just switched to Feraligatr to Ice Fang that fool. I won my final badge.

Lv. 60-61

After transferring Pokemon over from Emerald at the Pal Park, I headed for the Pokemon Center. I decided to use a Flygon that I had transferred from Emerald at the local Gym. I healed one last time and I went to the Fuchsia Gym. The Gym puzzle was easy enough to figure out and I started battling trainers around the Gym. I managed to win easily with Flygon on my team, but I often switched to Graveler since its Earthquake attack was useful against the Poison-type Pokemon too. I eventually reached Gym Leader Janine's place within the Fuchsia City Gym, but I had to heal my team again before the Gym battle. I did that and I returned to the Fuchsia City Gym and I saved there before challenging the Janine.

Got a phone call from Prof. Oak as soon as I left the Viridian Gym. I quickly healed my team and then walked the short distance to Pallet Town. At the lab, Prof. Oak gave me the HM for Rock Climb and told me that I can go to Mt. Silver now. I left the lab after that and then decided to do some exploring with Rock Climb in Kanto. So, I went back to places such as Cinnabar, Diglett's Cave, and Rock Tunnel and used my new HM move to reach areas I couldn't get to before. When I was done with that, I flew to Celadon City and went over to the condominiums. In there, I took the elevator up to Game Freak's floor and obtained the GB Sounds from someone.

I headed back to Lavender Town after beating Janine and Misty and decided to make the trip to Pewter City before I went to challenge Blaine at the Seafoam Islands. I flew back to Vermilion City after visiting Lavender Town and I used the PokeFlute music to wake the Snorlax in front of Diglett's Cave. I battled it afterwards and I managed to capture it. I healed once more at the Vermilion Pokemon Center and I entered Diglett's Cave. I went all the way to the other side and I came out on Route 2. I cut down a tree there and I arrived in Pewter City. I explored the city a little bit afterwards and I obtained the Rainbow Wing item used to wake Ho-Oh at the Bell Tower. I got to the Pokemon Center and I saved.

After I got my growlithe I went north towards Ecruteak. there I entered the burned tower defeated my rival and unlocked the legendary beasts. I healed my pokemon and went back to Goldenrod to pick up an Eevee. I challenge the 4th gym and with some luck I defeated him on my first try. Now it is was time for my 5th member, so I gave my Eevee a water stone and made it evolve into a vaporeon. I went on my way to Olivine City and went up the Lighthouse I defeated all the trainers there and met Jasmine. I went back to the pokemon centre, healed up and went onto the searoute on my way to Cianwood. I trained my pokemon a bit on the way and I eventually arrived on the Island. I defeated Eusine there and prepared to challenge the 5th gym.

Bayleef level 28
    -Tackle
    -Synthesis
    -Magical Leaf
    -Reflect

Pidgeotto level 26
    -Twister
    -Sand Attack
    -Gust
    -Quick Attack

Alakazam level 25
    -Psybeam
    -Shadow Ball
    -Focus Blast
    -Miracle Eye

Growlithe level 25
    -Bite
    -Roar
    -Flame wheel
    -Odor sleuth

Vaporeon level 25
    -Surf
    -Blizzard
    -Sand Attack
    -Quick Attack
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

I headed to the Pewter City Gym after swapping Pokemon and I battled the Gym trainers and their Rock-type Pokemon. I managed to beat them and I healed at the Pokemon Center once more since my Pokemon received damage and I dislike challenging Gym Leaders with injured Pokemon. I got back to the Gym and I challenged Brock. I had to fight against his Graveler which I managed to beat with Vileplume, but then he sent out his Rhyhorn and I used Graveler for that. I beat it with Earthquake and then I had to face off against Brock's Omastar. I used Vileplume against that and Brock's Onix and then I used Feraligatr to beat his Kabutops. I won the Boulder Badge and I also got a TM from him. I saved afterwards.

Managed to get my Magmar and Dusclops from Platinum evolved in my Heartgold. Using these two along with my Typhlosion, Pidgeot, Pikachu and Swampert (who was also from Platinum), I defeated Red once more, bring the two new Platinum natives up to level 60 and 56 respectively.
    Many thanks to Astral Shadow for the (rather old) shifting userbar and Garnet who I assume created the guild userbar.

Are you interested in PASBL? I'd recommend the Getting Started thread.
    Still have questions? Drop by the Trainer and Referee Q&A!

I left the Pewter City Gym right after I defeated Gym Leader Brock and I healed my team at the Pewter City Pokemon Center. I also purchased a few Ultra Balls at the local Poke Mart and then I headed south to Route 2 since I was supposed to be heading south to Cinnabar Island anyway. I entered the Viridian Forest and I made my way to Viridian City. I had totally forgotten about the trainers within the forest though, so I was a little unprepared for the battles there. I eventually made it out of that tedious forest and after battling some more Bug Catchers on Route 2, I arrived in Viridian City. I healed at the Pokemon Center there and swapped Pokemon on the PC and saved before going south to Pallet Town.

Went back over to Johto. I visited several different places and used Rock Climb to find some items. When that was done, I flew to the gate outside Victory Road and headed to Route 28. While exploring that route and the outside of Mt. Silver, I trained against wild Pokemon until everyone on my team was level 62. I decided against climbing Mt. Silver until my Pokemon are even higher levelled, though. Once the date rolled over, I flew to Olivine City and went to the port. I exchanged phone numbers with Sabrina and then boarded the SS Aqua again. I trained my team some more by fighting the passengers and then I got off in Vermilion City.

I headed off to Route 1 along my way south to Pallet Town since I had to stop by there before getting to Cinnabar Island. I battled some trainers there on Route 1 and then I arrived in Pallet Town about 5 minutes later. I arrived at Professor Oak's Lab first and I talked to him there. He checked on my Pokedex's progress and then once I left his lab, I went over to visit Daisy at Blue's house. We talked and I learned that he had left town. I started to Surf south towards Cinnabar Island afterwards and I battled some more Swimmers and various other trainers along the way to the island and I managed to level up my team a bit for the upcoming Gym battle against Blaine that way. I saved before I got to Cinnabar Island.

Today, I went back to Mt. Silver and did some training against wild Pokemon in the tall grass. When I was done with that, I flew over to Blackthorn City and Surfed over to the Dragon's Den. Near the shrine, I saw my rival training his Pokemon. Then, Clair and Lance appeared and my rival and I had to fight against them in a battle.

I was expecting the battle to be quite challenging and long, since my rival was pretty much deadweight as a partner in my previous playthroughs. However, I surprisingly did not have much trouble this time. My Lickilicky did a good job taking out Clair & Lance's lead Pokemon before it fainted. I used Alakazam next, who did very well against the remaining opponents. My rival was even a good partner. His Crobat's Toxic and Confuse Ray actually helped a lot. Crobat was still alive at the end of the battle too, first time that's ever happened to me.

I Surfed south some more and arrived at Cinnabar Island. I quickly healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center and after also swapping some Pokemon and talking to the people there, I headed outside and I met Blue to the north of the island. We talked and he said that I'd need to get Blaine's Volcano Badge in order to battle him. I then started Surf east since I needed to get to the Gym on the Seafoam Islands. I battled some wild Tentacool along the way, but then I spotted some trainers on the sandbars, so I challenged them as well as last-minute training. I eventually beat the all and I arrived at the Seafoam Islands. I got inside of Blaine's Gym and I saved shortly before challenging the Gym trainers there.

I left Dragon's Den and went over to the Blackthorn PokeMart. I sold some items like Nuggets and Pearls and then bought some more repels. Then, I flew to Mahogany Town again. After making some changes to my party using the PC, I headed out to Mt. Mortar. I skipped over this place during the main story, so I had a lot to do there now. The mountain was huge and had several different parts to it too, so it took me a very long time to explore the whole thing and find everything. Eventually, I came across the Karate King from the Fighting Dojo in Saffron. He battled me and I took out his Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan with Butterfree. For winning, I received a Tyrogue from him. I then made my way back outside.

I started battling Gym trainers at the Seafoam Island Gym. I managed to beat the first two trainers without difficultly since I was using Graveler against them, but then I got a little overconfident when I faced off against the third trainer and I used Noctowl. I had a tough time against that trainer, but I managed to beat him and level up Noctowl some more. I continued battling the Gym trainers until I reached Blaine's place. I challenged him and I was able to beat his Magcargo with Graveler's Earthquake attack. I then had to face off against Blaine's Magmar and Feraligatr's Surf attack managed to beat it. I battled against Rapidash last and Noctowl was able to knock it down with luck. I got the Volcano Badge.

Yesterday, I decided to battle the Elite Four's stronger rematch teams. So, I flew to Indigo Plateau and made sure my team was fully healed and that I had enough items before starting my challenge. The rematch against Will went fine, nothing went wrong or anything. Next was Koga, who was definitely the easiest of the Pokemon League trainers for me. My Pokemon were able to handle his without any problems at all. Bruno ended up being the most difficult, though. That Hariyama had insane bulk and was pretty annoying with its Bullet Punch priority spamming. It took out like half my team, so I had to use some Revives. I then had some Pokemon die against Karen too, though I don't really remember why/how to be honest. Lastly, I defeated Lance without too many problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle View Post
    Yesterday, I decided to battle the Elite Four's stronger rematch teams. So, I flew to Indigo Plateau and made sure my team was fully healed and that I had enough items before starting my challenge. The rematch against Will went fine, nothing went wrong or anything. Next was Koga, who was definitely the easiest of the Pokemon League trainers for me. My Pokemon were able to handle his without any problems at all. Bruno ended up being the most difficult, though. That Hariyama had insane bulk and was pretty annoying with its Bullet Punch priority spamming. It took out like half my team, so I had to use some Revives. I then had some Pokemon die against Karen too, though I don't really remember why/how to be honest. Lastly, I defeated Lance without too many problems.
    I usually have no problem at the Elite Fours. But it gets difficult for me at Lance and some of my pokemons get knocked out. And he has three Dragonites. Wait I forgot What his new team was. Salamence, garchomp, Dragonite .... and????

Recently whatr I am doing in my SOul SIlver is completing the National Pokedex. With the help of Pokemon Diamon Pearl and Platinum, almost all Pokemons are obtainable. So i go to the Saffron Dojo and challenge the Gym Leaders for Rematches to Evolve my low level pokemons.
    And also I dont let them go out of the Saffron Dojo. I just battle them as many times as I can at their respective timings of accepting challenges. In this way I have gathered all 16 Gym Leaders at the Dojo. It looks cool. :P
    Last edited by Rotom1598; 14th July 2014 at 12:01 PM.

I decided to play through my Heartgold game, choosing Totodile as my starter. I didn't really battle much with it, only starting off fighting on Route 30 to make my way towards Mr. Pokemon. I am also carefully EV Training my Totodile, since this is my first time doing it.

SHINIES

DRAGON EGGS

Click on the Egg/Dragon to help me grow them!
    You can make your own at www.dragcave.net!

After I won the Volcano Badge from Blaine at the Seafoam Islands, I explored the Seafoam Islands themselves a bit since I still had a lot of free time. I went into the caverns there and I slid around on the icy floors and I managed to train some more inside thanks to the wild Pokemon that were found throughout the area and then I found some trainers to battle against. Once I beat them, I got to the other floors and I eventually made it to the place with the water canals. I Surfed around a bit more and I located Articuno's location. I battled against it and I managed to weaken it without fainting it. I chucked a few Ultra Balls at it and I eventually captured it. I saved the game before leaving to Cinnabar Island again.

Page 368 of 374 FirstFirst ... 268318358364365366367368369370371372 ... LastLast